The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Teaching Them A Lesson

Synopsis: A college student encounters one of his high school teachers, who has taken up a new profession and learned some new skills. She remembers him and his circle of friends all too well.

Chapter I.

Kevin Masters grinned as he entered the Spike Heels Club.

It was the sort of place which wouldn’t have let him in a couple of years ago, before he’d turned eighteen—a burlesque club, complete with strippers, magicians and comedians, like something out of fifty years ago, though he understood burlesque was making a comeback, attracting patrons who didn’t care for the more explicit sex shows offered elsewhere as well as those drawn simply by nostalgia for a simpler era.

He didn’t care about any of that. He’d come specifically to see a particular performer, one with whom he had history.

She was calling herself The Amazing Audrey these days, but he’d known her as Audrey Vance. She’d been his teacher in History I during his junior year and then again in History II the following year. Both years she’d also also been his detention teacher—and it had been there that he’d developed a very special relationship with her.

Kevin’s grin widened as he remembered.

His father was a stage hypnotist—a real one, not a fake with a line of patter and ringers planted in the audience. He’d wanted to retire in a few years, so he’d started training Kevin to take over his act. Those had ben fun times, especially after his dad had introduced him to his assistant Phyllis.

Kevin had never quite gone all the way with Phyllis, though he’d learned to make her do some very interesting things. But Audrey had been a different story.

At the start of his training, his father had given him an old pocket watch with a shiny brass back and lid. He’d used it on Phyllis once he’d graduated from learning the stagecraft of his father’s act to doing actual hypnosis. One day he’d decided he was tired of always being given detention.

The next time he’d been alone in the detention room with Audrey, he’d brought out the watch and used it on her, swinging it back and forth on its chain wile he went through the induction script his father had taught him. And it had worked! By the time he’d brought her out of it he had gotten her to sit on her desk, open several buttons on her blouse, peel her jacket down her arms and strike a glamor pose with her back arched and her head tilted back. She, of course, had had no memory of any of that when he’d awakened her; he’d made sure of that.

He’d kept it up every time they were alone together after that, each time pushing it further, until—he couldn’t remember whether it had been the fourth time or he fifth—she had suddenly grabbed him and dragged him to the floor, where they’d had feverish sex, the first real sex Kevin had ever had. After that, he’d been able to bring out this oversexed version of Audrey whenever he wanted to—and he’d wanted to a lot!

He’d have been perfectly happy to have kept his new and improved version of Audrey Vance to himself, but it hadn’t worked out that way. One afternoon, two other boys from another class had shown up for detention when Kevin had thought he’d be alone with Audrey again. They’d sauntered in just in time to see me finish putting Audrey under. Immersed in her sexy alternative personality, she’d grabbed one of the new boys, pulled him to the floor with her and screwed him practically unconscious.

That had been the start of the Detention Club, as the boys would name it. Eventually they had recruited several more members; the last had been Mike Reynolds, late in their senior year.

They had all graduated not long after that, but they’d kept in touch. Unfortunately they’d lost track of Audrey, who had resigned at the end of the school year and, as far as anyone knew, disappeared, even moving out of her apartment. It had been purely by chance that Kevin had seen a poster advertising the Spike Heels Club and bearing a picture of a performer he’d instantly recognized as her. Although, he thought, if that picture was for real, she’s had some serious work done. She’d had a great rack before, but now she really was amazing. He’d been tempted to take a picture of the poster and trim away everything but Audrey.

His reverie ended, Kevin found himself a seat near the front. The club’s star magician was on, but Kevin paid him little attention. Audrey was up next. The youthful hypnotist smiled. He had plans for her.

The magic act ended and the announcer declared, “And now, ladies and gentlemen,” he boomed. “especially gentlemen,”—a laugh rippled through the mostly male audience—the lady you’ve all been waiting for—“The Amazing Audrey!

On cue, Audrey came out onto the stage. Kevin stared, stunned.

If anything, the former schoolteacher was even sexier than the photo on the poster. She was dressed in an exotic female version of the traditional hypnotist’s outfit: tight white blouse with black bowtie, white gloves, a form-fitting black jacket, black trousers and glossy black pumps with five-inch heels. There was even a top hat.

She bowed to the audience, holding onto the hat with one hand, then straightened up. Her eyes scanned the room, obviously searching for a subject to call up. For a moment they seemed to rest on him; then they moved on. Finally they settled on a good-looking man in his mid-twenties. She called out to him and beckoned, and he went forward.

Once he was onstage, Audrey asked him his name. “Charles,” he said.

Audrey smiled and gestured toward the left-hand stage entrance. Someone must have been watching, because after a minute a man came out with a plain wooden chair and set it mid-stage, then left the way he’d come. There was a large bag on the chair, which Audrey removed and set on the floor behind the chair. “Charles,” she said, waving toward the chair, “please sit.” Charles sat. Audrey stepped in front of him. Brassy thumping music started.

As Kevin watched, his former teacher stripped.

First she removed her hat, tossing it aside casually. The tie went next. Then the blouse, which she teasingly unbuttoned, taking her time, before slithering out of it to reveal truly startling breasts barely constrained by a lace-up bodice which showed plenty of skin. Now that her blouse was off, lying on the floor with her jacket and tie, Kevin could see that her gloves stretched up all the way to her biceps, opera style. Then she reached up and unhitched the bodice, slithering out of it sensuously to reveal her massive bosom and taut belly. The men in the audience howled. A couple of them spasmed and gasped, then slumped happily in their seats.

Kevin expected her trousers to go next, or the gloves. Instead, the music stopped and Audrey removed a pearl necklace from around her neck. Some sort of jewel hanging from it, something that caught the light from the stage lights, reflecting it in flashes, as she held it over her head with the gem hanging down just above Charles’ eye level so that he had to look up to see it as Audrey started it swinging back and forth. Not that it mattered; he was already staring upward at her incredible tits.

“That’s right, Charles,” she murmured in a voice the audience wouldn’t have heard if not for the microphones strategically placed onstage and along the walls. “Watch my necklace, keep your eyes on it, follow it as it swings back and forth, relax and follow the watch, let everything fade away into the background except for my necklace and my voice, yes, watch my necklace and listen to my voice and forget about everything else because nothing is important right now except watching my necklace and listening to my voice. . . .” She went on for a minute or so, repeating her script several times, using slightly different wording each time. At last she brought the necklace down and slid it over her head back onto her neck, letting its jeweled pendant nestle in her cleavage. “Close your eyes now, Charles.” Her subject closed his eyes. “There. Now there’s nothing in your world but my voice. Nothing to see, no worries, no thoughts but those I give you. You will think what I tell you to think, do what I tell you to do, and when I release you, you will remember what I tell you that you must remember. You will do all this not because I’ve told you to but because you want to, because it’s all part of my act and you’re flattered that I asked you to be part of my act. Say ‘Yes, Mistress Audrey,’ if you accept all this and will do as I’ve told you to do.”

“Yes, Mistress Audrey.”

“Now, Charles,” Audrey continued, “In a moment, I’m going to snap my fingers. When I do, you will wake up and remember only that you weren’t really hypnotized but that you played along because it meant you got to watch me strip close up.” A wave of laughter came from the audience. “Now Charles, I see you have a soda cup in the cup holder where you were sitting. How full is the cup?”

“Mostly full,” answered Charles.

“What’s in it?”

“Coke,” Charles replied. “With ice.”

“Okay, Charles,” Audrey said. “Now after I wake you up, you’ll go back to your seat. Then I’ll say the words ‘Coke over ice.’ When you hear me say those words, you’ll pick up the cup and empty it over your head. When you do, you will believe you were just playing along with my little joke. Do you understand, and will you do as I’ve told you to? Say ‘Yes, Mistress Audrey’ again if you understand and will d as I’ve said.”

“Yes, Mistress Audrey again.”

Laughter followed, even from Audrey. “Well, that doesn’t usually happen,” she said, clearly amused. “All right, Charles. I’m going to wake you up now.” She snapped her fingers.

Charles left the stage and sat down in his seat. A few seconds later Audrey called out, “Thank you, Charles. You did well up here. Now just relax and enjoy your Coke over ice.”

Heads turned to look at Charles. Sure enough, he picked up his cup and dumped its contents over his head. Amid laughter, Charles grinned; he didn’t seem to mind the sticky mess the soda had left in his hair and that was dripping down onto his face.

Audrey bowed to the audience again, flashing them with her breasts. Then she picked up her discarded clothing, tucked it into the bag behind the chair and walked offstage.

Now’s my chance, thought Kevin, if I can pull it off. He stepped up onto the stage and looked for the door Audrey had used. There it is.

He ran into an obstacle, a huge guy in a muscle shirt emblazoned with the club’s logo. “Where do you think you’re going?” the man-mountain said. The tight-shirted hulk looked him over and suddenly looked thoughtful. He asked for Kevin’s name. Hearing it, he took out a cellphone, punched in a number and, after a moment, spoke into it. “Ms. Vance,” he said, “there’s a guy out here says his name is Kevin Masters.” A few moments passed; Kevin could just hear a woman’s voice on the other end, too faintly to recognize it or make out what it was saying. “Yes, that’s him all right.”

The female voice spoke again. “All right,” the giant rumbled. “You can go on in.” He opened the door. “Ms. Vance’s dressing room is at the end of the hall.”

Kevin stepped through and turned left, moving down the carpeted hallway to its end. On the right was a door bearing Audrey’s stage name and a large gold star. He reached for the doorknob and turned it.

“Come on in, Kevin,” said a familiar voice. Kevin reached inside his jacket and felt the weight of his favorite watch inside its left inner pocket. Soon, he promised himself. He stepped through the doorway.

Audrey Vance smiled as Kevin Masters stepped into her dressing room. It had been a long time since she’d seen one of her boys, one of the troublemaking teenagers who had spent so many afternoon hours in detention under her supervision. And Kevin was her special favorite. She’d been delighted when she had seen him in the audience.

She looked him up and down. In the two years since he’d graduated and she’d quit her boring teaching job, he’d filled out. It looked as though he might have grown an inch or so, too. His face had matured. He wasn’t a boy anymore, she thought; he was a young man now. And she had plans for him.

Kevin looked Audrey up and down. She was wearing a blue robe, so he couldn’t tell whether she’d put everything back on, but he could see she was still wearing the necklace she’d used to hypnotize the guy she’d called up onto the stage. Instinctively, he reached inside his jacket again. “This is quite a change for you,” he managed. Up close, Audrey’s new and improved rack was practically hypnotic all by itself. It was an effort to take his eyes off it.

The ravishing redhead who had once been his history teacher saw how he was struggling not to stare. She laughed. “It certainly is, Kevin honey.”

“But, um,” Kevin struggled to find the right words, “why? Why give up teaching for . . . well, this?”

Audrey reached up and casually brought her necklace forward, drawing its jeweled pendant out from between her breasts. It glittered in the light from her dressing-room lamps, which framed a full-length mirror just a bit above her eye level as she let it dangle between two fingers, moving gently back and forth. “Well, I got bored with teaching. For some reason,”—she looked directly into Kevin’s eyes for a moment—“I found myself wanting a more exciting profession, one which would better satisfy my . . . personal needs. Finally I just couldn’t take it anymore. That’s why I quit just when you and my other boys graduated.”

“Your . . . other boys?” Kevin asked. His eyes had begun to track the rhythmic motion of Audrey’s pendant as it swung ever so gently back and forth.

“Of course.” Audrey winked at him. “All the other naughty boys I kept having to send to detention, and their friends from other classes. All you boys belonged to, let’s see, I think you called it the Detention Club, didn’t you.”

Startled, Kevin blurted out, “How did you know about that?” His eyes continued to follow the pendant, back and forth, back and forth. He didn’t notice.

“Why, Kevin, you talked about it right in front of me.” Audrey chuckled. “Of course, you thought I couldn’t hear. Or wouldn’t remember. I was hypnotized, after all.”

“W-wait,” stammered the young hypnotist. “You . . . you remember?

“Everything,” purred Audrey. “I remember everything, from the first time you put me under to the last time, when you, er, inducted—Mike Reynolds, wasn’t it?”

“Yes,” Kevin answered. “Mike Reynolds.” He nodded. “But . . . but how? When?” Back . . . and forth. Back . . . and forth. . . .

“I’m not sure about how,” Audrey answered “Your father—yes, I know about him now; when I found out about him, it explained a lot—your father would probably understand it better. As to when, it didn’t really happen until after I’d gotten my job here, although, looking back, those buried memories are probably what changed me in the first place. Apparently they’d been slowly working their way back to the surface. And as they did, they wore away that ‘bimbo’ programming you’d put in. Really, Kevin, how adolescent of you!” She laughed. “But then, youwere an adolescent, weren’t you.” Back and forth went the pendant. Back and forth went Kevin’s eyes, following its motion.

She drew a deep breath. “Anyway, one morning I woke up and I remembered it all!” She laughed again. “Imagine my surprise! But now that I remembered everything clearly, I realized I was actually happier this way. No inhibitions, no restraints except what I thought I could or couldn’t get away with, no need to suppress my . . . basic instincts.

“I went for surgery. These,” she gestured at her breasts, “are, let’s say, professional equipment. Besides, I liked the way men stared helplessly at me on the street. And then I added hypnosis to my act. Fake, at first, but I worked hard to learn the real thing. And when I had a handle on it, I put it into my performances in place of the pretend version.”

“I saw,” replied Kevin. “I wasn’t sure it was . . real. But it . . . looked real.”

“Because it was.” Back and forth went Audrey’s pendant. Back and forth went Kevin’s eyes.

Something surfaced in Kevin’s mind. He was supposed to be . . . doing something, wasn’t he? Something to do with Audrey. He reached inside his jacket once more and pulled out the pocket watch hidden there, then held it up slowly. Slowly. It hung loosely between his fingers. He forgot what he’d meant to do with it.

Audrey knew. “Here,” she said, “let me take that.” She took the watch from his limp grip. “You don’t need it right now.” She set it down carefully on the makeup table next to the full-length mirror she used to check herself out before and after each performance. “I wouldn’t want you to drop it, after all. It might break.” She smiled reassuringly. “Don’t worry; I’ll give it back to you before you leave.” You won’t even remember I took it, she thought smugly.

Smirking, Audrey inspected her former student who now stood silently, arms at his sides, glassy eyes still moving back and forth, back and forth. Yes, she gloated, he’s definitely under. He’ll follow my suggestions—especially since some of them he’d want to follow even if he were awake. That always helped, of course. The fact that he was genuinely intelligent helped as well; contrary to common belief, bright people were usually easier to hypnotize than dull ones. You’d have done so much better in my classes if only you’d applied yourself instead of fooling around. Well, that doesn’t matter now. She giggled as it occurred to her that if Kevin had behaved himself in class, she wouldn’t have sent him to detention so often. He wouldn’t have had either the opportunity or, probably, the impulse to hypnotize her, and the two of them wouldn’t be here now.

“Kevin,” the burlesque brainwasher said, “look at me now. Look directly into my eyes and pay attention.”

Kevin obeyed. His eyes stopped moving back and forth and focused on Audrey’s face. “Yes, Ms. Vance.”

Audrey chuckled. Apparently telling him to “pay attention” had triggered something in his mind and brought to the surface his high-school perception of her as an authority figure. Well, she could work with that.

“Kevin,” Audrey said, “why did you come here today?” She was pretty sure she knew, but she wanted to hear it from him.

“I came here today,” Kevin answered meekly, “to watch your act. And then to . . . hypnotize you and . . . have sex with you . . . like I used to.”

“And did you like my act?” Again, Audrey was confident of the answer.

“Yes, Ms. Vance.” Kevin replied. He added, “Your tits are . . . bigger.”

Audrey laughed. “Yes, they are. I had them done after I started working here. You like them, don’t you?”

Yes, Ms. Vance.” For a moment, Kevin grinned a very male grin. Audrey chuckled. Standing in front of him, she could see his pants tenting with an erection. Evidently trance didn’t suppress that reaction in a man. Except, she supposed, if she gave that suggestion—but why would she want to?

“You want to have sex with me, don’t you, Kevin. It’s why you came here.” Even if it hadn’t been, Audrey’s suggestion, phrased as a statement rather than a question, would have persuaded him it was true. Right now, as far as he was concerned, everything she said was true; she could have made him believe that the sky was green and the grass was blue, at least for a little while. But of course it had been true.

Yes, Ms. Vance.” Kevin nodded, never taking his eyes off Audrey’s. The red-headed spellbinder nodded as well.

“Then Kevin,” she responded, “we really need to go somewhere else, somewhere with a little more room.” She gestured around her small dressing room. “There’s a room right across the hall from this one. Why don’t you go there and sit on the bed and wait for me?” She repeated her suggestion, this time as a command: “Go to the room across the hall, sit on the bed there and wait for me.” On impulse, she added, “While you wait, Kevin, fantasize about me stripping for you. Make it real in your mind. Don’t do anything,”—she didn’t want him using himself up before she even got there—“just enjoy the fantasy.”

“Yes, Ms. Vance.” Kevin turned and walked to the door. He opened it, stepped through and closed it gently behind him. After a moment, Audrey heard the door across the hall open, then close.

Audrey smirked again. The room to which she’d sent the hypnotized Kevin Masters was a very special one, reserved for special customers willing to pay for the privilege of getting closer to one of the dancers than just a seat in the front row. After she’d learned real hypnosis, she’d—persuaded—the club’s manager to let her use it for her own private purposes. He thought she’d just seduced him into it; she’d planted vivid memories of hot afternoon hours with her in his mind, and he’d have sworn under oath that they were real. He had no memory at all of her having hypnotized him, and any time she wanted something she could put him under again. Yes, indeed, hypnosis was a useful skill to have.

Kevin Masters sat on a bed. He didn’t know where, but that didn’t matter. All that mattered was that he was to wait for Ms. Vance and picture her doing a striptease for him while he waited. His breath came fast and ragged, and he could feel himself growing hard as a rock. It seemed so real! Any other time, he’d have been beating off like crazy, but this time he was so caught up in the visions which danced and peeled before his glazed eyes that he couldn’t even think of it. Then again, just now he couldn’t think of much of anything.

Audrey Vance stepped into the private room. Yes, there was Kevin, sitting on the bed with his hands folded in his lap and a silly smile on his face. She went over to him, bent down to put two fingers under his chin and gently pressed them up, tilting his face toward her own. She looked into his eyes. No one looked out at her. The lights are on, but nobody’s home right now, she thought. Perfect.

“Kevin,” she said. “Kevin, honey, I’m here now. Can you hear me? Can you see me?”

Kevin looked into Audrey’s eyes. “Yes, Ms. Vance,” he replied. “I can hear you. I can see you.”

Audrey looked down into Kevin’s eyes. “You can call me Audrey,” she said. “When we’re alone like this”—she had a sudden thought—“or with anyone from your Detention Club, you must call me Audrey, because we’re all such good friends.” She laughed softly. “Friends” hardly covered it. “But when anyone else is with us, you must call me Ms. Vance, just as though you were still in my history class. Do you understand, Kevin?”

“Yes, Audrey.” Kevin nodded. The goofy grin he’d worn when she’d come in was gone. When he wasn’t speaking, his mouth hung open slightly, lips parted. His former teacher smiled; her suggestion had taken hold instantly. But then, she’d expected it would.

There was a dresser in here, too, with a mirror above it. She spent a moment admiring herself. This mirror wasn’t full-length, of course, but she could see what she needed to see.

She wasn’t wearing the robe anymore. Instead, she was wearing a loose white short-sleeved blouse open wide at the top, a tiny black skirt, fishnet stockings and shiny black high-heeled pumps. She locked her hands behind her head and stretched, arching her back and tilting her head.

Kevin moaned. Audrey smiled wickedly. Even in trance, he was clearly fiercely aroused. He might not be consciously aware of what was happening, but his body knew.

“Let’s play a game,” she suggested.

“A game,” echoed Kevin.

“That’s right, Kevin darling,” purred Audrey. “A game. Stand up, Kevin.”

Yes, Audrey.” The mindless young man obeyed. As he rose, his eyes stayed locked on those of the woman who was doing his thinking for him now.

“Very good, Kevin,” she said. “This is how we play the game. I’m going to take one piece of clothing off. Then you’re going to take a piece of your clothes off. Then it will be my turn again, and then yours, until we’re both naked. Then I will tell you what to do next. Do you understand, Kevin?”

“Yes, Audrey.” Kevin nodded slowly, never taking his eyes off those of his mistress.

“Good. Then let’s start. When I snap my fingers, let’s start playing our game.”

Yes, Audrey.”

Audrey snapped her fingers.

The necklace came off first. Audrey set it down carefully on the dresser. Unlike the rest of what she was wearing—except my shoes, but I’ll be careful with those, too, she thought—it was easily breakable. Kevin responded by unbuttoning his shirt, pulling out of it and dropping it on the floor.

Then the shoes. Audrey stepped out of hers, bent over to pick them up and deposited them on the dresser with her necklace. Kevin was less gentle with his, kicking them off onto the floor on top of his shirt.

Audrey unsnapped her bra and set it next to her shoes. Kevin followed by peeling his undershirt off over his head; it went to the floor to join his shirt and shoes.

Bit by bit the two of them undressed, Audrey carefully setting her clothes aside while the hypnotized Kevin simply dropped his. Finally they were both nude.

Audrey reached out and rested her arms on Kevin’s bare shoulders, letting her hands drop, the tips of her fingers lightly touching his back. She looked into his eyes and giggled again. “Kevin, sweetie,” she cooed, “pick me up. Pick me up and put me gently on the bed.”

Kevin obeyed, scooping her up in his arms and depositing her on the big bed. He straightened up and waited.

Audrey smiled. “Now, Kevin, lie down on the bed facing me.” He did. Now for the real fun!

“Kevin honey, you want me. You have to have me. You have to have me now,” she cooed.

Yes, Audrey.” Even through his trance, Kevin sounded excited.

Audrey reached for him, her eyes on his. “Then take me, Kevin! Fuck me! Nothing else matters! Fuck me now!” She reached for him.

He reached for her as well, gathering her in against him. She gasped as she felt him enter her. Then their bodies moved together, and for a little while she stopped thinking. There was only flesh and pleasure, ending in a shattering mutual orgasm.

It took a few minutes for Audrey to come back to reality and catch her breath. Once she’d done so, she glanced at the clock on the wall and swore softly. Her tryst with Kevin had taken up more time than she’d intended. She had barely enough time to finish up with the mesmerized male beside her, take a quick shower and get into costume before her next performance.

“Kevin,” the most beautiful voice in the world was saying, “open your eyes, sit up and listen to me.” Kevin had been drifting off toward natural sleep, but he obeyed the voice. He sat up, opened his eyes and turned his face upward toward that of the woman now standing over him.

“That’s good, Kevin,” the voice said. “That’s very good. Now I need you to get dressed. When you’re dressed again, you will come with me back across the hall to my dressing room. When we get there, I’ll give you some final instructions. Then you will leave here and go home. Do you understand, Kevin?” She no longer needed to bother asking whether he would obey.

“Yes, Audrey,” Kevin replied.

“Good, Kevin. Now go ahead and do as I’ve told you to.”

Kevin dressed mechanically. While he did, Audrey put her own clothes on. She pouted at the thought that she’d just have to take them off again to shower and change. But it was worth it, she gloated, her pout shifting to a smug smile. When they were both fully clothed again, Audrey led her stupefied sex toy back to her dressing room.

Once they were there, she picked up Kevin’s pocket watch from where she’d left it on her makeup table and offered it to him. “Here, Kevin honey,” she soothed. “Here’s your special watch. Take it back and put it away where you had it before.”

Kevin obeyed, taking the watch from Audrey and tucking it back into his jacket’s inside pocket.

Audrey rested her forearms on his shoulders once more and looked into his eyes. “Kevin, listen carefully.

“I’m going to snap my fingers. When I do, you will leave this room, closing the door behind you. As soon as you ear it close, you will wake up. When you do, you won’t remember what happened after you first came in here. You won’t remember that I caught you by surprise by telling you I remembered you hypnotizing me back when I was your teacher in high school. You won’t remember that I hypnotized you, or that once I’d hypnotized you I took the watch you were going to use to hypnotize me.

“Instead you’ll remember that you came in here and hypnotized me, just as you’d planned to do, and that we then had wild, wonderful sex together, sex you especially enjoyed because just as used to happen when we were together in detention when you were my student in high school, you were completely in control and knew you could make me do anything.

“You’ll remember that afterward, you told me to forget you were ever here, and then you left, planning to come back here again, perhaps many times. You were absolutely sure that I’d obey your programming, because I always had before.

“Do you understand all this, Kevin? Will you do as I’ve told you to?” Audrey was just about certain he would, but it didn’t hurt to hear it from his own lips.

The hypnotized Kevin Masters nodded. “I understand,” he replied. “I will do . . . as you’ve told me to.”

“Good boy, Kevin.” Audrey paused, gathering her thoughts. What she said next would be very important.

“Kevin,” she asked, “do you keep in touch with your friends from the Detention Club? Do you have their phone numbers or email addresses?”

“Yes, Audrey.” Kevin smiled. “We keep . . . in touch. I have . . . phone numbers and email addresses . . . for all of them.”

“That’s good, Kevin. That’s very good.” Audrey smiled back at Kevin. “Kevin, please give me your cell phone number.” She was sure he had a cell. Didn’t everyone these days. She handed him a small pad and a pencil which had been sitting on her makeup table. “Write it down. You don’t need to remember giving it to me; you’ll forget that completely when you leave here.”

Kevin wrote on the pad. As soon as he was finished, Audrey took it and the pencil back and laid them down on the table.

“That’s good, Kevin.” Audrey nodded approvingly. “Sometime soon, I’ll call you on your cell. When you answer, I’ll say the words, ‘This is your teacher calling, Kevin.’ You will answer ‘Yes, teacher’ and will do whatever I tell you after that. Every time I give you a new suggestion, you will say ‘Yes, teacher’”—not “Yes, teacher again,” she thought, laughing softly as she remembered what had happened during her performance earlier—“to let me know you’ll do what I’ve suggested.”

“Yes, Audrey.” Kevin nodded, accepting his new programming.

“That’s good.” Audrey nodded. She lifted her arms off Kevin’s shoulders, held up her right hand in front of his face and snapped her fingers.

Kevin blinked and grinned. Everything had worked out just as he’d planned, and sex with hypnotized Audrey had been even better than he’d remembered. Her huge new boobs had practically hypnotized him! If anything, they were even bigger than in the photo on the poster! They’d really enhanced the experience, so much so that he’d nearly passed out when he’d come. It was almost a shame he’d had to make her forget about his little visit, but he was definitely going to come back for more!

Audrey smirked. Everything had worked out just as she’d planned, and sex with hypnotized Kevin seemed even better than she remembered it as having been when she’d been the one in trance. The couple of years’ worth of added maturity on his part had definitely made a difference.

It was almost a shame she’d had to make him forget what had really happened—but that had been necessary for the rest of her plan to work out. She’d be seeing him again, though. And if he did as she wanted, as of course he would, she’d be seeing the rest of her boys as well.

She licked her lips in anticipation.