The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Author’s Note: The following is the first portion of my Journeys into Passion ebook, Threshold Technologies. It is the first part of my Threshold Trilogy, which is a remake of my Sucked into Porn short story here at the EMCSA. To enjoy the entire first part of Threshold, please visit my blog!

Threshold Technologies

Alice sat quietly at her computer, not doing anything serious. She and her husband Max moved into their new house a week ago, and while Max already started his new job, hers would not start for another week, October 1st, 2018. In a sometimes failing effort to keep herself occupied, she roamed around the spacious two floor house, with finished basement, both aquatinting herself with her new home and fidgeting with the decor.

She deeply sighed, sitting in the office. It seemed that comedian was right: lighting her hair on fire was preferable to watching the news reporting on the present train wreck of politics and society! Stretching almost primally, her gaze met a short, empty set of shelves. Moving the old piece of furniture to the other side of the room crossed her mind.

Casually standing, she moved across the room. She began to nudge the deep brown thing across the carpeted floor, and quickly heard a loud snap. It seemed that when the movers placed it there, they hit it against the wall too hard, leading to the waist height wall panel finally giving away at her interference. No … there was space behind the panel. She quickly moved the shelving to where she planned, and went back to the curious dark corner.

It would seem that what fell was really a sliding door that was probably stuck for a long time. Indeed, the small screw-hole, probably for a knob, was now visible on the fallen door, while an old track was just barely visible. A slight glimmer caught her eye in the darkly shadowed space. She reached for it, and saw it was an old DVD, probably a porno: “Pleasure on Top.” She smirked at the sight of it. She was never one for porn, but she was bored.

So, she walked back to her laptop, and slid the disc into the little used slot.

A disclaimer appeared on the screen: Threshold Technologies(™) aims to bring the most advanced means of sucking the viewer into their entertainment. Unlike VR and 3D technologies, we use subliminal techniques to create the illusion of total submersion. The core concepts of these hypnotic techniques are not new, and may be found on the internet today in their own forms. The Threshold Difference is in how our technology makes background messaging and visuals imperceptible to the viewer. However, anyone with a history of epilepsy or psychological disorders is recommended to not view the following entertainment. To continue, press play below …

Alice chuckled a little sarcastically. She vaguely remembered a lawsuit several years ago against this company, which she figured was probably defunct now due to negative publicity. Hypnotic porn was not illegal, but Threshold’s silent techniques proved controversial. Still, Alice was incredibly curious about how well their technology worked. She clicked on the play button …

The computer started the porno, her eyes glued to the screen. “Woman on Top,” the title card read. She sensed something very different about the images before her, while sounds of pleasure echoed into her. Soon, her eyes stared forward, unblinking, as her lips stayed slightly apart. Her mind went blank, and that void was filled by only the porno.

A woman lay joyously on a hammock, while a man and woman mindlessly worshiped her ample breasts. The in-charge woman had dark eyes, black hair, and light skin. Mirroring the man’s motions on the in-charge woman’s crotch, Alice began to rub her own pussy. “You guys are gonna bring me to heaven! Ohhh, yea …” the pornstar stated. Alice, to her amazement, found herself almost feeling the pornstar’s pleasure in what was only the porno.

Then, something changed. The video was now at the pornstar’s soft feet. Her sooth, alabaster skin suddenly seemed to have a slight gold tan. Through the orgasmic feel and sounds, the image panned up familiar, longer legs. The pussy was now close cropped instead of clean shaven, with a tiny heart tattoo at the waist. The camera panned up further to now perfectly shaped, A-cup breasts. And then, the head and face had light green eyes, and long dirty blond hair. Alice was now identical to the pornstar of what was only the porno!

Alice then felt a hand not her own rubbing her twitching pussy, and realized she was sitting on a ceiling mounted hammock. She almost put thought into the remarkable situation, before the man and woman resumed worshipping her perfectly shaped tits.

Just before she came in glorious orgasm, she stopped the silent man, and had him follow her to the bedroom. He would do anything she asked, and the thought of that nearly made her cum. She had him kiss her in their lust-freeing love, and had him go down on his knees. He worshiped her feet, as ordered. The pleasure flew up her body, making her moan.

It was now time for orgasmic reward. She picked up the double sided strap-on on the end table, and had her love and lust affix it to her body. The feel of the rubber deep inside her made her tingle in pleasure and anticipation. He crawled onto the bed on all fours, as she stood on her knees from behind. She knowledgeably lubed up her dildo and his asshole.

She then unabashedly shoved the member into the man’s relaxed anal cavity, as she passionately rubbed his cock. She thrust and thrust, relishing how he could not cum until she told him to. They both moaned and cooed loudly in epic pleasure. The pleasure grew and grew …

“Alice? Alice!?” she heard in the distance.

Suddenly, everything went black. Confusion flew through her, before she almost literally blinked back into her office chair before her computer.

“Alice!?” the familiar man called.

“Jason?” she said confused, breathless, horny, mind slowly resetting. It was her husband’s brother. Yes, he did say he would should up by the evening … Was it already evening? It was only one in the afternoon when she found the porno. At the same time, she felt a growing frustration.

He picked up the porno’s case. “Pleasure on Top? Shit, Alice, you’re into this kind of thing?”

At the question, Alice found the frustration hit a boiling point. He prevented her from achieving orgasm! He was questioning her! Instead of bother to explain what happened, she smacked him hard in her frustration.

In his confused bewilderment, she sat him before the laptop’s screen, and resumed the porno …

Alice almost felt orgasm, seeing him quickly loose himself into the porno, before uncontrollably locking eyes with the screen …

The chest of a small-chested, athletic woman became visible on the screen. She was almost forcibly pressing the man into her needy crotch. The camera slowly panned up a familiar body, before Alice was no longer Alice. She was now with her back against the wall holding Jason’s head to her crotch. He ate her out not only joyously, but also dutifully.

Pleased, but wanting to do something else, she pushed him aside. She walked proudly across the room to the tall mirror, and lay on the floor on her stomach. She looked back to the expectant man, and ordered, “Worship my ass.”

He walked over, and knelt down onto the floor. He began to kiss and massage her firm ass.

She lay for a time, enjoying the worship, smiling largely. The image of her joy and him buried between her ass cheeks in the mirror was truly glorious. In a kind of echo of herself as Alice, she found it fascinating how she derived almost more pleasure of him worshiping her than simply by his tongue worshiping her asshole. At the same time, neither were even physically Jason or Alice anymore: Alice now with lighter blonde hair, shorter stature, small breasts, and highly athletic physique, as Jason was now taller with darker hair and more toned physique. She curled her toes and moaned in pleasure.

More than pleased, she then slowly shifted herself onto her back, lifted her knees, and pulled his head into her crotch. “Consume,” she ordered. The physical and mental pleasure was now equally glorious, as both now knew this was always how things were. They were lovers, and she was always in charge of their pleasure.

He consumed her wet crotch hungrily, playfully, she grabbing at him in her pleasure that more resembled petting. She moaned and cooed joyously, before grabbing his head to hump it. He knew just how to pleasure her, as always! She soon found herself in cooing, joyous orgasm.

She soon lay back, and had him continue to worship her cum soaked pussy, bitting her lower lip. Heel up onto his shoulder, she possessively stroked his hair.

Pleased, she had him stay, while she prepared his reward for successfully pleasuring her. She soon retuned with a long strap-on dildo. He automatically went onto all fours. She knowledgeably lubed everything up with her spit, and almost casually shoved the rubber member into his relaxed asshole. She almost teasingly moved it up and down, while he moaned deeply. She knew just the right angles to hit his P-spot.

Eventually, she pulled the dildo out completely, and strapped it tightly around her waist. On his knees, she kissed and stroked his head possessively from behind. She then pressed him down passed his knees and onto his stomach. The dildo fell back in naturally, as she went to her knees. She thrust slowly, passionately, watching them both in the mirror, petting and kissing his head. His head was held in a way that ensured he watched himself getting fucked in the ass by the woman he loved.

This was how he wanted to be fucked. Well, he technically had no real say in the matter, but he came to truly love being fucked like this a long time ago. Indeed, he rarely penetrated her. It was always more natural for him to be thrusted into than the other way around. Still, she was being a bit more forceful and possessive then usual, especially in how she made him watch through the mirror, but he had no problem with it through her knowledgable thrusts. He moaned deeply, gutturally through the pleasure she induced in him.

She never rally did this, but found herself truly enjoying watching herself, her abdominal muscles flex while she fucked her man. She began to slow her motions, making them deeper and more passionate. His moans grew louder, exciting her. Thrust, thrust, thrust, she went, using her entire body at times. Eventually, she held his head down, so only she could just watch herself, her pleasure being what really mattered. She smiled largely at her flexing, thrusting self. She then repositioned onto the balls of her feet in a squat. This allowed her to put just about her whole weight into her motions. She enjoyed physically exerting herself, and this was just that much more. She spanked her man, smiling at herself in the mirror.

Her hand then grasped his head to allow him to see just how much fun she was having in the mirror, before forcing it back down. Feeling just about satisfied herself, she brought her man to his feet, having him watch as she possessively groped and licked his head and neck. It was as if she was making out with his whole head at once, while she enjoyed the taste of his salty sweat, especially off his neck.

Having him lean forward, she reinserted the dildo into him. He moaned primally at her passionate thrusts. She loved how it looked like her body overwhelmed his. Indeed, she was noticeably more athletic than he ever was. She then began to stroke his cock in time with her thrusts, making his moans louder. They both knew it was time for him to cum, so she hastened her motions. He eventually came hard, and she passively kissed and licked ...

The world around them slowly, naturally faded to black …