The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Teaching Them A Lesson

Synopsis: A college student encounters one of his high school teachers, who has taken up a new profession and learned some new skills. She remembers him and his circle of friends all too well.

Chapter II.

Kevin Masters licked his lips in anticipation. Tonight he’d be visiting the Spike Heels Club again to watch Audrey’s act.

Audrey Vance had been a high-school teacher once—his history teacher in both his junior and senior years—but you’d never guess it now. These days she went by the stage name The Amazing Audrey. She had an amazing act, all right. Not every stripper hypnotized people on stage.

It was all fake, of course. Kevin knew the difference. Hs father was a real hypnotist who really did hypnotize people, and not always on stage Kevin grinned, remembering Phyllis. Planning to retire, he’d taught his son how to do it. Kevin had used his new skill to hypnotize Audrey on the many occasions she’d supervised him in detention after school. Eventually she’d grown so uninhibited in trance that she’d actually jumped him and dragged him to the floor for wild sex.

After a while, other troublemaking boys had been let in on his secret. They’d formed a club, the Detention Club, to, so to speak, share the wealth. Audrey, naturally, suspected nothing; all she remembered after each session was that they’d all been such good boys.

There’d been signs, though, that her wild hypnotized personality had begun to influence her waking self. She’d started wearing sexy clothes to school and using perfume, and by the middle of senior year had taken to unconsciously teasing her male students.

Then they’d all graduated. Audrey had quit at the same time and had seemingly disappeared, until Kevin had seen a poster advertising the club and showing what was unmistakably Audrey, though she’d clearly had a major boob job. He’d gone to the club, watched her act and then managed to get backstage, where he’d hypnotized her in her dressing room, had incredible sex with her and left after instructing her to forget he’d even been there. He’d been back several times; the guy guarding the door to backstage knew him on sight now.

Kevin’s cellphone buzzed. He took it out of his pocket and pressed the green “Accept” icon. He held it to his ear and said, “Who’s calling?”

A familiar female voice answered. “This is your teacher calling, Kevin.”

Kevin answered without thinking. “Yes, teacher.”

In her dressing room in the Spike Heels, Audrey Vance smirked. Kevin had responded perfectly to the trigger she’d programmed into him the first time he’d visited her and reinforced several time since then. She was sure he still had no idea what had really happened then.

He’d come to the club and caught her act, and had surely thought the hypnosis she’d used was fake. She’d seen him watching and guessed what he’d had in mind. When her performance was over, he’d found the door to backstage and asked the burly usher guarding it to let him through to see her. Philip had called her on her cell and told her a Kevin Masters was asking to see her. Once she’d given a description and Philip had confirmed it matched the waiting young man, she’d told Philip to let him through.

When Kevin had entered her dressing room, expecting to hypnotize her as he had so many times before, she’d sprung her trap.

Taking advantage of the way he’d stared at the new and improved breasts she now had—it was just incredible what modern surgery could do for a woman!—she’d pulled off the necklace she’d been wearing with its shiny pendant concealed in her cleavage, started it swinging and gone into the hypnotic script she’d prepared just in case he turned up. She’d led him slowly under, revealing first that she’d recovered her memories of what he’d done to her and then, as his eyes followed the pendant back and forth, back and forth, guiding him into trance. After that, they’d had steamy sex, just as they’d had so many times before—but this time with her completely in control and him the mindless sex toy.

Then she’d sent him on his way programmed to believe everything had gone exactly as he’d intended and with a trigger which would put him back into trance any time she wanted. She’d used him for sex several times since then—not that he remembered, of course.

Now it was time for the next step in her plan.

“Kevin, you told me once that you could get in touch with the other members of your Detention Club.” Audrey wished this were a video call, but her cellphone didn’t have that feature. I definitely need a new phone, she thought. “I need you to do that for me.”

“Yes, teacher.” As she’d programmed him to, once she’d put him under with his trigger phrase, he would continue to call her “teacher” until she woke him up or told him to stop. Listening to him mindlessly say that got her hot.

“You will contact all of them,” she instructed. “You will tell them what I do for a living now and invite them to come watch my act,” she paused, calculating, “three weeks from today, the eight o’clock show.” That was her last set for the evening, which meant she’d have all the time she needed for what she had in mind. “You will tell them that I want to see them. I’ll arrange it so you’ll all be allowed backstage. Do you understand all this, Kevin, and will you carry out my suggestions without question?” By now she didn’t really have to ask whether he’d obey, but it had become part of her routine with him.

“Yes, teacher.” Kevin nodded. “I understand. I will carry out your suggestions . . . without question.”

“That’s right, Kevin.” Unseen by her hypnotized former student, Audrey smiled. “You will follow my suggestions without question. You will believe my suggestions are your own ideas. You will not remember that I gave them to you. Do you understand this, Kevin, and will you do as I’ve told you to?”

“Yes, teacher.” Again Kevin nodded.

“That’s good, Kevin.” Audrey’s smile widened. Things were following her script perfectly. “You’ve received all your instructions for now. You will now end this call. Once you have ended this call, you will forget it ever happened. You will put away your phone and forget you even had it out.”

“Yes, teacher.” Kevin tapped the “end call” icon on his phone screen and put the phone away.

Audrey’s broad smile broadened even more, becoming a smirk, an expression she wore a lot these days; being able to hypnotize people into doing her “favors” had a lot to do with it. Kevin would gather the rest of his Detention Club and bring them to her, never suspecting that she had commanded him to do it. And once they were all there . . . !

It was time, Kevin thought, to bring the old gang back together.

It had been two years since they’d all graduated from high school. Some of them had moved out of the area or gone to colleges in other states. They’d kept in touch, though. In this age of social media that wasn’t nearly as difficult as it would have been, say, thirty years ago. But he was sure they all had fond memories of the Detention Club.

He called up the list on his laptop. Yes, there they all were, right down to Mike Reynolds. He had phone numbers for most of them and email addresses for them all. He started pressing keys, and before long he had sent an email to them all, unknowingly following Audrey’s posthypnotic commands.

It wasn’t long before the first responses came in, and by the end of the day he’d heard from everyone. As he’d expected, they all wanted in. The only thing they’d objected to was the three-week waiting period. Kevin floundered when several asked him why they had to wait that long, finally insisting that they needed to wait so he could “get ready.” That hadn’t sounded convincing even to him, but it was all he could come up with. All he knew was that they had to wait.

Audrey was busy during the weeks before the scheduled day. There were preparations to make, both at the club and at her apartment.Poor Kevin, she thought, laughing softly. He must be baffled wondering why he and his friends have to wait so long. I really should have made up a reason for him. But then, that was part of the fun for her—knowing he’d follow her suggestions even if he couldn’t figure out why.

At last the day came. All of the members of the Detention Club had arrived. They spent a little time reminiscing, then trooped out. Kevin had sent them directions to the Spike Heels, but they followed his car just in case. Arriving at the club, there was a brief delay as they found parking spaces; then they all went in.

They were just in time. The six of them had just managed to find seats, all of them, fortunately, in the first two rows, when Audrey came on and went into her number. Unexpectedly, she looked right at them, her eyes passing over them, and smiled wickedly. Then she called out, “You, in the second row, in the gray shirt.” Startled, Billy Durham realized she meant him. “Come on up, please. Don’t be shy.” He hesitated, but catcalls from others in the audience decided him. He went forward and mounted the stage, then sat in the lone chair located at stage center facing right, toward Audrey.

The stripper hypnotist went into her routine, taking off her top hat before sinuously peeling off tie and blouse and finally unfastening her bodice and tossing it aside on top of the rest of her discarded clothing. From where they were sitting, his fellow Detentioners could see that he was squirming in his seat, obviously struggling not to come right there in front of everyone.

As always, she stopped peeling once she was down to pants, stockings and shoes and signaled for the music to stop. Then, again as always, she went into the second part of her act.

There was a pearl necklace around her neck which hadn’t been visible before she’d peeled off everything else up top. Its front disappeared into her cleavage. As soon as the music stopped, she reached up and gently pulled it out, revealing a jeweled ornament hanging from a short chain. She bent over so that the pendant was at Billy’s eye level as he sat in the chair, held it up between two fingers and started it swinging by rubbing those fingers together. It turned as it swung, first left, then right, then left, then right. Light from the stage fixtures overhead bounced off it in rainbow flashes directly into Billy’s eyes.

“Look at the pendant swinging before your eyes, Billy.” A few people in the audience noticed that she seemed to know his name without asking. They noted it as a slip-up, proof that the hypnosis was just a performance rather than real. They didn’t care; they were enjoying the show, which was what mattered, after all. “Keep watching as it swings back and forth, back and forth, and turns as it swings, catching the light and flashing it into your eyes. Keep watching and shut out everything but the swinging, turning pendant, the pretty flashes and my voice. Nothing matters but my pendant, the flashing lights and my voice. Let my voice guide you as you follow the pendant’s motion and the pretty lights flash in your eyes. . . .”

She went on for perhaps half a minute, speaking softly, her voice amplified by the auditorium’s speakers so that everyone in the audience could hear. At last she straightened up and tucked the pendant away between her breasts. Smiling, she looked down at Billy, who was staring straight ahead with glassy eyes.

“Look up,” she directed. “Look up into my face, Billy,”—there was no point in not using his name now that she’d already done so once—“look into my eyes.” No one in the audience, not even those who had caught her earlier slip, knew just how familiar with him she really was. “Look into my eyes. Listen to my voice. Everything I tell you to do now, you must do. Everything I say to you is true, and you know it’s true because I said it. Do you understand my instructions, Billy, and will you obey them without thought or question? Say ‘Yes, Mistress Audrey’ if you understand and will obey.” A few people snickered at the corny cliché, but most were focused on the action. A few of them, Audrey realized, were a little too focused. They seemed to be sliding into trance themselves. Well, it wouldn’t matter. They’d come out of it either on their own or when the ushers rousted them out of their seats later.

“Yes, Mistress Audrey.” Billy’s voice, like Audrey’s, was amplified. If it hadn’t been, even those in the front row might not have heard him.

“That’s good, Billy.” The scantily-clad spellbinder smiled down at her stupefied former student. “Now I’m going to ask you to do a few things, Billy, and you’ll do them, because you must do everything I say and believe whatever I tell you. Do you understand, Billy, and will you follow my instructions?”

“Yes,” Billy replied.

“Good boy, Billy.” Audrey reached down to ruffle Billy’s hair. “Now, the first thing I want you to do is call me ‘Mistress Audrey’ from now on, whenever you answer me when I speak to you. You will continue to do this until I wake you up.”

“Yes, Mistress Audrey.” Up and down went Billy’s chin.

“That’s good, Billy. Now listen to me as I tell you what to do next.”

Over he next few minutes Audrey ran the hypnotized Billy through several routines, ending by holding her hands above his head and moving her fingers as though working the strings of a puppet. Billy, his eyes raised to see her fingers working, danced as though he really was one; at that moment, he believed he was.

Finally she said “All right, Billy. Sit down in the chair now.” Billy sat. “You’re now yourself again, the same Billy who came up to the stage. Do you understand, Billy?”

“Yes, Mistress Audrey.” Up and down went Billy’s chin.

“Very good, Billy,” Audrey answered. “I’m going to wake you up now, Billy. But before I do, I’m going to give you some special instructions, some secret instructions.”

“Yes, Mistress Audrey.”

Audrey bent down to whisper in Billy’s ear. As she usually did with her onstage subjects, she gave him one final gag to perform and instructed him to believe he was only going along with her as part of her act and hadn’t really been hypnotized. But, still whispering to him so that the microphones wouldn’t pick up her words, she added a final command: “From now on, Billy, if you ever hear my voice saying the words ‘This is your teacher calling, Billy,’ you will relax and answer ‘Yes, teacher.” After that, you will do whatever I say. You will be hypnotized, Billy, and you’ll do whatever I say and believe whatever I tell you until I release you. You will do this whether I’m calling you on the phone or not. Do you understand, Billy, and will you do as I’ve told you to do? Whisper ‘Yes, Mistress Audrey’ to me if you understand and will obey.”

“Yes, Mistress Audrey.” Billy’s response was so soft that even Audrey just barely heard it. The microphones didn’t pick it up at all.

Audrey stood up straight and responded in a normal voice, “Very good, Billy. Now when I snap my fingers, you will wake up. You’ll go back to your seat. As soon as you sit down, you will perform the task I’ve given you. It will seem perfectly natural and when you’ve done it you will believe you were only playing along with me as one last part of my performance. Do you understand all this, Billy, and will you follow my instructions?”

“Yes, Mistress Audrey.” Billy nodded again, glazed eyes remaining fixed on Audrey’s face as his head bobbed up and down.

Audrey snapped her fingers. The microphones made it sound like a gunshot. Billy stood up and left the stage.

Billy sat down in his seat, aware that eyes were on him from every direction. Then, as if it were the most natural thing in the world, he began unbuttoning his shirt. As he did, he turned back and forth to give the whole audience a look. When he was done, he removed the shirt and placed it neatly over the back of his seat. He waited a few seconds, continuing to turn for the audience, and then calmly picked up the shirt and put it back on. He sat down. Laughter, cheers and applause followed. Onstage, the Amazing Audrey bowed to the audience and gathered up her discarded clothes, depositing them on the chair. She picked up her top hat and put it on, then left the stage with the rest of her outfit tucked under her arm. More applause burst out.

“What was that about?” Kevin asked. “You acted as if she’d really hypnotized you!”

“Relax,” Billy replied. “It was all part of the act. I played along for laughs. Besides,” he chuckled, “that way I got to see those humongous tits at point-blank range!”

His fellow Detentioners all laughed at that, but Kevin persisted. “What about afterwards, back in your seat?”

“Oh, come on,” chided Billy. “After all that, why should I have spoiled everything?” He chuckled. “Besides, you know me. I was the class clown back in high school. That’s why I kept being sent to detention. I know a good prank when I see one. Or when somebody gives me the idea.”

“Okay.” Kevin nodded. The group rose from their seats and Kevin led them to the backstage door.

“Brought some friends today?” Philip the usher asked. “Wait till I check this out with Ms. Vance.” He punched in Audrey’s cell number. “Ms. Vance? Your—friend—Kevin’s here,” he said. His emphasis on the word “friend” was intentional; he thought he had a good idea what went on between Audrey and Kevin. Little does he know, Kevin thought. “And he’s brought some friends this time.”

After a few moments, Philip nodded and gestured toward the door. “All right,” he said, “you can all go on in.”

“Come on in, boys,” Audrey greeted them. She was wearing a dark-blue robe, tightly belted at the waist and reaching to mid-calf, showing hat she was still wearing her trousers, stockings and shoes. It was open enough at the top to show a considerable amount of cleavage, into which the necklace she’d worn on stage disappeared, hiding its pendant. As she’d expected, all of her boys’ eyes locked on her chest. A good start, she thought; she smiled, knowing the young men in front of her wouldn’t suspect what she was really thinking. “I haven’t seen any of you since graduation, except Kevin, of course. My, you have grown up! You’re young men now, not just boys.”

A couple of the Detentioners blushed and tried to look away from Audrey’s massive breasts. They couldn’t, and when they realized that they turned even redder.

“We really do need more room, don’t we?” Audrey teased, looking around her dressing room, which was now quite crowded. “There’s a nice big room across the hall. It even has a bed! Let’s go there, shall we?”

The Detentioners all grinned and nodded. For a moment, it flashed through Kevin’s mind that there was something familiar about going to that room, but the memory refused to come and Kevin put the idea out of his mind. All of them followed Audrey out of her dressing room and across the hall.

Audrey looked down at the bed, where the six young men who’d come to visit her all sat, literally shoulder to shoulder. If the bed had been any narrower, they couldn’t all have fit. The sexy stripper spellbinder looked down at them approvingly as they stared upward at her chest. Only Kevin had ever seen anything like it in real life before they’d come to the Spike Heels Club. Perfect, she gloated. To look at them, they’re already halfway hypnotized. Now to take them the rest of the way.

“I know you all liked my act,” the Detentioners’ former teacher purred. “I remember you all from my history classes back when I was still teaching.” She yawned. All of her guests laughed; she echoed them a beat later. “I thought you might appreciate a, let’s say, more private show.” She pulled a cellphone out of one of the robe’s several pockets, tapped several icons and set it down on the dresser. The same music she’d stripped to on stage began to play.

Audrey slithered out of her robe, bumping and grinding as she did. Her audience watched raptly. Once she’d removed the concealing garment, they could see that she was wearing only the pants, stockings and high heels she’d still had on when her performance had ended. The college-age men she still thought of as “her boys” erupted in whistles and applause.

“Now boys, she chided, “I’m not done yet.” She reached up and pulled her necklace off over her head; the pendant attached to it came with it, popping out from between her breasts and glittering as it went. Audrey held the necklace up, letting just enough of it dangle to allow the pendant to move freely, and started the ornament swinging gently back and forth, back and forth, twirling as it went, left, then right, then left, then right. The room lights flashed off it into her young audience’s eyes as it swung and twirled.

“That’s right, boys,” the Amazing Audrey coaxed. It was easy to slip into character, especially when she was as highly motivated as she was right now. “Look at the pendant as it swings and turns, as the light flashes from it into your eyes, drawing them, holding them as I speak to you.

“It looks and feels just as though you were really being hypnotized, doesn’t it?” The Detentioners all nodded. “You know all about that, don’t you? You had fun with hypnosis back in high school, didn’t you.” The Detentioners all nodded. With their minds focused on the swinging, twirling, flashing pendant, it didn’t occur to any of them, even Kevin, to wonder how Audrey knew about that. ”But of course you know that my hypnosis is just an act. You know I don’t really hypnotize people on stage. You know I can’t really hypnotize anyone.” Kevin and the others nodded again, their heads nodding up and down as their eyes followed the glittering pendant back and forth.

“So it’s perfectly safe to keep on watching my pendant as it swings back and forth, back and forth, and flashes light into your eyes. It’s perfectly okay to keep listening to my voice and relax, perfectly okay to just let yourselves relax and drift and listen to my voice. You understand what I’m saying to you, don’t you, boys. You understand what I’m saying to you and you accept it completely. That’s true, isn’t it, boys. Say ‘Yes, teacher’ if it’s all true.” She was no longer asking; now she was telling them what to think and feel.

“Yes, teacher,” the Detentioners chanted in unison.

Audrey looked them over, gloating. They were all clearly under now, though of course when she brought them out of trance she’d make sure they all believed they had merely been pretending. If I wanted, I could make them all cluck like chickens and peck at the floor right now. She chuckled at the thought. But what I have in mind for them will be much more fun. For all of us.

She considered. I think I’ll do Billy tonight. After all, he’s the one I hypnotized on stage in my show this evening. He deserves a reward for his performance. He was such a good boy, taking his shirt off like that in front of everybody just because I told him to. She smiled. Not that he had any choice. As always, thinking about how she’d turned a man—especially a younger man—into a flesh-and-blood robot who’d do just anything she suggested turned her on. There’ll be time enough for the others.

She couldn’t keep inviting all of them backstage. The club’s manager would turn a blind eye (or a glassy one, she thought mischievously) to a lot thanks to her . . . special relationship . . . with him, and so would dear Philip, but if others found out somehow, there might be problems. She couldn’t hypnotize everybody! However, she had an alternative: she’d been fixing up her apartment for just this sort of “visit,” and it was almost ready. Once it was done, it would be easy to “suggest” that any of her boys she felt like having come over. He wouldn’t even know it hadn’t really been his idea. Or she could “invite” them all and make it a real party.

But that was for later. For tonight . . . !

Audrey thought. She’d need to send the rest of her boys home, of course. But that wouldn’t be hard. Now, should I just make them forget Billy came with them? she asked herself before deciding against it. Kevin knew he’d invited all of the other Detentioners; making him forget Billy had come would raise questions. She could deal with that, of course, but why put herself to the trouble?

She smiled. Of course, she thought. There was a simpler way.

“Boys,” she called out, “all of you except for Billy must now go back to my dressing room and wait for me. I’ll be there a minute.” Five hypnotized youths stood up, left the room and crossed the hall as ordered.

“Now Billy,” she addressed the one Detentioner left behind, “Listen carefully. I’m going to leave for a few minutes.” Billy looked into her face attentively, “When I come back, we will have hot, wonderful sex together, better sex than you’ve ever had, even with me when I was hypnotized before.

“When I say ‘Stop, Billy,’ you will stop and relax and listen to my voice. I’ll give you some final instructions and then wake you up. When you wake up, you won’t remember me giving you those instructions, but you will obey them without question. Do you understand all this, Billy, and will you do as I’ve told you to do?”

Billy answered calmly, “Yes, teacher. I understand. I will do . . . as you’ve told me to.”

“Thank you, Billy.” Audrey smiled down at the trance-bound Billy.

Back in her dressing room, Audrey gazed thoughtfully at the five mesmerized males crowding the room.

“Kevin,” she finally said, “in a few minutes I’m going to awaken you and your four friends here.

“When I wake you up, you will remember coming here with the rest of your Detention Club, the four here and your other friend Billy. You’ll remember watching my show and how I called Billy up to the stage and pretended to hypnotize him, and how he went along with me, even acting out the fake ‘post-hypnotic suggestion’ I gave him.

“You will remember that you and your friends came backstage to my dressing room and you hypnotized me, as you’ve done many times before”—though not as often as you think, Audrey said to herself—“and that we all went across the hall to the special room you and I have visited many times.

“You will remember that you had me dance and strip all the way down rather than only halfway as I do on stage, and that you and your friends enjoyed watching me.

“You will remember instructing me to have sex with Billy as soon as you left and to forget that any of you were even here as soon as Billy left.

“Then you will leave the club and go home. You will remember only what I’ve told you to remember. You won’t worry about leaving Billy behind. When he is done with me, he’ll leave the club and catch up with you.

Audrey smiled. “Now I’m going to give your friends here some final instructions. You don’t need to listen to them, Kevin, because they’re not part of what I’ve told you to remember after I wake you up. All you need to listen for is the sound of me snapping my fingers, because that’s what will wake you up.

“Do you understand all this, Kevin, and will you follow these instructions without question?”

“Yes, teacher,” Kevin answered calmly. “I understand. I will follow . . your instructions . . . without question.”

“Good boy, Kevin.” Audrey smiled, reached out to ruffle Kevin’s hair and then turned her attention to his four friends, who had sat quietly, thinking of nothing in particular, while she’d programmed him.

“Listen carefully, boys. Listen to me. What I have you is very important. Nod your heads if you understand that what I’m going to say to you is very important.”

Four heads nodded.

“ I’m about to wake you all up. You’ll wake up when I snap my fingers. When I wake you up, you will all remember coming here to the club, watching my show and then coming back here. You won’t remember me hypnotizing you and your friends. What you will all remember instead is that Kevin hypnotized me, just as he used to do when we were all together in detention in high school. You’ll remember us all coming to this room. You’ll remember me stripping completely rather than just partway as I do onstage, and you’ll remember applauding as you watched.

She drew a breath and continued. “You will remember that Kevin programmed me to have sex with your friend Billy and commanded me to forget all of you were even here as soon as you left. You will understand that I won’t remember being hypnotized and won’t even remember you coming back here to see me. You will understand that you don’t have to worry about leaving Billy behind because he’ll have a wonderful time with me and will then go back to where he’s staying in town and I’ll forget he ever visited me here backstage, just as I’ll forget Kevin and you did.

“Then you’ll all go back to Kevin’s place and celebrate coming to the club, watching me dance and what happened after that. You won’t worry about Billy not being with you, because you’ll all understand that after having sex with me he’ll be too tired to celebrate and will go back to where he’s staying.” Audrey smiled wickedly. She certainly intended to tire him out. Perhaps she’d even let him sleep over before releasing him, although she’d have to make sure he didn’t come out of trance when he woke up in the morning. Philip wouldn’t care; he was used to men going backstage to see her, and didn’t ask questions. She hadn’t even had to hypnotize him into staying mum, although of course she could if it ever became necessary. “Do you understand all this, and will you do as I’ve told you to do?”

“I understand,” the former members of the Detention Club chanted. “I will do as you’ve asked me to do.” Audrey snickered. Evidently, under her spell, they had all forgotten for the moment that they were a team and had answered only for themselves, “I” instead of “we.” It was like one of the gags the club’s comedians might use when they appeared together.

“Very good, all of you. Now you may all go.” The stripper spellbinder snapped her fingers. All of the hypnotized men in her dressing room, including Kevin, turned and left as they’d been ordered to do.

“Now for the really fun part.” Audrey blinked, realizing she’d said that out loud. Well, it didn’t matter. No one was there to hear. She left her dressing room and stepped across the hallway.

Billy was still there waiting for her, his eyes blank. A smile stretched his mouth. Evidently he was enjoying the fantasy she’d instructed him to have while he waited.

“I’m back, Billy, honey,” she purred. “I took care of your friends. They’re all gone. We’re all alone.”

At the sound of Audrey’s voice, Billy focused on her. “Yes, teacher.”

Audrey laughed. “You can call me”—she stopped and smirked—“you must continue to call me ‘teacher’ until I tell you to call me something else or until I wake you up. Do you understand, and will you obey?”

“’Yes, teacher.” Billy nodded. “I understand. I will obey.”

“Good boy, Billy.” She reached down and ran her hand through her mindless captive’s hair as she’d done earlier. “Do you remember what I promised we’d do when I came back here?”

Yes, teacher!” Billy’s breath came faster and his pants bulged.

“Good, Billy!” Audrey’s own breathing quickened. “Now I’m going to take off all my clothes, and you must take off all of yours too. When we’re both naked, you must pick me up and put me down gently on the bed. Then you must lie down on the bed facing me. When you do, you’ll forget about everything but having sex with me, and we’ll have wild sex until I tell you to stop. Do you remember the words I’ll say to make you stop, Billy? Tell me the words if you remember them.”

“‘Stop, Billy,’” Bill answered.

“That’s right.” Audrey nodded. “I’m going to take off all my clothes now, Billy.” And she did, stripping off her garments one piece at a time. Billy followed her lead, although less neatly: his clothing ended up on the floor at the foot of the bed. Then, obeying her instructions, Billy picked her up and deposited her carefully on the bed. He lay down beside her, staring into her eyes.

She reached for him. “Now, Billy!” she commanded. “Fuck me now! Fuck me until I say the words, Billy! Now!

And he did, thrusting into her and pumping as her legs clamped around him. They both came, crying out simultaneously. Driven by Audrey’s commands, Billy kept going, bringing them both to orgasm again. And again.

After the third round, Audrey was close to passing out. She could barely remember the words to make Billy stop. When they came to her through the fireworks behind her tightly-closed eyelids, she gasped them out: “Stop, Billy!”

Obeying his programming, Billy stopped and rolled away from her, almost falling off the bed. Giggling, Audrey reached out a hand to keep him from doing so and turned him back toward her. Billy lay there quietly, still in trance although sliding toward normal sleep.

Audrey thought. Billy had been such fun that she was tempted to keep him here for the night. And when he woke up in the morning she could send him on his way, perhaps with an edited memory of having spent the night with her which excluded the fact that he’d been hypnotized. And perhaps—she smiled a predatory smile—she could even put him through his paces again before she let him go. After all, by morning both of them should be recovered enough.

She stood up and looked down at the oblivious Billy for a moment. Then she crossed to the dresser, picked up her necklace and came back.

“Billy,” she asked softly, “can you hear me, Billy? Open your eyes and sit up if you can hear me. Open your eyes, sit up and look at my necklace, look at its shiny pendant as it swings back and forth, back and forth.” She started the necklace swinging.

Billy opened his eyes and sat up. His gaze immediately fixed on her necklace, following its motion as the overhead lights glinted off it.

“That’s right, Billy, keep looking at my necklace, keep following its motion with your eyes and listen to me.” Audrey said.

“I’m going to wake you up, Billy,” she went on. “When you wake up, you will not remember me hypnotizing you. You will believe that Kevin hypnotized me and programmed me to have sex with you. You will remember the sex, and you’ll want more.

“I will invite you to spend the night with me, and you’ll accept.” Of course he would; she didn’t need hypnosis to make sure of that! “In the morning I’ll show you my pretty necklace, my pretty pendant again and we’ll have sex again. And again, you’ll stop when I tell you to stop. Afterward, I will give you some final instructions and wake you up. You won’t remember me showing you my necklace. You won’t remember me hypnotizing you. You’ll remember the sex and will believe I’m still hypnotized but will come out of it after you leave. You won’t remember the instructions I give you. But you will obey those instructions. You will believe they are all your own idea.

“Do you understand what I’ve told you to do, Billy, and will you do as I’ve told you to?”

“Yes, teacher,” answered Billy.

“Very good, Billy.” Audrey put her necklace back on the dresser and turned toward Billy, leaning over, she snapped her fingers in front of his glazed eyes.

Billy blinked. Wow, he thought. That was really something! He looked up at Audrey, who was now standing over him with her arms at her sides and a vacant smile on her face. She was still totally, magnificently nude.

She seemed to focus. Her eyes met his and she asked in a breathy Marilyn Monroe voice, “Billy, will you stay with me tonight? Please?” She fluttered hey eyelashes. “Pretty please?”

Billy moaned, feeling himself grow hard as a rock. The thought flickered through his mind that Audrey was showing more initiative that he’d have expected from somebody who was in a hypnotic trance, but then Audrey leaned down, lifted his chin with one hand and drew him forward until his face was nestled between her breasts. He forgot what he’d been thinking.

The ravishing redhead released him and he gasped, “S-stay the night with you. Yes, teacher. I mean, yes, Audrey! Yes! Yes!” He forgot his verbal slip. Audrey didn’t, and smirked. She reached down and gently guided him until he was lying fully on the bed once more. Then she climbed up, straddling him. . . .

Audrey woke up first. Good, she thought. I can catch Billy with my necklace as soon as he opens his eyes.

She got up, collected her necklace from the dresser where it lay on top of her other clothes. Turning, she almost tripped over one of Billy’s shoes, lying on the floor with all of his other clothing. She climbed onto the bed and straddled him, then gently shook his shoulder. “Wake up, Billy,” she called, pendant at the ready.

Billy Durham opened his eyes.

He had just time enough to register that he wasn’t in the room he’d rented before something began swinging back and forth in front of his eyes. There was something familiar about the way it swung and sparkled, but he couldn’t remember what it was, and after a second or two he forgot about it.

A woman’s voice was speaking to him. “Relax, Billy. Relax and watch my necklace swing, watch its pendant swing, back and forth, back and forth, flashing light into your eyes. Let the swinging pendant relax you and listen to my voice. Let my voice guide you, let my voice explain what you must do, what you must think, what you must remember and what you must forget.”

“Yes. Watch the pendant. Relax. Listen to your voice . . . as it explains.” Billy heard himself speaking as though the words were coming from someone else.

“That’s right, Billy. Listen to my voice.” Audrey took a deep breath. “In a moment, I’m going to snap my fingers.

“When I do, you and I will have sex together. You’ll enjoy it just as much as you enjoyed it last night and you’ll keep going until I say the words ‘Stop, Billy.’ When I say those words, you’ll stop and I’ll give you some final commands. Then I’ll wake you up. You’ll go back to where you’re staying while you’re here visiting Kevin. You will not consciously remember any of the instructions I’ve given you, but you will obey them.” Audrey paused for a second. “Say ‘Yes, Audrey’ if you understand all this and will do as I’ve told you to do.”

“Yes, Audrey,” Billy answered.

Audrey snapped her fingers.

Billy looked up at the woman who was straddling him and pushing his shoulders firmly into the disheveled sheets on the bed in which they’d spent the night. He reached for her and pulled her down atop him. He entered her and began pumping. Her hips shuddered in rhythm with his movement. At last they both came. Mindless, obedient to the programming he’d received, he began again.

After the second round, Audrey gasped, “Stop, Billy!” As he’d been instructed, Billy stopped. He rolled out from beneath her and lay quietly, perspiration cooling on his naked flesh, awaiting the voice which would explain what he needed to do next.

Audrey, likewise drenched in sweat, pushed herself back up, straddling Billy once more.

“Billy, honey,” she coaxed, “we need to get up and get dressed now so I can get to work and you can get back to where you’re staying.” She climbed to her feet. “Get up, Billy. Get up and get dressed now.”

Yes, Audrey.” Billy stood up. As Audrey dressed methodically, Billy hunted up his clothes and put them on. Once he was fully dressed he turned to face his mistress.

Audrey ran her fingers across Billy’s cheek and smiled at him. “You’ve been a very good boy, Billy.” Her expression turned serious. “I’m going to wake you up now. When I snap my fingers, you will wake up.

“But before I wake you up, I have one last instruction for you. Billy, please give me your cellphone number. Write it down for me.” From a pocket of her jacket, Audrey produced a small pad and a stub of a pencil from a jacket pocket; after her easier dealings with Kevin, she’d come prepared. Billy wrote down his number and Audrey tucked the pad and pencil away.

“Thank you, Billy.” Audrey nodded and smiled. “Now if I ever call you and say the words ‘This is your teacher calling,’ you’ll immediately relax, stop whatever you’re doing and listen carefully. No sense making up a new trigger for each of my boys, Audrey thought. In the heat of the moment I might forget which was which. “You will do whatever I say. You will believe whatever I tell you. Do you understand these instructions, Billy, and will you obey them as well as all the ones I gave you before?”

“Yes, Audrey.” Kevin nodded.

Audrey snapped her fingers.

Whew, Billy thought. That was . . really amazing. Sex with hypnotized Audrey had been great back in high school, but those huge new tits made it incredible! And she was so wild it was easy to forget she was doing it all in a trance. He and the others should definitely visit her again!

Getting ready for her first set after eating a quick breakfast, Audrey smiled. Billy had been such fun, and like her darling Kevin he was now programmed so that she could put him into a trance again any time she felt like it.

And she’d be seeing him again, and soon—and all the others, too. She wasn’t done with the Detention Club.