The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Tara’s First

“Hypnosis is an agreement of trust between the hypnotist and the subject,” Professor Johnson said. He was always so enthusiastic when it came to teaching Psychology. Of all things, he really seemed to enjoy teaching, which made it better for the students.

Tara sat in the front row of the class, like she did in all of her classes. She did not have the greatest vision in the world but she hated wearing glasses and contacts made her eyes hurt. So she was always able to make due by just sitting up front. Tara was an attractive woman. Tara was of average height at 5′5, and constantly worked out to keep in shape. At only 19 she took pride in her appearance. She always took plenty of time getting ready in the morning, and today was no exception. She showered as she did every morning and chose an outfit that always accentuated her 34c 23 33 figure. Today she had on a black ribbed, spaghetti string top, maroon blouse (which she wore open) and black stretch pants.

Tara normally could concentrate on her subjects in college, but today she was having problems. She knew that the topic was going to be hypnosis, so she read the material in the text ahead of time. It was just something about the way Professor Johnson was presenting it that threw her off. He was an attractive man, all the girls in the school loved signing up for his classes. Tara’s guess was that he was about 29. He stood a good 5 to 6 inches above Tara and she always liked that in guys. She couldn’t imagine being with a guy that was short than her.

“If hypnosis is to work on a subject...any subject...then that person must trust the hypnotist...the subject must give in to the hypnotist and allow him into the subjects mind. The subject must truly want it, " Professor Johnson added.

Tara had never really believed that hypnosis was possible. She had read stories on the Internet and in books that talked about controlling another person’s mind, but she always figured that it only happened to the weak minded. It would not be possible on someone intelligent and aware, like Tara was. Yet, for some reason as she listened to Professor Johnson drone on and on about trust and wanting it, the more it seemed to make sense to Tara, and she understood it more and more.

“Now,” Professor Johnson said, “if I could have a volunteer, I will demonstrate how it works.”

No one seemed to want to raise his or her hand. Professor Johnson nodded and said, “I realize that all of you might be hesitant, and that is understandable so I will just pick someone.” Looking at his attendance roster, he chose the first name on the list.

“Tara Barnes, would you please come up and have a seat in the chair here?”

Tara was slightly started when her name was called. She thought about it and figured she would humor him for the class purposes, it only works on weak-minded people anyway...not on people like her.

“Sure, okay,” Tara said as she got up and went over to the chair.

“Go ahead and have a seat, Tara, and just relax.”

Tara sat down. “Let me guess, close my eyes and think about relaxing right?”

The Professor smiled. “On the contrary Tara, keep your eyes open. I want you to keep your head just as it is and look up with just your eyes at the spot on the ceiling. Just stare at the spot.

This really isn’t that difficult, Tara thought, just stare at the spot.

“As you stare at the spot, Tara, focus only on my words, and the spot on the ceiling. You should not take your eyes off the spot on the ceiling. As you stare at the spot, you will feel your body starting to relax.”

Relaxing is just what I need with mid-terms coming up, Tara thought. It’s kind of hard to keep looking at the spot. It hurts the eyes.

“Now, Tara, your eyes may feel as if they are burning a little as you focus on the spot, maybe even a little heavy, hard to keep open, so hard to keep open.

Tara was now blinking quite regularly. After a few moments of this, her eyes continued to burn and began to water as she strained to continue staring at the spot. Her eyes began to blink more slowly and after a moment or two they closed for good.

Tara felt that she was in a very relaxing state. She had no idea what the Professor was saying to he, nor did she really care. The only thing that mattered to her right now was how good she felt. She imagined heading down some stairs, 20 or so steps, and entering a beautiful garden. It was so relaxing here; she did not want to leave. She thought she heard someone say something about “sleep now, Tara” but she only relaxed more at the thought. She was walking back up the stairs away from the garden now. She hated to leave and hoped she would be back to this place very soon.

Tara awoke feeling very good. She did not remember what had happened. All she knew was that she was staring at a spot on the ceiling. Her mouth was very dry and as she sat at her desk she took a long drink from her bottle of water. Tara felt a little strange not remembering anything, but she would ask Professor Johnson after class about that.

The bell rang and Tara went over to talk to Professor Johnson.

“How do you feel, Tara?”

“I feel pretty good, Mr. Johnson, I just don’t remember what happened” Tara answered.

“That’s alright, Tara, its called post-hypnotic amnesia. It just happens to some people, nothing to be worried about.”

Tara thought about this, “Good, at least there isn’t anything wrong with me.”

Professor Johnson gazed up and down Tara’s well put together body. “No, there isn’t anything wrong with you Tara.”

Tara smiled. “Thanks a lot Mr. Johnson, see you tomorrow.”

“Alright Tara, but before you go...sleep now, Tara.”

Tara felt a wave of relaxation wash over her and her eyes fluttered closed. In her mind she was walking down steps again...quicker than before...back to the garden below.

Professor Johnson looked over Tara as she stood there; knowing she would answer whatever he asked, do whatever he said. He walked over and locked the classroom door.

“How do you feel Tara?”

Tara looked emotionless, “reeelaaxxedd” she whispered.

“Very good, Tara, you know you are very beautiful. Do you have a boyfriend?”

“No,” she replied. It seemed to Tara that every time she answered Professor Johnson she relaxed more and more.

“You must get very lonely, Tara. When was the last time you had sex?”

Tara couldn’t help but answer, she was just too relaxed to care. “About a month ago.”

“You are now mine to do with as I please, aren’t you Tara?”

“Yes”

“Drop down to your knees, Tara, and take me into your mouth and make me cum.”

Tara felt herself unable to resist as she lowered her gorgeous body down. She took Professor Johnson’s penis into her mouth and began to suck him off. Slowly at first, but as she continued her inhibitions seemed to vanish and she was ravenous for him. She could feel herself getting wet as she always did when she gave blowjobs, so this was no different. Professor Johnson exploded into Tara’s mouth with a stifled cry. He looked down and noticed that Tara swallowed every drop.

Now, Professor Johnson knew his career was on the line if Tara remembered any of this. “Tara, when you awake, you will not remember any of what has taken place. Your last thought will be of when I said goodbye to you. However you will begin to have very erotic dreams nightly of me being with you. Also, your subconscious will know that you belong to me and will satisfy me whenever I choose.”

Tara felt herself proceeding up steps, leaving her garden, once again enjoying her time there.

“So, Tara, I will see you tomorrow; have a great day,” Professor Johnson told her with a smile.

Tara smiled and headed out of the classroom. She felt really good about herself, but something seemed out of place as she went home. She could feel how wet her panties were, but could not remember what turned her on so much.