The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

“SWORD & ROSE” Part 3

(Commercial Break ends
At Rapier HQ. Wembly, Control’s unctuous bureaucratic assistant, walking down the hall. Shot cuts to inside Wembly’s Office where Mark is looking through a log book. He finds a recent entry in Rose’s handwriting, an address for her fashion shoot earlier in the day. Mark quickly rips out the page and pockets it. He has just returned the log into the desk when Wembly enters.)
WEMBLY:
(annoyed):

Mr. Blade! What, may I ask, are you doing in my office?

MARK
(pulling out the photocopied passport)

Wembly...I need information about this.

WEMBLY
(takes the photocopy)

So why pester me about it...go see Research......two doors down. Now if you don’t mind I have serious matters to attend.

MARK:

I tried Research, Wembly.......they’ve got nothing. I need this telexed to our friends at Special Branch, CIA, FBI, MI6......all of them...to see if they can tell anything about this man. Research won’t do it without Control’s.....or your approval.

WEMBLY:

Of course not. We can’t bother our friends just because some rogue field agent says so. Such contacts are a matter for the adults. What investigation is this related to?

MARK
(reluctant to implicate Rose)

Can we just say I think it might relate to the summit? (sarcastically).

WEMBLY
(sarcastic)

“Might relate”? I think you can do a bit better than that. I’ll just hold onto this until Control can be reached, and see what he has to say. Now, if you don’t mind......

(Mark appears to surrender and leaves. Shot of him in the corridor. Shot of his face appearing as if he has an idea. Shot of him entering an empty office and going to a phone on a desk. Shot of his hands dialing)(Shot of Wembly working at his desk. His phone rings, and he picks up.)
MARK
(doing his Control imitation again.)

Wembly!

WEMBLY
(startled)

Yes sir!

Mark:

Agent Blade is bringing by a copy of a passport. We need a full intelligence sweep with all of our official friends, toute suite.

WEMBLY
(gulping, looking at the photocopy)

Um...yes sir, he just dropped it by...I was just about to......

Mark:

You haven’t started yet? Whatare you waiting for, man?......Get on it, immediately.......oh, and I want you to report any findings directly to Blade...he’s running this show....got it? (Sound of phone being slammed down

Shot of Mark covertly watching the corridor. Shot from his perspective of Wembly rushing down to Research with the Photocopy. Shot of Mark’s face stifling a chuckle. Shot of Mark leaving in the opposite direction.
Close up on the corridor clock, then on the same clock after half an hour has passed. Corrider shot. Rose, hypnotised, walking to Wembly’s office. She is still in her short sundress and barefoot. She pauses at his door, blinks, and seems to awaken. As her expression comes to life, she takes on a sultry look with a predatory smile. She knocks three times.
Shot of Wembly, working at his desk.)
Wembly:

Enter!

(Shot of Rose in the doorway, a sensual smile on her lips.)
ROSE
(very feminine)

I do hope I’m not bothering you...Horace.

WEMBLY
(Quickly stands. Visibly flustered, it has been long established he has a schoolboy crush on Rose.)

Lady Campion! Of course not...please, sit.......can I get you anything?

(Rose saunters to a chair, and puts her feet on his desk. Close up of her long, tanned legs as she begins slowly rubbing her right shin with her left big toe. Close up of Wembly staring, close up of Rose.)
ROSE:

I don’t want to be a bother...I just wanted to have a chat with you about a matter.

(Horace snaps his view from her legs. He tries to regain his composure by going on the attack)
WEMBLY:

You’re a bit out of Rapier dress code, if I may say, Agent Campion.

ROSE
(giggling)

Oh, Horace...tell me....what’s the use of a girl owning a company if she can’t show up in her bare feet? (Her expression becomes more serious, her voice more icy). I am the owner of Rapier, International...am I not?

WEMBLY
(abject and again flustered)

Please, Lady Campion, I meant no disrespect....fashion sense is so different here than in London......and of course, yes......your late father’s will, while leaving Control in charge, did leave ownership solely to you.

ROSE
(voice warm again)

Thank you, Horace. It’s so nice to hear someone else say that. Most people see me as Mark Blade’s Girl Friday, not the owner. It’s partially my fault, I suppose. I’ve been wasting my time playing at being a field agent when I should have been learning from the man who truly keeps the place running....you.

WEMBLY
(obviously pleased by the compliment)

You’re too kind, Lady Campion.....we all do our duty.

ROSE:

Just the wise words I expectedfrom you. This confirms my choice. You will tutor me in the administration of this enterprise. So much to learn, especially now with Control’s imminent retirement....(seductively)..will you be my schoolmaster, Horace?

WEMBLY:

It would be my greatest......wait....what did you say about Control?

ROSE
(lowering her legs, bending her upper body over the desk as if she is trying to speak quietly, giving Wembly a great view of her ample cleavage.)

Bum ticker...according to Doctor Bloom.......if retires to his Scottish estate....he might have a few years left. It will be up to us to keep the place going.....of course, that means you and I working very, very closely, together. We’ll be peas....in...a pod.

WEMBLY
(stunned by these developments)

I......I...whatever you......need, Lady Campion.....

(Rose stands and saunters to Wembly’s side of the desk. She stands very close and hands him a paper from her handbag)
Rose:

Please...call me Rose. I thought I would start in Finance. I was just there, doing a bit of an audit. I found this rather extravagant item.....75,000 quid for leasing “CH” for five days......

WEMBLY:

Carrington House....that’s the “CH”....it’s where....wait.....I really shouldn’t say anymore.

ROSE
(bending to whisper, her lips brushing his ear)

The summit? That’s it, isn’t it? The summit is at Carrington House.

WEMBLY:

But, you’re not cleared....oh dash it all....if you’re taking over, I suppose you should know these operational details. Yes....that’s where. (Wembly tries to act professionally). Now if you look closely at this financial ledger, you’ll see entries for....

ROSE
(plants a kiss on his nearly bald head)

Oh....I think that’s enough for now. Thank you Horace...I knew I could count on you. I look forward to our partnership. (She slinks to the door.)

Wembly
(stands, unsteady)

Perhaps we can discuss our future....over a late dinner....

ROSE
(Her back is now to him, so he does not see that her face has again become entranced and empty)

Raincheck, Darling.......I have a ballet to attend tonight.

(She leaves. Fade out
Commercial Break)