The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Sunrize Radio

Chapter 5

This is a fictional story. These are fictional characters. Any resemblance to the living is just a coincidence. If you are under 18 then go somewhere else. If you have any interesting ideas for this story, write me at . I would like to thank a wonderful writer for helping revise these stories. She helped me both grammatically and with several descriptive additions.

“Come on,” Tony pleads, “Just one small blow job. What could be the harm?”

“I said no!” Grady tells him emphatically. “That is going too far. I have a hard enough time living with myself as it is.”

It has only been a week since Ray the Hypnotist had made Lacey’s triggers permanent and it feels as if it has been several years to Grady. He has been bombarded with requests like this from Tony and even Rusty all week.

He has given into some of them. There is now a pay site that hooks to the several cameras in the office. It took several sessions before Lacey bought into the idea but her embarrassment subsided with the arousal it caused. Now people can pay to see what Lacey is wearing. They have even put a link on the radio’s website. It is quite lucrative. The station gets a share of it, of course, but there is plenty left over for the four of them.

Grady knew Lacey had to tell Frank; he was bound to find out. So he has convinced Lacey to tell Frank about how she parades around the office in her lingerie. She also told him about the pay-for-view cameras. At first he was upset but thanks to an earlier call from Grady and the use of ‘Lusty Lacey’, Frank has accepted it. He has not only accepted it, he has made it a rule that Lacey can only wear lingerie when they are alone in the house.

Then, a few nights ago, Frank asked Lacey to parade for several of his friends he had invited over. He wanted her to wear the French Maid outfits she had gotten from the show; the outfit did not cover anything private. Her tits spilled out the top and the panties only outlined her sex before disappearing down her ass cheeks.

Lacey called Grady after the fact and told him how she had served them all beer in the outfit.

“Do you think it is OK that I did this?” she asked, begging for his approval.

“He couldn’t leave her feeling so bad about it. “Yes, Lacey. That was a good thing to do.”

“Thanks,” she sighed. “I was feeling guilty for enjoying it when a couple of them felt me up.”

AGGGGG, Grady could hardly think straight. This had to end.

That was when management came in.

Tom, a top manager in the station, was looking at the ratings and complaints about the show.

“You lost a good portion of your listener audience with the stunts you pulled,” he told him, looking angry.

“I am sorry, I don’t know what...”

“But you have gained even more,” he grinned, slapping him on the back. “But you are not going to keep them unless you ratchet it up a notch. They came because of the novelty but with this audience, you need to keep feeding the beast.”

“We could go back to our old format,” suggested Grady.

“Too late. Those who stopped listening would not come back easily and it would take time. Are you afraid Lacey is not up for it? Should we look for someone else?”

That is when he knew there was not going back.

So he has made sure Lacey is up for it. He can’t stand the thought of replacing her. This means he starts entertaining the guy’s ideas more.

He has even allowed Tony to pick out adult costumes for Lacey to wear. One day she is a blond Wonder Woman and the next she is a nurse. Today she is a cat.

Grady is helping Lacey accept wearing the new cat suit. “You have always loved cats. They are so cuddly and cute. Didn’t you ever play a cat as a kid?”

“Yes.”

“Well sometimes it is fun to play a part. Did you have fun as Wonder Woman or being a nurse?”

“Yes.”

“Weren’t you a little leery of the costumes at first?”

“Yes.”

“But you were able wear them and get used to them?”

“Yes.”

“Trust me, you will get used to this costume. What part of the costume bothers you?” he asks, knowing the answer.

“The tail.”

“Why?”

“Because I will have to shove it up my ass.”

“That is not technically true. None of the tail goes up your ass. It is attached to a butt plug that will fit into your ass. That is what they are made for.”

“Umm,” comes an unconvinced reply.

“You know the listeners picked out that outfit just for you. You hate disappointing the listeners and it came with the tail. So if you are going to wear the tail. The only question is where else could you attach it?” The crotch is cut out. Most of her ass and pussy will hang out it. Only a small strap runs from front to back through the crotch and its main purpose is to keep the attached tail embedded.

“Can’t the tail just hang from the crotch?”

This is one of the hardest sales pitches he has had to give her so far. “But it would hang down. Who ever saw a cat with its tail between its legs? I think it is a great idea to wear the tail.” He hates using that card. It makes him feel so guilty.

“If you think it is OK.”

“I do. And I think it would be easier for you if the plug became more comfortable for you.”

“Yes it would.”

“I think you would wear it better if you liked to wear it. It would be better if you enjoyed wearing it. It would be better for you if you were aroused by it.”

“Yes,” she sounds resigned to the fact that she will be wearing it.

“So you will wear it, you will enjoy it, and you will be aroused by it. Anything we do to make the costume more authentic, you will agree to. Anything the men find sexy about this outfit, you will find sexy. While you are wearing the outfit, if someone says, ‘play cat’, you will get on all fours and act like a cat. You will continue to play cat, fully unaware of what you are doing until someone says your name. While playing cat, you will think it is all your idea and not that you are being forced to do it.”

Grady then has her repeat the commands and forget that she was ever in a trance.

Lacey is still holding the outfit looking at the butt plug.

“I can’t believe they picked this out for me,” she says. And then she looks at Grady, “And you want me to wear this?”

He nods.

“Then you better get me some lube.”

Rusty hands her the KY Jelly.

“Well, someone is eager,” she half jokes and half scolds him.

She brings her outfit and lube with her to the screened area. Now she only goes into the screened in area when she is extremely embarrassed at what she is going to be doing. It gives her a place to adjust to new situations before facing the others. Of course she does not realize that one side is completely open and they can all see her. The guys line up to watch. She quickly discards her clothes but she needs a hand with the corset she is wearing.

“Grady, give me a hand,” she backs out into the room and doesn’t even think to cover herself. Everyone pretends to be busy while Grady goes over and unties the corset. This was one of the first outfits she had worn for them. Now she just thinks of it as normal underclothes. How far have they come?

He sits down a little depressed until he looks up. How can he stay depressed with those knockers on display, he thinks looking at Lacey?

She is dressed as a purple cat. She has her cat ears on and as he watches, she uses the black liner that came with the outfit to paint on whiskers. The fur top has a loop shaped like an upside down heart with her neck in the tip and her breast in the arches. If covers her with fur as it comes down into a leotard like fit. There is a large opening in the crotch area.

The opening in the crotch is large enough to leave her pussy bare and for her ass cheeks to stick out the back. There are arches in the back that follow and emphasize her round ass cheeks. A purple strap is attached to the front and, when fastened, will go directly between her legs, up her ass and snap in the back. A shiny purple metal butt plug is attached to it with a tail. Currently it hangs between her legs as she pulls up the leg warmers. The furry purple leg warmers come half way up her thighs. Kneepads are built in to allow her to crawl. Furry high-heeled slippers fit on her feet.

Unable to delay it any longer, she grabs the butt plug. Looking back at her chair, she grabs the KY Jelly and begins to lubricate it. With a grimace she reaches back with her hand, now covered in lube, and presses her finger against her asshole. With her other hand she massages her pussy to help herself relax a little. It takes a few minutes but then her finger pops in. Her eyes widen at first but she keeps at it. Soon most of her finger is inside.

Slowly she stretches her virgin hole. Then when she feels it is stretched enough, she grabs the plug with her other hand. Positioning the strap over her pussy she angles the plug towards her asshole. Then as she applies pressure with the plug, she removes her finger. There is a short grimace as the widest section slides in, and then a sigh as her asshole closes around the narrow base.

“Umm,” she grunts, snapping the back strap in place. Her tail sticks out behind her. Grabbing a small piece of fishing line attached half way up the tail; she clips it to a ring between her shoulders blades. She is relieved as the tension is removed from her ass. Tentatively she wiggles her ass while looking back. The tail wags at her.

“I hate to say it,” she hollers out, “but the tail looks good.”

Taking a deep breath, she steps out.

“MEOW,” Tony purrs at her, his hands up near his chin in his best cat imitation.

“Meow,” Lacey purrs back. “What do you think?” she asks everyone while concentrating on Grady.

“You can come curl up in my lap anytime,” Rusty says in a lecherous voice.

“How about my tail?” she turns around and wiggles it.

“Hot,” is all Grady can say.

“Meow,” Lacey smiles, rubbing against him.

“Time to get on the air,” Grady says, enjoying this way too much. He turns on the cameras as he sits down.

“Play cat,” he tells Lacey. As she crawls around rubbing herself against the guy’s legs, Grady pulls out his camera and snaps some shots.

“OK Lacey,” He ends the command.

There is a strange embarrassing look on her face as she gets up. “I guess I got a little carried away.”

“5, 4, 3, 2, 1,” Grady does the countdown. The other three scramble to their seats. Lacey has to stand since she can’t sit with the tail. “Good Morning all you Joes, today we have a special guest with us. It is puss in boots.”

“Ha ha,” Lacey says sarcastically. “I am not wearing any boots.”

“You can see for yourself,” Grady tells them. “I am uploading a few shots as we speak.”

“I have a little surprise for Lacey,” Rusty breaks in.

“And what is that?” Grady asks, though he knows. “This,” he holds up a purple box with a button on it. “Do you know what this is, Kitty?”

Lacey looks at him questioningly then her eyes widen.

“’Play cat’ for us Lacey.” Rusty tells her before she can utter a protest. “This will make the tail more realistic. Watch it wiggle,” he smirks as he hits the switch and a vibrating noise can be heard from Lacey’s ass. The tail is wiggling crazily.

“MEOOOWW!!!” Hollers Lacey as she scrambles on the floor.

“Looks like our kitty has had some catnip,” jokes Tony.

For the next few minutes, they pass around the control around while taking turns pushing the button. Lacey’s breath becomes labored as she starts getting off on it.

“So how do you like your tail now, Lacey,” Grady asks, breaking the command.

Throughout the day, the guys take turns wagging Lacey’s tail. Each time she receives more pleasure from it. A few hours later Lacey, playing cat, races up to Grady and tries crawling in his lap. Not able to quite fit, she is kneeling between his feet with her boobs resting on his thighs. His cock grows hard under the pillow of her breasts. Tony, who is at the controls, turns the tail on and keeps it on. As Lacey squirms, her crotch comes in contact with Grady’s leg. She goes wild at the contact and she grinds her pussy along his leg. Grady can’t stop her short of tossing her off.

“Lacey,” he commands, hoping that when she was no longer playing cat she will stop. It doesn’t work.

“Oh!” she stops meowing but now she is groaning.

“FUCKKKK. Mmmm, OOhhhhhhhh.” Her arms are now wrapped around his waist as she fucks his leg. Before Grady can do anything more, she lets out a loud grown, arches her back, pressing her pussy to him as tight as she can. Grady can feel her cunt spasm against his now moist jeans as she goes over the edge.

Grady looks at Tony who, shutting the tail off, gives him an innocent look.

“We will talk later,” Grady tells him.

Meanwhile he is holding Lacey up to keep her from falling to the floor. He picks her up to set her down on the couch. They have since replaced the cushions since all Lacey now uses the screen room for is to change. As he sets her down, he sees her eyes open and a look of horror come over her face.

“I am so sorry. I can’t believe...” She burst into tears.

“It is OK,” he assures her. “I don’t mind.” Then looking at her he gives an encouraging smile, “It was very sexy.”

“So you think it was OK?”

Shit, the approval thing. If he said yes, she would think that he wanted her to behave like this. Maybe a part of him did. Either way he could not say no to those eyes.

“Yes.”

Later that day, Lacey takes turns curling up on one or the other guy’s laps as they pet her.

Friday is now officially Pet Day at the Office.