The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

“SWORD & ROSE” Part 2

(Commercial Break ends.)
Fade in. The shot focusing on a blurry stationary spiral , slowly come into focus. Shot of the basement of the house which has been transformed into a brainwashing lab identical to the opening scene. Rose is strapped to the table. A technician is placing an electrode to the sole of her left foot. Other sensors and electrodes are already attached to her temples, wrist, and right foot. The tech stands and peers at Rose’s face.
TECHNICIAN:

Comrade Professor, she’s waking up.

ZINOVIEV:

Good...We can begin then. Test the EM pulse. We need to begin her dance lesson.

ROSE:

What the Devil is the meaning of this....unstrap me, immediately ...I’m a tad old for “dancing lessons”. And what “pulse” are you.....

(the TECHNICIAN pushes a button, slight crackle sound, close up of Rose’s soles briefly spasming, toes curling and releasing.”
ROSE:

HEY!!!!!!

ZINOVIEV (sounding concerned):

Are you in pain?

ROSE:

No...just surprised.....but if tickling my feet is the new KGB torture, I think Comrade Beria is somewhere rolling in his grave......Mr......I take it you are not Makreides?

ZINOVIEV (chuckling):

Torture? No...No far from it. But first....let us introduce ourselves. I am not Makreides the photographer and you are not simply Rose the supermodel. You can call me the Dance Master and I will call you Lady Campion of Rapier, International.

ROSE:

Emphatically unpleased to meet you. You must know, my associates will soon come looking for me.

ZINOVIEV:

But why would they do that? By this evening, you will back with them, telling them what I tell you to say. More importantly, you will be doing exactly what I tell you to do.

ROSE:

Brainwashing? Really.......I’m made of stronger stuff than to be made a puppet in one day, besides....

ZINOVIEV:

Please...you are about to say that you’ve been trained to resist mind control. But those who trained you have no idea about my method. You see, I am a neurologist who has specialized in hypnosis. I discovered that by stimulating certain neural pathways women.......even the most strong willed, can be rendered completely compliant and suggestible.

ROSE
(Yawning, sarcastic):

Well...I must say, your droning on about yourself is putting me to sleep. Seriously, even if such a thing was possible...Rapier would figure out what you’ve done to me. They’re pretty smart, you know.

ZINOVIEV:

How would they find out? No torture is involved....so there will be no marks on you. I use no drugs...so nothing to show up in your blood. You said it yourself...traditional brainwashing takes weeks of unpleasantness ...they would never believe you could be compromised in so little time. And you will give them no reason to suspect anything....that is until President Lee is dead at your hands.

Rose
(laughing):

You’ve seen a few too many Spy Movies.....Dance Master...this is insanity.

Zinoviev
(getting up and leaving her side.):

If you say so, Lady Campion.

Let us begin your first dance lesson. (He snaps his fingers. The lights dim. “Swan Lake” begins to play over speakers. The table begins to slowly rotate. Close up shot on the spiral which appears to rotate. Close up shot on her soles, three pings of an electronic gong, crackling sound, her toes curling and relaxing.

ZINOVIEV
(sing song, deep voice):

Is the music not lovely?

ROSE:

I prefer the disco version, myself....

(Eerie lights begin playing across the spiral, reflecting down on Rose’s face. Despite her brave words, there is a slight look of concern on her face.)
ZINOVIEV
(close up shot of his mouth):

Just let the music wash over you...

(Three gong pings then the crackling sound, close up of her toes curling. Close up of her face, trying to look away from the spiral.)

Tell me..the pulses on your feet....you find them unpleasant?

ROSE
(slightly distracted voice):

Not..not unpleasant.......pleasant......actually..I have to admit.....but...really...this is silly....let us stop this ....farce.

(Close up of her feet. Three pings..crackling sound, her toes curl and release.)
ZINOVIEV
(close up of his mouth):

You’re right...it’s all a farce........I can’t hypnotize you....you’re too well trained....too strong willed......so you have no worries...no concerns....so you might as well just enjoy the experience....what harm could it be...just enjoy.....the music.....my voice.....the lights......the beautiful spiral. You must admit....it is beautiful, is it not?

ROSE:

Umm.....what did you say? ( Despite herself, Rose is now looking at the spiral)

ZINOVIEV :

The spiral...so very beautiful....

ROSE
(murmuring):

Beautiful? Yes....it is.

(close up of the slowly spinning spiral, then Rose’s face., then her toes curling after 3 pings and the electric crackling sound, then her face, growing placid, then Zinoviev’s mouth)
ZINOVIEV:

Da....beautiful...almost as if you fall up into it...a beautiful dancer..enveloped by the gorgeous music........stimulated by pulses rhythmically playing on the soles of your feet.....Listen to me...the Master of the Dance. Let me teach you the steps of my ballet.....just give yourself over...to the music...to the pulses on your soles...to the lights...the spiral....my voice;

(close up of her soles. there are no more crackles, but her toes still curl at the three pings. Close up of Roses’ face, now placid, her half closed eyes locked on the spiral...her mouth staying half open.)
ZINOVIEV:

My voice....focus on my voice. You hear nothing now but my voice....It envelopes you...penetrates you....dominates you...you must always listen and obey my voice...

ROSE
(entranced) :

Your.........voice........listen..and obey....your voice.

ZINOVIEV
(closeup on his smiling mouth):

I am the Dance Master. You are my prima. Let us begin our dance

(Fadeout.
Fade in. Conference room of an embassy. Control and Mark sit acrosss from Colonel Han and President Lee. There is tension in the air.)
HAN:

This totally unacceptable...Comrade President....I am sorry to have trusted these capitalists......to suggest they will take you and I to some secret location without any of our security.......madness.

CONTROL:

Colonel......the very reason you retained Rapier was your concerns about internal security....We’re simply eliminating those concerns. I assure you......Rapier shall protect both of you.

HAN:

But.......

PRESIDENT LEE:

But what choice do we have Colonel? You’re the one who told me I cannot trust our security service. I am determined to attend this meeting....no matter the risk....even if I must trust my life to former enemies.....(turning to Control and Mark) Sir.....your plan is approved.

(Fade out. Fade in. Tchaikovsky’s “Sleeping Beauty Overture” plays. The living room of the suburban house. Zinoviev sits in an easy chair sipping brandy, as the other two brainwashed women attend him. Laura and Rose enter in the room. Laura is dressed exactly as before and Rose is dressed in her street clothes, but still barefoot. She looks a little confused. Zinoviev uses a remote to silence the music.)
ZINOVIEV
(Greek accent):

Well......Rose.......that was truly a productive day. It has been a pleasure to work with such a talented beauty.

ROSE:

Umm...yes..thanks.......it’s just that it all seems a tad blurry.... I mean I remember arriving and going to get dressed for the shoot then...

Zinoviev:

Oh dear......perhaps you have had too much sun...Perhaps this will help.

(He pushes a button on the remote.“Swan Lake” begins to play, then three gong pings. Close up of Rose’s toes curling and relaxing in the carpet. Shot of her arms dropping loose to her sides. In the background, you can see the other three women also responding to the trigger. The Russian stands up and walks over to Rose, standing close. He cradles her head in his hands. He speaks quietly.)
ZINOVIEV
(Back to his Russian accent):

Kiss me...my prima ballerina. (Rose tenderly kisses him on the lips.)

How intoxicating is the love of the utterly devoted. Now listen carefully. In a moment, I will snap my fingers and you will fully wake. It will be time for you to go home. You will be happy and content but tired from a long day modeling poolside. Makreides was brilliant and you were at your best. You only wish to return home and spend a quiet night relaxing alone. There you will wait for further direction. (He steps back and snaps his finger. Close up of Rose’s eyes blinking.)

ROSE:

It has truly been a pleasure, Mr. Makreides.

ZINOVIEV
(Greek accent):

We must work again....I will stay in touch.

(Exterior shot. Rose padding barefooted to her car, with her handbag. Fade out)
(Fade in. Customs Office at the airport.)
MARK:

Thanks for seeing me, Jimmy. We’ve got some VIPS in town, and we can’t be too careful. Anything odd coming through the airport?

JIMMY:

No...not really....probably nothing at all.

MARK:

Go on. Let me be the judge if it’s nothing.

JIMMY:

Right. Odd bloke came in yesterday. Some fashion photographer coming in for a fashion shoot.

MARK:

A Greek fellow named Makreides?

JiMMY:

How’d you know?

MARK:

Don’t worry about it. What was odd about the bloke?

JIMMY:

He was real impatient to get through customs. I checked his stuff...mostly cameras and lights and such. But one large crate had all of this stuff that looks like lab equipment or such. I asked him about it....he said it was props for the shoot....some kind of Mad Scientist scene. It all checked out with the invoices, so I let him through. But......

MARK:

Yes?

JIMMY:

I never told you..but my mum and her all her folk are from Athens...same as this Makreides. I used to go there for holidays all the time.

MARK:

So?

JIMMY:

Call me daft.....but his accent....it was close.....but off...just a little off.

MARK:

Right....can you give me a description?

JIMMY:

I can do a lot better than that. (Jimmy leaves and returns with folder.)

The Ministry finally reached into the pocket and got us new Xerox machines. (He hands a paper to Mark. Close up shows it be copy of “Makreides’“passport. Camera zooms in on Zinoviev’s passport photo. Fade out.)

ZINOVIEV:

Colonel....calm yourself.....I agree this is a problem. We depended on you knowing where the summit is being held. But we still have time. Remember, we have a skilled agent under our complete control....I simply need to reach her and task her with this new mission. I’m sure Lady Campion will save the production.

(Fade out. Fade in. Rose’s MG driving. Interior of the MG. Her car radio car phone buzzes. She picks up the handset from its compartment.
Shot of Mark, on the phone back at HQ.)
MARK:

Allo, Rose.

ROSE
(voice on phone)

What do you want, Mr. Blade?

Mark:

C’mon, Poppet...you’re not still mad at yours truly?

I was on your side. It’s not my fault you’re so highborn. Just ask Control. (Mark slips into his spot on imitation of Control’s voice, which sounds like Winston Churchill). The word of Rapier, International, must be upheld come Hell or high water. We shall uphold it on the beaches...We shall uphold it on the.......

ROSE
(laughing):

Stop it.......you know I can’t stay cross with you.

MARK
(back to his normal voice):

So tell me, how was your day of High Couture......had to be better than mine.

ROSE
(camera view shifts to Rose driving):

It was pretty great. Makreides was sensational. I’ve never worked so hard on a shoot but it was totally worth it. I can’t wait to see the published pictures. I’m completely tuckered out, though.

MARK:

Poor Poppet. Oh...one more thing....I talked to Jimmy at the Airport. He said Makreides brought in a bunch of science fiction props. What was it like to shoot with that stuff?

ROSE:

I have no idea what you’re talking about....it was just me in my bikini by the pool....there were no props.

MARK:

That’s odd.... Maybe we should get together for a talk about this Makreides...Jimmy raised some other concerns.

ROSE:

Oh, don’t be daft...Makreides an imposter?....I’ve shot with the best photographers in the world. I can spot a fake 100 kilometers away. I’m telling you, Makreides is the real deal. Besides....I am absolutely exhausted....can’t we just talk in the morning? I just want to go home....put on some music and kick off my........(Rose looks down and realizes she is driving in her bare feet. She looks around her car for her sandals while driving.)

MARK:

You still there, Rose...something wrong?

ROSE:

Uhh...no....no...I must have left them back at the shoot .....I guess working all day in the sun can make you a tad scrambled.

MARK:

Left what, Poppet?

ROSE:

Oh nothing....nothing important...Look, Mark, I appreciate your concern...but I just want to relax....I promise, we’ll talk Tomorrow.

MARK
(reluctantly).:

All right, Rose...ring me first thing in the morning....you can get me on the car phone.

ROSE
(warmly):

Count on it.....bye, luv. (Just as she hangs up, she pulls into her driveway and parks the MG. She opens her door and leans her body to reach for her handbag when her car phone rings again. She picks up the handset with annoyance.)

Look.....Mark......You know I admire your persistence...but this is.....

(Over the phone, the faint strains of “Swan Lake”, then three gong pings. Close up of Rose’s foot suspended over the driveway, her toes curling, the relaxing Close up of her face relaxing into trance. A voice, inaudible to the audience, begins speaking to her. Eventually, she responds:

I am alone...in my car.

(Pauses to listen to the inaudible voice for longer period of time.)

Yes, Dance Master....I understand.....I will learn what I can and call you...I won’t fail you...good bye, sir.

(She hangs up. Shot of her foot pulling back into the MG and the door closing. Shot of Rose’s entranced face. Shot of the MG starting up and pulling away from the driveway. Dramatic music)
(Second Commercial Break)