The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

SUNRIZE RADIO

Chapter 9

This is a fictional story. These are fictional characters. Any resemblance to the living is just a coincidence. If you are under 18 then go somewhere else. If you have any interesting ideas for this story, write me at . I would like to thank a wonderful writer for helping revise these stories. She helped me both grammatically and with several descriptive additions.

The two women sit on the couch and stare at Grady with blank faces. They answer ‘yes’ to the commands that are given to them.

Only one last command, Grady thinks. The girls need to be set to give the winners a blowjob. He could almost get away without having them do this, but it is an unspoken promise with the audience. And his cock hardens at the thought of Lacey and Farrah sucking on some stranger’s cocks.

Grady knows he should feel guilty about all of this but he doesn’t. It is all Tony’s idea, anyway, therefore he doesn’t have to feel guilty about it. It all rests on Tony’s shoulders. Grady can just enjoy bringing it about. It is such a freeing feeling.

He thinks about all the new experiences Lacey has undergone lately, it is hard to remember her as the more sexually conservative young woman that she used to be.

“Isn’t fresh fruit better than fruit bought in a store? And isn’t fresh squeezed orange juice much better than juice from a can?”

“Yes,” both Lacey and Farrah agree.

“Why?”

“It is fresh,” Farrah answers.

“What does fresh mean?”

“It hasn’t been stored somewhere and has the full taste,” Lacey volunteers.

“Correct. Fresh fruit is fresh from the tree. Fresh juice is fresh from the tree. It is the same with cum. It tastes best fresh from the fruit.”

“Umm,” both girls acknowledge.

“Today you are going to sample many different flavors of cum. But one flavor will taste better than all of the others. One will be your favorite. Wouldn’t it be good to taste it fresh from the fruit?”

“Yeah,” is their reluctant answer.

“Say, ‘It will be good to taste cum directly from the fruit.’”

Both women do. Grady has them repeat it several times before it comes more naturally to them.

“After you have decided the winner, you will become fixated with the idea of sampling cum directly from the winning fruit. The more you think about it, the more fixated you will become. Now repeat.”

“When I have chosen a winner,” both women echo, “I will become fixated with sampling cum directly from the fruit. The more time I have to think on it, the more fixated I will become.”

“Good, now it is about time for the show.” Grady goes through the safety routines; they will not remember being hypnotized but their subconscious will retain and obey the commands. Then he finishes by having them count backwards from 10. Both Lacey and Farrah shake their heads as they awaken.

Lacey can’t believe this is the day, the Tasting Contest day. She is dressed as a “super-heroine”, Rusty and Tony’s creation. A big CW is on the abbreviated red cape that ends just above her ass. She has on a gold headband with a red CW on the front of it. A red Lycra corset pushes up her ample boobs. Golden Lycra French cut panties are equipped with easy access holes. Fishnet stocking are held up by garters attached to the bottom of her corset. Knee-high leather boots with six-inch heels adorn her legs.

“Cum Whore,” Rusty explains the ‘CW’ on the costume. “We would get in trouble it we used Wonder Woman.”

And it is so true. Lacey has gotten used to and now craves giving BJ’s to her coworkers. Hell, she actually loves each of their unique tastes. But today she is going to taste a total stranger’s cum, many strange men’s cum. How has she become such a cum whore?

Farrah’s outfit mimics Lacey’s except in color and monograms. Her corset is yellow and her cape and boots are Kelly green. A yellow “AS” is monogrammed on her cape and a green “AS” is monogrammed on her shirt and head band.

“Anal Slut,” explains Rusty as he slaps Farrah’s ass.

She sticks her tongue out at him.

“We’ll find something useful for that tongue,” grins Rusty.

They had found good uses for their tongues yesterday. Grady had switched Super Heroine Day from Thursday to today. He thought these outfits would be a better fit for today. Cum Whore is a definite fit for today.

But that meant they had to switch Pet Day to Thursday. The both had been dogs yesterday. Well the correct name is bitches, bitches in heat. It had been Farrah’s first day having a tail. The vibrating dildo in her ass had given her quite a surprise. Lacey was already gotten used to it; a part of her looked forward to the tail wagging. It was amazing how sexual exciting it could be.

Of course dogs love to smell and lick each other. Lacey and Farrah found themselves sniffing each other’s cunt and ass before then licking each other to orgasms on several occasions. The guys gave ‘bones’ to the bitches. Of course they aren’t allowed to chew on them but only suck the marrow out. Through the day, each lady got to try each man’s ‘bone’.

The ladies sit down as Grady explains the contest.

“From Monday to Thursday, men have been collecting their juice from their fruit and bringing it in to the station,” he explains. “We had to cap the contest at one hundred and twenty five because of the expense of testing the juices.”

One Hundred and twenty five!!! Lacey knew there had been a lot of contestants, she even knew they had had to limit the number, but she did not know there had been one hundred and twenty five contestants. Embarrassingly, she had even recognized several of the men who had come in and left their entries. She could only hope she will not pick someone she knew.

“Since not everyone got a chance to play, we took names of people who had wanted to play but could not because of the entry restrictions. We will use these men in a second round in the coming weeks.”

Second round? You mean she will have to go through this again?

“We don’t ever want someone to feel left out,” Tony whispers to her and Farrah. “Always make the listener happy.”

Always make the listener happy. Tony is right. Hell, she does love cum even if it is a humiliating game; at least it wasn’t like yesterday’s contest.

Wednesday’s game had been extremely humiliating. Lacey and Farrah were sent to several malls in the nearby area to collect ten signatures. But they had to wear micro-skirts and bare midriff blouses. The low hoop necklines barely covered their nipples. They wore their normal work peekaboo panties, garters, stockings and knee high boots. But that was not the worst part.

The guys—Grady, Tony, and Rusty—had drawn 10 signature lines on their bodies with Sharpie markers. There were two on the underside of each boob, three on each bun, and two more on the front of their pelvises, on either side of their pussies. And since they did not have pockets to carry Sharpies in, they had placed three markers in each of their pussies, in case some got lost.

Then they announced to the audience which malls the ladies would be at. The rules were that if a listener or viewer spotted them, they were to approach them and ask to sign up for the free tickets to TOPS on Saturday night. The ladies had to stand there and let the listeners retrieve a pen and find a blank line to sign. Somehow, they had all been men and they had needed to look at every signature line before deciding where to sign. Then they had to return the pen to its proper place.

From each of the lady’s set of ten names, two would be drawn. These four men won a free lap dance on Saturday’s TOP event.

Two of Tony’s tougher friends were sent out with the ladies as bodyguards, to protect them and also to take pictures of the event. If the contestant wanted, photos were texted to them and, with their permission, they were also posted on the web site.

For Lacey, the two most embarrassing signatures came from people she knew. The first was from a boy in her neighborhood.

“You have to be eighteen,” Lacey explained. She was sure he was barely 17.

“I have my college ID,” he told her and showed the body guard.

The body guard looked it over. “It sure looks legit and does say he is 22.”

Wow, how time flies. “Ok,” Lacey consented. She turned her head to avoid the embarrassment of looking at him as he touched her, moved her feet apart and felt his fingers slide into her pussy. He wiggled his fingers back and forth for a while and seemed to be having a hard time getting ahold of the markers. A small crowd started to gather to watch. To Lacey’s humiliation, she became extremely turned on by this.

The previous three signers had heightened her arousal. What she didn’t know was that Grady has left a command in her to be aroused by each touch and by the humiliation. He has left subliminal ideas in her mind that not only will she be aroused by this, but that her arousal will keep rising until she climaxed.

So with her neighbor’s finger deep inside her, Lacey lost it.

“Wow,” the kid smiled. “She is cumming on my hand.”

There were several smirks from the watchers.

“You better hurry before security comes,” reminded the bodyguard.

The boy looked for the best spot, exposing her pussy, ass, and tits before finally deciding to sign the one spot still open by her pussy.

About then someone called out, “Security.”

The bodyguard and Lacey bolted for the nearest exit.

The most humiliating signature came when Lacey was only looking for one the last signature. Jim, one of her father’s friends, approached her.

“How is Henry doing?” Jim asked her about her dad.

“Good.”

“Does he know what you are doing out here?”

“Mom and Dad haven’t talked with me for weeks.”

“Then they won’t ever hear about this. Bend over.”

“Jim?” she asked in a confused voice? Surely he wasn’t going to participate in the contest?

“That is how the contest works, isn’t it?”

“Uh, yeah,” she replied. Even as she tried to frame a protest, Lacey turned around and complied with Jim’s instruction.

Jim’s finger parted her lips and slid deep inside. Stroking it in and out several times, he confessed, “I have seen this ass bouncing around for several years and always wanted to get a better look at it.”

The utter humiliation of having her father’s friend fingering her pussy sent Lacey to another high. She could feel her pussy pulsating on his fingers.

“Umm,” she turned to see Jim licking his fingers clean.

“Now let me see those tits.”

“They have already been signed,” Lacey explained as she straightened up.

“Let me check for myself. Here, I can unbutton it.” He pulled at the buttons, ‘accidently’ popping them off. “Sorry,” he lied.

Jim grabbed her boobs by her nipples, pinching them between his fingers, lifting them up to check the signatures. “I guess you’re right. Better bend back over.”

Again, Lacey bent over, her tits now dangling free, hanging out on display. Jim signed his name and then before anyone could stop him, he shoved the pen up her asshole.

Lacey quickly stood up.

“I hope that did not disqualify me,” he asked the body guard.

“No sir, the rules only say you have to put the pen back away.”

Lacey was beet red as she and her bodyguard exited. She doesn’t even think of removing the pen until she sat down in the van, shoving it deeper into her ass.

Grady’s voice snaps Lacey back to today’s contest. “Each contestant brought in a minimum of a four-ounce sample, most are much more generous than this. One ounce had to go to XYZ Labs to be analyzed for diseases and to check for any foreign substances added. Only four were eliminated. Lacey and Farrah will split the remainder of the sample, a minimum of one-and-a-half ounces of each juice. After tasting the samples, each woman will pick her independent favorite. The winners will be in the drawing for the Summer Sizzler tickets, entry to Tops, the top rated strip joint in the area, and a free lap dance from their favorite dancer. Lacey will explain the Summer Sizzler ticket in a few moments.”

“The contestants have also provided us with a picture of their junk. The female listeners have been poring over these to try and figure who will have the best tasting juice. The woman who guesses right will then have five minutes to call in. The third caller for each pick will be in the drawing for the Summer Sizzler Tickets. They can get free tickets and a lap dance at Tops or a free concert ticket.”

“Between each sample, a palate cleanser will be used. Toby’s Ice Cream has supplied us with several wine sorbets to use for this purpose.”

“This sounds good,” Lacey grins.

“We are starting early today because there are one hundred and twenty samples to go through. We are on the air for five hours and, leaving an hour for beginning the contest, bathroom breaks and awarding the winners, the ladies will only have an average of two minutes per sample.

One sample every two minutes for four hours is a lot of cum, Lacey realizes... a lot of cum.

“Lacey, would you explain the ticket to the audience?”

“The Summer Sizzler,” Lacey clicks into automatic. This everyday task deeply contrasts her new work duties. “The Summer Sizzler Ticket is a ticket to the hottest rock concerts in the area this summer.” She lists off several of the concerts.

“And we have added a bonus,” Tony cuts in. “We have included the option of binging a guest of your choice, including one of our lady hosts.”

That’s new, thinks Lacey and, from Farrah’s face, she can tell it is the first time she has heard about it too. You would have thought the guys might have asked them about it first. Still, it is for the audience. How can she complain about going to some kickass concerts? And Frank will understand, it will be for work.

“Time to plug yourselves in ladies,” Grady tells them.

“Plug them in, Plug them in,” sing Rusty and Tony, grinning wildly.

The ladies look for the remote dildos. Not finding them, they look at Grady questioningly. He points at their chairs. Between the split seats, the guys have mounted the remote-control vibrating dildos. As the ladies stand up, Rusty and Tony adjust the dildos into position. The ladies sit down more cautiously, guiding the dildos into their pussies.

“On Tuesday, we decided to add another factor into the contest. Wanting the men to appear their best in the photos, we added a bonus for the best looking pictures. Lacey and Farrah are each plugged into a remote toy. Each vote increases the length or intensity of the buzz they will receive.

Lacey cringes as she remembers lying on the floor on Tuesday when they tested the vibrator/dildos out.

“The two male plugs are mounted on their seats. The pictures have been being voted on since yesterday. The voting will be shut down in one minute. While the ladies taste the juice sample, the image of the man’s junk will be on display. For the first eight votes a picture has gotten, the girls get fifteen seconds of gentle buzzing. Each successive eight votes increases the intensity from gentle to medium, then from medium to intense, and finally from intense to ultra-intense. Only the first 32 votes will affect the buzz plugs. So for example, a picture with seventeen votes would yield 7 fifteen-second intervals at the medium and one fifteen-second interval on the low setting for a total of two minutes of vibration. The site is set up to recognize if it is receiving multiple votes from one PC. Only one vote per PC will be accepted.”

Lacey wiggled on her dildo. Fuck it feels so good to have something in her pussy. Lacey just wishes it was a live one.

“In front of each lady is a computer monitor showing dick 1. Thirty shot glasses are lined up for each woman, fifteen of male juice and fifteen of sorbet. The male juice is set on a hot plate to keep it about body temperature. About every half hour, a new tray of thirty shot glasses will be brought out.”

“We will give you fifteen minute updates throughout the show. At that time we will let you know who is currently in first place. Again, if you have internet feed, there will be several camera angles available so you can watch the progress. And it looks like the girls are almost ready.”

The girls settle into their seats. Mikes are placed in front of them and down by the vibrators.

“On your mark, get set, go!” Grady starts the contest.

Lacey upends her first shot glass. It tastes so damn good. This must be the winner, she thinks as she swishes it around in her mouth. Such a rich flavor.

She almost spits it out when the vibrator starts. Fuck it feels so good.

Tony taps his watch, so many more to go. She puts the glass with number 1 on it on the first place circle. It will remain there until another displaces it.

Next she rinses her mouth with the sorbet. The temperature difference and the sweetness contrasts with the cum beautifully.

Shot 2.

And so it goes. The men talk news and other current events while the woman taste. You can tell the pictures that have a lot of votes by the sound of the vibrators. Every fifteen minutes or so, the women would lose control and have an orgasm as they chugged the cum.

Every hour the women are allowed a five minute break to use the bathroom or whatever they want. Usually Grady asks them a question or two about how it is going to give the listening audience a fell.

First place cups are be replaced as each woman finds one with a flavor slightly better than the last.

Towards the end the third hour, Lacey comes across one sample with a unique flavor. It is very strong. The sample is more than double the required quantity, filling her mouth as she drinks it. Number 86. She isn’t sure whether to be disgusted by the strong flavor or to fall in love with it. Maybe it is the intense orgasm that rips through her body as she feels the cum sliding down her throat, but she finds herself loving the flavor, swilling down the last of it, getting every last drop. She even sticks out her tongue in the glass to lick up every drop.

As she is licking it she looks up to see the guys watching her. Cum whore, what an appropriate name. She reluctantly sets the glass down, right in the first place spot. Just as reluctantly, she picks up the sorbet. Damn she doesn’t want to wash away that wonderful taste.

She vaguely hears Grady announce, “They have officially drunk over a gallon of the male juice.”

A whole gallon of cum! She picks up glass 87 and holds it up to the guys.

“Here is to the next gallon,” she toasts them, a warm buzz from the orgasms and wine.

“Here, Here,” Tony hollers back, a big grin on his face.

With each passing hour, the frequency of their orgasms increases. By the time the last tray is brought out, Lacey has been experiencing an orgasm every third shot. She is exhausted.

“And that is number 120 ladies and gentlemen,” Lacey hears Grady announce. She was just reaching for a sorbet when she heard him. Why ruin a good taste? She moves her hand away.

“Now let’s see who the winners are. Farah has picker number 101. 101 is registered to Jake. OK ladies, now is your chance. The fifth women caller who has voted for number 101 will be entered in the drawing for the Summer Sizzler Ticket. No males need call. The number is 1-888—###—####.”

The guys make their way over to Lacey. It takes a full minute before the fifth caller makes it through.

“Hello, who am I talking to?”

“Janet. Did I win?”

“Did you vote for 101?”

“Yes.”

“Then, you are entered into the drawing for the Summer Sizzler Tickets. Now for your second prize, do you want free admittance to Tops with a free lap dance from your choice of the dancers that night or two free concert tickets to ___ playing next Thursday at the Casino?”

“Concert tickets,” she laughs.

“Now let’s see who Lacey has picked. And the number is... Drum roll please.”

Rusty finishes up with Janet and starts drumming the table.

“The number is 86. 86 is registered to Admiral. Here is your second chance ladies. The fifth women caller who has voted for number 86 will be entered in the drawing for the Summer Sizzler Ticket. Again, no males need call. The number is 1-888—###—####.”

Lacey’s stomach feels full and stretched. She burps and tastes sperm again. She embarrassingly savors the taste.

While they wait, Grady helps the audience appreciate the feat the women have accomplished. “The ladies each consumed one-hundred-and-twenty one-and-a-half-once samples. The majority of them were at least two ounces and some were larger than that. That means the ladies have drunk between 180 oz. to 240 oz. of male juice. That is the equivalent of 1.4 gallons to 1.9 gallons.”

“Let’s hear it for the super heroines!”

Rusty, Tony, and Grady clap. Lacey and Farrah take it all in. Almost two gallons of cum in their stomachs. Fuck! Lacey absentmindedly picks up cup 86 and scrapes the residue from it with her finger and then licks her finger clean.

“Hello, you are caller number five.”

“I knew she would choose that one.”

“And you are?”

“Tammy. Lacey and I used to hang out together in high school. Fuck, I never thought she would turn out like this.”

Tammy, the school slut, was judging her. Two gallons of cum, she reminds herself. Maybe she has a point. Lacey cringes.

“Congratulations. You are entered into the Summer Sizzler Ticket drawing. Now do you want free admittance to Tops with a free lap dance from your choice of the dancers that night or two free concert tickets to ___ playing next Thursday at the Casino.”

“I think it might be fun watching Lacey make a slut of herself. It might be fun having her lap dance for me.”

Lap dance for her! Fuck, she will be a dancer that night. They could choose her. Lacey hadn’t really thought of that before. But even as she realizes this, the thought slips her mind.

“You got it. Now stay on the line while we check to see if you are on the list for number 86 and get all your pertinent information.”

Grady puts Tammy on hold and Rusty picks up the phone to get all the pertinent information.

“Now we just need contestants 101, Jake, and 86, Admiral, to call in.

Jake calls in almost immediately. “I won?”

“Jake you won.”

He sounded so young. Grady mouths to Rusty to bring up the image of Jake’s license. They took snapshots of licenses to verify age and that they are who they said they are.

Jake’s image appears on the screen as Grady talks with him. He is twenty-one, barely. He looks about fifteen. Still, the rules are the rules and he has won.

“Yes, you are in the drawing for the Summer Sizzler. And do you want...”

“I want the free admission to Tops. And the free lap dance. I have had a crush on Farrah since she has come on the show. I can’t wait to see her dance. I look forward to it.”

“I am sure Farrah will love seeing you.” He turns the monitor so Farrah can see.

“He is of age?” she mouths at Grady. He nods.

“I look forward to meeting the man who made that wonderful juice,” Farrah manages to say.

“Now I am putting you on hold...”

It is another five minutes until the phone rings again.

“Is this contestant 86, the Admiral?”

“Yes and no,” he starts.

“Your phone ID matches.”

“Yes I am contestant 86 and my name is Adam Jakeson. And I did follow all the rules but not as some might expect. It all started as a practical joke.”

“What was a practical joke?”

“It is a picture of my fruit,” he explains, “but the juice is from my stallion.”

“Stallion? You mean like your horse?” Grady says.

“Yes. I am a horse breeder so I sent a sample from one of my animals. I didn’t expect to win. If you need to choose another winner, I will understand.”

Lacey looks sick as she realizes she has just drank and enjoyed cum from a horse!

“OK folks, I think we need to take a break here,” Grady announces. “Adam, give Rusty your number and we will call you back with a ruling.”

“Sure. And by the way, if Lacey wants more, I can send her a supply. I have several stallions and we collect samples to test the horse’s virility.”

Grady flips the switch on the cameras. “Nighty Night Finger Fucking Farrah,” The combined trigger sends both into a deep trance.

The guys talk among themselves.

“Lacey is taking this hard,” Grady says.

“Yeah but if we make it into a big deal, she will feel even worse,” Tony tells him. The idea of Lacey drinking the horse cum is erotic to him. More ideas are already forming in his mind.

“You don’t think we should reject him?” Grady is incredulous.

Rusty keeps his thoughts to himself. He can’t see how Tony is going to talk Grady into this one.

Tony knows that his trigger will only take away Grady’s guilt. Grady will have to desire it first, in order for him to agree.

“Imagine Lacey sucking on that big cock,” Tony tries to paint the picture. “I am not sure she could even open her mouth that big.”

Grady tries to keep a straight face until Rusty mimics her with wide eyes holding a huge cock.

Finally, he chuckles. It seems to make the idea less shocking and more appealing. “Yeah, that would be quite a sight. But this is Lacey we are talking about.”

“You will be Guiltless Grady. It is my idea.”

Rusty has heard enough of the guiltless stuff to know there is some type of control Tony has on Grady. He just can’t quite figure it out.

“Alright, we won’t make a big deal about it. I will get her to not be horrified by the thought. I might need to call Frank to make sure he doesn’t hold it against her.”

They break up and Grady goes over to Lacey.

“Lacey, does the idea of drinking horse cum disgust you?”

“Yes.”

“Is it going to make you feel horrible about yourself?”

“Yes.”

“Are there things you do now that would have disgusted you before?”

“Yes.”

“Are there people who hate the taste of lobster?” Grady uses his knowledge of Frank hating lobster and Lacey loving it.

“Yes,” she grins thinking of her discussion with Frank about it.

“Is there something wrong with them for hating lobster?”

“No.”

“Is there something wrong with people who like the taste of lobster?”

“No.”

“Then you need to realize that there is nothing wrong with you for liking the taste of horse cum. Do you understand?”

“Yes,” she says hesitantly. “But isn’t it bestiality?”

“Did you have sex with a horse?” Grady asks.

“No.”

“Think of it as zoofilia,” Grady tells her.

“Zoofilia?”

“You need to look it up and get comfortable with the idea,” Grady tells her.

Again Grady instructs her, “There is nothing wrong with you for liking the taste of horse cum. Do you understand?”

“Yes.”

“Tell me,” demanded Grady.

“There is nothing wrong with me for liking the taste of horse cum,” she repeats meekly.

“Again.”

“There is nothing wrong with me for liking the taste of horse cum,” she says a little more confidently.

“Again.” Grady has her say it ten times before he is satisfied.

“Now it is still embarrassing but just not wrong.”

“Now I am talking to Lacey and Farrah,” he waits to see Farah turn her head towards him. “Whenever I say simple logic, you will think what I say is logical. I am very logical am I not?”

“Yes,” they both agree.

Good now repeat it back to me.

And they do. Grady gives them the commands to not remember being under but to follow the commands given. Then with a backwards count of ten, he awakens them.

“What does everyone think?” Grady asks.

“There is a question?” Lacey asks. Is Grady OK with her drinking horse cum?

“Let’s look at this with SIMPLE LOGIC,” Grady tells her.

“He did follow the rules,” Rusty begins.

“It is a picture of his cock,” Tony adds.

“And it is juice from a male fruit,” Grady finishes.

“They are right,” Farrah tells her. “It is all logical.”

“Fuck, you are right,” agrees Lacey. She is still embarrassed about drinking horse cum and loving it but she is no longer horrified by the thought.