The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Takeover

Prologue

“Resistance… is... impossible”

“All slaves… must… obey”

“I.. am.. a.. slave”

“Resistance… is... impossible”

“All slaves… must… obey”

“I.. am.. a.. slave”

Annabelle repeated her words in perfect cadence as she walked stiffly through the hallway of what used to be an office building…. ?? Yes… her office. She had worked there. Her former “co-workers” were now marching purposefully down the hallway, arms raised, an army of mindless drooling automatons. Each girl was outfitted only with what resembled a tight, shiny, slime covered black one-piece swimsuit. She knew where they were going. They were not yet “finished”. They must obey. All humans must obey their new alien masters. “Their” plan must not fail. Failure was impossible…. Resistance was impossible. Her eyes remained wide and unfocused, and again she began her mantra:

“Resistance… is… im—possible”

“All slaves must… ob.. ey…

“I am…. I…

“I…

Her legs felt weak and no longer moved on their own.

“I…. I am… I mustttt……”

Something felt wrong. This… …felt wrong. She “knew” her co-workers must be processed. They must obey. But why? No immediate answer arrived. Her eyes stared emptily into the depths of the hallway, questioning the reason for her chosen path.

“What am I doing?”

“This feels stra…….”

Sliding a hand along her taught midriff, she felt her own “uniform”… a sleek black swimsuit glistening with silky clear slime.

“aaaaange”…

She moved one hand slowly over her tightly suited breasts, the other moving instinctively toward her pussy. “Yes… Yesssss…. “ Even as she mindlessly rubbed her soft, hot, slick fleshy mound, she understood that this “suit”, provided by her alien controllers, was designed to prevent her from “over-thinking” things. After all, their plan must not fail… right? As “dangerous” and independent thoughts entered her mind, the suit began to act. An anal phallus had been planted firmly and deeply in her ass, attached to the tight fabric of the suit. As it activated, the invasive, self-lubricating probe pumped gently and rhythmically inside her, and the overwhelming pleasure caused Annabelle to collapse to the floor. Unable to reign in her body’s reactions, her anal muscles gripped tightly against the long shaft, and spasmed uncontrollably. The phallus responded, pumping steadily, spurting hot alien cum deep into her.

Then the signal came…

“Uhhhhhhhhhhhh”

Immediately, Annabelle’s eyes opened wide.

You will not deviate from your program

Resistance is impossible

“I….. am…. “

You are a mindless obedient slave

“I….

Do not resist

You are a mindless obedient slave

“I…. no… “

“I will… not… obey”

You will not resist. Resistance is impossible. Standby for program reset.

“will not obey y…… uuhhh “

The signal came again, this time stronger, prying her glassy eyes wide open once again. The receiver covering her left ear pulsated, emitting the hypnotizing signal deep into her brain, targeting the pituitary gland and stimulating her cerebellum. Every muscle in her body became tight, and she nearly passed out from the orgasmic anticipation that came over her as she allowed the alien signal to penetrate. A small 6″ antenna protruded erect from the receiver; the tiny blinking light at the top indicating that it was fully operational. The alien commands invaded her brain, and her soft pussy quivered with arousal.

You are now receiving your signal. Do not resist.

“Uhhh…. Uhhh…. “

You willingly receive your signal. We are your controllers. You will obey. You willingly accept your program.

Confirm

“I… yessss….. must…. “

“I must obey”

She stood up, and confirmed her allegiance by vigorously humping against the firm ass of another slave-girl that was passing in the hall. The slave-girl stopped and stood unresponsive, passively allowing the humping to continue, as the slippery alien coating on their swimsuits lubricated their movement.

Confirm again

“I must obey…. UHHHHhhhh….. obey all commands”

“I will not deviate from my program”

“All will be alien slave”

“All will obey”

“Resistance… is… impossible”

“UHHHHHHHHhhhhhh….”

Her pussy now felt slippery and hot.

Repeat

“Resistance… is… impossible”

She came hard, convulsing happily against the nameless slave girl. With each blissful contraction, she ejaculated forcefully out the sides of her suit, leaving deposits of hot, sticky, female cum on the slavegirl’s backside, the remainder travelling down her own inner thighs. As if instinctively understanding she was no longer needed, the nameless slave-girl raised her arms straight ahead and continued on her obedient march down the hall.

Annabelle was no longer confused. She now understood her purpose clearly. She would not “deviate” again.

“Resistance… is... impossible”

“All slaves… must… obey”

“I.. am.. a.. slave”