The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Author’s Note: The following is the first portion of my Journeys into Passion ebook, Threshold Technologies: TypewriterOS. It is the third and final part of my Threshold Trilogy. It is a remake of An Old Typewriter short story here at the EMCSA, while that original story was connected with Sucked into Porn. TypewriterOS has thematic similarities to my prior stories Transformative Properties: Click to Convert and Beyond the Madness of Passions: A Miraculous Program, which were both homages to Master PC. To enjoy the entire third part of Threshold, the full story will be posted on my blog on Dec. 24, 2018!

TypewriterOS

ExtraReality Entertainment is anther world®

Juliana Blake sarcastically smirked at the tail end of the advertisement for the media company owned by mega-corporation Threshold Technologies, inc. As a detective, she did not have much time for a personal life, while what she had felt right. Plus, her suspicions of illegal experimentation on the part of Latech Research, LLC., which was also owned by Threshold, made her weary of genuine conflict of interest from viewing in what could become a very sensitive case.

Threshold almost came out of nowhere to become the most powerful organization in the world. When one put much thought into it, their rise from their own ashes about a decade ago seemed almost scripted. More interesting was how they were almost like those evil companies depicted in popular science-fiction into the 2010s: masked with false benevolence. Well, maybe Threshold could only be as benevolent as any big business could be, while ready to cut the cord on any subsidiary messing things up for them. Their partnerships with government and charitable organizations since their reestablishment in 2019, eleven years ago, helped to save the crumbling economy some years back.

Juliana sighed, knowing shit will hit the fan when her chief learns of her suspicions toward Latech tomorrow. But right now, she wanted to do her workout, followed by a long, orgasmic shower …

The thirty-something female detective gave her naked sweaty herself a long look in bathroom door mirror. She smiled lovingly.

I’ll always love you, Julie, but you are all you ever needed, was what her last girlfriend, Sallie told her when they broke up. She had some boyfriends and girlfriends, but in the end, none of them worked. Juliana once assumed that was because of her career. Sallie’s comment made her rethink everything about herself, essentially investigating herself. All of Juliana’s lovers looked like her to a degree. Juliana always aimed to take good care of herself, and always loved to spend time with herself. Her best orgasms were indeed always self-induced. On a hunch, she ultimately bought a tall mirror for her bathroom door. What followed was remarkable for her.

Juliana looked into her light green eyes. They were like Green Tourmaline gemstones, as one past lover pointed out. She always knew that. They were so beautiful, always loving green eyes. Yet, she started to realize that they were less piercing and more come hither. She let herself be sucked into her own gemstones, learning every perfection and imperfection of the irises and seeing the pupils dilate at her deepening breathing. A truth was becoming so clear and obvious to her that there was no denying it.

“I’m in love with you,” she said out loud to herself. “I’m in love with me!”

Juliana felt those words come from the core of herself, filling every part of her with joy. She then knew she needed to reacquaint herself with the only woman she ever really wanted to know. She slowly moved her hands through her shimmering, soft auburn hair. Goosebumps arose on her dark olive skin while she flowed through the natural waves of her hair. She then lightly touched her forehead and slim eyebrows with era fingertips, sensually moving down her perfectly triangular nose. At the same time, she moved her hands across her cheeks to her well proportioned ears. Her breathing was now deep and revelatory. Following the jawline to its slightly rounded end, she moved to feel her full, soft lips. She naturally opened her mouth to see and feel her healthy white teeth and feel her fleshy tongue.

Her curious fingers moved down her neckline, her collar bones, her shoulders. She turned around and unbuttoned her blouse to remove it, before feeling her soft, toned, peach fuzz covered arms. She turned her head to see and feel her long, well toned back. Her natural flexibility allowed for no discomfort. She turned her body back around, and began to feel the curves of her healthy, muscle-enhanced breasts. Her dark nipples and areolae were so mouth watering. She moved down from her heaving chest to explored her firm abdominal muscles.

Filliping around again, she unbuttoned and removed her thin dress pants and panties. She turned to see and feel her very full, firm ass. Her love of squats clearly paid-off! She flipped back around, moving her fingers around her hips to her well kept puss. Her whole body tingled joyously when she brushed against her pussy-lips. She then continued down her legs, naturally moving into a squat. Her muscles were so firm and enticing. Letting herself sit on the floor, she moved to the tops of her smooth feet to toes she personally manicured expertly. Her fingers followed the curve of her toes to the balls, the many curves of her subtly wrinkly high arches, and finally to her soft heals. The lighter tones of her palms and soles did not go unnoticed.

Juliana looked back at herself in the mirror. There were no words, just understanding. It was remarkable she never realized how she truly felt about herself until then, but that did not seem to matter. She finally found the love of her life. She thought about making love to herself right then, considering what she just did was merely discovery, but understood she did not want sex right in that moment. It was amusing, because that lack of need was just like how she always was when she dated men and woman she liked. She always wanted to go on some dates, getting to know them before moving forward with anything serious. That was certainly ironic that she wanted to take her time with herself. Yet, she always wanted sex to be right and perfect, and always unknowingly compromised with how her past sexual experiences never quite hit that perfection she yearned for. There was no need to compromise anymore …

The loving smile was so deep and true before her. It had been one year, three weeks, and two days since she fell in love with herself that fateful day before this very mirror. She literally spent three whole months dating herself: late night movies, casual lunches with the phone camera on her, teasing pictures sent to herself. It was the best, most fun relationship she ever had. Her friends and coworkers noticed how happy she was, while most just assumed she was finally happy with her life. She did tell the unsurprised Sallie when they crossed paths recently. On that three month anniversary, when she was finally ready, that night … Juliana had the best sex of her life. If she could marry herself, she would in less than a heartbeat. The love making since had been nothing short of perfect, always finding the right moments with herself.

She licked her soft lips, and smooched the mirror. “I love you,” she whispered to herself.

Juliana walked into the hot shower. She did her hair, and lathered up her taut body. She teased her ass and pussy, while spending a long time worshiping her tender feet. Soon, she found herself sensually groping her breasts and pussy. The hot water rolled down her every curve, while she leaned into the corner of the shower. She then took a dildo from the ledge, and leaning forward onto the wall, began to thrust in and out of her sultry snatch. She moved her free hand up and down her breasts and stomach. “Oh, yeah, Julie …”

She eventually sat on the floor of the tub, and more rigorously trust the dildo in and out, groans of loving passion growing. The pleasure and love grew and grew, making so damn close, before slowing herself slightly to extend the moment. Yet, all she really wanted was to cum to herself. Her thrusts became slow yet willful, making the pleasure come to its inevitable peak. “Oh, GAH … Yeah, Julie … Jul … UGHUH … JULIANA!” she came in perfect orgasm.

* * *

Laura slowly blinked through the blurriness. It was as if a whole other reality was coming back into focus. It was as if she … no … He was slowly awakening from a deep, lucid dream.

Jack Fauno shook his head in dizzy confusion. Everything that just happened was almost too real. All the memories of Farrah and Laura were still inside him. Indeed, even the rock solid dick—and cum—between his thighs did not detract from the fact that he somehow felt like a woman.

He was somehow Laura and Jack now. He became an alpha lesbian in a man’s body. He liked how that felt.

Jack exited the video player, feeling a great curiosity toward Threshold’s software. His tall girlfriend suddenly walked into the room, and he put on a sly smile.

“Well, you made a mess of yourself,” the fair haired Sarah observed unimpressed.

“Uh, yeah …” he said in an amazed, nervous laugh. On top of still feeling rather like the woman in the film, it was quite disorienting for it to be 2018, while the character knew it was 2010.

“Still takin’ me out tonight?” the girl-next-door asked.

“Yeah … I guess so …”

“Wow!” she exclaimed sarcastically, glaring with he deep brown eyes. “We must be a real couple now, since you clearly forgot our anniversary.”

“No, I haven’t, Sarah,” he said quietly. Looking at his girlfriend of exactly three years, he felt more like a porno’s depiction of a lesbian than a slightly nerdy guy. “I’m sorry, Sarah” he said empathetically. “I’ll be ready to go whenever you are.”

She was taken aback. The man before her looked like just another guy that made a mess of himself watching porn, but his last comment felt true and warm. “See you then …”

The two had the most warm and deep date of their time together. It was the first time for them both that they felt this relationship could be something truly profound. They shared things neither shared with anyone before, including each other. Jack was interested in rather kinky things in bed like feet and latex, while Sarah liked to be both an active participant yet submissive, which made her interested in exploring his kinks. What fascinated Jack was how she only ever had a strong orgasm when the other was paying close attention to her needs, revealing their sex was merely passable. What made their hearts flutter sexually was how they both have enjoyed porn, albeit with differing inclinations: she with women passively but not harshly fucked by men; he with fetish porn, often with lesbians. Though, he did admit that the porno he just watched opened new doors for him, and was excited to explore it in the technological sense. She did not fully understand what he meant by his new exploration, but loved him for being so honest.

They later found themselves in Sarah’s dorm room. They kissed slowly, lovingly, knowledgeably, moving toward the small bed. They paused for a happy moment, and looked into each other’s eyes.

Jack knew exactly what she need to hear in that moment. “I love you, Sarah. You want to go all the way tonight?”

Her heart melted, while a joyous tear escaped the corner of her eyes. “I love you, too, Jack. I wan’t yo go all the way with you tonight and forever.”

The lovers continued making out on the bed with love already poring into them. They chucked at the loud squeaks and creaks from with aged bed, before she naturally fell to her back, opening her legs. He playfully nudged her back, she squeaking happily at the faux-male aggressiveness.

Legs open, Jack leaned down to kiss the wanting woman just that much more deeply, feeling her breast under her shirt. Shirt pushed up he lightly felt and kissed her abdomen. She suddenly chuckled.

“Didn’t know you were ticklish, Sarah!”

“You never touched me like that! I love it, Jack.”

He lightly kissed her abdomen more, making her squeak and chuckled loudly. Sarah’s legs draped over his shoulders, he moved up to smooch her happily. She pulled off her short dress, and he tenderly kissed down her holdable C-cups, abdomen in a way that used the ticklishness to deepen the pleasure. His time in the porno and observing her made such pleasure possible. He began to kiss her warm pussy with love and hunger, which made Sarah moan and coo in her enjoyment. Sensing she wanted him back above, he moved back up for a deep kiss.

After trading some spit, he moved back down to her wide open thighs, again making out with the lover lips, panties pushed to the side.

She cooed and laughed with joy. Yes, she was naturally passive, but Jack was the first man to trail the line of her passiveness and satisfying of her needs.

“I never knew you could … do that, Jack. Please don’t stop!” she cooed, pressing his crouch against his mouth. They held each other’s hands, fingers interlaced, while he knowledgeably consumed.

Jack moved back up to lovingly smooch her. Sarah pulled off her dress, and teasingly rubbed Jack’s solid member. Teasing her back, Jack began to rub her wet crotch at the same time. Eventually she just laid back and enjoyed, he sometimes leaning in for a we kiss.

Sensing she was ready for him more profoundly, Jack pulled off his boxer-briefs.

“Damn, that’s the most excited I’ve seen you!” she complimented.

“Thanks!” His bobbling dick might very well have surpassed his clocked high of eight inches.

Sarah on her back, legs up and open, Jack almost carefully entered her. She cooed and breathed deeply, loving how he did not do his regular “jump in” move. The gazed into each other’s loving eyes, while he smoothly thrust. In some ways, neither could believe how they finally hit the stride neither thought possible.

“Wait, hold on, hold on …” Sarah requested, grabbing a condom from the end table. She rolled it on him, before resuming like nothing happened.

After finding his stride, she began to rub just above her pussy lips, make her coo happily. He was so glad she left her long stocking-sock on. She was probably not interested in him sucking her toes right then, but the opaquely silken view was enough.

He placed his hand next to her neck for support, and she requested, “Choke me.”

“Really?” he did not expect that, in spite of how intuitive he was now toward her.

“You like it kinky, right?”

He smirked. He was not opposed to the act — at least not in any extreme, but never expected her to request such a thing. “OK, Sarah.”

“Yeah … Yes … I like … it …” she forced, Jack’s hand squeezing her throat.

He began to thrust and squeeze harder, Sarah cooing in encouragement. After several thrusts, he could tell she had enough attention to her throat at the moment, and let go. She just lay back and enjoyed his hastening motions.

Eventually, Jack leaned downward, making out while he thrust. Sometimes they were forehead to forehead; sometimes they were just touching their open mouths. She laughed happily at how perfect this was, wrapping her legs around his waist. They simply gazed into each other’s eyes, occasionally locking lips, while she cooed louder and louder. Jack grunted quietly, doing everything he could to hold on for just that much longer. She was more than happy with the occasional slowing and adjusting.

“I’m so ready to cum, my love,” she breathed.

Jack went back to his knees, and began to thrust in and out with increasing ferocity. Sarah cooed joyously as close to the most perfect moment as he was.

“I love it. Fuck! I love you,” she cooed, at his dramatic increase in motion. “Oh, God. So close, Jack … PLEASE … Yes, yes … … Oh, fucking God! Yeah …. OOOOOOOH FUCK ME … YEAH … ooo …” She exploded in orgasm with him …

Over the next year, Jack worked to crack the software behind the Threshold DVD. It was an obsession for him to understand how the submersion was so complete that it altered his personality. To not degrade his academic performance, he worked to cyclically apply his developing software knowledge to his study of the Threshold software, as he hoped to apply the Threshold software to his research projects.

He knew how to reverse engineer lines of security code or prevent certain code sequences from running. Technically, this was supposed to be easy to do on aging DVD technology. This was not a normal DVD. He was able to copy the film and associated software, but the mind altering software was not like anything he ever saw. His relationship with Sarah was far easier to handle this this!

Eventually, he finally saw into the Threshold magic via the DVD encoding. The key was understanding how the two different technologies were interlinked. It was simple in its execution yet mindbogglingly complex. It basically utilized the film as a means of deriving commands, while certain other elements like unspoken dates were wedged into the video software. The rest were the silent and invisible hypnotic elements, which were almost a whole separate piece of software.

Jack then worked to extract the Threshold software, which seemed to not care where the commands originated. After the successful extraction, he saw how the code may be adapted to use anything as a mean of controlling another’s mind. Jack was as haunted as he was fascinated by how this worked, while much of the code itself was still completely foreign to him. It would seem that Threshold could have used their software in mind altering applications well beyond DVD media.

He was able to use it via the terminal shell on his desktop, while also seeing the code in operation in a separate window. A rather shady idea then hit Jack: have it connect with someone’s phone or computer. The subliminal elements would still be silent, while the subject would be completely oblivious to the whatever was happening to them. He might just be able to use the software just like in the porno, The Old Typewriter, possibly right down to genetic alteration.

Starting simple, Jack manually gave the software Sarah’s cellphone number, which it would access via his laptop’s wifi calling feature. He’ll just say he butt dialed her or something. The software was ready for input.

Sarah wants to give Jack a blowjob, wants to swallow his cum. He hit return. The command was sent.

A minute later, Sarah called him.

“Hey, Jack, you called?”

“Oh, I just hit the wrong button or something, Sarah!”

“Oh, OK …” she paused for a few moment.

“Sarah?”

“I wanna try something tonight, Jack.”

“Sure, I’ll be here for whatever.”

“Great.” she hung up.

About an hour later, Sarah walked in, they smooched. “Hey, Sarah. Good classes today?”

“All right.” She smiled. “So … what I wanted to try hit me kinda suddenly. Actually just after you butt dialed me … I wanna just give you a blowjob.”

“Sure!” he exclaimed, amazed at how easily this seemed to work.

“Right here and now, I wanna do this,” she stated amazed.

She quickly removed his pants, and stroked his already ballooning member. Before he even knew it, she sucked up and down. Her sultry mouth felt almost too good. Sarah never did this before, he did not think, but she seemed surprisingly good at it.

“Feel good, Jack?” she asked.

“Yeah, don’t stop now, Sarah!”

She bobbed up and down happily, hungrily. This came to feel so damn good he knew was wasn’t going to last too long.

“Oh, that’s fucking great, Sarah,” he breathed. “Not long now!”

She looked up to him happily with her mouth full of his flesh. Drool began to drip on to his balls, her motions increasing in intensity. Jack began to grasp the armrests, breathing heavily. And then suddenly, he blew his multipart load down her swallowing throat.

“Wow,” Sarah breathed.

“You swallowed …”

“Yeah,” she said amazed. “I didn’t mind it. Maybe just a little surprised.”

“That’s fine, Sarah. That was wonderful,” he said honestly. “Wanna see what I’ve been doing, Sarah? Looks like I cracked that code.”

“Yeah, sure.” She casually sat on his bare lap.

“Kinda unbelievable, but I think this can do anything, within reason. I think we can improve ourselves with this.”

“That is kinda unbelievable.”

“Humor me, Sarah.”

“OK.” She smooched him. Her somewhat passive nature made her not really question him.

Jack tied the software into the computer itself.

We, Sarah and Jack, quickly developed increased intelligence and libidos. He hit return.

They found themselves staring almost mindlessly at the screen for what felt like a few moments when minutes passed.

“Good thing you’re the best sex I’ve ever had!” Sarah exclaimed.

The kissed with love and a surprising amount of passion.

The two indeed saw their intelligence increased, finding everything easier, while they had sex at least twice a day. Jack was truly overjoyed by how easily the software worked. Indeed, he came to use it more and more regularly, “testing” it out on Sarah. The more he used it, the more he wanted to use it.

Overtime, they both changed, Sarah more so. Jack became almost a kind of male slut regularly including others into his sexcapades with Sarah, while Sarah became more passive and robotic around him. Sure, Jack had a strong empathy toward her, but found it much easier to have her no longer need him to care about her needs. She even came to regularly wear a complete latex outfit, and more than enjoyed giving him the ecstatic footjob. He did not realize it at first, but he was slowly turning the love of his life into his personal blonde bimbo. She was as much a genius as he was now, but she no longer used much of her mind whenever she was with him. Jack soon envisioned her as an actual robot, and wondered how the software could make such a thing happen.

It was in that moment Jack finally realized how this obsession with Threshold was affecting him. Indeed, he suddenly began to wonder how much he really cared about anyone. The changes he inflicted on Sarah were largely without any concern about what she wanted. It seemed that his empathy toward others might never have been strong, while the video at least temporarily improved what little empathy he had. That “improvement” lessened the more he established his obsession with the power Threshold’s technology gave him. It all suggested to him that using a video as the basis of commands naturally limited long term changes. Him wanting to do so much more was, too, a far more powerful drive than anything that film gave him.

“So, Sarah, I was thinking about giving a better name to this Threshold software,” Jack stated.

Sarah was happily eating Jack’s cum off of her shiny black feet. “Ummm … What were you thinking, Jack?”

“TypewriterOS …”