The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Sunrize Radio

Chapter 4

This is a fictional story. These are fictional characters. Any resemblance to the living is just a coincidence. If you are under 18 then go somewhere else. If you have any interesting ideas for this story, write me at . I would like to thank a wonderful writer for helping revise these stories. She helped me both grammatically and with several descriptive additions.

That night, Grady waits near the entrance to the theatre with his wife Dawn. Dawn is a dark haired, brown eyed woman. She is average height, still curvy but a slightly plump woman. Her warm motherly personality compliments Grady’s personality.

“Why did you have us show up so early?” Dawn asks.

“I need to meet with Ray before the show,” he keeps his answers short.

Grady is still kicking himself for agreeing to this. What the hell was he thinking? They had had a little fun with Lacey this week and he should end it there. Hell, he should not even have used that trigger at all.

It was not as if he didn’t like what he saw. It gave him a thrill seeing Lacey walking around in lingerie and getting off in front of them. It was hot, no denying that. But here he was about to bring four other people into this.

But how can he back out at this point? He is too deeply into it.

“Honey, you OK?” his wife asks. “You have been kind of out of it today.”

“I’ve just been a little out of sorts since our argument last night,” he tells her. It is a half-truth. Dawn had been so mad at him after listening to the show. She had told him he would have to apologize to Lacey for what went on. She had called Lacey up but she hadn’t answered. Thank goodness.

She would know something was up if she heard Lacey say how she doesn’t mind what has happened. That was one of the reasons he needs to see this through.

“There are Rusty and Shelly,” Grady points. He is glad to get the focus off him.

Rusty and his wife Shelly came over and the couples greet one another. Shelly is the girl you partied with in high school. She is a shorter, average build woman. She carries the extra weight of a typical woman in her forties. You can tell Rusty and Shelly are out of sorts with each other.

Tony and his girlfriend, Farrah, are right behind them. Farrah is younger than Lacey. She is a good looking blonde woman that Tony dated a few years earlier. After she and Tony broke up, they have remained friends. Tony still lusts after her.

“You did tell Lacey to meet us at six, didn’t you?” questions Tony.

“Of course I did. Do you think I am an idiot?” snaps Grady. He knows it is a little overboard but his nerves are frayed at this point. Lacey is always early. She better get here soon or they will all be in trouble.

“I see Frank,” Rusty points to him down the street. “And Lacey is coming up behind him.”

“Hey guys,” Lacey gives them a strained smile. Grady points at her lip. A small drop of milky white substance is visible on the corner of her lips.

“Oh,” Lacey says embarrassingly. She grabs a Kleenex from her purse to wipe it off. Grady hears both Shelly and Dawn take a deep breath when they realize what the filmy substance is. Then there is a suppressed laugh.

Dawn goes over and hugs her. “We are all friends here,” she assures Lacey. “There is nothing wrong with having a little fun.”

Soon the ladies are all giggling together.

That’s a relief, thinks Grady.

“Well we have to hurry,” Grady starts everyone towards the door. “Ray wanted to give us a quick meet and greet before the show so let’s go.”

Frank still hangs back but Lacey drags him along. What the rest of them did not know is Frank almost did not come. Lacey’s blowjob was to convince him to come. She has been thinking about giving him one since yesterday afternoon, so it wasn’t a big deal. It is the first time she has let him cum in her mouth. After fighting the first repulsive gag at the idea, she realized it doesn’t taste so bad. Thinking back, it had tasted kind of good.

Ray greets them in his stage outfit. It is a black tuxedo that sparkles in the light.

“Good evening,” he greets them. “Let’s go back to the blue room and talk.”

As they walk, Ray talks about some of his previous engagements to Grady. This will help him in the introduction. Finally they reach their destination.

Turning around, he faces Lacey.

“So you think hypnosis is real now?”

“Yes,” she laughs at her earlier statements.

“Would you like to give everyone a demonstration,” he smiles.

“Yes,” she eagerly agrees. Dawn and Shelly are surprised at her eagerness after what happened Wednesday. An idea starts forming in the back of Dawn’s head that would explain the last two days.

“Would anyone else like to try?”

“Sure,” Farrah volunteers. “I have always found hypnosis fascinating.”

“Well, let us begin then.” Ray pulls out a watch from his pocket.

“Keep your eye on the pocket watch,” Ray begins. He concentrates on Lacey and Farrah.

“You find the watch fascinating. As you watch, you find you are unable to take your eyes off the watch. With each swing of the watch, yourself find the drawn deeper.” As he continues he widens his circle to include Dawn and Shelly. Already they have found their eyes being drawn to the pendant as they look on. Then Frank, intently watching Lacey, finds himself drawn in.

Grady and Rusty have purposely been looking away but as the turn they find Tony’s eyes blurry and unfocused.

It is so tempting, Grady thought. Maybe they could fix some of his far out ideas. But then he wouldn’t be Tony. Grady shakes his shoulder.

“Wow,” Tony said shaking his head.

Ray gave them a hard stare as if to say keep quiet.

They back away a few steps slowly.

“Take a deep breath. Each breath feels so good and cleansing, so fresh and relaxing. Keep breathing deeply. Listen to my voice. Every other sound grows dimmer. Your eyelids are getting heavy. They feel as if there is a heavy weight attached to them. The longer you stare the watch, the heavier your eyelids become. As you blink, the will feel something pulling them down. They grow harder to keep open. They want to slowly close. You are getting drowsier and drowsier. You feel sleepier and sleepier, heavier and heavier. They are slowly closing, slowly closing, getting drowsier and more tired, and when they finally do close, how good you’ll feel. Drowsy, heavy, pulling you down, down, down. They slowly close, making it harder and harder to see.”

All five have their eyes closed. Only Frank shows any sign of resistance with diminishing twitches in his eyelids.

“All the tension leaves your body. It feels so good. It is very, very hard to keep them open. Soon, very soon they will close. They will close tightly, tightly closing, almost tightly closing, and now tightly closing. Your eyes are tightly closed; it feels so good. You love the way it feels, not a care in the world. Your mind is empty of all thoughts but my voice. Your head grows heavier. It starts to nod forward. Sinking. Sinking to your chest. You are so relaxed. More relaxed than you have ever been.”

The five stand in a row with their chins on their chests. Slow deep breaths coming out of them. Ray continues deepening their trance. He tells them to trust his voice that his voice is like their inner voice.

When he gets them to the place he wants, he separates out Lacey. “I am speaking to Lacey now. Until I say your name, you will hear that inner voice bringing you deeper.”

“Lacey,” Ray continues. “Have you had better orgasms than ever before in your life?”

“Yes.”

“Have you been freer of your inhibitions than ever in your life?”

“Yes.”

“Do you still trust Grady?”

“Yes.”

Grady visually cringes when he hears this.

“Why did you do the things you have done?”

“Because I want Grady’s approval.”

Grady groans quietly in the background.

“You want?”

“I need his approval,” she concedes.

He waves Grady closer. “Tell her you want to make the trigger, ‘Nighty night’, permanent.” It tears at his heart but then looks at his wife and the others already under. His wife already suspects something. Frank might leave Lacey over what she has done. How would Lacey ever return to who she used to be, knowing what she had done? He knows he has gone too far to go back.

“Lacey,” his voice sounds hoarse. Clearing it he continues, “I want to make the trigger, ‘Nighty night’, permanent.”

“Do you really want it to be?” she asks.

“Yes,” he manages.

“The need for his approval will continue to grow in your,” Ray tells her. “It will overshadow any resistance to the requests he asks of you.”

Being overwhelmed with guilt, he momentarily leaves the room.

“You will feel this same need for approval with Frank, though fractionally less than Grady. If Frank wants to try something sexual you are not comfortable with but can make yourself comply, you will do it. Your reward is that you will enjoy it the more you do it.”

As Ray turns from Lacey he tells her, “I will be speaking to Frank now. Until I say your name, you will hear that inner voice bringing you deeper.”

To Frank he reminds him that Lacey has to do outrageous things on the show. It hasn’t bothered him before; it should not bother him now. He will be able to separate who she is at work to who she is with him. He will appreciate her new attire and attitude in bed. He will eagerly explore her new sexual appetite. He will take pride in knowing other men have seen his girlfriend sexually and lust after her but that Lacey is his. He loves showing her off. He is never jealous and he will never be suspicious. When he wakes up, he won’t remember being under and will not notice the time he has missed.

Looking around, he sees Grady has returned. Motioning him over, he tells Frank, “When you hear Grady say “Lusty Lacey” you will return to this state. You will accept what Grady tells you. Remember the phrase is...”

He motions to Grady.

“Lusty Lacey,” Grady says.

Having Grady there, he proceeds to Dawn. He giver her basically the same command as Frank about separating Grady at home from Grady at work. She would not be jealous of Lacey. She would be more receptive to Grady’s sexual fantasies. She would be more aroused by him and love everything he did when they are making love would arouse her. Any inhibition to sex that kept her from fulfilling Grady’s fantasies would grow dim.

Grady struggles to say, ‘STOP!’ but nothing comes out. Ray continues. Dawn would get addicted to exercise and her hunger for food would come out in her hunger for sex with Grady. She would continue the diet and exercise regime until she was at her ideal weight. She would work to keep her ideal weight. When she awakens from this trance, she won’t remember being under and will not notice the time she has missed. Her trigger phrase is “Double D Dawn.”

Down the line he goes, giving ‘Sex Starved Shelly’ the same command except for Rusty in place of Grady. For ‘Finger Fucker Farrah’ he has to help her forget her disappointment in her relationship with Tony before giving her over to Tony.

“Lacey, Frank, Dawn, Shelley, and Farrah,” Ray used all their names to make sure they could hear him. “You will remember I made Lacey and Farrah act like chickens. Everyone thought it was funny and innocent. Now when I first ask for volunteers tonight, Lacey and Farrah will offer to go up front. You will all find the act very sensual and arousing. After the show, you will want to fuck your partner as soon as possible. Now on the count of ten, awaken. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10.”

They are awake before Grady can protest including them in the act.

“Show is about to start,” Ray tells them, “Better find your seats. Grady follow me.”

As Ray and Grady go back stage, the other seven head for their seats.

Grady gives Ray a dirty look to let him know he went too far.

“You’ll appreciate it,” smiles Ray. “You can undo what you want to.”

Just get through tonight, Grady tells himself. Going out on stage, He greets the audience. “Welcome to the Hypno-Ray.” The crowd roars. “For those of you who have never seen The Hypnotic Ray in action, you are in for a treat. For those of you who do not believe in hypnosis, hold on to your pants, literally.” The audience laughs, some more nervous than others. Grady continues on with some of Ray’s accomplishments and exotic places he has traveled. “And without further ado, here is the dark man of mystery himself, Hypno-Ray!!!”

The crowd roars as Ray comes out. Lights, smoke and flash bulbs go off. Ray’s smile looks sinister as he looks at the crowd.

As Grady goes off, he can hear Ray remind the audience that they have all signed a form of consent, and they are now his to do as he would.

“... Do I have any volunteers?” Ray asks.

Lacey and Farrah quickly jump up.

“You two,” Ray points them out. “And you four,” he points out two couples.

As Lacey and Farrah make their way to the front, they pass Grady as he heads to his seat. Grady fights the urge to stop them.

Sitting down, he sees Ray has picked nine people, six women and three men. All of the women are knockouts.

“Now quiet everyone. We will begin.” He starts with Lacey and Farrah. It takes only a few moments before they are under. He has them freeze as trees while he continues down the line. Soon all nine are under.

He returns to Lacey and Farrah.

“Are either of you gay?” he asks them.

“No,” they both reply.

“Well tonight we are going to do a little role playing. Have you ever acted before?”

Lacey had been a dwarf in Snow White in grade school. Farrah had played a few parts in high school plays.

“Lacey? Do actors and actresses identify with their characters?”

“Yes.”

“Good. Farrah? Why is it good for them to identify with their characters?”

“Then they can feel how the character feels and they can help the audience feel what the character is going through.”

“I see. So if I were to ask you to act, would you both take on the feelings of the characters?”

“Yes,” they both answered.

“Today you are in a show,” Ray paints the scene. “This scene is about two friends who haven’t seen one another for a long time. They run in to each other in a private park. They are so glad to see each other and they quickly embrace, a long embrace. As they hug, they will realize that the feeling is more than just a friendly feeling. There is a sexual attraction between them. Hazarding a friendly kiss, they will give in to this feeling. The lust for each other grows as they touch; yet they cannot let go. Soon they will forget where they are as they explore this new relationship. You will both need to explore your partner’s body; you will need to kiss each other’s privates.”

“This is a show, so no lying down. You can bend and kneel but no lying down. For this show, you are Jill,” he points to Lacey. “And you are Sally. Now spread out and when I tell you, start walking toward each other.”

As they walk apart. Ray goes to the down to the two couples. The men are frozen kneeling on all fours pretending to be dogs. The woman are frozen petting the dogs. As they watch, he splits the two couples up. He makes the ‘dogs’ swap places. “You are his owner,” he tells the new couple, “and you belong to her.” He repeats that for the other man and woman.

He looks back and sees Lacey and before starting with them, he hollers at Lacey and Farrah, “Action.”

Grady and his party do not even notice what is happening to the other people as they watch Lacey and Farrah walk towards each other.

“Jill? Is that you?”

“Oh my gosh, is that Sally?”

“I haven’t seen you in forever,” squeals Lacey (Jill).

“Come give me a big hug,” Farrah (Sally) tells her as she starts toward Lacey.

Meeting together, they hug. And Hug. Pulling back a little, they look one another in the eye. You can see the lust grow between them. They start kissing, tentatively at first and then passionately, mouths open as their tongues find their way into each other’s mouth. Lacey is the first to squeeze Farrah’s boobs but Farrah soon follows suit. Then their hands move sensuously down their bodies.

“Shit,” Grady hears Rusty. Grady looks over to the two couples, to see what has gotten Rusty’s attention. The guys are acting like dogs and sniffing up the women’s crotches.

“No Fido,” complains one woman as she turns towards him. This only encourages ‘Fido’ as he licks at her crotch.

“Down boy down,” come the voice of the other woman. She had gone up in a pair of pants but they lie discarded beside her. The dog is jumping up. He manages to grab the lip of her panties. Then with a tearing sound, she is nude from the waist down. As she scrambles away, she trips and falls on all fours. The man dog catches up to her and mounts her.

“No Alfy,” she cries. But as the man enters her she groans, “You are so big. Soon she is groaning and gasping as he fucks her.

“Ahh!” Looking over, Grady sees a similar scene with the other man and woman.

Grady looks at the last three people. The two sexy well-endowed older women look to be in their forties. They have kept themselves in superb shape. The man is in his early twenties. His small build makes him look even younger.

The women are frozen in the position the man places them in. He has already stripped them. As Grad watches, he reaches into a box set nearby and removes a dildo. Grabbing some KY Jelly, he lubricates it. There is little resistance as he slides it up the nearest woman’s pussy. “Mmmm,” groans the woman. This continues as the man finds a home for all six dildos.

Grady looks back at Lacey and Farrah. Farrah is down on her knees kissing Lacey’s thighs. Lacey’s clothes are in a pile next to her. Spreading Lacey’s legs, she makes her way to Lacey’s clean-shaven pussy.

“Sally, that feels so wonderful. More!” Lacey reaches down to squeeze Farrah’s uncovered breasts.

Farrah spreads Lacey’s lips and starts teasing her clitoris. Lacey is groaning quite loudly. Pressing her face against Lacey’s dripping pussy, she sucks it into her mouth.

“FUCKK!!” Lacey groans. Her body stiffens as she pulls Farrah as deeply into her as she can, a shudder going through her body.

“My turn,” Lacey demands, pulling Farrah up. Lacey licks Farrah’s face clean before kneeling down, Lacey grabs Farrah’s ass cheeks as she starts licking the outline of Farrah’s pussy. Squeezing deeper into Farrah’s crotch, Lacey is able to tease her asshole before slowly making her way forward.

“Shit. Oh that feels so dam good. Don’t stop,” Farrah keeps encouraging. Lacey slips a finger into Farrah’s gaping hole as she attacks her clit. One hand on Lacey’s head, the other on her own boobs, Farrah groans as a wave washes over her.

Ray bends close to the two women. “When you awaken, you will not be mad. You will remember this with fond memories. Awaken,” he commands.

“Ahh,” groans Lacey as she stares at Farrah’s pussy with her fingers in it. She quickly removes them. Standing up she grabs her clothes and quickly exits the stage on her way to the bathroom. Farrah, bright red, follows.

Meanwhile the ‘dogs’ and ‘owners’ seem to have come to a mutual liking. Each woman is stroking their dog’s head while the dogs eat their owner’s pussies.

Ray approaches. He gives them the same command as Lacey and Farrah. Awaken.

“George,” one lady pushes the man’s head out of her lap.

“Josh,” the other lady gets up.

The couples quickly switch back to their appropriate partners. You can hear a few apologies but then one of the women giggles followed by the other. This seems to ease the tension between them as they pick up the remains of their clothes and exit.

Ray does the same with the three remaining adults.

“MMMMM!!” groans one woman before pulling a dildo out of her mouth. Looking at the crowd, she blushes and waddles off, removing the two remaining ones as she goes. She holds onto her new toys.

The other woman follows suit, fleeing with the three dildos.

When Lacey and Farrah came back from the bathroom, Grady gets up to leave.

“Where are you going?” Lacey asks.

“I assumed you two would want to leave after...” Grady leaves them to fill in the blank.

“No,” Lacey looks at Farrah who shakes her head no in agreement. “It is not something I would ever have done and it was embarrassing to find out what we did,” Lacey blushes a deep red. “But it was fun in its own way. Did you like it?”

Grady realized she was looking for his approval. If he said he didn’t, she would be devastated at what she did. If he approved it, would she think this is the new norm? Her puppy eyes won out.

“Yeah, it was very, ah, revealing.” He stammers. He waits for a swat from Dawn. Instead she just laughs at his pun.

There are a few more similar acts, like where a mother stripped for her daughter and her daughter keeps giving her cash tips in her bra and panties and other areas once the clothes are gone. Grady wishes he could forget that this is real. It makes it more sexy but also more upsetting.

While he is sitting close to Dawn, she reaches over and puts her hand in his lap. But it is not until she starts groping his cock that he pays attention. He looks at her but her eyes remain focused on the stage. A little smile plays at the corners of her face. No one else seems to be paying attention. She hasn’t done anything like this since they were dating. This helps him relax a little. Maybe it isn’t so bad a thing after all, he comforts himself.