The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

That Weird feeling: Rena’s story

Chapter 3:

I laid there strapped to the lab table. Electrodes were taped all over my body and head. I was trapped in that creepy lab. The man in the lab coat approached me, talking about how they were going to study my telepathy and maybe turn me into some kind of weapon. He leaned close to me, smiling evilly...

Then he kissed me.

Er, yesterday was October 27th. One year since me and Aaron, er, met. Aaron um, rented an unused hospital section and set up something right out of a Sci-Fi movie or TV show. You know those shows starring people with supernatural talents, usually some guys and one maybe two women, and almost nothing ever happens to the women. Well in our role play, my master, playing the creepy lab tech, had sex with me on the exam table! Um, very carefully cos of my injuries, but still it was wonderful!

I had no idea he was planning it. He had been avoiding having sex with me cos of my injuries, and I can’t read his mind unless he broadcasts his thoughts to me. I think he went through a lot of trouble to rent that part of the hospital. Far as I know it’s not like renting a car or something like that. Um, anyway, I really appreciate it. I was going kinda stir crazy sitting here unable to do anything. Last night was just what I needed.

When I get these itchy casts off, first thing I’m gonna do is, um, attend some physical therapy sessions so I can use my hands and stuff again. But after all that it’ll be close to Christmas, and I have a bit of a sneaky idea, hee hee!

I can’t keep a secret from Aaron. Even if he wasn’t looking in my head for it, it’d be in the front of my mind shouting and waving. I got reminded of this not too long ago. Amber was visiting and master had gone to get some medical supplies for me. We were talking and Amber said “So if he’s not having sex with you, think he’s gonna have it with someone else?”

I said no and I was 99 percent certain of that. But the little what if voice started chatting away. I put it in the back of my mind, but when Aaron returned, he looked at me for two seconds, smiled and said “I don’t do harems.”

It took me a bit to get what he was saying, then it clicked into place. Master has always only had one slave at a time. He frees them before finding someone new. He can’t free me, he won’t acquire other slaves, so I’m all his! That’s why I’m not worried about him leaving me.

Still no secrets is kind of a problem cos I wanna get him a Christmas present without him knowing what it is.

I’ve been thinking about this a lot, and I think I’ve found a way to pull it off. After I get better I’m going to meet up with Amber and give her some money and suggestions on what to buy Aaron for Christmas. Just suggestions. It’ll be up to her to decide. She’ll buy it, wrap it, and give it to me to take home. Not even I will be sure what it is. If I don’t know he won’t know, um, unless he goes and reads Amber’s mind.

Hm, well it’s the best plan I can come up with. Maybe someone could suggest something better?

Ooh! Hi master! Ooh this blanket is warm!

Yeah, I put it in the dryer for a few minutes. Thought I’d surprise you since you’re planning on a Christmas surprise for me. How’s the story coming?

Um, okay I guess. Um, does it look okay? Do you wanna take over?

I think you’re doing just fine. It’s your story and you can finish it.

Hee hee okay! Ooh this blanket is nice. Mmmmmmm I feel kinda like, hmm, um, kinda like a small animal that’s crawled into a nice warm space, hee hee like, oh! Like a mouse making a nest next to a hot water pipe!

Hm, I guess I should explain that. When I was little we had mice in our house and my dad found a nest of them next to a hot water pipe in the attic. They made their nest there to keep warm. Mmmmm I’m just gonna snuggle with this blanket for a bit. Mmmmmm.

Uh, okay where was I? Oh yeah, one of the other reasons I’m lucky is because if I had to end up with a master, if it was destiny, I could have ended up with someone so much worse. Aaron did chase me into that alley way, and he did break part of me, but he’s been very careful with the rest of me. I’m not a strong person. I’m just not built that way, genetics I guess. It wouldn’t take much for Aaron to make me into a mindless puppet. Lucky for me he likes my personality, even the flaws, even my clumsiness, heh.

I know out there, there are other people like me. Docile, eager to please, followers rather then leaders. It’s just the nature of the beast I guess. Some are probably like I was before Aaron came into my life. Alone, introverted, shy to a degree, afraid of opening up and being hurt. Others may be in a relationship that, er, could be better. Some may have found what I found, er, what found me.

Just going by my experience, um, while I have to obey Aaron, I do a lot of things that I don’t have to do. I don’t have to cuddle with him in the mornings. I don’t have to dress up in costumes for him unless he tells me to. I suppose a good blanket like this one would warm me up same as snuggling up next to him. But all those things I do, I want to do. I like cuddling with him, so much so that I got him to like it! For me dressing up in costumes is fun, and at times very erotic. When I’m next to him on the couch or in bed and he puts his arm around me, I feel so warm, safe and contented. Try getting that from a blanket.

Um, if someone has a master or mistress that doesn’t make them feel warm and safe, if they’re someone who doesn’t like to cuddle, someone who doesn’t show affection... um, if they’re someone whose mean... Well unless you’re enslaved there’s nothing really keeping you there. If your nature is to serve, barring forced enslavement you can still pick who you serve. Whoo, um, what I’m trying to say is, um, well here’s some examples for the um, not totally enslaved:

If you find yourself smiling when you see your master or mistress, and you weren’t even aware of it. For example, not being ordered to smile in any way, you just do it cos you’re happy, that’s a good sign.

If they also smile when they see you without being aware of it at first that’s even better, hee hee!

If you feel contented and safe rather then worried or fearful around them, that’s a very good sign.

If they come in and surprise you with a warmed up blanket... Hee hee hee hee! Take a guess.

If they aren’t very upset about your flaws, um, including flaws that you wish they would remove, that’s a very good sign. Um, even if it means that for example you’re clumsy like me. sigh

All those reasons and more apply to me. One thing I will never forget as long as I have any say about it, is when we both got the flu last Valentines day. We were both sick, and Aaron went out and got us some of that awful tasting, but helpful sniffling sneezing achy head medicine. When your master, or mistress will do that for you, even if they’re sick too... well if you have any say in the matter, hang on to them!

Oh, speaking of awful tasting stuff, there is one thing I will say about Aaron. Um, the first morning of my enslavement, we went out to get some breakfast. Not knowing better at the time I ordered the same thing he was having, including his black coffee... BLACK COFFEE!! I don’t know how he can drink that stuff!