The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Taken For a Spin

By Voyager65

Chapter 7

I extended my hand out to the petite Japanese girl. “You must be Amiira,” I said while shaking her soft dainty hand. “I’m David, and this here is Kara, our new barista. Hey Kara, back to work, I guess, for your first customer!”

Before Amiira could say anything, Kara switched to her work personality and replied, “Yes, sir! Can I make you a tea or coffee, Amiira?”

Amiira smiled and relaxed slightly as she noticed the jovial, carefree repertoire we seemed to have going. “Yes, I’m Amiira, and I’m very pleased to meet both of you. I’ll have a black tea if you don’t mind; thanks so much!”

I smiled as she spoke. She had an adorably high-pitched tone with a strong accent, which meant she was definitely from Japan.

As we waited for her tea, I asked her a few questions. She was in her first semester of college at the young age of 19. She got a full-ride scholarship to come to Texas from Japan. I was curious why she even applied since foreigners on an education visa can typically only work on campus, but she surprised me. She was actually born in the US, but her family moved back to Japan before she started grade school. So I was wrong; she wasn’t technically from Japan, but she did have dual citizenship!

She was even less qualified than Kara, though. She was too quiet and meek to help run the office; she had likely never worked out in her life, and she didn’t have the personality for a barista. I quickly realized I had found my maid. She was too cute not to keep.

Kara finished brewing a pot of tea and poured us both a cup. I thanked her and then turned to Amiira and said, “Come on, let’s leave Kara alone, and I’ll show you around.”

Amiira followed beside me. I was still dumbstruck by how tiny she was. She was 5′ at best and probably 105 lbs soaked. I couldn’t help but imagine how tight she’d be. I quickly showed her the front desk and the main gym area. After introducing her to Amy and Ira, she said, “All your employees are very happy. I think I would like it here.”

“Yeah, we’ve all gotten really close after all the training we’ve done. I have no doubt you’d fit in great,” I told the girl.

She began smiling more as she realized she probably had the job. A little confusion dawned on her face, though, as she asked, “What exactly will I be doing? It looks like you’ve already hired a barista and an office manager. I applied for both of those.”

“Yes, I have hired those positions, but I could still use another assistant,” I half lied. Now wasn’t the time to tell her she would be a maid. “If you start working through a degree in accounting, I’ll even consider promoting you to an accountant in the future.”

I walked her straight to the dungeon. I didn’t want to waste any time touring the other rooms. I wanted to see my macros go to work on this cute little Japanese girl.

I gave her the same spiel as Kara about it being the VIP private workout room. Unlike Kara, she seemed genuinely excited to see the room.

“What is this?” She asked, pointing at the large screen on the bike.

“That is the most advanced bicycling trainer in the US. Hop on, and I’ll show you.” I said with a half-hidden smirk.

She giggled as she tried and failed to step from the pedals onto the bike seat without flashing her panties. “Too high,” she succinctly said with her adorable accent.

I laughed and typed her height into the bikes settings interface. Electric motors whirred to life, and the seat lowered while the handles and screen moved closer. I selected the appropriate macro, and she stared in awe at the self-adjusting bike.

“Try it now!” I encouraged.

I stood behind her this time, so she wouldn’t worry about her panties showing. She climbed onto the bike successfully and adjusted herself to get comfortable.

“Go ahead and start pedaling, and I’ll show you what the screen does,” I said while stepping over to the screen and tabbing back to the mind control settings. Once she got up to a good rate of speed pedaling, I continued, “See what this says?”

I pointed at the screen that currently listed my macro with “EMPLOYEE TOYS” in big letters at the top, followed by all the macro commands. On the bottom right of the screen was a button that said “Execute Macro Based Acquisition.”

Her eyes widened, and her face turned to fear and disgust as she pedaled and read. “When I press this button, you’ll be my new plaything!”

She tried to slow down pedaling, but her legs weren’t strong enough to overcome the momentum. “Wait, don’t preeeeeesssaaaahhhh….” Her voice faded into a cute squeal of pleasure once I pressed the button. Her thin legs sped up quickly as the bike adjusted the resistance to reach the correct AQI. I lifted up her dress to give her pussy a better connection with the seat too. “I wish Kara would have worn a dress too!” I spoke to the adorable mind fucked girl. Her only response was to squeal in pleasure even more as she crept ever closer to the precipice.

I absentmindedly rubbed the bulge in my pants as I watched her edge closer and closer. Finally, her eyes rolled back in her head, and she screamed a long moan of pleasure as the final massive orgasm pried open her mind. The bike screen flashed as usual, to signal acquisition was complete. However, unlike typical, it rapidly flashed various colors into Amiira’s wide brown eyes. The subliminal messages bored through her brain and rewrote her core identity. A small rivulet of drool escaped the corner of her mouth while her mind was too preoccupied to focus on trivial actions like swallowing or thinking.

After about 30 seconds, the bike dinged like an old microwave oven to signal that the programming was complete. I look over at the screen and read. “Macro programming completed successfully AQI 150%, state the subject’s designation to continue.”

It overshot the 140% AQI by a bit, but not alarmingly so. It’s probably good enough for a beta test function if it doesn’t worsen.

I said her name, and she spoke in a high-pitched monotone, “Yes, master, I am ready for additional programming.”

I hadn’t thought this far ahead. I knew I wanted her to like being a maid for me, but I wasn’t sure what special commands I would give her. She didn’t have a particularly impressive ass, so I didn’t want to give her an anal fixation… her tits were too small for titty fucking. Really, her most impressive attributes were #1 being tiny and #2 being adorable.

Then it hit me, it was so obvious. I felt a bit of cuteness aggression toward the unfortunate girl. I just wanted to watch as my cock disappeared into whatever hole of hers I decided to use.

“Amiira, two questions for you. You’re new here on campus and don’t have any friends or family around, right?”

“Yes, I’m new; I have a few people I study with, but no real friends yet. I will only see my family when I go home to visit.”

“That’s great news, Amiira, so you could stay nights here, and no one would find it suspicious?”

“My suitemate may, but we rarely see each other anyway.”

“Ok, great, let’s continue then. You are going to work as the gym maid during the day when you are done with classes and studying. Most nights, you will also be my personal maid and clean whatever I want.”

“Cleaning gives you physical pleasure and lots of good endorphins. You can even orgasm after a few hours of cleaning.”

“You will feel a constant emptiness inside you that needs to be filled. Only my cock and fingers can fill that void, and only when they’re in you as deep as they can go in any of your holes. Your pussy, mouth, and ass all feel this emptiness separately.

“Whenever you have any downtime, a voice in your head will quietly repeat, ‘I need my master to stuff me’ in an endless loop. The voice won’t cause you any distress; instead, it will remind you to focus your efforts on convincing me to stuff you.”

“You have no gag reflex, and you feel no discomfort from deep throating or any form of fucking, only intense pleasure.”

“When I stuff one of your holes, you will feel an amazing, nearly orgasmic bliss wash over you. If I stuff two of your holes, the pleasure will double. If I stuff all three, it will completely overwhelm your mind, and you’ll go into a deep, mindless trance like you are now.”

“The first time I fully stuff my cock in one of your holes, you will realize that only I can fill you like you need to be filled. You will fall desperately in love with me at the same time.”

“You will work and listen closely in college classes and remember everything important that your teachers say. You will focus and complete all assignments as quickly as possible so that you can spend more time near me.”

“Now get off the bike, Amiira.”

Amiira slowed her pedaling to a stop and shakily lifted herself off the seat.

Unlike Kara, she didn’t collapse. Instead, her eyes locked onto me, causing her to moan cutely as her pupils dilated and her knees weakened. “I belong to you now and forever,” she spoke monotonically which confirmed the automatic trigger phrase in the macro worked.

The cute girl stayed standing, but her hands shot to her pussy and her mouth. No doubt she was feeling the emptiness I programmed inside of her. I wasn’t super convinced the idea would work out without being debilitating… but I figured I could always reprogram her once I figured out a better plan.

She cutely said something in Japanese. It sounded like begging, but to be fair, almost anything said with her sweet, small voice would sound like begging.

Before I could ask her what she said, she quickly closed the distance between us. Amiira got up on her tiptoes. She was trying to reach my lips to kiss me. Before I could kneel down to reach her, she surprised me by jumping into my arms. I somehow managed to grab the petite firecracker by her ass and back as he wrapped her legs around my waist. She began kissing me furiously while moaning into my mouth.

Her body was physically hot to the touch, and she squirmed and made out with me. I was shocked by how dominantly she reacted after getting off the bike. She had already seemed submissive when we met, and the bike should have made her more so. I mused that maybe she was one of those girls who was submissive until they got to the bedroom. Regardless, it was enjoyable right now.

After an enjoyable few moments, I put the girl down while she tried to keep kissing me.

“No, please, I-I want you!” She whined, “Please fill me with your cock, Shujin!”

That was more of the reaction I was used to after a brainwashing session. I had no idea what choo gin, or whatever she said, meant, but I liked the sound of it.

I placed my open palm over her white hot sex. “Be a good girl, and I’ll give you all you can’t take,” I said huskily as she moaned and shivered at my touch. “Go upstairs and strip for me, then pull out an outfit from the wardrobe beside the bed and get ready to be filled to the brim, little slut.”

She just nodded her head enthusiastically and sprinted up the stairs. I spent 15 minutes fiddling with one of the bike features but decided not to use it yet and deactivated the bike. I stripped out of my clothes before slowly making my way up the stairs. I couldn’t wait to see what she picked out.

As I reached the second floor, I was treated to the sight of Amiira wearing nothing but her choker, earrings, a sheer translucent purple top, and white thigh-high socks. Her smooth pale legs were spread invitingly, and her cute hairless pussy was displayed clearly. I involuntarily moaned at the sight of her. I had never been into Asians before, but good lord, I could see the appeal then.

I couldn’t wait to feel her tight little body beneath me while I bottomed out in her juicy cunt. My cock was throbbing with need even after all the excitement with Kara earlier.

I climbed up on the bed and pulled the tiny girl towards me until her pussy just touched the tip of my cock. I smirked at her gaze of anxious anticipation and said, “Beg.”

“Please... Shujin? Fill my pussy! Make me yours!” she whimpered. “I’m so empty... I can’t think of anything but being stuffed by you! You’ll fit so perfectly. please fuck me… please use me…” The poor girl started tearing up as she begged.

I slowly entered her incredibly tight cunt. Even with her copious lubrication, it would take some time to fully enter her without causing her pain. She didn’t seem to mind, though. She desperately tried to push herself deeper onto my throbbing shaft. I took great joy in holding the weak girl down and preventing her from succeeding. She thrashed her head from side to side and grabbed forcefully at the bed sheets beneath her.

“Please! Just shove in! Deeper! I need you so bad!” She begged.

I ignored her, though. I wanted to take this slow and enjoy every painstaking inch of my progress. She looked so small beneath me but so wonderfully feminine. I reached for her tits which were perfect handfuls with cute pronounced nipples. I held her by her tits and shoved her body a few more inches onto my cock. I was halfway in, and she was nearly hysterical now.

“Do you hear the voice in your head?” I asked the trembling girl.

“Mmmmmm, yes,” she moaned while she continued to try wriggling herself deeper onto me. “It says I need to be stuffed by my Master.”

“Good! I want you to always hear that voice for me, okay?” I growled into her ear. “Tell me where you want to fill you.”

“Oh, Shujin, I need you everywhere!”

“You’ll have to be more specific! Tell me you are desperate to have my cock fill your throat.” I teased her.

She blushed red but obediently replied, “I-I am desperate for your cock to fill my throat.”

“Tell me you’re desperate for me to stuff your slutty wet pussy.”

“I am desperate for you to s-stuff my… my…” she looked at me pleadingly to see if she really had to say it. I just nodded and smirked. “Please stuff my s-slutty wet pussy!”

“Is there anywhere else you want to be stuffed?” I asked while teasingly fucking her with half strokes.

“Mmmmm, yes, Shujin, but mmmm, please don’t make me say it!” She whined between moans of pleasure.

“I order you to tell me where else you want to be stuffed slave.”

Her face was as red as a tomato, and her eyes teared up in embarrassment. I didn’t feel bad because I knew it would be worth it when she felt the bliss she was destined for.

“My ass!” She said quickly and covered her eyes.

I entered her until only an inch remained. I could tell by her increasing moans and wriggling that she could tell it was close. “Nuh-uh,” I teasingly chided, “I want you to tell me in a sentence. If I’m convinced, then I’ll finally stuff your little pussy. I bet you can feel how close it is to being filled all the way up, can’t you? All you have to do is tell me where else you need to be filled.”

“Oh god, my Shujin, I need… I need you to fill my little tight throat, my slutty pussy, and m-my ass! I need it so bad, pleaseeeiiiiiii!!!” She trailed off into a scream of bliss as I lightly grazed her cervix just before all of my cock disappeared into her little cunt.

Her cute lips formed a slight O shape as her deep brown eyes rolled into her head. She came hard, and her pussy walls threatened to squeeze me out of her as they almost painfully massaged my cock. Her orgasm eventually faded, and her eyes met mine again. I could tell they were still hazy with bliss, but luckily she wasn’t cumming constantly. As hot as that would be, an occasional break from the squeezing was welcome. Her pussy was too tight for that long term!

A bright, heavenly smile pierced through the blissful pleasure glowing from her face. It was a look of pure love. I’d seen it before with my brainwashed girls, but god, it never got old. “Shujin, I want you to know something,” she spoke uncharacteristically clearly, as if the words were coming directly from her soul. “I love you… I love you more than I can describe! I’ll do anything… everything for you. I’ll be your perfect little wife, your slave, your maid, whatever you want!”

She was too darn adorable; I just had to squeeze her tight in my arms. “You’re turning out to be such a good girl, Amiira,” I praised the lovable Asian. “You can be my wife, my slave, and my hood little maid if you can do one thing for me.”

Another orgasm halted her reply as I gently rubbed against her cervix. I knew what she was going to say, though.

“Fill your throat with my cock.” I whispered into her ear as she came for me.

I let her sit up, and she waited patiently for me to lie on my back. I guided her to her hands and knees perpendicular to me so I could finger her pussy while she tried to swallow my cock. By the time we were in position, a thin string of drool had slipped out of her waiting mouth. I pushed her head down to let her know she could start.

I moaned while her tongue dutifully swirled around my tip as she tasted her own pussy on me. Once she realized with surprise she wasn’t going to gag, she started to slip me into her tight throat. Then, it was my turn to wriggle in pleasure and try and force myself deeper. She didn’t resist, though, so in seconds, my cock visibly bulged her throat while my crotch hit her nose. After about 15 seconds, she finally came up for air. Her face was ruined with spittle and tears, but she was excited and desperate to do it again.

This time when her nose touched my pelvis, I inserted two fingers to the knuckle in her dripping pussy. If she could have breathed, her blissful moans would have become a scream of orgasmic pleasure. The tightness of her throat had me at the precipice of cumming too.

When she pulled back again to catch her breath, I left my fingers in her pussy. The pure bliss on her ruined face was almost enough to make me cum right then.

I angled myself awkwardly so I could place my pinkie at her tight rosebud after using her pussy juice for lubrication. I commanded her to relax, and I slipped it in all the way. She orgasmed immediately from being filled in two holes. I grabbed her by the hair and shoved her mouth onto my cock. The instant her nose touched my pelvis, her body collapsed and relaxed. Her pulse dropped along with her need for oxygen, and he body was only supported by my cock, and my fingers. The only sign she was still alive was the ripples running through her pussy as she came uncontrollably.

Finally, it became too much and came spurt after spurt straight into her stomach. Cognizant of suffocating Amiira, I begrudgingly rolled her off me and removed myself from all her holes.

She gasped a breath of air but otherwise did not react. I waved my hand before her blank face, but her eyes didn’t move.

“Damn, you’re a good little cocksucker…Hmm, I guess your trance keeps going… uh, wake up Amiira?” I said questioningly.

To my relief, her eyes opened wide, and a smile spread on her face. “Wow!” She said while her body twitched with aftershocks, “Did I do good enough to be your wife, Shujin?”

I was still catching my breath from my orgasm, but I replied, “Yep… I did promise that. I’m never getting rid of you after that performance, regardless.

“Yay!” She chirped brightly, “I’ll be the best wife ever! I’ll be a good little cocksucker too.”

I didn’t catch her little hypnotic slip in my stupor. I did manage to convince myself to get up, though. I told Amiira to clean herself up and get dressed in one of the pink gym outfits I had bought all the girls.

We returned to the main lobby with Amiira holding my hand lovingly. When I arrived, everyone was turned away from me and looking at a newcomer. I smiled, assuming it was my last interviewee.

“She’s dressed a little weird; I’ve never seen a redhead go so hardcore into all black…except maybe Kim Possible,” I thought to myself with amusement, “hmm she looks a lot like Kara…”

As the door closed behind me, everyone turned to greet me with worried faces. I warily extended my hand to welcome her.

In a flash, pain washed over me as the girl forced my hand behind my back and placed something cold and hard on the back of my head.

“Well fuck!” I groaned.