The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Taken For a Spin

By Voyager65

Epilogue

One year later, just after the start of the fall semester at the nearby college:

”Can you believe it’s been a year since you tried to murder me, Kimmy?” I asked the red and pink-haired sex kitten that was currently cumming her damaged brains out while I petted her dripping pussy. Her pink-haired sister was lying beside her, enjoying my attention too.

Kimmy wasn’t always my pet these days. Sometimes, I let her mimic her sister’s personality and help out in the busy cafe. That usually ended with me fucking them as “twins.” Kimmy’s hair was dyed with some pink highlights to pay homage to her sister without losing the full beauty of her red hair.

Today it just seemed right to put her back exactly how she was after she tried to brainwash me into a fucking worm.

“Alright, get dressed, Kara,” I told her while standing up. “We open in 15. I know your regulars are probably lined up outside, ready to pay $5 for a coffee, so they can ogle whatever outfit you choose today!” We both laughed. “You know what, go put on that cute little pink workout outfit I had you wear before I first fucked you,” I commanded, “I’m feeling nostalgic today… Don’t forget your apron, though! Can’t give those girls too good of a look.” Kara ran off to get dressed after giving me a quick kiss.

Life had been pretty good since “the incident,” as we came to call it. I still struggled with some of the half-baked commands meant for government super soldiers… but I long decided getting back on that damn bike wasn’t worth it. The issues with my psyche weren’t all bad, and the ones that were I just treated as a small taste of the hell that inevitably awaited me; whether that hell came from the hands of MKU, or some higher power, or something else.

My adrenaline and fight-or-flight response is wild. I literally jump at shadows, and my aggression takes a lot of effort to tamp down. I also quickly learned that a sex drive increase on a male, even at only 100% AQI, is a bit much. When I have particularly… fun days, the next day is brutal. My dick is too sore, but I will still be horny and sometimes involuntarily hard.

I know that’s probably nothing compared to what my girls feel with their ridiculously inflated arousal. As such, all my new girls and every employee but Kara and Kimmy have been reprogrammed with a command that lets their arousal, need to masturbate, etc., abate when they get sore or need a break for other health reasons.

Kara is still on her original programming, where I at least had the good idea to force her to use a vibrator to save her from getting sore. I just minimize the vibe setting when she needs a break. I honestly fell in love with two of her separate personalities, and I can’t bring myself to alter her ever again.

Kimmy just does, thinks, and feels whatever I want. I’ve had no need to alter her. I love her as a pet and nothing more.

Amiira and I have also gotten very close. It would have been hard not to fall in love with the sweet, gentle girl. She has kept the gym spotless the entire time we’ve been open. I’d imagine I’d be good at my job, too, if it literally made me cum. Then again, I guess mine kind of does… Regardless, I spend more time with her than any of my other girls. I could spend hours just sensually lying with my cock deep in her pussy while pleasure and relief courses through her body. Constantly wanting to be filled by my hands or cock in all her holes makes her highly dependent on me. It’s a special connection I don’t think I’ll ever program out of her. Plus, I will never find anyone who can deep-throat like she does. I’ve tried to make other slaves good at it, but none compare to little Amiira.

Amy, my first slave, has been doing fantastic working on her physique. I’m delighted with how she’s tightened her body up. I still have fun abusing her “helpfulness” command regularly. She’s also been invaluable at keeping the gym running smoothly. The gym is far more popular than we ever envisioned, and she’s taken on the responsibility flawlessly. I’ve been considering paying for a nice boob job for her as a thank-you…

Ira is the most important of all of them. She handles the front desk, bookkeeping, and even helps with a bit of serial recruitment. Of my girls, she’s the one I’d most consider my wife… even though I call Amiira my wife too.

As for the gym itself, it’s been better than I could have ever imagined. We advertised it as a gym run by women, for women. In the first month, I brainwashed a member from all the sororities and tasked them with setting up a date for a “private free trial” day, where I closed the gym for each sorority on campus. Those were good times. Ira and I would put the girls on the bike one by one and apply the basic gym member macro to them, give them their identifying jewelry kit, and send them out to bring the next girl. None of them ever expected anything. They just knew all of their sisters thought the private training room and bike were “sooooo cool!”

Once we took over all of the sororities, we realized the gym was always at or well above capacity. We decided to transition the gym into a (mostly) sorority-exclusive private gym. My initial goal for the gym was 1,000 members, which would have included many girls outside the sororities, too. One thousand members is more in line with what gyms typically have. The problem I found after brainwashing and acquiring 550 coeds was that they were far more… committed to using their memberships. At a typical gym, you’d expect, at best, 50% of your members to show up regularly.

We were a bit worried about all these sororities drawing some attention when we made the switch, but the university actually gave us full support. The campus gym had been over capacity for years and was giving them some bad marks on reviews from alumni. Without room to build a larger gym, they were stuck. We were the solution, and it was profitable for the university because tuition stayed the same. They had less gym maintenance and staffing requirements and were getting the same money! The university paid for a free semester membership for incoming freshmen. It didn’t matter after that because I’d already brainwashed them by the end of the semester.

The university also no doubt realized after the first two semesters that the academic performance of the sorority girls skyrocketed, and reports of out-of-control parties and drinking died down significantly. We were sure to advertise our exercise and study events (usually named something stupid like school work and squats…) and our weekend nighttime fitness theme parties (like deadlifts at the disco) as the reason for the improvements. All of these ideas came straight from the community of brainwashed gym members. It was beautiful watching it come together.

After thinning out the less attractive sorority sisters, we had a manageable average occupancy and a still exceptional variety of women to admire and play with. Summer and winter breaks were a bit light, but I honestly looked forward to a breather once in a while.

At the end of each semester, I tried to do my part for the community while “deprogramming” the outgoing graduates. I had created a fun little macro that kept most of the programming I did to them originally. I just deleted myself as their master and led them to imprint on the first guy who agreed to go on a date with them. I was sure to set their ideal man as an introverted, nerdy-looking single guy (like I was before the bike) so they’d ask out someone who really needed it).

A commotion of excited voices outside interrupted my nostalgic thoughts. I entered the main lobby and saw some early-morning regulars waiting to enter the gym. Ira usually handles opening up the gym, but I’d be nice and let the girls in early.

After deactivating the security system and unlocking the deadbolts, I swung the door open with a smile on my face.

“Good morning, girls!” I joyfully greeted the group of about 15 young women of various shapes, sizes, and ethnicities. I chuckled as the familiar looks of need and excitement washed over their faces. Each girl reacted differently to the sight of me, but per their programming, they were all about to be dripping wet. I was still using the original macro I had made a year before. I’m that macro I wrote for them to “get extremely wet if I give them attention.” I had intended that to mean when I touch them sexually or flirt. Their brains ALL interpreted it to mean ANY attention. If I looked in their general direction, they’d get excessively juiced up and ready for anything. I’ve thought about fixing it… but I just haven’t had the time, I don’t guess!

The girls all greeted me respectfully in their own ways. They had to act mostly normal until they got into the actual gym room and locker rooms. I checked closely to make sure each girl had at least one item of the pink identifying jewelry and their sorority pin (my two-factor authentication, so to speak). They all hurried to change into whatever exciting outfits they chose today.

Two more girls filed in later. “Claire!” I said excitedly to one of my favorite sorority presidents. “It’s good to see you again! Who’s your friend?”

Claire wasn’t the most attractive of my recruits, so she didn’t come around the gym except for events usually. She was, however, the best at getting incredibly attractive girls to pledge her sorority so I could add them to my collection. “It’s good to see you again, too!” She happily exclaimed. “This here is Tina, sir. She joined us a bit late, so she didn’t get the full experience at the party last week.”

The girl in question was a petite little blond about the same size as Amiira. Claire told me she was saving a spot for a special pet project. She wasn’t lying. This girl was a bombshell! She looked shy, but I felt she was a closet freak. I could see the hint of some nipple piercings showing through her sports bra, which seemed to confirm my feelings.

“Well, it’s nice to meet you, Tina,” I said and held out my hand. “I’m David, the owner of everything here.” She shook my hand and returned an unsure smile. I could tell I’d need Ira to get this girl started for me. She didn’t seem like the type to follow a man into a locked room blindly. “Claire, why don’t you girls go have Kara make you a coffee? Ira will be down in a minute to take her info down and take her to her free private training session.” The girls agreed and walked into the cafe as I texted Ira and temporarily activated her biometric scan access with my security app.

In the meantime, I stepped into the gym. I had installed mirror film on all the windows to keep people from the outside looking in, which was definitely necessary. A few of my slaves were already working out. The dress code, now that all members were enslaved, was quite unique. When my new slaves asked what they needed to wear, I’d just tell them, “Keep it slutty, and keep me interested.”

Some girls just worked out nude, some in lingerie, some in bondage gear. A few of the girls even worked out in slutty cosplays. Another popular choice was wearing one typical workout attire and nothing else. Something was arousing about a girl wearing just yoga pants and no top, or vice versa. Every day was different. When I thought I’d seen every outfit possible, someone always surprised me.

The gym door closed and locked behind me with a soft clang. Everyone in the room turned to gaze at me lustfully. Every single one of them wanted to run to me and beg me to use them, but I’d taken care of that problem early on and added a macro command that they would continue working out and let me decide who I wanted to play with. Thirty girls rushing to you and begging is not as hot as it sounds, especially when you have overactive fight-or-flight responses. Instead, the girls just eyed me hungrily and made sure I had a good view of their assets.

I spent most of the day hanging out in the gym or locker room. Thanks to my forced brainwashing, I was easily horny enough to screw every girl that came through the gym each day; however, I’m only human. Spending my time watching, flirting, ordering them around, and playing with their svelte bodies was almost as pleasant, though. I’d generally let myself cum using the gym girls once or twice a day. Sometimes I’d just pick one girl and give her all my attention; some days, I wanted to briefly feel every pussy and mouth in the room.

My phone buzzed in my pocket. Ira was letting me know she was getting the bike set up. This group of girls would have to wait, for I wanted to save myself for the bombshell that Claire brought in.

Before I left, I turned and looked back at my beautiful collection of slaves. I smirked and yelled to the room, “Cum for me!” I opened and closed the door before I could see the results of their trigger. I smiled as I remembered the hundreds of other times I’d watched.

I scanned into the dungeon at just about the right time. Ira had already cut off the blonde cutie’s clothes as she pedaled fast on the bike. “Good work, Ira,” I praised my best slave. “You’re always a good girl.” She melted at my simple words and gave me a warm embrace.

“Thank you, master!” She chirped, “What special commands will you give this one?”

It’s unusual for me to add specific commands these days. My macros were more than enough usually. Besides, I was already quite busy with “employee’s” special quirks… especially Amiira’s. Ira knew this girl would push my buttons. No one knew me better than Ira.

I didn’t answer her immediately. I instead gazed closely at the bike. The titanium and black accents shimmered in the harsh light of the concrete room. Even after being dumped in a parking lot and after hundreds of uses, it still looked brand new. I wondered if it would fail or if I’d get caught by MKU first. I decided there was no use in fearing what was to come. I lived more in the past year than I ever would have in a lifetime without the bike.

The screen on the bike flashed as my new thrall arched her back and screamed in ecstasy, “Oh MY GOD! PLEASE! Mmmmmmmmm.”

“Tina,” I growled in anticipation. “I haven’t heard a slave do that since Amy’s first time! You’re going to be very fun when I take you for a spin, aren’t you?”

“Yes, master, how may I serve you?”