The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Trained to Perfection

Chapter 2: Overwhelmed

Elena moaned, her thighs clenching around nothing at all as her hands reached for anything at all to grasp and squeeze. She stared in front of her with hooded, hazy eyes, not even realizing what it was she saw for a long time.

It was white, stretching out in every direction.

A bright light shined down across her body, the kind that jutted out like a breast with a hard metal nipple facing Elena.

Oh… hah… Elena giggled sleepily. The ceiling…

“You’re doing so well for me, Ellie…” Savanna’s voice made Elena’s whole body tense, a sharp whine building up inside of her until it forced its way past her lips. All of the awareness, the thoughts, the things that Elena’s mind had begun to groggily pull together scattered into the winds with such few words from Savanna’s pink lips. “Just like I knew you would. You’re still so eager to do, to be, what I tell you to do, yes?”

“Yesss… Mistressss…” Elena groaned as her eyes rolled back into her head, and her whole body arched up as if to get closer to that voice, to feel more of the presence that made her feel so much more like a puddle so very quickly.

Fingertips teased along the curve of Elena’s breast, and then up along the inside of her thigh. “You’re learning very well, but we’re nowhere near done. There’s still a part of you that thinks it has a choice…” Elena whimpered as fingers teased along her nether lips. They moved so cruelly slow, only pressing enough to be felt while dancing just around her slit. She trembled, whines and whimpers drooling out of her lips as her body shuddered and twitched. “We’ll be fixing that, but don’t worry. There’s no rush… and this is all about the process.

“The end result is important, after all a good little pet like you doesn’t need to make choices.” Savanna paused. Elena groaned as her fingers paused, too.

Before Savanna spoke, Elena had been close to waking up. She was close to realizing where she was, what she was doing, and what was happening. Now that she’d stopped, Elena was too far under water to know which way was up. Without a voice to guide her, her mind could only uselessly sink.

A good little pet like me doesn’t need to make choices… The thought was still a conscious one, but it was easier to form than ones she might try to give form all by herself. It was repetition instead of creation, but it was repetition that on some level she’d accepted into herself.

The words rippled through her mind, echoing until they reached the edges of Elena’s awareness and vanished.

“What is it you need to do, Ellie…?”

Savanna’s question was like a preserver thrown around her, only instead of pulling her up out of the wet, slick, sinking void it only pulled Elena deeper.

Elena’s mind rolled the words around, her tongue stroking along the inside of her mouth as if searching there for an answer. Her face scrunched up, her mouth twisting as she stared past the metallic nipple that hung above her.

“O-o-obey… Mistress…?”

Savanna sighed.

It was a brief sound, but it was still enough for Elena to hear Savanna’s smile.

“That’s right, Ellie.” Savanna chuckled, and each quiet, soft laugh was like a nail clawing down Elena’s spine. Her eyes fluttered as her teeth closed around her bottom lip. “You need to obey. That’s all that you need… no matter how much this needy pussy of yours insists otherwise.”

Eleanor’s lips shook as fingers finally teased just along the seam of her sex. Her fingers clutched tighter, or tried, but instead merely twitched in unproductive ways.

Without direction, she lacked the focus to move in any useful way.

“But I won’t just be training your mind, Ellie. That wouldn’t get me what I want…” The fingers between Elena’s legs drew back, yanking a whine from Elena’s throat. One returned, drawing a slow, lazy circle around her clit that pulled Elena’s hips with it as it coiled around, and around, and around. “I don’t just want any one part of you. I want all of you, and your pussy can only get the most of what it wants when it does what I want.

“Your body is already betraying you, Ellie. It already cares more about what I want than what you want.” Finger and thumb pinched Elena’s clit between them, rolling Elena’s sensitive nub in a way that, were it any other part of Elena’s body, might have come off as almost too simple, too dismissive or casual a touch.

Instead, it was constant, unceasing stimulation.

Elena’s hips tried to rise up to earn more of that sensation. Her thighs tried to clench, to squeeze that hand tighter against her quivering sex. Pleasured cries—half of them cracking apart into stuttering gasps—struggled to escape past her lips.

“I’m sure you can feel that, Ellie. Your body knows that I understand its needs, its desires, so much better than anyone else ever could. This is a reward for learning, for reciting what I want you to recite.” The thumb on her clit pressed harder, and Elena screamed louder. It was pure sound, raw need, and a hint of just how far she was past the point of simply feeling submissive towards a sexy, powerful older woman. “It feels so good to do what I want, doesn’t it, Ellie?”

“Y-e-e-e-essss Mistressss…!”

No hesitation.

No doubt.

No restraint.

A purr rolled across Elena’s ear and her whines mingled with low groans. “Such a good girl, Ellie.” Elena whined again. Those words had been powerful before, but now they were enough to make her shake as though Savanna’s fingers around her clit were suddenly electrified.

Good girl… I’m a… good girl…

Elena struggled to breathe, the arousal and pleasure coursing through her feeling so much more powerful than she could take.

“That’s enough for now, Elena.”

Savanna’s fingers pulled away, and a pair that weren’t drenched with her juices hovered near the redhead’s ear.

“Sleep.”

Snap.

Elena groaned, but she didn’t hear the last of the sound before she lost anything resembling a grasp on her consciousness.

* * *

“J-Jodie…” Elena’s voice was soft, but spoke at a volume much closer to conversational than might have been expected for the first thing she found herself saying after the world came back into blurry, distant focus. “She’s taller than me… Shorter hair… pale green eyes…”

Why am I describing… my mother…?

The thought was distant, so distant it was hard to keep in focus. It emerged from the dark, quiet recesses of her mind, but it felt like more of a curiosity than a concern.

I never call my mother Jodie…

“Good girl, Ellie.”

She moaned, her vision whiting out before she could perceive if she was still on her back in the same place or if she’d been moved to somewhere else. Her whole body shook, burning up as the satisfaction of earning that praise echoed across her body in small aftershocks that left Ellie gasping pitifully.

“Tell me more, Ellie.”

Elena felt herself nodding, and knew that it was something she’d wanted to do. She hadn’t tried to nod, or been at all a participant in the motion. Something deep inside of her yanked her head along, following an instinct that could not be denied.

When her lips moved, Elena knew that wasn’t up to her, either.

Lost half awake, not sure if what she was experiencing was a dream or not, she felt her lips move and heard the words without knowing what would come next even as images, ideas, and other things at all associated with her mother drifted through her thoughts. “She’s… forty-two… freckles, like mine… but… less of them… very… serious…”

Savanna acknowledged each new piece of information with a soft sound, and a gentle tap to the place right between Elena’s eyes.

“Good girl.”

“Nhaaaaaaaaaaaa…!” Elena could only wail in reply as her whole body shook. Each tap she’d felt before now felt like it was suddenly pressing down against the very pleasure centers of her brain, turning every sensation from the surface she was resting on, to the quietest sounds of her environment, and even the lights filling the room were all somehow assaulting her clit.

When the taps ended, Elena was drenched in a new layer of hot, sticky sweat.

Her thighs were slick with something else entirely.

Savanna’s finger trailed along the bridge of Elena’s nose, tracing down, and up, as she quietly hummed to herself. Elena’s thighs shook with anticipation for another question, another command, anything.

Whatever Mistress does… I know it’ll be the best thing I’ve ever felt.

Elena felt her toes curl, and her thighs clench. She felt her very mind tremble, making it all the harder to realize she was now laying on her front, a pillow propping up her face from just below her cheek. Instead, it felt more right to accept that she existed wherever Savanna, wherever her Mistress wished her to exist.

I don’t need to question that… Elena moaned. I don’t need to question anything…

“And her breasts?”

Elena didn’t even try to obey—she simply did. It wasn’t as though some alien force were in control. She wasn’t possessed. She felt herself acting before her mind could catch up. Knowing that she was obeying Savanna made her nipples throb at her chest.

She was being such a good girl.

“L-large…” Elena whimpered. “Bigger than… Mistress’s… heavy… wears… a lot of black… thicker sweaters… Has freckles above them, too…”

“Mm… Now that’s a lovely detail. I can connect the dots before I bury my face in her chest.” Savanna laughed, and the sounds felt like lips teasing their way up along the inside of Elena’s thighs. “The more you obey, the more you give of yourself, the more of a good girl that you are, Ellie. The more that you’re a good girl…” Savanna’s voice lowered, and the pressure of her breath pushing against Elena’s ear was enough to make the poor woman slacken even as she shuddered and twitched into another barrage of pleasure. “The less you’ll need to do anything that doesn’t please me…

“Doesn’t it sound so much easier, so much better to not need to worry about anything but pleasing me, Ellie?”

“Yessss… Mistress… Easier… better… w-want… need… obey…” Hungry for that thrill of obedience, the reward of her Mistress’s approval, Elena felt herself reaching out for more to offer, more to give. Instead of simply letting it happen, she focused on that task, on that idea, and willfully moved her lips. “Her neck is… very sensitive… always wears scarves if it’s cold enough…

“She likes being called Jo… Likes… Chocolate the best when it’s with cherries… Long… fingers… legs…”

Fingers pressed to her lips, and Elena instantly fell silent.

The obedience of ceasing, of letting go of all of her urges to act, was enough to make Elena mewl against Savanna’s fingers. Her eyes fluttered. Her lips curled vaguely into a smile before that too drifted away.

“Good girl!”

“Uhhhhnnn…” Elena couldn’t stop herself from grunting, her eyes rolling back in her head so hard that her whole body jerked forward.

“There will be times when I want something very specific from you… and I will tell you.” Savanna’s fingers moved along the shape of Elena’s lips in a circuit. It was as though she were memorizing every detail of their shape, and the intimate touch was enough to make Elena’s whole body undulate and her fingers squeeze at the air. “Other times, I will simply want you to please me. I will expect you to use everything at your disposal, body, mind, and soul, to please me.

“Not too much to ask is, it?”

Savanna’s smirk was audible, but Elena lacked the clarity to understand it.

“Noooo… nothing… too much to ask… Mistress…”

Teeth grazed Elena’s ear, and she panted quicker and harder each moment the touch continued. When they drew away, she lay perfectly flat as though she were a liquid poured into a woman-shaped container.

A shove rolled Elena onto her back, and once again she was met with the familiar sight of the light protruding from the ceiling.

Hey, I know you… Her mind babbled, only a lack of strength and control keeping the words from flowing past her lips. Hi, again… Hope you’re doing what Mistress wants you to do, too, you… glowing… light… boob…

Snap.

Elena groaned, her eyes rolling back as her mouth opened wide.

“Sleep.”

* * *

Elena screamed before she understood anything that was happening to her. “I’ll do… anything for you… Mistress…!” She screamed louder, her voice hardly gravelly enough to indicate she’d been screaming for long. “I’ll be anything for you… anyone for you… Mistress…!”

Her eyes were rolled back, giving her no chance to see anything at all.

Her hands were grasping something now, something supple and soft. Consciousness was still a thing Elena was learning to understand again, but her hold was white-knuckle tight.

Mistress wants to hear how obedient I am for her… Elena didn’t know how she knew that, but that didn’t stop her from feeling correct beyond any shred of doubt. I can’t hold back… I need Mistress to know… she wants to hear, and I need to obey…!

“I’ll do anything… not do anything… betray anyone… hurt anyone… anything… you… want…!” Elena moaned the words, the act of giving sound to the truths Savanna taught her enough to make her entire body sing. “I don’t matter… what I want doesn’t matter… you’re the one that matters… you… ohhnnn… ye-yess… M-Mistress… I… whatever… I… don’t… you… anything… I… uhnnnn… f-f-fuuuck…!”

So obsessed with obeying the task given to her by Savanna, Elena was hardly aware of her Mistress’s hands on her hips, or the strap-on Savanna was thrusting deeply into Elena’s pussy.

It already made sense to Elena’s addled brain that the act of obedience itself would feel good.

Being bent over, taken by her Mistress from behind, it only mattered if Mistress said it did. Whatever she’d said to Elena while she was lost in hypnotic slumber rendered so much a distant, unimportant detail.

“Good girl, Ellie…!”

Savanna laughed as Elena threw back her head, so much of own her beautiful red hair stuck to her sweating forehead. Her pussy clenched tightly around the toy as it filled the quivering depths of her cunt again and again with a predictable, smooth rhythm that was still nonetheless impossible for her to understand.

All that mattered to Elena’s hazy brain was what she was told mattered.

“You’re my little fucktoy, Ellie.” Savanna’s hands moved along her pet’s body, fingers circling around Elena’s breasts before she tightly squeezed. “My obedient, helpless slave… now repeat back to me what I just told you…”

Elena’s tongue hung out of her mouth for several moments as she fought to regain enough composure to obey. “I’m your… little… fucktoy… Mistresssss…!” The power of her mistress’s command was even enough to help Elena stumble over the sounds of her words a minimum. “Your… obedient… helpless… slave… ahh… ahhh… ahhh….!”

Pressure, pleasure, and so much need welled up inside of Elena but her mind could only read that sensation as one thing.

Submission.

I need… to obey… Obeying her… feels… so… good… better than anything… else… ever… could…!

A hand slapped Elena’s naked ass, and she yelped. Her hips didn’t stop moving, and no clarity returned to her eyes. The next moment her hips were moving just like they had been before, drool shimmering at the edge of her lips as she uselessly moved her body in counterpoint to Savanna’s.

“You’re getting much better at this.” Savanna purred into Elena’s ear. Her hand that was still grasping at Elena’s breast squeezed tighter, her nail flicking at Elena’s sensitive, stiff nipple.

“B-better… at this… for youuu… Mistresss…!” Elena responded without independent thought. She wasn’t mindless in that moment, but her thoughts felt less and less like they belonged to her.

They clearly belonged to Savanna.

Nails twisted Elena’s nipple, and her strangled cry shook through her body.

Savanna clawed her hand down along Elena’s side before grasping her hip tightly new. “That’s right, Ellie. You’re doing everything for me, now. You really have come such a very long way in such a short time. If I didn’t know any better, I’d say that someone else got to you first… or you’ve spent hours fantasizing about this exact thing happening to you…”

Elena groaned, shaking her head as each thrust made her breasts jiggle at her chest, her eyes cross, and her mouth twist. “I… I… Can’t… Remember… Mistress, I… I can only remember… you… that I need to… obey… you…!”

“Mm you’re further along than I thought…” Savanna’s hips moved quicker, pushing the toy inside of her pet with an even more animalistic pace. Elena’s screams soared higher and higher as she failed to keep up with Savanna’s thrusts. Her body was too weak from such constant use, and her mind far too hazy to find some different way to move. Half the time when she tried to arch back Savanna was already gone, and when she tried to pull away, her Mistress only slammed the strap-on that much deeper inside of her.

She couldn’t properly fuck Savanna’s strap-on, but she couldn’t escape it either.

No matter what she did, Elena was going to be fucked as long as Savanna wanted to fuck her.

“Good girl, Ellie.”

Elena’s eyes opened so wide it was almost painful. She still couldn’t tell that she was definitely somewhere different than the diner, now facing a wall, bent over a couch.

“Cum.”

Even the parts of Elena focused more on obedience than herself lost focus. The places in her brain that were becoming more and more dedicated to realizing her Mistress’s will went blank even as their purpose burned its way so much deeper into her mind.

Lust flowed over Savanna’s strap-on, and down Elena’s thighs. Elena’s hips continued to uselessly buck even if her movements were even more ineffective than before. Her thighs twitched and clenched as aftershocks rolled across Elena’s body. Savanna slowly stroked along Elena’s hair, and the gentle touch was enough to slow her bucking until she was again still.

Snap.

“Sleep.”

Elena slept.

* * *

“Ahhh…” Elena groaned as she awoke to the sounds of wet, slick flesh and a powerful scent of sex permeating everything. It was so thick it almost felt as though she were submerged in a bath of lust and sweat.

One of her own arms was moving, but not enough of Elena’s reality was in focus to make that something she could actively understand.

The ceiling light was in front of her again, but she lacked the free space in her mind to pay it any attention at all. Not even the briefest moments of recognition passed between half-formed thoughts.

Instead she began to remember what she’d been told to remember while she was asleep.

I’m masturbating… for Mistress to watch…

She moaned, becoming aware of the familiar way her fingers were moving between her legs. The idea of not realizing she’d awoke with fingers inside of her pussy would have seemed ludicrous a day ago, but it didn’t even make Elena pause. It made her clench and shudder, but knowing she was obeying her Mistress did that easily enough, too.

She wants me to say something… to say…

“I have no will of my own…” Elena mewled. The syllables of her words matched up with the movements of her fingers. Her mind was so focused on the task of obedience that everything she did matched that same rhythm. “I… need… to obey…!”

Elena couldn’t see Savanna, but that didn’t matter.

It wouldn’t even matter if Savanna wasn’t actually there, watching her. She’d woke with a task, and she was fulfilling it.

Mistress didn’t want her to think.

Mistress wanted her to obey.

“I have… noo… ahh… will… of… my… own…!” Elena gasped at the thrill of another repetition mingling with the movements of her own fingers. She’d masturbated before, but she’d never tried to draw it out. It was always about getting off, about finding relief and then moving on. The movements of her hand now were far more patient, teasing her arousal higher and higher with each deep caress. “I… need tooo… tooo… obey…!”

Without being told to count, Elena had no way of keeping track of one repetition to the next. She chanted the same two phrases again and again, her fingers maintaining the same calm touches that felt almost practiced.

Her fingers didn’t feel any less thrilling for how much they teased and drew out the affair. It was a touch that Savanna wanted Elena to feel, and that made it perfect.

“I have… no will… of… my own…!”

Elena gasped a sharp whine, hardly even noticing as she made herself cum.

“I… need… to… o-o-obeyyyy…”

She continued not until fingers snapped beside her ear, but until she lost consciousness and drifted back into submissive oblivion.

* * *

“And now, a real test of just what you’re capable of.” Savanna’s fingers stroked along both of Elena’s cheeks as she whispered with lips so close that they brushed Elena’s with each syllable she spoke. “Wake up for me, Ellie.”

“Yes, Mistress, I…” Elena fluttered her eyes, surprised to find herself standing. There was a loud sound just beyond her perception, but after a moment’s adjustment Elena treated it as the white noise it was. “I’m… awake, Mistress.”

I don’t have any commands to obey from my sleep… She gazed down at herself for a moment, and saw that all of her clothing was gone. Be pleasing. Be… sexy… If Mistress wants something, she’ll tell me… I don’t need to worry about not doing the right thing, because if I don’t, Mistress will correct me.

The idea of correction didn’t come with any apprehension or anxiety. Being corrected meant that Mistress would train her more, and make her more perfect.

Nothing about that sounded unpleasant.

Elena took a deep breath, and slowly lowered herself down to her knees. She felt the cool tile beneath her, but ignored it as she leaned forward to rest her head against Savanna’s leg. “I’ll do anything you want, be anything you want… I need to obey, and I have no will of my own. I exist to please you… and I want to fulfill my purpose.”

“Good girl.”

Elena shuddered, but she didn’t crumple to the floor. Instead she tensed and rubbed her cheek into her Mistress’s body. “Mmm… thank you… I want to please you. I want to do… to be… In time I’ll have a better idea of what you like for me to do with my body, with yours, but right now, uhm…” Her cheeks burned a deeper red until she pressed her lips to her Mistress’s leg. “Anything… Just ask. Just… tell. I’m powerless to you. I don’t know what you did to me, or how… but it doesn’t matter.

“I belong to you.”

Savanna smiled down at Elena, tongue sneaking out to slowly wet her pink lips. “That’s right, Ellie. You belong to me… and I’m sure that I’ll have lots of fun uses for your hands, your mouth… oh so many parts of your body… but right now you’re a mess.”

Elena recoiled.

She’d been ready for correction, but this felt like something so much different, so much less… pleasant.

“Ellie, I mean that literally, not figuratively.” Savanna snapped her fingers, and suddenly that loud, distant sound came into focus.

Water.

A shower.

“You’ve been very busy for…” Savanna paused as if performing math in her head before she swiftly shook her head. “Hours. Anyone would be messy after that. Before I do anything else with you… I want you to be clean, so you’re going to be clean.”

“Of course, Mistress…! I’ll get clean right now!” Elena rose up to her feet, blinking as she took in the bathroom around her. She almost asked where they were, if she would ever be seeing her home again, and so many other questions, but she didn’t. The rest of the world existed, but her priorities hadn’t changed at all from when the only thing that existed was Savanna.

Hot water pounded down over Elena’s body, making her feel so acutely aware of just how long she’d been fucked, masturbated, and otherwise lost in the pursuit of submission and pleasure.

Savanna stood outside of the shower, watching with hooded eyes as Elena rubbed soap over herself. It was nothing special at first, meant far less as a show and far more as a functional act, but Savanna still paid close attention to all of Elena’s skin as it began to glisten under the suds and caresses.

Elena for her part in time realized that she was being watched, and something in her mind clicked.

I need to obey her, to please her… and she wants me clean, but she also wants… me… Elena licked her lips, rubbing soap over her breast slowly, purposefully, as she looked out of the shower to meet Savanna’s eyes.

“Would you like me to… bathe you, too…? I can soap up my body, use it to clean yours…” Elena quietly moaned. “Anything you want…”

Savanna waved her hand, but her warm smile didn’t cool a single degree. “Whatever I want is the default now, Elena. You belong to me, after all…but yes, I would like that very much.” Her gray sweater fell to the ground, followed closely by her bra, and then her black jeans. “I can tell that you’re going to be a very fun woman to explore, and own… and what comes next is going to be a lot of fun, too.”

Elena shuddered as she stared at the beautiful sight of her owner’s naked body.

She could only remember flashes of the time she’d spent on her back, bent over the couch, masturbating, being fondled… but in all of those circumstances, Savanna had always been clothed. Seeing her naked body so exposed, so on display, it was a dramatic difference.

This is the most intimate experience of my life…!

Elena smiled dimly as she rubbed more soap over her breasts before rubbing herself along Savanna’s arm.

I’m so owned…!

“Mmm…” Savanna’s eyes fluttered as she arched into Elena’s body. “You’re very good at this, and I can’t imagine you had any experience. You barely had any at all when I found you… and I was very thorough when I asked…”

“I’m sure that I couldn’t hide anything from you…” Elena moaned as she rubbed herself down along Savanna’s legs one at a time. The taller woman’s tanned legs were soon glistening with just as much soap as Elena’s breasts. “You’re too powerful. You’re too smart. I’m too weak, too helpless, too… owned.”

A sneer spread across Savanna’s face, and she nodded. “That’s right…” She reached fingers through Elena’s hair as Elena lowered herself down to rub her soapy chest against Savanna’s knee. “That’s all so completely true… but by the time I was asking that you didn’t want to hide anything at all even if you were shy about some of my questions. I think that was enough early on to give you some semblance of cognizance… but now… you’d tell me anything that I asked, wouldn’t you?”

Elena silently nodded, kissing along the soapy skin of Savanna’s thigh. Their eyes met, but there were no words Elena could add to make her point more clear.

Instead, she kissed beside Savanna’s navel, her tongue teasing a ring just around the cute indent. It was a simple act, but everything from the slow, lavish way she moved her tongue to the devotion that radiated from her eyes made it clear that she was putting every ounce of herself into the act.

“Good girl, Elena…” The control wrapped around and through Elena’s mind was even strong enough to reward the young redhead with pleasure while keeping her upright. “Mm. you didn’t even slip in the shower. I think you’re definitely ready to return home to introduce me to your mother…”

Elena shuddered, nodding as she kissed slowly over Savanna’s belly. “Of course, Mistress…! Anything you want, anyone you want… I exist to serve you, to please you…”

“And you will.” Savanna hooded her hazel eyes, and raised her hand. “I’m enjoying seeing you acting under my control but you’re doing such a good job of turning me on that we’ll stay in here until I’m all pruned…”

Snap.

Elena groaned as her eyes rolled back into her head, and she slumped down to her knees.

“Clean me.” Savanna sighed, gently smoothing Elena’s beautiful red hair. “Delicately. Carefully. We have somewhere to be, and I want to be in my best possible shape.”

“Yesss… Mistresss…” Elena shuddered before she moved to obey.

She had no choice, and if she had one, she still would have wanted to please Savanna. That was her purpose, and it was bonded with her brain at a level deeper than her own personality.

Moving with care and precision, but not a thought of her own, Elena cleaned her mistress without remembering a single detail.

* * *

Elena smiled as she felt the world come back into focus. It wasn’t blurry, and this time there was so much more to it. There were trees, a sidewalk, houses… all of the things one might expect to find in a residential neighborhood.

It almost feels strange to exist in a world with background details…

She quietly giggled, squeezing her Mistress’s hands. They’d been walking hand in hand, and while Elena couldn’t remember that at all she did know what was going to happen next.

Mistress wants my mother, and Mistress should have everything she wants.

Her thighs clenched.

Her eyes hooded.

Mmmm this is what I want. This is what I need

“Are you ready to meet my mother, Savanna…?” Elena was proud of herself for managing to call her Mistress by her name instead of her title. It was important to show she could. Her mother would be on high alert if Elena brought a strange woman home and kept calling her ‘Mistress’ in a bizarre monotone. It was much better for Elena to be clearheaded and focused.

It was much better if no one was prepared for Mistress to claim her prey.

“I’m very ready, Elena.” Savanna squeezed Elena’s hand back, and she gestured to the house standing in front of them. “This is your home, but humor me. Ring the doorbell. I want to see the look in your mother’s eyes.”

“Of course, Savanna.” Elena smiled, and slowly reached out her hand. “My pleasure.”

Bin-bon!

The bell rang out, and Elena clenched to resist the powerful shudder that swept through her from the sheer joy of serving her owner.

Answer the door, mother… Elena’s eyes hooded low, her lips rubbing together. Mistress wants to see you, and I want to give Mistress everything she wants…

Including you.