The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Sweet Revenge

Part 3: Chance Encounter/The Date

The next morning, Juni was dressed in her halter top and tight shorts, with brown sandals on her feet. The particularly warm weather was perfect for her outfit, but she never forgot to put on her sunscreen and her

wide-brimmed sunflower hat.

She called a cab from her room and waited for it in front of the hotel. Sure enough, it showed up and took her to Arlington National Cemetery. When she got there, the young woman walked to the plot where Henry Taylor was buried, but this time someone was there. The sight didn’t bother her, as she moved closer to the gravesite.

When Juni finally got there, she saw a young man who looked 30 years old. This man was very handsome-6 ft. with blond hair and brown eyes. Looking at him reminded her a bit of Matthew, but only the hair and eyes.

The man saw her and said “Hello” in his southern accent.

“Oh, hallo,” Juni said-taken by surprise.

The man was struck by her beauty, just as Henry had been not so long ago.

“I’m Colt Grant,” he said-holding out his hand.

“I’m Juni.” she said-shaking his hand.

“Nice to meet you, Juni. What brings you here?”

“Well, I’ve been here before when I was touring Virginia. I find this place quite lovely. I’m from Germany.”

“Well,” Colt said, “I’m here for a more personal reason.”

“What reason is that?", she asked.

“Well, this is the grave of my ancestor Henry Taylor.”

“Really?", she gasped.

“Yes,” he said, “I’m descended from his son Cornelius.”

“How interesting,” she said.

“Yes. I’m Cornelius Taylor’s great-great-grandson.”

Then Colt made his move:

“Um, Juni, I was just wondering if...”

“Yes?", she asked-trying not to sound too eager.

“If you’d like to have dinner with me tonight? I know a great restaurant.”

“Sure!", she exclaimed.

“Okay, I’ll pick you up at your hotel.”

“It’s ‘The Southern Belle’, room 217, 5th floor.”

“Great. I’ll pick you up,” Colt said-grinning.

“Great,” she said.

* * *

Colt and Juni sat at the restaurant table talking and laughing. He wore a nice suit, dark slacks and black shoes, and she wore a low-cut pink dress and black dress shoes. They both looked very stylish.

“So tell me, what city in Germany are you from?”

“Berlin,” she said and sipped some of the white wine.

“Well Juni,” he said, “I’m just a city boy from Richmond. I’ve never been to Europe before. How do you like America?”

“It’s very nice, and it’s nice to get out of Europe once in a while.”

“So do you have a boyfriend?”

“I did. His name was Matthew and he was a complete loser. He was very abusive to me.”

“Oh, I’m sorry honey. I’m glad you broke up with him.”

“Me too.”

Juni grinned and said, “Why are you talking to me? There are so many other women you should be with.”

“Yes, but tonight I finally found an angel,” Colt said.

She blushed and grinned, and he caressed her fingers.