The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Sunrize Radio

Chapter 3

This is a fictional story. These are fictional characters. Any resemblance to the living is just a coincidence. If you are under 18 then go somewhere else. If you have any interesting ideas for this story, write me at . I would like to thank a wonderful writer for helping revise these stories. She helped me both grammatically and with several descriptive additions.

Grady is still struggling with all that has happened the last 2 days. He knows he should end it but it is so hot to see Lacey strut her stuff. She is enjoying it too, he tries to justify. She enjoys it because he has told her to enjoy it, come back the thoughts. After today, I’ll end it, he promises himself.

Rusty comes in, “I can’t wait to see what she is wearing today.”

“Give me a hand,” Grady tells him. He is putting together a PVC frame. When they finish it there is a self-standing PVC rectangular cube, about six feet long, five wide and five feet tall in the broadcast booth.

“What are we building?” asks Rusty.

“Wait and see. You will like the end product.”

Grady stretches several sheets across the frame, attaching them with bungee cords. He also dangles some tinsel from it.

“Is this some cheap privacy screen? I am sure there are nicer ones you could have bought,” groans Rusty.

“Yes, but can you make them transparent?”

“No, but I don’t think you are that good a magician either.”

Grady ignores his comments and continues to work, moving a chair and several large couch cushions into the area. He also moves a microphone and headphones into it.

Tony comes in a few minutes later.

“Don’t ask him,” Rusty tells Tony when he looks at what Grady is doing. “He is going to show us some special magic trick.”

Tony just shrugs. He flops onto the couch only to find the cushions are missing.

“What the hell?” he groans.

“They will serve a better purpose in here,” Grady tells him, pointing to the cushions on the floor.

Lacey arrives before more questions can be asked.

“What is it with you guys this week?” Lacey asks. “Grady always gets to the office before me. Once in a while Rusty’s wife drops him off early if the car is in the garage but I saw his car out there. And Tony never gets here before me. Why is everyone such an early bird the last few days?”

The guys are speechless as they look Lacey over. She has on another red leather skirt but this one is even shorter than yesterday’s. Her top is white and cotton but it is a tank top today with a larger neck opening, showing much more cleavage. The top of her thigh high stockings can be seen below the edge of her skirt. She is balanced on a set of six-inch heels.

“You look fabulous,” Tony finally says.

Lacey beams. “Thank you. I was hoping you would like it. What is that contraption?” She is pointing to the object Grady and Rusty had set up.

“A privacy screen,” Grady explains. “This way, you can change into your outfits here in the studio and talk to the audience while you are getting dressed.”

Tony looks at Rusty questioningly. Rusty just shakes his head.

Lacey looks concerned. “Why would I talk to the audience in my underwear?”

“The men in the audience will love it. Trust me. And by the way, ‘Nighty night’.”

Lacey immediately goes under. Still standing, her eyes are closed and her chin rests on her chest.

“Lacey, listen carefully,” Grady commands. “The screen works wonderfully. Even if the cloth is removed from one of the walls, you will not notice. In your mind the cloth will still be there and you will not be able to see through it. The tinsel will help your mind form where the walls are. Do you understand?”

“Yes,” she replies.

“You will think Grady’s idea of wearing your lingerie behind the screen is a great idea. The more you think about it, the sexier the thought becomes. You will insist on spending at least an hour in just your lingerie. You know the audience will appreciate it. It is so sexy to be desired by men, especially your coworkers. You will imagine them watching your every move in your lingerie. It will sexually excite you to think of it. You will model your lingerie as if they could see you. The longer you wear it, the hornier you will become. You will think to yourself ‘If only they could see me in this lingerie’. You will want to show it off to them.”

“Okay,” Lacey responded.

“Don’t you hate when you find out about a hoax?”

“Yes.”

“Wouldn’t you hate for people to think you are pulling a hoax on them?”

“Yes.”

“How can they know you doing the show in lingerie is not a hoax?”

“You could tell them.”

“They might think I am lying.”

“Proof is in the picture,” Grady pushes.

“I could take a picture, one that show a little of the lingerie and my face at the same time.”

“Then if Grady suggests that, would you agree to it?”

“If Grady suggest sit,” there is reluctance in her voice.

“Don’t you love men thinking of you as sexy?”

“Yes.”

“Sexy women love to have their photo taken.”

“Umm,” she ponders.

Walking over to the screen, Grady removes the cloth from the side facing the men. Then he has Lacey repeat what she is supposed to do before awakening her. She shakes her head as she comes out of the trance.

“So you are up for letting the audience listen in as you change?” he asks Lacey.

“Yeah,” she says tentatively. “I know the listeners will really get into it. Besides you wouldn’t have me do anything questionable, I trust you.”

Fuck. Why did she have to say that, Grady wonders? He feels like a heel.

“Did those boxes of lingerie come in?” Rusty asks Tony.

“I saw them out front, let me go get them,” Tony hollers.

“You better get to the microphone Grady,” Rusty directs him away from Lacey. He tries to move things along. He saw the look on Grady’s face when Lacey said what she had said. He is afraid Grady will back out.

As they get ready, Tony returns with several boxes. One set of boxes is green; the other is black with red lettering. Setting the black boxes aside, he starts opening the green boxes.

“Got to love overnight shipping,” grins Tony. He pulls the bra out and holds it over his chest. “Damn, I wish I would get a chance to see you in this.”

“You will,” Lacey grins. “I’ll be wearing it under my shirt.” She laughs at her own joke.

“Ha ha!” Tony sticks his tongue out at her as he tosses her the bra.

“Time to go to your room,” jokes Grady as he walks over to her. He grabs the remaining green boxes from Tony. “You have to go in through this side,” he holds up the back panel that is still covered. “Let’s make this the door. All the other slits are clamped closed.” Except for the side that is completely missing, that is.

Lacey looks at him seriously, “No hidden camera or mirrors in the ceiling?”

“No hidden cameras or mirror,” he assures her, feeling sick at the way they are taking advantage of her.

“Thanks,” she pecks him on the cheek as she grabs the boxes from him.

“Wait until we are on the air,” Grady tells her. “You will have to give a narrative as you change.”

She looks back at the way she has come in as if to tell him off. She doesn’t even notice him standing right in front of her with only tinsel separating them.

“OK,” she shouts through the imaginary divider.

Grady goes and sits down. He takes a big breath. “Good Morning. Welcome to the ‘Sunrize’.” He continues jabbering about current events and such.

“And for those of you who voted in our poll yesterday,” begins an eager Tony. “Today is the day Lacey gives up her old dowdy panty and bra sets and puts on what you voted for her to wear.”

“Rusty, why don’t you explain to the audience where Lacey is and how she is protected from prying eyes?”

“Well Lacey has her own room here in the studio. We have supplied her with all the comforts of home,” Rusty jokes. “She has her own couch pillows and stool as well as her own microphone and headphones. Sheets stretched around a PVC frame hide her from the prying eyes of her own coworkers.”

“Say Hello, Lacey,” Grady instructs.

“Hello everybody. I am here in my own castle.”

“And when we come back, Lacey will give us the play by play of her wardrobe change,” Grady assures the audience.

The break goes by uneventfully except for the arrival of O’Leary. Rusty breaks away and explains the situation to him. Pulling up a chair, Tim joins the men getting ready for the show. Grady doesn’t even bother with his cell phone like the others. He pulls out his digital 35mm with the ultra-zoom. As long as he keeps the flash off, he figures he should be safe.

“Break is ending,” Grady warns, raising his voice to make sure Lacey heard. “and... Welcome back. Today we are going to help Lacey solve a problem. She has developed an allergy to cotton underwear. You the listeners have picked out two sets of lingerie for her to wear. She is in her changing room and ready to give us a play by play as she changes. Are you ready Lacey?”

Lacey has moved the microphone and chair to the side to give her more room.

“Yes, my engines are fired and I’m ready to go.”

Grady is happy to hear her rise up to the occasion.

“It is all yours.”

“Well I am pulling off... my... tank top as we speak.” Her boobs bounce free. The guys are spellbound; Lacey’s tits are spectacular. Full, round and firm, the large globes tumble out of her shirt, wobble gently and come to rest proudly on her chest. Her nipples pucker as the cool air of the studio hits them.

Rusty’s face lights up with a huge grin, while Grady stares slack jawed. Tony begins to clap slowly until Grady comes out of his trance, slaps Tony’s arm and hisses at him to not give the deception away. Fortunately, Lacey is oblivious.

“I didn’t buy any replacement underwear yet. I wanted to see how the bra and panties sets that you, the audience, have picked out for me will work. So my breasts are bare as we speak. I am wiggling my breasts at Grady, Tony, and Rusty. Too bad they can’t see.” Lacey bends down slightly and timidly wiggles her tits at the men in her imagination. She is facing the ‘wall’ and looking directly at them. Only her unfocussed eyes let them know she is not truly seeing them. The men grin as Lacey cups her tits and bounces them up and down in her hands.

She sticks her hand out the ‘door’ of the screen room and holds her shirt outside. “In with the new, out with the old,” she jokes as she tosses it away from the enclosure as best she can. “I have shucked my shirt away.”

Grady is pleased to see she is enjoying herself. She is adding her own fun to the directions he has given her.

Putting the mike near her skirt, Lacey unzips it. Setting the mike back in the stand, she continues, “I am putting my fingers in the waist band of my skirt as I slowly wiggle it down. It fits snugly as it slides over my bare ass, down my thighs, and to the floor. Again, I am without panties because of the irritation they have been causing me. I have shaved myself bald so as not to spoil the panties you have picked out for me.” Shoving her hips forward she runs her hands over her bald pussy.

Grady has to move quickly as the guys rush to move closer for a better view. He draws an imaginary line about three feet from Lacey’s booth. Using hand gestures and by shaking his head, he indicates they are not to get any closer than that.

Lacey picks her skirt up and holds it in her hand out the ‘door’ and then tosses it. “I am now tossing it from my dressing room.” She turns her ass towards them, her imaginary and not so imaginary audience, and wiggles it. “You guys are missing my ass wiggling dance.” She laughs. Bending over, her legs slightly spread, she kisses her hand and smacks her ass with it. Her small pink asshole winks between plump cheeks, with her pussy slit visible between her slightly parted legs.

She seems to be OK, Grady assures himself.

“Now my heels.” She quickly unbuckles and tosses them out the ‘door’. You can hear the shoes clatter to the floor, even over the radio. “I am rolling my last stitch of clothes off, my nylons.” Rolling her nylons down her legs and off her feet, Lacey tosses them over the wall. “I am now standing in the studio naked as the day I was born... but behind a large protective screen. I know of at least three men who would love to be in here with me.”

“Now to don the new outfit. I am starting with the panties. They are deep teal green. The back is made up of a narrow strip of cloth that will disappear between my butt cheeks as soon as I put it on. The front is only three inches wide at the top. It even has a slit down the middle. I wonder what that could be for?” she jokes with the audience, wiggling her finger through the hole. Then stepping into them, she pulls them up. She is right, only the top of her thong panties can be seen coming out of the top of her ass cheeks as it widens to the waist band.

“Definitely wedgie material,” she jokes, pulling it tightly up before readjusting it to the correct fit. “The material actually feels good against me.”

“Next we have the garter belt...” And so forth until she was fully dressed. The thigh high boots end less than two inches from her crotch. The matching demi-cup push-up bra ends just below her nipples. The outfit looks great on her.

“Well we better head to break now,” Grady tells the audience as he finds his voice. “Hope you enjoyed our fashion section.”

As the commercial plays in the background, Grady approaches the screen, picking up the skirt and tank top.

“Want to get dressed and come back out now?” he asks.

“No. I think I should stay in here a little longer since the audience chose this for me.”

“Hopefully they realize this is not a hoax,” adds Grady.

“I was thinking about that,” she tells him. “I thought I could borrow your camera and snap a few shots. I will just have to be careful of the angle.”

Things are going better than expected. She is even offering to do the pictures.

“Sure,” Grady agrees. He walks back to his chair and grabs the camera and tripod. As he comes back, he flips it open and removes the SD card before putting in a new one. Doesn’t want her to accidentally see the pictures he has just been taking. He holds it through the ‘door’. She comes over and grabs it.

“Thanks for the tripod.”

“Thought it might help. And make sure to get your face in them if you want to use it as proof.”

Fifteen minutes later she hands the camera out. There are some sexy, goofy shots of her looking through her legs at the camera. She makes sure the panty slit is closed for those. A couple of her from the breasts up, of course she is covering her breasts with her hands. She has deleted the more revealing shots. The boys have kept their more revealing shots.

Lacey keeps on posing even while on the air. Her nipples are stiff as can be. The opening in her panties gapes, giving quick views of her pussy.

Her hands have a tendency to make their way to her breast sand crotch on their own. The slit in the panties make the next step inevitable, as her fingers start sliding along the outside of her pussy. Her other hand is working on her breasts, squeezing them and gently pinching her nipples.

She is no longer entering any of the conversations. Grady has to concentrate to keep the show together as he watches her. One finger makes it into her hole and she is masturbating in front of them. It is not long until her back arches and a shudder runs through her body.

Coming down from the orgasm, she realizes what she has done. Looking at her moist hands and crotch, she looks around for something to clean herself up with. Finally she spots a couple of crumpled napkins and wipes a little off. The rest she rubs into her thighs like a lotion.

She still needs to clean up and now she needs to go to the bathroom as well. The realization that she doesn’t have anything to cover up with becomes apparent to her.

“Could someone hand me my skirt and tank top?” Lacey calls.

“I don’t see them,” Rusty hollers back, even as he kicks her clothes under the couch. “They must be in there.”

Lacey searches around some more before giving up. Looking at the entrance for a long time, she makes up her mind.

“I am coming out, no peeking.”

“OK.” Tony hollers back.

She pops open the ‘door’ and begin to run to the bathroom, and then she freezes in her tracks. The guys aren’t even pretending to close their eyes. They are openly checking her out in admiration. What the hell?

“OK, no snooty remarks,” she tells them. She should be mad; she should be upset. What she is feeling, though, is extremely turned on by the looks in their eyes. Shaking her head and her fingers at them, she gives them a stern smile and goes on to the bathroom.

After cleaning herself up, she comes out to scold them. She finds her chair, microphone, and headphones have been moved out from the screen and set in their normal places.

She sighs. “OK, I guess you have already seen me in this, so no harm in remaining out here, at least for now. But there are some ground rules. Rule 1—No touching,” She tells them. “Rule 2—We cannot let anyone on the air know that I am sitting around with you in my underwear. Rule 3—It can’t get back to Frank. He is going to be mad enough with all that we have done here.

“Agreed,” Grady consents. The others nod their heads.

And so, for the next few hours, Lacey willing sits around with the crew, in her under wear. Of course her body is driving her crazy. Juices glisten on her lower lips, soaking her panties and leaving small puddles wherever she sits.

Then the time comes to put on the second set of lingerie. Tony grabs the boxes.

“Here is your next present,” he smiles.

“Present, yeah. Present for whom?” She opens it and holds it up. The men have big grins on their faces. Lacey is not so sure.

“Well folks, you have picked out a doozer.”

“Lacey will try it on for us after this break.”

“I am not putting this on in front of you. Move my stuff back to my room”, she motions to the enclosed screen area. They quickly comply. At one point, Grady grabs Tony to keep him from accidentally walking through the section with the missing cloth. They have to maintain the appearance that the wall is still there.

“Come on Grady,” whines Rusty. “Let us have some fun.”

“What kind of fun?” asks Lacey suspiciously.

Grady shakes his head. “Nighty night.”

Lacey stops what she is doing, her head drops to chest. Tony uses this moment to grope a quick feel of Lacey’s boob.

“Stop it or I will,” Grady warned him, threatening to stop the whole hypnosis adventure.

Tony just sticks his tongue out at Grady.

The guys have talked about some additions to the commands while Lacey was in the bathroom cleaning up. At first Tony and Rusty try to talk Grady into making it permanent. Even tightwad Rusty is willing to chip in. Grady has refused.

But since it is the last day they have the ability to influence her, Grady does give each of them a wish, as long as it does not involve having sex with her and no permanent physical harm will be inflicted. As it is, he has to veto several ideas before reluctantly agreeing to two of them.

Turning to Lacey, he tells her, “All the rules from before still stand. The sexier and more outrageous the outfit the more of a turn on you will get. You will continue to perform in front of the cloth wall facing the guys. This will increase your sexual arousal. The more aroused you are the more your desire to show off your body will grow. You will masturbate, thinking about showing off your body to your coworkers.”

Rusty waves a dildo around behind Lacey’s back. It was a joke gift given to the stations several years before. It is two feet long and close to two inches in diameter.

Grady reluctantly nods his head. “When Rusty teases you with big Arnold, you will grab it.” Arnold is the pet name they have given the dildo. “You will forget to set it down until after you are sitting. Then you will drop it at your feet. Just holding it will get you thinking about cocks. You will feel as if you can take the biggest cock of your life inside you. You will remember Arnold lying on the floor; dare yourself to fit half of Arnold’s length inside you. You can’t stand backing down from dares, so you will think about trying it. The more aroused you become, the more appealing this idea will become to you. Do you understand?”

“Do you want this?” Lacey shoots back at Grady.

Fuck, there she goes again. “Yes,” he says somewhat forced, as guilt takes hold.

“And...” adds Tony.

“And...” Grady continues. “When you are done, your need to clean up will be greater than your inhibitions. You will not have any cloth to clean up with. How would you clean your fingers if you are eating a messy sandwich without a napkin?”

“Lick them clean.”

“So there is nothing wrong with licking your fingers clean. You will do whatever you need to do to get clean.”

She looks like she is going to baulk at the idea.

“Are your juices urine or shit?”

“No.”

“Do guys find your juices sexy?”

“Yes.”

“Then you should not be disgusted by them. They are sexy and you should find them sexy.”

She still balks at the idea.

“I want you to,” Grad says between clenched teeth.

“OK,” she says meekly.

Grady, looking at the clock, motions Tony over to cover for the show while they finish up.

Feeling a little guilty about Frank, Grady adds, “All sex juice is sexy and tasty. Does Frank ever want you to go down on him?”

“Yes”

“And do you?”

“No, it is disgusting.”

“Remember, all sex juice is sexy and tasty. Before you go to bed tonight, I want you to realize how much you want to make Frank happy by going down on him. You will need to read up to get some ideas of how to best do it. You will dream about going down on Frank. Just touching and feeling his cock will excite you. The idea of him losing it in your mouth will excite you. Only fucking will be more exciting than sucking cock.” Grady hopes he hasn’t gone too far but Lacey is still standing there taking it all in.

“And...” This next part was much tamer but Grady was embarrassed since it was his request. “You will get more and more comfortable modeling your outfit in front of your coworkers. Have the guys seen your breasts, ass, and vagina today?”

“Yes.”

“Then as you get used to wearing your new outfit, don’t be ashamed to wear it in front of them. It will arouse you to do it.” Grady finishes.

Grady takes a breath. “Now Lacey, when you awaken, you will not notice any gap in time. You will forget Rusty’s comment about having fun just before going into the trance and you will remember Tony going back to the mike to take over the show while we finished getting your place setup.” Grady instructs her and counts to ten to awaken her.

Lacey looks around a little disoriented before she smiles at them. Everything has been set up.

“In to the dungeon I go,” she giggles. She is obviously excited about going in there.

“On guard,” Rusty pretends to skewer her with Arnold.

“Ha, Ha,” Lacey grabs the dildo from Rusty’s hands. Entering her ‘room’ she holds tightly to the dildo. Only as she sits down, does she notice she is still holding it. She obediently drops it to the floor.

Well I think Lacey is set,” Grady tells the audience. “Lacey?”

“Don’t start without me,” O’Leary bursts in the door.

“Our faithful weather man has decided to join us again,” jokes Grady.

“Hello, O’Leary.” Lacey waves her hand above the frame. “I am here. Ready is another word,” she jokes.

“First step is removing my first outfit. Not a lot of work here. Just have to slip off the bra. Catch,” She flings it over the ‘wall’ towards the men.

“Wow! I got it,” Rusty grabs it. “It is still warm and soft.” He rubs it against his face.

Lacey squirms a little thinking of Rusty cuddling her bra. “Just to let the audience know, I am discarding my outfit one item at a time and tossing it over the wall at the guys. Next comes the boots. It takes a little more work to get theses thigh highs off. Duck!!” She tosses one boot over at a time.

“Ahhh,” First Tony and then O’Leary yell as they dodge the boots. You can hear them clatter on the radio.

“Next are my stockings and garters.” She tosses those over. O’Leary catches both stockings and gives one to Grady.

“We love the feel and scent of your stockings,” jokes O’Leary as he sniffs them.

The comment causes Lacey to blush. “Last are my panties.” She holds them above the wall for them to see, stretching out and giving the men an excellent view, before she shoots them like a rubber band. Tony manages to catch them.

“Oh, these have a wonderful smell. Don’t you think Grady?” he shoves the panties at Grady. Grady makes a loud sniff so the audience can hear.

“Wonderful,” Grady agrees.

“Give me a whiff,” Rusty pushes his nose in.

“My turn,” O’Leary breaks in.

“Down guys, down, down,” jokes Lacey, one of her hands stroking her pussy as she thinks of them fighting over her underwear.

“You better get dressed before you catch a cold,” Tony Jokes to Lacey.

“Yeah, like this will keep me warm,” she fires back. “I am holding up a fire engine red with black trim leather contraption that I am sure was used as some type of torture. It is a cross between a teddy and a corset. It has a cinch lace up back. We might have to do some strategic screening so one of you can cinch it up.”

“I volunteer,” hollers Tony.

“I think Grady might be the safer choice.”

“Aw come on.”

“Continuing on,” Lacey re-addresses the audience, “I have to loosen the back up quite a bit to step into it. The neck is basically a snap collar that fits snugly to my neck, the bikini front attaches to it. Oh. It has two holes, conveniently located for my breasts to squeeze through. Very small demi-cups help to support my babies. The crotch consists of two lycra straps connected to the bottom of the corset that form a three by three by three triangle. The point of the triangle ends just above my ah... well you get the picture. Here the two straps merge to one leather strap that continue between my legs and attaches to a snap in the back. It is a thick strap with small rubber nubs on it. Ohh and the lycra keeps it very snug.

The leather strap is cylindrical in shape but still flexible. It sinks easily into Lacey’s already swollen and most pussy. The nubs are set to cause maximum stimulation when she moves.

“The stockings attach to garters built into the corset. They have a similar design to my last pair though with the boots, you will hardly be able to see them. The boots are mainly red with black soles. Some silver trim on the toe part of the sole. There is a seam that runs up the outside of them that is black with black lacing. This also has some minor silver on the top corners of the seam. The seam is made so it does not quite close, leaving a two inch gap going down my outer thigh until it reaches the knee. Here it narrows until it close up near the ankle. The heels are close to if not exactly six-inch heels. This is a new experience for me.”

Seemed like an understatement as she stands there in that fuck me outfit in front of four men.

She makes her way to the door carrying the mike. Facing backwards, with one hand she holds the bottom of the seam closed while she presses her back outward.

“Now I am only showing my backs folks, this is a little bit of a difficult maneuver. Grady, come tighten me up.”

“I don’t know, you are pretty loose,” Grady jokes as he comes over.

“Ha, Ha!”

“Now he is TIGHTENING,” her voice goes high as Grady gives a big tug, “them. Careful back there, you’re going to break some ribs.”

“Na!” Tony tells her. “Those need to be really tightened.”

“Oh boy,” she groans as Grady continues tightening them.

“Man, where are your muscles,” Rusty eggs Grady on. Grady just rolls his eyes at him. “You have all that weight, you might as well use it. I know a six year old that can do better than that. Hey, is that a bird on your hand you are showing me?”

Grady knows Rusty is just egging him on but it does the trick as he pulls it tighter and tighter.

“Hey, don’t pick me off my feet,” complains Lacey.

Finally he ties it tight.

“Wow, that is one way to lose weight,” Lacey jokes. “Well I think my waist is being allocated to my butt and breasts.” Lacey is looking down at her breasts and then at her ass. “Look at this; I can touch my fingers around my waist.”

It definitely defines her figure more. And it definitely makes her tits and ass look bigger; the guys love it.

“Let me wiggle my butt for you,” Lacey teases. She rubs her butt against where she thinks the screen should be. Grady tenses up, waiting for her to notice it isn’t there. She doesn’t notice.

“I bet you would like some of this,” she puts her right foot on the stool with her knee about head high and spreads her knees apart as far as she can. The boys are amazed she can get her foot up there but they are even more amazed at the shot of her pussy. Stretching like she has causes the crotch strap to wedge deeply inside her nether regions. As she brings her foot down a shudder goes through her. “If only you could see what I am showing you.”

“How do you like your new lingerie?” asks Tony.

“Mm. I am still getting used to it.”

“I am sure the listeners would appreciate the proof in the pictures,” Rusty smirks.

“Oh yeah,” Lacey says, looking around for the camera. “Grady do you have the camera.”

Grady reluctantly stops taking pictures and swaps out the memory card. “Yeah here it is,” he hands it back to her.

“This outfit is surely sexy,” grins Lacey as she sets up the camera and tripod. Setting the timer, she covers both her nipples with several of her fingers as the camera flashes. “It is a really strange feeling doing this,” she continues snapping several more shots of her top. Then pointing the camera downwards, she covers her crotch with both hands. She takes several more pictures.

“I am sure the listeners will appreciate the proof,” Grady assures her. “By the number of hits on the first couple of pictures, it will be a record breaker.”

A small shudder goes through her at thinking of all the men appreciating her pictures.

Finally done, she clicks through the pictures removing any pictures that are ‘too’ revealing. Grudgingly she leaves a few pictures on the camera before setting it outside the screened area.

Again, the best pictures are the uncut pictures taken by the men.

For the next half hour, they try to act like nothing special is happening. But Lacey gets more and more agitated as her arousal increases. Her hands increasingly find their way to her crotch or boobs. She wiggles in her seat, enjoying the nubs on her crotch strap. Her thighs clench and unclench.

Meanwhile, Tony grabs Grady’s VCR to record everything.

After a while of this, Lacey no longer tries to remove her hands. Once again, she is stroking her pussy and massaging her breasts. She unsnaps the crotch strap but does not remove it. Instead she pushes it with her left hand deeper into her crevice.

Her right hand is enjoying her nearly bare breasts. She alternates breasts, cupping and squeezing them, then encircling her nipples. Pinching a nipple between her pointer and middle finger, she gently pulls up, lifting her breast with it.

Her now moist fingers on her left hand slide along the outside of her lips. Then as she puts more pressure on them, they sink into her folds. Her middle and ring finger find a home there.

As the show continues, her answers are shorter and less focused. Then as her passion increases, she slides to the cushions on the floor. Her right hand searches for and finds Arnold.

Grady turns on a prerecorded interview of a musician that they had recorded a week ago but had not had the time to air.

A look between lust and fear comes over Lacey’s face as she looks at Arnold. She licks it and manages to get a few inches into her mouth.

Meanwhile she adds a third and then a fourth finger as she tries to stretch herself enough to take the huge dildo. Finally removing Arnold from her mouth, she slides it down to her pussy. Removing her hand, she uses both her hands to guide it to her hole. She gently pushes it downward as she rocks up and down and side to side.

The guys think they can actually hear a pop sound when it first makes penetration. Lacey’s face contorts in pleasure. A small shudder runs through her body. Quiet grunts escape her lips. She pulls the dildo upwards until it almost comes out and then pushes downwards. With each stroke, another inch disappears.

Soon she has eight inches buried firmly inside her. She continues to advance. After about 13 inches she has to stop; she has reached bottom.

Damn she is deep, thinks Tony.

She removes her right hand which returns to fondling her breasts. Her left hand picks up the pace. Then her ass starts lifting and meeting the downward thrusts. As she wiggles on the cushions her left hand can be heard slapping against her pussy on the downward stroke. Her back is arching to the point where her ass is only a foot from her head. Her breasts are pressed forward and her nipples are reaching for the ceiling.

“Ahhhhh,” she attempts to suppress a groan, her teeth clenched, the dildo motionless, shoved deep within her, and every muscle in her body taut. Then a shudder runs through her body. Her strokes are slower and without urgency as her ass sinks back to the cushions and her arched back straightens out. She continues the gentle stokes for several minutes as small shudders run through her body.

Grady gets ready to jump in as the twenty minute interview comes to an end. “We really enjoyed interviewing with ____. He is so down to earth. We need to take a short break but we will be right back.”

“Hey Lacey,” hollers Rusty, making believe none of them know what has just happened. Ï thought I heard a strange noise in there.”

Looking over, Grady sees Lacey become aware of her surroundings.

“Ahh, no. I mean everything is OK, I just stubbed my toe,” Lacey tries to sit up but realizes Arnold is still in her. She slowly removes it.

She looks around for something to clean it with. Then with a slight grimace, she licks it. She tilts her head side to side as if to say, “not so bad.” Then she takes another lick. And then another. Soon her reluctance becomes more of an enthusiasm as she licks Arnold clean.

Grady gives as silent groan as he has to turn his attention back to the show. He motions Tony to continue filming. Of course Tony had no plans to stop.

Setting it aside, Lacey licks her fingers. Then looking at her crotch she runs her fingers along the inside of her thighs, collect the juice and then licking her fingers clean. Then, on inspiration, sitting on the floor with her knees up and spread apart, she bends over to try to lick herself. She manages to get close enough to lick the inside of her thighs but can’t make it all the way. Getting what she can in this position, she straightens back up and finishes the job using her fingers again.

The guys love the whole action.

“What do you think, Lacey?”

She sits up and grabs the mike, “Umm, I mean yeah.”

“You heard her folks; Lacey has agreed to give you 10 full exposure shots, using three strategically placed post-it-notes.”

Lacey stands straight up, coming to full realization as to what she agreed to.

The sight of Lacey fucking herself silly has pushed Grady to the next step.

“Are you coming out,” Rusty calls to her. They don’t want to give her too much time to think about it. “The listeners are waiting.” Grady has his hand through the door holding up three two-inch by two-inch post-it-notes.

Lacey takes the post it notes. Using one for each of her nipples and two on her pussy, she takes a big breath, “I am coming.”

“Better make a trip to the bathroom to freshen up a little.”

Lacey just nods her head and obediently goes to clean up.

When she returns, the boys surround the camera. A dark sheet has been used for a back drop.

Lacey starts reluctantly posing as Grady snaps the pictures. The other guys give encouragement and ideas.

Lacey’s libido kicks into overdrive as she thinks of all the men who will be admiring her body. Part of her is ashamed to think of men she knows who will be looking at her body. The lust is winning out over her humiliation and the posing becomes more natural, more lustful.

Soon she is licking her lips while she offers her breasts to the camera. Then her ass is bared for all to see. Hands on her inner thighs, she arches backwards, offering her post-it-note covered pussy.

“We better wrap it up, I am sure Tony is running out of things to say,” Grady interjects, Lacey showing no signs of stopping. The notes that were covering her pussy and tits have fallen to the floor.

“Oh,” Lacey replied, embarrassed of her enthusiasm. “Of course.”

Lacey and Grady head over to the computer. She watches as Grady chooses ten of the least offensive pictures, still somewhat covered. She nods her head in agreement as he posts them. He makes a show of deleting the rest of the pictures, knowing he can retrieve them from the recycle bin later.

“Oh, I found your shirt and dress,” Rusty says, pulling them out from under the cabinet. “I wonder how they got there?”

“I wonder?” she jokes back. Grabbing them, she throws them on top of the couch. She makes no move to cover up.

An hour later, as the show winds up, Lacey grabs her stuff to go change. Grady looks at the pictures he has uploaded and, thinking better of what they have done, he removes them from the site. At least a thousand downloads have occurred. How will they ever go back to normal after this?

He looks over at Tony and Rusty. “We can’t go back can we?”

“No,” they both say seriously.

“Then I better call Ray.”