The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Sunrize Radio

Chapter 17

This is a fictional story. These are fictional characters. Any resemblance to the living is just a coincidence. If you are under 18 then go somewhere else.

“This is a game of skill and endurance,” Grady

Dawn was still taking all this in as Grady explained the rules.

“The winners of this contest, with up to 2 guests each, will be invited to a party this weekend with our two ladies, Dawn and Farrah. The ladies will give a special dance performance and other platitudes.”

“Today’s contest is a juicing contest. Farrah and Dawn will each have five men to juice. There is a scale set at 8 oz. The first to get enough juice to fill tip the scale will win. The only rule is no hands. You have five minutes to strategize.

* * *

Where the hell does he come up with these ideas? It was hard to believe she married this man.

Dawn struggles with the fact that her husband likes having her screw other men, he likes showing her off, he likes humiliating her.

But it is for the show, she reminds herself. And she can’t say she doesn’t get any pleasure out of it. Hell, the worse the idea, the more of a turn on it is for her. Who the hell had she become?

Maybe her mother and sister are right. She needs to go see a shrink. But not right now. She needs to get dressed for the party.

What a week. From the games ‘Played to Order’, to ‘Dickstacles’, ‘Name That Cock’, and ‘The Twist’ just to name a few, even performing for her nephew’s birthday party, she has shown off, blown off, and fucked more men than the whole rest of her life and not by a small margin.

Even the games that did not involve direct fucking were fucking humiliating and sexy. Two days ago on Thursday, Grady had them go out and collect names for the party today. She remembers his cheerful countenance as he sent them out.

“I know we usually do Career Day slash Super Heroine Day on Wednesdays,” Grady explains to the audience. “But this week we had to move it to Thursday when our costume designer Cherry is available. To help make it up, we are going to give out 20 tickets to the Saturdays Benefit Party. More information is on the web site.”

He looks at the two women. “Is everyone all set?”

“Sure,” Dawn and Farrah tell him hesitantly.

Grady had had Lacey and Farrah doing this, going out in public in the most revealing outfits and having men sign the most intimate parts of their body. At the time she had felt bad for them. Now she wishes they were the ones going out today.

Grady being Grady has decided to push the rules a little further. It is superhero day. And Dawn and Farrah are wearing their superhero costumes. Dawns is wearing all deep purple. Her top is what looks like a skin-tight short jacket with arms that reach her elbows and there is no shirt underneath. It looks like the one button between her boobs is straining to pop loose. A pair of matching skin-tight black shorts accompanies the outfit. A small three-inch wide black cloth hangs down the front. Thigh-high fuck me boots adorn her legs. A small red cape hangs down her back ending just above her ass. The letters ‘SB’ in a shield adorns it. In case anyone wonders what ‘SB’ stands for, in yellow letters under her right boob is the word ‘Super’ and under her left boob is the word ‘Boob’. Her boobs pop the jacket out like missiles.

Farrah is similarly arrayed in deep blue. Of course she has a different Super heroine’s name, ‘SA’. In red letters under her ass cheeks are the words ‘Super’ and ‘Ass’.

There is a reason the outfits look like they were painted on, because they are. Grady hired a local body ‘painter’ to dress them up. Their nipples might not be pink but the paint did nothing to hide their shape. Even the bumps around her nipples can easily be distinguished. This is especially true because Dawn’s nipples are standing tall with arousal. They do get to wear small ‘loin cloths’ but that is only because their pussies needed to be able to be the pen receptacles.

Then signature lines are added to her body. Two are under her each boob and two are on each of her inner front thighs. Three are placed on each of her ass cheeks.

At least when Lacey and Farrah had done it, the signatures had only been visible when someone was trying to sign their names. Dawn and Farrah’s signatures would be in plain sight, written in white gel pens for all to see as they walked around.

When Dawn is dropped at the first mall, she realizes they have purposely dropped her at the furthest entrance from the food court. And since Grady added the rule that no one can approach them until they are in the food courts or they will be disqualified, Dawn has a long walk down the mall.

Bruno, her body guard, and Mac, the camera man, follow her.

Many of the ladies look at her in disgust. But ‘that is only because they are jealous’ Dawn thinks or rather she is programmed to think. It is still embarrassing.

One woman tries to approach Dawn with a look of rage in her eyes but her body guard Bruno interjects. She can hear some heated words spoken but then the lady just storms off. Still she is amazed to find that some woman look at her with open lust. It is a strange feeling. Of course, all the men look at her that way.

Particularly embarrassing is when she sees a teenage boy ogling her and then his mother moving herself to stand between them while leading him into another store. She is sure she had seen his pants tent up.

Finally she makes it to the food court. Several men rush towards her. The body guard holds up three fingers. The first three to him get a chance to sign. The others look on with disappointment but stay to enjoy the show. Dawn sees the camera man move to get a better view.

It is a very strange, humiliating and erotic to have some man pull a pen from her pussy and sign her inner thigh. It is also ticklish and arousing. She fights from rubbing her crotch against his hand as he signs directly under her pussy. Of course he puts the pen back slowly with a few added pumps to it. She is sure the ‘pen holder’ is moister than when he first took out the pen. By the third guy, a small orgasm ripples through her body as he replaces the pen.

“Umm,” she groans. Her arousal will keep growing.

This morning, under hypnosis, Grady had told her, “You should never stop half-way.” He knew Dawn hated when people started projects and never finished them. “So today you should keep going until you finish. Your arousal should keep growing until you have finished the game. It is reasonable that an orgasm would take off some of the edge but don’t allow it to take off all the edge. Let your arousal continue until you finish.”

She is far from finished.

“Security,” one of the men calls. The crowd dissipates.

She watches the guard approach, several ladies are with him. It reminds Dawn of a witch hunt scene.

“About time,” one of the ladies nearby says.

The guard ignores the comment and points his finger at Dawn, “You need to leave now.”

“Aren’t you going to arrest her?” one of the ladies with him asks.

“Technically, she is not naked,” he tells the lady. “Besides, I am not a cop, just a security guard.”

The lady huffs as she walks away. Dawn surprises herself with the boldness to walk slowly down the corridor to the point she had entered, the guard following. As she gets into the van, she notices Bruno handing what looked like tickets to the security guard.

And so the day continues.

On their second stop, she is surprised to find several of the men from her neighborhood sitting together. Bill, Steve, and Ralph manage to get in line to sign her. Steve is the Maurine’s thirty year old live at home son. Not ugly but not particularly handsome either. She can’t imagine he will ever leave home. He enjoys himself, especially when he puts the pen back. Then it is Bill’s turn. He doesn’t let the fact that he is married to Stephanie slow him down in the least bit.

Ralph approaches tentatively. He is in his sixties and his wife passed away a few years ago. It took a lot out of him. He slowly kneels down and hesitates. She grabs him and pulls him towards her while lifting up the small cloth covering her pussy. She ends up hugging his head as he signs his name on the last opening on her thigh. Another ripple of pleasure goes through her.

“Security guard,” she hears someone say. Again the men disperse. Dawn doesn’t wait to be told but starts heading towards the door she had come in. The guard follows. She can feel the moisture on her inner thighs as she walks. It has reaches the top of her thigh-high boots that click on the tiles as she walks. The moisture must be glistening in the light, letting the world know she is getting off on this.

Halfway down the corridor she sees Tammy, one of her friends. Tammy sees her and you could see the shock on her face. Then she turns and ducks into a store, avoiding her. Dawn blushes. She knows she has just lost another friend. How can they understand? They are just jealous, the thought echoes in her head. It is so damn humiliating!

Then a surge of pleasure runs through her body, helping her to overcome the situation. It is so damn hot! There would be more instances throughout the morning of her seeing people she knew but the pleasure reinforcement keeps her going, each time becoming more bearable if not less humiliating.

When they get to the van she tries to see what Bruno hands the guard as they get ready to leave. It was definitely a ticket.

On the third stop she recognizes Fred, Jeff, and Tom from work. This is one to many coincidences and she was going to have to talk to Grady when she gets back to the station. Jeff and Tom manage to get to her in time to sign. Poor Fred looks heart broken when a stranger gets in front of him. But then the guard holds up a forth finger. Fred jumps at the chance. This will fill up all her signature lines.

Dawn has to keep from cringing when Fred’s turn comes. His office at work reflects his personal hygiene, filthy. It is no wonder his wife left him. He reeks of smoke and stale coffee. In his fifties, he only has a fringe of hair left.

As his thick chubby hands reach in for the pen, he looks her in the eyes. He manages to slide two fingers inside her as he grabs it. When he pulls it out he makes a show of smelling it, like it is a high price cigar. Turning her around, he signs the last line under her left ass cheek.

Instead of disgust Dawn finds her arousal level rising. When he shoves the pen back in her pussy from his position behind her, the biggest wave of the day passes over her. She can feel the juice squirt from her pussy. Only Bruno’s arm keeps her from falling.

“OhhhhhhhhHHHH UMMMMM!” she groans.

Why did it have to be him that she got off on? But it did have to be him. Grady had conditioned her so that her arousal level would help her to accomplish unsavory acts. Letting Fred paw her was most unsavory. This disgust plus the fact it is the final signature and she was ‘finished’ guaranteed her a massive orgasm.

Again the guard shows up as they finish. She smiles embarrassingly at her coworkers. How will she ever go back to work there?

She sashays off down the hall. By this point she has been on a constant state of arousal for almost 2 hours. Her thighs rubbing together, her boobs bouncing freely, and every movement of air against her skin, especially her moist inner thighs and nipples, sends small tremors of pleasure through her. She cannot believe how much she is getting off on the situation. No one has even fucked her.

Again she sees the guard ‘paid off’ by Bruno with a ticket. She is fairly certain now that the ticket is for Saturday’s event. She needs to find out exactly what this event is.

But as they pull back into the station, the question fades away along with her desire to confront Grady on why so many people she knew were the ones she found in the mall.

And here it was Saturday evening. She was all dressed up for the night. Dressed up? She had thought it was some type of ball but she was wearing leather with lots of bling. The leather was in the form of lingerie and the bling was all the various metal rings hanging off it.

Like all the lingerie she wore for work, the teddy only supported her boobs it did nothing to cover them. Two straps came from the bottom front outside edges of the teddy, through her crotch and snapped up the back bottom outside edge. This was all she had to cover her crotch and it only seemed to pull her thighs back leaving her more exposed.

Thigh-High leather boots all but hid her black fishnet stockings. Black leather gloves encased her arms from the elbow down. Two inch wide padded steel bracelets tightly clung to her wrists and two inch wide ankle bracelets clung to the outside of her boots. Silver rings dangled from all four of them.

“I can’t go through with this,” she heard her husband telling Tony.

“You have to,” Tony told him. “You already agreed. They are expecting it.”

“And you got Rusty to agree?”

“Yeah,” Tony hems and haws. He did agree to do it in a way. He did not believe Tony could convince Rusty to do this, despite all that they had been through.

And if Shelly hadn’t made him agree, he would have still baulked. As it was, Tony had told Shelly he thought Rusty would keep her from participating. Shelly couldn’t understand why Rusty would be so adamant that she not help at the fundraising banquet. So when Tony had given her a sleeping powder with directions on how to mix it into Rusty’s drink, Shelly had reluctantly agreed.

Tony told her it would only put him out for a few hours and he could come to the party late, just too late to keep Shelly from participating. And he would just think he had taken a long unplanned nap, which he did do from time to time.

“But it is …” Grady continues to protest to Tony.

“Listen Grady. You are guiltless in this. It is all on me.”

Grady was struggling with having Dawn here, let alone Shelly. Yes it was hot but it was his wife. How could he do this to her? But Tony was right. He had already let Tony talk him into going through with this fundraiser earlier in the week. And Dawn did love to support the charities, he tried to convince himself. Dam it all.

Dawn was still trying to figure why Grady was so upset when he told the ladies, “Finger Fucking Farrah, Double D Dawn, and Sex Starved Shelly.”

The ladies all went under.

“Tonight is a fund raising banquet. You all know the cause. You all want to help. Is that right?” he asked them.

“Yes,” they all agreed.

“You love serving for a good cause. Correct?”

“Yes.” The agreed again.

“Then say it, that you love serving for a good cause.”

“I love serving for a good cause,” came the chorus.

“You never want to disappoint the audience. What the audience wants, you want,” Grady continues. “Have you ever heard of a charity slave auction?’

“Yes,” Dawn and Shelly admit.

“No,” Farrah tells him

“Dawn, please explain.”

“A person volunteers to be a slave for the day for a charity of their choice. Then people bid for them. The highest bidder wins their service. They are not really slaves, but for that day they agree to clean and cook for them or do odd jobs for them.”

“Do they usually perform talents they are known for?” Grady prompts. “If someone is known as a good cook, would you have them do laundry?”

“No,” Dawn agrees. “If someone is known to be a good cook they would spend the day cooking for their ‘master’. They might cook enough meals for a month.”

“So it is still an effort on the slave? “

“Yes, it can be hard work but it is also rewarding.”

Grady is pleased at how the conversation is going. “Farrah repeat in your own words what a slave for charity is.”

“A slave for charity is person who volunteers to be auctioned off to do work for the highest bidder. They usually work for that person for a day doing what they are known to do.”

“Would you three ever volunteer to be a slave for charity?”

“Yes,” they agree.

“Well tonight you will have that opportunity. When I ask you if you want to be a slave for charity, you will agree to do it. It will make you feel good that someone wants to buy you. It means that you are a desirable commodity. Once you agree, you will not back out from that agreement. Now repeat it back to me.

They all repeated it back to Grady.

“The slaves do what they are best known for. The people out in the audience only know you for talents you have exhibited on the show. Therefore, when they bid on you, they will be thinking of these talents. Understood?”

Again they acquiesce.

“Now your subconscious will know what you are known for but your conscience will not think about it until after you agree.”

“Being a slave can be freeing. You leave all the decisions to the other person. It can be sexy because you are playing a risky game. It will be very arousing to you.”

He looked at them, his gaze stuck on Dawn. He had agreed. The audience wanted it.

“Have you ever felt like backing out of something once you have agreed?” The three nodded their heads affirmative. Grady continued, “Would it be easier if you felt like you did not have a choice?”

“Yes,” came three hesitant replies.

“When you agree, I will give you a collar with a leash attached to it. I will joke about its magical powers. Imagine the powers are real. The guilt will rest with the collar and you will be doing it because the collar made you do it. It is only after this collar is locked on you that the full realization of what you have volunteered to do will be realized. And at that point, you know it will be too late to back out.”

Grady pauses, it is like a Deja-vu moment. The idea about not taking responsibility and being guiltless rings a bell in his head. He can almost remember where he has heard this before when the thought wanes.

“But just you are being forced to do it, does not make it less pleasurable. If fact, it makes it more pleasurable. You will find that while you wear the collar, you love being dominated. More than that, it will sexually excite you to do things you would otherwise not do. This will help you to play the role.”

“A camera man will accompany each of you to help protect you. He can overrule the holder of the chain. When the time runs out, you will gain back your power to make decisions. At this time, whether you ever decide to do or not to do it again, you will look back at this a good experience. Now in a few moments I will awake you. You will not…” Grady goes through the warm down commands. Even though he has conditioned them to not consciously remember what happen while hypnotized, he still likes to reinforce it. As he finishes his count down, the three of them snap out of their trance.

“So I got your attention?” Grady asks.

“Yes. What is it?”

“Today we are raising money. It was suggested that we have a slave auction. You know, for a charity slave. Some of the men asked if they could bid on the three of you. How about it?”

Wow! Dawn is flattered that they would bid for her. Still a part of her holds back. Just what is she getting into?

“Sounds like a great idea,” Farrah pipes in,

It does sound like a great idea. “”I am in,” Dawn agrees.

“Me three,” grins Shelly.

”What’s in your hands?” Dawn asks Grady. It looks like some dog colors.

“Every good slave needs a collar,” Grady explains. He grabs the two inch wide purple leather collar with metal studs and clips it around Farrah’s neck. A small padlock holds it in place. The four foot long chain leash hangs down. A chill of the chain resting between her breasts causes Farrah to shudder. A clip on the free end allows the leash to be folded in half and the leather handle slide up to make it a two foot leash. For now Grady leaves it long.

He clips a similar Lime green collar to Shelly

As Grady approaches Dawn with the baby-blue collar, he looks into her eyes and hesitates. Can he go through with this? Dawn, not understanding his pause, grabs his hands and directs them to her neck, sealing her fate. With this, Grady’s reluctance evaporates and he locks it in place. A chill goes down her back.

Dawn looks to the other two ladies. Farrah’s eyes widen and look of fear crosses her face. The same look crosses Shelly’s face a second later. Dawn was still pondering this when the thought of what talent the crowd in the room would think she possess crosses her mind. She was being auctioned off as a sex slave!

Sure she has done some very perverted things for the show but she always knew Grady was in charge and she would be safe. It has all been done under the pretenses of her free will. She has imagined she could refuse at any time.

Now she will be someone’s sex slave for 24 hours and she has agreed to it. Those are the listeners and viewer out there and she has started it, she has to finish it. And damn if she isn’t being turned on by the whole thought of it

All these thoughts are still going through the mind as Grady starts talking about the collars.

“To help you be a good slave, I bought theses magical slave collars. The wearer has to do whatever the holder of the leash commands them to do,” he allows this thought to sink in. “My first commands will override any other commands. My first command is that the powers will only last until midnight tomorrow. You will not do anything that will cause permanent physical damage to you or anyone else. You will not commit any felonies while wearing this collar. If you understand and agree, nod your heads.”

All three nod.

Dawn is still processing this. Magic collars, it sounds preposterous but somehow she believes it.

Grad holds onto all three of their leashes. “Now smile and enjoy the evening and experience.”

Dawn puts on a smile even as she struggles with all that is happening. Her own husband is auctioning her off as a slave. She will be at the whim of whoever buys her. She will be a piece of property, a sex object, a piece of meat. A second shudder passes over her, though this time, a feeling of sexual pleasure accompanies it. It will be extremely sexy to be dominated by a strange man.

Grady hands Farrah’s leash to Tony. He looks around for Rusty but not seeing him, he hands it to Mark, who will be Shelly’s camera man for the adventure. He keeps Dawn’s leash. Before heading out, each woman was fitted with a ball gag.

As they enter the room, all the conversation stops and eyes turn upon them. It is freaky to see that my lustful eyes on her. She has been in this auditorium for other less nefarious functions, she knows it seats over five hundred and it is full tonight. The guests include the winners from several of the games played this week plus many more faces she has never seen. Not surprisingly, except for the scantily clad waitresses and a very small scattering of women, they are almost all males. Each of the ladies is led towards one of three upraised stages spaced around the dining hall.

As she gets closer to the stage Grady is leading her, she notices her name on a poster. She also notices a wooden stockade.

As Grady leads her up the stage, she almost stumbles. The stage is about the height of the men’s heads that are sitting down. This is so surreal, it cannot be happening. The stockade includes a padded bar that rests against her stomach as she was bends over. Her head and hands go into the stock and it seems so final when Grady clicks down the top of the stockade, locking her into place. She finds that the bar across her stomach keeps her ass about six inches higher than her head. Her tits sway free below her.

Hearing Grady jingle something she looks on as he grabs a two foot long bar from a collection of toys hanging on a rack near her. The spreader bar has straps on it that Grady starts fastening just above her ankles. He then telescopes it out to about three feet and clips it to a ring in the platform floor. Dawn feels so exposed and vulnerable.

Despite her humiliation, Dawn feels herself moistening up. Any movement or breeze near her sends tingles of pleasure through her.

She hears Grady’s voice.

“For the next half-an-hour,” Grady announces, “no one is allowed on the stage so enjoy your meals. After this time, a viewing time will be announced and you will be given time to inspect the merchandise. Three men at a time will be allowed on the stage for ten minutes and only those who have paid the bidding fee. Feel free to try the toys provided but remember that you will not be allowed to test your own tools.”

The audience laughs at his reference.

“Enjoy your meals.”

Grady smacks her ass as he finishes.

Dawn looks over to the ‘tools’ Grady has referred to. Several dildos, nipple clips, and other assortment of sex toys are available. She groans to herself.

She looks around at the table near her. Her neighbors Bill, Steve and Ralph are there. She wonders where Bill has told his wife Stephanie he was going. She even recognizes Judas, another neighbor. He must have had to buy a ticket to get in.

The table nearest her is occupied with people she knows.

Then there is her coworkers Ralph, Jeff, and Tom at another table. Damn if Jake, the delivery boy from work, was sitting with them. She wondered how he afforded to come. It is almost all men but she does see several women in the audience. She wonders if they will be doing any bidding.

Stan her old high school class mate, Frank her butcher, Prof. St. James a professor she had in college, Joe, and Robert were all there from the game ‘Guess That Dick’ are here. That seemed so long ago. Stan waves at her.

She is sure that the old bald guy a few tables away is her dad’s golfing buddy and the skinny guy a table behind him is from the gym where she works out. Several others stick out to her.

If she stretches her neck, she can see Shelly and Farrah across the room. She has to admit that they look very exposed and sexy to her. She wishes she could bid on them.

It is a long half-an-hour until the dishes are cleared and they are ready for viewing. She sees Bruno come around and then hears him come up the steps. It becomes apparent to her that she won’t see who the men are coming up to check her out unless they come around to the front.

Grady picks up the mike from where he is sitting. “OK gentlemen, the time for view has come.”

The men rush to the stairs of the three stages. For the next two hours, Dawn is prodded and pinched and has various dildos shoved in her cunt and ass. She knows there must be a puddle on the floor beneath her from her own juices which have leaked out of her.

It is so dehumanizing having people pry open her pussy or asshole, poke their fingers or dildos in and comment on it like she is not even there.

So damn fucking humiliating!!!! Fuck she lost it again.

Finally the two hours are up. Several men groan behind her, not getting the chance to look at the ‘goods’. Dawn is exhausted. They had kept a strict time table and her platform is always full. She is sure that over a hundred men have fondled and examined her.

“OK, the viewing session is ending,” Grady tells everyone. “Find a seat. And let me remind everyone of three points. One, this is for a good cause. Two, group bids are allowed. Three, a photographer will be with you at all times to record your adventures. You may purchase the exclusive rights for a minimum fee. Sales of the video also go to the charity fund. If you decide not to buy it we will and it will be used it on our web section of the show.”

When everyone is seated he made his way over to Shelly.

“This is a fine piece of merchandise. Do I hear an opening bid of $1000.00?”

“$1,000,” comes a voice. Hell, Dawn recognized Rusty’s voice. He was bidding on his own wife.

“$1,500,” comes a second bid from further away.

“$1,750,” Rusty counters. Dawn is impressed. She knows how much of a tight wad Rusty is.

“$2,000”

“$2,100,” Rusty bids through his clenched teeth.

Dawn can see several men consulting together near shelly. “$3,000”

“$3,500,” comes yet a different voice before Rusty can even consider a counter bid.

In the end, Shelly goes for $5,000 to a group of men who are at a table near her. Dawn cannot quite make out their faces.

$5,000! She can only imagine what they would do with her to make it worth the expense.

She watches as one of Grady’s crew releases her from the stockade and leads her down to the men. They quickly disappear with her on a leash.

Farrah is next. The bidding is similar to Shelly’s except mostly by singular bidders. In the end she is auctioned off for $5,500 to an older gentleman. Dawn notices he seems to have a livelier step as he heads to pick up his prize. Despite the depravity of the situation, Dawn cannot help but think it is cute.

“OK, ladies and gentlemen. I am now auctioning off my own wife,” Grady introduces the bid. “Many of you have expressed an interest in bidding on her. That is why I saved her for last. Let me tell you from experience, she is one prime cut of meat.” He slaps her ass loudly to emphasize his point.

One prime cut of meat! She would have to have a talk with him after this was all over.

“I am opening the bid up for her with my own bid of $3,000.”

Well that at least makes up for the comment.

“$4,000,” comes Professor St. James bid.

Please, she thinks, let it not end there. She is surprised he even has any money to throw around like that.

“4,500,” comes Ralph’s voice. He is an older widower in her neighborhood. She will love if he wins though she hates seeing him waste his hard earned money.

Then a stranger bids $5,000.

“$6,000,” comes a strangely familiar voice. She strains to see. It is her cousin Peter. She cannot believe he is even here, let alone bidding on her.

“$6,500,” Fred bids. He is consulting with her other coworkers, Jeff, Tom, and even Jake

“$10,000,” says a stranger’s voice.

$10,000? That is ridiculous.

“$10,000,” repeats Grady. “Do I hear $10,100? Come on gentlemen, this is a good buy. She is worth every penny. Let me hear $10,050. Going once …”

“$10,500,” comes Fred’s hesitant reply. Dawn looks over, Professor St. James has joined their group.

“$10,500,” even Grady sounds surprised at the amount. “Do I hear $10,600? Come on gentlemen, I know you will get your monies worth. Let me hear $10,550. Going once …” He looks around at the audience, “Going twice ... Sold to the gentlemen at table 32.”

She can hear the men talking as she is led down the steps towards them. It feels good to finally be out of the stockades but she is not looking forward to what is in store for her, is she?

“We have her until midnight tomorrow,” Tom explains. He is part of the accounting department at work. “That is 27 hours away. There are five of us. I suggest we each have a turn with her for four hours with a half hour between for her to spruce up and for us to exchange her. That leaves us the next hour to enjoy her as fresh meat so no one feels gipped.”

The talk continued as they set up Dawn’s next 27 hours. She can tell Professor St. James is looking for a little revenge when he stresses wanting her in the daylight hours. Surprisingly, there is little disagreement between the times. Not everyone liked the hour break but agreed finally agreed to it. Tom wants her first because his wife expects him. Jake will have her last because he contributed the least.

Dawn wants to renege on the deal but Tom is holding her leash and she must obey whoever has the leash. Plus she hates when people backed out of their commitments.

As they talked, Mark her camera-man is leading them to a suite Grady had reserved for them. She notices he is carrying a bag of toys he had collected from the stage.

It has been one hell of a day so far. The first hour of her ‘slave-hood’ was spent being a shared fuck toy for five men. This was the second time, if you count Joey’s birthday party as a single time, that she had had all three holes filled with cock at the same time. Damn, if she doesn’t like it more and more.

She was glad for a little rest and clean-up before Tommy picked her up. For the next five and a half hours, Tom dressed her in so many sets of slinky lingerie. He loved posing with her as he fucked her or, when he couldn’t get it up, fucked her with various dildos. He especially liked fucking my ass. “Whenever I see you at work, I want you to know I will have your picture up on my screen,” he would whisper to me.

With Tommy, it had almost seemed a clean fuck, with Jeff, it was anything but. I was tied up, spanked, whipped, and tortured through dawn into the breakfast hour. He managed to get it up at least 4 times to fuck my cunt, pussy and face. Still between, the toys he used, vibrators, nipple clip vibrators, clothes pins, etc. kept my edge on high. If Mark had not been there to protect the ‘goods’, I am afraid to think what he would have used on me. The last hour was dedicated to a fuck machine which he used to get me to the edge before turning it off. I think he wanted to end with a fuck, but even with me sucking on him, he could not get it up.

I almost fell asleep in the shower during the clean-up time. I managed a quick bit to eat before getting a five minute nap. I was in heaven.

Fred wanted a maid of sorts. First thing I did with him was wash him, with my tongue. He made me lick every part of is disgusting body. Yes, every part. I had my tongue shoved up his ass sucking it clean. Then he had me dress as a maid and clean his house. The outfit did not cover anything but it was a uniform of sorts. He loved sneaking up behind me and sticking his dick in me when I was bent over. I plaid the defenseless fuck for him.

The last two hour, he had invited some friends over. They were about the same caliber as Fed, late 40’s or early 50’s, greasy, and unkempt. I alternated getting them beer and doing several strip teases for them. Fred was able to get it up for another blowjob and ass fuck during it.

“Hey babe, come here,” one of the Fred’s friend demanded, grabbing the leash. I know you aren’t allowed to fuck me,” he affirmed with his gut-wrenching breath, “but how about my friend here?”

I was wondering what he meant when I felt an ice cold object on my pussy. I involuntarily pulled back.

“Hey bitch,” he growled. “I want you to fuck this and I want you to enjoy it.”

Giving me some slack, he held the beer bottle on his knee.

I wanted to slap him across his face. Instead I found myself dancing over the bottle. The ice cold lip touched my hot lips. Hands behind my back, I wiggled myself while slowly descending on the bottle.

Damn!! It was cold!!

Still I lowered myself down. There in front of a crowd of men, I fucked my first beer bottle. I slid it deeper in me unit the neck widened out. I looked him in the eye.

“Keep going bitch,” he commanded.

I closed my eyes as my pussy stretched. Keep descending, I told myself. It was almost a surprise when my pussy rubbed against his leg. I had done it, a complete bottle in me.

“Fuck it,” he did not relent.

“Fuck it! Fuck it!” began a chant.

Slowly at first and then faster, I bounced on the bottle. A shot of ice cold beer flooded me as it foamed up inside me. I could feel it squirt past the bottle.

Despite my humiliation, I was found my body enjoying the contrasting temperatures. Soon there was more than just beer pouring from my pussy.

“Ummmm!!” I groan as I orgasm around the bottle.

“Damn, she is getting off on this,” Fred’s friend was telling the others.

“Fuck my bottle,” another man hollered. I felt the leash exchange hands as I was passed to another. I withdrew from one bottle to go fuck another. While I was fucking it, another bottle was pressed against my asshole.

I looked pleadingly at the man holding my leash.

“What are you looking at? Fuck them both,” he commanded. “I know you will enjoy it.”

It was slower going but the beer acted as a lubricant as I pushed back against it. It took longer and was more painful, but soon I had a bottle in my ass and my pussy. Only the very ends could be seen. They had me pose, Mark taking pictures of them squatting between my legs, fingers on the bottles.

“Let’s see if we can get two in her pussy,” a man hollered. Luckily Mark intervened. They did find an old wine bottle for me to fuck but I was only able to get half of it in me. Fred was the one who save me form ass fucking the wine bottle. He didn’t want me too stretched out for his last fuck.

It was two in the afternoon when I left Fred’s house. We drove quickly to the hotel where I cleaned up and enjoyed a fast lunch. Another cat nap and I was ready when Robert picked me up.

I was still a little stretched out when Robert picked me up but that did not seem to bother him. The outfits he grabbed from the closed bothered me.

The first outfit he handed me was one of our pet outfits. I had never worn it but had seen Lacey and Farah in them. This was the black version.

I put the dog ears on first. They were like a Doberman Pincher’s ears, standing up on my head. Next I pulled on the main part of the suit, a tight-fitting leather corset. The ties on this corset were on the front and Robert enjoyed pulling it as tight as he could. This only made my uncovered boobs more noticeable. I put on a pair of c-string panties; a small three inch long by two inch wide strip of leather covers my pussy. I have to push my ass cheeks apart to fit the modified end back there. Looking at the tail beside the costume, I know why the c-string had a loop in the back. I slide the dildo/vibrator/tail through the hoop into my ass. The six inch base of the eighteen inch long tale easily slides into my stretched asshole. There was a positive clicking sound as it locked into place. A sting from the corset snaps ties on about two inches above the base of the tail, keeping it upright. Robert gives it several jolts to make sure the remote works. One side effect of it being attached to the c-string was a complimentary vibration on the front panel covering my pussy. Even the swishing of the tail on my ass cheeks feels good. Damn, it works too well.

Black leather bondage gloves cover up my arms up to my shoulders, padding was added to the fists to give some comfort when walking around on all fours. I pull on the leather ‘leggings’ which are similar in style to the bondage gloves but with pads on the knees.

He uses nipple clips to attach nipple covers to my tits that swing freely between my arms, I mean front legs. The bells attached to the ring with every move.

“Better head out to the car before we finish,” he grins. So much for keeping it private. At least I get to wear a coat to the car. Still I get quite a few looks with the do ears on and the faint sound of bells as I walk.

Before getting into the car, he has me kneel on all fours. Professor St. James removes my coat and starts lacing up my leggings, pulling my calves tightly to my thighs. Even my feet are tied to strings on the corset, flattening them to my body. Encased in leather, it looks like my legs end at my knees.

As I crawl into the back seat of the car, a couple walks by. Upon seeing me the lady quickly walks by. The man, walking slightly slower, takes his phone from his pocket to capture the moment.

I can’t sit on the seat, with my tail and my legs wrapped, so I lie on it like a dog. Robert sits in the seat next to me. Unzipping his pants, he pulls out his cock. I don’t need to be told what to do. As I start sucking on his cock, I can feel the car move as Mark drives it.

I quickly suck his cock in, managing to lick his balls. It is a challenge to do while curled up like a dog and trying to keep my balance as the car moves but I manage. I can feel my arousal level rising from being used this way. My nipples get pulled as the covers rub against the seat. It does not take long for me to come to the edge. I can feel him stiffen even as I come to the crest. One of his hands holds me by the hair as he thrusts his cock into me. As he shoots his load down my throat, my pussy throbs in pleasure.

Even as I finish sucking him clean, he keeps my face pressed on his now limp cock. I continue to suckle him until we stop about 5 minutes later.

As he prepares to take me for a walk, I armor myself with the fact I had already walked around in public as a horse. Of course I had walked on two feet then and had three other lady horses with me.

I try to look past Robert as I get out of the car but it is only as the car door closed that I recognize the neighborhood. It is the neighborhood of my youth. I can see our house, the one Mom still lives in, a few houses away. Already Ann, Mom’s neighbor has spotted us. As Robert leads me that way, I can see her eyes widen with recognition. She bolts inside.

I am mortified. I try to force everyone inside with my thoughts, especially my mother. But as I go by her house, I can see the curtains move as she peeks out. At least she does not come out.

Mr. Jackson, an elderly man in the neighborhood, comes down from his garage to see me.

“What have we here?” he asks.

“Taking my bitch for a walk,” Robert tells him.

“I think I know this puppy dog,” he replies. “Eh, Dawn?”

Robert chooses that moment to wag my tail. I am already so close to reaching it from just being in this situation, this does not help.

“Mmmm,” slips out of my mouth as I jump forward, into Mr. Jackson.

“I think puppy wants some attention,” grins Robert.

Mr. Jackson hesitantly pets my head.

“Oh, she likes having her back side petted.”

He readily helps out, massaging my ass.

“Don’t forget her belly. DD roll over.”

I obediently do. Not much covering me. I remember Mr. Jackson from when I was a kid in the neighborhood, he had seemed so nice. Here I am lying on my back, acting like a dog enjoying being petted. My four ‘legs’ point straight into the air.

He starts on my belly, massaging my tits and works his way to my crotch when he stops. Standing up embarrassingly, he looks around guiltily before retreating to his house.

I roll back over and start walking again.

One of the teen boys approach, he is from one of the newer families on the block.

“Is that really Mrs. B’s daughter?” he asks.

“Yes,” smiles Robert, “but today she is just DD. Want to wag her tail?”

The teenager grins. “Sure.”

The boy takes the control and starts wagging my tail. I am still in a high state of excitement.

“Grrrrrr,” I moan, trying to keep my role. Colors swirl before my eyes as my body responds. I notice the boy kneeling down to get a better look, his cell phone was in his hand. Damn if he isn’t making a video of it. With that thought, my thighs clench and juice fills my c-string as I reached it.

“Timmy,” I hear a woman’s voice yell. “You get away from her right now.”

The tale stops.

“I better get going,” he says handing the control back to Robert.

Several more men try my tale and scratch my belly before I get back to the car, most of them I know. Would my mother ever be able to show her face in her own neighborhood again? Would she ever talk to me again? It had only been an hour-and-a-half; I had two-and-a-half hours left with him!!

“You can take the tale and ears off and here is another, whatever you call these things,” Robert informs me as he hands me another c-string. He enjoys helping me remove my tail. When he unstrings my legs, it takes a while for the feeling to come back to them

“Here put these on,” he hands me a pair of crotch boots.

“Pull over here,” he tells Mark. It is an athletic field and it looks like a soccer game has just finished. “Let’s show those soccer moms how it is done. Turn around, face to the window, I am going to fuck that ass of yours.”

A bunch of boys are coming up the steps. One of them notices me. My face and tits are readily visible with only the nipple clips and bells for cover.

“Use this,” I hear Mark tell Robert, handing him some K-Y Jelly. There is a little grumbling behind me but then I feel his cold lubed finger greasing my ass as he slides the c-string off.

There is no warm up with St. James. He plows right into my ass. Stretched out or not, lubed or not, the first stroke hurts. My face is now mashed to the glass. He goes to town fucking my ass and as I has recently found out, I enjoy a good ass fucking. My pain turns to pleasure and groans are emanating from my mouth.

“Crack the passenger window,” I hear St. James say. “I want them to hear her.”

I become aware of my audience again. A group of boys and parents have gathered to watch. Some mothers haul their teenagers away and some of the fathers stand watching with their sons. Several phones are out recording the event. I try to keep my groaning down, but the harder I try the more aroused I become.

“Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Shove that cock in me,” I hear myself screaming! “More!”

Then as I feel his cum fill my bowels, I too lose it. It is great. It is only as I hear the applause that I remember where I am or who is in my ass.

“We better get moving before the cops show up,” I hear Mark tell St. James as he gets back in the car.

I hear an assenting grunt from behind me as the car starts moving.

“Suck me clean and then use your hand to clean yourself.”

I turn around and comply. Again I find it pleasurable. Even scooping his cum from my ass crack is enjoyable. Of course I am mortified to be enjoying it.

I hadn’t realized the car had stopped. I slide the c-string on and wait to be told what to do. I can hardly believe how obedient I am. It is the collar, a voice tells me but how can a collar make me behave this way.

“Let’s go my slut,” grins Robert as he leads me out of the car. We are in the seedy section of town and there are plenty of cat calls as we walk down the street. Two burly men join us. I recognize them from the auction night.

“Hey Mike,” one of the men approaches my photographer.

“Glad you two are here,” he greets them. “Looks like I will need the help.”

Walking into the place, I know it is going to be bad. It is an abandoned bar and, though it looks like someone has made an effort at cleaning it up, it was still a mess. Empty bottles were piled in the corner and the floor was swept into those same corners. The chairs and tables looked like temporary rental.

A makeshift stage had been hastily constructed; traces of sawdust could still be seen. It was high enough that those seated at the tables could easily see under it to a portion of the stage hanging down with Plexiglas walls. I had a feeling that was where a lot of the action would take place.

The smell of hot sweaty unwashed men assaulted my nose. The looks in their eyes was nothing but lust. I felt some comfort in the three men that protected me but would they be enough? Damn if I was becoming extremely aroused.

Robert led me up on the stage, parading me across the front several times for the men to get a good look at me. If I had been wearing a skirt they would’ve been able to see up it, but there was no need for that subtlety in the leather lingerie I was wearing.

I could see the lower Plexiglas section better. It was a pit near the center of stage. Robert led her over to it where she obediently hopped down. It was about waist deep. The pit also contained a block box, about two feet high and a foot wide and eighteen inches deep. Two dildos stick out of it on flexible poles. They were a little higher than crotch high. I do not have to wonder what their purposes were, I can figure that out.

“Okay guys these rules,” Robert explains to the crowd. “There’ll be three guys at a time. Each man has to put on his own condom before he gets to the slut. Anyone who’s unruly or doesn’t obey the rules gets kicked out. Now form a line.”

They sort themselves out and start to come up onto the platform. Mark and his two assistants are setting up stepladders and mounting cameras on them in order to get the best views.

I know what is expected of me, mounting the dildos before I am even asked. The ‘front’ one is a bright red, at least two inches in diameter, is knobby, and is long enough to all but bottom out when my heels are on the floor. The rear one is dark purple, only slightly thinner, and penetrates my ass to the same depth as the front. Luckily my ass is still stretched and already lubed from earlier. The dildos take no time in getting me going.

Mark’s assistants place a thick leather belt around my waist; on the belt are many steel loops. They attach chains to two of these and then attach the other ends of the chains to eyelets on the plywood, chaining me in place. I cannot get off the dildos if I want to. Not that I want to, I am ashamed to say.

I am not going anywhere; well, maybe I am going up-and-down a little as I hump these dildos. My body is already betraying me as I bounce on my toes to get a little pumping action. How can I in be enjoying this and why am I humping them, but I am?

The first guy who approaches me I take quickly into my mouth. His cock feels so good in my mouth. I am amazed at how good it makes me feel. I reach out and grab the guy on my right side and then I’m my left side. I am getting them warmed up while I worked on the one in my mouth. What is that on the floor? As I make out the two pedals on either side of me, the men step on them. Fuck!!

The men are in full control the vibrators and dildos. Of course they just want them on full tilt. It is only as the gut on my left starts letting off and then pressing down that I figure his controls my ass dildo and the other guy controls the one in my pussy. They not only vibrate but they have about thee-inches of pumping action, it is amazing, The first guy starts cumming in my mouth, filling the condom, as I feel myself cumming with him.

The first man is reluctant to move along. He has taken longer to get going because he had not been warming up in my hands. The rest would be faster

The man in my right hand shoves his cock into my vacated mouth. It doesn’t take him long to lose it. He is quickly replaced by the man on my left. He loses it even faster. Each time I let go of one man another takes his place and my hands and my mouth were going constantly going. My pussy and ass were continually being pummeled and I don’t have multiple orgasms, I have one long orgasm with peaks each times a man loses it.

As each man leaves, he feels compelled to drape his used condom on me. At about the fourth or fifth guy, I realize that they are emptying their used condoms into a bowl. I am not sure what to think of that.

The men keep coming. After a while it only takes them a minute or two in my mouth before they lose it. Over a thirty guys have cummed in my mouth in the first hour. My mouth is sore, my hands are sore, my pussy is sore, and my ass is sore. Damn, it is a good kind of soreness though.

About halfway into it I find out what the bowl of cum is for, as Robert comes over, picks up the bowl, and dumps it over my head. They must have it on a warming plate as their cum is still warm. Close to a gallon of it comes dripping down through my hair and down my face. I almost pass in the ensuing orgasm as the cum coats me, my hair now matted with it. There are about 20 to 30 condoms draping my body and more are continually being added.

I am not sure if my legs or the condoms are holding me up as the next hour ticks by.

“Time to clean up,” I finally hear Robert tell them. Groans and protests can be heard. They unhook me from the floor and shorten the dildos to the right height as they force me back down on them as I squat down. They re-attach the chains from my belt to my ankle so that I am stuck squatting there. Then they stretch my arms out and attach them to the side of the pit.

“Does anyone want to help me clean the bitch up?” Robert asks.

“Yeah!” comes a resounding reply. The men crowd around the edge of the pit. My head is just a little lower than their feet and I have to look up to see them. Looking straight ahead, I can see the rest of the room through the Plexiglas. Mark has several cameras set up down there; he has caught the whole episode of me sucking those guys off from this vantage point. Not all the men can fit around the pit and the rest are watching me from the other side of the glass.

I am still trying to figure out what Robert is up to when a hot stream hits me in the face. Then another and another stream hits me. The men crowd around are giving me a shower, a golden shower. They were given me a golden shower. I’ve heard of this but I never experienced it before. It is so damn disgusting. All I can smell is the urine. It is so humiliating. Why was I getting off having them piss on me?

I find myself rubbing my sore holes as the dildos continued fucking me and the hot streams continued washing me. As one man runs out, another takes his place. It takes a while to get through all the men. As they finish, I am hit with a spray of ice cold water as Robert hoses me down.

“I can’t have you getting in my car smelling like piss,” he explains.

They usher me out the back door and to the car.

Robert fucks me one more time as we drive back to the hotel, fucking my sore ass one more hard time.

“Dawn,” Mark gets my attention as he drives. “Would you agree to an extra three hours if we convince Jake to let you sleep for three hours? You really need to get some rest.”

He is right I need the rest. I just nod my head.

Once back to the room, I climb in the shower and take a long hot shower scrubbing and scrubbing myself. I try to get the stench off; I try to wash away the memory of the guys pissing on me. It is so damn disgusting yet I had enjoyed it.

Crawling into bed, I am out before I even know it.

Three hours has never seemed so short and yet felt so good. I awaken to Mark knocking on the door.

I know I have only been a slave for less than a day but it feels like I’ve been a slave my whole life. It feels like it is my lot in life to be used and abused. It almost seems natural that I get off being used and abused.

Jake was with Mark when he comes in. They grab some more outfits for me to wear during this time. For the next four hours I was Jake’s plaything. He invites some friends over and I enjoy a gang bang. They must have had the ‘test’ because they fuck me bareback and I can swallow their cum. Compared to what I’ve gone through with Robert it all seems so tame. It was so damn nice to be fucked by strangers and used as a slave.

In the end, Mark drops me off at the ‘radio station’. The show starts in another-two-and a-half hours, I hope Grady has an alternative planned for today, I am so tired. I can feel cum dripping out of my two lower holes. As I head in a part of me feels a little sad realizing it is over.

“Dawn,” Lacey greets her. Come sleep with me Shelly and Farrah. Shelly and Farrah got back a little while ago.”

“What about the show?” I ask her.

“The doctor has cleared me to start work again,” she smiles excitedly. “And Grady will be showing some of the highlights from your three experiences as slaves for the afternoon show.”

Highlights? Then she realizes that Mark had filmed almost the whole day yesterday. Some of the cameras he used had been video cameras. Fuck! That is so wrong. She knew she would have wet dreams just thinking about it.

The four of them cuddle and caress each other. It almost animalistic how they groom, lick and kiss each other up. Dawn drifts to sleep dreaming about being a sex slave.