The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Taken For a Spin

By Voyager65

Chapter 6

The next morning was a busy one. Amy, Ira, Erica, Kara, and I all met at 8:00 a.m. in the main lobby. Amy and Ira were chipper. I doubted their programming let mornings bother them much. Erica looked like she’d already been up pumping iron since sunrise and was ready for more reps. Kara looked sour before she opened the door, but her face shifted to excitement as she crossed the threshold into the lobby. She looked sexy, wearing the uniform I designed for her. She wore a black button-down shirt with a few too many buttons undone and a cute white apron with a pink heart on her ample bosom. She also had on a tight white mini-skirt partially covered by her apron. She also followed my instructions and wore a black choker and absolutely no undergarments.

“Good morning, boss!” She chirped as she walked over to hug me. “Are you going to introduce me to the team?!”

I was a bit flustered by the sudden hug. I guessed the image in her head of a perfect employee involved physical affection. I could see how she may have gathered that based on the previous night’s activities, though.

I introduced Kara to the other girls while closely observing Erica’s reactions. I nonchalantly squeezed Kara’s tits in full view of Erica, and she didn’t respond.

Confident in Erica’s training to find everything I do as normal, I carried on explaining everyone’s jobs and tasks for the day. I gave Ira the lead secretary position at the front desk and showed her how to operate all of the computer aspects. She picked it up quickly. I often forgot she was a very smart woman with a business degree before I deleted her old personality.

Erica needed no guidance. I gave her free rein over the gym floor and asked her to spend the day getting any supplies she needed or wanted to prepare for opening day.

I gave Amy a job as an office assistant. Her job would be to check in on all the other employees and customers and help them when needed. She would handle keeping supplies in stock, scheduling events, and running the website as well.

I led Kara to the coffee shop and tasked her with practicing with all the equipment and making a sample of each menu item for me and the other employees to taste test. She hurriedly got to work.

I sat at the bar and watched the cute girl prepare the espresso machine. “So, what did you do last night after I let you go?” I asked.

“Oh sir, I had to act like that awful bitch I used to be,” she said with a pout, “I was so horny sir… I tried to hook up with someone, but just the thought of having sex with anyone made me physically ill. Instead, I just took sexy photos and posted them for my fans. Late at night, I realized I could think sexually about only you. The real me was very ashamed, but I fingered myself to the thought of you until I passed out from exhaustion.”

The espresso machine whirred to life, and the familiar sound of hot coffee being brewed filled the cafe.

“Sounds like you probably figured out you can’t cum without me huh?” I smirked and replied. “I bet you are feeling pretty desperate for release by now, huh?

“You have no idea, sir. I couldn’t even escape my needs in my sleep,” she said respectfully. “All of my personalities would do anything for you if you let me… or us(?) orgasm.”

“Is that so?” I said knowingly, “I’ll tell you what. Make me a mocha, and we can talk about it.”

“Yes, sir! Right away!” She chirped.

I enjoyed watching her unsupported tits bounce while she hurriedly made my latte. In only a few minutes, she held out a cup to me.

“Wow, that smells great!” I said while reaching for the coffee. “We are in private right now, so why don’t you show me those titties again and get back to edging yourself for me like a good girl.”

She replied with her usual “yes, sir,” and quickly let her apron down to remove her shirt. Her gorgeous tits bounced free of the fabric, and she rolled her shoulders back to give me a better view. She pressed a button on the vibrator remote in her apron pocket and made a cute gasping moan as her legs involuntarily crossed.

I was glad she wore the vibrator. It’s a G-spot type remote vibrator, so today would be a test run to see if her pelvic muscles are strong enough to keep it inside her pussy without panties to help. If she couldn’t, I figured the bike could help change that.

I watched her make a coffee for each of my employees while she struggled to hide her ever-increasing neediness.

“Before you take those to everyone,” I said while pulling my stool back and freeing my hard cock from my pants, “why don’t you kneel down here and give your favorite boss a nice blowjob and I’ll decide if I’m going to let you cum or not.”

Kara’s work persona immediately added blowing her boss to the list of standard working duties to be a perfect employee. She hurriedly knelt at my feet and looked up at me with an infectious ‘customer service’ smile. Before she could say anything, I grabbed her sexy pink ombré hair and guided her willing mouth onto my cock.

Her mouth felt warm, wet, and inviting as she gently bobbed her head while looking up at me for approval. Her technique was methodical, like following a recipe for a latte. It’s exactly what I expected from a model employee.

“Are you enjoying this?” I asked her between my moans of pleasure.

“Yes, sir, I’m happy to be of service!” She said quickly, with a bit of saliva dripping off her lips before returning to business.

“Kara, it’s break time,” I spoke her trigger phrase to bring out her true personality.

The real Kara finally got to surface after nearly 12 hours of being overpowered by her facade personas.

Her eyes darkened slightly as she transitioned from dutiful employee to defeated submissive slut. She has endured hours upon hours of edging as a passenger in her own body. She wasn’t scared or unhappy, though. Her almost overwhelming submission fetish, coupled with her constant debilitating arousal, quickly made her controlled imprisonment a welcome state of being.

She lifted her head off my cock and begged, “Master, please, please help me cum! I’ll do whatever you want!”

“Tell me you’re sorry for being a stuck-up bitch when you met me.”

“I’m so sorry, master; I’ve been a stuck-up bitch my whole life! I’ll change for you, master! I can be more like my other personality!”

To prove her point, she plastered on a big smile before enveloping my cock in her mouth. Unlike her barista persona, she let out occasional little moans, and her technique was much more sloppy and desperate, which felt fantastic.

I used my phone app to increase the vibration of her sex toy to the max. Her moans increased exponentially and made my dick feel wonderful.

“Kara, it’s quitting time,” I used her trigger to go to her old persona.

She pulled away from my cock in disgust and scowled at me. “Eww!” She exclaimed, “You’re fucking gross; I’m not going to suck you off anymore. Why don’t you do something useful and get me off creep.”

I laughed at her reaction. “Bitch, I know exactly how desperate you are right now,” I shot back at her In amusement. “You’ve got a vibrator in your cunt right now, and you can’t quite hide how good it feels and how bad you need to cum after edging yourself to thoughts of me all night. If you want to cum you’ll shut the fuck up and put your mouth back where it belongs.”

I didn’t feel bad being a total asshole to her because she technically wasn’t real. Besides, the old her clearly deserved it.

She scoffed but obeyed and started giving me a half-assed blow job as she glared up at me and tried to stifle her wanton moans.

As I was enjoying her angry blowjob, something I’d never imagined I’d experience, Erica walked in.

“Hey, David,” she said politely without raising a single eyebrow at the scene before her. “Can I get one of those coffees?”

“Yeah, of course!” I said. “Back to work, Kara, hand Erica a coffee, and then get back over her and let me cum down your throat!”

“Yes, sir!” She jumped up and jovially handed Erica a coffee.

“Thank you.” Erica spoke appreciatively, “I apologize for interrupting your training.”

Kara hurriedly knelt between my legs and began bobbing her head on my cock again. As I was getting close, I grabbed her pink hair and forcefully sped her up. “I’m close,” I moaned. “When you swallow, I want you to be a good little barista and cum for me.”

She moaned her typical “yes, sir” onto my cock, and I immediately exploded into her waiting mouth. She swallowed each spurt and screamed in pleasure into my cock. I heard a splash of liquid on the floor and was pleasantly surprised to see she squirted a little from the intense orgasm.

While recovering my senses, I allowed Kara to take a seat and disable her vibrator to regain her breath.

“It’s break time, Kara.”

“Master, thank you, thank you, thank you!” Kara leaned forward and kissed me as her body trembled with aftershocks. “I can’t even explain how badly I needed that… how badly I need you. God, I’m still so horny, though... would you possibly consider removing whatever horny spell you put on me? I-it’s too much! I can barely think.”

“You’re welcome, slave,” I said between breaths. “I’m afraid you’ll have to get used to being so horny all the time. You’re exactly how I want you to be.”

Before she could respond, I stood up and redressed. “Kara, back to work,” I used her trigger phrase. “Just keep practicing in here. I have things to do elsewhere.”

“Yes, sir!” She smiled and began putting her clothes back on as I walked out.

I left Kara in the coffee shop to continue with her practice. Even through the post-orgasmic clarity, I was quite pleased with how devoted of an employee she was turning out to be. It also brought me great sadistic joy knowing how she felt beneath her façade personality. Her body and mind were brimming with nearly debilitating sexual need that would never be solved. Well, except for a few seconds during Her refractory period… but I figured I could further reduce that with the bike, too.

I stopped and made Amy and Ira swoon with a passionate kiss before heading down the long hallway to my secret dungeon.

The heavy steel door closed behind me with a satisfying thunk as I strolled to the bike. It was finally time to make a few macro commands. I loved giving commands myself and watching the entire process of brainwashing, but it would be a lot smarter to have a standardized set of baseline commands, so I or my girls could quickly add to my growing collection of toys.

I inserted the admin chip to access all macro command features and some beta options.

The first macro I made was for employees. I had two more girls I planned to hire this afternoon, so it would come in handy.

I more or less reused the wordings from Kara’s training with some modifications. I didn’t bother with the three separate personality idea. I instead opted for a brainwashed but unaware true personality and facade of a normal persona. In a nutshell, the macro would brainwash them with the following basic tenets:

Lastly, I made the changes to employees permanent by default. I would not have to use the trigger phrase to make their changes permanent. They’d get off the bike ready to serve me forever. The admin chip enabled me to set the beta test automatic AQI function to ON. This allowed me to add a desired AQI to the macro, and the bike would attempt to adjust the pedaling rate to meet it. I set it to a solid 140%, which would be high enough to make my employees constantly ready for sex but not overwhelmed. It would also make them nicely submissive without dimming their minds of individuality. My slave command would ensure they always obeyed.

All I had to do was add any special commands I wanted to give them outside of the macro.

The next macro I made was meant to be used on gym members that caught my eye. Many of the commands were similar but much more focused on sexual upgrades.

I added one more critical command before I hit enter. I realized if I enslaved enough girls over time, I could transition the gym to full members only. Then, all of my brainwashed girls could behave and dress exactly like they wanted to. I could have them befriend and bring in attractive girls to add to my collection. The best part is if they created a little workout community between themselves, it would really encourage other gym goers to try and join in by dressing sluttier, and working out to improve their bodies more and more to fit in with the group.

It’s a lofty goal, but I felt like it was possible and possibly even safer for my… business because the group of girls could give themselves alibis and they could cast a broader net to protect me… Or they could do the opposite and paint a massive target on me.

Regardless, I decided it was worth the experimentation. So I typed: “You will be able to identify all of my brainwashed girls by a specific set of jewelry that you and them will wear. I will provide the jewelry, and you will cycle which items you wear randomly. If you see another girl wearing one or more items from the set, and you aren’t sure she’s my slave, you will discreetly ask me or one of my employees.”

I continued under a separate command line: “Once you are certain someone is one of my brainwashed girls, you will instantly become best friends with them inside and outside the gym. You will form a community and actively try to entice attractive girls to join the gym. As a group, you will begin to lightly push the boundaries of acceptably slutty clothing in the gym and encourage other gym goers to as well by giving them compliments and encouragement. You will set up events and activities in the gym, with my approval, to increase our ratings and draw in more attractive girls. Although the gym technically allows men, as a group, you will subtly push any men except for me to go elsewhere to maintain a women’s only gym.”

With those incredibly wordy commands out of the way and dozens of sets of customized jewelry ordered from Etzy, I finalized the macro. I set the automatic AQI to aim for 175% to make them seriously horny and submissive but not quite as extreme as Kara. Lastly, I did not make their changes permanent. I set the duration to 1 year before reverting to their unaware normal personalities. I’d decide if I wanted to keep them or not and use the trigger phrase within that time period if so.

With the admin chip inserted, I scrolled around in the other options for a bit. There were quite a few options that seemed for military use. Most weren’t helpful, but one caught my eye. A folder could be uploaded with 3D facial scan files and an Excel file. It appeared the bike would use the scan file to automatically identify a subject and pull the appropriate programming macros out of the Excel file, execute them, and then issue the get off the bike command. Pretty powerful stuff. It would make the bike completely automated.

“Definitely food for thought,” I whispered with intrigue.

For the time being, I just shut down the bike and left the room. It was about time for the interviews, and I looked forward to testing my macros.

I returned to the coffee shop to grab a quick bite before my meeting. As I stepped through the door, I saw the beautiful sight of Kara bent over at the waist, trying to reach across the bar for something. Her sexy pink hair was strewn across the bar top, and her visibly wet cunt peeked out from under her white skirt. I could feel myself hardening as I approached her. I wanted to fuck her against that counter, but I needed to save a little endurance for the rest of the day, unfortunately.

“What on earth are you doing, Kara?!” I shouted playfully at the girl, causing her to jump straight in the air.

“Oh! I-I I’m sorry, boss!” She stuttered, “ I was cleaning the counter, and I knocked over a cup! I was just picking it up.”

The poor girl looked like someone shot her dog. It took me a minute to realize that her persona of a perfect employee took my playful anger seriously. “Kara, easy, I’m not mad. I was just joking with you,” I said soothingly. “I quite enjoyed the view; just maybe don’t bend over like that when we have customers. Okay?”

The stress and fear drained out the poor girl like water from a faucet, and her infectious smile returned. She said, “Oh giggle I should have known you were joking! I would never do this when we have customers, don’t you worry! I’ll do it more when it’s just us since you like it, though!!”

I shook my head and walked over to the cold display case to pull out a pre-prepared sandwich and a bottle of water. “Kara, you’re really something, you know that?” I said as I looked her curvy body up and down. “You don’t have a sister or hot cousin that looks like you, do you?”

She blushed at the compliment. “Thank you, sir!” She said happily, “I actually do have a sister. She’s pretty attractive, too, but not exactly like me.”

I replied, “You should definitely bring her by. I was planning on hiring another barista to help you anyway.”

Her smile darkened a bit, and she explained why as I ate my sandwich. “Yeah, no, I don’t think that will work out, sir. Will you let my normal personality come out? I, I mean, she can explain better.” she said as she sat beside me. I muttered her break time trigger per her request. “Thank you, master. So… she’s kind of intense, and we don’t really get along. She’s pissed that I took this job even though she thinks I’m being paid as much as you initially offered me.”

“Why is she so mad?” I asked.

She sighed and said, “I really don’t know. We were very close a couple of years ago. Our parents were a bit evangelical… She got kicked out on her 18th birthday for getting a tattoo and dying her hair pink. She was just trying to celebrate adulthood and make her own decisions. She was luckily only about a month from graduating, and the high school principal took pity on her and let her stay at his house until graduation despite the optics of having a high school girl at his house.”

I finished my sandwich and listened intently as she continued. “I didn’t hear from her for two more years after that until I graduated. I was a bit smarter and waited a bit past my birthday to follow in her footsteps. I got the same heart tattoo on my ass and dyed my hair the same shade of pink. The look on my parents’ faces when I walked into the house with my high school diploma and pink hair was priceless. I had been planning for two years, so I had a few thousand bucks saved and stolen from my parents, a crappy car, and I was already packed and ready to go. I just flipped them off and left without a word.”

I laughed in surprise and honestly admiration. Yeah, this girl was a bitch when I met her, but Jesus Christ, she had earned that right. She talked the talk and walked the walk, unlike most women I’d met. I almost felt bad for nearly wrecking her mind with alternate personalities and that 200% AQI… almost.

“So I guess you somehow met back up with her in college?” I asked.

“Yeah, she wasn’t easy to find, but I tracked down one of her old friends who told me a place where she worked, and I went on a wild goose chase for a few weeks, driving across the country until I finally ended up at her doorstep. She wasn’t what I remembered. She’s bitter, quiet, and cynical now. She generally wears all black, and she’s usually mumbling about something. She took me in until I could get set up in the dorms, and we don’t talk much now, sadly. I miss her.”

I frowned at the sight of her melancholy smile. “What does she do for a living? And why is she pissed about you working here?” I said after a pause.

She started speaking again. “I really don’t know, but it must pay well. She lives fairly comfortably, and I’ve never seen her work... She does drive around a lot, though. I know she’s working because she often mumbles about some company. As for being pissed, I’m really not sure. She’s just generally like that.”

“She’s not going to be a danger to me, is she?” I asked.

“No, I don’t think so. I’m pretty sure she calmed down a little when I showed her the benefits and the pay. She wasn’t pleased about my camgirl stuff either, but she got over it.”

My instincts told me her sister was bad news. I’d definitely NOT pursue that fantasy. I could find myself a pair of sisters, or even better, twins, elsewhere.

Just then, a cute Asian girl in black dress walked into the cafe.