The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

“SWORD & ROSE” Part 5

(Commercial Break ends.
Fade in. Back of a large lorry. About 20 Rapier agents are tied and gagged. Some struggle, many, victims of Rose’s dart pistol, are asleep. The woke agents are startled when the back door opens, revealing Mark. He jumps in, then pulls an unconscious man in behind him. The man is wearing a black uniform with the Rapier insignia and a black ski mask. Mark then moves to a near woke Rapier man, and uses his knife to cut first the gag, then the ropes binding him. He shows signs of being beaten)
RAPIER MAN:

Crikey, Agent Blade....I know you ain’t going to want to believe it...but it was Rose...she came over the command line and said we’d been compromised, and she was taking over. It seemed wrong, but she had the right codes...and she does own the company we reckoned. Then this Lorry shows up with a load of men in Rapier garb, and she tells us to cooperate. Next thing we know, they’re pointing their guns at us. Why’d Rosie do this to us?

MARK:

She’s not responsible.......she’s been hypnotised. I have to stop her....and whatever they’ve programmed her to do.

(Mark begins stripping the enemy soldier, and putting on his uniform.)
RAPIER MAN:

I gave them a tussle, and they roughed me up...thought I was out.....I heard two of them talking...they said something about the finale being on camera...

MARK:

The diplomats worked out that they would tape a joint statement to be released to the press.......that’s supposed to happen at midnight. That gives me a some time, at least.

RAPIER MAN:

To do what? They must’ve 15-20 hostile between you and that house.

MARK:

Leave that to me. (Putting on the ski mask). Free the rest here and arm yourselves...retake the grounds if you can...you can use the phone in my car to call in the calvary. But whatever you do.....stay away from the house. If we aren’t careful we’ll have a mass hostage situation.

(Fade out. Fade in. A bedroom in the Carrington House. Rose sits at a mirror, carefully applying makeup. A silver broach shaped like a swan is on her shoulder. The cammo paint is washed from her skin, and she wears a short designer’s dress. Her hair is released from its ponytail and has been brushed. A door opens behind her, and a dark figure enters and places his hand on her shoulder. The shot widens and you see in reflection it is Col. Han.)
COL. HAN:

You look ravishing, my dear.

(Rose slowly turns her head up. Close up of her eyes blinking. Shot from her view. In her mind Col. Han transforms into Zinoviev.)
ROSE:

Thank you, Dance Master. I will be ready for the finale.

COL. HAN:

Let’s go over the details of your final performance.

ROSE
(She turns back to the mirror. Her voice and face is placid as she continues to do her makeup):

I am to wait here quietly for my musical cue. My musical cue will take me deep. I will take the pistol and enter the conference room with one of your men. I will recite my statement for the camera....and then I will shoot President Lee in the head at close range. You will then shoot and kill me.

COL. HAN:

And that prospect doesn’t disturb you at all?

Rose.
(Pauses her make up application, looking back at Han, who she sees as Zinoviev):

The Swan Princess always dies in the last act. It is my greatest joy to perform this dance for you, Dance Master.

(Fade Out.
Fade in. The conference room. President Lee and envoys from the US, Britain, and Australia are standing, stretching, and shaking hands. The mood is happy. Col. Han enters.
PRES. LEE:

Colonel....tell the camera crew we are ready for them.

(Han nods, and snaps his fingers towards the open door. His hand picked camera crew enter and begin setting up.)
BRITISH ENVOY
(shaking President Lee’s hand):

History will remember you as a great man.

PRES. LEE:

I don’t care about that. My people have suffered too long under a misguided system. We shall hold elections and I will retire to the country.....that is if the Army doesn’t overthrow me. Moscow still has great sway there. Men like Col. Han here will be vital to our cause. (Han joins them).

COL. HAN:

You can count on me to do my duty, Mr. President.

(“Swan Lake” begins playing over the rooms speakers, Fade out. Fade in. The bedroom. Close up of Rose’s peaceful, smiling face, her closed eyes, her head turned up as if she is listening. Close up of her feet, her toes slowly curling and uncurling in rhythm with the music. Wider shot as she slowly rises, her eyes opening. She steps to the backpack on the bed, and removes a pistol. She takes the safety off, and cocks the pistol. She gracefully leaves the room, almost dancing. Fade out
Fade in, the Conference room.
PRES. LEE
(annoyed):

Colonel.....do something about that infernal music....it’s nearly time for the joint statement.

(Han nods and heads for the door. Suddenly, the door bursts in. Rose and a ski masked agent with a machine pistol enter. Rose fires a shot into the ceiling.)
AUSTRALIAN FOREIGN MINISTER:

WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS?

ROSE:

Everyone stay exactly where you are. We want no more killing than necessary....but we will shoot you dead if you interfere.

BRITISH ENVOY:

I say.....you’re Rose...Lord Campion’s daughter...

ROSE:

I do this in the name of my father....and all our brothers and sisters in the governments and security organs of the West...who see this so called “summit” as nothing less than a new Munich........traitorous appeasement. This ends now.

(Rose walks towards President Lee, the gun raising towards his head. Three electronic pings of a gong. Rose stops but does not lower the pistol. Shot of the agent pulling off the ski mask. It’s Mark. He drops his gun and holds up the mini recorder. He hits play again, and the three pings sound again. Close up of her feet and her toes curling. Headshot of Mark.)
MARK:

Rose.....it’s me....You have to listen to me....the KGB brainwashed you..hypnotised you....you don’t want to kill anyone.....Listen......it’s me...Mark.

ROSE
(her voice emotional, a tear falling down her cheek):

M..Mark....yes, I know it’s you.....

MARK:

That’s a relief...now just hand me...

ROSE:

I know it’s you because the voice of the Dance Master warned me you would try to interfere.

( She turns quickly and shoots Mark, who is hurled across a conference table and to the floor. She is crying, her gun hand shaking.)
COL. HAN
(whispering):

Go ahead....Dance the finale.

(These words calm Rose and she gathers herself. Close up of Mark, bleeding from his shoulder, but alive.)
MARK
(to himself):

Voice of the Dance Master?

(Realization breaks across his face.)
(Close up of Rose’s bare feet as she resumes her slow walk. Three pings again, she stops, her toes curl. Close up of Mark’s face, concentrating.)
MARK
(His voice, lower, doing a Russian accent.):

Listen to the voice of your Dance Master....tonight’s performance is cancelled......

(he stands. Shot of Rose’s confused face. She looks at Mark, who transforms into Zinoviev in her eyes).
COL. HAN:

Don’t listen to him......listen to me. (She sees him also as Zinoviev)

MARK:

Stand down....the performance is cancelled.

(Col. Han snaps and pulls out a pistol and points it at Mark.)
COL. HAN:

ENOUGH OF YOUR INTERFERENCE!

(Gunshot. Col. Han falls dead, revealing Rose with a smoking gun. She drops her pistol and runs over to Mark.)
MARK:

Thanks, Poppet.....

Rose
(still entranced):

I won’t let anyone harm you, Dance Master.

(Fade out.
Commercial Break
Fade in. Hospital room. “Swan Lake” plays. Rose lies atop sheets in a hospital gown, the soles of her bare feet to the Camera. Her toes slowly curl and uncurl. Her eyes are closed.
DR. BLOOM
(his voice a low murmur):

Now Rose...I will count to three and you will wake...rested and relaxed. One.....two...and three. (Close up of Rose’s eyes opening. Shot of Bloom, his voice louder). Alright, Agent Blade you can come in now.

(Mark enters with flowers.)
MARK:

Hello Poppet....

ROSE
(tearful):

Mark.....I’m so sorry.

MARK:

Not another word about that. (He leans down and kisses her on the lips, their first romantic kiss in the history of the show. Shot shifts to the corrider, where Bloom and Control talk)

Control:

I need an answer...Is Lady Campion salvageable as an agent?

BLOOM:

I’m very optimistic...we have her trigger, and Agent Blade’s talent for mimicry....we’ve done a yeoman’s job of deprogramming her. Time is on our side...without re-enforcement, whatever triggers this Dance Master left will be eventually rejected by her mind like a splinter from a finger. Give it some time...Rose will be right as rain.

(Fade out. Fade in. Interior of a Soviet sub. Zinoviev stares at the glossy of Rose.)
Zinoviev:

The fools will think they can tear the threads that bind you to me. Let them. Our Pas de Deux is not complete......I promise....you shall dance for me again.

(Dramatic music
End Credits.)