The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Sunrize Radio

Chapter 8

This is a fictional story. These are fictional characters. Any resemblance to the living is just a coincidence. If you are under 18 then go somewhere else. If you have any interesting ideas for this story, write me at . I would like to thank a wonderful writer for helping revise these stories. She helped me both grammatically and with several descriptive additions.

Tuesday is Career day. Lacey both dreads and is excited to see how they are going to make a perverted construction worker outfit. Yesterday, Rusty and Tony had her and Farrah create jack hammers out of cardboard boxes, orange spray paint and a few decals, but Lacey cannot figure out how these will come into play.

She gets dressed in a jean miniskirt made from a pair of shorts. Most of her ass hangs out but by now she is used to this. The top looks like a safety vest that is several sizes too small. As Lacey pulls it on, it stretches and she realizes that the orange netting is made of some type of Lycra. Two large circles in the mesh are strategically placed over her nipples. The added tightness of the vest makes her nipples bulge through the holes and poke out perversely. She pulls on the calf-high buck tan leather boots that lace up like regular construction boots but that is where their similarity ends. First, they are narrower and more form fitting than normal work books. Second, they lace up with red and black silky ribbons. Third, the inside of the boots are cushioned with a red silk lining and finally they have one-inch-high platforms and six inch wedged heels.

And then there is her work belt. It is a typical work belt in that it has leather pockets and tools hanging off it, but the tools are not your everyday construction tools. Where the hammer should be is a large red dildo. An antenna is attached to the base of the dildo and Lacey is not surprised to find a remote in a pocket that normally carries a tape measure. In place of a utility knife is a tube of KY Jelly; in the pockets are Ben-Wa Balls, nipple clamps and an assortment of clamps. Wide selections of lipsticks clip to the belt, as though they are construction crayons.

Lacey is half hoping that the ‘tools’ are just for show while another part imagines their use.

Looking over at Farrah, she sees that her co-host is similarly dressed. It is a hot outfit, Lacey has to admit. She resists the urge to go squeeze Farrah breasts and... Wow! Lacey cannot believe how far she has come in such a short time.

As Lacey walks towards the desk, she can feel all her muscles ache from the work-out that Sally—Grand Lady Sally that is—gave the two of them yesterday after work. Lacey strained and pulled more muscles than she realized she even had. Then she had to work out for another two hours on her own in the evening. It took a half-an-hour of stretching this morning before she could move without wincing. And to think she has another round of this torture treatment to look forward to again this afternoon.

Plus the additional two hours of camera time to film the dancing. She is still having a hard time with all the cameras that have been installed in the studio. Hell, they have even installed a few cameras in the ladies’ room. Lacey was really outraged about them when she first saw them, but Grady explained that it was done at the request of the audience. How can she be mad at him when it is the audience’s idea? And how can she be mad at the audience? Shit, she is even getting turned on by the fact that someone could be watching her pee or masturbate, a habit she has picked up the last few weeks.

Someone, Rusty she is sure, has mounted dildos on opposite walls of the bathroom. She has found that she can back up and get one into her pussy and still reach the other to practice giving a blowjob. Sick, sick sick, she thinks even as she uses them.

But she seems to be spending more and more time at work. Not only the time she remains there after the show but also for the extra-hour that she and Farrah come in beforehand to get ready. Somehow, even with all the extra time, Lacey never seems to get ahead. It is as if she sleeps through half of it. But that is a silly thought.

Yesterday at the dance studio, Lacey heard Tony talking with Grady about expanding the show for an extra two hours on a permanent basis. It will be internet only and there won’t be any regulations to keep them from doing whatever they want. Doing whatever they want? She isn’t sure she likes the sound of that idea but the response Tony has received from the audience has been overwhelming.

Grady, catching her listening, explained to her that they could all use a little extra money. Of course he is right. He is always right. He seems to like the idea. The audience seems to like all extra the camera time, she reminds herself. Lacey ended up agreeing with Grady.

Even as she considers all of the recent changes in her life, she automatically kneels between Grady’s legs, unzips his pants, and pulls out his cock. It is only after she starts sucking on his balls that she even realizes what she is doing.

As she blushes, she realizes that the audience loves watching her give blowjobs. She knows the guys love receiving them. She definitely loves giving them. And it is all for work so it is OK. So goes the reasoning Grady has planted in her subconscious.

She can hear Farrah slurping away on Tony’s cock. Farrah has much more experience than Lacey does. She is glad for the practice she has been getting on Frank. He loves her blowjobs and she has learned to love them also. She was awkward at first but has been a quick learner, reading up on all the literature she can find on the subject as well as getting feedback from Frank.

It isn’t long before Lacey has all of Grady’s cock down her throat. Her head bobs up and down on his cock and she slips three fingers of one hand deep in her pussy while her other hand tugs on her nipples. She is so glad she has been able to get over her hang up about masturbation, especially while she is giving blowjobs.

“Well,” she can hear a strained voice coming from Grady. “The ladies are back for seconds from yesterday. They must have really enjoyed the juice flavors. Ummm. Rusty, you better take it for a little while. Ahh... Explain the change in the contest we talked about.”

Grady can’t believe how fast Lacey is bringing him along.

“Well we got together while the women were practicing with Sally to work out any bugs in the contest. We saw several flaws in how prizes would be awarded. Lacey and Farrah are likely to choose different winners. So we decided to award two male winners this week, one for Lacey’s choice and one for Farrah’s choice. Secondly, several women could pick the winning fruit, so we decided that after Lacey and Farrah are done and choose their winners, we will give the women who have chosen the correct answer five minutes to call in. The fifth caller will win a ticket. Again that leaves us with two female winners this week. The last flaw we saw was how to get the men to post good pictures of their fruit. Tony came up with the idea of vibrating or buzzing Lacey and Farrah as they drink the juice. The more votes a picture has, the longer the buzz. Each vote will count for 30 seconds.”

Rusty’s voice penetrates Lacey’s lust-fogged brain. “Buzz?” What the hell is he talking about?

“Why... don’t... you... give... our audience... a demonstration?” Tony asks, trying not to groan as Farrah works on him.

“Great idea. I will put the buzzer into the two ladies here. Then we need you to call in. Call 1-888-FUK-LACY or 1-888-FUK-FARA. Whichever phone number you call, that instrument will buzz in the women for 30 seconds.”

Lacey is still trying to figure out what Rusty is talking about when he walks over to her. He pulls the remote vibrator/dildo from her tool belt along with some KY Jelly and the remote control. Then he removes her hand from her pussy, spreads her lips with his fingers and inserts the dildo. She almost loses control as he does this.

“Now hold it in place,” he tells Lacey. “Tomorrow we will use a support that will keep it in. OK listeners, Lacey”

“Umm... Umm... Umm...” protests Lacey around Grady’s cock. She wants to holler at Rusty but she can’t get herself to stop sucking Grady’s cock, so she obediently holds the vibrator in place.

A voice goes through her head, “You are touching the guys therefore it is only fair the guys can touch you.” This is the result of Grady’s earlier commands today. Still it feels wrong to her but how can she fight the logic of it.

Rusty then does the same with Farrah.

“OK, I am turning on the lines. Remember, for each call received, they get a 30 second buzz.”

Almost immediately, both women start squirming as the vibrators buzz.

“Fuckk!!” cries Lacey around Grady’s cock.

Their groans are enough to send first Grady and then Tony over the edge.

Both woman do their best not to waste any of the cum.

“Wow,” Tony says. “It was like I could feel it through her mouth.”

Grady nods at the microphone to remind Tony they are on the air before he goes any farther.

“The ladies are enjoying all of the attention,” Grady announces, “Keep those calls coming. We will only do this for another fifteen minutes.”

Rusty pulls Lacey over to his chair. Lacey manages to work his cock out through her almost continuous orgasm. Her nipples brush against Rusty’s legs and another shiver of pleasure surges through her.

Catching her breath for a second, she slides Rusty’s cock into her mouth. She feels someone beside her and finds Farrah leaning over to suck on Rusty’s balls. Both women work on him as juice slides down their thighs.

There is an almost constant buzz coming from their pussies as first one caller than another call in to vibrate the ladies.

It is too much for Rusty as his balls tighten. Knowing what is coming, Lacey slides over to the side near the head of his cock. Farrah moves up and soon the ladies are kissing each other with Rusty’s cock in the middle. He grabs both of them by their hair and presses them together as he shoots his load, Lacey is directly over his cockhead and takes most of it in before sharing it with Farrah in their kiss.

Rusty slides out from between them as they drift to the floor, still lip-locked.

Another five minutes go by before the dildos shut down. Tony goes over and pulls the dildo out from their prone forms.

“I think the test run was a success but we might have to limit the amount of time on the dildos,” Grady comments.

“Kill joy,” Tony jokes with him.

“How about 30 seconds for the first vote and 15 seconds thereafter?” Grady suggests.

“OK,” concedes Tony and Rusty.

Grady and the guys talk about current events and the concerts coming up while the women slowly recover.

After twenty minutes, the women get up and make it to their seats. Slowly they begin to join the conversation.

After it looks like they have recovered enough, Grady introduces the next contest.

“Lacey, I think you have some tickets over there. Do you want to tell the listeners what they are?”

“Sure, Grady,” she reaches over and picks them up. “Oh, we have two more free cover charges to Saturday’s event at Tops. Remember Farrah and I will be dancing there, as well as several amazing women.” Her excitement turns to trepidation as she remembers how they will be dressed and what they will be doing. “These tickets will include a free lap dance from the dancer of your choice.”

“Let’s do a Truth or Lie game,” Tony suggests. “Where we choose a statement and then decide whether it is true or not. I think Lacey should go against Farrah.”

Lacey and Farrah are excited to be the players.

“I am going to whoop your ass,” Lacey jokes with Farrah.

“No way, sister. I am going to wipe the floor with your butt,” Farrah comes back.

“I don’t know,” Grady interjects, “I was hoping for a more exciting game.”

Both women frown.

“Please pretty please,” pleads Lacey.

“We want to do this,” Farrah adds.

“I know a good twist,” interjects Rusty. “But I don’t think the women will go along with it.”

“Yes we will,” interjects Farrah before she thinks.

“Sure we will,” agrees Lacey. How bad can it... Shit she has thought that before.

“They agree to abide by your rules Rusty,” Grady stresses that the women have committed to the plan.

“Let me go grab something out back. Give me a hand Tony.” Rusty and Tony disappear for a moment.

“Well in Truth or Lies,” Grady begins to explain, “a statement is picked from the hat by the other team. I will read the question and the competing team needs to tell me whether the statement is a truth or a lie.”

Rusty and Tony return with two big boxes. Opening them up, each box contains a fucking machine. Rusty grabs the two additional boxes that the women have decorated to look like jack hammers handles. They are just the right size to fit over the motor of the fucking machines. The bar and dildo make up the rest of the jack hammer.

Lacey had wondered why the guys had had them decorate them after the show yesterday. Now she knows.

“You did a great job decorating these,” Rusty compliments them.

“Thanks,” Lacey and Farrah both reply hesitantly. There is something so damn humiliating about decorating your own torture device.

“We came up with the idea of using these as jack hammers. We thought they would be great props for your construction outfits,” Rusty explains, “We just aren’t sure how to work them in.” He giggles at his own joke. “Work them in, get it?”

Both women stare at the machines in horror. They look more like medieval torture devises with the manacles attached.

“Rusty came up with the idea of spicing up Truth or Lies,” Grady explains to them. “When a player gets a wrong answer, the other team can operate the fuck machine for two minutes. For each consecutive wrong answer, a minute is added to the fuck. Whoever cums first loses the game.”

How had Lacey ever agreed to this? Again, she agreed to their games without knowing what the cost would be. She has to stop doing that. But the audience has heard Farrah and her consent to it. They can’t back out now.

“Now you notice they are not set up exactly the same. One of you will be lying on her back and the other will be on all fours,” Grady explains. “Try rock paper scissor to determine who gets to do what.”

Lacey and Farrah face each other. Grady describes the competiveness of their looks at each other as they try to glare each other down. On Grady’s count of three they throw out their hands.

Lacey looks at her open hand, paper. Farrah is holding a rock. She won!

“Yes,” she pumps her hand in victory.

“Which position do you want?” Grady asks.

Lacey looks at the machines. Neither position, she wants to say, but knows better. But by lying on her back she feels she will have more control.

“On my back,” she chooses.

“OK. You will need to get in first then. Better remove your tool belt.”

As she drops it on the floor, Tony grabs the bar with the dildo attached to it from the machine. He also takes out the K-Y Jelly from her tool belt.

“Better lube it for the first few minutes,” Tony tells her handing her the dildo. Rusty does the same for Farrah.

Glopping on the jelly, she works it along the length of the dildo. Despite her trepidation and because of the humiliation involved, she finds herself getting turned on by the action. She might not even need the lube when the time comes, she jokes to herself.

As she sits on the miniscule padded seat attached to her machine, she wonders why she has to get in first. The seat’s back is angled up at about ten degrees from horizontal. Rusty and Tony strap her arms down by her side using the padded straps attached there. Grady gives the play by play. They pull a seat belt across Lacey’s waist and then bend her knees to about ninety degrees. Lastly they strap down her ankles. Her ankles are about two feet apart.

Tony attaches the bar to the machine and adjusts the dildo until it is right at the entrance to her pussy.

“I will need it slide it part way in so it doesn’t pull all the way out on the outward stroke.”

Lacey just nods her head. What the hell, Rusty has just shoved a dildo into her this morning; this is no big deal. She touches the guys, so they can touch her. It... Ohhh! The jelly on the dildo is cool as it slides into her pussy. She can feel Tony’s finger on either side of her pussy stretching her open. He stops after the dildo is an inch-and-a-half in.

She can hear the guys sliding the second machine around. Then they are over her, sliding a bar under her seat and reattaching Farrah’s wrist restraints to it.

“What’s happening?” asks a confused Lacey.

“We wanted each of you to know there is no cheating. This way you can watch each other.” Grady grins.

Ha, Ha. They are all just fucking perverts. They bring Farrah over and Lacey listens to Grady describe them strapping down Farrah’s knees on either side of Lacey’s head. Then Farrah comes into view as they bend Farrah over Lacey. Farrah’s cunt is only inches from Lacey’s face. Lacey’s breasts rub against Farrah’s abdomen.

Strapping down Farrah’s hands on either side of Lacey’s waist places Farrah’s face near Lacey’s cunt. When she moves, her breasts gently slide against Lacey’s hips. They are basically in a 69 position.

Fuck! Lacey can’t decide whether to protest this humiliating position or thank them for thinking of it.

Then she watches as Rusty positions the dildo at Farrah’s cunt, spreads her open and slides it in. Damn she has a great view. She fights the urge to rock her hips back and forth. The damn dildo feels so good.

Tony and Rusty place cameras to get close ups of their pussies and faces.

Then Tony straps something around Lacey’s neck as Rusty does the same to Farrah. Tony explains, “These are the controls. When Farrah gets a wrong answer, Grady will tell you. You can then bend your head down and your chin will press the control. After two minutes, I will tell you stop. You must stop or you will be subject to a penalty buzz. Do you understand?”

“Yes,” Lacey tells him.

“Each of you get a two minute practice round,” Grady explains to them. “Lacey, you will go first. Are you ready?”

“Yes.”

“Start.”

Lacey tucked her chin. Despite knowing what is going to happen, she is still startled when the dildo above her head starts moving. She finds herself mesmerized by the pumping action and the movement of Farrah’s pussy. Pressing down harder, she finds she can increase the speed of the machine.

She starts to hear a quiet slurping as Farrah’s juices begin to flow.

“Stop.”

“Now your turn Farrah.”

Farrah starts out slowly and increases the speed. Lacey doesn’t know if it is the fucking machine or the idea of being fucked by it in front of her coworkers, let alone the audience, that makes it so pleasurable. Lacey isn’t sure how long she will last in this game.

“Everyone all set?”

“Yes,” they both reply, a little breathless.

“Lacey, you won at rock, paper, and scissors game therefore you get to go first. Is the following statement a Truth or a Lie? Other than the genitals and the breasts, the inner nose is the only other body part that routinely swells during.”

“You’re saying my inner nose swells with my canal and nipples?” Lacey asks for clarification.

Grady repeats, “Other than the genitals and the breasts, the inner nose is the only other body part that routinely swells during intercourse”

“Hell, that can’t be true,” Lacey ponders. “But why would they ask it? Fuck it, I say it is a lie.”

“It is a...” Grady draws it out, “truth! This is because the tissue from the inner nose is made from the same type of erectile tissue as the penis.”

“Fuck.”

“At your command,” Grady jokes. “Farrah, start.”

Farrah does not bother with the slow function, she jams her chin down.

Fuckkk. Fuckkk. Fuckkk. Lacey can feel herself climbing. She wants so badly to press her knees together, but the restraints keep her from doing so. For what seemed like much longer than two minutes, the fucking machine screws her.

Finally she heard Rusty tell Farrah to, “Stop.”

“Farrah, your turn. Is the following statement a truth or a lie? Humans aren’t the only species that partake in oral sex; apes cheetahs, hyenas, and goats all go down too.”

“That sounds like about right. I thought it would be more types of animals though.” Farrah is quiet for a few moments while she considers the question. “I go with Truth.”

“It is a...” Grady draws it out, “lie! You girls aren’t doing so well. Lacey, rev your engines and go!”

Lacey presses down hard and then lets up. Then she repeats it. Ten seconds hard, and five seconds gentle. She figures that the change of rhythms might get to Farrah. Judging by the groans she is hearing, she must be right.

Then a drop of moisture slips off the dildo onto Lacey’s face. It lands just below her nose and smells wonderful. Licking her lips she is able to get a little of it into her mouth. Ummm.

“Stop.”

Lacey shakes hers head before letting up on the controls.

“Careful, Lacey,” warned Tony. “You almost cost yourself a penalty round.”

And so the questions go.

“Lacey, is the following statement a truth or a lie: The most notorious sex icon of the 20th century, Marilyn Monroe, did not have an orgasm with either of her three husbands and or her lovers John F. Kennedy, Frank Sinatra, Joe DiMaggio and others.”

“Truth,” guesses Lacey.

“It is a Truth; it was a psychiatrist who helped Marilyn Monroe achieve her first orgasm, shortly before she died.”

“Farrah, is the following statement a truth or a lie: A drone, the male honeybee, only gets to have sex once during their life?”

“Lie.”

“Oh. Sorry, it is a Truth; they die after mating because the penis and associated abdominal tissues are ripped from their body after intercourse.” Lacey is enjoying watching the dildo ram in and out of Farrah’s cunt. She can feel Farrah’s heavy breaths on her thighs. “Lacey, is the following statement a truth or a lie: The average clitoris is only about an inch long.”

“Truth,” guesses Lacey.

“It is a Lie; the wishbone shaped organ is about 3 to 4 1/2 inches long.”

Farrah seems to enjoy it as much as Lacey. Who would have thought three minutes was so much longer than two minutes? “Wow,” Lacey replies, riding the edge.

“Farrah, is the following statement a truth or a lie: Diphallia is the condition of men being born with two penises. There have been about 1000 cases of diphallia recorded.”

“Men with two cocks? That must be a fun fuck,” she jokes. You hear of people extra fingers and toes. Maybe it just a wild fantasy of mine but I think there must be more than a 1000 men with two cocks. I say it is a Lie.”

“It is a Lie,” confirms Grady. “There are only 100 cases reported since it was first reported in 1609 by Doctor Johannes Jacob Wecker.”

“YES!”

“Lacey, is the following statement a truth or a lie: The president of France in 1899 died while receiving a blowjob.”

“Shit that is so unbelievable, it must be real. I say it is Truth.”

“It is a... truth. The president of France in 1899, Francois Faure, the then President of France, purportedly died while receiving oral stimulation from his mademoiselle. He she realized he was dead; she panicked and suffered trauma-induced lockjaw. She was brought to hospital where she her mouth had to be physically pried from the penis of the corpse.”

“Wow,” Rusty comments. “What a way to die.” Tony guffaws.

“Farrah,” continues Grady, ignoring Rusty’s comment. “Is the following statement a truth or a lie: In the time of the Pharaohs, Egyptians were rumored to have invented lipstick so their mouths resembled vaginas.”

“That sounds like some urban legend. I say it is a Lie,” guesses Farrah.

“It is a truth. They are rumored to have wanted their lips to look more inviting, like an anxious women needing sex.” Four minutes of fucking, how she manages not to lose it is beyond Lacey. Her face was covered in Farrah’s juice as it spills from her slit. She manages to sample quite a bit of it with her tongue. “Lacey, is the following statement a truth or a lie: Dogs and bears are like humans in that they have no bones in their penises.”

“Bones in their penises. I know they call it a boner but it is just blood. You said dogs and bears do not have bones?”

Greg repeats, “The statement is dogs and bears are like humans in that they have no bones in their penises.”

“Truth,” guesses Lacey.

“It is a Lie. Humans are one of the few mammals that do not have a bone in their penis, dogs and bears do have bones.” Farrah repays Lacey with a fabulous four minutes of fucking. Lacey’s back is ached in the end. She is so close. She just wants to rock back and forth a little and reach it. But the belt around her waist limits her movement enough that she is able to regain control.

“Farrah, is the following statement a truth or a lie: It is estimated that the King of Tonga, Fatafehi Paulah, had slept with over 37,800 women in his lifetime.”

“How could one man sleep with that many women? It must me a Lie.”

“It is a Truth. In 1777, Captain Cook visited Tonga, King Fatafehi Paulah had believed his royal duty was to take the virginity of every woman in his kingdom. By his death it was estimated that he slept with 37,800 women. He never slept with the same woman twice.”

“Fuck yeah,” hollers Tony. “Good for him.” Good for me, grins Lacey as she pours the pressure on Farrah. The squishy sound of the dildo sliding in and out of Farrah’s now sloppy pussy is such a turn on.

“Lacey, is the following statement a truth or a lie: The sperm of a mouse is longer than the sperm of an elephant.”

Truth; guessed Lacey. It was just so preposterous, it had to be true.

“It is a truth. The sperm of a mouse is longer than the sperm of an elephant.

Lacey draws a breath of relief.

“Farrah, is the following statement a truth or a lie: There is no organism in the human body that is made for just one purpose – sexual pleasure.”

Farrah thought this one through. “I use my special hole for sex but it is also my birth canal. I get pleasure giving bj’s but I also eat and talk with my mouth. I enjoy having my breasts felt up but if I had a baby, I could nurse with them. I enjoy the back door but then I poop with my butt. A man has his tool but he also pees with it. It has to be a Truth.”

“So sorry, it is a Lie. The only purpose a woman’s clitoris has is to give pleasure.”

Lacey smiles, this has to be it. She pours it on. Six minutes of pure hard fucking. Farrah’s body sways backs against the thrusting of the dildo, trying to get as much of it inside her as possible with each stroke. Lacey’s tongue is only centimeters away from Farrah’s pussy as she tries to catch every drip while still depressing the button. Somehow, Farrah makes it through.

“Lacey, is the following statement a truth or a lie: The average time between penetration and orgasm for a male is 4.3 minutes.”

“Four minutes?” Lacey tries to think this through. She really has only had two men that have ever fucked her. Frank lasts about three minutes. Maybe ten minutes if you count foreplay. James used to last a little longer. “I say that is a Truth.”

“Really?” Tony looks at her. “Only 4.3 minutes? You need to get around more.”

Lacey just shrugs.

“It is a Lie. Johnson & Johnson published results for a comprehensive study involving 1,587 couples being timed for length of duration. They found that the average time between penetration and male orgasm is 7.3 minutes.”

As Farrah fucks Lacey with the machine, she realizes this is the longest fuck of her life. Her whole body is buzzing, five whole minutes.

“Farrah, is the following statement a truth or a lie: If you are caught masturbating in Indonesia, the punishment is decapitation.”

“Which head,” jokes Rusty.

“Hardy Har,” Farrah jokes with him. “That is so off the wall, I say it is a Lie.”

“Truth it is.”

Lacey is so close to Farrah and is enjoying it so much. She is mesmerized by the dildo. It is only after Tony pulls her chin away that she realizes she has overdone it.

“Sorry Lacey, you have earned a six minute penalty round.”

Lacey can swear she can feel Farrah smiling. Then the dildo starts its pumping action. It only takes three of those minutes before Lacey realizes she isn’t going to make it. Fuck this, she tucks her chin. The guys just watch. Lacey loses control first and starts shaking with a massive orgasm; still Farrah keeps it coming. Only minutes behind Lacey, a rush of juice flows from Farrah as she starts cumming down onto Lacey’s face.

Lacey hears Grady voice through a post-orgasm haze, “And Farrah is the winner.”

Farrah leans forward until she collapses over Lacey’s body. Neither woman moves for several minutes.

Damn, she might need to purchase one of these machines for home.

As they are released, the women take turns cleaning up in the bathroom. The show is almost over. Lacey can’t believe what she has done today.

“Don’t forget we still have Lady Sallie’s workout today,” Tony reminds them.

Both ladies groan.