The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Sweet Revenge

Part 4: Romantic Night/Surprise Surprise!

They were at dinner until 10 p.m. that night, and after dessert Colt paid the check. A while later they were walking along the Potomac River holding hands. Juni remembered her last encounter at the Potomac River; it was with Henry..when they slept together on the bank. While it was romantic, she would’ve wanted to forget about the next morning because that’s when Matthew showed up and caused all that trouble. Tonight though, it was very peaceful-with the water crashing against the rocks.

As Henry had done, Colt took her on a horseback ride through Virginia, but unlike Henry, he drove her home. When they got to her door, Juni said, “I really had a wonderful time. Thank you.”

“No problem,” he said.

They stood at the doorway for a while, and Juni looked a little nervous. Before she could say anything though, their lips met and Colt kissed her. At first it was brief, but then she returned the kiss with passion. During the kiss, she had the image of Henry and herself kissing passionately on the battlefield.

After the kiss, Colt asked, “Juni?”

“Yes Henry,” she said dreamily.

Colt was confused and asked, “Who’s Henry?”

“Henry? I meant you, Colt!”

Embarrassed but not angry, he said “Um..honey, I have to go. I’ll talk to you later.”

“Colt, please!,” she exclaimed, “I can explain!”

“Not tonight, sweetie. Bye,” he said and hurried to his car. Colt got in and quickly drove away. Juni stood on the porch and yelled “Colt!” but it was no use. Highly embarrassed, she went inside the house and locked the door.

* * *

The next evening:

“Come on Colt, pick up the phone,” Juni said in frustration.

The machine picked up: “Hi, this is Colt. I’m not in, so you know what to do.”

BEEP!

“Drat!", she said and hung up.

Wanting to clear her mind, she went back to Arlington National Cemetery. It was quiet but Juni didn’t mind. The German walked to Henry’s gravestone and sat down. She thought she was alone, but then she heard a voice.

“Juni?”

At first it freaked her out, because she was the only living person in the cemetery. The voice called again.

“Juni, it’s Henry. Henry Taylor.”

“Henry? Where are you?”

“Right here honey,” he said and materialized before her.

“Henry!", she exclaimed happily.

“Sh..sh..", the soldier softly said, “some of my friends are resting in peace.”

“Oh,” she said-giggling.

“How are you my dear?", Henry asked.

“I’m fine. How have you been?”

“Other than missing you, I’ve been well. Lots of people come by here everyday, so in a sense I’m really not lonely.

By the way, how’s life in Germany?”

“Life is fine, thanks.”

“Are you still with Matthew?”

“No, we broke up.”

Henry grinned and asked, “Remember when you publicly embarrassed him at that disco?”

“Yeah,” Juni said-laughing, “that was the best night of my life.”

“I can’t believe he tried to destroy our relationship,” he said.

“He was a loser, and he got what he deserved,” Juni said.

Juni looked across the grounds and saw someone coming. She didn’t know who it was until the figure got closer and closer. Soon the figure made its way to them and sure enough it was Colt.

“Juni? What are you doing here?", he asked.

“I had to clear my mind, and meet an old friend.”

“But this is my ancestor’s grave. How did you come across him?”

“I think I can answer that question,” a voice said.

Colt was frightened. “What was that?", he asked.

Juni smiled and Henry’s spirit materialized. Colt was astonished.

“A-are y-you m-my a-ancestor?", he asked-shocked and stuttering.

“Yes,” he gently said, “and I’m sure you’ve met my dearest friend Juni.”

“This is the Henry you spoke of?", Colt asked.

“Of course,” she said.

“So you’re not seeing another guy?”

“No Colt, I’m not.”

“Colt, eh?” Henry asked, “Nice name. Which one of my sons are you descended from?”

“I’m descended from Cornelius. He had a twin brother named John.”

“Yes, I know,” he said, “after all they were my boys. What is the family name now?”

“Grant.”

“So how did you and Juni meet?", Colt asked.

“I fell in love with her here, found her in Washington, and the rest is history,” Henry said-grinning.

“Henry rescued me from Matthew a couple of times,” she said.

“Yeah, there was an incident where he had her brainwashed and turned her against me. However, my girl got him in the end,” the soldier said.

“So what other mischief have my ancestor and you gotten into,” Colt asked-amused.

“I pulled Matthew into a creek, and Henry and I laughed hard. However Matthew didn’t find it funny.”

“I’ll bet,” Colt said-laughing.