The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

A note: I am a Germanophile (an admirer of Germany and German things). I even hear and speak German in my sleep-plus I have been studying it for three years now. I am part Vietnamese, part Chinese and part white although I have German ancestors on my dad’s side; and my ex-boyfriend (now one of my best friends) is a native German.

Anyway, back to the story...

Sweet Revenge

Part 2: Arrival in America

When school let out in the summer, Juni decided to take another trip to Virginia; to Arlington National Cemetery. Having broken up with Matthew, she was free again. That creep wasn’t even worth it.

The week after school let out, she bought a ticket to the U.S. and boarded a plane to Virginia. Juni was excited about the trip, because it meant seeing an old “friend”.

The trip from Germany to Virginia was a long one, and she fell asleep through it. Finally, after so many long hours of flying, the pilot announced in German that they had arrived in Virginia. Upon hearing the announcement, Juni slowly woke up and was soon wide awake. In a few minutes the plane landed and soon she was in the crush of people who were trying to get off the plane. Juni managed to get off safely, though she was bumped a little bit. The young woman didn’t mind though; she was too excited.

Inside the airport, Juni found a telephone and called a cab service. The female representative said that there would be one shortly and to wait in front of the airport.

“Thank you,” Juni said and hung up. Then she quickly went to the front of the airport to wait. It wasn’t long until a yellow cab showed up, and she opened the door and got in.

“Where to,” the white, male driver asked.

“The nearest hotel in this area,” she said.

“So what’s a pretty girl like you doing out alone on a night like this?", he asked in a thick southern accent.

She blushed and said, “I’m visiting an old friend, but I need somewhere to stay for the night.”

“Where are you from? You have a beautiful accent.”

“Thank you. Germany”.

Juni looked out the window and saw a hotel. Then she said, “Ok, stop here please.”

“Sure thing,” the driver said and stopped in front of the hotel, “and that’ll be $7”.

“Of course,” she said-and paid him in American money.

“Thanks. Now stay safe and have a good night.”

“I will,” she said.

When the cab drove off, she went inside the hotel and into the lobby.

“Hi, I’d like to rent a room please.”

“Certainly,” the male clerk said, “would you like Room 217 on the 5th floor?”

“Yes, please.”

“Will you be paying by cash or credit card?”

“How much is it per night?”

“$30”

“Wow, that’s expensive-so I’ll be paying by credit card.”

Juni took out her credit card and handed it to the clerk. He swiped it and grinned.

“Okay Juni, here’s your room key. Have a good night and call me if you need anything.”

“I will,” she said grinning, “thanks.”

She took the elevator to her hotel room and opened the door with a key. The room was simply gorgeous; so clean with the beds made. There was even a TV and a clean bathroom. Juni was in sore need of a bath and thoroughly enjoyed soaking in the warm bathwater..and she didn’t want to get out but she did, quickly grabbing a towel after she was out of the tub.

After she was dried and in her nightgown, she watched a little TV before going to bed. However, she was too excited to sleep.

As a result of her insomnia, she decided to get up and look out the window. Looking out the window, Juni could see that Arlington was a gorgeous city..even at night. The city seemed to light up, she couldn’t help walking out on the balcony.

Juni opened the window and went out on the balcony. Oh, the night air was so cool against her face-and she got a more gorgeous view of the city. For some reason, it seemed different from Berlin but she couldn’t figure out why.

No matter. The German just stood out on the balcony and gazed toward the city as if she were spellbound.

She didn’t want to break her gaze, but knowing that it was late she had to go back inside and get some sleep.

So closing the window and locking it, she went back to bed. At first she was sad that she couldn’t gaze forever, but then again she was very, very tired and was glad to get back to bed.