The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Teaching Them A Lesson

Synopsis: A college student encounters one of his high school teachers, who has taken up a new profession and learned some new skills. She remembers him and his circle of friends all too well.

CHAPTER IV:

“But I don’t understand, Kevin!” Dinah Pike wailed. “I love you, and I thought you loved me!” Tears spilled down her face.

“I did,” Kevin Masters answered. The college sophomore looked away from his girlfriend. Ex-girlfriend now, he thought. “But I don’t anymore. I’ve fallen in love with someone else. I can’t go on with you. I’m sorry.” An image of Audrey Vance, dancing, stripping and going through her fake hypnotist routine naked from the waist up, formed in his mind. “She’s the most incredible woman I’ve ever met.”

“Who is she?” Dinah demanded. “What’s her name?”

“Her name is Audrey Vance,” Kevin responded.

Dinah’s eyes widened. “Isn’t that the name of your high school history teacher? The one who kept sending you to detention?”

“Yes,” answered her suddenly distant boyfriend. “That’s her.”

“But that’s crazy!” Dinah couldn’t believe what she was hearing. “Why would you fall for your old history teacher? You’ve talked about her before, and she didn’t sound like anyone you’d even like, let alone fall for!”

“I didn’t . . . really know her before,” Kevin answered. “She has some . . . hidden talents.”

“What do you mean, ‘hidden talents’?” Dinah was baffled. “All I know about her is that she used to be your history teacher and that she quit her job about the same time you graduated. What is she now, a stripper or something?” It was the lowest job she could think of.

“I,” Kevin started. He couldn’t tell Dinah what Audrey did for a living, or where she worked. He just couldn’t. “I can’t tell you. She wouldn’t like it.”

“What does that mean?” Dinah stared at Kevin.

“I just can’t tell you.” He was surprised he wasn’t blushing.

Dinah had had enough. “Get out of my room!” she screamed. Get out! She began to cry.

Kevin turned away from the sobbing girl and left her dorm room. What did I ever see in her? he asked himself. He thought back to when they’d first met. It seemed oddly difficult to remember it. His memories of their relationship after that seemed to have faded as well, like old photographs left out in the sun too long.

“It’s weird,” Kevin said to Audrey as the two of them sat in her dressing room at the Spike Heels Club. “I know I used to be in love with her before I found you here and found out how beautiful you are now, but looking back, I’m not sure why. I don’t think we’d it off if we met now. Even if I didn’t have you.”

Audrey smiled. She knew. Her suggestions to Kevin when he and his friends from their high school Detention Club had visited her at home were taking hold. It sounded as though he’d broken up with Dinah Pike or would do so very soon and that he was already beginning to forget her. A few more hypnosis sessions and he’ll have forgotten they ever met, she gloated. And of course he won’t remember being hypnotized, either, any more than I’ve ever allowed him to.

She enjoyed hypnotizing any of the former members of the Detention Club, of course. But Kevin was special. He was the one who’d hypnotized her, after all, back when they were all together, and turned her into a stripper and sex toy for all of her boys. Now that she’d regained her memories of all that and learned hypnosis herself, turning the tables was delightful. And she’d become very possessive where Kevin was concerned. Taking him away from this Dinah child was really enjoyable.

She brought her hands up and began kneading her massive breasts, pushing them up and out, then letting them fall again. The tight blouse she was wearing under the corset of her stage costume showed plenty of cleavage. Her favorite necklace hung around her neck, its jeweled pendant buried in soft flesh.

Kevin’s eyes focused glassily on her bosom, their pupils dilating and contracting as her breasts moved up and in, down and out. She didn’t need the pendant anymore, she knew, but it was fun to use it. She stopped fondling herself before Kevin could slide fully into trance, and after a moment his pupils stopped growing and shrinking. She pulled her necklace off over her head, held it up with the pendant dangling from her thumb, forefinger and middle finger and began working those fingers, making the pendant swing left to right to right to left, over and over. Kevin’s mouth dropped open just a little as his eyes followed the pendant’s swing, left to right to left to right. . . .

“Kevin,” she instructed the young man sitting quietly in the chair across from her, “you’ve done very well so far. You’re learning the lesson I’ve been teaching you and you’re following my instructions perfectly. You will continue to learn, forgetting Dinah Pike and falling deeper and deeper under my control every time we’re together like this. Soon you will no longer remember ever meeting Dinah Pike, and if you do meet her, you will not find her attractive. You will find only me attractive. You will find only me desirable, and you will find me so attractive, so desirable, that you will want to do whatever I want even when you aren’t in the relaxed, obedient state you are in now. I won’t need to hypnotize you to get you to do whatever I want. But if I do want to hypnotize you, all I’ll have to do is show you my pendant swinging the way it’s swinging now and you’ll relax and sink peacefully into trance and listen for my voice to tell you what to do.

“Do you understand all this, Kevin, and will you do as I’ve told you to do?”

“Yes, Audrey darling.” Kevin smiled and nodded loosely. “I understand. I will do . . . as you’ve told me to.”

“Very good, Kevin.” Audrey clapped her hands softly, knowing that Kevin was too deeply under to be awakened by the sound. “And who will you find attractive? Who will you find desirable?”

“You,” answered Kevin. “Only you.”

“That’s right, Kevin.” Audrey paused. After a second or two she continued, repeating her earlier instructions: “You’re attracted only to me. You desire only me. You no longer want Dinah Pike, and after every time you come to me like this, it will be harder and harder to remember why you ever did, harder and harder to remember how you met or what you’ve done together. Soon you won’t remember that you ever met at all.

“And if the two of you meet after you’ve forgotten ever meeting her and she tells you that you were once in love, you won’t believe her, no matter what she says to you. Even if she shows you something that makes it look as though you two once had a relationship, you won’t accept it, and you will forget ever seeing it as soon as you leave her or she leaves you. All of this is right, Kevin, so when I wake you up you will follow these instructions even though you won’t remember me giving them to you.”

“Yes, Audrey darling.” Kevin’s chin was drooping now, nearly resting on his chin, but his eyes continued to look up, following the steady swing of the pendant Audrey held.

“Yes, Kevin honey. That’s right.” Audrey now wore a distinctly predatory smile. “I’m going to wake you up now. I’m going to kiss you, and when I do, you will wake up and nothing will matter to you except having sex with me. We’ll go into our special room across the hall and have sex until I tell you to stop. Then you will go home, tired but satisfied.” She didn’t feel like having an overnight guest this evening. “As always, you won’t remember me hypnotizing you. Instead, you’ll remember coming to see me do my act, coming back here to visit me and hypnotize me and having wild, wonderful sex with me after that. And even though you won’t remember my other instructions after you leave here, you’ll obey them, just as you always do.”

“Yes, Audrey darling.” Kevin raised his head to stare at Audrey’s swinging pendant again. “I will remember . . . what you’ve told me to remember. I will obey your . . . other instructions . . . even though I won’t . . . remember them..”

Audrey bent down and kissed Kevin’s upturned mouth. He blinked. His eyes cleared. He moaned softly, “Audrey darling . . . !”

The spellbinding stripper smiled at him. “I know what you want. Kevin honey. I know what you need. Let’s just go across the hall for a little while.” She pulled gently on Kevin’s arm and he rose to his feet. He let her lead him out of her dressing room and into the room across the hall.

“Stop, Kevin,” a sweaty, breathless Audrey Vance gasped. Under her hypnotic programming, Kevin Masters would simply keep going, plunging himself mindlessly into her until he passed out unless she spoke those words. She was close to blacking out herself right now.

Kevin stopped and rolled out from under her, then lay still, eyes half-closed. “Yes, Audrey.”

Audrey sat up and turned toward Kevin. Pulling his head toward her with one hand, she leaned in and kissed him fiercely on the lips. There was no hypnotic command attached to the kiss this time, but there didn’t need to be. It just felt good.

Without a word, Kevin got up, got dressed and left the bedroom. Tossing on her robe and heels, Audrey followed him out the door and down the hall to the elevator and watched as he pushed the button for the ground floor. When the elevator arrived, he stepped in. The door closed and the floor indicator started counting down.

Audrey turned away and went back to her apartment. She didn’t need to worry about a dazed Kevin hurting himself on the way home; he wasn’t actually in trance, just following her posthypnotic suggestion to go home. He’d be fine.

A girl approached Kevin. “Kevin?” she asked. “Can I speak to you? In private?”

Kevin looked at her. “Excuse me?” he responded. “Do I know you?”

“Do you know me?” the girl asked, incredulous and frightened. “Please, don’t do this to me! It’s Dinah! Dinah Pike! I know we broke up, but you can’t have just forgotten me!”

“Look, I’m sorry,” Kevin responded. “I’ve never seen you before. You must be confusing me with somebody else.”

No!” Dinah dug frantically into her purse and pulled out a photograph of the two of them together, smiling into the camera. She waved it in Kevin’s face. “Look! Look!

Kevin looked at the picture. It was of the two of them, but he had no memory of it being taken. “Where did you get this?”

“Come on, Kevin! If this is a joke, it isn’t funny!” Dinah’s face was red now, and she felt tears beginning to well up.

Kevin looked at the distraught girl in front of him and shook his head. “I’m sorry . . . Dinah? I wouldn’t play a mean joke like that! I really don’t remember meeting you before.” He paused. “If you think I would, you don’t know me at all. And if you’re gong to act like this and even have a fake picture of us made, I don’t think I would want to.” He turned and began walking briskly away. After a minute or so, he forgot about the photo; all he remembered was . . . Dinah’s? . . . insistence that the two of them had been in a relationship. Terrific, he thought. It’s like I’ve got my very own stalker. He considered whether he should tell someone but decided against it. Why stir things up? Maybe after today she’d give up, but if she didn’t, he could always deal with it then.

“That was really spooky,” Kevin told Audrey the next time they got together. “She sounded so convinced! I was afraid she was going to start stalking me.”

Audrey regarded him pensively. “Why didn’t you tell campus security, or the police?” It sounded as though her programming had erased this Dinah from his memory, but could there be some subconscious trace which was influencing him?

“I don’t know,” answered Kevin. “I guess I just felt sorry for her. I figured that if she kept chasing me I could always tell somebody. She didn’t seem likely to get violent or anything.”

I can live with that, Audrey thought smugly. She reached for Kevin. He leaned toward her. Nature and hypnotic suggestion took their courses, and soon the two of them were aware of nothing but each other.

Dinah Pike didn’t give up. After several more unsuccessful attempts to get Kevin to acknowledge they had ever even met, she decided to confront his new girlfriend face to face. But how? All she had was the woman’s name and that she’d once been a history teacher at Kevin’s old high school.

Several weeks later, she found what she’d been looking for. God bless the Internet, she thought. It had taken a lot of digging, but she had finally tracked down Kevin’s former teacher. She is a stripper, she thought. Now she had at least an inkling of why Kevin had fallen for her—but how could the woman have gotten such a hold on him that he didn’t even seen to remember her at all?

I’ve got to see her act, she thought. After that, I’ll have a better idea of what I’m up against. The information she’d dug up had included where her rival for Kevin’s affections worked. And then I’ll just have to find some way to face her alone.

Dinah watched wide-eyed as The Amazing Audrey finished her act and sent her “subject,” a tall, good-looking man in an expensive-looking suit whose name was Bob, back to his seat. Noticing that some of the others in the audience had turned to watch him as he sat down, she looked toward him.

As soon as he was settled in his seat, Audrey called out, “That popcorn looks delicious, Bob. Just don’t spill any of it on the floor.” And just like that, Bob stood up and dumped the large paper cup of popcorn he’d had sitting in the cup holder attached to his chair over his head. Laughter and applause followed as a grinning Bob sat back down.

I wonder how much they had to pay him to get him to do that? Dinah wondered. It had to be a setup. Probably that wasn’t even really popcorn. She had a sudden preposterous thought: But it would explain everything if Kevin was literally under her spell.

But no. It couldn’t be. Audrey’s amazing attributes, which her act had bared to the audience as well as to Bob, were a much more believable explanation. Dinah sighed. Kevin must have just been pretending he didn’t remember her; it was just that he had never seemed that shallow. Or that mean. Maybe she was better off without him.

No, she decided. Despite everything, she still loved him. She’d come here to have it out with this—bitch—and she was going to do it.

She found the backstage door to the right of the stage. A burly man in an usher’s uniform stood guard in front of it. “Can I help you, miss?”

“I need to see the”—she hesitated—“The Amazing Audrey. Please, it’s important. Tell her it’s . . . it’s about Kevin. She’ll know who he is.”

The muscular usher nodded. “May I have your name, please?” Dinah gave it to him. He took out a cellphone and spoke into it: “Ms. Vance, there’s a girl out here who says she needs to talk to you about Kevin.”

A voice answered. Dinah could hear it just enough to tell it was female. After a moment, Philip gave her name. The female voice said something, and Philip nodded. He motioned Dinah through the door. “End of the hall. You can’t miss it.”

Dinah followed the big man’s directions. Sure enough, the room on the right at the end of the hall had a star on it. She knocked.

“Come in, dear,” a throaty contralto voice invited her. She opened the door and stepped inside.

She’s really something, Dinah thought, looking at Audrey. She could see even through the robe the other woman had on that her figure was every bit as awesome in person as in the pictures she’d found on the Web. The robe was open just enough to show what was surely just a fraction of the redhead’s cleavage.

Dinah swept her eyes up and down Audrey. Her robe fell to mid-calf; below it, she was wearing black silk trousers and spike-heeled shoes matching those in some of the pictures Dinah had seen of her performing. A necklace—pearl? Surely not diamond!—wound around her neck and disappeared between her massive breasts.

Audrey regarded Dinah appraisingly. The younger woman was short and had blue eyes and light blonde hair. Her figure curved in a way Audrey knew men would find appealing, though her breasts weren’t nearly as big as her own. Not even quite as big as mine were before I had them done, she observed.

“Now, Miss Pike,” she said coolly, “what did you want to talk to me about?” As if I didn’t know, she gloated.

Dinah drew a deep beath and started in. “It’s about Kevin. Kevin Masters.”

“Yes?” Audrey prompted. She raised one eyebrow quizzically.

“He’s my boyfriend,” Dinah explained. “Or he was. We broke up a while ago. He said he didn’t want to be with me anymore because he was in love with somebody else. I asked him who and he gave me your name. I recognized it as the name of a high school teacher of his he’d told me about, and when I asked him, he admitted you were her. I couldn’t believe it, but he said it was true.

“I tried to patch things up between is, but every time I saw him he seemed less and less interested. He started forgetting things we’d done together, even how we met. Then finally he didn’t seem to remember me at all! Even when I showed him a picture of us together, he said it was fake!”

She gulped, obviously trying not to cry. “I wanted to have it out with you, but I didn’t know anything about you except your name and that you used to be Kevin’s teacher. I had to search all through the Internet to find you. And when I did, and I read about your act, I—well, I know it’s ridiculous, but I wondered . . . !”

“You wondered if I’d hypnotized him into leaving you?” Audrey asked.

Dinah nodded.

“So you came here to see me. I see.” Audrey reached up and pulled her necklace out from its nesting place. She held it up between thumb and forefinger and started it swinging gently, back and forth, back and forth. “But you see, I can’t really hypnotize anyone. The men I call up onto the stage are happy to pretend, because they get the chance to stare at these”—she waved her free hand at her chest—“from really close.” She laughed. “And of course they play along with the ‘posthypnotic suggestions’ I give them, because they think that if they do, maybe the next time they come to the club I’ll call them up again and they’ll get another point-blank look at my breasts.” As she spoke, she kept swinging and twirling her pendant. Before long, Dinah’s eyes were following its motion back and forth, back and forth, back and . . . !

“So you see, Dinah, I don’t really hypnotize anybody. It’s all just an act.” She smiled reassuringly. “I didn’t hypnotize your boyfriend. I couldn’t hypnotize him even if I wanted to.”

Dinah’s eyes continued to follow the motion of Audrey’s pendant. “Back . . . and forth. Back . . . and forth,” she said.

“That’s right, Dinah dear,” Audrey soothed. “Back and forth. Now relax, and keep watching my pendant, and repeat after me: ‘You don’t really hypnotize anybody. It’s just an act. You didn’t hypnotize Kevin. You couldn’t have hypnotized him even if you wanted to.’ Repeat the words and believe them, because they’re true.”

Dinah kept following the pendant with her eyes. She spoke the words Audrey had given her to say. Afterwards, Audrey looked into her eyes and nodded approvingly: the girl was obviously deep in trance.

Audrey considered what to do next. She could, she supposed, simply program Dinah to forget Kevin just as she’d made Kevin forget about her, but somehow that didn’t feel like enough. No, she decided, what Dinah needed was an attitude adjustment, something more than just amnesia. Something that would punish her for her meddling.

She knew just he thing. And when I’m done, she thought gleefully,she’ll actually enjoy it. She won’t even know it’s a punishment. But I’ll know.

“Dinah dear,” she said, “please sit down.” She gestured toward one of the two chairs in the room. Dinah sat and waited for her next instruction. “I have to get something for you. Just wait right here.”

Each of the Spike Heels Club’s dancers had her own costume closet, squeezed into her dressing room, but there was also a separate wardrobe room with extra outfits in case of emergency. Things did get ripped, after all, or stained.

Audrey went in and picked out a costume meant to be worn by Isis, Goddess of the Nile. Isis didn’t need to know she’d taken it. Dinah’s coloring wasn’t quite right for it, but then neither was the Brooklyn-born Isis’s. A black Cleopatra-cut wig covered her blonde hair, and she maintained her bronzed Egyptian skin tone with the help of makeup and frequent visits to a nearby tanning salon. Her blue eyes didn’t matter; none of the men in the audience would be looking at them.

Audrey picked up the costume she’d selected: a filmy gown, a bra with short strings of beads hanging from it, a short skirt with an attached sash, a headband with a serpent ornament attached, arm cuffs and a veil. Technically the costume should also include some sort of translucent undergarment to comply with Egyptian taboos against a woman displaying her bare midriff, but how many men in the audience would know that, or care about it if they did? High-heeled sandals, also nontraditional—but again, how many men would care?—and finger cymbals completed the look. She deposited it all in one of the bags. Dinah’s own mother wouldn’t recognize her in this, Audrey thought smugly. There were carrying bags in the room, piled messily on a table; she deposited the costume in one of them, put her arm through its straps and left the room.

Audrey found Dinah sitting quietly, just as she’d left her. The younger woman’s glazed eyes were still flicking back and forth rhythmically, following the motion of the pendant she still saw. “Dinah,” she said, “look at me. I’ve brought you something pretty to wear. Something sexy that Kevin would like.”

As she’d expected, that got Dinah’s attention. She took the costume out of the bag and showed it to Dinah, item by item. “Put it on, Dinah. Put it all on!” Dinah did, with only a little help from Audrey. “Now, Dinah, let’s see how you look.” She motioned toward her dressing room’s full-length mirror. “Pose for me, Dinah. Imagine you’re a model, a sexy model showing yourself off for a photo session for a magazine.”

Dinah went to the mirror. As Audrey had commanded, she preened in front of it, one knee bent so that the toes of that foot barely touched the floor. The gown she had on showed the outline of the body beneath it as she moved. Watching her reflection, she giggled.

“That’s it,” coaxed Audrey. “You look so good. You feel so good. You don’t have to think, because you look so good and it feels so good to just let go and show yourself off. That’s all true, isn’t it, Dinah?”

“’Yes,” Dinah breathed. “Don’t have to . . . think. Feels so good to just . . . let go and show myself off.”

“Yes, Dinah, it feels so good to show yourself off.” Audrey smiled. “And I’m going to teach you how to show yourself off better, how to show yourself off so that if men are watching they’ll really like it.”

The club had a small exercise room for the dancers to help them keep in shape and practice their routines. Audrey led the dazed Dinah there: through the door at the end of the hall between Audrey’s dressing room and the one where she and a succession of hypnotized men, including Kevin Masters, had gotten another sort of exercise and left down the hall beyond. Dinah knew the other dancers’ scheduled exercise times and so knew the room would be empty now. She ushered Dinah inside.

Full-length mirrors lined the back and side walls, allowing a dancer to see herself from several angles as she pranced, arced and shimmied through a practice routine. Speakers were mounted high on all four corners of the room; a small control panel was located next to the light switch by the door.

Audrey regarded the panel speculatively, then pressed one of the numbered buttons on it. Brassy Oriental music blared from the speakers. “Go ahead, Dinah,” she urged. “Dance. Show yourself off, show your body off. Let the music guide you. Imagine yourself on stage with men cheering and clapping as you dance and show your body off.”

Dinah’s breathing sped up. “Yes,” she panted. “Show myself off. Show my body off . . . on stage . . . men cheering and clapping. Yes.” She began to dance, crossing her wrists above her head and clacking her cymbals as she undulated. Her belly muscles rippled as she swung her hips and slithered around the floor. She arched her back and then bent forward, looking down at an imaginary audience and smiling seductively.

Audrey smirked. Kevin’s little friend has real talent, she thought A little training and she really would have men clapping and cheering for her. Beating off for her. And it looks as though she’s genuinely enjoying herself. It seems that like darling Kevin she has a lot bottled up inside. Her smirk turned into a rueful smile. But then, so did I, once upon a time. Looking over the hypnotized Dinah, she continued, She could use a little help in the bust department for this job. But again, I did, too, when I started here. Standards are higher for such things in clubs like this one than they are for high school teachers or college coeds.

Dinah went on mindlessly bumping, grinding, shimmying and prancing. Finally Audrey nodded, satisfied. She went to the wall panel and pressed the off button. The music stopped and Dinah, now flushed and covered with a sheen of perspiration, stopped as well. She stood quietly, arms at her sides and a faint glassy-eyed smile on her face, waiting for new instructions.

Audrey rested a well-manicured forefinger on her cheek. When she gets home, she won’t have any idea what really happened here, any more than Kevin ever does. But by the time I’m done remolding her personality, she won’t care even if she finds out what I’ve done to her.

On that note, she addressed the hypnotized young woman in front of her: “Dinah dear, you’ve done very well for your first time. Did you enjoy yourself while you were dancing?”

“Yes,” Dinah answered with mindless honesty. “Ooh, yes!

“Very well, then,” Audrey said, “I’m going to help you keep on enjoying yourself. When I’m done training you, you’ll dance in front of men for real, show yourself off for real, show your body off for real, in front of a real audience just full of men who’ll clap and cheer for you. Say ‘Yes, Audrey’ if that’s what you want me to do.”

Yes, Audrey,” Dinah sighed.

“I’m glad to hear that,” replied Audrey. As if she could possibly say no right now. “Now let’s go back to my dressing room and I’ll give you some final instructions.”

Audrey stood over Dinah, holding out her necklace and tweaking the short length of it she held pinched between the fingers of her right hand to make its shiny ornament swing back and forth. As it had before, it twirled as it swung back and forth, catching the light from the room’s fixtures and flashing it into Dinah’s eyes.

“That’s it, Dinah,” she said. “Keep watching my pendant , the shiny, flashing pendant attached to my necklace, as it swings first one way then the other, then back, then forth. Keep watching it, staring at it, following it with your eyes, and listen to my voice as I tell you what to do, so you will know what you must do.”

“Yes,” Dinah breathed. “Listen to . . . your voice.” Already deep in trance, she sank even deeper with each swing of the pendant. Down, down, deeper down. . . .

Finally, satisfied, Audrey let her necklace drop back down. She didn’t need it anymore. Dinah’s head was lolling on her neck and her mouth hung open. Any deeper and she’d just fall asleep. That’s not what I want.

“Now Dinah,” the spellbinding stripper purred, “listen carefully.” Dinah’s head came up and her eyes focused glassily on Audrey.

“I’m going to send you home soon,” Audrey continued. “When I do, you’ll forget what happened here. You’ll forget being hypnotized, and what happened while you were hypnotized. All you’ll remember is coming here to have it out with me about Kevin and the two of us having a nice chat in which I told you I hadn’t done anything to make him break up with you.

“But you will find yourself having a harder and harder time studying. You will be distracted more and more by fantasies about me hypnotizing you and making you do a sexy dance in a sexy costume, and more fantasies dancing that way in front of an audience of cheering, clapping, turned-on men. You’ll have these fantasies in the daytime and they will take over your dreams, and you’ll enjoy having them, although you must never tell anyone about them because even though you enjoy them you know that having anyone find out about them would embarrass you. And the more of these fantasies you have, the more you will want them to be real. The more of these fantasies you have, the more you’ll want to strip and tease men by showing off your body.

“Before long you will come to me here again. You will watch my act and then go to the stage door. I will make sure you’re let inside; just give the usher, whose name is Philip, your name and say you’re here to see me, and Philip will let you in. You’ll come to my dressing room and we’ll talk, and I’ll show you my pretty necklace, my pretty pendant again, and then I’ll give you another lesson in how to dance for men and make them clap and cheer. You will come back again and again until I’m satisfied that you’re fully trained. Then I will help you get a job here where you can dance for men who’ll clap and cheer for you.

“Do you understand all this, and will you do as I’ve told you to do? Say ‘Yes, Audrey mistress’ if you understand and will obey.” She felt a mean-spirited pleasure at suggesting Dinah respond with such a cliché. She hadn’t done that with her boys.

“Yes, Audrey mistress,” Dinah breathed. Her eyes were completely blank. To her, the words she’d just spoken were just meaningless noises. She understood only Audrey, her mistress.

Audrey let her necklace settle into place around her neck. She tucked its pendant securely into her cleavage. Concealed carry, she thought, and giggled. She spoke again. “I’m going to snap my fingers, Dinah, and when I do, you will dress in your own clothes. When you’re fully dressed, you’ll return to your usual self, aware of where you are and able to think and act as you normally do, and you’ll go home, remembering only what I’ve told you to remember. But even though you won’t remember me giving you instructions, you will obey them. It will seem perfectly natural to obey them. You will believe that everything you do is your own idea.”

“Yes.” The word came out alone; Audrey hadn’t directed Dinah to continue calling her “mistress.” “Perfectly natural . . . to obey your . . . instructions. Everything I do is . . . my own idea.”

“Very good, Dinah.” Audrey snapped her fingers.

Dinah smiled as she drove home. She had gone to the Spike Heels Club breathing fire, intent on venting her rage at this “Audrey Awesome” bimbo. But when she’d gotten there, somehow her anger at the burlesque hypnotist had melted away. They’d had a nice chat and Audrey had assured her that she hadn’t hypnotized Kevin to make him fall for her, that she didn’t really hypnotize anybody, and she’d believed it. Thinking about it now, she wondered how she could ever have even considered such a silly idea as Kevin being hypnotized into breaking up with her.

EPILOGUE:

Kevin Masters and Audrey Vance married a year later, on Kevin’s twenty-first birthday. Both of his parents attended the wedding. They’d had trouble accepting the relationship once they found out that Audrey was nearly ten years older than Kevin and learned what she did for a living. However, after several private conversations in which she demonstrated her talents for them, they decided they had no problems with it after all. They don’t even remember why they had objected in the first place.

Billy Durham became a respected psychologist notorious for his insistence that hypnosis doesn’t actually produce an altered state of consciousness but instead is a “contract” between practitioner and subject which gives the latter “permission” to do things he or she ordinarily wouldn’t do. He visits Kevin and Audrey from time to time, usually at Audrey’s invitation. Neither he nor Kevin ever remembers exactly what happens when Audrey invites him over, but neither man worries about that. Billy is now happily married to a former centerfold for the magazine Tits Galore. She can twist him around her little finger anytime she wants.

Dinah Pike now performs at the Spike Heels Club under the name Dinah DeLite. She no longer recalls ever meeting Kevin or that she ever went to college. Her parents are baffled by her transformation.

One by one, the other members of the defunct Detention Club found girlfriends, all of them very good-looking and tremendously busty. The Detentioners are putty in their hands.