The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

SUNRIZE RADIO

Chapter 7

This is a fictional story. These are fictional characters. Any resemblance to the living is just a coincidence. If you are under 18 then go somewhere else. If you have any interesting ideas for this story, write me at . I would like to thank a wonderful writer for helping revise these stories. She helped me both grammatically and with several descriptive additions.

“Good Morning,” Lacey smiles as she comes in. She is relieved to see Grady looking more like himself. He seems more carefree than she has seen him in weeks.

“Good Morning,” they all greet her, eying her like some piece of meat. Even though she has gotten used to that look from most men, it still throws her off to see it on Grady’s face.

Lacey does not like the look on her three compatriots’ faces. There is a definite conspiratorial look.

Coming to the coat tree, she automatically strips off her dress and blouse.

“Nice,” comments Tony.

“Thanks,” she tells him as she spins around slowly so they can all get a good look. She just bought the outfit yesterday. Actually, Frank took her to the sex shop to pick out some toys for home and told her to get a few more sets of lingerie as well. He is so supportive of her work.

The current outfit is neon green. A PVC cinch-up bustier with open cups and built-in garter straps is holding up her neon green hose. A pair of PVC boots cling to her thighs. Her matching French-cut PVC panties are cut to leave her pussy and asshole easily accessible.

Damn, she loves the attention. She is amazed at how quickly her pussy gets moist from the attention given it.

“Hello,” comes a woman’s voice from behind her. Lacey turns to find Farrah standing there. Shit, she had forgotten Farrah is starting today. Farrah’s face registers some shock at seeing Lacey standing there in her lingerie. Lacey fights the urge to cover herself up with her hands.

“Hello,” Lace smiles, holding out her hand.

Farrah, recovering from her shock, shakes it.

“Hello, honey bun,” Tony purrs. “We don’t shake hands here,” he explains to her. “We always hug.” Tony demonstrates by hugging Lacey tightly and squeezing her ass, Lacey reciprocates by squeezing his ass back.

“Oh,” comes Farrah’s hesitant reply.

The men all give both women intimate hugs. By the time the women come face to face again, they automatically hug each other and squeeze each other’s ass.

Lacey is surprised she enjoys being cuddled by Farrah but then she remembers the hypnotism show. She blushes remembering what she and Farrah did with each other.

“And I know I told you the dress code,” Tony reminds Farrah as they break their hug.

“My lingerie is much tamer,” blushes Farrah as she unbuttons her blouse. Shedding her clothes, she stands there in a lacey flowered teddy, fishnet stockings, and high heels.

“Wow,” the boys respond.

Lacey is surprised to find herself getting jealous from the attention Farrah is getting from the guys. She knocks over a can of pencils and bends over, knees straight, to pick them up.

“Hey,” she hollers as Rusty smacks her ass. She is not upset, though; she is pleased to be noticed.

“I think Lacey has some more appropriate outfits that might fit you, though her bra size will be a little large on you,” Tony tells Farrah, as she stands there beet-red in embarrassment. You can go into the changing room, Tony points to a section of the office that has PVC pipe and hanging sheets for walls. Why don’t you show Farrah, Lacey?” Only this morning the guys have replaced the ‘invisible’ wall with a sheet. It will help Farrah visualize it when they remove it again later.

“She can wear the leather one with the cutouts,” Rusty suggests.

After Lacey leads Farrah inside, Grady hollers, “Nighty night,” as Tony hollers, “Finger fucking Farrah.”

“Now Farrah, whenever Grady uses the trigger,” Tony tells her as he removes the ‘invisible’ wall, “you will go under just like it was me.”

“Yes, Master.”

Grady looks at Tony with a question mark on his face.

“I think the ‘Master’ thing is hot,” he tells Grady and Rusty.

“Whatever.”

“Aren’t you going to do the same for me,” Tony asks indicating Lacey with a nod of his head.

“You wish,” Grady jokes. Grady still is in enough control of himself to know he can never give over his control of Lacey to Tony.

Tony just shrugs.

“Farrah,” Grady begins. “Close your eyes. Now picture the cloth wall that is in front of you. Can you see it?”

“Yes.”

“Now open your eyes. From now on, when you look at where it should be, you will always see the cloth in place. You will feel secure back here. You will never notice what people are doing on the other side because you will only see the cloth. Do you see the tape on the floor?”

“Yes.”

“That is the limit of the cloth boundary. You can see nothing on the other side of the cloth. Even when you are on the outside looking in, it will be as if the cloth is still in place. Do you understand?"”

“Yes.”

Grady removes the cloth. “Can you still see it?”

“Yes.”

“Can you see us?”

“No, you are on the other side of the cloth wall.”

Grady has her repeat it back to him.

“Now Lacey and Farrah, are you both listening?”

“Yes.”

“Good. Both of you will love working together. But you will always compete with each other. Never let the other outdo you sexually. Let it be healthy competition, not negative. Watch each other and see what works best and try to incorporate it into what you do.”

“You know men enjoy watching two women together. As long as the attraction between two women is less than your attraction to men, it is sexy. You will use this to your advantage in order to look sexy for men. The more you do it, the easier it will become. The more you do it, the more you will like it. Do you both understand?”

“Yes,” but Lacey’s answer is hesitant.

“Lacey, I want you to enjoy this. Will you enjoy it?” Grady is amazed to be able to do this and not feel like a total heel.

“If you want me to, I will.”

“I want you to.”

Now on the count of ten... Grady sets them up to forget the conversation but to follow his instructions.

The guys sit back and enjoy watching the two ladies change. Grady, looking at his watch, quickly goes to the sound board and gets ready to begin the show. Still he keeps an eye on Farrah stripping and redressing in the leather teddy with the cut out boobs and the single-string crotch. He will have to ask Tony if she has always shaved her pussy.

O’Leary rushes in. “Am I late?” Tony holds a finger to his mouth to quiet him and motions to the two ladies changing. O’Leary pulls up a seat to join in on the critique.

“Good Morning Joes,” grins Grady into the microphone. “It is time to rise with the Sunrize Radio Show.” He continues on about the different events from the weekend. Lacey comes out and encourages Farrah to follow. Despite having seen her change into the outfit, the guys act like this is the first view of her dressed in it and whistle when she appears.

Farrah blushes. Her nipples are instantly hard and she is flushing with more than just embarrassment.

“You can hear the whistles in the background; they are for a new figure on the show. Welcome Farrah. We hope you will become a fixture here. For those of you who would like to see our new co-host, log into the show’s website, the cameras are live.

Farrah’s eyes dart around as she spots the cameras. You can see the battle going on inside her head as she fights not to cover herself and bolt.

“Why don’t you say hello to everyone.”

Farrah approaches the mike. “Hello,” she grins. “I am so glad to be invited onto the show.”

“Why don’t you tell the folks a little about yourself?”

“Well, I am...” She starts off slow but soon warms up. She is 28 years old and works at a local clothing store. She has lived in the state all her life. Farrah continues for about ten minutes before running out of things to say.

“Thank you Farrah. We have to break. News, weather and sports when we come back.”

“You did great,” Lacey commends her.

The guys heartily agree.

Grady flips the switch on the cameras. “Nighty night Finger fucking Farrah,” He gives them each their trigger by combining the phrases. Each nods their heads.

“Farrah, when I snap my fingers, you will not pay attention to what is being said. You will continue to drift deeper into your subconscious. Your desire to fit in with the crew will continue to increase.

“Lacey, have you enjoyed sucking Frank off?” Grady asks. It was an earlier command given to her by Ray the Hypnotist.

“Umm”

“Do you love the flavor of cum?” he asks.

“I lovvve the flavor. It is very tasty and erotic.”

“Do you know how you love the flavor of different beer?” Lacey is known to love sampling beers. She is always talking about this or that beer she has just tried.

“Definitely,” agrees Lacey.

“Wouldn’t it be a shame to only be allowed to taste one type of beer?”

“Yes,” she agrees adamantly.

“It is the same thing for cum,” Grady adds. “You need to sample more flavors.”

“And what we do on the show is for the audience,” Grady recently stopped emphasizing ‘listener’ and started emphasizing ‘audience’ now that they had the web cams running. “That is why it is OK to wear lingerie at work and play with dildos.”

Lacey just smiles. So far so good. Grady still cannot believe he had let Tony talk him into this game. It is all Tony’s doing, he reminds himself. He does not have to bear any of the guilt, Tony does. It makes him feel better just remembering that.

“Today we are going to go a little further for the listeners. When you hear the next contest, you will understand that you are doing it for the listeners. Once you agree to do a contest you cannot back out. That would be very insulting to our listeners. Don’t you agree?”

“Yes,” Lacey acknowledges.

“Even though you do some things for the listeners, it is always good to enjoy work. It is good to enjoy what you are doing. Enjoy the attention, the flavor, and the feel of everything you do. Remember both your ass and your mouth are wired to your pussy.” He reinforces earlier commands along those lines.

“This is especially true today. It is easier if you enjoy the games if you are a willing participant. The stranger the game, the more erotic it will become for you. Now repeat in your own words what we have just talked about.”

“I love,” Lacey repeats back, “the flavor of cum. The taste of cum is delightful and erotic. It would be a shame for me to have only ever sampled one flavor. I need to sample more flavors of cum. What I do for the show is not cheating. Frank knows I am just doing it for my job. What I wear and the dildos I use are for the show. I should and do enjoy my work. It is good to enjoy work; I enjoy the attention, the flavor, and the feel of everything I do. My asshole and my mouth are wired to my pussy”

“Now in a moment, when I snap my fingers, you will not listen to what is being said until you hear me snap my fingers again. During this time, your wonder and desire for new tasting sperm will increase. Just as you like a variety of beer taste you will desire a variety of cum or sperm to taste. Just like you have favorite familiar beers, you can have favorite and familiar cums but you will desire to broaden your taste of cum. The smell of cum will increase your desire for it. The longer you go without swallowing sperm, the stronger your desire will become.”

Grady snaps his finger before Lacey has time to think too long on this. She will meditate on these thoughts while he works on Farrah.

Farrah turns her head towards him as he snaps his fingers.

“Farrah, what is something you enjoy a variety of tastes of?”

She thinks for a moment. “Fish.”

Maybe, Grady thinks it over.

“Wine,” Tony spoke up from behind him. “Expensive wine.”

“That will work great but you better get ready to take the show for a few minutes, O’Leary is about done.”

“Yeah,” Tony acknowledges.

As Tony goes to the soundboard, Grady quizzes Farrah on different types of wine and their various flavors. He lets her think about the different types of wines she likes. As her enthusiasm grows, Grady turns the conversation to the flavors of different sperm.

Yes she has tasted several types of sperm before but has never really enjoyed it until she recently tasted Tony’s. Grady explains that cum is an acquired taste. Now that she has learned to like it, she will enjoy and be aroused by all male sperm. Even when she thinks back on previous sperm she has tasted, she will realize she actually loved the taste but was too hung up on her inhibitions to really enjoy it. Then, using the same discussion points he has used with Lacey and beer, he explains that she needs to broaden her taste for cum.

“Are you excited to be on the show?” he asks.

“Very excited,” Farrah responds.

“On the show, we need to keep the audience happy. We need to do things we would not otherwise be comfortable doing so that we can keep our audience happy. You will need to do things you would never do on your own for the sake of the audience. Are you willing to do this?”

“Yes,” she answers hesitantly.

“Now it is good to be rewarded for what you do. If we are doing something erotic, it adds more credence to it if you are enjoying it. No one likes a faker. So when you are asked to do something outside of your comfort zone, this will sexually arouse you. Like now, with each yes you answer, you will become more and more aroused. This will continue to increase until your reach an orgasm. Do you want to fit in with the crew?”

“Yes!”

“Good. We will not have you do anything that would cause permanent physical damage. Now I need you to be enthusiastic when you agree to do anything. Are you willing to do this?”

“Yes,” Farrah answers, squirming a little in her seat.

“If you were to back out after agreeing, it would disappoint the audience. So there is not backing out. Do you agree?”

“Yes,” comes a more enthusiastic reply.

“Are you willing?”

“Yes!” she smiles, her thighs tightly clenched.

“Really willing?”

“Yes,” comes a husky reply. “Yes,” comes a second unsolicited response before Grady can even ask again.

“Yes,” her hands snake down tightly to her crotch. “YES... YES... YESSSS... yes...”

With a groan, it becomes obvious that Farrah has yessed herself into an orgasm. A sultry smile is left on her face.

Grady snaps his fingers and Lacey’s head jerks and then turns towards him.

“Can Lacey and Farrah hear me?”

Both nod their heads. Grady goes on to give them instructions to not remember what has happened during their hypnosis, to not notice that time has gone by, but to obey everything told to them during the trance.

Grady awakens them as Tony is sharing some bio information on Farrah. He flips on the web cameras while the ladies take their seats. Grady is glad he has allowed Tony to talk him into the new seats for the girls. Last week he felt guilty about it but now he understands it is Tony’s idea so he doesn’t need to feel bad about it and can just enjoy it.

Lacey’s and Farrah’s seats are each a split saddle seat with built in kneelers. Each seat consists of two pieces that have a 3-inch space between them. They are shaped like two halves of a saddle; they are angled to allow the sitter’s back to be at a 135-degree angle as opposed to a 90-degree angle. There is one small, padded u-shaped bar serving as a backrest. Instead of the person sitting with their feet on the floor, the kneelers provide two padded knee rests about a foot apart.

“These are new our new ergonomically correct chairs,” Lacey explains to Farrah. “They are especially designed for women’s posture. They are very comfortable once you get used to them.”

Grady is glad they are comfortable and ergonomically correct but what he likes is how the girls are so exposed when they sit in them. He has ‘encouraged’ Lacey to use the armrests. This keeps her hands from accidentally covering up anything of interest. They are slightly lower than the guy’s chairs giving a better perspective of the ladies. Even the split seat allowed for easy viewing of open crotches.

Lacey had gotten used her chair. She has used it since Thursday and Friday of last week. Farrah climbs up awkwardly and sits on it tentatively at first. They are very comfortable despite their initial appearance and she will enjoy it soon enough.

“And the girls are ready for the next contest. Today, we are introducing a new and bold one. And here is Grady to explain the rules.” Tony nods his head at Grady.

“This week we will be having a tasting contest. The lovely ladies will be our tasters. Will you both agree to do that?” Grady asks.

“Yes,” Lacey quickly responds. It doesn’t matter what they taste, it will be less humiliating than some of the recent contests, like the skydiving one.

“Yes,” agrees Farrah. It can’t be too bad, she reasons.

“Good, this week’s winner will be qualified for the Summer Sizzler Ticket. Lacey, tell them what that entails.”

Lacey perks up.

“The Summer Sizzler Ticket is a ticket to all the hot concerts going on this summer.” She lists all the concerts and backstage passes they will win with the Summer Sizzler Ticket. “Win this ticket and you have won your summer’s worth of fun.”

Grady adds to the package, “Because of the nature of the contest, there will be two winners this week, one male and one female.”

Lacey and Farrah look questioningly at Grady as he continues. “The men will create the item to be tasted and the women will vote on which one they think Lacey and Farrah will pick. The item we will be collecting this week is juice from the manly fruit. I think all of you know what juice and what fruit I am referring to. For the next four days men, if you want to participate, you will need to collect a minimum of four ounces of this juice and bring it in to the station by five o’clock on Thursday.”

Lacey and Farrah look at Grady with horror in their eyes. But an undeniable thirst for male spunk causes their mouths and pussies to moisten up at the thought of all that cum.

Even Rusty looks on in shock. Just last week, Grady had been such a stick in the mud. Now his contest idea goes beyond anything Rusty had come up with. What is causing his change of heart?

“These samples will be analyzed for any diseases, poisons or foreign substances. In other words, no spiking your juice.” Tony has made a special deal with a local lab. Lacey is the bargaining chip, though she does not know it. She will be ready for their party by next week. It took a little persuasion from Tony to get Grady to go along with the idea but Tony took all the responsibility.

“Along with your juice, you need to include a picture of your junky fruit. This picture will be numbered along with your juice sample. Lady listeners, who are eighteen or older, can participate in the contest by looking at the pictures of your junky fruit and guessing which fruit will have the tastiest juice.”

Lacey tries to think of how she can get out of this contest, but she has already had agreed to do it. The listeners will be disappointed in her if she backs out. She plasters a smile on her face for the watching audience.

Farrah, watching Lacey, tries to gauge her reaction to the contest. She is new on the show and wants so much to fit in. And she has already agreed to do the contest. She looks at Tony; his grin seals the deal. She has to go through with it.

How much spunk would they have to taste? They both wonder. How much does men’s spunk vary? There are so many flavors to be tasted, so many delicious flavors. The internal battle begins.

“As well as a chance to win the Summer Sizzler, you will also get free admittance to Tops this Saturday night. Not only will you win free admittance to Tops but also two free lap dances from your choice of the dancers that night, or two free concert tickets to ___ playing next Thursday at the Casino.”

“The Grand Lady Sally, one of the women from Tops, will be joining us latter to talk it up,” Tony adds. Tops is a strip joint that Tony frequents. The Sunrize had done a few evening events there.

“I think we may even be able to talk Lacey and Farrah into dancing that night,” grins Rusty as he winks at the girls.

“I don’t know,” Lacey responds. “Last time we had the pole contest you guys teased me about my performance.”

“Yeah,” Tony agrees, “But that was because you were wearing jeans and a t-shirt. I am sure you can find something sexier to wear. I have an idea; let’s leave it up to the listeners.”

Lacey grits her teeth but keeps a smile on her face for the cameras. Another listener vote, she knows how they will vote.

Farrah interjects, “Great idea,” with little after-thought. She wants so badly to fit in and have the listeners like her.

“Great,” Rusty quickly adds. “Tony and I will pick out the outfits for the listener’s poll. We will have a poll on what to wear on the pole,” laughs Rusty at his own use of words. The others groan.

Lacey looks to Grady for support. “That sounds great,” he winks at Lacey. “And I bet we can talk the Grand Lady Sally into giving you two some lessons this week.” Tony had already contacted Sally last night. She loved the publicity the show had given the strip joint so when Tony texted her, he had gotten an enthusiastic reply by morning. Sally has agreed with Tony that having Lacey pole dance will make a sellout night. Despite being able to see Lacey in little to nothing on web cams, the thrill of seeing her naked in person will be a huge draws on the listeners.

For the next hour, things remain somewhat normal. The men periodically drop things. The women bend down to pick whatever is dropped. They always keep their knees straight, as they have been conditioned to do.

Several discussions follow. One subject deals with lingerie and what is considered the sexiest. The listeners offer many opinions. Then a conversation on women’s fantasies is discussed. Then Grady works the conversation over to whether women enjoy kissing men’s fruit.

“Are you kidding?” Lacey enthusiastically asks Grady. “To feel a man’s...” She stops, as she remembers she is on the air. “I love having a man’s fruit in my mouth and to know how much he loves is an extreme turn on.” Lacey blushes as she realizes how enthusiastically she has just come across.

‘How about you, Farrah?”

“I love it. I mean there was a time not too long ago that I thought it was disgusting but I found that after getting past that, it was very sexy.”

Lacey thinks back. It seems strange that she has gone through a similar change in heart recently.

“Do men’s cocks taste different?” Tony ventures.

“I believe so,” Lacey says hesitantly. “I mean I have only ever tasted Frank’s fruit.”

“I have tasted a few manly fruits and yes they do taste different,” Farrah confirms. “I wish I had gotten over my hang up earlier and been able to have enjoyed different flavors.”

“What would you say,” Tony directs at Farrah, “if I gave you permission to taste other fruits?”

“I don’t know,” Farrah says even as she unconsciously licks her lips. “I am not sure I am up for that.”

“It would be a turn on for me,” Tony tells her. “It would not be cheating if I gave you permission. And it would only be with men I agreed to.”

Farrah looks down at the floor and keeps silent. He talks about her as if she is a piece of property. Yet despite the embarrassment of being considered his toy to share, she finds it exciting.

“How about you?” Rusty asks Lacey. Until Grady puts a stop to it, he is willing to push the envelope to its limit.

“I would never be unfaithful to Frank,” Lacey replies emphatically. “I mean I have to admit I am looking forward to the tasting contest but that is different than giving a blowjob.” She is looking forward to the contest, she realizes. It will be erotic and sensual to taste other men’s sperm.

“If you were to do it for work, would it be considered unfaithful, like in a game for the listeners?” Grady asks.

As Lacey struggles with this, Grady adds, “Let’s leave it to the listeners. Let the verdict go to the majority of the first five callers.”

Almost immediately, the phones lines light up. Lacey’s eyes are glued to the incoming line as Grady picks up.

“Hello, what’s your name and what do you think?” Grady asks.

“Hi, this is Pete. I think it is perfectly reasonable for Lacey and Farrah to give ######## at work. I mean, it is only work, not like you are running around behind your boyfriend’s back. I think she should offer to give the listeners a free #######.”

“Thanks,” Grady smiles, going to the next caller. “Just remember, we are live on the air. Let’s call it tasting the manly fruit. And that makes one in favor. Are you keeping track Lacey?”

“Oh,” she scrambles for her notepad to keep track.

“Hello, this is Mike,” comes the next caller. “I agree with the last caller but maybe Lacey and Farrah could limit it to contest winners.”

By the end of five calls it is unanimous. There is nothing wrong with Lacey and Farrah giving head for the sake of the show and the listeners want in on it. It also brings home to Grady just how much the audience has changed. No one has been outraged. Even the emails are encouraging it. They have come a long way in a short time.

“Well, I think that decides it,” Grady acts reluctant to agree with the listeners. “It is perfectly normal for Lacey and Farrah to sample the manly fruit on the show.”

“I think we should try it out now,” grins Rusty. His thoughts go briefly to Shelley but he knows she will accept it all as part of the show. Hypno-Ray has made sure of that. Besides, Grady will intervene.

Both women look at him in shock.

“Great idea,” Tony agrees. “Since Farrah has already tasted me, Lacey should try my fruit.”

“I agree,” Grady adds in. This is the most shocking part for Rusty.

“I call Farrah,” Rusty hollers before anyone can change their mind.

“Go ahead,” Grady acquiesces. “I will wait.”

“What are you two waiting for,” Tony asks the ladies. “Chop chop.” He pulls down his zipper to emphasize the point. Rusty follows suit.

Both women start slowly moving to between the men’s knees, kneeling down on the floor.

“Lacey has a slight lead on Farrah,” Grady starts, acting the part of the sports announcer. “She has already started unfurling Tony’s member. His engine is definitely running.”

Farrah looks over at Grady and then Lacey. Then she quickly pulls Rusty’s cock out.

“Oh but Farrah is quickly catching up.”

Lacey freezes when she is confronted with Tony’s cock. She looks over at Grady. When Grady nods his approval, she tentatively licks the head of Tony’s cock. Instantly liking the feel and taste, she starts slowly kissing it from the base to the head. As she goes along, her hesitancy decreases and her lust takes over.

Farrah is much faster at accepting the situation. In no time, she has Rusty’s cock in her mouth. Then her head bobs up and down as her hand cups his balls. Soon she is able to take his whole cock in her mouth as she deep throats him.

“Ladies and gentlemen, Farrah is now in the lead. She has taken the pole and swallowed the challenge.” Grady keeps up the narrative.

“Lacey is trying to make up for lost time as she swallows her own challenge. Down, down, down she goes, as she makes it vanish.”

“Both women have taken the challenge seriously. The only question is who will get the reward first? The winner of this heat gets to go the extra round.”

Lacey, then Farrah start groaning. Each woman is aroused by her task and anticipating the taste of the jism from the cock they sucking. The hypnotic command that the feel each cock in their mouth as if it was in their pussy adds to the arousal. Each woman becomes engrossed in the competition. As the cocks slide into their mouths and throats, their pussies feel the pounding. No longer caring, their hands find their way to their erogenous zones to help themselves along.

Embarrassingly, Lacey realizes the thought of getting a chance to taste a second new cock today is arousing her even more. She wonders who will be in the next heat. Swallowing Tony’s cock completely, she slides her tongue out around his cock and starts licking his balls.

Tony finds the sight of Lacey sucking his cock is bringing him to the edge faster than he has anticipated. He has had better blowjobs before, but to see this fantasy finally coming to fruition drives him over the edge.

“Yess,” he groans, grabbing Lacey’s hair and fucking her face as he climaxes.

“Ummm,” mumbles Lacey around Tony’s cock as she climaxes with him.

“And the winner is Lacey,” Grady holds up Lacey’s limp arm even as Tony’s cock remains lodged in her mouth. Lacey is doing her best to milk every drop from Tony’s cock.

Rusty and Farrah are only a few beats behind them.

“How was it?” he asks Lacey, holding out the mike.

Lacey finally releases Tony’s cock to answer Grady’s question.

“Umm, definitely different and definitely good.” Again she blushes, realizing how it must sound.

“Better that Frank’s?”

“No, different. I still like Frank’s the best but Tony’s is not far behind.”

“And you, Farrah?”

A small slurp can be heard as Farrah reluctantly releases Rusty’s cock. “Rusty definitely has his own flavor and I like it,” she smiles, looking sheepishly at Tony when she admits it. “I still think Tony’s tastes the best.” She is reassured by Tony’s grin.

“Well Lacey, you win the bonus round,” Grady unzips his pants. He isn’t surprised it has turned him on but he is surprised that he doesn’t feel bad about it.

Lacey doesn’t even stand up as she crawls across the studio to Grady’s crotch. Her eyes are fastened on the opening.

She hesitates only a moment, looking Grady in the eyes. There is a look on her face that seems to be pleading with him to tell her not to do it. For a second, Grady feels a pang of guilt in his heart, but then he remembers this was Tony’s idea. He doesn’t need to bear the guilt. He nods his approval to Lacey. She reaches in and pulls out his cock. Now there is no turning back. She has tasted cock and likes it. Seeing another inches from her face is too much to resist.

“She is holding the stick shift and working on the base,” Grady narrates. “Oh, she has decided to suck on the gobstoppers. Wow! I appreciate her diligence. She is at the base of the stick shift and working her way up. She tops the crest as she slides it down. Down, down, down she goes for a second time today.”

Lacey is almost frantic. To be swallowing Grady’s cock is so wrong and therefore so erotic. Her left hand mauls her tits as the fingers of her right hand sink into her cunt. As she gets Grady’s whole cock down her throat, she starts licking his balls. She can tell he loves this. Already warmed up from Tony, her head starts quickly bobbing up and down on Grady’s cock.

Grady is already worked up from watching the others get their blowjobs. It does not take long for him to reach his limit.

“Stop,” he commands. Lacey finds it is a struggle to stop. She wants that sperm so fucking bad!

“It is not fair that Farrah loses out. Look at her sad face.”

Farrah shakes her head as she realizes she has been watching Lacey with envy. She can’t believe how much she wants to taste Grady’s cock. She almost drools at the precum oozing out.

“But I won,” Lacey says.

“And so you did. But we should share. So I tell you what, you can continue but when I lose it, don’t swallow it all, save some for Farrah.”

That doesn’t sound so bad to Lacey. “Sure,” she agrees.

“You can continue.”

Lacey doesn’t need much encouragement in that area. She has the taste of his precum in her mouth and she is willing to do just about anything to taste the full load.

It only takes a few more moments until she feels Grady’s balls tighten. She quickly pulls back so she can catch the full load in her mouth. The feeling of the hot cum hitting the back of her throat sends her over the edge. It takes a heroic act to not swallow the full load.

Looking over, Lacey finds Farrah kneeling beside her. It is only then that she realizes how she has to share Grady’s load. But, with the memory of the night at the hypnotist’s show, she only hesitates a few seconds before planting her mouth on Farrah’s.

She is in such an aroused state that her tongue follows the cum and her hands go to Farrah’s breasts. Farrah returns the attention. Soon both are on the floor, kissing and massaging each other.

Grady does his best to keep the show going as he watches the women forget where they are and start to really enjoy each other. Hands find their way to pussies and tongues flick nipples. The kissing takes on an air of desperation.

Farrah is on top as she kisses her way down Lacey’s body. She turns until she and Lacey are in the ‘69’ position. The guys are fascinated at the women start kissing each other up. Light, fast licks and strong sucking kisses follow. Farrah has spread Lacey open as she teases her clit. Then she sucks it in and they hear Lacey’s sudden intake of breath. Lacey doubles her effort on Farrah.

Soon the groans can be heard on the radio despite the fact that neither woman is miked. Lacey’s legs wrap around Farrah’s’ head as her back arches and a squeal of pleasure leaks out her mouth.

She is still in the throes of pleasure as she is determined to let Farrah have the same pleasure. As she returns her attention to Farrah’s pussy, an idea pops into her head. Slipping a finger between her mouth and Farrah’s pussy, she lubes it up. Then she slides it back until she is at Farrah’s nether region.

Farrah is going nuts as she anticipates the next move. Lacey circles around her anus, teasing her for a few moments before lining her finger up. With a gentle pressure, she pushes her way into Farrah’s ass. It is only in an inch when Farrah’s squeals can be heard. Still, Lacey continues as Farrah pushes back against the finger. Only when it is completely in does she stop.

Farrah arches her back one more time before collapsing on Lacey. Both women are only semi-conscious as they lay there, faces still buried in each other’s crotch.

“Wow, if you were not watching, you missed quite a show,” Tony tells the listeners.

A glassy eyed Lacey looks up at him and then flips him a bird.

When they have recovered and cleaned up, including changing into new lingerie, both women are sheepish. Lacey, particularly, has a hard time looking any of the men in the eyes. Occasionally Lacey’s and Farrah’s eyes stray to the men’s crotches.

Grand Lady Sally shows up about 9:30am, a half-hour before the end of the show. She is dressed in a BDSM leather madam outfit. She thought it would look good for the watching audience.

“Wow, Grand Lady Sally has arrived in style,” Grady introduces her to the listening audience.

“Sally,” Tony gives her a big hug like they are best of friends. Grady and Rusty shake her hand. Lacey, having gotten to know Sally as she coordinated past evening events, comes over to give her a hug.

Sally holds up her hand before Lacey gets close enough to hug. “Spin around,” she commands. “Let me see what I got to work with.”

Lacey automatically spins around, even as she blushes at the treatment.

SMACK! Sally’s riding crop leaves a red welt on Lacey’s ass.

“OW!” Lacey cries.

“I always liked that ass,” smiles Sally. “Now your turn,” she indicates to Farrah.

Farrah comes forward and spins around.

SMACK! The crop strikes again. Farrah, half expecting it, is able to hold back her response as she bites her lip.

“Lady Sally has taken charge,” Grady’s voice can be heard in the background. “There is a small red square on each of the women’s buns to remind them who is in control.”

Grady and Rusty are slightly taken aback by Sally’s boldness. Tony talked it out with her last night and knows what to expect.

“Give me some music,” she tells Tony.

Soon a heavy beat reverberates through the studio.

“Let’s see some of your moves,” Sally commands.

Both women sway their hips, arms over their heads as they dance.

“You both have great set of ####, use them,” she tells them, meaning their tits.

“OK, enough for now,” Sally continues, “but we have a lot of work ahead of us. I will need you both for two hours with me and two hours of your own time each day. Saturday morning I will need you for 2 hours in the morning. Each of you understand?”

Farrah nods.

“But I have to take care of Frank,” Lacey begins.

“I am sure he would love to watch you practice,” Sally tells her, “but no excuses.”

Lacey nods.

“Then it is settled.”

Tony pulls out a seat for her.

“Thank you for coming on the show today,” Grady gives her a warm welcome. “And thank you for agreeing to work with our two dancers. Aren’t you appreciative of the Grand Lady’s attention?” he asks Lacey and Farrah.

“Yes, thank you,” grins Lacey, all the while feeling sick in the pit in her stomach. Sally is going to be a slave driver.

“Thank you,” Farrah echoes.

Sally shares about some of the other dancers who will be there that night. She pulls up a few pictures and holds them up to the camera. Lacey feels outgunned. She determines to do all she can to compete with these women.

“And that concludes the show, ladies and gentlemen. For those watching by video, we will resume in about one hour at the dance studio.” Grady signs off.

“Video at the studio?” Lacey asks.

“Of course, we don’t want to disappoint the audience.”

Disappoint the audience. No, she definitely doesn’t want to do that.

“Today, you can wear what you have on but I tomorrow, I will want you to have a few dance outfits ready,” Sally told them.

“We will see to that,” grins Tony and Rusty.

“Now let’s grab a bite to eat on the way,” Grady tells them as he gathers up some of the gear needed to broadcast over the telephone line. “I need to get some more travel equipment.”

Lacey and Farrah follow meekly along. By tomorrow morning they will be very sore.