The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Sunrize Radio

Chapter 1

This is a fictional story. These are fictional characters. Any resemblance to the living is just a coincidence. If you are under 18 then go somewhere else. If you have any interesting ideas for this story, write me at . I would like to thank a wonderful writer for helping revise these stories. She helped me both grammatically and with several descriptive additions.

It is around ten o’clock on a Wednesday morning and five people are sitting in a radio booth at WFUK, where the morning show ‘The Sunrize’ is being recorded. A dark haired man dressed in all black slacks and a black silk dress shirt sits with the radio hosts, three men and one woman. The most noticeable thing about the man is his piercing dark brown eyes. Stare at them long enough and you would feel like you are being drawn down into a dark pit. The three men are fascinated with their guest, while the woman seems more agitated than intrigued.

The Sunrize crew is more like a family than coworkers. Grady, the boss, started the morning show about twenty years ago. He had hired Rusty shortly thereafter and Anthony a few years later. Lacey is the newest member; she joined the show just a few years ago, when the guys and audience surveys agreed that it would add a nice element to have a female DJ working with them.

Grady is an overweight Dad figure with dark hair, thinning on top, and is thought of by some as a big teddy bear. He is jovial but has a serious side to him. He usually dresses casually but presents a clean cut, wholesome image. Grady is the core of the program. Everyone trusts what he says and does.

Rusty is like a smart-alecky brother. His 5′8″, dark-haired frame is thin and he has a small build. He always dresses casually, in t-shirts and jeans, and it is hard to imagine him in anything more formal. His hair is usually shoulder length. Rusty lives for opportunities to make fun of others and his quick wit and wry outlook adds an edge to the program.

Anthony, or Tony as he is known, is the jock brother. He thinks of himself as a woman’s man and he works out regularly to keep his body in shape. Like Grady and Rusty, he is in his forties but, also like Rusty, Tony acts much younger. He has never been married and has many fixed habits and ideas from having lived on his own for so long. His many interesting viewpoints add humor to the show.

Lacey, a pretty blonde in her mid-twenties, fills several roles and the show’s listeners love to hear her voice. Sometimes she is the younger sister, forced to endure affectionate and occasional pranks but well-liked and defended when necessary. At other times she is the wife and mother; she takes care of Grady, her office ‘husband’, and the two boys by keeping track of their appointments, maintaining the show’s schedule and organizing the booth. At other times, she is a stereotypical ditzy blonde, naïve and oblivious.

Not all of Lacey’s roles are platonic, though. All of the men have less-than-platonic ideas about her young, large-breasted body. When the boys tease her about her breast size or make other sexual references, the lust is often evident in their voices. Grady’s wife and Rusty’s wife have both met her and, while they are slightly jealous, they accept the humor as part of the show and trust Lacey and their husbands to work together.

The show’s format is aimed at the normal working Joe. The humor is usually crude and sexist. The show used to operate on the edge, as crude as they could get away with, but recently they have aimed at a more general audience, which means their story lines and humor are much tamer.

Everything is going great until this Wednesday.

The man dressed in black is called Ray and he is known for his R-rated hypnotic performances. Everyone entering his shows is required to sign a consent form before entering. Ray is known to get men and women to do the most outrageous things and you can usually count on someone stripping out of his or her clothes or doing some lewd performances. Most people think he hires people to perform; he doesn’t

“So, you can put anyone under?” Grady asks him.

“Most anyone.”

“Can you make them do something they do not want to do?” Lacey asks.

“Of course I can’t make a person do what they don’t want to do. The trick is to make them want to do what you want them to do.”

“I don’t understand,” Lacey frowns.

“Well, the most well-known way to get someone to strip is to make them feel really hot,” Ray explains. “Or maybe you make them think they are somewhere private where nobody can see them.”

“What is the most outrageous thing you have ever made someone do?” Tony asks.

“Well...” For the next few minutes, Ray tells them some outrageous acts he has his audience perform. He does not tell them the most outrageous things he has done; after all, he is on the radio. Some things should to be kept under the radar.

“We have to break for a commercial. Stay tuned in for more of Ray and his antics.” Grady clicks the button to the advertisements.

“Wow, can you teach me?” Tony almost drools on the spot.

“NOOO!! He will hypnotize all the young ladies he can find,” Rusty says in mock horror.

Laughter can be heard in the studio.

“Not all of them; only the good looking ones,” Tony half jokes back.

Ray smiles at Tony, “It took many years for me to really develop it. It is not something that you just pick up.”

“I don’t buy it. I think people are just looking for an excuse to misbehave,” Lacey says firmly.

“Oh they are definitely hypnotized.” Ray assures her.

“I still don’t think it is real.” Lacey is being unusually confrontational.

“Want me to prove it?”

“How?” she asks.

Ray smiles. “How much time until the break ends?”

“Just another minute,” Grady tells him.

“Can you keep the listeners busy while I put Lacey under? It will only take a few minutes.”

“Wait a minute,” Lacey starts to protest.

“You said it is all fake. What are you afraid of?” Ray challenges her.

“Yeah, Lacey,” Tony chides her. “What are you afraid of?”

Rusty tries not to say much but stays in the background. As much as he wants her to be hypnotized, he doesn’t want to get on her bitchy side.

“Wait,” Grady steps in. “If Lacey is not comfortable with it, then...”

“No,” Lacey interrupts hesitantly. “I’ll do it.” She forces a smile. “I’ll do it, I am not afraid,” she says more confidently.

“Are you sure?” Grady asks. “You don’t have to do this.”

“Yeah.”

Tony and Rusty grin and pump their hands over their heads. Grady looks on with trepidation.

“Shit, the commercial is about over,” Grady rushes to get on the air.

Tony and Rusty sit back down. The three of them keep the radio conversation going while Ray works with Lacey. Tony and Rusty are distracted, trying to focus on the show while keeping their eyes glued to what is happening.

Ray swings a pendant in front of her in a classic hypnotic induction. As the boys watch, Lacey’s eyes grow heavy. You can see her struggle to keep them open, but it is a losing battle. Soon Lacey’s eyes close. Bits of the induction can be heard.

“... eye lids grow heavier... sleepier and sleepier... deeper and deeper... only hear my voice... with each level you will surrender more of your will. Freely surrender... entering level 5 so relaxing... feels so wonderful... chicken... water... each word will caress your... just how you like it... more and more intense... now!... love how it feels... turns you on...”

Ray spends a few minutes talking with Lacey before both of them return to the show.

“Lacey is right,” Ray tells them as they sit down. “I couldn’t hypnotize her.”

“Pock, pock pock, popock,” Lacey clucks as she sits down. It is obvious from her demeanor that she thinks she is making perfect sense.

Even Grady has to laugh. Lacey just looks on with confusion, wondering what is so funny.

“She was telling me that she is a great dancer,” Ray continues.

Lacey nods her head and while continuing to cluck she tucks her hands under her arms and flaps them like they are wings.

Again the guys chuckle. Grady gives a play by play to the audience, “Okay folks, our little Lacey is strutting like a... ha ha... She has tucked her hands under her arms and is flapping her arms like they are wings. Her head is jutted forward, her knees are bent and she is strutting in a circle around the studio like a chicken... Ha ha!”

“That is great dancing,” smiles Ray. “Lacey, it is good to hear you.”

“See, I told you I am a good dancer,” Lacey smiles, the phrase freeing her from the clucking command.

“All that dancing, you must be hot,” says Ray. “Here have a drink. Have a wet one on me.”

Lacey sits down and takes the bottle from Ray. As she goes to drink it, it misses her mouth and pours down the front of her pink cotton t-shirt. Water quickly soaks through and Lacey’s t-shirt turns nearly transparent. Her bra-clad breasts are visible underneath the wet fabric, and they are amazing. Full and round, with two darker half-moons just visible where her areola showed through the lacy upper part, the erotic vision leaves Lacey’s coworkers wishing she did not have a bra on.

Even though Grady feels guilty, he can’t help but admire the view. “Lacey just performed a wet t-shirt contest for us,” he jokes to the audience.

“And she is definitely hot,” Tony adds.

“Here, have another drink,” Rusty smiles handing her another water.

“Wet one on me,” Tony mouths behind her back.

“Oh, I mean have a wet one on me,” he corrects himself

Lacey is still confused at what they are talking about and accepts the water. Again, it misses her mouth and soaks her front. Even her white cotton slacks are getting soaked and turning transparent. Her pink panties match her bra, a hint of lace showing between her thighs.

“Have a wet one on me,” Tony hands her his bottle of water.

“Enough,” Grady tries to intercept the bottle but he hesitates just long enough so that Lacey is able to pour it down her front like the others.

Enough of what?” Lacey asks. “And what are you idiots laughing at?” She sits there in ignorant bliss.

Grady, trying to hold it back, bursts out laughing. “I am sorry but I can’t believe what she as just done. She has now poured 3 full bottles of water down her front and is actually sitting in a puddle. Lacey, aren’t you embarrassed to be sitting there like that?”

She looks down at herself. She even stands and looks at her backside, which is wet and just as transparent as her chest since she was sitting in a puddle. With her thong panties, her ass cheeks are all you see.

“I don’t see anything wrong. And why are you clicking pictures of me?” she asks Rusty and Tony as they both hold up their phones and snap pictures.

“Need to turn on the bright lights,” Ray says to no one in particular. “Don’t you think?”

“Mmmm. I mean sure.” Lacey’s thighs clenches together.

“Talk to her,” Ray tells the guys.

“How are you feeling?” Tony asks her.

A small grunt comes out with each of Tony’s words. Perspiration appears on her brow.

“I feel Ok,” she tells them in an elevated voice.

Rusty is the first one to catch on to what is happening.

“Lacey,” he says quietly.

“Mmm,“she smiles, wiggling in her chair.

“Lacey!” he say loudly.

“UHH!” She jumps at the sound.

“THERE IS A LARGE SPIDER ON YOUR SHOULDER!” Rusty emphasizes each word loudly, drawing the sentence out.

“Oh. OH! OHH! OHHH! OHHHHHH!! OHHHHHHH!!” Her back arches and it is all she can do not to grab her breasts. Her erect nipples are showing through her wet bra and t-shirt.

“Maybe we should stop,” Grady says, trying to keep his voice low but watching intently as Lacey groaned at each word.

“DON’T BE A PARTY POOPER!” Tony says intentionally loud.

Lacey is biting down on one of her fingers, with a look of pure ecstasy on her face.

“Ray,” Grady whispers giving the guys a ‘let’s end this now’ look.

“You are in control, Grady,” Rays says quietly back. “Until she hears you say ‘Now’ loudly, she will keep climbing.”

Lacey is folding her shoulders inward. Sweating and squeezing her breasts together as much as she can without touching them, she is barely managing to stay on her seat.

Grady looks at her. You can see the conflicted emotions on his face. He cannot help but be turned on by the erotic spectacle in the studio, but he knows it is so wrong.

“Now,” he whispers.

Lacey’s body arches but she still is in the grips of passion.

“Loud,” Ray says.

“NOW! NOW! NOW!” Grady shouts.

“FUCKKK FUCKKKKK FUCKKKKKK!!!!” Lacey screams as her body shudders in relief and she slides off the chair onto the floor. There is a heavy odor of female musk in the room and the moisture in her crotch is obviously no longer from water alone.

“Remember,” Ray tells her.

Suddenly, Lacey looks at herself and realizes what she has done. She can even remember clucking.

“Shit,” she blushes a deep red and rushes to the bathroom.

“Lacey has just realized what has happened and rushed out of the studio,” Grady tells the audience. “Hopefully she will be back with us in a little bit. Well our time is up with Ray. But make sure you see his performances at the Br___ Theatre. He will be there Thursday, Friday, and Saturday. Shows start at seven. Tickets are available at Tickettron.” Grady mutes the mikes.

“Fuck, there is going to be hell to pay when she gets out of there,” Rusty bemoans.

“Yeah, but it was worth it,” grins Tony.

Rusty and Tony are both nodding their heads and Grady finally joins them with a big smile on his face.

“I know I should feel guilty but that was hot,” Grady agrees.

“Not to worry about the repercussions,” Ray assures them. “Well I better get going. Oh, I gave her another trigger. It you want to use it just tell her, ‘nighty night’. Then she will accept any suggestions you make.”

Tony and Rusty give each other high fives.

“Sorry guys, only Grady can use it. I am afraid I would end up behind bars if I let you two use it.”

“Awe,” both of them groan.

“There are a few rules, though. One, it will only last until Friday. That gives you three days to explore. Two, you cannot make her do anything she doesn’t want to do. You have to find a way to convince her to do it. Rule number three, if you want to make it permanent; I will sell you the rights. Now usually I charge upwards of six figures but because I like you guys and because Lacey pissed me off, it will only be $5,000.”

It is all Grady could do not to throw him out on his ass. But he keeps his calm, smiles and shakes Ray’s hand. “Well it sure was entertaining but I don’t think we will take you up on your offer.”

“You have until Friday,” Ray smiles. “That is my last show. See you guys later.” He smirks knowingly.

As Ray leaves, Grady looks at the clock. The break is almost over. He flips back over to the show just as Lacey reappears. She has changed out of her wet clothes into the workout clothes she had in her car, short gym shorts and a tight white cotton tank top with a gym logo on the front. You can tell she isn’t wearing her bra by the jiggle of her boobs as she walks across the studio to her chair.

Strangely, Lacey is a little more meek than normal and does not seem mad about what has happened. She blushes as she looks at Grady.

“... and Lacey had returned. How are you feeling? Do you think hypnosis is real now?” Grady asks.

“I feel great. I am a little embarrassed at what just happened. OK, a lot embarrassed,” Her blush deepens. “And yes, I now think hypnosis is real.”

Later, off the air, Grady asks her if she is OK with what happened.

“Yes, of course I am. It wasn’t like you guys haven’t seen me in a bikini before and as for the orgasm,” she blushes again, “It’s embarrassing but it was the most intense one I have ever had.”

The day goes by uneventfully until towards the end of the show, when Tony hands her a bottle of water during a break, “Have a wet one on me.”

Both Rusty and Grady heads snap around. All three watch her miss her mouth and pour water down her front. This time there is no bra to cover up her tits. They get a great view at what they all have fantasized about at one time or another. Lacey’s boobs are round and firm, sitting high on her chest despite her braless state. Wide, pink areolas are now completely visible through the wet tank top and two fat nipples press outward from the center.

“Have another wet one on me,” Rusty smiles handing her another bottle. Grady knows he should stop it but cannot get himself to. Lacey pours the bottle down her shirt and her nipples pucker and swell even larger.

“Lacey, could you get that CD of ___.”

Lacey gives him a strange look. All the music is now digital; they don’t really use CD’s anymore. Still she nods her head and willingly goes to get it from the storage closet. The men all stare as her boobs jiggle and bounce.

While she is in the CD vault room, Grady growls at the other two, “Now what are we going to do? She can’t go home like that and if I make her ‘remember’ she will be upset that we made her do it.”

“There is ‘nighty night’,” Rusty says. “You can make her forget.”

Grady had vowed to himself not to use it. But it wouldn’t hurt to do it for this.

“Next break,” Tony adds. “No need to spoil the view.”

As much as it hurts Grady to admit it, he doesn’t want to spoil the view either. What the hell, they had already seen her tits. It was not as if they are fucking her.

When Lacey comes back, Rusty and Tony seem to need to use their cell phones a lot. Of course Lacey does not realize they are snapping pictures of her in her wet tank top.

Even Grady gives in to the temptation and snaps a few shots.

Tim O’Leary, the newsman, pops his head in to do the news. The charmer at the office, Tim’s dress is more upscale than the others. He was of average build but kept himself in good shape, and he was slightly younger than the other three men. Tim’s mouth hung open in shock as he stares at Lacey’s chest.

“Lacey, you’re...”

“Timo,” Grady shucks his headphones and intercepts him before he could complete his sentence. “I need to talk to you about something.” He ushers O’Leary out to the hall to explain. After Grady explained, Tim isn’t sure if this is a good idea.

“You sure she doesn’t have any idea?” he asks.

“Yeah, we are sure,” Rusty tells him.

He peeks through the glass window in the door, watching Lacey sitting there in a wet t-shirt. The movement of her breasts as she talks to Rusty and Tony finally convinces him.

“OK, I’ll go along with it.”

They head back in.

Mr. O’Leary spends extra time in the control booth after finishing the news. Reluctantly he finally leaves, but not before snapping a few pictures with his cell phone.

Ray must have added a few lines about her not noticing the extra attention she is getting because Lacey is nonplussed about it.

As they finish up the show, Grady turns to Lacey. “Wait a minute; I need to talk to you.”

As she turns and faces him, he whispers, “Nighty night.”

Lacey’s eyes close and her head drops to her chest as she sits there.

“Lacey, can you hear me?”

“Yes,” she says in a flat tone.

“Good,” Grady is sweating. Somehow, as wrong as it is, it gives him a small thrill to have this power. “When I awaken you from the trance, you will feel a need to go into the bathroom and splash water on your face. You will unconsciously splash it on your shirt. That is when you will realize you are wet. Take time to use the hand dryer to dry your clothes. You will not remember spilling water on your gym outfit prior to this.”

“Grady, let’s do something for tomorrow,” Tony pleads.

“No,” He tells him.

“Tony is right,” Rusty justifies to Grady. “We will only be able to use this until Friday. And it can be something small. It doesn’t have to be big.” He waits for Grady to shut him down. The silence encourages him. “Just have her wear something sexy for the next few days.”

“Or have her forget to wear something and go without underwear,” Tony adds thinking of the wet t-shirt idea.

Grady sighs. He did enjoy today, he admits to himself.

“OK.” Still frowning a little as he struggles with the idea. “But nothing too extreme.”

Joy lights up both their faces.

Turning to Lacey, he thinks about how to go about this. “Lacey, answer truthfully, did a part of you enjoy showing off yourself today?”

“Yes,” she admits.

“Does a part of you want to be sexy?”

“Yes.”

“Well, you are going to enjoy the attention more and more. Tonight when you go home, you will think of how good it feel to be sexy and to dress sexy in front of men, especially at the radio station. This is also for Frank,” Grady adds, thinking of Lacey’s beau. “Tomorrow you will want to wear your tightest whitest t-shirt to the station and your shortest mini-skirt.”

She struggles for as second. “If you think that is OK.”

“Yes,” he tells her.

Rusty whispers something in Grady’s ear.

“Wear the red leather mini-skirt,” Grady adds. “Now on the count of 10, you will awaken and consciously remember nothing. You know how sometimes you wish you couldn’t remember something?”

“Yes.”

Grady was trying to remember all the rules about hypnosis that he could. “Good. You will never consciously remember anything said while in a trance. You will not remember being in the trance when you awaken. You will subconsciously do everything I tell you to do in the trance without consciously remembering it. You will think of it as your own idea. Please repeat.”

“Is that what you want?” she asks.

Grady pauses for a second. He can cancel it all right here. “Yes,” he tells her meekly.

“I will never consciously remember anything said while in a trance. I will not remember being in the trance when I awaken. I will do subconsciously do everything you tell me to do in the trance when I am awake. I will think of it as my own idea,” she dutifully repeats.

“Ok. What have I told you to do when you are awake?”

Lacey thought for a second and then repeats Grady’s commands. “I will feel a need to go into the bathroom and splash water on my face. I will unconsciously splash it on my shirt. I will then realize I am wet. I will use the hand dryer to dry my clothes. I will not remember spilling water on my gym outfit prior to going to the bathroom. I am going to enjoy the attention men give my body more and more. When I go home, I will meditate on how good it feels to be sexy and dress sexy in front of men, especially at the radio station. Tomorrow I will want to wear my tightest whitest t-shirt and my shortest red leather mini-skirt.”

“Great. Here we go. One, two, three...” as Grady slowly counted, it was like Lacey was being filled with air. Her head slowly rose from her chest and her eyes open up. “... nine, ten.”

“You want to tell me something?” Lacey asks.

Grady thinks they are screwed. “I want to tell you something?” he echoes back.

“Yeah, you said you wanted to talk to me before I left,” she answers back, looking at him with concern in her eyes. “Are you OK, you look pale.”

The tension in the room evaporates.

“No, I am OK, just a little tired. No, I just wanted you to know I think you did a good job not getting upset with that hypnosis guy.”

“Oh,” she blushes again. “To tell you the truth; I kind of liked being hypnotized.”

“Well we better get going.”

“I have to go to the bathroom first. See you tomorrow.” As she heads to the bathroom, the guys hang back.

“Man, that was close,” Rusty sighs in relief.

“Yeah, it was like she was transported from just prior to the trance to just after the trance,” says Tony.

“What are you doing?” Rusty asks Grady as he sneaks up to the bathroom door.

“Listening,” he mouths. “Water is running. Now it is off. Now she is swearing. Now the hand dryer is going. “He gives a thumbs-up before returning to Tony and Rusty.

“Now we should go before she gets out,” Rust advises them. “Don’t want to be around if she starts asking questions.”

The other two agree as they head out. As they pass by the bathroom, they can hear the dryer being restarted.