The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Teaching Them A Lesson

Synopsis: A college student encounters one of his high school teachers, who has taken up a new profession and learned some new skills. She remembers him and his circle of friends all too well.

Chapter III.

Audrey Vance, better known as The Amazing Audrey these days, smiled. The special work she’d had done on her apartment was finished.

It had taken some . . . special . . . persuasion to get the manager of her apartment complex to agree to allow her to have it done, since it had required the installation of additional electrical outlets and some unusual light fixtures. However, after a few conversations with him, he’d agreed.

Audrey smirked and fingered the necklace she was wearing. Its pendant had helped. Once she’d gotten him to look at it, to track it with his eyes as she swung it gently back and forth, back and forth, it had been easy. After all, she was a skilled hypnotist.

Not that people knew, of course. She used hypnosis right in front of whole crowds of people as part of her burlesque act at the Spike Heels Club, but her audiences thought it was fake. So did the people—almost always men—she hypnotized, because she told them to. Even when they returned to their seat and performed some silly stunt she’d suggested, they believed they were just playing along.

It was ironic. She’d only gotten interested in hypnosis because, once upon a time, she’d been on the other end of it, a staid high school teacher whom a mischievous student had hypnotized and programmed to strip and have sex with him, and later, with other members of what he’d named the Detention Club. Thanks to hypnotic suggestions that she forget these suggestions, she hadn’t suspected a thing. However, little by little the oversexed persona her high school hypnotist had built up in her subconscious mind had begun to influence her personality even when she wasn’t in trance. By the time the members of Kevin Masters’ little club had graduated, she was no longer interested in teaching and had resigned. She’d found more fitting work at the Spike Heels Club.

Eventually her memories had returned. She had added hypnosis to her act—fake at first, then the real thing after she’d studied up on it via books and the Internet. And when Kevin Masters had unexpectedly visited the club, intending to, ah, renew his acquaintance with her, she’d turned the tables on him. She’d hypnotized him instead, used him for sex and sent him on his way with a posthypnotic suggestion to gather the rest of his old Detention Club and bring them to the Spike Heels. Then she’d sprung her trap, hypnotizing all of them, using one of the boys—young men, now—for sex and sending the others, Kevin included, on their way believing she was the one who’d been hypnotized, just as she had been so many times before.

Now it was time for the next step, her final delicious revenge on “her boys,” as she thought of them.

Billy Durham answered his phone. He glanced at his screen; he didn’t recognize the number. Curious, he tapped the “Accept call” icon on the screen. “Hello?” he asked. “Who’s calling?”

A familiar female voice answered. “Billy, this is your teacher calling.”

Billy froze. As if from very far away, he heard himself answer, “Yes, teacher.” He stopped thinking.

“Very good, Billy,” the voice said. “I need you to do something for me, Billy. Listen carefully and I will tell you what you must do for me.”

“Yes, teacher,” Billy answered.

“Very good, Billy.” The voice paused. “Do you have phone numbers or email addresses for the other members of the Detention Club?”

“Yes, teacher.” Billy nodded. “I have . . . everybody’s emails.”

“That’s good, Billy.” Unseen by the now deeply hypnotized youth, Audrey nodded. “Now what I need you to do for me, Billy, what you must do for me, is email all of them and tell them to meet you at this address. It’s my home address, Billy.” She gave the bespelled Billy the address, including her apartment number. “You will all meet me at that address on Saturday, the twenty-third, at four o’clock in the afternoon.” She only had a morning show on Saturdays. She’d have plenty of time to prepare for their visit. “Do you understand these instructions, Billy, and will follow them exactly?”

“Yes, teacher.” The words emerged from Billy’s lips, but he was not aware he was speaking them. He was aware only of the voice coming from his phone. The voice he must obey.

“Very good, Billy.” The voice sounded pleased. “When you contact Kevin, remind him to bring his special pocket watch so that he can hypnotize me.” She needed him to do that; Kevin must believe he was in control. Knowing he thought she was under his spell when actually he was under hers turned her on.

“Yes, teacher.”

“That’s good, Billy. That’s very good.” Audrey smirked, knowing Billy couldn’t see her expression and wouldn’t have registered it if he could. “Now when I say ‘Hang up, Billy,’ you will end this call and forget it ever happened. You will put away your phone and forget you had it out. Then you will go back to doing whatever you were doing when you received my call. But even though you will not consciously remember the instructions I’ve given you, you will carry them out. Do you understand, Billy, and will you follow my instructions even though you don’t remember them?”

“Yes, teacher.” Billy nodded. “I understand. I will obey . . . even though I don’t remember.”

“Good boy,” Audrey purred. “Now hang up, Billy.”

Billy blinked. I must have fallen asleep, he thought. The book he’d been reading lay open on the floor, face down. He picked it up, closed it and set it carefully on the small round-topped table beside his chair. There was something he needed to do.

He took out his phone and began composing an email. He’d found Audrey Vance’s home address—he couldn’t remember just where—and had had an idea for a real party, something they couldn’t have managed at the Spike Heels Club.

He finished the email, called up his mailing list for the Detention Club and blasted the mail out to everyone on it. After last time, I’m sure everyone will come. Grinning as he remembered what had happened to him at the Spike Heels, he thought, I sure did! And it might happen again, he hoped.

Audrey laughed softly. Billy had responded to his trigger nicely. She was sure he’d follow her orders. When my boys arrive, I’ll be ready for them. She’d been plotting her revenge since she’d regained her memories of what they’d done to her. And it will be just what they deserve.

The six members of the Detention Club arrived right on time.

Audrey Vance’s apartment was on the sixth floor of a high-rise apartment building. They’d had to get the doorman to buzz them in; he’d called Audrey and she’d said it was okay. They took the elevator up, found their way to her door and pressed the buzzer. Audrey had let them in. She was dressed in a blue terrycloth robe which reached to mid-calf, revealing fishnet stockings and glossy white pumps with five-inch heels. The robe was parted at the top, showing a lot of cleavage.

“I wasn’t really expecting you boys,” she said, smiling. “But I’m so happy you’re here!” She turned, went into the apartment’s kitchenette and returned with a pitcher of iced tea on a tray. There was a dish full of sugar packets beside the pitcher. She set it down on the long table positioned in front of the even longer couch against one wall. “Sit, sit,” she urged, gesturing toward the couch. Kevin had the fleeting thought, If she wasn’t expecting us, how come she had a pitcher of tea all ready? It didn’t seem important, though. He put it out of his mind.

Kevin looked around. Audrey’s living room was comfortably large. It had windows facing east which at the moment weren’t showing direct light because the sun was beginning to lower in the west. I hate this time of year, he thought. The sun goes down too early.

Audrey waved a hand toward the couch. The Detentioners all sat. Audrey poured each of them a glass of tea. “This is an unexpected pleasure, but why did you all did you all come here? I know most of you live out of town now.” The Internet is wonderful, she thought. With it, she’d been able to track all of them down; there were websites which would let you find out such things, with a little digging. You never knew when the information might come in handy.

“Um,” Kevin responded, “Billy emailed us all to come. I kind of thought you’d invited us.” He looked at Billy. So did the others.

Billy looked blank for a second before answering, “I just sort of got the idea. I found out where Ms. Vance lives now”—I still don’t remember how, he thought—“and got the idea for us all to surprise her.”

“Well,” chuckled Audrey, “it was a nice surprise. A surprise for you, anyway, she thought, managing to turn a smirk into a smile before any of the Detentioners could notice. She pulled up a comfortable chair across the table from her visitors and sat down, then produced a pair of dark glasses from one pocket of her robe and put them on. She clapped her hands.

Sexy striptease-style music blared forth from the large speakers she’d bought and positioned at the corners of the living room. Overhead, lights throbbed and flickered in a compelling pattern. And Audrey, smiling seductively, rose from her chair and slowly, sensuously peeled out of her robe, revealing a tight fur-trimmed corset with a deep, deep neckline, matching briefs and the full length of the fishnet stockings they’d seen peeking out from beneath her robe. A necklace with a jeweled pendant hung around her neck, its ornament flashing multicolored light from the special new fixtures Audrey had had put in. Overhead, an equally-new mirror ball turned slowly, flashed more sparkles of light into the Detentioners’ eyes. Audrey, watching those eyes, saw them widen and begin to blink in rhythm with the lights.

After a minute or so, Audrey clapped again. The music stopped; so did the flashing lights and the mirror ball. Her boys, she gloated, didn’t notice. They kept on blinking in time to the flashing lights they still saw. She slithered around the table and placed her hands on Kevin’s shoulders. She looked down into his upturned eyes.

“Kevin, darling,” she purred, “focus on me now. Look into my eyes and listen to my voice. Nothing else matters right now. Say ‘Yes, teacher’ if you understand and will do as I say.”

“Yes, teacher.” Kevin looked up at the woman standing over him.

The stripper hypnotist gloated. She supposed she hadn’t really had to go to such lengths to prepare for her boys’ unannounced—but not unexpected—visit, but she’d intended her . . . performance . . . to be completely overwhelming. And besides, it had been fun to set up such a display, as gaudy as anything the Spike Heels Club had to offer.

“Kevin,” she resumed, “you know it was very naughty of you to hypnotize me the way you did when I was your teacher in high school. And it was naughty of you to use me for sex and turn me into a brainless bimbo when you hypnotized me. It was very naughty. Wasn’t it very naughty, Kevin?”

The hypnotized hypnotist under her hands and under her spell agreed. “Yes, teacher,” he said softly. “It was very naughty.”

Audrey lifted one hand to gently ruffle Kevin’s hair. “Yes, Kevin. Very naughty! And when you saw me in the club, you wanted to do it again, didn’t you.” She laughed softly. “And you were all prepared, weren’t you. How did you know to be prepared for me, Kevin?”

“I saw your picture . . . on a poster,” Kevin answered. “It advertised . . . your act.”

“You thought it would be easy, didn’t you, Kevin?” Audrey’s voice turned mocking. “All you had to do was find a way to get me alone and you could use your pocket watch to put me right back under.” Her voice shifted, becoming a breathy coo she’d never used except when deep, deep in trance, in the bimbo persona Kevin had installed. “Just like all the . . . other times.”

“Yes, teacher.” Kevin nodded. His eyes stayed locked on Audrey’s face as his chin moved up and down.

“But I was ready for you.” Audrey smiled down at Kevin and lifted her hands from his shoulders to cup his chin. “You thought my hypnosis was just an act, part of my performance, but it wasn’t, was it, Kevin. My hypnosis is real, isn’t it, Kevin.”

“Yes, teacher. Your hypnosis . . . is real.”

“Yes, it is.” Audrey’s smile turned wicked. “And now I’m going to use it to punish you, Kevin, and all your friends, too.”

“Punish . . . ?” Kevin echoed. Audrey’s words seemed to have penetrated his hypnotized mind, at least a little; there was a hint of worry in his voice.

Audrey laughed. “Don’t worry, Kevin,” she answered. “Relax. There’s nothing to worry about. I promise you, nobody’s going to hurt you, or your friends either. You’re just going to get an . . . attitude adjustment.” That’s one way of putting it, anyway.

The former schoolteacher went on. “Listen very carefully, boys, all of you. Are you listening? Say ‘Yes, teacher’ if you’re listening carefully.” She didn’t really have to repeat her suggestion about what to call her, she knew, but she enjoyed doing it.

“Yes, teacher,” six male voices chanted.

Audrey looked across the table at the half-dozen hypnotized young men staring glassily at her. She’d given a lot of thought to what she’d do to her boys to pay them back for what they’d done to her.

Kevin first. As the one who’d hypnotized her back in their school days, he deserved special treatment. This one’s for me, she gloated. All for me.

“Kevin,” she said, following the script she’d devised especially for him, “from now on until I clap my hands twice, you will immediately forget everything you hear me say until you hear me say your name again. Do you understand”—she stopped herself just in time from repeating his name; that was for after she’d taken care of the rest of her boys—“and will you obey?”

“Yes, teacher,” agrees Kevin.

“Now boys,” Audrey went on, knowing Kevin wouldn’t register what she was saying now, “you liked it when I was hypnotized and thought I was a stripper, didn’t you?”

“Yes, teacher,” five male voices chorused.

“You liked it when I was hypnotized and was eager to have sex with you, didn’t you?”

“Yes, teacher.”

“That’s why you were so eager to see me perform at the Spike Heels Club, wasn’t it, boys?” Audrey smirked. “You thought you’d get to see me dance and strip again. And you thought K—your leader would hypnotize me again and you’d get some more of that kind of action, didn’t you?” Whew, thought Audrey. I almost slipped up there. Not that it would really have mattered, though, she reflected. Kevin would still have been in trance, after all, and she could have refreshed her suggestion.

“Yes, teacher.”

“Well, boys, I’m a stripper for real now—and enjoying every minute of it, especially the little something extra I’ve put into my act—“but today I’m going to be your teacher again. I’m going to teach you a lesson, one you’ll never forget even though you will never remember that I taught it to you.” And it will be just what you deserve, you naughty boys, you! She’d laughed out loud when the inspiration had come to her.

“Now listen very carefully, boys. You like to look at women with big breasts, don’t you.” As if there were any doubt, Audrey thought. “You like them to be under your power. You like them to do anything you say, don’t you?”

Yes, teacher,” five male voices answered hoarsely. Their breathing grew harsh. From where she was sitting, Audrey could see her boys’ pants bulging as they developed massive erections.

“Yes,” Audrey responded, “I know you do. But it’s naughty to take advantage of women that way. It’s very naughty! You need to be punished!

“So here’s what you must do.” Audrey smiled broadly. “From now on, whenever you meet a woman with big breasts like mine, you will grow weak-willed. You’ll do anything she says. You’ll believe anything she tells you. Big breasts will turn you into boobs, complete suckers. You won’t be hypnotized, but you’ll be helpless to say no to her or to disagree with anything she tells you, because you’re putty in the hands of a woman with big breasts like mine.

“And if she does try to hypnotize you, you will go under, whether she’s trying for real or only pretending. You won’t resist. You won’t be able to resist. You won’t even try to think of a reason why you should resist, because there isn’t any reason you should resist.” Audrey waved a finger back and forth in front of her captive audience. “You’ll submit to her tits and go deep, deep into a trance, just the way you are now. Say it with me, boys: ‘I must submit to her tits.’”

Five male voices chanted obediently, “I must submit to her tits.” Audrey clapped her hands in glee.That’ll teach them what it’s like to be someone’s plaything! Of course, she’d have to reinforce her suggestions every so often to make sure they held. Kevin’s instructions to her to forget hadn’t, after all, because deep in her subconscious she hadn’t wanted them to. On the other hand, her personality had changed permanently because, she suspected, she had wanted that, equally deep down—wanted to be free of the inhibitions which had bound her so tightly before. Only the “bimbo” programming had faded, allowing her to think clearly. But having them all here for an occasional play date could be fun!

“That’s right, boys, all of you. Big tits make you weak-willed. You want to do anything a babe with big tits, a babe with big boobs, tells you to. You want to believe anything she says. You want to go into trance if she tries to hypnotize you, because you want to do whatever she says and believe that whatever she tells you is true. Do you understand, boys, and will you obey?”

“Yes, teacher,” five voices answered in unison. “I understand. I will obey.”

“Very good, boys.” Audrey smiled. “I’m going to wake you up now, boys. When I say the words, ‘Class dismissed,’ you will all go back to wherever you’re staying. When you get there, you will take a nice nap, and when you wake up, you’ll remember that Kevin hypnotized me and I stripped for you all, and that afterward you got a turn having sex with me, and that it was terrific and you want more. You won’t notice that Kevin stayed behind.

“But if I ever call you on your phone and say “This is your teacher calling,’ you will relax and fall into a deep hypnotic trance, the same trance you’re in right now, and you’ll do whatever I tell you to do until I bring you out of it.” There, Audrey thought. Now I’ve got them all on call just like Kevin and Billy. Whenever I feel like, er, inviting one of them over for some one-on-one playtime, all I have to do is call.

“Yes, teacher,” five voices chorused.

“Very good, boys,” Audrey answered. “Class dismissed.”

“Yes, teacher.” Five young men rose to their feet and left Audrey’s apartment without another word.

Now for dear Kevin, Audrey thought. “Kevin, listen to me now. Can you hear me, Kevin?”

“Yes, teacher.” At the sound of his name, Kevin began registering his mistress’s voice once more. “I can . . . hear you.”

“You don’t need to call me ‘teacher’ anymore, Kevin. Call me”—she giggled—“Audrey darling.” They were on such intimate terms, after all.

“Yes, Audrey darling.”

Audrey came around the table and stood over Kevin, resting her palms on his shoulders and looking down at him. “Look up, Kevin, look up into my face,” she instructed him. He obeyed. “Yes, Audrey darling.”

“Now listen carefully, Kevin honey.” She smiled down into his upturned face. “I know you want me. That’s why you kept hypnotizing me after you found out what I was really like under those glasses, that old-maid hairdo and those schoolmarmish clothes, and especially after you found out what you could make me do while I was hypnotized, isn’t it, Kevin honey?”

“Yes, Audrey darling.” Kevin grinned and blushed. Oh, how cute, thought Audrey. He looks so shy. Is that what he’s really like underneath? But maybe that’s why he didn’t have a regular girlfriend, one who wasn’t hypnotized, back in high school. She giggled again. I like shy young men. They’re so eager once you get past that! And of course, a little hypnosis doesn’t hurt. She’d had her share of experience with that even before Kevin had shown up at the club.

She put a finger to her cheek thoughtfully. I wonder if he has a girlfriend now? Well, if he does, by the time I’m done with him he won’t remember ever meeting her. She laughed softly. And he won’t want to meet her.

“Well,” she went on, “now it’s your turn.”

“It’s my turn.” Kevin nodded, his glazed eyes staring into Audrey’s lively ones. “Yes, Audrey darling.”

Audrey was getting really turned on. Here was the man—boy, back then—who’d hypnotized her and used her, over and over. Almost certainly he had lost his virginity to her as she’d writhed mindlessly against him. She could feel herself growing hot. Her breath was coming faster. She knew what she wanted, and she was going to have it!

“Kevin, honey,” she purred, “tell me something: are you dating someone? Tell me, if you are. If you’re dating someone, tell me her name.”

“Yes, Audrey darling.” Kevin nodded. “I’m dating someone. Her name . . . is Dinah Pike.”

“And have you ever had sex with Dinah?” Audrey smiled down into Kevin’s upturned face.

“No,” Kevin answered. I’ve never . . . had sex with Dinah.”

“How long have you known Dinah?”

“Two years. Since right after . . . I started college.” Kevin’s voice was a soft murmur.

“That’s good, Kevin. Thank you for answering my questions.” As if he had a choice. And when I wake him up, he won’t even remember I asked them. “Now in a moment, I’m going to kiss you. When I kiss you, you’ll wake up and forget you were hypnotized. You’ll forget everything that happened while you were hypnotized, and all you’ll want, all you’ll think about, is having sex with me. You will believe that I’m hypnotized, and the idea of having sex with me

while I’m hypnotized will turn you on so much that nothing else will matter.

“We’ll have sex, and it will feel so good that you’ll keep on doing it until I say the words ‘Stop, Kevin.’ When I say those words, you will fall back into the wonderful, relaxed, obedient trance you’re in right now and I’ll give you some final instructions. Then I’ll wake you up, Kevin, and you’ll go home. You will not consciously remember me giving you any instructions, just as you will not remember being hypnotized, but you’ll obey those instructions.

“And of course, if I need to give you anything more to do and you’re not here, I’ll call you on your cell and say the words that will make you relax and obey. Do you remember what those words are, Kevin? If you remember, tell me what they are.”

“Yes, Audrey darling,” Kevin responded. “The words are ‘This is your teacher calling.’”

“Very good,” Audrey responded. Mischievously, she added, “You get an A.” She bent down and kissed Kevin on the lips.

Kevin blinked. What had just happened? He had a vague sense that time had passed, but . . . !

He saw Audrey, and suddenly it didn’t matter what had happened. All that mattered was the incredibly hot woman bending over him, her hands on his shoulders, her sharp, brightly-painted fingernails nipping the flesh.

She’ll do anything I want, he thought feverishly. She’s totally hypnotized and she’ll do anything I say. And what he wanted was sex with Audrey, now! He couldn’t think about anything else. Nothing else mattered. He reached for her.

“Not quite yet,” Audrey cooed. Left hand still braced against Kevin’s right shoulder, she raised her right and shook her index finger in his face. His eyes focused on it and followed its motion “We need to take our clothes off, silly! Take your clothes off, Kevin, and I’ll take mine off, and then we’ll have sex!” She laughed.

Kevin obeyed mindlessly, bending over to pull off his shoes before reaching to unbutton his shirt. Audrey followed suit, sneaking peeks at Kevin as she removed her clothes. Maybe I should have told him to strip for me first, she thought.

Finally they were both nude. Audrey was please to see that Kevin was now fully erect. “Stand up, Kevin,” she commanded. “Stand up, pick me up in your arms and put me down gently on the bed.” Kevin obeyed.

“Now, Kevin,” she continued, “lie down on the bed facing me. As soon as you do, pull me to you and we’ll have sex, and it will be better than it’s ever been for you.”

Again Kevin obeyed, wrapping his arms around the red-tressed beauty and pulling her close. He pressed himself into her and began to thrust, pumping rhythmically, mindlessly. Audrey, feverish with lust, gasped with pleasure as she and her hypnotized ride moved toward climax. The two of them came simultaneously, fireworks blazing, spiraling and popping behind their tightly-squeezed eyelids. Then Kevin, driven by Audrey’s commands, began again, clutching her fiercely to him as he pumped into her.

Midway through their third round, Audrey felt as though she were about to faint from the pleasure. Can’t do that, she thought foggily. What were the words to make Kevin stop?

Oh, yes, she finally remembered, just as she was about to spiral lazily into blissful blackness. “Stop, Kevin,” she moaned.

Kevin obeyed, pulling out of her and rolling onto his back. His eyes closed. He smiled. Audrey lay next to him, also smiling, as she swam lazily back to reality. Little by little, she regained her composure.

She dressed herself slowly, then stood up and gazed down at Kevin, who lay motionless amid the disheveled bedclothes. Good, she thought. He obeyed my suggestion to go back into trance as soon as I told him to stop making love to me. She smiled a predatory smile. Now for his final instructions. Thinking of Dinah, she went on: I’ll take care of that little bitch. Kevin belongs to me, and nobody else.

“Kevin,” she said, “open your eyes. Open your eyes and get dressed. When you’re all dressed, sit quietly. I’ll swing my pendant in front of you, back and forth, back and forth, to help you concentrate as I tell you what you need to do next. Do you understand, Kevin, and will you follow my suggestions?”

“Yes, Audrey darling.” Kevin nodded and opened glazed eyes. He began to dress. When he was finished, he sat down on the bed and waited.

“Look up now, Kevin,” Audrey directed. Kevin obeyed. Audrey stood over him, resting her left hand lightly on his shoulder and dangling her necklace from her right, making its pendant swing back and forth, back and forth, twirling as it moved. Light glinted off of the pendant into Kevin’s eyes as it swung and twirled, back and forth, left and right. “That’s right, Kevin. Watch my pretty pendant as it swings back and forth, back and forth, keep your eyes on it as it swings and twirls, back and forth, left to right and back, yes. Watch the pendant and listen to me as I give you some final instructions.”

“Yes, Audrey darling.” Kevin nodded, up and down, while his eyes followed the pendant.

“That’s very good, Kevin.” Audrey took her hand off Kevin’s shoulder, ruffled his hair with it and then rested her fingertips on his shoulder again. “Now listen carefully.

“I’m going to wake you up soon. When I do, you will remember hypnotizing me. You will remember making me strip and then having hot, mind-melting sex with me. You will remember waking me up with no memory of my having been hypnotized. You will not remember anything about being hypnotized by me, because you know I don’t really know how to hypnotize anybody for real, so you don’t need to remember me hypnotizing you because it didn’t happen. You will want to hypnotize me and have sex with me again, and again after that. You will fantasize about it more and more.

“The next time you see your girlfriend Dinah, you’ll tell her you’re breaking up with her because you’ve fallen in love with someone else. If she asks who it is, you will give her my name, Audrey Vance, but you must not tell her how you met me. You must not tell her where I work, or what I do for a living, or where I live.

“After that, you will find your memory of how you met her growing fainter. You will find it harder to remember that, and harder to remember what you’ve done together since then. It will be as if your whole relationship with her was a dream you’re waking up from, a dream you’re forgetting as you wake up.” Audrey tapped her fingers absently on Kevin’s shoulder as if playing a piano one-handed. “Do you understand everything I’ve said, Kevin honey, and will you follow my suggestions?”

“Yes. Audrey darling,” Kevin replied as his eyes continued to follow the steady swing and twirl of Audrey’s pendant. “I understand . . . everything you’ve said. I will follow . . . your suggestions.”

“Very good, Kevin.” Audrey nodded. “Now in a moment, Kevin honey, I’m going to kiss you again. When I do, you will leave my apartment and get into your car, and when you close the door, you will wake up and go home. After that, you’ll follow my instructions even though you will never consciously remember receiving them. Do you understand what I’ve said, Kevin, and will you do as I’ve asked you to?”

“Yes, Audrey darling.”

Audrey bent to kiss the mesmerized male sitting before her. She stopped. One more thing, she thought. I almost forgot. “When you wake up, you will no longer need to call me ‘Audrey darling.’ When you’re not hypnotized, you’ll call me Audrey or Ms. Vance and you won’t remember ever calling me anything else.”

“Yes, Audrey darling.”

Audrey kissed Kevin on the cheek and stood up, watching him. He rose to his feet and moved to the door, stepping through it and closing it gently behind him.

Audrey smirked. Kevin was hers to command now, hers to take whenever she chose and for as long as she chose. Hers and hers alone. It wouldn’t be long before his little girlfriend was no longer even a memory.

Yes, revenge was sweet. And it’s not over yet, she promised herself.