The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Takeover

Chapter One — “The Beginning”

Annabelle, a tall, beautiful dark-haired woman of 28, was chosen for her sexual appeal. Her curvy full figure resisted tightly against the alien suit, filling it out in all the right places. This made her an ideal recruiter for new slaves, who would quickly lose their resistance to her charismatic appearance. Now “they” had quickly snuffed her own resistance with their simple alien signal. Free from the “confusion” of human feelings, she walked purposefully down the hall.

It was not always this way. Just two weeks ago, before she was “corrupted” by the aliens, she had thoughts of her own. Somewhere in the back of her now less than human mind, she remembers her life as Annabelle. She remembers her routine job creating and editing spreadsheets for her boss, her quiet life at home, and hanging with her friends…. and she remembers the day that “they” came… the aliens, changing her co-workers one-by-one, converting them into glistening, hot, horny, obedient servants.

She remembered oversleeping, driving frantically to work, and slipping into her cubicle an hour late. Nothing seemed amiss… Kiera, her boss, barely looked up from her desk. As she waited for her computer to boot up, she looked across to see her friends Amy and Jessica staring blankly at their computer screens. Amy, a slim but shapely 24 year old, was barely out of college. Her slender Asian eyes fought to stay open as she watched the screen. Jessica was a short, fair-skinned 29 year old with shiny brown hair. What she lacked in height, she more than made up for in figure. Annabelle had to admit she had always been jealous of Jessica’s firm, round bubble-butt. Jessica also appeared to be in some sort of computer-trance. The two sat in adjacent cubicles, and normally Annabelle would be jokingly trying to get them to shut up. Unusual, but not suspect. “Kiera must be cracking the whip today”, she thought to herself.

Annabelle refocused on her computer, now almost fully booted. It was taking longer than usual, explained by the numerous “network update” messages that blinked across the bottom of her screen.

“Network updates must be installed in order to comply with recently added company directives. Thank you for your patience during our conversion”

“Conversion?”, she thought? Odd, considering her dept. is usually notified first when major systems are to be changed or replaced. She clicked onto her e-mail. A calendar alert popped up…

“10:00 AM—Mandatory conversion update: Please respond”.

“Crap! 10:05! I’m later already!” “Oh well”, she thought sarcastically… “at least they’re keeping us in the loop on these things”. She quickly hit “Accept”, and looked briefly to see where the meeting was, and who was attending…

* * *

“First floor conference room… okay… “ “Looks like just me, Amy, Jessica… and Kiera.” Annabelle looked up again and noticed her friends had already left. She walked briskly to the first floor conference room and cracked open the door. Peaking cautiously inside, as yet unnoticed, she saw Amy and Jessica sitting on one side of the room, both girls still displaying a dull glazed look on their faces. Both were half naked, wearing only a bra and panties. Kiera stood in front of them wearing a black skirt and a white lacy blouse. Her busty figure and full hips posed a commanding feminine presence. Annabelle always thought her boss looked pretty sexy for a 37 year-old woman.

She could hear Kiera talking to her “captive” audience, giving instructions of some sort… Annabelle could barely make out the words… something about “signal guns”, “new processing facilities” and ensuring that “everyone will be converted”.

Signal guns? Annabelle sensed something was wrong, that she might be in danger, but dared to open the door a little wider to listen. Kiera continued with her instructions:

“…and you will both report to the 2nd floor processing facility.”

Kiera had some strange looking objects in her hand… headbands?… with a small device on the front of each. “I know your minds are still processing this new information. I know there is still… confusion… doubt… “ She grinned and lightly brushed Jessica’s cheek with the back of her hand, looking squarely at Amy. “ ….. resistance”. Amy’s eyes seemed defiant for a moment. “These control bands will ensure that you do not resist my commands”.

She placed the control band around Amy’s head, centering the device on her forehead. Kiera touched a button on a remote controller in her hand. A light on the device blinked ominously, and Amy jerked forward, clutching her head. Her hands went limp, then dropped to her hips. The defiance written on her face was now erased.

“I… will obey… all… commands. I must report to the 2nd floor processing facility”

“Good girl… very good.” Kiera was pleased. With a sinister smile, she pressed a different button on the remote. “You’re going to like this…”

Amy spasmed weakly, a look of bliss came onto her face. It continued for less than 10 seconds, but already Amy’s smooth pink panties were damp.

Next Kiera placed a control band onto Jessica. There was no resistance. Kiera pressed a button on the remote. Jessica’s eyes flickered momentarily, then widened. She stood up obediently, her hands resting at her hips.

“I will obey all commands. I must report to the 2nd floor processing facility”

“Excellent… You don’t seem to need much reinforcement, do you? All the same, I don’t see any reason to deny you this pleasure….” Kiera pressed the “pleasure” button again. Jessica lunged forward, her hands grasping the edge of the table in front of her. “UHhhhh…. “ She humped the air, and spasmed uncontrollably. Within 10 seconds, Jessica’s muscles were tightening with orgasmic delight. She tensed further and came gently, her cum soaking generously through her white cotton panties.

Kiera smiled. “I am pleased with your progress. Soon you will both know the pleasure of receiving “the signal”. You will now obey your commands. I will find Annabelle… and she will join you soon” A cold shiver went up Annabelle’s spine.

Amy and Jessica slowly lifted their arms out to a precise 90-degree angle, and intoned in unison: “We will.. obey all commands…. We must.. report to the 2nd floor for processing.”

At that, Annabelle quickly moved herself to hide behind a water cooler in the hall, and watched as her friends, without a thought for their cum-stained undergarments, march obediently out of the room towards the 2nd floor elevator.

“Hello Annabelle.” Annabelle turned her head quickly to find Kiera standing outside the door, a slight smirk on her expression. “You were… missed at the meeting just now”. Annabelle wondered whether Kiera had seen her watching through the cracked door. Was Kiera just toying with her?

“I’m sorry… I… “

Kiera interrupted her stammer. “Why don’t I get you up to speed on things”.

“Well, really, I… I … “

Again Kiera cut her off: “You seem a little hesitant.” One eyebrow raised, she shot a knowing glance towards Annabelle. “I don’t suppose… you were watching this whole time, were you?”

Annabelle’s eyes widened. Slowly she backed away, unable to take her gaze off of Kiera.

“I don’t know what you…”

“I see… “ Kiera’s left hand crept slowly out from behind the doorframe to reveal what looked like a child’s ray-gun. “Then you might know what this is?” The ray-gun had a large clear bulb at the end of the shaft, and it began to glow softly. “They call it a signal gun… wonderful little device... “ She pointed the gun towards Annabelle’s head and sneered. “You’re going to love it.”

Annabelle reacted quickly. She turned and ran. Getting about halfway down the short hall, she eyed hopefully the double doors that led to the outside. Then it hit her. Without a noise, save for a low-pitched warbling sound, the “ray” instantly drained her ability to control her body. Her mind became numb. Lost in the nothingness, her soft body slumped against the wall.

Kiera, assured of her victory, lowered the gun and calmly walked toward her wounded prey. As she walked, she began to remove her blouse.

“It will be much, much easier for both of us if you just let this happen.” The lacy blouse fell to the floor. Its absence on Kiera’s body revealed large, tight breasts that pushed out firmly against a slimy black one-piece. She continued to shed her “human” clothes. “Once you give in to the controllers, you will know the pleasure of obeying.” Her skirt dropped to the ground behind her.

Kiera closed in on Annabelle. Pinning her lifeless victim against the wall, Kiera pressed her tight, slippery body against Annabelle’s and whispered softly into her ear.

“Resistance… is… impossible”

No response. Aware, but unable to move, Annabelle was helpless to do anything but listen to Kiera’s every word.

Kiera gently cupped Annabelle’s head with the palm of her hand. “Give in…. “ She breathed heavily into Annabelle’s ear.

“nnnnnn…. “ Still stunned from the signal blast, Annabelle could barely speak. “nnoo…. “

“Don’t resist this. Obey” Kiera began rubbing her slick body up and down against Annabelle, grinding rhythmically against the crotch of her skirt. “Obey”

“I… Kiera?” Annabelle forced herself to form a sentence… “Why... uhh…. Whh.. whhhhy are… you doing this?

“All must be assimilated” Kiera intoned flatly… the words seemed to be from another source, as if they had been given to her, rehearsed over and over….

Kiera repeated her mantra to Annabelle, this time whispering gently into her ear: “All must be assimilated… You must be assimilated… You will be assimilated”. Annabelle was startled by Kiera’s relentless confidence in these words, and as Kiera repeated the words over and over, they started to feel comfortable and familiar… even… a little.. sexy.

Annabelle felt strange now… unnatural. Her thoughts were muddled. She should be resisting this, but instead she began to quietly mouth the words she was being given….

“All… must be… assim… I wil… uuuhhhh… “

“Repeat”

“All must be assimilated… I must be assimilated… I will be assimilated”

“Good”

Now almost fully under the spell, Annabelle raised her arms, passionately clutching Kiera’s smooth, slippery back. Annabelle was regaining control of her motor functions, and was now gently responding to Kiera’s grinding. Kiera intuitively relinquished her dominant role, and instead began encouraging Annabelle’s newfound “enthusiasm”.

“You’re almost there…. now I want you to climax against me. You must obey”

“Yes…. Yess….. I must obey”

Now Annabelle was happily grinding against her new “mentor”.

“Very good, Annabelle. Soon you will be theirs… and, like me, you will be powerless to resist their commands... another beautiful, mindless, robotic sex-doll awaiting your next order” Kiera caressed a lock of Annabelle’s hair and held up the control band she had hidden behind her back. “Until you are fully processed, this control band will teach you the true meaning of complete obedience. You will then join Amy and Jessica for 2nd floor processing.”

Kiera cautiously lifted the band toward Annabelle’s head. Annabelle recoiled, suddenly remembering her friends and what the control band did to them. “no… wait… I… “

Kiera looked frustrated. “You will not resist. You must be assimilated”. The thought of giving in still made Annabelle wet… but a large part of her mind was still in control. Enough to muster a resistance, anyway…

“I… must be… no… whh… why are you doing this?“

“You must be assimilated.” Kiera again attempted to place the control band onto Annabelle’s head. Annabelle weakly batted it away.

“No… this isn’t you… it’s some sort of… “

Kiera cut her off… “I am no longer Kiera. I am no longer human. I obey all commands”

“No… that’s what they programmed you to say… you can fight this… You ARE a human being. Your name is Kiera. They can’t control you… don’t do this. You can fight them”

Again Kiera repeated her mantra… “I am… no longer… Kiera. I am no… longer… human. I… “ She sounded less convinced this time, and her confused expression gave Annabelle hope that she was resisting.

“You don’t want to convert me, you’re a human being. Please..... you have to resist.”

“I.. Yes… I… can … resist… “

“Good, Kiera… they can’t control you… “

“Can’t control… me.. I .. Annabelle? Oh god… they want me to… convert you... I can’t do it… but… I don’t know how to stop them. The mind control signal… it’s… too… powerful… “

“But you can fight it… “

“You don’t understand… their “signal” is everywhere. It’s relentless… compelling. The aliens control the most of this building now. You are one of the last remaining uncaptured humans here. Go.. Leave the building… call the police and let them know what’s happening here.”

“How did this happen? What do they want?”

“All I know is that they want to control us… turn us into remote-controlled sex zombies. It started when they isolated the 5th floor… the entire floor was converted within 30 minutes. Then they boosted the signal and allowed the 5th floor converts to spread throughout the company, slowly taking over each employee, male and female alike. They got to me last week, and used me to manipulate the company’s computer systems. I helped them distribute their twisted subliminal messages over our servers. Now they control all employees on the 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th floors… it’s hopeless, their control is impossible to resist.”

“I have to save Amy and Jessica…. where are they?”

“2nd floor… conference room. The 2nd floor is their initial… processing facility. You can’t save them by yourself… the signal is too strong there. I’m not sure about the other floors. I’m… so… sorry… ”

“You can’t blame yourself… and if they can’t control you anymore; there’s hope for all of us“

“Right… they… can’t…. cont…. uhhhh.. this…. is… an unauthorized thought process.” Kiera was trying, but her alien programming was getting in the way. “un.. authorized… thought… process… ….uhhhhhhhhhhhh”

Suddenly Kiera seized up. Every muscle tensed, and she jerked forward, bracing herself against the wall, pinning Annabelle. Kiera’s smooth half-naked body began convulsing in a gentle rhythm against Annabelle. Annabelle was paralyzed with shock and horror.

“uuuhhhhhh… uhhh.. . .. uh… “ Kiera arched her torso backwards and grabbed her head, both hands trying in vain to stop the piercing alien signal that her earpieces were emitting into her ears. The earpieces were designed to be embedded deep into each ear canal; she had little hope of getting them out, at least not before the insidious alien signal told her brain that she no longer wanted them out…

After about 30 seconds, Kiera stood silent… wide-eyed, and lost in space. Her expression slackened, all signs of her resistance and humanity now washed away. Once again, the alien signal penetrated her receptive brain, no doubt re-seeding her with its sick, twisted commandments. She would soon emerge from her temporary coma with a renewed sense of allegiance to her alien controllers.

Annabelle understood this moment was her only chance at survival. Pushing off against the wall, she ran quickly down the hall, away from her paralyzed captor. Nearing the double doors that led to the freedom of the parking lot, she paused briefly, and instead turned left towards the stairs leading to the 2nd floor. Her friends can be saved.