The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

This is my follow-up to my first story...sort of a continuation. Please let me know what you think of it, good or bad...constructive criticism only please. I can be reached at my new e-mail address of of course all normal disclaimers apply to my stories as they do to all stories here. Bye, bye now.

Tara got back to her room with a lot on her mind. She had just finished her classes for the day concluding with Psychology with Mr. Johnson. They had been studying hypnosis in class and Tara had volunteered (more like was volunteered) to be the subject. Tara couldn’t complain about the experience really. It was actually the most relaxing experience she had ever had. The only problem she had was the fact that she couldn’t remember anything but the relaxation part. She had asked Mr. Johnson about the lack of remembering and he had told her that it was common in some people... “Post-hypnotic amnesia” is what he called it. That was really okay with Tara, after all, she was sure she would have remembered if anything bad had happened.

Tara lay back on her bed and closed her eyes...she just couldn’t get over how relaxing the hypnosis thing was for her. As she continued to think about her experience she could feel her body starting to relax with each thought. She did not hear her roommate, Sabrina, come in.

Sabrina and Tara had been roommates since the start of the school year. Tara was a bit hesitant about living with Sabrina because Sabrina was black. Tara wasn’t prejudice or anything like that, but she just wasn’t sure Sabrina and her would have anything in common to make living together work. Except for their racial differences, they both had the same body types. Sabrina was drop dead gorgeous, with her shoulder length black hair and well put together body. Sabrina spent a great deal of time in the gym (5 days a week) and her body showed it. Due to her athletic nature Sabrina had smaller breasts than Tara did, as she was a 34b. All in all, both Tara and Sabrina got along better than expected as roommates, and were quite the pair turning heads everywhere they went. Sabrina closed the door to their room and noticed Tara lying on her bed. “That’s unusual,” she thought, “Tara usually doesn’t take naps during the day.” Sabrina put her books down and the noise startled Tara as she sat up quickly.

“Oh, it’s you Sabrina...I didn’t hear you come in,” Tara said looking a bit flushed.

“I didn’t know you were asleep, Tara, you never sleep during the day...are you feeling alright?”

“Yeah fine, I was just thinking about class today.”

Sabrina thought for a moment and said, “Oh yeah, that’s right you had psych today with Mr. Johnson...how was class? What are you guys studying now anyway?”

“We are on the hypnosis chapter, and of all the people in class, Mr. Johnson called me up as the subject.”

“That sounds interesting to say the least...I thought you didn’t believe in hypnosis,” Sabrina inquired.

“Well, I didn’t but after he hypnotized me I had a change of heart. It was the most relaxing feeling I have ever felt,” Tara replied with a huge grin.

“Is that what you were thinking about when I came in?”

Tara shyly replied, “Yes.”

A smile crept across Sabrina’s face when she heard this as she got an idea.

“So, tell me about it, Tara.”

“Well, he called me up in front of class and he had me stare at this spot...he kept telling me how wonderful it was to relax...”

“And, you did all this, didn’t you, Tara?” Sabrina chimed in, sensing the inevitable.

“Yes I did...it was so relaxing...and my eyes started to hurt from staring.”

“And they started to get heavy, didn’t they Tara?”

“Yes,” Tara weakly replied.

“Just like they are now, Tara.” Sabrina responded matter of factly.

“Yes, heavy.”

“Tara, as you continue to remember what happened in class today, it will be as if it is happening all over again...much easier...much more relaxed. All you want to do is relive the feeling, because it was so relaxing. Nothing in your life has felt as relaxing as when you were hypnotized today. So much so that you want to relive it...experience it all over again...isn’t that right Tara?”

“Yes.”

Sabrina knew she had her, “Now I am going to count backwards from 10 and as I do, you will become completely relaxed and totally without thought except for what I tell you, do you understand Tara?”

“Yes.”

“10...you are relaxing more and more Tara.”

“9”

“8...it is the best feeling that you have experienced.”

“7”

“6...your body so heavy now as you continue to relax.”

“5”

“4...nearing the bottom now as your mind is giving in”

“3”

“2...so totally and completely relaxed Tara.

“1”

At the count of 1, Tara’s eyes slammed shut and she slumped over on her bed. She had never experienced such a relaxed feeling as she had from Mr. Johnson and Sabrina. She had no idea Sabrina could make her relax so completely.

Sabrina was Tara’s senior by two years and she had Mr. Johnson’s Psychology class when she was a freshman. She too was chosen by Mr. Johnson to be his guinea pig for the in class demonstration of hypnosis. He had trained her well on how to induce a trance, but she had never been able to do it as easily as with Tara. She was very receptive to being hypnotized. Now she decided to have a little fun.

“Tara...can you hear me?”

Tara gave a muffled reply, “Yes.”

“Tara what did Mr. Johnson do after you were hypnotized...did he take advantage of you in any way?”

“He had me give him a blowjob and said that I was his to command.”

Sabrina was surprised at this...she didn’t remember doing anything like that when Mr. Johnson hypnotized her. “Did you enjoy it Tara?”

“Oh yes...I love sucking cock.”

Sabrina could do nothing but smile. “You find me attractive don’t you Tara?”

“Yes, I do.”

“When you awaken you will be very aroused and want to make passionate love to me, do you understand, Tara?”

“mmm, yes”

“After you are done making me climax, Tara, you will fall asleep for the night and have no memory of what happened since I got home, do you understand that Tara?”

“Yes, I do.”

“Awake on the count of 5.”

“1”

“2 coming up now.”

“3”

“4...almost there”

“5...wide awake”

Tara stirred and looked at Sabrina. She had never looked more gorgeous to her than right now. Without a word spoken she leaned toward Sabrina and kissed her passionately on the mouth, grabbing at Sabrina’s breasts. Sabrina was taken back by how aggressive Tara was. She had told Tara to make passionate love to her, but it was as if Tara was really into it.

Tara continued to paw at Sabrina...ripping her panties off and buried her tongue in Sabrina’s pussy...licking wildly. Sabrina was in ecstasy...she had been with women before but Tara was something special. Tara’s wildness caused Sabrina to climax three times...something that Sabrina didn’t think she was capable of.

Tara collapsed on the bed into a deep slumber...just as she was told to do. Sabrina got up and undid Tara’s clothes to get a look at her new lover. Tara did not even stir while her clothes were removed from her incredible body. Sabrina stared at Tara’s body for a good 10 minutes...she would definitely have fun with Tara...there was no doubt about that...she just wasn’t sure about sharing her with Mr. Johnson.