The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Sweet Revenge

Part 5: Doing the Deed/Back to Germany

A week after they left Arlington National Cemetery, Juni and Colt had dinner at his home in Richmond. The home was very nice, if not modest. The living room was quite a sight, but what got her attention were a few picture frames with photos of a young woman with Colt. Juni wasn’t quite put off by it but she had to admit the woman was very beautiful, with a heart-shaped face, chin-length blonde hair, sparkling blue eyes and a dazzling smile. In a way, Juni was jealous but not a whole lot. She wouldn’t be with Colt for very long, as she had to go back to Germany tomorrow.

She was gazing at the photo when Colt came into the room.

“Juni...I have a surprise for you,” he said-grinning.

“Honey, who’s this?” she asked.

He grinned with embarrassment and said, “Uh...no one sweetie,"—gently taking the frame from her hand and putting it on the sofa. Then he said, “Now I need to cover your eyes. I have a great surprise for you.”

“Okay,” she giggled.

“Great,” he said and covered her eyes. Walking her to the dining room, which was candlelit, Colt removed his hands from her eyes.

When Juni saw the scene, she gasped in delight.

“It’s beautiful!", she squealed.

“Sit down,” he said and pulled up a chair.

She sat down and Colt sat across from her. There were roses on the table and soft music in the background.

“This has never happened to me before. Matthew never bothered to do any of this for me.”

“Well, tonight you’ll be a princess.”

* * *

The dinner lasted for 2 hours with talking and laughing. After dinner the two went to his bedroom and Colt asked, “Are you ready honey?”

“Yes,” she said.

Juni went to the bed and took off her halter top, hip-hugging jeans, shoes, socks and her bra. All she had was underwear on. Colt stripped down to his underwear as well.

After she lay on her back on the bed, he turned off the light and mounted her, kissing and sucking her breasts. They kissed deeply and embraced, and her breasts were up against his chest. He ran his hand down her warm, curvy back and she fingered through her short, blond hair. Juni felt Colt’s warm hands embrace her breasts and she kissed his face and neck. Colt stroked her legs down to her feet and she caressed his chest and arms. He sucked her breasts and gently kissed her body. She began to moan in pleasure, as did he-and he gently touched her lips, kissing them again and again like an addiction. Juni’s lips responded in kind to his.

They made love for two hours before they got dressed and Colt once again drove her back to her hotel.

* * *

Back in her hotel room, Juni was too excited to sleep, recounting the evening at Colt’s house over and over. It was a shame she’d never see him again, but she had to go home-as she missed Germany terribly. In fact, she had to go home the next morning.

Juni dialed the front desk and said, “Hello-I’d like a wake-up call at 6 a.m. tomorrow. I’m checking out.”

“Of course, Miss Juni.”

“Thank you,” she said.

“Is there anything else I can do for you?”

“No, I’m fine.”

“Good to hear,” the clerk said, “and I hope you have a good night.”

“I will, thanks.”

“You’re very welcome, Miss.”

* * *

The phone rang at 6 a.m. in the morning and she sleepily got up to answer it. Usually Juni hated morning interruptions but she picked up the phone anyway.

“Hallo?", she sleepily asked.

The recording said, “This is your wake up call for 6 a.m.”

She was wide awake now. It was time to get up and get ready to go home!

Juni got up out of bed and went to the closet. Grabbing her suitcase, she began to pack her things in it. She wasn’t exactly in a hurry, but she moved fast. Clothes, toothbrush, toothpaste, soap, everything was flying into the bag. Juni wished that she didn’t have to get up so early to do this task but her flight to Germany was leaving in two hours and she had to hurry up. If that wasn’t enough, she felt very hungry but had to wait until later to eat.

Seven a.m. was coming fast and she couldn’t work fast enough. Suddenly there was a knock at the door. Juni looked through the peephole and saw that it was Colt.

She opened the door.

“Colt, I’m very busy and..”

“What are you doing, Juni?”

“I’m packing. I’m going back to Germany in one hour.”

“You are? Why didn’t you tell me last night?”

“Well, I didn’t think it was important-and I had no idea that you’d show up just now.”

“Well now that I’m here, I’ll help you pack.”

“Thank you Colt. That would be much appreciated.”

Colt helped her pack, which made her departure much faster. He asked, “Do you need a ride to the airport?”

“No,” she said, “a taxi is coming to get me in twenty minutes. I called one this morning.”

“I’ll really miss you, you know.”

“I know Colt. Now I must call the bellhop to get these bags downstairs.”

Juni called the bellhop, who came up and got the bags within five minutes. Colt asked, “Hon, did you say that a taxi was coming within twenty minutes?”

“Yes.”

“Well we’ve got to get downstairs now. Ten minutes have already passed.”

“We?”

“Well, I want to come with you.”

“Ok, Colt. Let’s hurry then.”

The two checked out of the room and headed downstairs to the lobby. With their jackets on, they waited outside in the dark. Colt held Juni close to him to keep her warm and she said, “Thanks.”

“Anytime, sweetie” he said.

They saw a yellow cab head toward them-headlights beaming. Colt wished that she didn’t have to go but she had to. When the taxi got to them, they embraced and kissed goodbye. Then she rushed to the cab, opened the door and got in, taking her bags with her. Colt waved as the cab drove away, as did Juni until he was no longer in sight. The cab drove off into the night to Robert E. Lee International Airport.

When she got to the airport, Juni ran inside and stood in line. She had her ticket in her jacket pocket and quickly showed it to the clerk. The clerk looked at it and said, “Gate 6.”

She ran toward Gate 6 where people were beginning to board the plane. The attendant took her boarding pass and wished her a good flight.

She boarded the plane and took her seat by the window, which was incidentally her favorite spot. As soon as she got herself settled, the engine roared and the plane took off-leaving the ground behind. The pilot told everyone in German and English to fasten their seatbelts, turn off all electronic items and refrain from smoking-as the “no smoking” light was on.

The flight took several hours and she was asleep until the pilot announced in German that the plane had landed in Berlin. Juni was asleep until a woman in the next seat nudged her and said, “erwachen”.

She slowly woke up and asked, “Wo sind wir?”

“Wir sind jetzt in Berlin,” she said.

“Ach!", she exclaimed, “vielen dank.”

“Bitte schoen,” the woman said.

After the plane landed, she went to the lot to find her car. Once she found it, she got in and drove away from the airport and to a local restaurant for breakfast.

She was home again.