The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

That Weird feeling: Rena’s story

Chapter 1

I laid there on the bed. The drugs had slowed my mind and my thoughts. A half formed thought occasionally bubbled to the surface of the drug haze, but I could not act on it. Hours passed by as if they were minutes...

Hospital painkillers can really throw you for a loop.

I’m a very lucky woman. That may sound kinda hollow, coming from someone whose a brainwashed slave. It might also sound crazy because I’m writing this with the help of some really neat speech to text software due to my injuries. But it’s true.

I’m sometimes a clumsy person. I always have been. Trip, fall, step on people’s feet, including my master’s, and knock things over. I have my good days and my bad days with that. Two weeks ago was probably the worst day of my life. I was walking up the stairs to the building where I work at my part time job, and I dropped my phone. I bent over to pick it up and somehow got my foot caught in the stair railing. I stood back up, lost my balance due to the caught foot and fell over. I tried to break my fall and instead broke my wrists. My caught ankle bent in a way it was never meant to bend. Yay me.

I had kinda hoped in the beginning that Aaron would have brainwashed me to not be clumsy anymore. But instead he finds my occasional bouts of clumsiness to be cute... Um, it’s not so cute having your arms and leg in casts... even if said casts are decorated with flowers. That was really nice of Amber. I’m glad she did that.

Still, I am a very lucky woman to have Aaron as my master. When he found out about my accident, he almost beat the ambulance to the hospital. Hee hee okay maybe that’s exaggerating, but he got there fast and stayed with me the whole time. I hate hospitals, and something like this could have happened before Aaron took over my life, and he wouldn’t have been there. I’m very glad he was there.

If you’ve ever broken a bone before, you probably know that after the whole drama of getting it set and a cast put on, then coming home from the hospital, things get boring fast. A few days after all that, the boredom sets in. I can’t walk, can’t use crutches, so master has to carry me from room to room. It also means I can’t go to work, I can’t use my phone, I can’t play any video games, I can’t cook for my master. And there’s only so much TV, Youtube, and Netflix you can watch before you go crazy! So I’m writing this instead.

I can’t even sexually please him right now. He doesn’t want to risk trying to have sex with me out of fear of aggravating my injuries. I understand that, but, well, I’m horny. That’s uh, kinda his fault, hee hee! When you make a sex slave, it really sucks when you can’t have sex with them. Master says that bones heal. Yes they do, at a snail’s pace!

sigh

At least he still holds me, very carefully. I really like being held. It’s almost as good as sex, and after sex holding is the best. All warm and glowy.

I’ve been wanting to tell my side of the story for awhile now, both just to get it out, and to see how well I can tell a story. I’m nervous. I haven’t really tried this before, but what better time then now I guess. Uh, if it comes off as some long ramble please be kind. I tried my best!

I guess I should start from the beginning. October 27th. The day everything changed. Ooh that sounds kinda dramatic. Eh never mind. Um, October 27th. I had recently broken up with my last boyfriend. I was depressed at the time, both because of the breakup and because I feared I’d never find anyone else, or anyone half decent.

I’m a shy person. I always have been. I only had one boyfriend before Aaron and he basically pushed his way into my life. Well, so did Aaron, but my last boyfriend was the yell alot pushy, get angry type. One reason I love Aaron so much is because he hasn’t even yelled angrily at me. Um, anyway the morning of Oct 27th I was resigned to being alone for the rest of my life. Better to be alone then being with a yell alot pushy, get angry type person.

That was when I had a premonition that I would meet a classic tall dark stranger, and something was going to happen to me. I figured it would be that either he would be some crazy guy who killed me, or he’d sweep me off my feet and take me away from all this.

I didn’t think much more about it until that night when I saw him for the first time. Hee hee I thought he was kinda hot just from the glance I got, but then I remembered there was a chance he was probably going to kill me and I started running. There wasn’t much point to it. I was caught even before I was cornered. I know that now.

When he cornered me, and he said he wasn’t going to harm me, I just went for it. Believe it or not it was anger that made me go for it and hug him. It was kinda like “Okay you want me well you’re gonna get me! I’m lonely and you chased me down, and damn it I’m holding onto you, you hot sexy monster!”

After he, um, conquered me, I started following him. I foresaw some kind of enslavement, and on the way back to his place I thought about what I knew regarding enslavement. I expected to be put in chains and made to wear some kind of bikini. Thank you Star Wars. Well right now I’m dressed in baggy oversized jeans and a T shirt. Um, I’m actually wearing his jeans with a belt, cos of my ankle cast. I’ve worn all kinds of things since my enslavement, but so far, never any chains. Some bits of leather and handcuffs though, hee hee!

At first I thought he wanted just a puppet or a robot. I didn’t think much in those first few days. Part of it was that I thought I no longer had the capability to really think. But I’ve done a lot of thinking since then. The last few months, I’ve kinda been looking in my own mind to see what was changed and what was left alone. What I’ve figured out is that if he tells me to do something, no matter what, I will do it.

He could literally tell me to go jump off a cliff and I would do it, despite the fact that I really want to continue living. However if he doesn’t order me to do something, I don’t have to do it, but I can if I want to. The best example is that he has never ordered me to be happy or show him affection. I do that all on my own, hee hee hee! I even think of things to surprise him on occasion, like when I dressed up as a cat girl for him.

That ignited our interest in cosplay. It’s mostly sexual, but we’ve actually been to a cosplay convention recently. I went as Rei from Evangelion and got some compliments. Aaron considered going as a few different characters, including Magneto from X-Men, several telepathic villains, then settling for Jacob Black from Twilight. I certainly can’t complain. He does bear a faint resemblance to the actor that plays him in the movies.

Personally I think he should cosplay as a long haired villain, preferably one with an unbuttoned shirt, or one that doesn’t wear a shirt. Ooh or maybe one of those tight costumes that shows off his ass. Well he’s never said I wasn’t allowed to look! Hee hee hee!

Cosplay, D/s, bondage, and kinky sex toys. So glad my parents don’t know what we get up to. They would probably go berserk if they knew. Yeah, they’ve met Aaron and they like him. They see that I like him and they see the affection he gives me.

I really have to wonder how many mind controllers introduce themselves to their slave’s parents. Aaron looked calm but was nervous as hell even though his telepathy was working. I thought it was cute!