The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

“SWORD & ROSE” Part 4

(Commercial Break ends.
Fade in. Mark, dressed all in black, is sitting in his Jaguar sports car., down the lane from the suburban house, the location Rose spent the day. He is using specialed night binoculars. In front of the house is a large lorry, a limo, and a van. Large burly men are loading crates onto the lorry, while one stands by the limo.)
MARK
(To himself):

Seems like a lot of muscle for a fashion shoot.

(The lorry, now loaded, drives off with the men, except for the one by the limo. Mark quietly exits his car, and makes his way in the shadows to the house. As he gets in position behind the sedan, the front door opens.)
TECHNICIAN:

The Professor wants you for the “social interaction exercise”.

(The limo thug smiles broadly, throws down his cigarette and goes into the house. Mark straightens and goes to the door and listens. He then carefully tries the knob, finding the thug has left it unlocked. He cracks the door. Mark hears music, the overture from “Gisselle”, and enters.
In the entranceway, Mark looks down. Shot of Rose’s discarded sandals. Mark picks them up. Under the music, he hears murmured conversation. He peers around a corner. (wide shot of living room. The thug is on the sofa with one of three brainwashed women, who’s dressed in shorts and a halter. The Technician is with the third girl, who is dressed in a dark blue top and capris pants. They share a love seat. The four are engaged in deep kissing. As Mark watches, shot of Laura’s bare feet approaching him from behind. Shot of her tapping him on the shoulder. Mark whirls around and sees Laura standing there with a playful smile.
LAURA
(pointing at the sandals):

I say, I rather doubt those will fit you.

(Mark responds by putting a finger to his lips).
LAURA
(small giggle):

Shy? How adorable. (Whispers while taking his free hand). I know a more private spot. (She takes him into a spare bedroom. He closes and locks the door, as he does she lays on the bed in a seductive pose.)

LAURA:

So, shy boy, what brings you to our studio?

MARK
(moving closer to the side of the bed):

My friend was here today for the fashion shoot, and the silly minx forgot her shoes. I’m just here to collect them for her. Maybe you know her, Rose Campion.

LAURA:

Of course I know Rose...but there was no photo shoot...only dress rehearsal for tonight’s command performance. And I’m quite sure she has no need for those things. (She lifts her left foot, points it at the sandals, and then rubs her toes on the side of his leg.). You see, our company is a barefoot school, a la Isadora Duncan.

MARK
(sitting on the side of the bed):

Tell me more about this Dance Rose is going to perform.

LAURA:

Plenty of time for talk later, shy boy. (She quickly pulls him down and begins kissing him passionately. Mark tries to gently push her away, but after a second gives in and kisses her back. Fade out.

Fade in. Control’s office. Control is struggling, trying to pull a heavy binder from his bookcase. Wembly rushes over and pulls the binder from him)
WEMBLY:

Sir...that’s far too heavy for you.

Control:

Er...thanks, I suppose.

(He sits at his desk, takes out a large cigar and lights it. He is shocked when Wembly takes the cigar and pushes it into an ashtray.)

WEMBLY!!!! What the blazes are you doing?

WEMBLY :

Sir...you know Dr. Bloom wouldn’t approve.

CONTROL:

What does bloody Dr. Bloom have to do with it?

WEMBLY:

Lady Rose came to me...sir, she told me about your heart.

CONTROL:

WHAT?

WEMBLY:

Don’t be cross with Lady Rose, sir. She had to tell me about your retirement so I can help her take over commanD of Rapier.

Control
(Close up on his beet red face):

Wembly, you twit.....sit down and tell me all about your talk with Agent Campion.

(Fade out. Fade in.
The bay. Rose’s head, face covered by a mask with sophisticated re-breather, her hair tucked into a black scuba hood. View shifts to a small beach, where a Rapier agent in a black field uniform is patrolling with an assault gun. View shifts back to Rose, who quietly pulls off the mask and lets it sink. Her hands come up with air pistol. She aims. Close up of the Rapier sentry, who grunts and falls to the sand with a feathered dart in the side of his neck. Shot of Rose walking ashore, pulling off the hood, revealing her hair in a ponytail.. She is wearing Scuba outfit that leaves her arms, legs, hands and feet bare. All of her exposed skin is painted with black and dark green cammo patterns. She has a small backpack. She runs over to the sentry and drags him into the bush. She then looks up at the Carrington House, site of the summit. Close up on her hypnotized face. Dramatic music. Fade out.
Fade in. The bedroom. Mark and Laura are still kissing, then Mark finally pushes away.
MARK
(somewhat breathlessly):

I....I think we need a breather...you haven’t told me your name....

Laura:

I’m Laura. (She begins kissing his neck). And who are you?

Mark:

I’m.....wait...let’s just say I’m a friend...if you could just stop that for a second so we can have a proper conversation.

Laura
(giggling):

But that’s so unfair...I told the shy boy my name, and....

(The music on the house speakers changes to “Swann Lake.” Three pings of an electronic gong. Close up of Laura’s toes curling and relaxing. Close up of Laura’s face slowly draining of expression and emotion.)
MARK
(Concerned):

What’s the matter, darling?

(Laura does not answer, but instead swings her legs off of the bed, stands, her arms hanging loosely at her sides. She pads to the door, unlocks it, and leaves it open as she goes into the hallway. Mark begins to follow her until he hears the sound of the Limo thug and the Technician. He closes the door except for a crack.)
THUG:

Comrade...you need to convince Comrade Professor that the girls need longer seduction training sessions.

TECHNICIAN:

Enough, Comrade. You need to get his bags to the limo. He’ll be wanting to leave after giving the ladies their final instructions. (Their voices fade. Mark goes back to near the living room entranceway, staying again just around the corner, his gun out.

Wide shot of the living room. “Swan Lake” playing over hidden speakers. The three woman stand like zombies facing in Mark’s direction, but don’t appear to see him. Zinoviev and the Technician stand near the girls, their backs to Mark. Shot of Mark’s confused face. Shot of each girl’s blank face as Zinoviev begins to speak.)
ZINOVIEV:

Well done, Barbara and Lisa. I’m told you performed brilliantly in your “social interaction exercise”. My ballerinas must always be ready to use their charms to get information from men. Laura, I apologize that I had to take a call.....you and I will rehearse your seductive skills someday, in the future. (Shot of Laura’s entranced face).

(Face shot of Zinoviev. Turns to the Technician). Once they have completed the final exercise, you can take them from here and return them to their normal lives. You shouldn’t need it, but I am leaving a micro recorder with you just in case you need to re-trigger one of them. When you are done, report to the Melbourne safe house.

(Turns back to the women)

There are enemies out back. In a moment, you will go to the table just outside of the back door, arm yourselves, and eliminate all of our enemies in the training area. After you have completed this exercise, Pavel will speak to you, but you will hear my voice come from him. You will see him as your Dance Master. You will hear Pavel as your Dance Master, and you will obey him just as you obey me. Now go.

(The ladies robotically turn head for the back door, the Technician heads to the basement. The limo thug enters the living room from the kitchen, carrying a suitcase. Zinoviev and the thug turn and head to the front door, causing Mark to retreat back into the shadows of the hallway. Zinoviev and the thug leave. Mark heads to the back door and cracks it open. View of the back yard. Positioned around it are male mannequins in various action poses. As Mark watches, the girls are practicing. Laura is on one knee, sending a ninja throwing star into the eye of a mannequin. Another is using a garrote on one until the head snaps off. The third girl is slitting the throat of another mannequin with a large hunting knife. Mark looks down and sees a table laden with weapons. He also sees the mini recorder. After a moment of hesitation, he grabs and pockets it. He then approaches Laura. Before he can get too close, she turns towards him, her face a mask of murderius intent)
LAURA:

Enemy.....I must kill our enemies.....

MARK
(Face shot):

Laura....it’s me Mark....the shy boy....I’m going to get you and your friends out of....

LAURA:

Kill....the enemy...kill.....

MARK:

Laura....what are you talking about....snap out of it.

(Shot of Mark ducking, and a throwing star thudding into the wall behind him. He turns and runs for the fence. Shot of Laura headed for the weopons table. Shot of Mark scrambling over the fence, and then a throwing knife barely misssing his leg as he gets over the fence. Shot of Laura slowly blinking, then turning to stab a manequin as if Mark was never there. Fade out.
Fade in. Mark running to his Jaguar and getting in. He drives away. Interior shot of the Jaguar. Mark is driving and on his car phone. Shot of Control, at his desk. Dr. Bloom and a miserable Wembly stand near.)
CONTROL:

Blade! Where the devil have you been?

MARK
(Driving at high speed):

You need to send a team to 5091 Kallawaloo Road. There’s a hostile there and three girls...Watch them as well....they’re being controlled somehow. Sir...I’m afraid Rose also has been.......

CONTROL:

Brainwashed. We know. The intelligence sweep on that passport turned up gold. The man in the photo is a known KGB operative in their psi ops division...goes by the codename “Dance Master”. CIA has a Russian defector who claims this Dance Master is their top expert in Hypnosis...that he’s perfected a way to control women by stimulating neural pathways in the soles of their feet. CIA thought it rubbish but...

MARK:

It’s not rubbish at all, sir....I saw this Dance Master in action. Any idea where Rose is now? One of the girls said she was performing a ballet tonight.

CONTROL:

Not the foggiest. I was hoping she was with you. I am afraid this all has something to do with the summit.

MARK:

At least she doesn’t know about Carrington House. (Shot of Wembly looking guilt stricken. Shot of Control.)

Control:

She does Blade.... thanks to our besotted Horace Wembly. A few minutes of playing footsie with him, and he sang like a canary.

MARK:

if Rose was half as good as the bird I met at the house....well I wouldn’t be too harsh on Wembly. You better call Agent Harris and warn him about Rose.

CONTROL:

My thought exactly.......Agent Blade...Mark....you know that if our Rose has been programmed to harm anyone at the summit...you must stop her by......any means. Any means, do you hear me?

MARK:

Let’s hope it doesn’t come to that. He hangs up.

(Fade out.
Fade in. Carrrington House, upper balcony deck. Harris, a senior Rapier agent, is stepping out onto the deck. He looks down, and kneels. Shot of the wooden deck with footprints from a pair of bare, wet, and sandy feet. As he pulls his sidearm and stands in alarm, Rose emerges from the shadows, her hands in the air
ROSE:

You got me, dead to rights, Agent Harris.

HARRIS
(Whirling around):

Agent Campion...(relaxes, re-holsters his pistol)..you gave me a start....I thought Control wanted you out of this job.

ROSE
(friendly):

You know ole sly boots....that’s what he wanted everyone to think. Freed me up to act as his lone wolf, so I could covertly back up you lads. What’s the current status?

HARRIS:

All good until a minute ago. Our beach sentries just missed a radio check, and I can’t raise them. You were just down there....anything odd?

ROSE:

They seemed fine when I was there, must be some communications foul up. (She stops, and points towards the bay). Wait..isn’t that one of them over there?

(Harris rushes over to the deck bannister, looking where she is pointing. He doesn’t notice Rose backing away.)
HARRIS:

Where...I don’t see anything, where are you pointing? (There is a thud, then Harris turns towards Rose, a feathered dart sticking out of his neck. He crumples to the deck. Rose, now blankly entranced, kneels next to him and takes his walkee talkee radio, and a code book from his jacket. Close up of her blank face as she opens the code book. After looking for a moment. She places the radio to her head. Though her face looks blank, her voice sounds normal.)

ROSE:

Attention all Rapier personnel on site. This is is Agent Campion. I am taking command of the mission. Command override Fox Baker 557. Rapier Australia has been compromised. Agents from Rapier Singapore are arriving to take over. All units are to cooperate with Rapier Singapore agents. Radio silence is now in effect.. (She changes the channel on the radio. Her voice is now a hypnotised monotone. Close up of her entranced face).

Dance Master...this is Prima, Dance Master, this is Prima, over. (There is inaudible speach from the radio.) This is Prima....the stage is set. I repeat the stage is set.....over.

(She changes the channel back to its original setting.)
CONTROL
(on the radio):

Harris this is Control, over. This is a secure line, your ears only. Command ID Victor Victor 2792. Harris...answer me...over.....Agent Rose Campion has been compromised and is not to be trusted, over......

(Rose turns the radio off
Dramatic music. Fade out
Commercial break)