The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Sunrize Radio

Chapter 10

This is a fictional story. These are fictional characters. Any resemblance to the living is just a coincidence. If you are under 18 then go somewhere else. If you have any interesting ideas for this story, write me at . I would like to thank a wonderful writer for helping revise these stories. She helped me both grammatically and with several descriptive additions.

Lacey can’t believe she is doing this. She looks again in the mirror.

She is dressed in a police outfit. Not your normal police outfit, a sex police outfit. She has a standard issue police hat, an extra-small button-popping blue police shirt, and a black belt. From the belt, a pair of cuffs and a whistle hang. But that is as standard as the outfit gets.

The skirt is mid-thigh length, the boots are knee-high and skin tight, and the stockings are fishnet. Her gun is basically a big dildo with a pistol grip mounted on it. Yet even this is minor compared to what she wears under the outfit.

Red leather is the theme for the lingerie. A tight fitting bra has two holes cut out for her nipples. Chains run down her sides, ending at her hips. They connect her bra to her tight fitting, matching thong and keep the thong wedged tightly against her pussy. Only the slit built in the thong offers any relief as her lips are pressed out through the opening.

She doesn’t want to go out there, but at the same time she does. Lacey is ashamed to realize how much it turns her on to think of all those men lusting after her body.

She has become more used to the idea of an audience being able to see her naked at the office. The signature stunt on Wednesday had even given her a glimpse of the voyeuristic streak inside her. Still, to go out on stage in person is a whole new experience. Damn if she isn’t getting wet.

She watches as the woman on stage ahead of her finishes. Damn she is hot. Lacey won’t be able to dance as well as her but at least with Grand Lady Sally’s help; she won’t make a fool of herself either.

It was decided early on that Lacey wouldn’t be able to do all the fancy pole work. Farrah, on the other hand, took a pole-dancing-exercise class a few years ago. This, plus the fact that she took ballet lessons when she was a teen, makes her much better prepared for the moves needed on a pole.

So Lady Sally worked out an act they can do together. Lacey will come out and do a few moves on the pole. Farrah will then join her and Lacey will go into a seductive dance that involves tossing a few items of clothing to the audience. She does not think of it as a strip tease and Grady has made sure that Sally never calls it that while practicing.

“Now remember, ladies and gentlemen,” Grady is the MC for the night, “the women will be accepting tips but it is for charity purposes. One of them will come to the edge of the stage to collect tips. The challenge is they cannot use their hands to pick up the money. They really want to raise as much money as they can, so help them accomplish that.”

Lacey grimaces; she is the one who is supposed to collecting the tips. And now she can’t use her hands? Fuck, there is some vague memory of her agreeing to do that. Well the guys can stick it in her pockets. Looking down at her outfit, she realizes there are no real pockets on it.

“Now for the two sluts you have been waiting for, Lacey O’Connor and Farrah Fontanne.”

DID HE CALL HER AND FARRAH SLUTS? Hearing it come from Grady is so demeaning. She respects him so much. She manages to keep a smile on her face as she comes out. Wait until she gets to talk to him alone; she will give him a piece of her mind.

Hoots and hollers go out from the mostly male crowd. Then the deep rhythm beat starts.

Lacey struts to the edge of the stage. As she stands on the stage, she becomes aware that the men can see up her skirt and get a great view of her crotch, pussy lips peeking through the slit. Despite this, she keeps a smile on her face. It can’t be helped.

Several men hold up bills. Lacey does the twist until she is squatting before them, her skirt bunched around her waist. She assumed they would put the bills in the waist of her skirt but to her chagrin, they just reach up and slide their money into the waist band of her panties.

After the first few bills, she backs away. On an impulse, draws her pistol from its holster. She shoots imaginary bullets from the dildo barrel, even as she sways to the beat of the music. When she pulls the trigger the dildo spins.

Blowing imaginary smoke from the barrel, she slips the dildo into her mouth.

While continuing to dance, she slowly swallows it until only the handle can be seen. The crowd loves it. She lovingly gives the gun a blowjob while swaying to the music.

She decides to go back for some more tips. She loves the idea of raising money for charities. Before getting close enough for tips, she decides to lose her skirt. Since the men bypass her skirt waistband and go directly to her panty waistband, she won’t lose any tips.

With this thought she teases the zipper of her skirt, lowering it two inches, and zipping it back up one inch. She keeps this up until she reaches the bottom of the zipper. Then she flashes the audience by holding the waist open and then clutching it tightly closed. Finally she lets it drop to the floor before kicking it out over the audience.

Yes, she realizes, they are just as much the audience as the listeners on the radio show. She mustn’t disappoint them.

She can feel the holster and handcuffs bounce on her naked thighs as she continues to dance.

What the hell, they have already seen her pussy; she might as well show them some of her other attributes. Bending low, she lets them catch a glimpse down her shirt. Then one button at a time she opens it up. Again she flashes her tits at them before covering up. Finally she tears it off and tosses it to them. They loved it.

Approaching the crowd, she bends down and lets them stuff their bills in her bra and panties. Some guys tweak her nipples as they do so. At first she is shocked by their brazen attitudes. But her arousal at what is happening overcomes her reluctance to allow it to continue. Each hand that touches her creates a stronger desire for another touch.

The men are distracted from her dance when Farrah comes out on stage. She is already in a set of purple lingerie. She goes directly to the pole and starts dancing with it.

Another song begins.

Lacey dances her way over to a tip bucket placed on the stage by Farrah. Stretching her panties she lets the bills fall into the bucket. The side straps on her panties break—no surprise to the guys. Her panties fall to the floor along with several bills.

This is more exposure than Lacey had counted on. She fights the urge to cover up and flee. She doesn’t want them to think that this wasn’t part of the show. She remembers Grady once saying that if you act like it was supposed to happen, then no one will be the wiser.

Anyways, she chides herself, her pussy had already been peeking out of her panties prior to this, and this is not that big a deal, a voice in her head says.

She picks her panties ups and takes a big whiff of the crotch. Damn she has already moistened it up. Putting her finger in the slit and pulling on the remaining hip strap, she shoots it into the audience like it is an elastic band. Several men get a hold of it and fight for control. Lacey watches it tear under their hands, three of them getting a piece. Their ferocity scares her a little and she is glad for the bouncers who stand next to the stage.

Looking back at the bills on the floor, she gets an idea of how to pick them up. She manages a split that lowers her to the floor. She and Lady Sally have been working on splits all week, so there is a little bit of pride mixed in with the embarrassment that she can accomplish this so smoothly.

Once to the floor, she bends forward until her breasts touch the ground. Then she pinches a bill between her boobs, allowing her to pick up the bills without using her hands. Straightening up, she drops the bills into the bucket. It takes several tries to get the majority of the bills picked up.

On her third try, the front clasp on the bra snaps open. Hell she has her ass and cunt on display, what is a little tit show. She spins it over her head and launches it into the audience. Two men jostle over it. Like the panties, the bra is torn, each man taking a cup as a souvenir.

Standing back up, Lacey sashays over to Farrah, who has her ass pressed against the bar, one cheek on either side. Lacey mirrors her as they slide their touching asses up and down the pole.

Then turning to face each other, Farrah grabs the bar above their heads and launches herself up in a rolling flip. She finishes the flip upside down with her thighs on Lackey’s shoulders (a standing 69 position). By now her skimpy thong has all but disappeared into her pussy and between her ass cheeks. The only thing keeping each other’s face from being pressed into the other’s cunt is the bar and their cunts are slowly swallowing that.

For the next few minutes, the two women all but make love to each other with the pole between them. Then Lacey gets ready to collect some more tips. She figures she can hold her tits together and let the men deposit their tips between them.

As she turns towards the audience, Farrah slips Lackey’s ‘gun’ from her holster. Holding it to Lackey’s back, she makes believe she is holding Lacey up.

Lacey holds her hands above her head. Then Farrah takes the hand cuffs from Lackey’s belt and fastens Lackey’s hands behind her back.

They have practiced this but that was when Lacey had supposed to have clothes to collect tips. She looks down. They can still use the tops of her stockings.

Turning her around, Farrah holds the gun to Lackey’s mouth. Again Lacey, with fake fear, swallows the long dildo barrel.

Withdrawing it, Farrah turns Lacey back to the audience and marches her forward. Then Lacey feels the gun slide between her ass cheeks.

NO!!! She wants to yell. The surprise look on her face is genuine. During one practice they had joked around and Farrah had pressed it to her ass and slid it part way in but they had agreed not to do it during the performance.

The crowd hoots for Farrah to press it home. And Farrah increases the pressure. Lackey’s ass, stretched out from an earlier session with Frank, is still loose. The barrel starts sliding in.

Even so, Lacey moves forward. She hopes the guys will get the idea of using her stockings as she squats down. The first guy starts for her stockings when she hears a voice that sounded like Grady holler something.

The man’s hands continue up her thighs. Then he presses his money into her moist pussy. At the same moment, Farrah pulls the trigger and the dildo shoved in her ass spins.

Despite and because of her humiliation, she feels an orgasm shudder through her body. She wants to get directly up but she is still recovering when a second hand pushed another bill into her. And another. And another.

When she finally stands up, her cunt is stuffed with cash.

Farrah, still holding the ‘Gun’ deep in Lacey’s ass, guides her from behind to the tip bucket. They stop when Lacey is standing over the bucket. Lacey straightens up and hops up and down. Only a few bills fall loose and only one of these ends in the bucket.

Farrah, realizing the problem, comes up with a solution. Freeing the gun from Lackey’s ass, she gets in front of Lacey and kneels down.

Then she uses her teeth to pulls several bills loose and drops them into the bucket. The guys love this. Ashamedly, Lacey also loves it. Each bill is a little deeper and Farrah must dig deep into her pussy with her tongue to loosen them. Lacey begins humping Farrah’s face as she digs for the money. Juice is running down both women’s thighs as they get off in front of the men.

Three more similar trips and the tip bucket is full, their song set comes to an end and they bow to the audience as they leave.

They crowd calls for an encore but even Lady Sally, looking on, can see they need some time to recover.

“Go clean up,” she orders them. Both women obey.

Coming out of the shower, Lacey finds another set of lingerie spread out for her. She obediently puts it on and then wonders why she needs a second set. She assumes she is done for the night except for helping award the contestants who have a lap dance coming to them.

Her lingerie is similar to the outfit she just danced in except in a purple with lace in place of the leather. A sheer short robe ‘covers’ it up.

She meets Farrah in the changing room. She is re-applying her make-up. She is dressed in a pink lingerie set. Her panties are tight thongs that crawl up her ass and her bra is a push up bra. Her robe is also sheer.

They head to the back of the stage to watch the remaining girls. Grady sees them and signals them to come over.

“What are you two doing back stage? The audience wants to see you.” He pretends to think for a few moments. “I have a great idea. You could help the waitresses serve beer.”

Lacey looks at him waiting for him to tell her he is joking.

“I am serious,” he tells both of them. “Lacey, I know you worked as a waitress before and you can help Farrah. The audience will love it. You don’t want to disappoint the audience.”

They don’t want to disappoint the audience. He is right of course, damn him.

Lacey and Farrah head over to the bar.

“We are here to...” Lacey starts.

“Here, take these,” he hands them some order books.

“Thanks.” How did he know they were going to help?

“Hey,” Lacey responds as one of the guys gropes her ass. She wants to tell him off but thinks better of it. He is part of the audience. She forgets all about her questions as she shifts into waitress mode.

For the next hour-and-a-half, Lacey and Farrah serve the crowd. The men take the ladies silence when getting groped as a free invitation to continue. Lacey loses count of the number of slaps on her ass, gooses, and nipple pinches she receives while she serves.

“It is time to award the Lap Dances,” Grady announces.

Finally, she is done waitressing.

“We just need the dancers up here.”

As the ladies come up on stage, Grady signals Farrah and Lacey.

“Let’s not forget our guests of honor,” he grins.

He means them, Lacey realizes. They are up for grabs for the lap dance. She remembers earlier in the week she had realized she would be up for grabs but somehow she had forgotten about it until now.

Lacey gets up on stage with the other women and walks around its edges. Men reach up and grab their legs, letting their hands slide down and away as they walk by. She feels like a piece of meat being paraded before a bunch of hungry carnivores. After two trips around the stage, they all stop in a line.

“Remember, as you what you informed of on the phone when you won, the lap dances will be held at a separate facility. We do not want to tie up TOP’s anymore that we have to,” Grady explains. “Now if our lucky winners will approach.”

Jim, Lacey’s father’s friend, has won a free lap dance. Tony whispers something to him as he comes up on stage. A wide grin appears on Jim’s face.

He approaches and makes a show of inspecting each of the women. Lacey avoids eye contact as he looks her over.

He grabs her ass and squeezes it, winking to Tony over Lacey’s shoulder. “Need to check the quality of the merchandise.” A hoot of approval comes from the crowd.

He gropes her each boob. “Good breeding,” he jokes.

He repeats his performance with Farrah. With the rest of the women, he is content just to look.

“Well, the decision is hard,” he starts, “but I guess I will choose Lacey.”

Her heart sinks, of all the people to choose her.

“Congratulations!” Grady shakes his hand. “We will be headed over to the dance site in a little bit.”

The next nine winners approach one at a time. Tony whispers instructions to each of them. They also feel free to check out the merchandise.

One of them even cups her pussy. She can feel his bare hand against her swollen pussy lips peeking through the access panel.

In the end, seven chose Lacey and three decide on Farrah.

Seven lap dances. The audience comes first, she kept reminding herself. None of the other women were chosen. Most likely because Tony hinted these two would give a ‘better’ lap dance.

They all load into a 15 passenger van. That means each of the ladies take a bench seat in the back and the guys cram in around her. They are both still dressed in their dance outfits since they are going to be doing more dancing. As the van heads out, there is quite a bit of touchy feely going on.

“Where is Tony?” Lacey hollers up to Grady and Rusty in the front seats.

“He went ahead to set up everything.”

Set up everything?

Finally the van pulls into a parking lot, a dark parking lot, a motel parking lot. Where the fuck is this dance room?

“Grady?” Lacey hollers up to the front.

“We had to book a hotel room. Not much available at this time of night.”

That kind of makes sense.

She saw Tony wave them over to the end of the of the motel units. The overhead lights are out in this section of the lot, making it even creepier.

“Lacey, you can use room 122,” Tony instructs. “Farrah, you can use room 124. The rest of us will wait in room 123.”

He leans over to Lacey, “Don’t worry. We have several cameras going and we will make sure nothing bad happens.”

Lacey smiles at him. That is so considerate.

Jim comes over, leering at Lacey. “This way,” she smiles, grabbing his hand.

“Farrah,” she hears Tony calling. “I had to have two friends help me rearrange the furniture. I told them they could get a free lap dance. Since you have the fewer dances to do, I thought you could give them one.”

Well at least she got out of that one. Still she will have two more dances than Farrah.

Opening the hotel door, Lacey finds the beds are all turned on their end and standing against the wall. A chair is set in the middle and a set of speakers are attached to a small device.

Shit, they must take their security seriously, there are at least 10 cameras mounted around the room at all angles.

“Can you hear me?” comes Grady’s voice over the speakers. “We will control the music from here.”

“OK,” she replies.

“We can’t hear you but we can see you. Give us thumbs up.”

Lacey does.

Jim sits down expectantly. As soon the music starts, Lacey begins to seductively dance around Jim. She soon discards her sheer robe. Then, ass towards him, she starts shaking her buns in his face.

Images of him at her parents’ house come to her mind. It is so strange to be shaking her near bare ass in his face.

She feels his hands start to massage her ass. She wants to protest. She has to protest. They are not allowed to touch, yet she remains silent. Finally she gets herself to move forwards.

Turning around, she faces him. As she bends down to dangle her tits in his face, his hands undo the front clasp of her bra and out spill her tits.

Again she wants to protest. THIS IS SO WRONG!! But again, she remains silent.

Even when his tongue starts to flick her nipples, she allows it.

She will distract him. Reaching down, she unzips his pants. His cock pops up, restrained only by his boxers. She grips it as she looks him in the face. Then she slowly starts pumping it.

Jim smiles evilly at her. Then he grabs her head and started pushing it towards his crotch.

Surely Grady, Tony, or Rusty will barge in at any moment. But the moments pass and no one comes.

She gets on her knees to keep from falling over. Her face is now level with his cock. The tip of his head of his manhood pops out the opening in his boxers. A drop of precum is on it. Beautiful. Sexy. Delicious.

She will just clean it off, she reasons as she licks it.

Then she pulled more of it out. Just a little suck.

As she does, the pressure on her head increases again. She finds little will power left to resist. Slowly her mouth sinks on to Jim’s cock. Deeper and deeper she takes him.

He moves beneath her, standing up. He does not need to pressure her as she becomes more enamored with his cock. Soon she has all of him in and yes, she licks his balls. It is so wrong but so wonderful.

Her head starts bobbing on his cock. Faster and faster she goes. She has had a taste of his cum and she wants more.

Her hand makes it to her cunt. She matches the pace of her hand to the speed of his cock sliding in and out of her mouth. One, two, three, and four fingers join in.

Then his hand holds her head still as he begins moving his hips. She realized he is fucking her face, his cock deep in her throat and her hand on his balls. It is such a powerless and vulnerable feeling that has her riding on a high.

She feels his balls tighten as he pulls out and shoots his load on her face. She does what she can to direct it into her mouth. As he slows down, she is able to pull him back in. She savors the taste, sucking every last drop out.

Only after she sucks the last drop from him does she remember where she is and whose cock is in her mouth, Jim, her father’s friend. Jim, whom she has known since she was a child.

She looks up at him and he just smiles. The leer on his face is impossible to miss. He does not have to say anything, the looks says it all. He has loved it and he thinks of her as a slut. Maybe she is after all?

Grady’s voice comes over the speakers, “Time is up. Lacey, you better clean up in the bathroom. There is a fresh change in there.”

Fuck, she has done it in front of all those guys. Shit, she has a sinking feeling that there is a live feed to their website, how utterly embarrassing. What if someone who knew her Dad told him about Jim and her?

Even as she thinks this, Lacey obediently goes to the bathroom. She hears Jim leave. Looking in the mirror, she can see his cum dripping off her chin and onto her boobs. She scoops as much of it up as she can and drinks it down. Using the sink, she washes the rest of it off and takes off the remains of her negligee.

She turns and finds a row of lingerie, identical to the one she has just worn but in different colors. She grabs a red one and puts it on as she hears someone enter the motel room.

Seven dances later, Lacey barely makes it to the bathroom. The sun has risen a dance or two earlier. She discards the remains of the last set of lingerie into the trash. They are torn from the rough handling and sopping wet from her pussy and his cum. Her jaw and throat are sore from the workout she had gotten.

All the men had wanted blowjobs. After the second one, she doesn’t even think to protest. Each consecutive man lets his hands roam further. Only when one man lined his cock up with her pussy did Tony and his two big friends bust in.

The sickest part of the whole night is that Lacey had an orgasm each and every time one of them shot his load. And she loved having their hands over her body.

She is dressed in a short jeans mini-skirt, tight light-pink scooped-neck tee-shirt, and ankle boots when Grady, Tony, and Rusty show up with the van. One of Tony’s friends drives the men back to their cars. Lacey is grateful for a mostly quiet ride home.

Of course Grady and the other two want blowjobs before her and Farrah head home. Lacey sucks off Grady and Tony. Farrah takes care of Rusty and the driver. Lacey just wishes Farrah had waited for them to get to the parking lot before sucking the driver off. The van swerves several times as Farrah finishes him off.

Lacey finally climbs into her car for a quiet ride home.