The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Trained to Perfection

Disclaimer: If you are under age, not a fan of lesbian mind control, or otherwise not permitted to read ahead, this is your warning. All of the women portrayed are of a legal age for such naughty endeavors, and the term ‘girl’ is not used to denote otherwise. Nonconsensual sex is unethical in real life, and any such examples within this fiction is not condoning or supporting such acts. The following work is copyright Madam Kistulot © 2023, and not for reposting or other such uses.

Chapter 1: Ellie

Elena couldn’t stop smiling. Getting an early start today was the best idea that I’ve had in a while! The young woman giggled to herself as she brushed some of her messy, long red hair from her face to fall over her shoulder instead. I’m sure some of what I found would be gone if I’d left just an hour later… and these are going to be some cute outfits!

There was no denying that her red hair was natural, and this was emphasized by the cute smattering of freckles across her face. It contrasted beautifully against the green button-up shirt worn open over a cami. Her skirt was a bright, floral pattern with reds that matched her hair, both hiding and showing plenty of her legs.

Her pair of strappy heels cutely clicked with each step.

Plus… Elena’s brown eyes scanned over herself, and the bags in her hands before her smile grew that much more. I’ve been getting a lot of good exercise from walking around so much…!

Then her stomach quietly growled.

Oops.

Definitely need to refuel…!

Home was far enough away that waiting that long to eat was an idea she immediately dismissed without any real consideration. Instead, her eyes moved along the nearby buildings and lit up when they encountered a familiar diner. Instantly her mouth filled with the familiar taste of a vanilla milkshake made to perfection.

She glanced over herself again, twisting this way and that. The best word to describe the pale young woman’s shape was “slender.” It wasn’t to the exclusion of any curves, but it did mean she found it exceedingly easy to find cute clothes without looking too hard.

I’ve walked around enough today… a small shake couldn’t hurt…!

It wasn’t long before she was sitting in a corner booth, bags placed on the other side of the booth as her lips lazily nursed at a bright red straw. Elena gazed outside, watching as people flittered by going about one task or another. She’s probably going to work… She looks like she’s looking for fun… Maybe she’s out there hoping someone notices her… People watching is entirely too much fun.

Elena glanced back through the diner for a moment, catching sight of a woman standing at the counter that instantly made her heart skip more than a beat. When it resumed, it was so much quicker and her face was a deep red flush.

The woman was tall, and not just tall in contrast to how Elena was short. She was tall, and something about that made her shining, incredibly straight black hair that fell just past her shoulders both look shorter and somehow more elegant. Her skin was deeply tanned, golden in a way that hinted more at time basking in the sun than something she inherited. Her gray sweater that hung loosely off of her shoulder closest to Elena did nothing to hide her curves, and her tight black jeans hid away her legs while somehow making her that much more attractive.

Elena forced herself to look away, her straw momentarily making a loud, discordant sound before she adjusted it as her blush burned that much darker.

She’s pretty, very pretty, but she probably doesn’t want you staring at her… Elena cleared her throat, forcing herself to look back outside of the window. The endless parade of people going about their lives was hardly boring, but it certainly seemed it compared to the woman she’d just been glancing at. And even if she would want a woman staring at her, you’re nineteen, and she’s definitely older… not old but mature and as hot as that would be, she definitely has better things to be doing.

Her shake wasn’t especially big, but she only nursed it with the briefest of sucks at the straw, relishing each cool taste as it spread delight across her tongue.

“There’s something very refreshing about vanilla, isn’t there?” A feminine voice that was smooth as silk, and low in a way that suggested it only knew how to smolder snapped Elena out of her own thoughts. She looked up, cheeks still a cute pink as she saw the black haired woman standing so tall beside her. “It’s associated with being a bit… boring…”

The word hung in the air, and the woman smiled when Elena’s blush deepened.

Oh she means vanilla like… like…

Elena felt especially aware of the way the ice cream had affected her throat.

“But it’s really a lovely flavor… and oh…” The woman’s hazel eyes—beautiful hazel eyes that made Elena have to fight to not stare—looked down at Elena’s bags. “Burnett’s Consignments? I’ve always loved shopping there. You have good taste for more than just milkshakes.”

“Thanks…!” Elena fought down a giggle, sitting up a little straighter. “They always have a really good selection. It’s like all of the people who shop at trendy stores get bored and drop their best things off there… and I’m not going to complain!”

The woman laughed, lowering herself into the empty spot beside Elena. She was close, but not so close that their bodies touched. Elena squirmed, toes curling just from the heat.

Whoever she is… Elena sucked harder at her straw. She’s intoxicating…

“I’ve found that, too. It was actually where I found this sweater.” The older woman’s fingers fell just below a golden bracelet that hung loosely from Elena’s wrist. Her breath caught in her throat, her heart beating that much quicker at the entirely too casual touch. “This is rather cute, even if I don’t suppose you found it at Burnett’s. Gold looks nice on you, though…”

Elena squirmed as she stared at the woman’s hazel eyes.

Is she thinking it would look better on her floor? Wait… that… I could be naked without taking it off, so she wouldn’t… Does she just want me to imagine that she’s thinking that, or… or am I just getting carried away…?

Her thoughts were racing, so quick that so many filled the short space before the woman finished her sentence.

“I imagine most things do.” A hazel eye closed in a wink, and Elena couldn’t fight off the shudder it sent down her spine. “Like that blush. You look good in red…” Her tanned fingers raached up, lifting some of the red hair over Elena’s shoulder. It fell between her fingers, and something about the sight felt so sensual in a way Elena couldn’t understand.

She just knew that it was making her thighs clench and burn.

“Savanna.”

Elena choked on her milkshake. The woman smiled a good natured smile as she coughed. It took an embarrassingly long time for Elena to recover, and when she spoke her voice was a shy croak. “Savanna?”

“My name.”

Savanna’s lips were so full, painted a pretty pink. It made the contrast that much more dramatic as her lips wrapped slowly around her own red straw, sucking at her own milkshake. Elena quivered as her mind filled with so many images of what Savanna’s lips could be wrapped around instead—all of them places on her own body that were aching for some very personal attention.

Even her fingers were tingling.

After another shy, quiet cough, Elena cleared her throat and dared to speak. “Elena.”

Savanna grinned around her straw, drawing in just enough to visibly savor before her lips pulled back away from the bright red plastic. “It’s lovely to meet you, Ellie.”

“Th-thank you…!” Elena couldn’t hold in her shy laughter. She couldn’t look away from Savanna’s gorgeous eyes. They were so intense, almost feeling like they held her in place without so much as a returned gaze. “You… uhm… come here… often…?”

Savanna shook her head, but her eyes never left Elena’s. “No, Ellie. Not at all.” She reached out for Elena’s red hair again, taking her time wrapping it around her fingers before letting it slide loose between them. Elena’s thighs shuddered again, her eyes threatening to roll back into her head if not for the tight grasp of Savanna’s. “But I was feeling like treating myself to something sweet, and I saw the opportunity to indulge that twice over.”

“Twice… over…?” Elena slowly blinked. “What do you mean…?”

“Well…” Savanna quietly chuckled, her hazel eyes hooding just enough to make Elena shudder again and draw her thighs together that much tighter for the briefest of moments. “I saw you with that shake… and I saw two things that looked equally delicious.”

Elena mewled.

Before she could even realize the sound was in her throat it had escaped, rendering her helplessly quivering with an even shier expression spreading quickly across her face.

“I… Uhm… I…”

Savanna’s fingers slowly teased along the curve of Elena’s cheek. The younger woman quietly moaned, her eyes fluttering. Each moment they were open enough, Elena’s brown eyes were still focused on Savanna’s hazel pair.

“You’re very welcome, Ellie.”

Elena shuddered, nodding as she found herself suddenly closer to Savanna. Did I move closer to her, or… did she move closer to me…? I don’t care either way, I want to be… very close to her, but… I… really can’t remember… she’s just that beautiful, and just… keeps… touching me…

The only way Elena could find to respond, at least the only way that worked, was a shy, shuddery nod.

Savanna’s grin made Elena shudder again.

“That’s alright, Ellie. I can tell that I make you very flustered. I’m surprised that a woman as beautiful as you isn’t used to drawing attention everywhere she goes…” One of Savanna’s fingertips slid from the curve of Elena’s cheek to her neck, trailing it down to the green fabric that inhibited further movement.

Elena groaned, the sound quiet, soft, and breathless. It took considerable effort to find her voice, but the drive rose up on its own. “N-not from… women like you…” She took a deep breath, and willfully leaned closer to Savanna. She even rubbed her shoulder faintly against Savanna’s arm. “If there are other women like you, anyway… I’ve never met any of them before, Savanna…”

The older woman chuckled, taking another long, slow sip from her straw. She rubbed her lips together, before pressing them, cold and smooth, into Elena’s forehead.

Her eyes crossed, and her breathing hitched as her heart skipped another beat in a way that made Elena’s body tighten and quiver from her eyelids all the way down to her toes. A glance at Savanna from across the diner had been enough to arouse her, but so much personal attention lit a flame so much deeper in Elena’s libido.

I didn’t go out today expecting to find someone for… anything… but… Elena mewled as Savanna’s lips wrapped back around her straw. How could I resist anything she wanted… if she wanted it with me?

“Before anything else happens…” Savanna sighed, raising a dark black brow. “I’ve already been so inappropriate, but I’m not playing around with a high school student, am I?”

“N-no… College…” Elena swallowed hard. She was used to people reading her as much younger than she actually was. That Savanna was only asking now felt completely positive to Elena as she continued to squirm, her eyes feeling hazy as they stayed half-lidded with longing. “I’m nineteen… Can show you my ID if you’re worried about it, but I promi—”

Elena silenced herself the moment Savanna’s fingertip pressed to her lips.

“Shh.”

Elena nodded, her eyes going that much hazier as she stared up at Savanna, eager for the next way the older woman might choose to express herself.

“You don’t look like you’re in high school, not to me… but while there are many ways I misbehave…” Savanna’s finger trailed along Elena’s lips, the smooth tip’s tender caress enough to draw more mewls the longer it traced. “That’s one way I prefer to behave… I’m sure that you can understand that, Ellie.” Savanna pressed her finger that much firmer to the younger woman’s lips, giving them no chance to move. Elena groaned, her eyes rolling up and back as the haze Savanna’s presence sunk through her weighed down that much heavier. “Just nod if you understand.”

Elena nodded again, shuddering as she slumped that much more against Savanna’s warm body. Though the sweater she wore didn’t hide her curves, it did hide just how firm, just how strong her body felt. There was an undeniably athletic feel to her body, making her seem so much stronger, so much more powerful than she had from across the diner.

Her touch at Elena’s lips was so delicate, but Elena could feel just how much more force she could exert with little effort at all.

“That’s a good girl, Ellie.” Elena groaned, her eyes rolling back again. Her hips rolled forward. Her fingers uselessly grasped at nothing. “Mm. I thought I was right about the way you reacted to the word ‘vanilla’ earlier. The expression isn’t always accurate, is it… that we are what we eat…”

Elena whimpered, nodding shyly.

Savanna’s finger pulled back, but in its place pressed the straw from Savannas shake. Her head moved, forehead rubbing to the side of Elena’s. Her voice was low, quiet, a whisper that made Elena shake. “Then have some of mine, Ellie. My not-so-vanilla little thing…”

Moaning, Elena sucked at the straw as her eyes fell shut.

Savanna was sucking on this straw… I can still taste her lips, her warmth… at least I’m imagining that, and that’s basically the same thing… isn’t it…? She whined, rubbing the taste around her mouth. It was good, just as good as her nearly finished shake, but there was something more special about it than her own. This was Savanna’s. This was being used to hint at just how kinky, how deviant her tastes really went.

Her thighs clenched, squeezing around panties that felt as slick as the contents of Savanna’s straw.

“People often say that sweet things are more childish tastes… but I never grew out of my sweet tooth, Ellie.” Savanna wrapped an arm around Elena, stroking slowly along her shoulder as she held the younger, smaller woman against her. “Why would I give up sweet things for something more bitter? Why wouldn’t I want to savor someone as sweet and beautiful as you?”

Elena shuddered as she shook her head. “I… I don’t know…” Her eyes fluttered shut as she found her head resting down against Savanna’s shoulder. It was so much easier to do than to keep herself upright. Her head felt so heavy, and Savanna was so warm. “No reason, really…”

“Good girl.”

Elena groaned quieter, softer, nestling in closer to Savanna. Her arms hung limp at her sides. Even when she fluttered her eyes they barely wanted to stay open at all.

“You are an adorable, submissive little thing…” Savanna blew across her ear, voice a low, husky whisper. “I like that taste, too. It’s my favorite… the sweetest taste a woman can ever have. Yielding. Obedient…” Savanna’s tongue teased past her lips, and Elena moaned softly the entire time that the tip traced the curve of her ear. “Eager… Would you like to surrender to me, Ellie?

“I promise to take such very… very good care of you.”

“O-oh… oh yes…” Elena whimpered, rubbing her lips together in an attempt to gather herself enough to have a more intelligible answer than a series of helpless mewls. It only barely worked. Too much of her mind and body was drowning in desire. Too much of her soul was aching for more. “Please…”

Savanna’s voice was a low, rumbling purr. “Please… what… Elena…?”

The younger woman’s cheeks burned as hotly as her thighs, but she didn’t hesitate for even a moment. “Please… Mistress…”

“That’s a good girl…” Elena moaned, her hand finding Savanna’s leg and squeezing it through the black denim of her jeans. “Mm. That’s right. Cling as tightly as you want… because now that you’ve said that, I’m going to take care of you. I’m going to take care of everything, and all that you need to do is what you’re told… doesn’t that sound lovely…?”

“Y-yeah…” Elena sighed, rubbing her cheek against Savanna’s shoulder, her hand squeezing a little tighter. “It sounds… really lovely…”

Savanna quietly laughed, her full lips pressing in a butterfly-light touch to Elena’s sensitive ear. She whispered even lower just inside as she lifted her shake to press the straw again to Elena’s lips. She latched instantly, sucking as the older woman whispered into her ear as though it were a tunnel right to her brain. “Mmm my little Ellie may be a kinky little thing, but she isn’t very experienced. That’s alright… I can train a girl like you…”

Elena mewled as the straw pulled away, taking the sweet taste with it. “T-train… me…? Ohh…” Her toes curled, her eyes barely willing to focus on anything.

“That’s right…” Savanna purred, gifting Elena’s ear with another soft kiss. “You want to surrender. You ache to let go… but you don’t know how… not really. You think that what you might have felt before, or might have daydreamed about in the past is true submission… but that’s only a small taste. That’s only a small fragment of what a woman like you needs

“So why don’t you try that again… but this time…” Savanna’s tongue flicked, landing on a particularly sensitive part of Elena’s ear. She groaned so much deeper, her eyelids fluttering as they rolled back into her head. “You know how to show your submission.”

“Y-yess… M-m-mistressss…!” Elena moaned, her voice half distorted by her own pulsing lust and half by Savanna’s lips finding her ear and sucking. “I… Ohhh… I want you to train me… Mistress…! Please… train me… Please… however you want me to be… train me… that’s… what I want… Mistress…!”

Her voice never rose above a whisper, but the intensity, the powerful longing, that was louder than any scream could hope to be.

“That’s a good girl, Ellie…” Savanna sighed, the satisfaction in her voice just as clear as Elena’s need in hers. “Then all I need you to do for me is to let go… to let me in… to yield yourself, to yield everything to me… be a good girl for me, and I’ll make you feel better than you’ve ever imagined. That’s just what you want… what you need… isn’t it?”

Elena moaned. She didn’t even try to move her head against Savanna’s shoulder to nod. It was far too difficult to move in any smooth way. “Y-yes… Mistress…”

“Very good…! You’re taking so well to your training…” Savanna sighed, blowing out across Elena’s ear. The smaller woman mewled, her body slumping that much more against Savanna’s. The glassy haze that settled over Elena’s eyes grew that much thicker, that much more intense. Her lips hung open, parted as though closing them after her words was too difficult without being explicitly commanded to do so. “And we’ve barely even started… but I can tell that you don’t want to stop here.

“You want to see how deep this can go, how deep you can go… and I’m the perfect woman for that, Ellie. I’m the perfect woman to show you just how far you need to go, how far you want to go, until there’s not a single part of you that isn’t waiting, warm and wet and helpless, for me to tell you what I want from you next.” Savanna kissed Elena’s ear again, and her mewl was so much quieter, so much softer. “You want that. You need that. It isn’t a choice anymore.

“All that you can do is yield yourself to me, and you’ve known this would happen since the moment I sat next to you… or at least you hoped that it would. You’ve daydreamed about something like this, someone like me…” Savanna sighed, the brief pause in her smooth voice opening like a void that drew Elena in deeper. When she spoke again, that void squeezed around her, trapping Elena that much more inescapably. “And now, you must obey…”

Elena’s thighs clenched tighter.

Her eyes rolled back into her head.

She panted, her whole self feeling as though it were melting into a puddle.

“Now I… m-m-must… must… obey…!” Elena gazed off into the distance, not aware of anything she saw. She was barely even aware as her eyes fell shut on their own.

“That’s right…” Savanna sighed in such a mellow, calm content way that sent another shudder through Elena’s spine. “You must obey your Mistress. You must obey me. When a submissive woman like yourself finds a woman who truly understands her needs there’s nothing she can do but crumble, but fall to her knees… at least in her mind…”

Elena sighed. Her eyes fluttered, never quite opening as she nestled more into Savanna’s shoulder. “Fall to my knees… Yes… Mistress… Nothing I can do… crumble…”

Savanna’s hand found the inside of Elena’s thigh, slowly sliding up along her smooth skin. Elena mewled, but the sound was far too soft for anyone but Savanna to hear. Hidden away in the booth, tucked away in the corner of the diner, it would look to anyone taking a quick glance like nothing more than a younger woman half-napping against a taller woman who whispered sweet nothings into her ear.

The way Elena’s face would occasionally tighten or twist did little to give away that Savanna’s fingers began to trace just alongside her panties.

“That’s right… All you can do is feel your inhibitions, your thoughts… everything… crumble and fall apart.” Savanna’s voice was so low, so soothingly sweet, even as the full force of her personality held the woman’s mind rapt. “You’re surrendering to me, little by little, but it’s not just the ways you’re letting me touch you, or the ways you’re saying what I want you to say… It goes much deeper than that.

“Parts of your mind, places inside of you that decide what you want to do, what you’re able to do… the parts of you that decide how you let yourself think… what possibilities you let yourself imagine…?” Savanna’s fingers drifted across Elena’s panties, rubbing along their center. Elena could barely even squeak, tensing for a moment before she opened to the pleasure. “I’m filling those places, too. Places there’s only so much room… which means what was there before doesn’t matter anymore, because you want to take me as deep as I want to be… don’t you, Ellie…?”

“Y-y-esss, Mistresss… deep as… you want…” Elena groaned out her words, pleasure and surrender twined through each syllable. “Anything… everything… you want…”

“Exactly…” Savanna’s fingers pressed firmer, and Elena groaned lower. Pleasure shook through her body, but only for a brief moment. Once it passed, she was yet more boneless against Savanna’s powerful, warm body. “Anything. Everything. But to truly give me everything that I want, to truly take my words as deeply into your mind as I want to be, to be trained as much as you could be… we need to take you deeper than mere subspace, Ellie…

“We’re going to take you to a place where the most submissive you’ve ever felt is no more intense than an idle thought. We’re going to take you down so deep, open you so wide, that you can’t even think for yourself anymore… and you won’t even want to…”

Something about that… Elena mewled, and for just a moment she struggled again to make her eyes focused. She tried to sit up. She tried to pull her legs together. Won’t even… think for myself…?

No…

Her eyes were still glassy, still hazy with lust and desire, but a hint of the intellect they’d shined with before was beginning to burn just behind them. She was finding something to grasp, some aspect of reality that was stronger, clearer, than her toe-curling need to surrender.

I…

Submission doesn’t need me to be a thoughtlessly submissive pet…

“Now now, Elena…” Savanna’s fingers teased their way under Elena’s panties, stroking just beyond the band. Her breath caught, and the lust that flooded through her body made keeping her eyes open so much more difficult. It was impossible to raise her head from Savanna’s shoulder. It was so much easier to feel her body, hot and needy, weighing her down and tugging her hips forward to meet Savanna’s touch. “You know that all you need to do is give in. There’s already no real room for you to escape…

“So stop trying… stop struggling…” Savanna blew across Elena’s ear, blowing away all of the younger woman’s thoughts with a soft gust of air. The groan of her desperate attempts to hold on to herself in that moment were enough to make Savanna purr. “That’s right… you don’t want to fight me. You want to obey… so tell me what you want, Ellie. Tell me what you need.”

Elena whimpered.

Feels… so… good…

I…

Resistance was so hard to want, so hard to imagine. That was before Savanna’s fingers were curling inside of her, stroking in such a slow, mellow rhythm that Elena could feel burning through her body.

Ohhh…

“I… need… to obey, Mistresssss…” Her voice slurred out of her, dripping like the lust that slicked over Savanna’s probing digits. “I… need to give you… everything… can’t… hold back…”

“That’s right…” Savanna sighed, her voice sounding both so proud and satisfied. “Even if some part might have worried, for just a moment, that this wasn’t right, wasn’t what you really want…? We both know that part of you is wrong… we both know that part of you only stands in your way, in my way… and you’d much rather feel good, submit, and find… true… bliss…”

Elena’s eyes fluttered, only whites visible with how far back her eyes were rolled. Her mouth, still open, could barely make any sounds at all as she pulsed and throbbed with pleasure.

“B-b-blisss…!”

“Good girl, Ellie… Good girl…!” The force of Savanna’s voice thrust the words as deeply into Elena’s helpless mind as her fingers were between her legs. Both rubbed such vulnerable places, parts of Elena that had no proper defenses against a woman as dominant, as composed, as experienced as Savanna. She’d practically been pleading for more the moment Savanna sat beside her, and now she could no longer resist the pleasure the older woman offered her. “We’re going to make you even better, make you feel even better… by training away that free will of yours.

“You don’t need it. You don’t even really want it… but you’ve been taught how important it is, so your poor confused mind needs some help to let go…” Savanna sighed, her tone one of understanding. It was such a sweet, warm tone in contrast to the slow, teasing, unrelenting way her fingers were moving between Elena’s legs. “This isn’t even as deep as you can go, but that’s fine…

“I’m so happy to teach a good girl like you just what she really needs…”

Ohhh… I’m a good girl… Elena groaned. Her eyes were crossed, and so heavily lidded that she saw more of her own lashes than anything else. I’m… being a good girl for her… she’s… going to show me what I need… teach me… train me…

Can’t resist…

Just… want… more…!

“While I’m training you, there are times when you’ll feel pleasure start to overwhelm you…” Savanna spoke so quietly, so softly, and all of Elena needed to strain to hear her. The intensity of her focus drew Savanna’s words in deeper, binding up the younger woman’s will with inescapable ropes of dominance and lust. “But everything you’re feeling during your training is exactly what I want you to feel, Ellie.

“Even that brief moment of doubt, of concern…” Savanna’s fingers drew back, making Elena quietly whine only to suck in a sharp gasp of air when her fingers began to stroke just beside Elena’s clit. “I wanted you to feel that, too. I wanted you to feel it ebb away, to teach your body, and your brain, that it feels so much better, that it feels so much righter when you give in to me. I want you to learn, at the pace I want you to learn, that things are always better when you give in… even when everything you’ve ever learned might insist otherwise.”

All that Elena could do in response was whimper and wither, panting as she felt herself on the precipice of letting go entirely.

Pleasure welled up inside of her, and her desire to hold back, and her ability to make that happen, were feeling weaker and weaker by the moment. When she speaks… She mewled, shaking her head as best as she could. When Mistress speaks… the words are true… or do they become true…?

It doesn’t matter, not when I… when I need to obey… when I…

“I don’t want you to resist that pleasure building in you, Ellie.” Savanna sighed, tsking quietly in the perfect way to make Elena feel so much more pitiful. “Don’t hold back. I want to make you feel good, and you deserve to feel good, don’t you? You deserve to feel your fantasies all becoming true as you surrender to your Mistress, and give her the very core of your mind and soul…”

“Give… my Mistress… e-everything…!” Elena’s soft, whispery voice cracked as her hips shook, her thighs squeezed as tightly as they could around Savanna’s hand, and her mouth twisted. Pleasure flooded over everything else, washing so much of Elena away as Savanna’s touch coaxed Elena through her climax.

Lips pressed to her ear.

Elena could only breathlessly mewl.

“That’s a good girl… That means you’re going to come with me, and we’re going to take away the things you couldn’t give on your own if you tried…” Savanna’s grin was now entirely predatory, wolfish as she gazed down at her prey. “But don’t worry. I know what I’m doing. I can take everything, and teach you how to do the only thing you’ll ever need to do again…

“Obey.”