The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

That Weird feeling: Rena’s story

Chapter 2:

I looked up at the screen, trying my best to stay awake, but I could feel myself growing more and more sleepy. I tried to fight it, tried to stay awake, but finally I gave in and let sleep take me away...

Er, we go out fairly often. Movies, night clubs, we’ve even gone dancing. Aaron’s more of a night owl then I am. Around 1 AM I tend to get sleepy and just crash. Master lets me crash on him.

We usually call it a night when I crash. Sometimes he can sense it coming. Other times I’ll just lay my head on his lap or shoulder and fall asleep. It’s nice knowing that if I need to, I can crash on him. He just smiles, shakes his head and carries me to the car.

I like it when I can just snuggle up to him and go to sleep. It’s a big reason why I like him so much. Simply put, he’s warm, I get cold easy, and I like being warm.

I talk in my sleep. I never knew that until master informed me of it. He thinks there’s another me that takes over when I’m asleep, but he’s not really sure. If there is another me, she’s really funny cos there’s been a lot of mornings where I wake up and he’s laughing or chuckling at something I, er, she said. He tells me that “Mmmmm, you’re warm!” is the most common thing I say to him in my sleep. Then I snuggle closer to him.

I’ve gone out with him while wearing certain, um, toys under my clothes. Aaron likes to give me a little tingle down there every now and then, just to see how I react. Lucky for me he stops before I lose my composure. It’s just enough to get me warmed up for the sex that we inevitably have later that night. Little tingle here, little tingle there, feeling the toys inside me, winding me up bit by bit and finally when we get home it all unwinds in a fury of fucking.

Shouldn’t talk about that. It’s just making me horny. sigh

Um, after I turned 21, Aaron decided to get me drunk, once and only once. It turns out that I’m a pretty boring drunk. I get clumsier then normal, and I don’t tolerate alcohol too well. Master sensed I was getting sick. We left the bar. I said “Oh no” and it was all the warning I could give. Er... I... puked... all over his jacket... He just stared at me for a moment, then took off his jacket and dumped it in a nearby garbage can. He raised his hand and I thought he was going to hit me! I panicked. He put his hand on my shoulder and I calmed back down. He just looked at me and said “You are so lucky that you’re drunk right now. Come on, lets get you to the car.”

I don’t remember much after that, but I woke up with a headache the next morning, and the night after as punishment he made me sleep blindfolded gagged, and handcuffed. Um, it turns out that I apparently don’t try to talk in my sleep when gagged. Instead I apparently wriggle like a caterpillar and end up laying my head on his chest. Hee hee I used him as my pillow! Heh heh... I’m lucky he didn’t mind.

You know, Aaron’s more then just a guy who orders me around. He’s become, like my rock. If I’m having a bad day, I can go home to him, and all it takes for him to put me in a good mood is his hand on my shoulder and a smile. Sometimes he’ll put his arm around me which I really like. If I don’t feel well, he knows. Even on days when his telepathy is down, he still knows. He can read me very well.

In a small way I kinda feel like I’ve tamed the beast, hee hee! If I hadn’t, uh, crossed his path he’d likely be enslaving some other girl right now, who, um, may not be as comfortable with Aaron’s kinky side. Then he’d move onto someone else, and someone else. But, he’s all mine! Er, reverse that. I’m all his!

I’m not worried anymore about Aaron being unfaithful to me or leaving me. I’ll explain why later, but not having that worry now is a great thing for our relationship. Like, I know he looks at porn. I do too. It helps keep things er, spicy in the bedroom, cos theres people out there always trying new things. Some of them are rather bizarre, but the imagination’s there I guess.

But yeah, he checks out other girls, and I sometimes check out other guys. It’s really nothing more then a brief bit of eye candy. Just cos your partner checks out another girl’s ass doesn’t mean he’s going to leave you for them. He may be checking out her ass, but his hand is holding yours. Um, well that’s how it is for me anyway.