The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Taken For a Spin

By Voyager65

Chapter 8

“Tell Kara and these other bitches to back off,” the mysterious girl yelled. “If they make one step toward me, you’re dead.”

The girl was surprisingly strong, but even if I could break free, I’d be dead before I could do anything. “Girls, now is not the time. Back off like she says.” I said while wincing from the pain of the barrel against my head

From behind me, Kara yelled, “Sir, that is my sister.”

“Yeah, I gathered that already, but thanks,” I replied bitterly.

“Sounds like you have me at a disadvantage on that front,” Kara’s sister replied. She made a point to shove the gun harder into my skull to remind me of my more critical disadvantage. “I do know what you are, though… You’ve eluded MKU for quite some time. It’s pretty fucking funny you ended up brainwashing about the only girl in the world that is a sister to one of the people hunting you.”

“I don’t know…. Oww fuck!”

“Shut up; I’m not listening to your fucking lies,” she spat as she slapped my head with the pistol. “Every bike lets off an unmistakable electrical emission when it’s used. Even when a smarty pants like you deactivates all of the transmitters. You’ve got to be really close to read it, though. I snuck a sensor in on the back of your new Asian slut’s dress when she walked by me earlier. Imagine my surprise when my equipment lit up like a Christmas tree half an hour ago.”

I stayed silent; there really wasn’t much I could say. She had me by the balls. My only hope was that she’d make a mistake.

“I have a deal for you, and you’re going to take it, or you’re going to die, so it should be an easy choice…” She said. “You show me where the bike is and give me the passcode so I can fix my sister, I let you go, and you run far, far away, and never come back. You also need to order these other bitches to not call for cops or help. If the cops show up, you’re all dead. MKU doesn’t like when cops get involved.”

We both knew the deal was a lie. I was dead one way or the other, probably after being waterboarded in an MKU safe house or something. Time is time, though, so I agreed to her terms and commanded my girls to sit tight and not make a call.

I started leading her the longest way possible to the dungeon. Like I said before, time is time. “So, can I at least know your name?” I asked.

“It’s Kim, and don’t you start with the small talk, you fucking creep.”

It seemed my supposition that she looked kind of like Kim Possible was somewhat prophetic.

“Alright, fine, but one last question. Why the hell are you involved with MKU? You clearly seem to have a distaste for them.” I questioned her.

We finished our journey through the gym, and we were in the main hallway. For once, I wasn’t excited to bring a girl into the dungeon.

“I was a slave to one of their customers until he got bored of me.” She angrily recounted. “Paying MKU customers get to send off their ex-slaves to be deprogrammed by one of the three higher-ups with a so-called admin chip. Once deprogrammed, our minds are convinced that everything we did was normal. We are then reprogrammed and put through physical training to essentially become company mercenaries or sleeper agents or some shit. They give us a bunch of money, and we have standing orders to seek out any people who dig too deep in MKU files, or idiots like you who manage to steal their tech. I haven’t had direct contact with the MKU bastards in years, but they know my programming still stands. They occasionally send out bounties for us to look for. There’s a huge bounty for two stolen bikes on the east coast. I know yours is one of them.”

I hesitated at the door to the dungeon, but I knew there was no other way. I put my hand on the scanner, and she pushed me through the heavy steel doors. If I could just find a way to get out of the room without being shot, she’d be stuck in there without my biometric passkey. Surveying the room, I could see no possible distraction that would buy me the time. I wasn’t going to get the gun from her, especially with her mercenary training…

She pushed me towards the bike and said, “get on.”

“No, no, I’m not letting that thing touch me. This wasn’t part of the deal.” I stated pleadingly.

“You sure didn’t mind when you put my fucking sister on it!” She yelled and whacked me with the pistol again. I could see stars from that hit.

“Get on it, or you’re dead.” She stated plainly.

I held up my hands and begrudgingly obeyed. “What are you going to do to me?” I asked.

“Oh, don’t worry, I’m just going to make sure you don’t cause any trouble for any women ever again,” She said with a terrifying toothy grin.

“Type in the code and activate the bike,” she commanded”

I crossed my arms in defiance and said, “No! I might as well be dead if you’re going to brainwash me.”

She glared back at me and laughed viciously. “Do you want to be alive and brainwashed, or would you rather die slowly from dozens of little bullet holes just far enough away from vital organs that you don’t pass quickly.”

This girl was NOT bluffing. Whatever training they went through certainly fucked them. I typed in the password. I still had a chance to get out of this.

“Good boy,” she said teasingly. “Now pedal!”

With my heart about to burst out of my chest, I made one last desperate move. I lunged for the gun and pushed it above my head as she sent a bullet ricocheting through the reinforced room. I managed to press the magazine release button while fighting for the gun. It was too bad it had already cycled and loaded one more round. She faked me out with some sort of clever hand trick and got the gun back. I fell back onto the bike seat, ready to take the bullet. At least, I thought so…

All of a sudden, blinding pleasure shot through my mind… not pain. My leg had involuntarily pressed the pedal down. Electric shocks ran through my muscles and caused me to pedal one more time… then one more… then…

“Ha! Stupid son of a bitch!” I heard her laugh as my mind quickly faded.

My brain filled with pretty spirals from the screen as unimaginable pleasure stronger than any orgasm coursed through every nerve ending on my body. I thought, “Why am I fighting?” Then, it all went blank.

Kim pulled out her cell phone and attempted to call the MKU security forces. She hadn’t made the call before because she wanted to have time to sneak her sister out first. She didn’t want her to suffer the same training as she did at MKU’s hands. She’d be able to mostly deprogram her on the bike even without the admin chip.

“Huh, no signal?” She said, then walked towards the door, “damn it, it’s locked, fucking bastard used a biometric lock on the inside too.”

She set her gun down and took a seat near the bike. “I’ll just have him open up after I destroy his mind,” she thought.

While the bike was cooking my mind, she started planning commands for me. She knew MKU would kill me eventually, but she needed me to suffer as much as possible for messing with her sister.

Before she could think of too many ideas, the bike dinged. “Ah, that must mean you’re ready!” I heard her say through the fog of the lessening pleasure.

“What was your name? Oh right! David, listen and obey.” She said with malice.

My heart pounded, my mind cleared, my legs sprung me off the bike. I knocked over the frightened mercenary and pinned her to the ground. “What? H-how,” she blubbered as she tried to break free of me.

“I had started writing a macro for me earlier today. I wasn’t done tuning it down, but fuck I feel good… you fucked up, Kim.” It was my turn to smile viciously now.

She had training, but I felt stronger and faster than ever. I easily lifted her onto the bike and held her arms behind her back as I reset the bike.

“I didn’t use a macro though!!! Let me go!” She started frantically screaming. She knew he couldn’t break her existing programming without an admin chip, but she did not want to be subdued by the bike again.

“I uploaded a 3D scan of my face. The bike knows me,” I replied after getting to the setup menu.

“That’s impossible! That’s an admin function for the General. None of the chips are missing?!” She said with panic.

“Well, one is…” I said. I should have kept my mouth closed because she flipped the fuck out and escaped my grasp. Kim sprinted for her gun. I frantically dove after her and grabbed her by the foot, causing her to face plant on the cushioned floor. She kicked, she bit, she clawed, trying to get away and shoot me. I realized I wasn’t going to win; I was losing strength, and she was a scrappy little fighter.

As my strength dwindled, I felt something hard press into my shin. “The fucking vibrator!!!” I thought to myself. I gave up one hand to reach for it. She took the opportunity to grab the pistol. Before she could aim, I faked trying to grab it, causing her to leave her waist vulnerable. I elbowed her stomach and slipped my hand and the vibrator into her panties as it shocked the living fuck out of me.

She stood shakily for a moment with resolve in her eyes. I stepped back in fear as she aimed. I closed my eyes and heard a loud clang followed by a thud. My eyes opened to the beautiful sight of Kim lying on the ground with an open mouth and blank eyes.

I was bruised and bleeding from multiple bites and cuts, but she was mine now.

I stripped off her shirt and then carefully pulled off her pants. I ripped her bra off but left the panties to hold the vibrator. She was pretty hot, but at that moment, all I felt was burning rage. My mind told me to neutralize the threat.

The macro the bike used on me was a slightly modified default soldier macro in the files. It gave me heightened aggression to threats, a more extreme adrenaline response, and a few other goodies. I had deleted the options for obedience and used the admin chip to disable the submission subliminals from the AQI and reenable the permanent arousal effects. I also type in some commands to give me better control over my erections, increased semen production, orgasm volume and duration, and a minimized refractory period. I quit and went up to fuck Amiira before I could fine-tune out the aggression and other negatives. Luckily, the AQI was set to 100%

I picked up her limp body and set her on the bike seat. I turned on “high-intensity mode” in the experimental intensity toggle menu. I then selected the max AQI limit of 300%. A message popped up: “Warning AQI above 200% will lead to permanent cognitive restructuring, extreme arousal, and extreme submission

I was determined to get revenge. I pressed execute. I turned to Kim and ripped off her thin panties, which caused the vibrator to tumble to the ground. She caught one last glimpse of her old life before she felt white-hot pleasure pierce through her soul.

I smiled and sighed in relief as she began pedaling on her own faster and faster. With the threat neutralized, my arousal came back hard. My sex drive was high before, but not that bad. I couldn’t imagine how absurdly aroused my girls felt… but god, it was hot to think about it.

The whirr of the bike kept increasing higher and higher than I’d ever heard. Sweat dripped down Kim’s pasty but curvy body as the pleasure melted her brain. She seemed to hit her peak speed when suddenly audible sparks began arcing between the seat and her pussy. Shortly thereafter, Kim yelped in pleasure, and the bike flashed its screen into her blank eyes. The whites and sparks died down until she was pedaling at a sustainable speed.

The screen had a slightly different message. Subject acquisition complete, AQI 300%, previous administrative programming successfully overridden. Please state the subject’s designation to continue.

“Kim, it’s time for your brainwashing!” I said happily.

“Yesssss, masssterrr how may I serrrrrve you.” She slowly slurred in a monotone.

“Is anyone aware that you are at my gym or that you located MKU tech here?” I asked.

“Noooo.” She droned

“Does MKU ever contact you, or do you ever contact them?”

“Noooo. Only contact if ssssomthing isss founnnd.”

That was a great relief to me. That meant her phone would probably give me an early warning if MKU ever had suspicions of activity in my area. Also, and most importantly, they weren’t checking up on Kim.

“Kim, I want you to repeat these commands back so I know you heard them right,” I said with a bit of worry after hearing her slurred speech. “You can speak without slurring.”

“I can speak without slurring,” she replied even more slowly but with no slurring.

“Your name is Kimmy, but you also respond to Fucktoy.”

“My name is Kimmy or Fucktoy.”

“You’re my pet, my plaything, my fucktoy.”

“I’m your pet, plaything, and fucktoy.”

“You can’t think on your own. You need me to tell you what to think.”

“I can’t think on my own. I need you to tell me what to think.”

“The only feelings you can have without my permission is horniness and pleasure.”

“The only things I can feel without your permission are horniness and pleasure.”

“You will feel anything I tell you to feel.”

“I will feel anything I tell you to feel.”

“You still have memories from being Kim, but you can only access them when I tell you to.”

“I still have memories from being Kim, but I can only access them when you tell me to.”

“All of your body is as sexually sensitive to my touch as your mind can handle.”

“All of my body is as sexually sensitive to your touch as my mind can handle.”

“You are an object, nothing more than a toy. I am your owner, and I have full control of you.”

“I am an object, nothing more than a toy. You are my owner, and you have full control over me.”

“Your sister Kara and my slave Ira can also give you commands, but they cannot override any of my commands.”

“My sister, Kara, and your slave, Ira, can also give me commands, but they cannot override any of your commands.”

“Your pussy will produce as much lubrication as your body is able to produce whenever I tell you to get wet for me.”

“When you tell me to get wet for you, my pussy will lubricate as much as possible.”

“You have no gag reflex during sex.”

“I have no gag reflex during sex.”

“You will be unable to have any negative thoughts or feelings towards me. You will be incapable of accessing memories or forming thoughts that involve my harm or your escape.”

“I will be unable to have any negative thoughts or feelings towards you. I will be incapable of accessing memories or forming thoughts that involve your harm or my escape.”

My anger was fading, and I realized most of these commands were utterly unnecessary. She couldn’t think about anything without my permission. And even then, she would think and feel exactly what I told her to feel. It was kind of harsh, but she did try to kill me multiple times, and the AQI-induced arousal did have me pretty wired and very hard.

“Kimmy, get off of the bike,” I commanded.

Just like her sister, Kimmy tumbled off of the bike. I didn’t stop her like Kara, though. I just watched her drop to the ground. I was still slightly paranoid she was faking it like I was at the end of my ride on the godforsaken bike.

Kimmy just lay on the ground beside the bike with her legs spread and her chest heaving. Her eyes were blank, her back arched, her mouth open, and her pussy was literally dripping wet.

“Kimmy, stand up,” I ordered the blank girl.

She slowly stood to attention. Her blank stare was oddly turning me on. I started stroking my cock while walking around her nude form. I grabbed a hold of her ass cheek. Her body shuddered and twitched until I removed my hand. “Did that feel good?” I asked. She didn’t answer. “Hmm… You can think just enough to answer any question I ask truthfully,” I said. “Did it feel good when I grabbed your ass?”

“It felt good…” she blandly droned.

“Damn, maybe making you a mindless toy wasn’t such a good idea,” I said while looking into her vacant eyes.

I absentmindedly stroked her cheek while lost in thought. It finally dawned on me. She wasn’t technically mindless! She still had a functional, albeit likely damaged brain. I could rebuild her to be whatever I wanted. I could make her think and act like an interactive sex doll, a horny lover, or even a cute pet kitten if I wanted to. She could be one thing during the day and something different every night. The possibilities were endless.

Later, I’d have to spend time carefully crafting what she was allowed to think and feel during various activities, but for now, I’d keep it simple. My safety protocols from her brainwashing would keep everything clean and fun without overthinking things too much.

“Kimmy, I want you to feel and react to your arousal and pleasure as if you were a real girl and not just a cute toy,” I told the blank girl.

Kimmy lost the ability to stand once again and gracefully fell onto her back. Both of her slender hands dove for her pussy in a futile attempt to quell the permanent extreme heat she was in. She ferally moaned, writhed, and shook while her body acted on instinct alone.

I knelt and ran my fingers over her juicy slit. She screamed as the intense feeling filled her empty head. As I slipped my fingers into her tight pussy her eyes went crazy, and her tongue stuck out. I laughed in disbelief as I realized that… unique… facial expression from hentai had some basis in fact.

Seeing the ahegao face in person turned me on more than I’d like to admit. In moments I found myself thrusting my cock deep into her pussy while enjoying the view. The floor isn’t a comfortable place to fuck, though, so I eventually pulled out and got up. This caused Kimmy to cutely whimper and return to mindlessly fingering her pussy.

“Kimmy, I want you to take on the thoughts and feelings of the following personality,” I said while flushing in slight embarrassment at my plan. “You are my loyal, devoted pet. You feel overpowering love for me. You are a cat girl, and you specifically consider yourself my sex kitten. Your personality and thoughts are a hybrid between what a love slave and a sweet, perfect kitten would be.”

To my surprise, not much changed. Her moans went higher, and her movements looked somehow more feline. “Kimmy, what are you thinking?” I asked with curiosity. I assumed I might have to be much more detailed in outlining thought patterns to make things work.

“I can’t think! Too horny.” She said with a slight purring moan.

Yep… I should have known that with an AQI well past the redline. “Alright, Kimmy, whenever I command you or tell you to have thoughts, you will be able to think and act through your arousal.”

That seemed to do the trick to clear her mind a little because she gracefully rolled onto her hands and knees. I almost came when she looked over her shoulder at me with a loving and mischievous smile and her cute ass waving side-to-side enticingly.

“Massterrrrrr,” she purred, “please take care of meeeeee.”

I was hypnotized by her wiggling porcelain ass and the surprisingly arousing sound of her purring voice. She further worsened my predicament by stretching forward and placing her tits on the floor with her ass in the air.

“Fuuuuck,” I moaned. “Dammit, I will take care of you, my naughty girl.” I didn’t really want to fuck on the floor anymore, but fucking repressed kinks be damned! Even with my enhanced control of my orgasm, I knew I wouldn’t last long enough to bother going upstairs.

“Get nice and wet for your owner, little kitty,” I ordered her after remembering the programmed command. “Show me how badly you need me!”

She let out a soft mewl in response, and I watched transfixed on her pussy as a little rivulet of her cum began peeking through her lips. In seconds, that little rivulet became a tiny stream that led to a small but growing puddle on the floor.

I lined my throbbing cock up to her drooling cunt and grabbed hold of her firm ass. Before I could even enter her, the basically magical pleasure from my touch made her squirt all over my cock. I noticed her body was trying to collapse into mindlessness again, but I corrected it with a few quick words. “Keep being a good sex kitten. Don’t let the pleasure fully cloud your mind.”

Kimmy, or kitty? managed to perk back up. She began rocking back and forth to meet my thrusts. Her absurdly lubricated pussy felt unbelievable on my cock. I felt a familiar tingle quickly building in my balls.

“Beg me to cum in you!” I commanded her.

“Please! Please cum inside your little pet’s pussy,” She moaned. “Breed me, master! I want to be filled by your cum!”

I couldn’t hold back any longer. I pulled out of her cunt and came hard on the ground under her pussy. It just felt right to give her one more punishment… Although I decided to be nice and make her like the punishment.

“You’ve been a bad little kitty. You tried to kill and brainwash me earlier.” I scolded the gasping girl. “Only good kitties get my cum.”

“I-I’ll be a good kitty master! I’m so sorry I was bad.” She said while rolling onto her back in a display of total submission.”

I slightly altered her kitten personality to have an extreme addiction to the taste of my cum. In seconds she was on the ground moaning while licking up my cum from her puddle of pussy juices. I also ordered her to stop being so wet. Even with the magic of the bike, there was no way the proverbial torrent of girl cum dripping down her thighs was sustainable.

I began redressing as she finished her treat. She got up to a kneeling position and started cleaning her face off like a kitten. I couldn’t believe this was the same girl with fucking spec ops training that almost took me down. She was a lot more likable as a slutty little pet girl. The pet play kink was weird to me before, but it just felt right with Kimmy.

Leaving Kimmy to keep cleaning up, I stepped upstairs to grab her a new outfit. Since I previously had no interest in… kittens… I didn’t have quite the right costume for her. I did have a sexy little latex number with a slave collar and a leash, though. That would have to suffice.

After ordering Kimmy to get dressed, I scanned my hand at the door to ensure everything was ok. I was a bit worried that one of them may have called the cops, but the girls “should” have obeyed me.

The electronic mechanism whirred, and I opened the door to a beautiful sight. All of my girls’ faces brightened, and they basically tackled me back into the dungeon. They had to have hugged and kissed me a dozen times each. A whirr of voices uttered some variations of sir, or master, or Shujin. I was so worried, or I’m so glad you’re okay.

“Girls, girls, thank you, but calm down!” I interjected. “Did you girls obey? There aren’t any cops coming, are there?”

Ira spoke for the group and confirmed they obeyed my command and just waited anxiously outside. She then noticed Kimmy as she rubbed her forehead against my leg.

“I see you’ve… encouraged her to become part of our harem!” Ira said excitedly. She and Amy were still the only ones aware of the bike’s abilities. All the other girls had commands to see me acquiring more slaves as normal.

Kara stepped forward and knelt beside her sister. “Kim! What were you thinking pulling a gun on my boss!” She barked.

I knew Kim wouldn’t acknowledge her sister. She could only currently think of me. “Kimmy,” I addressed my kitten, “you can remember your sister and answer her questions.”

“I-I would never pull a gun on my owner, Kara,” She replied with distress. “I just want to be a good little kitty for him and love him, and please him with my body and…”

I cut her off to explain to Kara. “First off, Kara, it’s break time,” I used her trigger to get her in the correct state of mind. “Just like I brainwashed you to be my horny little barista, I made your sister decide she will be our little office pet for a while. It’s all perfectly normal. You’ll get to be friends with her again now!”

“Master, that’s so hot!” Kara exclaimed with wide eyes as she bent down to pet her sister on the head. “You mean she’s not going to be an evil bitch anymore?”

I knelt and kissed Kara on the cheek. “No, she’s going to be whatever we want her to be now,” I told Kara. I then leaned down further to whisper in Kimmy’s ear, “Show your sister a little affection when she touches you.”

Kimmy started rubbing her head gently against her sister’s legs while she stroked down her mostly naked back.

I stood up and addressed my other girls, “Well, I think I’ve had enough excitement for one day. You can head on home for the night, Erica. Amiira, you’re staying the night with us.”

Erica surprised me by walking up and hugging me before she left. My other girls followed suit with a bit more sexual charge. Just settling for hugging and kissing was hard with their supercharged libidos. Even Kimmy joined in by laying at my feet and rolling onto her back. When I reached down to pet the girl, she rapidly batted my hands away while grinning mischievously. I jumped about 2′ in the air as I subconsciously feared she was about to attack me again. “Fucking cats!” I exclaimed as everyone chuckled at my reaction.

I told the girls to go on ahead upstairs and get cleaned up. I kept Kimmy on a leash behind me while slowly locking up the gym. My pet’s knees were red and swollen by the time we reached the upstairs entrance.

“I’m going to have to get you some knee pads, aren’t I, kitty,” I said with a baby voice unknowingly. She just nodded her head while gazing lovingly up at me. “Just out of curiosity, what was the old Kim going to do to me if the bike would have worked right?”

“Master, you’d be beating your head on the floor trying to get underground with the other worms,” Kimmy said with a look of distress at the thought of Kim harming her owner.

“Jesus! I thought I was brutal!” I exclaimed with a twisted stomach. “Now you’re just an obedient little kitten, though, right?”

I leaned down and scratched behind her ear. As she nearly collapsed from the obscene amount of pleasure, my slightest touch brought her. “Yeah, I think we’re both better off this way,” I said.

The rest of the night was just a haze as the gravity of the situation finally caught up with me. “I should probably just stop now, enjoy what I have…” My train of thought was interrupted by Ira and Amiira snuggling their naked bodies against mine. Amiira gently grasped my hand and placed it near her pussy. I knew she was feeling desperate to be filled, but to submissive to ask. I looked to the left and saw Amy gazing at me lovingly. I looked right, and my beautiful pink-haired slave was edging herself and rubbing her tits while watching me. I looked to the foot of the bed, and her sister was curled up at my feet, fast asleep. “Never mind,” I thought, “this is worth the risk.”