The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Trained to Perfection

Chapter 3: Jodie

Elena took a deep, excited breath as she heard noises from the other side of the door. She felt made of anticipation, her whole body quivering with it as she squeezed Savanna’s hand tighter.

Come on, Mother…

A soft whimper escaped Elena’s throat without her even being aware she’d made a sound.

I need you to help me give Mistress what she wants…!

Even though it was hardly a minute before the knob turned, Elena’s heart was beating so hard and fast it eclipsed the rest of the world. She remained just calm enough to not squeeze Savanna’s hand too tightly, but the rest of Elena’s deeper reasoning was distracted with the incessant need to please.

The moment Elena saw her mother’s familiar, pixie cut short red hair, and her pearl green eyes, everything felt so much better. Her grasp loosened. Her shoulders lowered.

Pleasure raced through her body, but Elena was able to brace through it.

Her thighs didn’t even clench.

“Elena!” Jodie quietly laughed as she caught sight of her daughter. Her smile was warm and welcoming, unmistakable as the expression of a proud mother. “You know you live here… you don’t have to use the—”

Green eyes settled on Savanna who raised the hand that wasn’t held in Elena’s, and slowly waved.

For several long moments Jodie remained frozen in place, her face an emotionless mask.

The thoughts and feelings it attempted to hide were made more obvious by its stoicism, but Elena’s own smile didn’t waver.

Mistress won’t even consider this a setback.

Her smile deepened.

I’m doing exactly what Mistress wants me to do. She means it when she says if I make a mistake, I’ll be corrected. I don’t need to worry about anything.

I only need to obey.

Jodie cleared her throat, at last finally finding her errant voice. “The bell. You don’t need to use the bell.” She looked to Savanna’s eyes, discarding her stone face for her former smile. The edges were questionably authentic, but her genuine warmth still managed to shine through brightly. “Hello, Miss—”

“Navarro.” Savanna chuckled. It wasn’t a bedroom laugh, not explicitly, but it was still the exact sort of laugh that would still have made Elena struggle to keep her thighs from clenching even before her brain had been turned against her through being systematically brainwashed. “But you don’t need to be so formal. I’m Savanna. It’s a pleasure to meet you. You’ll have to forgive for arriving unannounced. This was hardly planned.”

Elena’s inner thighs clenched. It felt dramatic, but she was fairly sure no one else would be able to notice.

Mistress didn’t even need to plan what she did to me.

Her eyes fluttered. That could be noticed, were her mother not so focused on Savanna. Elena was too lost in her inner monologue to be aware it even happened.

She’s just that powerful… just that irresistible.

If she gave it any mind, Elena would be glad that some of the clothes she bought—not from the consignment shop—were panties. She was still staining a newer pair, but at least she hadn’t needed to hand wash the pair that Savanna had ruined with her initial seduction of the younger woman.

And I need to obey her…!

Savanna squeezed her hand, and Elena shuddered as she remembered her programming. A thrill flooded through her body, not unlike adrenalin spiked with arousal. “We met because we went to the same diner and ordered the same drink… and it turned out we shop at some of the same places? We really hit it off, and when she mentioned what a metal head she is I thought you might like to meet her, too!”

Jodie’s pale cheeks pinkened as she stepped back, and pulled the door further open in the process. “Well, please come in, Savanna…! In case my daughter hasn’t mentioned, I’m Jodie. Crosby, since you shared yours… please take off your shoes, but is there anything I can get for you? Water? We have some diet soda, or I could make some tea.”

“Tea would be lovely, but only if you’ll be having some, too.” Savanna smiled, squeezing Elena’s hand one last time before she drew away and stepped inside. “I would hate to be an imposing guest on top of being unexpected.”

“That’s my fault, anyway!” Elena laughed as she followed behind, smoothly pulling her shoes free along the way. “I was the one who insisted you stop by… so don’t blame her, mother!”

Sighing, Jodie’s smile grew warmer as she slowly shook her head. “I should have known. Sorry for my shock, Savanna, I just… wasn’t expecting anyone! I’m not against Elena bringing anyone home with her. I’m somewhat of a shut-in myself, and it isn’t something that usually happens… but some tea sounds like it would be nice. I’ll put some on, please, make yourself comfortable!”

Savanna watched Jodie’s ass wrapped in a tight pair of blue jeans that hugged the fullness of her backside like a divine offering fit to be worshipped. The black sweater she wore just above it was just as Elena designed—chosen specifically to underplay Jodie’s curves.

It couldn’t hide them completely but it could make an attempt.

“Thank you, Jodie!” Savanna called out after the woman as she disappeared out of sight. A moment later she was settling down at the middle of a nearby couch before crossing her legs. Elena sat to her left, one hand resting on the arm rest. “You have a lovely home, Ellie.”

It’s yours! Her brown eyes screamed in immediate reply. Everything that’s mine is yours! Everything I could give you that you want is yours!

When she spoke, Elena’s voice was much calmer. “Thank you! Mother is really good at decorating… compared to the rest of the house, my bedroom is a mess!” Elena giggled in place of the moans she wanted to make. It was important she not make her mother unnecessarily concerned, but there was no reason to worry about that. Savanna had made sure Elena was ready for this.

Savanna laughed and shook her head. “I doubt it’s a mess, but I’ll take your word on that.” Hazel eyes canned along the plants, and small knickknacks atop bookshelves and over the hearth before her smile grew. “I always was a fan of brass. Growing up, my mother had a collection of brass lamps—the kind that look like a genie should be inside—made for incense…”

“I would love to compare notes with her. Sounds like an aesthetic I might enjoy.” Jodie smiled as she returned, setting down a teapot and a set of three cups. A moment later she wiggled her phone. “We’ll need to wait for it to steep, but awhile back I splurged on a water boiler. As long as I remember to keep it filled I can have tea, coffee, anything in no time at all…” Elena watched her mother blush, but kept still. She didn’t even smile more, though the thought that her mistress would find her mother’s blush similar to her own, and thus attractive, flittered across her mind. “Sorry, that’s probably not very interesting!”

“Nonsense.” Savanna waved her hand, shifting to settle back into the couch. Elena smiled, pulling her phone out of her purse and tapping away at the screen as her mistress spoke. “As somewhat of a… a connoisseur of teas myself, I find how others interface with it fascinating. I may have to look into procuring one of those… would certainly make things quicker.”

You deserve every small bit of convenience that’s humanly possible! Elena scrolled through her social media feed idly, so much of her mind free to focus more on her devotion, and the conversation happening around her. You should have hers. You should have everything.

“You’re too kind.” Jodie settled into a nearby chair that wasn’t far away while still being a distinctly different seat than the couch Savanna and Elena shared. “Metal head? You don’t seem the type… but I guess I don’t, either. It isn’t something I usually broadcast, but it’s hard to keep my musical tastes a secret from my daughter.”

“Especially when she took me to my first concert!” Elena grinned, speaking without looking up from her phone. “I think I was twelve…?”

Be so focused on how embarrassed you are that you aren’t worried. Elena scrolled, grinning and giggling. Having a small computer in her hand made it much easier to normalize her reactions to Jodie and Savanna. You’ll be so much happier.

“Yes… twelve sounds right…” Jodie raised a hand to her face, not glancing away from Elena and Savanna. “The tickets were too discounted not to, and I wanted to share some culture.”

Savanna nodded, her own grin spreading crookedly across her face. “And what culture to share. Who did you end up seeing…? I think my first concert was…” Savanna continued to speak, but Elena stopped paying attention. That was her cue, and as strange as it felt to filter out her mistress’s words it would be so much more uncomfortable to disobey.

Pay attention less to what they’re saying. Elena felt half outside of herself, as though she were someone, some thing else wearing Elena’s skin. It excited her, but she didn’t allow those fantasies purchase. Her task was too important. Pay attention to their body language. Focus on noticing when your mother lets her guard down. You’re going to help, because Mistress wants you to help. You want Mistress to have everything she wants…

Elena curled her toes, silently thankful for a safe, physical means of expressing her overflowing anticipation and arousal.

So much of Jodie’s previous tension was draining from the simple conversation, and its relative banality. Elena wasn’t as into music as her mother, but she could tell that the conversation being had was one that was easy to imagine taking place in a thousand other living rooms.

Mother isn’t like me. She isn’t already waiting for some sexy woman to sweep her off of her feet. Elena smirked as she scrolled her phone. She might not even be interested in other women, not that it matters.

What matters is what Mistress wants…

Elena felt a tug between her legs when her mother’s alarm rang, and tea poured into all three mugs. She thanked her mother with instinct alone. The words passed through her lips, but Elena forgot the specifics the moment after she spoke them. She blew across her tea before taking a sip, set it down, and waited.

Keep track of which mug is hers.

Her grasp on her phone tightened, but only for an instant.

Wait for her to put it down, and then forget about it. She’s always forgetting about her tea until it’s gone cold. She’s always so singularly focused. Elena sighed. She’ll make Mistress so happy.

Though to anyone watching it would seem as though Elena were politely remaining outside of the conversation, scrolling through her phone, she spent the next several minutes making regular glances up between the other two women, and their drinks. A task that might have otherwise seemed boring or dull was invigorating and exciting. Every moment was another chance of seeing what Mistress wanted, and every moment that didn’t happen was another chance to remain vigilant.

No matter if she acted, or waited for the right moment to act, Elena knew she was being obedient.

That knowledge made her toes curl, and her hips wiggle. It was an easy motion to cover in an attempt to look like she just couldn’t get comfortable, but she was sure her mistress knew what it really was.

Even if they’d only met hours ago, Savanna had been so deeply inside of her.

Elena knew she didn’t have any secrets from the woman who owned her so completely.

Finally it had been long enough that her mother had completely neglected to handle her glass. It had been outside of even her periphery for so long, set on the table. In such a way that Jodie wouldn’t even notice.

Elena reached into her purse, and found the eyedropper. Without watching herself, she coated her finger with the contents, and then reached past her own mug to rub the droplets from her finger. They fell such a short distance, and so softly. There was no sound, nothing but a momentary ripple.

Then she grabbed up her own mug, and made an intentionally loud slurp. She didn’t even need to fake the blush. It rose up all on its own. “Heh… sorry…! Accident!”

Both Jodie and Savanna quietly laughed.

“We’ve all done that, I’m sure…” Savanna sipped at her own tea again, and then glanced down at Jodie’s mug that was still largely full, before looking up to the woman herself. There were no more ripples, no more sign of anything untoward at all. “But you’ve barely touched your tea. It’s rather excellent… reminds me of something I found in a tea-a-day calendar I bought a few years back… you’ll need to tell me where you found it!”

Jodie responded, but Elena had slipped back out of listening.

She didn’t care where her mother found the tea. She didn’t care what her mother had to say about her own embarrassing mishap. She cared much more about watching the mug rise up to her mother’s lips to tip back and pour inside the drugs she’d placed there.

Mm… that’s right, mother… Elena quivered. Drink it. Drink all of it. Don’t miss a drop of Savanna’s gift. You’ll be happier than you’ve ever been before…

Elena’s eyes hooded as she took a sip of her own tea.

And you’ll be so much less lonely…

Elena watched more, and glanced down at her phone less as Savanna took every opportunity to laugh encouragingly at the many things Jodie said. Jodie was quick to blush, and hide behind her mug.

That meant less distance between her mug and her lips.

That meant more time sipping to hide from her embarrassment now that her attention was drawn back to the drugged beverage.

Each sip made Elena’s clit sing. This is wrong. This is bad. This isn’t something that I should want, but I really don’t care. Her brown eyes hooded lower, and she squirmed a little bit more firmly down into the couch. Mistress is more important than my morality, and I know that mother will enjoy this. How could she not enjoy the pure bliss and certainty of knowing that all she needs to do to be perfect is whatever Mistress wants her to do?

I can’t remember the last time she even tried seeing anyone…

The change was subtle, but Elena had nothing else to do but observe. She could watch every moment as her mother’s smile became a little more relaxed. She watched as Jodie’s eyes hooded the faintest bit, and how even after they fluttered, returned right back to the same heavy, lidded state. Her movements were slower, moving the mug more deliberately, tipping it just a little bit more.

She’s having difficulty accommodating the weight.

Elena couldn’t stop herself from purring.

I did what Mistress wanted… I drugged my own mother for her… I… mmmm…

Her eyes fluttered shut, and Elena rested her head back against the couch for a long moment. Mistress didn’t have any other standing commands for her, and Elena felt so worn out, so tired. She didn’t know how long they’d been having sex—or how long she’d been in a state of sex—but Elena knew that she needed to keep herself rested to be ready for whatever her mistress might want from her.

As hot as she was from the idea of betraying her own mother to her mistress’s whims, she didn’t need to watch it happen. She wasn’t secretly thrilled at the idea of seeing her mother turned into an obedient slave.

She was aroused at the idea of another woman, a woman who trusted her, being bent to Savanna’s will.

Her eyes fluttered open, and she watched Savanna’s hand stroking along Jodie’s. She was speaking in a soft, low tone, but it was hard for Elena to hear. Savanna moved closer to Jodie than before, and the whispers she shared were intended for Jodie’s ears only.

Elena’s thighs clenched as she watched her mother’s eyelids slip lower and lower as she listened to Savanna’s words. Elena could remember just how it felt to have Savanna’s fingers running across her hand, across her cheek, and while Jodie might have been less susceptible before, nothing about the ways she reacted now could be described as “resisting.”

She’s already so close to letting go… Elena bit her lip, her thighs drawn together so much tighter. She knew if Jodie noticed now, it wouldn’t matter. She’d already sunk too low, and there would be no swimming back up. Stop thinking for yourself, mother.

You’ll be so much happier as Mistress’s toy…

Jodie gasped as Savanna pressed a fingertip to her lips, and a moment later their foreheads met. Savanna’s voice was lower, huskier, and half of Jodie’s breathing came in the form of slow, pitiful whines.

Make Mistress happy for me, mother…

Elena fluttered her eyes shut, but she could still hear her mother’s occasional soft, breathless moan. There was no way of mistaking what was happening. Jodie was already putty in Savanna’s hands.

Imagining seeing her Mistress pleased made Elena need to bite her lip harder to keep her moans from mingling in the air. Jodie was drugged, and Savanna was skilled, but Elena didn’t want to make her work any harder. If she was any indication, then Elena knew it wouldn’t be very much longer before what Jodie cared about only mattered as something to make more flexible—not an obstacle.

By the time she was touching me in the diner I was fucked… and mother… Elena giggled, squeezing the armrest tight. You were fucked the moment you opened the door.

When her eyes opened again, Jodie’s eyes were closed. A constant stream of whispered moans and mewls dribbled from her lips as Savanna’s hands wandered across her face, across her body, and through her hair.

Elena shuddered, arching and twisting her body as if she could feel the very same touches her mother was experiencing. She reached a hand up to her chest, giving her own breast a squeeze. Jodie’s eyes were closed, and even if they opened, seeing Elena’s own hazy eyes couldn’t give her the strength to flee.

It was obvious by the ways that Jodie squirmed that her limbs were feeling like they were made of lead. Her eyes hadn’t opened—not even a flutter. Whatever was happening inside of her mind, her body was less and less able to react.

Her thick black sweater hid any hint of Jodie’s nipples, but did nothing to impede Savanna as she reached underneath.

Mmmm that’s right… Give yourself to Mistress…

Elena moaned louder as she pinched at her own nipple through her top.

Give everything to Mistress…!

If Jodie heard, she didn’t show any reaction at all. She only shuddered, arching up into Savanna’s hand as a low moan spilled from her own lips. Her legs barely even parted as Savanna slid her other hand down to feel up along the inside of her thighs, but it didn’t look like she was struggling to pull them closed or spurning the woman’s advances.

Poor thing… too tired to give Mistress all of the room to work that you want… even when it feels so good… Elena moaned and giggled at the same time as her other hand reached down, slowly tugging her skirt higher and higher until it was a simple task to reach underneath. Her panties carried a dark, wet stain, and her fingers pressed into that damp spot as Elena began to slowly rub.

She could have masturbated like she had before Savanna found her, rushing towards her orgasm, but it felt so much more gratifying to tease her arousal higher knowing that was part of how her Mistress had seduced away her mind.

Orgasm felt like such a lesser thing to seek unless it would somehow seal in more of her mistress’s control, or please her mistress in some other more direct way.

She was content to stroke herself through her panties, watching Jodie yield to Savanna’s touch. Her moans kinda sound like mine… the way she squirms… mmm… I would have been jealous before, but now I’m just excited that Mistress likes those things about me enough to want another woman like me, too…!

The quiet ‘pop’ of Jodie’s jeans popping open made Elena groan. The sound of her zipper lowering made Elena’s fingers rub harder. Each time the metal teeth pulled apart was another herald that Savanna was getting what she wanted.

Savanna glanced back to Elena. It was brief—only a moment before she turned back to Jodie—but more than long enough to make her shudder and groan.

She was smiling… grinning… mmm she looked… so… happy… because of me…!

Elena came, quietly gasping for air as her panties stained so much deeper. She was too busy shuddering to notice Savanna’s fingers slipping into her mother’s panties, or to know where her own moans stopped and her mother’s began.

Afterglow carried Elena into a state that wasn’t quite asleep, wasn’t quite awake, but felt so much better than both.

The couch under her, the pleasure heating her body, the arousal that tempted her to reach back between her legs, all of it felt like signs of her mistress’s control wrapping tighter and tighter around and through Elena’s helpless mind. She would have struggled against it to feel how inescapable it was, but it felt so much better to simply know that there was nothing but more of this for her.

There was only greater and greater surrender.

She wasn’t sure if her hand was stroking between her legs or if she was just imagining it. She wasn’t sure of anything besides how helpless she was, and how good that felt. She spent what could have been minutes, or hours like that.

“Wake up for me, Ellie…”

Then Savanna spoke, and Elena instantly fluttered her eyes as she struggled back to a more concrete form of consciousness. She was still bleary eyed and physically taxed from so much sex, so much desire, so much need in a single day, but that wasn’t going to stop Elena from obeying.

Nothing would do that as long as she had any choice in the matter.

“Good girl…” Savanna ruffled Elena’s long, elegant red hair. She moaned, brown eyes crossing. There was no more reason to hold back, no reason to hide how deeply she existed to please Savanna. Being so wantonly aroused and helpless in her own home, with her mother so close by, was a thrill Elena hadn’t known she wanted. “How do you feel if I want to have a little bit of fun with both you, and your mother?”

“I have no will of my own, Mistress…” Elena slowly licked her lips. Her hand was still between her legs, and she reached it up to her mouth. With a moan, she sucked at the glistening slickness of her own lust before her hand fell limp to the couch. “I need to obey you. If that’s what you want… then have that fun with us. If you don’t… don’t. Put me in a closet, and have sex with my mother until you’re satisfied…” Elena smiled a very genuine smile. “I just want to be your good girl.”

Savanna’s grin deepened, and she raised a hand to tap a fingertip against Elena’s nose. “That’s my good little ellie-slut. I knew that I could count on you to be so ready to put pleasing me above everything else… and I’ve been wanting to make two women like you and your mother scream together for a while…”

Elena moaned, nodding as she rubbed her thighs together.

Overcome with too much pleasure, too much delight, she couldn’t find any words to express her joy. Instead she spread her legs as far as she could, rolled her hips, and groaned.

Hopefully… that’s enough for you to know how much I need to obey you…!

This time when Savanna laughed, it was one fit only for the bedroom. “Don’t go anywhere, ellie-slut. I’m going to bring your mother a little bit closer. I could make the two of you masturbate together from across the room while I watched… but I want to be a little more… hands on.”

Elena moaned an acknowledgement, or at least she tried to. Her pussy twitched, and her eyes fluttered. Another chance to please Mistress… another chance to be her good girl… Her eyes rolled back into her head, and she groaned. Yessss…!

As hard as it was to move, Elena squirmed as much as her exhaustion would allow. Fueled by submissive desire and a need to please, a need to obey, she couldn’t have kept her hips still if she tried—unless Savanna commanded her to do so. Then she would do so without hesitation or difficulty.

Jodie rose from her chair, and Savanna placed a hand at the small of her back as she guided the curvier of the two redheads over to the couch. Gently as she could, Savanna lowered Jodie down and purred as she began to pull the sweater up over her head. “I think that I like the two of you enough to move in… take on the responsibilities of being the woman of the house, in charge of both of my little pets who would do just anything to please me…”

Both Elena and Jodie moaned. Jodie’s was far more distant and hazy, but no less pleading—and not to resist.

“Mmm good girls…” Both redheads shuddered and groaned, their thighs visibly clenching.

Elena hadn’t even noticed at first that while her mother was now beside her on the couch, she hadn’t brought her pants with her. She couldn’t look away from Savanna. Jodie likely would have been much the same if she were even capable of opening her eyes.

“Don’t worry… neither of you need to move at all. I’m going to use your bodies for a little while, and then we can work on training the two of you to be so very obedient for the woman who’s going to be sharing Jodie’s bed… or Elena’s bed… mmm or having the two of you share one while she has her own. I haven’t made up my mind yet… and I don’t see why I should need to.

“You’re both my property now.” Savanna’s lips pressed too Jodie’s, hard, and firm, deep and intense, before drawing back as Jodie pitifully moaned. She then turned to Elena, grinning deeper as she moved closer “What do you have to say about that, Ellie?”

Elena moaned, arching her back as she tried again to spread her legs even further. “Whatever… whatever you want me to say, Mistress…!”

The sound of Elena’s voice made Jodie squirm. She still couldn’t rise. She didn’t frown. She didn’t even try to pull her legs together as Savanna mashed her lips into Elena’s. Elena moaned, still shuddering in pleasure as Savanna drew away, slowly tugging at Jodie’s panties until they were pooled around her feet.

Elena reached down without thinking, pulling her panties loose until they fell much the same. She hadn’t been commanded to do so, but pleasing her mistress was the most important thing.

She wanted to be just as ready as her mother for whatever Savanna wanted.

Jodie groaned, finally remembering how to make her lips form words. Her voice was soft, but she was close enough for Elena to hear. “Mistress…?”

Savanna chuckled, nodding as she ran a fingertip up the inside of both women’s thighs. “That’s right. I’m your mistress now, Jodie. That means that I own you, that I decide for you…” Her finger teased along the lower lips of both mother and daughter filling the room with a pair of very similar moans. “It means your life is going to be a lot simpler from now on, and a lot more fun. You’ll both love every moment of it…”

Her fingers pressed deeper, and deeper. The moans were hardly in unison even if the motion of Savanna’s fingers were identical. Jodie’s moans took longer to build up, and shook through her entire body. Elena moaned quicker, the sharper, more pitiful sounds torn forth so much quicker.

They moaned together, for Savanna.

We’re both obeying Mistress… together…! Elena whimpered, squeezing around Savanna’s finger, and then the second, as tightly as she could. I helped mother obey Mistress… I’m a good girl… I… ohhh…

“Your daughter already loves it…” Savanna purred, whispering loud enough for Elena to hear even if her lips were so close to Jodie’s ear. “You’re well on your way. Won’t it be nice to have someone else help you take care of the house… someone else to drink tea with… someone else to…” Both redheads moaned so much louder as Savanna’s thumbs teased alongside their stiff, quivering clits. “Submit to, to surrender to, someone to fuck you on their whims…?”

“Ohhh… ye-ye-yesssss Savanna…” Jodie groaned, her eyes fluttering but unable to stay open. “Y-yes I… w-want that…”

Elena whined, a long, slow, petulant whine as her thighs clenched tighter. “Noooo, mother… it’s yess… yess… yes Mistress…!”

Jodie groaned, her mouth twisting from Savanna’s continued attentions. “Mnnn… I’m… sorry Savanna… I… yess Mistress…!” Jodie’s cheeks were so cutely pink, only serving to more dramatically emphasize the cute dark spots of freckles that stretched across her face. “I want that… Mistress…!”

Savanna quietly laughed as she leaned down to Jodie’s chest. Sure enough, just as Elena had described, there were a smattering of freckles pointing down towards her mother’s large, naked breasts. “Don’t worry… I’ll make sure that I have both of you performing your submission in the exact ways I want you to…”

Both Jodie and Elena screamed as Savanna’s thumb pressed, and rubbed in ways neither woman had ever felt from anyone else.

“You won’t have a choice.”

Elena moaned louder, unable to speak, but so clearly able to think of what she would say if her throat and lips would cooperate. I don’t want a choice! I belong to you!

In addition to ruining a pair of Elena’s panties, Savanna soon ruined two perfectly comfortable couch cushions.