The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Here it is...part 3. It has been a long time coming and hopefully it is enjoyed as much if not more than the first two parts. I leaned a lot toward more character development and enlisted the help of another new writer, “Hypno rx.” He is the co-writer on this piece and will also co-write part 4. Any comments may be directed toward either of us at our e-mail addresses and . Normal disclaimers apply...hope you all enjoy. :o)

* * *

Sabrina moaned wildly as Mr. Johnson’s cock rammed into her wet pussy. Mr. Johnson never tired of fucking Sabrina. She was by far one of the hottest students he had ever had the pleasure of screwing. He loved the way her skin contrasted with his. She was cocoa brown in color and a firecracker in the sack; not that he ever took her to bed. As it was with all of the lovely students that he “slept” with, beds were not a necessity. There were several students this year; Tina, Mary, Candace, Olivia, Jessica, Kelly, Sabrina, and Tara, just to name a few.

He wasn’t always this lucky with his students. As with any teacher, if he were caught doing what he was doing at this moment, he would lose his job to say the least, and more than likely find himself on his way to jail. But no, his luck wasn’t always this good. It all turned when he discovered how well hypnosis worked. But most of all it turned when he realized how receptive young college girls were to it. They were always looking for mentoring, a person to guide them, someone to talk to, and etcetera. Mr. Johnson was more than willing to fit this bill. Being the Psychology professor that he was only helped matters. He had read so many books on the subject of hypnosis that he was tired of reading. Most of them, he found, just dealt with “bettering oneself”. Every book he read talked about how to lose weight, how to stop smoking, how to relax from stress. The part that disgusted him the most was that they were always from a self-hypnosis point of view. It was always tough being a college professor due to the fact that all these college students-female college students, were around, flaunting themselves, teasing him. What he needed was a way to relieve his own stress, not someone else’s. He knew that hypnosis was the way, but he also knew that he could not go to one of the popular bookstores and ask the clerk for a book entitled “How to hypnotize women into fucking you.” That was just not on the New York Times Bestseller’s list. But he was an intelligent man. He knew he could work around this little dilemma with a little practice and innovation. So study he did, and in a round about way, he practiced. He started to practice by setting up appointments with coeds to discuss their grades and their performance. He made sure to make his voice very monotone, and speaking slowly and distinctly. He watched his “guests” intently while he spoke, looking for any sign of success...looking for any sign of their relaxation...and that is exactly what he saw. It was slow going at first. He noticed their eyes beginning to get heavy, noticed little muscular twitches in their arms and the best sign...a sort of 1,000 yard stare with a glazed look in their eyes. He finally found a way to get what he wanted and he would use it to his advantage. And so it has gone for 4 years now, one lovely woman after another. The only problem he has had is juggling them around his schedule, which is why he called Sabrina in the middle of the night. She answered the phone groggily, which told him that she was asleep when he called.

“Umm...hullo?”

“Good morning Sabrina, how is my pecan-tan baby?”

Sabrina felt her mind slip away from her when she heard her trigger phrase. It had taken her completely by surprise, as it always did.

“I am yours,” an entranced Sabrina replied after a moment.

“Very good, Sabrina, you always do so very well. Especially when your body relaxes so wonderfully and completely, just like it is now. Isn’t that right, my dear?”

“Yesss...”

“I want you to throw on some clothes very quickly Sabrina and meet me in my office, do you understand Sabrina?”

“Yes.”

“When you hang up you will do as I ask, and you will stay hypnotized until I awaken you...hang up now.”

And so Sabrina did as Mr. Johnson commanded, just like she did many other times before...after all, she didn’t have a choice. She arrived at Mr. Johnson’s office about 15 minutes later and on command dropped to her knees and began giving him her normal introductory blowjob. She had such a soft warm mouth that he loved sticking his cock in and out of. After numerous other positions, and various scream sessions by Sabrina, there she was getting her pussy rammed by Mr. Johnson’s cock...right there on his desk. Mr. Johnson couldn’t hold back much longer and he pulled out spraying his load all over her stomach, some of it shooting up to her chest and neck. Mr. Johnson took a few moments to compose himself and gave Sabrina her next command.

“Awake and clean up.”

Mr. Johnson had hypnotized Sabrina so many times that she was very well conditioned now. The command now given to her brought her to a waking state but she automatically would have no memory of what had taken place and she would clean herself up without thinking twice, then get dressed as if it was all perfectly natural.

Mr. Johnson finished putting his clothes on and inquired about how Sabrina had been and what she had been up to lately. One of the things that had been built in to Sabrina was that she would always be 100% truthful with Mr. Johnson...no matter what.

“I’ve been good, especially lately. I hypnotized my roommate Tara this evening and she was absolutely incredible in bed. She also told me what you did with her. But don’t worry, I’m not going to turn you in because if I did, I would be just as guilty since I did the same thing.”

Mr. Johnson considered all she had just said for a moment and realized that he needed to be a lot more careful with Sabrina. She was the only one of his conquests that had developed the ability to hypnotize as well, and that worried him. It worried him that she had found out what he did with another student. He would have to clear her memory of it and take care of Tara as well. She might remember somehow the memory that Sabrina brought to the surface, and it was something that had to be tended to.

But first, Sabrina’s mind must be cleared of any memory of what she had discovered.

“So anyway, my pecan-tan baby...”

Sabrina felt herself drift away.

To be continued...