The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Sunrize Radio

Chapter 2

This is a fictional story. These are fictional characters. Any resemblance to the living is just a coincidence. If you are under 18 then go somewhere else. If you have any interesting ideas for this story, write me at . I would like to thank a wonderful writer for helping revise these stories. She helped me both grammatically and with several descriptive additions.

The next morning Grady, Tony and Rusty got to the studio prior to Lacey.

“Do you think it will work?” Tony could hardly contain his excitement.

“It worked yesterday,” grins Rusty.

“I don’t know what the fuck I was thinking when I listened to you two,” Grady groans. “I don’t know what I will tell her if she finds out. We need to end this before something stupid happens.”

“She seems to be enjoying it,” Rusty comforts him.

“Yeah,” chimes in Tony.

Grady just grumbles, still uncomfortable with the idea.

Just then Lacey comes in. She is wearing a white t-shirt that is stretched taut over her breasts. You can easily see every bump of her bra under it. The red leather skirt on that barely covers her ass has only been worn once before, on a dare. She has makeup on, which is unusual for a work day. Black leather boots with five inch high heels cling to her calves, ending at her knees. Dark stockings with a flowered pattern run up her legs.

“Wow,” comments Tony.

Lacey beams. “You like it?” she asks looking at each of them.

“Very much,” Tony tells her.

“Me too,” agrees Rusty.

She beams from their attention.

“How about you Grady?” she asks as he stands there in silence. She spins around to give him a better look. Red thong panties are briefly seen under the sheer nylons. She has such an earnest look on her face.

“You look very good in that outfit,” he finally speaks up.

Lacey blushes but also glows from his approval. “I decided to wear this outfit yesterday on the way home from work. I wanted to spruce up my work attire. My clothes felt so boring. I decided since I spend so much time with you three, I should look my best. I bought the boots last night to finish the outfit off.”

“They look great,” Tony assures her. The other two nod their heads.

When Lacey goes to put away her things, Tony leans over to Grady and whispers, “You forgot to tell her not to wear a bra; I want to see those tits again.”

“Remember what Ray said,” Grady reminds him. “Not to go too fast and not to give her something she would refuse to do. I do have an idea, though.”

When Lacey returns, Grady waits until she is seated. “Nighty night,” he says.

Her head falls forward, her chin resting on her chest.

“Are you embarrassed by what you are wearing? Does it make you feel bad?” asks Grady.

“Yes, I am embarrassed and uncomfortable wearing it in front of you but since you gave your approval of it I feel much better about it. And I like the attention I get from guys, especially from Frank and the men I work with. It makes me feel good about myself. I never thought I would garner as much attention before.”

The answer makes up Grady’s mind. He justifies that it is making her feel good about herself. It is enough to ease his conscience toward the next step.

“Lacey, remember how I found out I had lactose intolerance?”

“Yes.”

“One day it did not seem to bother me and the next it did. Allergies happen at the strangest times. Today you will find out you have develop an allergy to cotton bras and panties. No other cotton seems to bother you but cotton panties and bras just seem to make you itch. Any padded underwear will also cause you to itch. In the next hour, it will get worse and worse until you cannot stand to wear them. You will go to the bathroom and remove them. It will feel so good to finally remove them and you will feel instant relief. You will feel like your tank top and skirt are enough to cover you.”

“Today whenever anyone asks you to pick something up, you will gladly oblige. Only you will minimize bending at the knees and once you have your hands on the object, you will freeze for a count of three. You will not remember freezing for those three seconds, you will not think of what it looks like from behind and you will not think it is strange if people keep dropping stuff and asking you to pick it up.”

Tony and Rusty give Grady the thumbs up. Great idea, Rusty mouths.

“And you think this is good?” Lacey asks.

“Yes,” why does she have to keep asking him that? “Now when you awaken, the standard rules apply. You will remember nothing of being in the trance but your subconscious will obey my commands.”

Grady remembers one last thing, “The trigger ‘remember’ no longer works.” He had stayed awake several hours last night, afraid someone had told Lacey to remember.

Grady has her repeat the commands and then counts to 10 to awaken her.

“Wow, I must have gotten here later than I thought. It is almost time to be on the air,” Lacey says looking at the clock on her computer.

Shit. Grady realizes he needs to keep better track of time.

“Yeah,” he spins around, donning his headphones and readying his mike.

“Welcome to the Morning Sunrize,” he greets his audience. “Today we will be speaking with...”

As the hour progresses, Lacey starts squirming more and more in her chair. An hour later, it is all she can do not to scratch at her crotch and chest as the suggestion takes full hold. In desperation, she gestures to Grady to tell him she needs to make an emergency bathroom trip before racing to the bathroom.

It takes several minutes before she comes back, sans bra. The outline of her nipples can be clearly seen through her tank top.

She is barely seated when Tony says, “You look like you need a drink, have one on me.”

“Thanks,” she grins, taking the bottle and missing her mouth, she pours it down her front. Her oversized rack is again on display. Thick nipples press against the wet fabric, surrounded by the darker shadow of wide areola.

The boys cannot help but stare at Lacey’s chest. She likes the attention they are giving her though she does not realize why they are so fascinated with her chest. One indirect consequence is that it makes Lacey hornier.

Rusty flips his pen off his desktop. “Lacey, can you please pick up my pen?”

“Sure Rusty, no problem.” She bends stands up and bends over to pick up Rusty’s pen. Her skirt rides up her ass, giving Grady and Tony a fairly nice view. Rusty, who cannot see what they are looking at, sees their eyes widen in surprise. Tony’s phone is out immediately as he holds it as low as he can and points it upward towards Lacey’s ass. After her mandatory three second pause, she stands back up and hands the pen to Rusty.

“Thanks,” he smiles.

As she sits down, Tony knocks over a small cup with several paper clips in it.

“Aw shit,” he groans. “Lacey can you get those for me?”

“No problem Tony,” she says cheerfully. Bending down she picks up one clip, freezes 3 seconds, grabs the second clip, and again freezes three seconds. By the time she gets all the clips, she has been bent over for several minutes. Rusty has plenty of shots and realizes now why the others were so surprised.

Shortly after that, she makes a trip to the bathroom.

“What the hell was that all about?” asks Tony.

“I did say she would be allergic to cotton underwear,” Grady theorizes. “The panel in her pantyhose must have been cotton, so she tore it out. That is the only explanation I can think of.”

When Lacey bent over, there was a gaping hole in her pantyhose, giving them a clear view of her crotch. Her plump, lightly furred pussy was clearly visible pushing past the dark hose, with a pair of dark pink inner lips protruding slightly beyond the swell of her mound.

“Well that was an unexpected bonus,” grins Rusty.

“It also means we need to be careful with any commands we give her,” Grady says seriously. “It could have had bad consequences.”

“Did she look like she was a little moist down there?” Rusty asks.

“She must be getting off having us watch her,” grins Tony.

“Again, we need to be careful,” Grady breaks in.

“Here she comes back,” Tony warns. They all find something to keep themselves busy with.

“OK, what did you do?” she asks when she is greeted with their attempt to act like nothing is unusual.

“Nothing...” starts Rusty.

“I was just telling Rusty how I think you are going braless,” grins Tony.

Lacey blushes but does not offer her usual rebuke but instead says, “I am having a little allergic reaction to the cotton. I’ll have some new underwear by tomorrow.” Still, her face glows from the attention.

Several more times during the next hour, the guys spill things and Lacey picks them up for them. Once they learn she pauses for each item, Rusty and Tony make sure multiple things fall together.

At one point O’Leary joins them. He quickly catches onto the game and joins in. Just as they head into a commercial break, he heads to the far end of the room and pulls out a handful of change. Then coming back, he drops coins along the way, kicking a few under a cabinet on four inch legs. Lacey turns around to see the last few bounce.

“Shit Lacey,” he complains. “I dropped my change. Could you pick it up for me?”

“Dam you guys got the dropsies today. But sure, I’ll get them for you.”

O’Leary sits in Lacey’s seat and he joins the other three watching Lacey bend over to pick up the coins. “A few went under that cupboard over there. When she gets to the cabinet, she starts spreading her legs apart rather than bend her knees. This makes her skirt bunch up around her waist. This gives them the best view of her pussy and ass yet. She is almost in a complete split when she finally reaches one of the coins. The three coins take several minutes for her to reach before she finally starts to try to get back up, still without bending her knees. It was quite a show by the time she finishes; the men have been staring at her exposed pussy and asshole for almost ten minutes.

“Here,” she offers them to O’Leary.

“No you can keep them. You worked hard enough to get them,” he smiles.

“Thanks,” she rolls her eyes at him as she puts them in a pile on her desk.

Periodically, when Lacey’s shirt starts to dry, they offer her a bottle and tell her to ‘have one on me.’ Then during one of the commercial breaks, while Lacey is not in the room, Tony shares an idea with Grady.

Grady is still struggling with this whole thing but Lacey’s pussy, ass, and tits are winning out. And what Tony suggests is fairly harmless.

So he has Tony start to work on the idea.

At the next break, Grady uses the ‘nighty night’ phrase on her’.

“Have you ever done something embarrassing for the show? To promote something we are doing?”

“Yes.”

“Well, in a little bit Tony is going to share something you personally shared with him. You are not going to be mad about it. If it is sexual in any way, it will be a turn you on for you. He is going to ask the listeners to help with this problem. It is always good to get listener interaction. You will let him convince you to do it. Now on the count of 10 awaken.”

Grady counts out to ten and Lacey is awake, blissfully unaware of what is about to happen.

“Tony has something to share with you,” Grady starts off. “He wants to ask your help in a matter of importance.”

“Well folks,” she hears Tony talking to the audience as she turns to listen. “Earlier today, Lacey was sharing with us a problem she is having. It seems she is having an allergic reaction to her cotton bra and panties. The itch was so bad that she has had to go sans underwear all day.”

Lacey is shocked at what she is hearing. She wants to be mad at Tony but all she feels is embarrassed and humiliated.

“While none of us are complaining about her bouncing around here,” Tony laughs.

“No complaints here,” Rusty agrees.

“And none here,” agrees Grady.

Despite Lacey’s embarrassment, she is getting extremely horny at their comments.

“But it is not fair to Lacey,” Tony continues. “So we would like to ask for your help in this area. Since Lacey is going to need to try several types of undergarments to decide what she likes, we would like you to help us pick out a few. We will overnight them here, and maybe she will agree to try them out for a few hours. What do you say?”

“I... ah... I am not sure.”

“For the working Joes,” Tony urges. “It is not like we are asking you to model them.”

That would not be so bad. Hell, like she said yesterday, they had seen her in a bikini before. Maybe they would get to see a little more ass, she thought, imagining walking about in her current bra and panty sets. Her libido rises at the thought of the guys admiring her ass, an ass they can admire but not touch. “I guess so. Sure,” she tries to sound upbeat as possible.

“Well if you go to the ‘Sunrize’ home page on the Internet, I have set up two polls, each with four choices. This will give Lacey two winning sets to try on. Then tomorrow during the show Lacey will try on one set for half the show and the other set for the second half. It is up to you to decide which two sets she should try.”

Wait! She didn’t agree with that, did she? Still... what harm could it do?

“I will be glad to let you choose my panties for the day,” she chimes in, getting on board with the idea. “Thank you ahead of time, listeners, for your help.”

There are several comments from the guys telling the audience about beach balls bouncing around in the office. Lacey just smiles, enjoying the attention, while she frantically goes to the web site to see the choices.

Looking at the first four choices, she already regrets agreeing to this. Still, she has agreed and she did not want to offend the listeners. As she watches, votes started to come in.

Choice A is basically a plane Jane version. Pink French cut panties and a standard matching bra, though without padding. Thigh high pink nylons and 5 inch black heels come with this outfit. There are about 5 votes for it. She really hopes this is the winner but as she goes down the list, the choices get more questionable and the votes increase.

Choice B is a red and black trimmed thong pantie and bra set. It includes a garter belt, black thigh high nylons, and red leather boots. It is still within reason. There are 10 votes for this one.

Choice C is a purple G-string with a demi-cup bra. The bra cups do not come up high enough to cover her nipples. Again it includes boots, garter belt, and thigh high nylons but the boots are black and go up to mid-thigh. There are 20, no 21 votes for this one.

Finally Choice D. It is a teal green version of choice C, except the front panel is split for easy access. The boots for this outfit go almost to the crotch. Of course there are 50, no 51, no 52... It keeps climbing as she watches. Fuck! Deep down she knows she will be wearing this outfit tomorrow.

Going to the second set of choices, she looks at choice A. It is a red version of the crotch-less panty set from the previous set. She decides she doesn’t want to look any further.

It is humiliating for Lacey to think of someone else choosing her underwear. But it is for the show. And she is getting wet just thinking of the attention she is going to get tomorrow.

Damn, she wishes Frank was around. She would jump his bones in a minute. As it is, she is planning a session with her vibrator. It is unused; she got it as a joke gift a couple of years ago.

Towards the end of the day, the guys stop giving Lacey water and her shirt dries out on its own. Tony checks the ‘underwear’ polls and informs Lacey that the D choice for both sets has won. She still doesn’t look at the second winning set; she wants it to be a surprise.

Tony asks Lacey her measurements and goes to order them online. They are guaranteed to get here by tomorrow morning. For once Lacey hopes the delivery service will fail at their promise.

As the crew is packing up, Lacey thinks that she has spent more time cleaning up for them today than actually DJ’ing. Some days are like that. At least the guys have given her a lot of attention. She needs to go out and get some more sexy clothes to wear to work.

“Nighty night,” Grady waves at her as she starts to leave. She freezes in place as Tony and Rusty are set to catch her if she collapses.

“I was wondering if she would fall or not,” Grady grins. Each time he uses the trigger, he feels less guilty about doing it. “Lacey. Tonight when you go home, you will think about wearing the underwear chosen for you. Would it be easier for you if you liked wearing them?”

“Yes.”

“Then I want you to like wearing sexy lingerie. You like the idea of men being excited about you wearing them. The more sexy and outrageous, the more of a turn on it will be for you. Do you understand?”

“Yes.”

“Why do you like wearing sexy lingerie?” Grady tested her.

“Because you want me to and I like wearing it. I like the way it turns men on.”

“So one reason you wear it is because it turns men on?”

“Yes.”

“How could you make men admire your body more than by just knowing what you are wearing it? Don’t answer right now. Just ponder it in your subconscious. You love when men give you attention.”

Grady awakens her and they head out to the car together.

“I hope you wear something like what you have on right now tomorrow,” Rusty tells her.

“Definitely,” she smiles at them. It was all she can do to rush home to that vibrator.