The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Takeover

Chapter Two — “Doomed Salvation”

Once Annabelle reached the top of the steps, she immediately understood Kiera’s warning. Peering into the 2nd floor hall through the small windows on the double doors, she could see random clusters of male and female co-workers, each was fitted with a shiny control band. Most females wore only the undergarments they were wearing the moment they were “banded”. Their sleek, busty forms looked sexy and smooth against the well-worn texture of their panties, now half-ripped and stained with cum from the initial conditioning process. Many panties were still wet, evidence of a recent capture. Many were simply naked. Most males were naked as well, their penises fully erect from the arousal effects of the control band.

With the sinister control bands clouding their conscious thoughts, the co-workers wandered aimlessly through the hall, arms outstretched, waiting obediently for their next command. As Annabelle watched from the safety of the stair landing, she saw a dazed sleepwalking female randomly crossing paths with a male co-worker. The female was young, maybe 25, with long blond hair. Her sweet, smooth, wide-eyed complexion had a calm, girl-next-door quality. Her panties, made of silky white satin, were soaked through in the front. The male was firm and moderately toned, his 7″ penis was rock-hard, eagerly awaiting the chance to fulfill its purpose. The female appeared un-phased by the large shaft’s menacing presence, and continued walking toward the male. Neither acknowledged the other’s existence until they softly bumped into each other. Instinct took control.

The red LED light on the woman’s control band began blinking. She was receiving orders.

“Yes massssssterr… I must obey. I…. will not… resist” Her already wet panties were now dripping. She robotically turned away from the male and dropped to her knees. For a brief moment, she paused, and the conflicted look on her face showed signs of a struggle against the control band’s wishes. Then, obedient to her received instructions, she bent down on all fours and parted her legs invitingly. As she pushed the front of her body downwards, her perfectly round ass remained upright, ready and waiting for the invasion of the male’s large, stiff shaft.

The male paused briefly while the “instructions” from his mind-controlling headband spilled into his brain, augmenting the male’s natural excitement with its own dark purpose. The male’s cock throbbed gently upwards to the rhythm of the male’s own heartbeat, pumping steadily to a sharp 45-degree angle. He descended himself slowly onto the female’s body, pulled down her soaked satin panties, and pressed the tip of his penis lightly against her anus. Sensing the contact, the control band stimulated a mild orgasm in the male’s brain. Pre-cum leaked into the female’s ass, lubricating her tight virgin asshole. She obediently relaxed her anal muscles, allowing the male’s shaft to slide easily into her.

Starting slowly, the male slid in and out, each time burying his cock a little deeper into the female, until all 7 inches were inside. He clasped one hand passionately around her mouth as she began to moan quietly. She lightly bit his finger. Keeping most of his penis inside of her, his body weight pressed heavily against her soft, spread ass-cheeks, thrusting into her in short powerful motions. The pleasure overloaded her already zombified brain, and a thin line of drool formed from her thick pouty lips. The couple continued like this for several minutes until suddenly, both collapsed in ecstasy onto the floor. Then, with his penis still lodged deep inside of her, he shot his sperm forcefully into her anus. The control band commanded him to pull out, and as he did, his penis continued to pump bursts of cum over her backside, the longest spurt landing on the back of her hair.

Annabelle could barely believe her eyes… Just two weeks ago, these two now-zombified co-workers would have passed each other in the hall and averted their gaze; afraid of being caught staring inappropriately in a “professional business environment”. Now there was no hesitation… the control bands removed all inhibitions.

Knowing that she needed to get to Amy and Jessica, Annabelle understood that she needed to leave the safety of the stairwell and somehow proceed through the 2nd floor unnoticed. She cautiously opened the double doors and inched into the hallway.

To her relief and surprise, the “zombies” continued their sleepwalk through the hall; seemingly, they were ignoring Annabelle. They were not yet programmed to enslave others – only to obey. Slowly she accumulated a weak sense of confidence as she moved further into the depths of the depraved alien territory. The appearance of the hallways were changed… pulsating green lights lined the hall every 10 feet or so, and heavy black wires crept like tentacles along the walls. As she passed more of her wet, half-naked, mind-fucked coworkers, each succumbing without resistance to the alien perversion, she wondered just how difficult it would be to “de-zombify” Amy and Jessica.

Maybe it was too late for them… maybe they were already too mind-fucked.. like Kiera. Perhaps the alien’s technology could not be overcome by mere human will. Entertaining her darkest thoughts, Annabelle wondered if it would only be a matter of time before they got to her, controlling her every action and thought, bringing her deeper and deeper into their twisted slavery. She no longer felt like turning back, and that scared her a little. She started to feel those pulsating green lights, tugging at her brain, making her want to give in. It felt good, but she knew she had to shake it off… keep a clear head… She fixed her gaze on the hallway, trying desperately to keep focus on something, anything.

Two female figures were walking in her direction. The curvy silhouette of their half-naked bodies cut strikingly against the green light of the hall. Annabelle instantly recognized their shape, Amy’s slim Asian form walking next to Jessica’s busty outline and hypnotically swaying hips. Their walk was slow and halted… a sign perhaps, of weak resistance mounting beneath the façade of their blank gaze; nevertheless, the control bands still manipulated their every move. As they moved closer to Annabelle, their distant, wide open stare displayed just how strong the control band’s hold on them was.

“Jessica! Amy!!”

No response. Their stiff arms, raised at a sharp 90 degrees, pointed out their intended direction. Their eyes were as wide and glazed as they had been before. They continued on their aimless path, ignoring their former colleague. Annabelle was not deterred.

“Amy!! Stop walking! Resist this now.. I know you can. Resist it… Resist!!”

Amy looked briefly at Annabelle this time, but continued walking past her. Annabelle tried something bolder. Knowing it might call some attention to her presence, she positioned herself directly in front of Amy and Jessica. The two women were forced to stop.

“You will not obstruct us. We must obey.” Amy and Jessica spoke almost in unison “We obey all commands”

“No, you can resist. You are human.” Annabelle looked directly into Amy’s eyes “I know you’re still fighting this.”

Amy had no response. She looked uncomfortable, and a little confused. The red light on her control band began to blink steadily. Jessica spoke for both of them.

“Amy is programmed to obey. We will be assimilated. You will not interfere.”

Annabelle stood her ground. “Jessica, you can fight this.”

“We are slaves. We will not resist. We can… not… resist.” Jessica’s control light began to blink. A look of pleasure came across her face. The control band was rewarding her. “Nuuuhh… I will report … uhhhhhh….. for…. further processing. Amy will report for further processing. You will not interfere.” Her cotton panties were once again soaked with cum.

Amy remained silent. Fighting the control band’s incessant commands was overwhelming her ability to speak. Her control light now blinked rapidly. Her eyes were widening, and the crotch of her pink panties darkened in color. A line of drool drew from the center of her lower lip. She was fighting…. and the control band was winning.

Annabelle now knew what she had to do. She hastily grasped the back of Amy’s control band, unclasped the lock, ripped the band away from her head and threw it down the hall as hard as she could. Annabelle did not get the results she was hoping for. Amy appeared stunned at first, then angry. The control band that she depended upon for every instruction was now unable to feed her its seductive commands. But the alien design included a failsafe control in case the control band was dis-lodged or its effects were somehow disrupted… Lasting over ten minutes in a human brain, this “residual programming” flooded the subject’s mind with an all-consuming need to retrieve the control band at all costs and return to its evil brain-slavery. With an almost unnatural force, Amy slammed Annabelle against the wall.

“You can… not… stop them. Resistance… is…. impossible. I must be controlled.”

Amy ran desperately towards the safety of her control band. Its light still blinking rapidly with life, the control band continued to emit its warped commands in vain. Annabelle ran after her, only to be tackled forcefully to the ground by Jessica.

Successfully pinning her prey to the ground, Jessica whispered directly in Annabelle’s ear. “Resistance is impossible. No one will stop them. They are going to control all of us.”

With the full weight of Jessica’s almost naked body pressing her down, Annabelle now watched helplessly from the floor as Amy mindlessly re-attached the control band to her head. The control band briefly re-established its dominance over her, and she collapsed gently to a kneeling position on the floor and spasmed weakly into the air.

Watching Amy re-submit to her alien masters so eagerly made Jessica excited. Still pinning Annabelle to the floor, Jessica slowly started to hump against Annabelle’s firm ass. Wanting to escape, Annabelle found that she could not bring herself to buck Jessica off of her. Did she really want to escape? The green, pulsating hallway lights began to force their blinking rhythm into her eyes. The green lighting seemed to feel like home now. It was a part of her. She must… let… it… in…

Freshly “renewed” under her alien control, Amy walked mechanically, arms outstretched, towards her two friends, now rubbing against each other like animals in heat. She reached down and tore the crotch out of Annabelle’s panties. She moved her hand between Annabelle’s legs and slid two fingers against her slippery wet clit. Annabelle responded by pushing her butt upward into the air, pressing against Jessica, who in turn slid her hot cunt faster against Annabelle’s ass. Even without a control band to guide her actions, Annabelle now understood just how powerful the pleasure of obeying was. As Amy continued to rub her clit, she lost all ability to care where she was, or what danger she was in. The pulsating lights kept her in a calm, trance-like state, told her not to resist.

“mmmmm….. just give in…” Annabelle came lightly at the thought. Jessica continued to grind her body against her. Her thick, tight ass clenched briefly as her cunt muscles convulsed in pure agonizing pleasure, dripping loads of her girl-cum onto Annabelle’s backside. Jessica collapsed her weight onto Annabelle out of pure exhaustion. Amy continued to rub Annabelle until she too came hard, spurting her silky cum carelessly through Amy’s skillful fingers, spilling onto the floor below. Still convulsing from the mind-warping orgasm, she looked up again to the seductive pulsations of the green lights. The steady penetrating rhythm overwhelmed her mind. Her heavy eyelids capitulated to the hypnotic glow. Everything went black.