The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Sunrize Radio

Chapter 6

This is a fictional story. These are fictional characters. Any resemblance to the living is just a coincidence. If you are under 18 then go somewhere else. If you have any interesting ideas for this story, write me at . I would like to thank a wonderful writer for helping revise these stories. She helped me both grammatically and with several descriptive additions.

Grady can’t believe he has allowed Tony to talk him into this. It is Ray’s fault that he is in this mess. He should never have let him hypnotize Lacey. He should never have allowed himself to be talked into using the trigger phrase. He should never...

But he did. And now he has to live with it. If he allows Lacey to go back to normal, she will have to live with all that she has done. She will hate him and the other guys. Frank and she will never be able to stay together.

And management has let Grady know that he has already gone too far to go backwards and he needs to be more bold in what he is doing or else.

More bold than filming her skydiving in the nude with a vibrator shoved up her ass? Well, technically not nude but the leather teddy has two holes for her boobs to hang out and the crotch narrows to a three-quarter inch band that sinks deeply into her pussy and only serves to force her lips apart. They have threaded the rear of the narrow band through a loop in the base of the vibrator that is sticking two inches out of her ass. This makes it look even more lurid when the vibrator is turned on and the tight band hums like a string instrument. Two glue-on tassels cover her nipples. At least after she is strapped to the male tandem instructor, the vibrator is hardly visible.

Lacey takes some convincing to go through with the idea. She likes the skydiving part and is used to the ass dildo by then but she has never gone out in public in her lingerie. Grady convinces her that she isn’t really nude. Her nipples are covered and the teddy has a crotch. They neglect to tell her just how narrow the crotch was.

A crowd of about thirty people, mostly guys, show up to watch.

At first Lacey won’t come out of the bathroom, she sticks her head out and calls to Grady. “I can’t come out of here dressed like this!”

“Lacey, you have to. Think of the fans. We can’t cancel now and this is the only lingerie we brought.”

“Go buy me another set.”

“Where?”

She grimaces but she has to go through with it for the audience. They are expecting her.

“Nighty night,” Grady whispers, pushing himself into the bathroom with her. Lacey’s eyes glaze over as she goes under. Damn she does look hot. “Lacey, technically are you covering yourself?”

“Technically,” she concedes.

“Like we have talked about before, sometimes we need to do things we are uncomfortable with for the benefit of the listeners. Do you want to disappoint the listeners?”

“No.”

“Many of the listeners have seen you in more revealing outfits on the station cam.” Grady has set up a camera so paying listeners can watch Lacey parade around the studio. Since then, he has made the less erotic section free. Just by checking a button stating that you are of legal age, you can view Lacey parading around the station in very revealing lingerie. You don’t get to see the games that are played; those, like today’s contest, require a monthly membership on a separate site to view.

“Frank has even had you wear some of the lingerie at home and serve friends in it.” She blushes. She is still embarrassed that Frank has done this.

“Now you need to suck it up and get ready for the jump,” Grady tells her.

“Are you sure you want me to go through with this?”

There it is again. She will do it for his approval. Damn it all, why won’t she just spit in my face? “Yes,” Grady managed to say.

“OK.”

“I’ll tell you what, you can wear your skirt until you get to the plane,” Grady concedes.

“OK,” she reluctantly agrees.

“They want you to love the attention,” he told her. “I know you love the attention men give you but for the next few hours, it will be doubly magnified. Every eye you catch looking lustfully at you and any cat calls you hear will be an extreme turn on for you today. You understand?”

“I will be extremely aroused by the sexual attention I get for the next few hours,” she says in a monotone voice.

“Great. Now on the count of three, you will awaken. One, two, three,” he counted slowly. She is already programmed to not remember anything that happens while hypnotized but to still obey the commands.

Her eyes blink as they come back into focus.

“I’ll do it. But I want to wear my skirt until I get on the plane.”

“That’s a girl,” Grady smiles. “I need to get back to the show. Who knows what Tony is promising them you will do next?”

Lacey shudders and then nods her agreement.

You can tell the moment Lacey leaves the bathroom. There is a loud sound of hoots and hollers. All the attention makes her instantly and extremely horny. The strap sinks deeper into her moist, swollen crotch as she walks. The instructor helps her with the harness. Realizing how the harness is lifting up her skirt, Lacey stops him. Taking a big breath, she strips off the skirt. It isn’t helping anyway.

More hoots and hollers. She smiles warmly at them.

As they get into the plane, Tony hands Lacey the ass dildo. She tries to look everywhere but at the instructor as she prepares to work it into her ass.

“Don’t forget the lube,” Rusty tells her as squeezes some out onto his finger and pushes forward on her back. Lacey bends forward automatically and then feels Rusty’s finger part her cheeks as he applies the lube to her asshole. There is a little pressure and then his finger slides easily inside his coworker.

“Rusty,” Lacey starts to protest but then stops. She doesn’t want to act like a prude in front of these strangers. It is only her asshole and damn, it feels good. She has had enough objects up her ass the last few weeks that it does not take long before Rusty’s second finger is able to enter. She almost objects when he withdraws them. But he quickly replaces it with the dildo, which slides smoothly into her well-greased channel. Lastly he pulls the strap from her ass crack and hooks it into the base of the dildo.

Grady has been too dumb struck by Rusty’s boldness to object.

“I just had to secure the equipment in the rear compartment,” Rusty jokes with the audience. Grady, Tony and the others on the plane can’t help but laugh. As much as Grady hates to admit it, it isn’t just the audience who is turned on by these escapades. If only he didn’t feel so guilty.

“Now I am the butt of the joke,” Lacey says in a sarcastic voice. Then she blushes as she realizes the audience can hear her and now there is no doubt about what they are talking about.

She makes her way to her seat between the instructor’s legs while he connects her harness to his. Sitting on her ass only drives the dildo in further; Lacey stifles a groans as she feels the thick vibrator slide deeper into her back passage. Three skydiving cameramen are adjusting the cameras on their helmets. They will jump with her and provide live feed as she descends. The audio will play on the radio show.

As the planes leaves the ground, Tony smiles and turns on the remote to the vibrator. “The engines are revving,” he tells the audience, smiling at Lacey. “We need to make sure Lacey is ready for the jump.”

Lacey sticks her tongue out at him as she squirms around. Yet, with all the attention given to her and the vibrator humming away, she finds she is unable to resist squeezing her breasts and tightening her thighs. The smell of a very horny woman permeates the air.

“The plane is ascending to 13,000 feet. In a few minutes, Lacey will exit the plane with Joe, the instructor. A camera is mounted to Lacey’s wrist showing the altitude and a mike is wired to her helmet. A deluxe six-inch long and inch-and-a-quarter diameter probe is monitoring her rear entrance.” Grady uses verbiage that hopefully will keep them from getting an FCC fine. “As we speak she is climbing to the top.”

Even with the airplane noise, Lacey’s breathing and occasional moans can be heard over the air.

“When she exits the plane the contest will begin. Who will guess the altitude where Lacey will max out? She will let us know with a loud scream.” Grady had added a hypnotic command to make the scream as loud as she could. “Will it be during the first 74 seconds of free fall? Will she hold on until she is floating down under the canopy? We have taken ten guesses from our listeners. The closest without going over wins a chance at a season ticket to the hottest rock concerts in the area.” Grady continues on to list six concerts that are on the season ticket. “For the next four weeks, we will be having a contest to help us determine who will win this ticket. The winner today will also win a night at Hooters with five friends. This will include dinner for the party and Lacey will waitress in her jump uniform, the same lingerie she is wearing right now.”

Lacey looks questioningly at him while in a haze of ecstasy. She knows about the Hooters part but the waitressing in her lingerie outfit is news to her.

Rusty interrupts, “Better tell Tony to slow the, ah, toy down. Don’t want to end the contest before it has even begun.”

“You heard him,” Grady looks at Tony. How did he ever let them talk him into this? Lacey is squirming all over the place. They will be lucky if Joe doesn’t lose it.

The signal is given. Lacey gets unsteadily get to her feet with Joe practically carrying her.

“It is time, ladies and gentlemen. Tony, put the pedal to the medal with that control. Rusty, keep your eyes on the altimeter monitor and your ears on Lacey.

The cameramen go out first and hang on to the outside of the airplane. On the count of three, they all jump. “And she is off.”

Her moans increase in intensity. From the monitor, they can tell Lacey is seconds away from orgasm.

“Oh no folks, she has lost her tassels.” As expected, the tassels do not hold up to the pressure and Lacey’s nipples are completely exposed, swollen from the cold, the wind and her arousal. Her tits look twice their normal diameter as they are pressed back against her chest by the wind pressure. One cameraman zooms in on her pussy. Damn if her lips are not flapping in the wind, rapidly opening and flapping together around the thick strap that is pressed into her pussy.

Meanwhile Rusty is counting down the altitude. “I better get a copy of that video when we are done,” he jokes between counting. This gives Tony a chance to plug the show’s new internet site.

“You can see all the videos from today, as well as live feed from our shows if you sign up at SlutLacey.com,” Tony announces. “For a low monthly subscription, you not only get to hear about her outrageous adventures, you can also see them take place. Just don’t let Lacey know about it.”

Not that she will listen. Grady makes sure she will ignore any comments about the site. Frank knows and had a free membership.

“8,000. 7,500. 7,000...”

“FUCKKKKKKKKKK!!!” comes a loud prolonged screech from Lacey as she reaches an orgasm.

“We have a winner,” declares Grady. “Now, let me see,” he scrambles through the list. He misses having Lacey’s organizational skills during times like this.

“FUCKK FUCK FUCK,” can be heard in the background as they turn her mike down to be heard over it.

“And the winner is... Tom McDonald. Tom, you have five minutes to call in,” Grady reads off an 800 number to call.

Almost immediately Tony’s phone rings. The show’s calls have been routed to his cell.

“Hello. Tom,” Tony hollers into the phone. “That’s great... You are already down here... Even better... When Lacey reaches the ground, she will present you with the certificate to Hooters... I am sure she won’t mind taking a picture with you.”

Grady isn’t so sure of that. But they have conditioned her to put the audience above her own feelings.

“The chute is deployed.”

The camera shots are now from further away. No one wanted to tangle chutes. Still the zoom lenses on the cameras give some good, if not shaky, shots of Lacey. You can see her hand go to her pussy and her back arch as another wave of pleasure consumes her.

“Turn that damn thing off,” Grady tells Tony.

“Out of range,” Tony shows him as he turns the knob to zero...

It is not until she landed that they can shut it down. By then Lacey has had several more orgasms and is barely conscious.

They have to help her to the award ‘stage’.

The image of her standing on the picnic table they are using as a stage was seared in Grady’s mind. She stands on wobbly legs, and hands Tom his certificate. Her inner thighs are dripping, covered with her own juice. The dildo is still in her ass because she doesn’t want to remove it in front of all these people. She is too out of it to even care that her tassels are missing. She even smiles for the picture taken of her with Tom. Grady doesn’t thinks she has a clue what she looks like.

That night and several following are sleepless nights as Grady struggles with what he is doing.

And that is what brought him to Ray. He knows he must look horrible, like he has a bad hangover even though he never drinks. He has not slept in days. The guilt is overwhelming. So here he is, allowing himself to be hypnotized. He has Tony to thank for this. Tony found out that Ray is in a nearby city and called him. Ray has agreed to help Grady.

Grady has to admit that Ray did what he promised with their spouses. Dawn and Shelly are not upset or jealous of what is happening on the show. They are able to separate what happens on the air with home life. And sex has never been better at home. Grady only feels a little guilty about that. From what Tony told him, Farrah is also more adventuresome. Tony thinks he might actually marry her.

Dawn is also looking more trim every day and dressing sexier than ever. If only he could get rid of his guilt long enough to enjoy it.

Grady is very specific with Ray about what he wants. He stipulates that he wants to be able to get to a place where he can accept what is happening. He does not want to live with the guilt but he does not want to lose his inhibitions either. He doesn’t want to change who he is. How else will he keep himself and the others from going overboard with Lacey? Ray promises him he can do that; he will make it so Grady can sleep peacefully and not carry the guilt from the day before.

Not that he trusts Ray; Tony has agreed to listen in on the whole session via Grady’s cell phone. He will record the whole session to listen to later and he is nearby in case Ray tries anything. Grady keeps his phone on and in his many-bag; he doesn’t let Ray know Tony is listening.

Already Grady is drifting off. He feels so good. Why did he ever distrust Ray? He has only ever tried to help Grady. He...

“Deeper,” comes Ray’s voice. “As you continue to go deeper, all your distrust and suspicion melts away. It is so good to feel free of it. Nine... Letting go of all of your control. To be free of all guilt. Ten. Totally relaxed.”

“There is no fear in this place. No guilt. No Worry. You feel completely relaxed.” while Ray talks, he reaches inside Grady’s man-bag and takes out the active cell phone. “With each breath you descend even deeper into your subconscious. Keep descending until I snap my fingers; pay no attention to what is going on around you. When I snap my fingers all connections to your consciousness will be broken. Until then, you will hear nothing.”

“Hello Tony,” Ray speaks into the phone. “Has the payment been made to my account?”

“Good,” he replies after hearing the answer. “You may want to shut off the recording for a little while and delete the last minute.”

“All set? Now just to remind you, I am not giving you complete control over Grady, only the ability to convince him to go farther with Lacey and the radio show. You still want to go through with this?”

“OK,” he returns the phone to Grady’s bag.

Snap!

Grady’s chin drops to his chest. His breathing is slow and relaxed. All the tension from the last few weeks has drained out of him.

“Do you like how you feel?”

“Yes,” comes Grady’s reply.

“Whenever you hear...” Ray whispers a phrase in Grady’s ear. Tony strains to hear but cannot make it out. “You will fall back into a deep trance.”

“Has the guilt of what you have been doing to Lacey been weighing on you?” Ray asks.

“Yes.”

“Would you like to be free of it?”

“Yes.”

“Would it help you if it was not your responsibility?”

“Yes.”

“Would you want Rusty and Tony to feel your guilt?” questions Ray.

“No. I wouldn’t want anyone to go through what I am going through.”

“If you had less of a conscience, would it be easier?”

“Yes.”

“Do you want to have less of a conscience?”

“No.”

It is as Ray hoped.

“But if you were to put this burden on another person, it would be easier for them if it did not bother them as much as it does you?”

“Yes,” Grady agreed.

“Does it bother Tony as much as it bothers you?”

“No.”

“Do you wish he would feel more guilty about the things you do?”

“Yes.”

“So if he were to carry the burden, it would not as troublesome for him?”

“It would not be troublesome at all.”

A mumbling can be heard from the phone. Ray keeps quiet until Tony shuts up.

“Then we should let Tony carry the burden,” Ray concludes. “He can carry the burden. You can still make the decisions but he will carry the responsibility for it. Whenever Tony says “Guiltless Grady” you will transfer all the guilt about whatever you are doing onto him.

“Do you want to be guiltless?” Ray asks seeing the hesitation in Grady.

“Yes,” he agrees.

“Then it is done,” states Ray, leaving no room for questions.

“Would you like to lose some weight?” Ray continues.

“Yes.”

“Then you will need to replace your desire for hunger with something else. Does that make sense?”

“Yes.’

“Would it help you to come up with new ideas for the show if you hungered for those ideas?”

“Yes,” Grady replies with a slightly confused look on his face.

“It is OK to eat the recommended number of calories per day but when you start hungering for extra snacks, you will replace this hunger with hunger for show ideas. Is this OK?”

“Yes.”

“You will hunger for ideas for the show. You will specifically replace the hunger for food with new ideas for Lacey to try,” Ray now adds with Grady’s acquiescence of the idea. “The hungrier you are, the more outrageous the idea.”

Seeing Grady hesitate, he adds, “They are only ideas. There is nothing wrong with fantasies or ideas. You need new ideas for the show. You need to lose weight. Share your ideas with Tony and he will help to relieve any guilt you have about actually carrying them out.”

“Get ready to record again?” Ray tells Tony through the phone. “Now Grady, you will not remember anything about this session until I say the word ‘Record’. It will be easier for you if you do not know what has been said. Understand?”

“Yes.”

“If I need you to remember what was said prior to this, I will issue the command remember three times in a row. I will say ‘remember, remember, remember’.”

“Record,” Ray hesitates for a second. “When you go to sleep tonight...”

The reset of the session is given over to allowing Grady to sleep peacefully every night. When he sets his head on his pillow, he will sleep soundly until his alarm or someone awakens him. His desire for snacks will decrease.

Ray spends some extra time with the induction so as not to make Grady wonder about any time lapse during the session.

Finally, Ray has him count backwards from 10 until he is awakens.

“Damn, I feel more refreshed than I have in ages,” Grady admits. He looks younger after having his burden lifted.

“I recommend you go home and sleep it off until tomorrow,” Ray advises. “It will take a little time for your body to catch up.”

“I don’t know why I didn’t do this earlier,” agrees Grady. “I should have trusted you. You never did anything spiteful to me.” Grady frowns for a second than shakes off his doubt.

“Thanks again,” he shakes Rays hand.

“My pleasure.”

As Grady prepares to leave, he stops himself and turns back around. Ray wonders if he remembers something he shouldn’t have.

“Do you have a scrap of paper?”

“Sure,” Ray pulls out a card still wondering what Grady is up to. “You can write on the back of my business card.”

“This is a free password to a web site we have set up,” Grady explains. “We post Lacey’s adventures on them and usually charge a monthly fee to access it. But without you, it would not be possible.”

He smiles again as he hands Ray the card.

“Have a good evening,” he tells Ray as he strolls out the door.

Tony meets Grady at his car.

“Was there anything suspicious?” Grady asks him. “Did you record everything?”

“Nothing suspicious,” Tony holds up his cell phone, “I am sending a copy of the recording to you now.”

“Not that I should be suspicious. Wow I feel so much better.”

“Let me drive,” Tony tells Grady. “You look like you might fall asleep on me right in the car.”

“I could fall asleep but I won’t,” smiles Grady. “But you are right, you better drive.”

After about five minutes, Tony starts talking about the show.

Tomorrow is Farrah’s first show. Grady has reluctantly agreed to allow Tony’s girlfriend Farrah to join the show. She was hypnotized along with Rusty’s and Grady’s wife. But Grady had never intended to use her in the show. But Tony is right; they need to be able to have at least one more female, for Lacey’s sake.

“Tomorrow, I have some sexy dog outfits for them to wear. It is Pet Day after all. I thought it would be good for them to chew on some bones. Well, maybe not actually chew, but just suck on some bones... or boners.”

“I have told you before,” Grady starts. “No actual sex on the show. I can hardly live with myself now.”

“I will take all responsibility for it. You will be ‘Guiltless Grady’.”

At the mention of his trigger, Grady visibly relaxes.

“Like I was saying, I know you would love a blow job,” Tony continues. “Imagine Lacey’s soft yapper wrapped around your cock...”

And a new Era begins.