The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Author’s Note: The following is the first portion of my Journeys into Passion ebook, Threshold Technologies: An Old Typewriter. It is the second part of my Threshold Trilogy. It is a remake of An Old Typewriter short story here at the EMCSA, while that original story was connected with Sucked into Porn. To enjoy the entire second part of Threshold, please visit my blog!

An Old Typewriter

Jack had been looking for an old Threshold DVD for some time. They had become hard to get over the last decade. The hypnotic elements of their products proved controversial, and in spite of reportedly strong initial sales, government and public pressure nudged them out of business. Sure, hypnotic porn can still be found in one cheesy form or another online, but Threshold’s technology became almost mythical. And finally, he was about to experience it firsthand!

A disclaimer appeared on the screen: Threshold Technologies™ aims to bring the most advanced means of sucking the viewer into their enjoyment. Unlike VR and 3D technologies, Threshold uses subliminal techniques to create the illusion of total submersion. The core concepts of these hypnotic techniques are not new, and may be found on the internet today in other forms. The Threshold Difference™ is in how our technology makes background messaging and visuals imperceptible to the viewer. However, anyone with a history of epilepsy or psychological disorders is recommended to not view the following entertainment. To continue, press play below …

He hit the spacebar, feeling utterly fascinated. The video began to play, and he felt odd, sensing something more behind the normal audio and visuals.

“Threshold Video Presents …

“A film by Jacklyn Fells.”

The opening credits rolled onward, while his eyes became affixed on the beautiful woman on the screen. The woman was a natural dirty blonde (lightened), on the shorter side, had deep green eyes, small breasts, and was physically fit. How did he know the woman was a natural blond? More disorienting was how the outdoor sounds of the film sounded like they were all around him, moving thorough him. He somehow could even feel the hot summer sun on his cheek …

The credits quickly moved along to the title: “An Old Typewriter”

He began to grow hazy within and without. Soon, his eyes stared forward, unblinking, as his lips stayed slightly apart. His mind went blank, with that void being filled only by the film …

Laura had been roaming around the local flea market for more than an hour. She loved antiques, but was not finding anything interesting. The woman felt very confused for a moment. It was as if she was somewhere else a moment ago. She found herself remembering sitting before a laptop …

Then, completely breaking her confusion, something finally caught her eye. It was some old electric typewriter, which was average in size, and mint green in color. The brand is what really caught her eye: Threshold Electronics. The company now primarily sold half-decent HDTVs and computers, and was amazed they were around for … “© 1968” … over forty years! ‘This is a relic!’ Laura thought. She promptly bought it.

Laura brought the old typewriter back to her apartment at her graduate university. It came with what was claimed to be the original black case.

“What junk you buy this time?” her roommate Linda asked wearily, sitting in front of their HDTV. Linda was a slim, somewhat plain brunette.

“Junk! It’s an antique typewriter. In mint condition, literally!”

“I don’t know how you get so excited about such stuff, Laura, but whatever …”

Laura went to her bedroom, and set up the typewriter. To her enjoyment, it did not fry itself when she plugged it into the surge protector. It let out a happy purr. She looked for paper … The printer paper seemed thin enough, barely, and rolled it into the old machine.

‘Oh, what to write, what to write?’ she thought excitedly, ‘… Hope there’s still ink in it … Ok, something simple to test it …’

On the evening I came home with the amazing old typewriter, my roommate Linda was annoyed that I came home with what she felt was junk again..

The old typewriter worked perfectly. The more she typed, the more the old thing seemed to dust off its cobwebs.

The typewriter worked great as I;m sure it always didd

‘Gotta watch the typos!’ she thought.

Now it’s time for me to screw around! She excitedly typed.

Linda suddenly stated to laugh uncontrollably at whatever she was watching on the TV. After several minutes of uncontrollable laughter, she walked into my room, and said the she did not mind the old typewriter.

The text faded away soon after she stopped typing. Suddenly, Laura heard Linda laughing uncontrollably. ‘Impossible!’ she thought. As the laughter continued, she stared at the humming machine before her. She thought of the phrase “the cat that ate the canary,” and the how that cat was likely purring. The laughter finally stopped, and Linda walked into his room. “You know, Laura, I don’t really mind you having that old typewriter.” She walked out of the room.

‘Coincidence!’ she thought, ‘But what if it wasn’t?’ She decided to be scientific about it and experiment.

Linda walked back into my room, and said, “I actually kina like that old junk. You know I was just bustin you chops!” SHe leaves with a friendly smile on her face.

A few moments after the text faded, her roommate walked back into the room. Linda then said, “I actually kina like that old junk. You know I … was just bustin’ you chops!” She walked out with a friendly smile.

Laura was amazed, typos and all! ‘Oh, this is habit forming!’ she thought.

I finally get the email from professor about a test I told him he made a mistake on, which cost me twenty points. He said that not only was I right about that one portion, but also that he found that he made another error. My resulting grade was a %91.

Laura quickly jumped onto her laptop to check her email. Her professor did indeed just send her a message! Needless to say, Laura’s grade was a 91%. She suddenly felt a little strange. All she could think about was the test of which she just received the “actual” grade. A revised memory formed next to the old one. She answered questions differently in the revised memory, while her teacher still made mistakes. It was strange, and she still did not fully understand. But Laura now had the power to script the world around her …

Laura woke up the next mourning feeling amazing! She suddenly realized that she left the typewriter running the whole night. As she stared at it, its purr, which embedded itself into her mind, somehow made her understand it all.

Threshold Electronics was really the commercial arm of a military funded research firm. Their focus was to ascertain ways of altering people’s minds, and their recent technologies were the most successful. Of course, not all of their commercial products had their special enhancements, but the ones that did were very informative. The old typewriter was one of the firm’s first projects. The one that Laura had became a rather unique machine over the decades. From controlling so many minds, it gained a form of sentience. Now, not only does it control the minds of others, but it also absorbs the minds of its users. Even if there was a typo, it was connected enough with its user to compensate for the error. The scientists at Threshold Electronics were more than pleased about the evolution of one of their old devises.

Laura sat at the edge of her bed, amazed. “We are connected,” she whispered, while somehow reveling the thought. “… It didn’t change the past! It merely altered my perception of it! … I’m now immune to any perception changes, but I can still alter myself physically … This is going to be fantastic!”

After breakfast she got a call from her friend Farrah.

“Hey, Laura, did you forget about our project?”

“Oh, yeah, sorry! I must have slept through my alarm. I’ll see you at the library in, oh … fifteen minutes?”

“Ok, as long as you get here!”

Farrah was an attractive blonde, who enjoyed the beach. She knew her since she started grad school. They both majored in psychology. Laura knew that there must have been some irony in a psychology grad student having her mind taken over by an old machine! Regardless, Laura really liked Farrah, but was always afraid to hurt their good friendship. However, the old machine removed all barriers …

When Laura finished working with Farrah on the project, she found herself sitting at the typewriter. She knew exactly what she wanted to do to Farrah, and that she had the means of making it real. But first, she wanted to make some alterations to herself for practice.

I am developing a variety of fetishes related to women that I want to explore. The first is flexible women. The second is bare feet. The third is hosiery, including latex. The fourth is encasement within hosiery..

“That is really gonna fuck me up!” Laura said with a dark laugh. As it all began to set in, she fell off her chair. Her mind consciously reordered itself. It was not painful, but it certainly felt strange! She had no real interest in those sexualized concepts outlined, and that is why she chose them. She blacked out for an hour before sitting back on her chair.

“Good,” she said slowly, out of breath, “I’m gonna like these fetishes!” Laura liked how the fetishes were logically not solely born out of perception. They were interconnected with the sexual interests she always had. Was still very much a lesbian, but was now interested in trying more.

She sat for a few minuets gathering her thoughts on what Farrah’s alterations should be. Laura decided that she would connect them with a research project she was involved with last summer. Threshold made devices that changed who people were physically and mentally, so this should be nothing!

Tonight Farrah will surprise me by coming over to my apartment. She wanted to go over ourt project before its submitted tomorrow. We decide to have a drink while looking the thing over. My roommate goes out to see her boyfriend. We finish with the project, and get a little drunk, Farrah more so. Our conversation quickly leads to last summer’s research project. She explains that she was actually the test subject, and how it changed her. To sum up: Farrah is now bisexual, and has a variety of fetishes, including breasts, women’s feet, stockings, latex, hosiery encasement, and herself. Through it all, she learned the joy of yogalates, and is now obsessed with it. This has made her quite a pleasure loving woman, but forces herself to suppress it because she feared explaining it.

She feels very open with me about explaining it all, and being drunk she impulsively kisses me. I kiss back. This leads to us passionately fucking each other on the couch. The more we fuck the less it feels like lust. The lust turns into passionate love making... When we both cum at the same time we know that we are deeply in love.

“Whoa! I let that go a bit farther than I planned!” Though surprised with herself, she could not wait to see it all happen!

Laura had a quick dinner, and was starting to wonder when everything was going to happen. While walking back to her room, she heard a knock at the door. She scurried over, knowing who it probably was. She opened it.

“Hey, Laura! Thought we go over the project one last time” Farrah said, while holding her encased laptop. She was wearing sandals, tight jeans, and pink blouse. Her blue eyes subtly glistened. At the same time, her body definitely seemed tighter, and more physically fit than it was earlier in the day. That was of course not saying that she was not attractive before! Her demeanor was subtly different too, while she seemed to glow with energy. Well, she technically was like this for some time in this adjusted reality.

“Oh, sure.” She led her to the couch.

Laura eventually poured some wine for them both, and before they knew it, they were done talking about the project. They kept talking, though. Their conversation was one of those typical conversations while drinking: totally nonsensical. Eventually, Farrah gave Laura a surprising request.

“Hope this doesn’t sound weird, Laura, but would you mind massaging my feet a little. I’ve been on my feet all day, and they’re kinda bugging me.”

Laura desperately tried to hide her joy at the request. “Sure.”

She unstrapped her sandals, and lightly placed her silky size sixes on her lap. Greatly holding back, she rubbed each in turn, turning each into butter in her hands. “Oh, that’s great, Laura. Thank you.…” With that, she started to work the arches more deeply. Laura was growing quite aroused, and felt her pussy growing moist.

“Ya’know there’s something I never told ya, Laura … ooooh, yeah!”

“What?” Laura asked desperately trying to hide the growing joy.

“I have a foot fetish!” She nearly orgasmed from both the relief in telling, and how good her feet felt. “… Uhhhohh … I hid it all for so long! I just … WOW … I just couldn’t hold back any longer! FUCK! … This is really why I came over! Something clicked just before I came over … Over here. I don’t wanna hide my FETISHES anymore! Somehow, I knew that … I knew that you would understand …”

She moaned so loudly! Because Laura assumed that she was immune to perception changes, she was not sure if she really would fall deeply in love with Farrah, as she wrote. She never felt any real love toward her, especially now.

“ … Oh yeah! Keep doin’ that for a while! … I hid it all because I didn’t know how to explain them … I was the test subject in that project … huphhhh … I … I was altered. At the end of it I was obsessed with yoga and pilates. I never could hide that! But there’s more. I became bisexual, and got a fetish for feet, stockings, latex, tits, and even myself! Yes, I’m fucking turned on by my own body! … I’m so messed up now, but you know what? I’m so fucked up that I love it!” She screamed in orgasm. “I hid all but the yoga and pilates, but I never told anyone why I love those exercises so much!”

As Laura looked into Farrah’s blue sapphire eyes, her draw toward Farrah was more profound than any lust she ever felt. Farrah more than noticed!

She moved her feet away from Laura’s groping hands, and crawled up to her. They slowly leaned into a long and passionate kiss. Before they knew it, their clothes were gone. On their sides, they ground their sultry pussies. Thrust after beautifully endless thrust, their hips went. When they did not kiss, they looked into each other’s eyes. The more they thrust, the more profoundly drawn to Laura she was; the more love they created, the slower they went. The love they made grew powerful as they came close to orgasm. They kissed one last time as lovers, and finally, gloriously came.

As they looked into each other’s eyes, Laura felt her love for Farrah grow deep within herself, and could tell that Farrah felt the same way. They lightly kissed, and touched their faces with their fingertips...