The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Sunrize Radio

Chapter 16

This is a fictional story. These are fictional characters. Any resemblance to the living is just a coincidence. If you are under 18 then go somewhere else. I wrote this a while ago but never sent it in. Thanks for those of you who encouraged me to finish it. Still about 3 chapter to tie up loose ends.

Grady was still feeling guilty for the screw up with Frank and Lacey. Him and Tony had gone over and talked with Frank this morning. After Grady had put him under, he realized the relationship was unsalvageable. Frank had stopped seeing Lacey as someone he loved but as someone he lusted for.

Grady made sure he would not ever bother Lacey again and left. They would come back later with Lacey and a moving crew and get her belongings. Frank agreed not be around.

As he entered the house, he saw Dawn.

* * *

“Everything going OK?” she asks, Grady looked a little down. She knew he was going to talk with Frank this morning.

“Yeah,” he told her. “But I had hoped to talks some reasoning into him.”

“What?” she couldn’t believe he thought Lacey should go back to Frank. She couldn’t understand his guilt. He was such a wonderful man.. She kissed him long and hard.

“It is OK,” she assured him. “Lacey is better off without him. Now I better get ready.”

Damn, she was sore. It either was from that damn race yesterday or the obstacle course they set up for the web show.

Yesterday’s web show had been an obstacle course, degrading and exhilarating obstacle course. Grady had come up with the plans for the dick themed course last week, before he knew Dawn would be running it.

They had rented a gym to set it up in. The first and only things she noticed when she first came in were the two huge 5 foot diameter and 30 foot long phallus shaped cylinders. They were made to look like large cocks with three cock rings along them. She wasn’t sure who he had hired to make the various pieces but they had done a good job. They even had penis shaped heads on them and several pale blue corded bulges for the veins standing out. The cylinders were placed on rollers, allowing them to rotate freely. Floor padding was throughout the obstacle course.

Four women and four men had been picked from audience the previous week. Grady assures her they had gone through the shows rigorous medical testing.

“Oh,” he adds hesitantly, “Two of you girls will have to go to their weekly office party. It is one of the agreed upon ways that we were able to secure their services for such a small fee.”

Dawn wasn’t too sure she likes that idea, especially the way Grady was hemming and hawing about it.

The women volunteers were stacked. Grady admitted that he and the guys had picked the women contestants from pictures the ladies had sent in. One of the criteria must have been big chested. Their tightly stretched cotton low-cut scoop-necked pastel t-shirts were stretched to the limit. The outline of their nipples through the shirt and the clear outlines of their camel toes in their tightly clinging black short shorts made it clear that bras and panties were not allowed as part of their attire.

Dawn and Farrah had the same tops but with lower necklines. A thin strap kept their shirts stretched tightly against their chests. Instead of shorts, they wore micro-skirts. The lack of panties left their assets on display.

There would be 3 runs, similar to this morning but with one less team. Dawn and Farrah would run for each team.

Grady led them through the obstacle course

A second stage was the dick shaped poles they had to jump over. The third stage was a ‘rope’ course; this would only be utilized on the return run.

A third obstacle which was a 150 foot long clear twisting and turning tunnel. It was too low to get on your hand and knees and a rope was provided so that you could pull yourself through and a bucket of oil to slick yourself up with.

“Welcome to the Dickstacle, where whoever masters the dicks wins.”

Grady explains the rules. There is a mouth dildo button to be carried through, on one side a long head and on the other side a short bulbous dildo and a guard between them. The women from the audience would run the first two stages of the relay with the short part of the baton in their mouths, crawling along the cylinders and jumping the cocks. Without using their hands, they had to pass it off to Farrah and Dawn who would carry it in their pussies.

Dawn and Farrah would be to get through the tunnel, suck off their male teammate on the other end. They had to keep this mouthful of cum and crawl back through the tunnel. From here, their female teammate would need to remove the dildo without their hands and Dawn and Farrah would have to navigate the ‘rope’ course. Their teammates would need to get to the other end or the course where Dawn and Farah would deposit a small amount of the cum in their female teammate’s mouths.. These women needed to race the cum back over the cylinders to the starting line. The first woman to place one ounce of cum into the receptacle at the start/finish line won. If the cum was swallowed or lost, that woman could go back to their male partner and try to get more. They could race back and restart the obstacle where they had lost the cum.

The last heap would be played by the winners of the first two heaps.

There was a twelve hundred dollar prize for the winning team, six hundred dollars for second place, and three hundred for third and fourth place. The only stipulation for the third and fourth place teams was that they had to finish the race. All the teams got one hundred dollar gifts certificates to XTOYS UNLIMITTED, the race sponsor.

After Grady finished explaining the rules, Teams 3 and 4 head to a sound proof room so they cannot see how the first team accomplishes the course. Team 1 and 2 take their places.

Team 1 consists of Tammy and John with Dawn helping. Team 2 consists of Sally and Brad with Farrah helping.

The horn sounds.

Climbing the steps on the base of the ‘dildo’, Tammy and Sally mount the cylinders to crawl across it length wise. The surface of the cylinder is slick. A thin film of oil has been applied to it. They attempt to straddle it with their legs and scoot across it. Both women fall in the first five feet. They find that the only way to not fall off is to spread themselves out as much as possible.

The skin that is exposed soon glistens with the oil. Crawling along it on their bellies tightly stretches the shirt over their boobs. The breasts threaten to spill out of their low cut shirts. Going over the rings only exasperates this.

There are cameras all along the route that focus on the faces and breast, waiting for an accidental spill. Other cameras keep careful watch on their asses. With their legs spread out as wide as possible, their shorts stretch and wedge themselves tightly into their crotches. The effect is that the material looks more like it is painted on than worn. The audience is again given a great vantage point to watch.

A slight hum comes from the ‘dildo’s’. Women find the surface warm and the slight vibration arousing. With their bodies tightly pressed against it, effects are heightened. It is difficult to concentrate on the task and not to be distracted.

While Tammy is going over the first ring, one of her nipples pops out. While trying to adjust her shirt she slides sideways. With nothing to catch her balance on, she falls to the mat. Sally falls off a short time later as she tries navigating off the ring. Both women get right back up and race back to the starting line to begin again.

It takes Tammy three tries to finally make it across. She turns around and slides down the head of the dick. By then, the shirt neck is stretch so far that both nipples are bared to the audience. She only gives a half-hearted attempt to pull the shirt up as she races on.

Meanwhile Sally clears the first ring on her fourth attempt over the cock. Her outfit is in similar condition as Tammy’s. The oil glistens off both women bodies as they move.

Tammy’s team commands a large lead as she goes into the ‘hurdles’. The hurdles consisted of five two foot diameter phalluses, starting at three feet high and ending at five feet high. Like their big brother, these are also covered with slick oil. The only rule is that the competitor’s crotch has to cross the top.

With her long legs, Tammy barely slows down for the first hurdle. As she leap frogs the cock, her hands slide on the top of the hurdle and she flies over the top and almost does a perfect face plant. She takes the second hurdle more slowly. The erect cocks are enough anatomically correct to include an opening on the top. She uses this to firm her grip as she climbs over. As she vaults over the six-inch higher top, she realizes that these also have a slight vibration to them.

The third vault is four feet high. This on she has to grip the top and shimmy up. Balancing precariously at the top, she has to switch her hands around to continue crossing over. Sitting there, the full effects of the vibration take effect. Her eyes glass over before she regains her composure.

Cheering behind her lets her know that Sally must have just finished the ride on the big cock.

She tackles the forth hurdle like she did the previous hurdle. The added height only slows her down a few more sections. The perversity of the whole cock hugging, cock climbing and vibrations start to have their effect.

She almost stumbles to the last hurdle. The top of this hurdle is eye height. It takes several tries before she is finally seated on it. She stops for a few moments to enjoy the feel, momentarily forgetting where she is. The sound of Sally’s feet hitting the ground at the forth hurdle wakes her up.

Boosting herself off the final cock, she races towards Dawn.

Dawn watches her approach, the dildo still lodged in Tammy’s mouth. Dawn is surprised she has not lost it on any of the earlier falls.

The rules are that neither she nor Tammy can touch the dildo baton with her hands, but Dawn can make the transfer easier. The idea of moistening herself up pops into her mind. To this effect, since seeing Tammy on the second hurdle, she unsnaps her crotch strap and starts warming up.

The thought of the cameras aimed at her makes her hesitate. But as she starts sliding her fingers along her clit, she thinks of how men find this sexy. And if they find it sexy, the idea and practice needs to be sexy to her.

The arousal of doing this for an audience soon wins over her humiliation of doing it in front of an audience and a second finger slips in.

By the time Tammy makes it to her, she has a hard time stopping. Spreading her lower lips she prepares to take the dildo from her partner.

As it parts her lips, it sinks easily into its new home. It is a wonderful feeling. A small shudder goes through her body.

Tammy lets the dildo slide out of her mouth. Then reaching behind Dawn, she pulls the crotch strap back on. It is made to slide over the dildo and snap it securely in place. It is a strange feeling to look down and see the cock like dildo protruding from her.

Tammy reaches into the bucket of oil sitting near Dawn. The rule on the oil is that it has to be applied by hand and no one could pick up the bucket. Dawn kneels down close to the bucket as she can to help speed the process. Tammy grabs handful after handful, quickly rubbing it onto Dawn’s body. The oil will speed the trip through the tube.

Dawn enjoys the feel of Tammy hands on her. It is embarrassing to be so aroused by the attention of another woman.

“Go!” Tammy hollers figuring Dawn has enough lube on. Dawn races towards the tunnel. She goes around the ‘rope’ course which she will have to navigate on the way back. She has to be careful as some of the oil had gotten on her feet, causing her so slide every few steps. Dropping down, she half scoots and half slides into the entrance of the glass tunnel.

At first she can almost crawl on her hands and knees. Then the tunnel changes, the width remains the same but the top got lower the further in she goes. Soon she is doing a military crawl. Finally it gets too low to even do that. Grabbing the rope she starts pulling herself through. The tunnel is about four feet wide. Stretching into an almost split, her toes touch the edges and she can give herself a little scoot with each pull. Her breast drag along the bottom of the tunnel, the skimpy shirt is pulled back so that her breasts flow put and her nipples are drag along the glass. Her ass is pressed against the top of the glass. The crotch strap sinks in her ass cheeks offers no cover for her. Her red swollen pussy encompassing the dildo is clearly visible. Luckily the dildo is flexible enough to bend as she is pressed up against the glass.

There are short hills and valleys though out the tunnel. She struggles up one and then shoots down the next with little to no control. About the halfway point, the tunnel starts to twist. The space is too tight for Dawn to flip over and she soon finds herself lying on her back. She is surprised at how vulnerable this makes her feel.

Another hazard of traveling on her back is that the dildo is no longer wedge beneath her. Now its rubbery end drags across the top of the glass. This causes a vibration to run its length, right down into her pussy. At the bottom of one of the slides she finds herself having to stop as a wave of pleasure goes through her.

Several more hills and valleys and then with a rush downward, she slides out of the tunnel.

John is only six feet away, standing behind a white line waiting. By the looks of his erect cock, he is enjoyed watching the ladies maneuver the obstacle course.

Kneeling in front of him, Dawn remember the no hands rule. Some quick nibbles, she goes straight to sucking him in. Within seconds, she has him down her throat. Countering his thrusting movements, she works to bring him off as fast as she can.

This morning she had only ever tasted Grady’s cock. This afternoon she is already on her third new cock. She fights to keep her hands away from her snatch as she sucks him off. Pressing the dildo against one of his legs, she finds she can get some movement in her pussy. That is enough to arouse her pussy as she groans on his cock.

Out of the corner of her eye, she sees Farrah pop out of the tunnel. But John’s tightening balls lets her know that John is not far from passing on the last baton.

She pulls back in time for him to shoot his load in her mouth. She swallows the first spurt before she can help herself. She gains enough presence of mind to resist swallowing the rest. She manages this while the hypno-programmed orgasm runs through her body.

She sadly detaches, smiling up at John as she does. Then turning she races for the tunnel.

Managing the tunnel with a mouthful of cum was difficult. She barely manages to keep from swallowing as she comes down on ‘hill’. Knowing what is coming up; she is not surprised when she is twisted onto her back. The knowledge doesn’t make it easier to keep a mouthful of cum while lying on her back. The rubbing dildo also makes concentrating on the task much harder.

Finally sliding out of the tunnel, she runs to the beginning of the rope course where Tammy is waiting for her. Tammy unsnaps the dildo and uses her mouth to pull it out. The brush of Tammy’s cheeks on her inner thighs is intoxicating. The knowledge that her juices cover most of its length and that Tammy is getting a taste of it only adds to the eroticism.

Tammy slaps her on the ass as she heads into the ropes. Maybe Tammy would like a little time together after, Dawn wonders.

A fourteen inch high block is under the first two feet of the rope section. This allows Dawn to get above the dildo hanging on it. A counter weight of two balls in a sack keeps the two inch diameter eleven inch high dildo perfectly vertical.

Again, she cannot use her hands. Luckily she is already ‘loosened’ up. She starts to descend on it. Like most of the cock shape objects in this race, it starts vibrating as she puts her weight on it. The harder she presses, the stronger the vibe.

“Ohhhh!!!” comes the embarrassing groan.

The fuck with it, she drops completely on it, only the guard at the bottom keeping her from submerging any more. As she lifts up, the vibration stops.

Dawn takes a step to the edge of the block. Another jolt goes through her. Any motion causes it to vibrate, she realizes.

Stepping off the platform causes the cord to press the dildo tightly into her. As she tries running the 200 feet, she stops only after 15 feet. The faster she moves the faster and more intense the vibrations become. Already she can feel her juice leak around the dildo.

Catching her breath, she tries a fast walk. Again the feeling intensifies. She makes it 20 more feet. Fuck!! Looking back she sees that Farah is almost through the tube.

Going for broke, she sprints. Only after 10 feet she feels her control slipping. She presses on even as she feels the orgasm take over her. Stumbling, she keeps pushing through although at half the previous speed. She passes the half-way point.

“Ahhhhhhh!!!!” she hollers as her body goes through one long orgasm.

She is forced to stop 10 feet beyond it or else pass out. Already her vision has narrowed.

A groan from behind her makes her look back. Farrah is just descending on her dildo.

She goes another 50 feet before being forces to stop. Her knees are wobbly.

Tammy is at the finish of the rope course urging her on. Looking behind her, she sees Farrah. She to is stopped and by the look on her face, Dawn knows she is experiencing the same thing she is. Seeing Farrah hands cupping her breasts, Dawn realizes her hands are doing the same thing.

Taking a deep breath, she pulls her hands away and steels herself for another onslaught from the dildo.

Then she pushes on. It takes another time out but she finally makes it to the end. Stepping on the block she is able to lift herself off the dildo and stumble the three feet to where Tammy awaits her.

She sees the hesitation in Tammy eyes and decides to take matters in her own hand. Pressing her lips against Tammy’s, she gives her a deep kiss, exchanging the sperm and having a little fun with the tongue action. Tammy finally pulls away.

As Tammy races towards the hurdles, Dawn sits down and enjoys the lingering flavor in her mouth.

Her first reaction was she was going to chew Grady a new asshole for this shit. Then she thought about it. Damn, it had been very enjoyable; she had lost it not once but several times. No one was hurt. She even got to kiss Tammy.

She watches as Tammy crawl up the five-foot high cock and slides down the other side. She is doing good.

She looks over in time to see Farrah dismount. Damn, she has made up some time on the rope course. The Sperm is passed on to Sally who heads towards the hurdles.

The race is far from over. She stands up and she works her way towards the finish line, cheering Tammy along as she goes.

In the end, Tammy is able to traverse the cock in one try where Sally slides off and had to start over. Team 1 wins!

Even as Dawn cheers and congratulates them, she realizes that she is not done. She will need to traverse this course two more times.

Team 1 and 2 goes and Farrah and Dawn are cleaned up before Teams 3 and 4 come out. Fresh oil is applied to the obstacles. Dawn looks at Jane and Louis from team 3; they look so fresh and innocent. She can’t wait to sample them.

Team 4 wins the second match. Again, it was the ability to stay on the cock that gave Farrah’s team of Rhonda and Bill the edge. Rhonda only fell off four times while Jane fell off six times before making it across. Jane was a good sport and still finished the contest despite the lead. Dawn was secretly glad she had.

There was an hour break before the next heat. This gave time for everyone to shower up and change. It also gave John and Bill time to recover. This would mean the show would run over an hour but that had been already worked out.

Since their tits have already debut on the show, the two ladies agree to wear open cup bustiers. Tammy’s is a sky-blue and Rhonda is fire-engine red.

The fourth race is Team 1 against Team 4. Tammy and Rhonda line up at the start line. Dawn notices the similar attributes. The two long haired brunettes that had won the races were about five foot eight. Maybe their additional height allowed them to spread their weight out further than their shorter competitors. Both have large breasts and sweet asses. Rhonda is tan but still paler than Tammy’s darker complexion. All the women are in excellent shape.

The horn sounds.

This time both ladies had more confidence along the large cock. Again, their fresh shirts covered very little by the midpoint. Rhonda had the slight edge coming off the cocks but Tammy was only seconds behind her.

Their previous encounters with the cocks they had to go over helped them to navigate them easier this time. Rhonda’s slip on the last cock gave Tammy time to catch up. When they reached Farrah and Dawn, they were neck in neck. Farrah got a slight head start heading into the tunnels. Dawn was racing to catch up.

Sliding along the tube, Dawn tried to catch glimpses of Farrah in the tube. The glimpse she did see made her realize how exposed she was spread out along the glass. Strangely this only made everything more erotic.

Farrah’s lead slightly lengthens as she leaves the tube and heads towards Louis.

Dawn pops out and slides in to give John the best blow job she can. He has recently lost his load and it may take more to get him to lose it again. Even as she starts, an idea pops into her head. She thinks over the rules before getting up and bending over. Motioning John, she has entered her from behind.

Farrah, noticing what Dawn is doing, looks towards Grady for a judgment. He can only shrug. It was only stated she could not use her hands.

Farrah get up and encourages Louis to fuck her ass. He cannot quite force his way in and settles for her cunt.

Dawn draws on Farrah’s idea. Grimacing at doing this in front of the cameras, she scoops some of her juices that coat her inner thighs then she reaches around to her back and starts lubing her ass. She is amazed at how quick she manages to get to fingers in.

Pulling out, she doesn’t have to tell John what is expected. He quickly plunges into her ass and starts fucking her hard. For the first few thrusts, Dawn is almost screaming in pain. But each thrust is easier and then each thrust feels better.

John doesn’t last long in her tight load. When he pulls out, Dawn knows what to do. Turning around she looks at his cock. Damn, she hadn’t thought this all the way through. That cock had been in her ass. But she only hesitates for a few seconds. She is determined to win this for John and Tammy.

She licks his head and then engulfs him with her mouth. His balls are already tight and with only a few licks, he is spilling his load into her mouth. The race goes on.

Through the tunnel and through the rope course she flies. Even though it has been an hour, her pussy is instantly worked up on the ropes. It takes ten stops for her to let her body orgasm before continuing but she finally makes it to Tammy. Damn, it is such an erotic thing to swap cum to another woman with a kiss. But the kiss is kept short as Farrah is only a step behind.

Giving herself a short break, she watches Tammy and Rhonda climb through the hurdles. Then, feeling steadier on her feet, she races to the finish as she cheers Tammy on.

Rhonda comes out of the hurdles first. She mounts the cock and straddles her way over it. Tammy races to her cock and quickly mounts it. Only a few feet in, she falls. As she races to start over, Rhonda falls. Both are now neck and neck in the race.

As the make it to the other end, Tammy stumbles. It is only a slight delay but it gives Rhonda the time she needs to deposit the cum into the cup before her. Rhonda and Bill have won.

Dawn runs up and gives Tammy a consolation hug. “You were so close.”

Tammy shakes off her disappointment. “At least we came in second.”

Dawn notices Tammy hasn’t pulled away from her. Maybe she could talk Tammy into helping at the show.

That was yesterday, and here she is again.

Why was she doing this? Dawn ask herself again. It had seemed like such a good idea at the time. She is helping out Lacey while she recovers but to submit herself to this.

How could Grady let her do this? Well he did try to stop her initially. She had insisted. But she could tell he was getting off watching her humiliate herself. He seemed to like showing her off like some trophy.

A shudder went through her body, a shudder of pleasure. Damn it all, that was the worst part, she was really enjoying this.

She finishes pulling up her purple boots. At first it seemed like Grady had tried to pick out outfits that reveal less. Now she is a regular and nothing is hidden. Her boobs hang out the cutouts on the Purple PVC lingerie. The Crotch does not have an easy access panel because it is only as wide as a shoe string is as it disappears into her pussy. Only the silver bell hanging in inch down from her pussy let people know it is still there. She was even wearing purple PVC arm covers went from her elbows to her middle finger.

She doesn’t have to look in a mirror to know what she looks like; Farrah is wearing a similar outfit in hot pink. Shelly had to work today so it is just the two of them.

“Are you ready?” Farrah asks her.

Dawn takes a big breath. She knows it is stupid to hesitate going out there. Hell the camera lights have been on since they entered the changing room, they have already seen it. But going out in person makes it more shameful and erotic.

“Yes,” she agrees.

The ladies march out. Today the show is being hosted in the living room. Ten male listeners will be involved in the activities of the day. Two paint tarps are lying on the floor. This does not bode well, Dawn thinks

“And the ladies have arrived,” Grady announces. “We have ten volunteers from our listening audience who have joined us for the day. “Would you like to introduce yourselves?”

“I guess I will start,” says the young man to Grady’s right. “My name is Nick. I am from Southern State College,” a local college in the vicinity. “I am in my sophomore year and going for my bachelor degree in Social Work.”

“Well this will help you socialize…. I think.” Grady jokes.

Damn he is a looker. Damn if she does not know the man next to him. Hell as she looks, she knows at least three of them.

“Hi, my name is Stan.” Dawn doesn’t hear the rest of his introduction as she recognizes one of the contestants. He went to high school with her. He was such a dweeb. He still looked like a dweeb. Frank, a couple of men down, was their butcher. She had been going to him for years. And there is Robert or Professor St James as they had called him in college. How did they end up here? What was the chance of that?

It was not left up to chance. Grady tried to pick one or two listeners who knew the girls. He felt like it added spice. After watching Dawn yesterday, he had gone back through the list. He postponed three guys who were scheduled because they were acquaintances of Lacey and he wanted to save them for when she was available. Those three had readily agreed since they had been looking forward to participation with Lacey.

Going through the list, he saw Stan’s name. His last name was unforgettable, “Dungworth.” It had to be him. He remembered Dawn telling once how sorry she was that she had made such fun of him. This would be a chance for her to make it up to him. When he had called, Stan was thrilled.

Grady came across Frank’s name and knew who it was right of way. Again he was enthusiastic in his acceptance. He told Grady he would give him 20% off for the rest of the year. At first Grady refused and told him that it was not a condition of playing. Frank persisted and Grady decided why not.

Professor St James was not on the list. Grady had remembered Dawn telling him what a looser he was, always checking out the women. Even back then, no one was interested in him. When Grady saw this morning him, he almost baulked. He had to be in his eighties. But he willing signed the waiver form.

“Today’s contest is called ‘Match the Manhood’. Each lady will have five men on their team. In a little bit, the men will go behind the divider that has been placed in the room. Five holes at various levels have been cut out. Each man’s will display his fruit. Pictures of each man are in a pile near the wall. The ladies will try to hang the correct picture over the correct fruit. The number of correct answers for each round will be displayed but not which answers are correct. “

“To help the ladies, they can sample the fruit 3 times using their various fruit testers. The first test they can use the lower rear opening. For the second test, they will use the lower front opening. And for the last test, they can use the juicer to get a small test taste. Also before each round, the women can ask one question to the men, non-fruit related, and the men will give an answer. Lastly there is a small sample of each man’s juice on the table behind them. They can sample this to help them on the last try. It is only a small sample so they need to be frugal when determining the corresponding fruit.”

Shit, Dawn grimaces. She has only ever let Grady fuck her ass. Well, she has had dildos up there before but it is not the same thing.

“Well time to get ready.” With that statement, Grady hands her and Farrah a tube of KY Jelly. Dawn doesn’t have to be told what this is for. He also hand her a set of headphones.

“We have given you headphones to eliminate the ladies from determining who the men are by their voices. The men will speak into mikes and the audience will hear their true voices but the ladies will hear synthesized voices.”

“Now turn you back to the men and get your first tester properly lubricated while the men take their places.”

I am doing this for Lacey, I am doing this for Lacey, Dawn keeps reminding herself. This is despite the fact that her nipples are already stiff, her pussy moist, and each breeze sends a small thrill though her. This is so wrong but it only makes it more erotic. Dawn can’t believe how she feels.

And to be lubing her asshole in front of how many people? What did Grady tell her last week, there were over 10,000 subscribers from around the world and the number kept growing. Fuck, that only makes the finger in her ass even more pleasurable.

“OK,” Grady tells the ladies.

Dawn turns around as Rusty hands her five laminated pictures. Of course, the three people she knows are on her team.

The cocks are already stiff and hanging out their perspective holes. She realizes that they must have varied the placement of the holes to belie the height differences in the players. Hell, the first hole is at eye height, none of the men are that tall.

Something else is different about them. Then she realizes what it was. None of the men have pubic hair, they had shaved themselves. She would not be able to use hair color to match the men to the dicks.

“Ladies,” Grady instructs, “you one question you can ask your five teammates to see if this will help you. Men, do not answer until I have OK’d the question. To answer without my permission means your team will have forfeited the match.”

“Dawn?”

“Have any of you been to college?”

“Sorry,” Grady quickly interrupts, “since you know one of your contestants from when you were in college, we are disqualifying that question. And to be fair, Farrah, you will not be able to ask that question.”

Dam it, Grady is playing hardball. Dawn thinks it through. She remembers that Stan had won some prestigious academic reward in school. She had never thought to tell Grady that.

“Have any of you received an award?”

“You may answer,” Grady concedes.

“Yes,” answers Contestant 1. Frank had won a butchers award several years ago. Maybe she had seen it hanging on the wall when she came in for meat.

“No,” answers Contestant 2. Peter is an office manager of one of the nearby department stores. His department had received awards but none were directly his.

“Yes,” answers Contestant 3. Joe is a manager of a fast food restaurant. His shift had competed in a contest for the fastest meal to be served. They had got a trophy for second place. He considered it a personal reward.

“Yes,” answers Contestant 4. Stan wonders if Dawn remembered he had won the academic student of the year reward when they were at school together. He had won several others in college.

“No,” answers Contestant 5. Robert had always been average. The only reason he had gotten a professorship was that his uncle was a professor at the college.

Three of them have won awards, 1, 3, and 4.. What else could she go by? She remembers the girls joking that Stan had a small penis but who had ever really seen it?

“Have any of you played a team sport in high school?” she hears Farrah ask. That is a good question.

But Dawn is too busy studying her own teammates to hear the reply.

“OK,” Grady announces. “Get you tester testing. We will sound a bell when it is time to move to the next contestant.”

Dawn automatically heads towards Contestant 1. Then she stops and looks them all over. Number 3 is the shortest but Number 5 is the thinnest. She heads to Number 5.

At least his cock is at an average height. She grabs it and massages it until it is stiff as it can be. Then turning around, she is ready to shove it in. She meets Grady’s eyes. She still hopes he will call it off. At least she tries to convince herself of this.

What she did see surprises her. There is definitely lust in his eyes.

Grady has given Dawn several hypnotic suggestions to her over the last few months. Some of them are that ‘what is done at work is separate from what is done at home’, ’it is natural to be competitive with Lacey and Farrah’, ‘she loves the attention men pay her body’, ‘men know what is sexy and her ideas of sexy conforms to their idea of sexy’, and this morning his hypnotic suggestion was that ‘during work, the desires of the audience needs to take precedence over her inhibitions’. Still it is the original commands from Ray that are even more potent. She wants to fulfill Grady’s sexual fantasies. She cannot let her inhibitions keep her from doing this.

The look in his eyes tells her this has become one of his fantasies. With that she reaches back and spreads her ass cheeks and then presses herself backwards onto Professor St. James’ cock.

“The ladies are using their rear testers. One at a time the men are working their fruit into the ladies …” Grady keeps up an oratory description of the events for those who are listening.

The professor is thrilled as he bangs his cock into her. He has always fantasized about fucking Dawn. Well he has fantasized about many of his students but when she had basically told him to fuck off, that desire had only grown. So here he is fucking her ass. It only takes a few pushes for Dawn to completely sink onto his shaft. When her ass hits the board, he takes over, fucking her as hard as he can for the time he has. He is so grad he had taken those blue pills this morning.

Dawn had not even given it any thought that they would be free to fuck her. And whoever this is, he wants to get his money. Some part of her keeps her from drawing away. Each stroke not only becomes more comfortable but it also becomes pleasurable. Soon her hands find themselves to her pussy, massaging her clit as her ass is pounded.

“Look at those men pound … Look at those men work their fruit,” she hears Grady in the back ground.

Dawn cannot help but find it hot to hear her husband describe the scene of her being fucked up the ass by another man. Way to soon the bell rings. With an effort she moves away.

She goes to Hole Number 3. It has the smaller but thicker cock. ‘Was this Stan?’ she wonders. His cock is a little too high for her to mount so she pulls up one of the stepping blocks left there for her. She is barely pressed against him when he starts fucking her back. This time she is ready for it. If this is Stan, he must be taking his frustration from high school out on her ass.

But instead of Stan, it is Joe who is enjoying Dawn’s asshole. He tries to make up for his small cock with his aggressive fucking.

Again the bell sounds too quick. She moves to Hole Number 4 without haste. His cock is about the size of Grady’s but without the girth. This one is only about two feet from the ground. Dawn has to squat to get on it. She finds she enjoys this position as it opens her ass up more to the cock entering her.

This man seems more deferent to her, his fucks are slower, pressing his full length into her. On the other side of the wall, Stan grin is huge as he fulfills one of his fantasies since high school. Dawn had not been nice to him but then she had not gone out of her way to be mean either. This had meant almost as much to him as her looks. He has always imagined making love to her, not raping her.

With two fingers up her cunt, Dawn feels her body orgasm with Stan’s cock in her backdoor.

Shit, here it goes again. How many times will she reach it today? What kind of slut has she become?

The bell interrupts her thoughts as she goes to the forth cock of the day. Number 1 is bigger than anything she has ever had up her ass. He is as big as the biggest dildo she owns and that never goes anywhere near her ass. On the plus side, she is now stretched out farther than she has been before.

She has to use a step ladder to get to his cock, sticking out at eye level. She leans back and gets most of him in before he backs part way out of the hole, allowing her ass to come in contact with the wall. For the unseen Frank, it is not out of kindness but because he wants her ass flush against the wall. He has been eying that piece of ass ever since she had come into his butcher shop. Since she has gotten back in shape, his lust for her has only increased. So after withdrawing a few inches, he rams his full length into her as hard as he can.

FUCKKK! FUCKK!! FUCK !! she thinks as he enters her. Somehow she keeps her balance on the step ladder. How he does not split in two is a mystery to her. Damn it hurt! At least her tight hole slows him down as he continues his assault on her ass. Again the discomfort gives way to pleasure as she starts enjoying the ride.

She is on the verge of her second orgasm, her thighs completely awash in her own juices when the bell sounds again.

Number 2, she groans to herself as she pulls away and climbs down the ladder. It is almost with a reverent fear that she eyes his monster cock.

Yet though his is the biggest cock out there, he is gentler. Still, his thrusts are long and she thinks he will spill out her throat at any moment.

Her pussy is spasming around her two fingers shoved deep in her pussy when the last bell rings.

She regretfully stops. Damn she should be happy it is over. She heads back to the starting circle.

Picking up the pictures, she contemplates who the owner of each cock is. Number 3, the smallest cock, must be Stan’s. She doesn’t blame him for taking his aggressions out on her ass. She puts his picture over the cock. Checking out the remaining four cocks, she notices the last cock looked a little older than the others. That has to be Professor St. James or Roberts cock. She places his picture over Cock Number 5. She cannot think of Pudgy Joe as anything but average, so she puts his picture over Cock Number 4. Frank, the butcher was a big man but something in her gut tells her that normal looking Peter is the biggest. She put Frank’s picture over Cock Number 1 and Peter’s picture over Cock Number 2

Farrah and her finish at the same time.

“OK folks,” Grady addresses the audience. “Let’s see how the ladies have done.” Grady makes a show of looking behind the wall. The answers are on the clipboard in front of him. Then he checks out Dawn’s and Farrah’s answers. “Dawn has 3 correct answers and Farrah has 3 correct answers. Wow, that was a good start. Now you only have to figure out which two are wrong and fix them. Get your tester ready ladies.”

“While you are doing that, let’s have you ask your next question. This time we will start with Farrah.”

“Hum,” Farrah mutters as she tries to think up the best question. “Have you ever started your own business?”

“Hold it, let me consider this. If I allow it, I will have to let Dawn ask it and she knows some of the occupations of the players. Dawn, is it OK if she asks this question even if you cannot ask it?”

Dawn didn’t have a problem with that. “Sure.”

“OK guys, you may answer it.”

Dawn didn’t really pay attention to their answers; she was too busy thinking up a new question.

When Farrah’s team was done, Grady turned towards Dawn, “Your turn.”

“What is your favorite cologne?”

She remembers Stan used to wear Old Spice but so did half the boys in her high school. Professor St. James use to wear Aqua Velva but who still wore that? She tries to remember how each of them was dressed and who would wear what.

“You may answer Contestant Number 1,” Grady gave Frank permission.

“I like to wear English Leather,” he says proudly.

Dawn cringes. She hates that one and she thinks she remembers their butcher with that fragrance when she and Grady has seen him at a community function.

“Contestant Number 2.”

“I like to wear Burbury Men,” Peter answered.

Dawn had tried getting Grady to wear that one. He had not liked it.

“Contestant Number 3.”

“Old Spice,” Joe replied. If it isn’t broke, why fix it.

Dawn congratulated herself in error. It must be Stan. It fit his profile, small cock and Old Spice.

“Contestant Number 4.”

“ Joop! Joop! Homme,” Stan replies. He had long since given up Old Spice. One of the few girlfriends he had had over the years had bought it for him and he had worn it ever since.

Her favorite cologne, Grady wore it himself when they went out.

“Contestant number 5.”

“Aqua Velva,” Robert tells her. He thinks that women find it sexy.

Dawn considers it the worst fragrance. She is not sure whether that is due to the smell or her associating with Professor St. James. Bingo!

“Now to continue the testing,” Grady grins. “Go to it.”

Dawn hurries up to Contestant Number 3’s hole. She decides to work her way up again but cannot get herself to start with whom she figures must be Professor St. James. She tries going in forward but the flat wall make if difficult. She notices Farrah is bent over and letting them fuck her from the rear. This seems to work best.

Again, as soon as she is pressed against the board, Joe fucks her as hard and fast as he can. He almost reaches it in the short four minutes he has before the bell sounds.

Dawn, herself, is already on the verge. Her high arousal state is more from the situation and hearing Grady describe it than from the actual fucking, though this is pleasurable in itself. She presses against the wall hoping to get a little more.

“Bing.”

“Fuck,” she hears herself say. She blushes realizing how it sounds.

She hurries to Hole 4. She remembers how this man had gently fucked her ass and wants him in her pussy. As quick as she can, she squats down and slides over his cock.

“Yes!” she groans.

Stan is amazed at the feel of her pussy on him. It is so hot, moist and inviting. With each stroke he wills himself not to lose it. Especially when he feels Dawn’s cunt squeezing his cock.

Dawn has no will power or desire keeping back her own flood as she feels this stranger’s cock sinking into her depths. There is something so perverse about not even seeing the man’s face as he fucks you.

She almost misses the bell when the bell rings and she has to move on to the next man.

She is nearly positive this is Robert St. James. She resists the urge to grab and yank on his perverted cock. But this is the game and she is the player. She thinks back to yesterday when she had insisted on filling in for Lacey. She asked for this.

She slides his cock into her pussy. She bet he loves this. He had ogled her for the whole semester she had had him as a professor. Even when she told him off for trying to peek down her shirt, he continued to ogle her. He was… The thought of that old pervert fucking her brought her quickly to another orgasm.

“Ohhhh!” she groans as she starts pumping her hips with his thrusts. Her hands find her tits as she squeezes and pulls at her nipples.

“Ding!” Damn that bell..

And the fucking continues as Frank assaults her pussy. Then the giant cock of Peters is like icing on the cake when she finally reaches him. Both men draw orgasms of pleasure from her.

She wobbles to the starting point as she finally walks away. There were some perks to this job she has to admit.

“OK ladies, line up your faces.”

Dawn makes it back to the cocks and looks over the pictures. That cologne question has made her sure of two cocks, ‘English Leather’ Frank and ‘Aqua Velvet’ St. James. She already has their picture over their cocks and she is only missing two. If she is right about Stan’s size and about him wearing ‘Old Spice’, then he is Number 3, leaving Joe and Peter as the only two left. She trades their faces.

As Dawn steps back she watches Farrah rearrange her photos. She moves three photos.

“Are both of you happy with your choices?”

“Yes,” both agree

“Well let’s start with Farrah this time. Humm. You still only have three correct.”

It seems impossible. Then Dawn remembers seeing her move three of the photos. She is glad she only moved two photos.

“Dawn on the other hand, has gone backwards. She now has only two correct answers.”

Fuck! She thinks it over as Grady moves away. She feels fairly certain about 1 and 5 as being Frank and St. James. She reviews her moves. One of the two has to have been right and it 1 and 5 are right that means she is definitely wrong about Stan being Number 3.

“Your turn to ask the question?”

Dawn looks at the cocks. “What would make you more upset, someone denting your car or someone teasing a friend of yours?”

“You may answer.”

“Hitting my car,” Frank told her. “Words don’t mean anything.”

“Someone picking on my friend,” Peter told her. “I would punch them out.”

Well that did not sound like chubby Joe or Stan. Peter?

“My car,” Joe says. “Like number 1 said, words are just words.”

“I would try to cheer up my friend,” Stan told her.

That was Stan. She didn’t even need to hear the professor tell her ‘that words didn’t cost money’. She can just sit back here and let Farrah do the taste contest, she already knows her answers. She can sit back but does she want to? She is looking forward to tasting the men. She blushes with the realization.

When she hears Farrah’s team finish up answering her question, she finds herself drooling in anticipation.

“Alright girls, Tony has placed a sample of each man’s juice behind you. They are labelled and are warmed to the proper temperature. You can go between the table and the sample as many times as you wish but once the sample is gone, there will be no other. On your mark, get set, go!”

Dawn had been trying to decide which cock to go for first so when Grady said go, she races towards Number 5’s cock. She wants to go from least favorite to most favorite.

She looks at it. It is moist from her own juices and some of his precum. Still she only hesitates a moment before wrapping her boobs around his cock. She knows how much men love this. She flickers her tongue across the head with each forward thrust. Then she slowly engulfs him. She has never tasted her own juice before and is surprised to find she likes it mixed with the precum. Even the slight taste from her ass does not deter her. Her free hand makes it to her pussy to abate her own arousal.

Each stroke she works deeper into her mouth until she has to swallow him. It is not long before she has him blowing his load into her throat. She pulls back to enjoy the flavor. As conditioned, her own body responds to the juice shooting into her mouth with an orgasm of her own.

Robert St. James is in heaven. He can be heard groaning in pleasure as he spills his load.

She walks over to the table and drinks a small sip from all but Stan’s cup. Each has its own distinctive taste and she finds she loves them all. Upending Robert St. James cup, she drains it dry. She is not surprised to find it the bitterest tasting of the ones she has sampled but still enjoys the flavor. She can’t help herself as she licks it clean. Then she walks over to Hole Number 5 and places the cup labeled ‘Robert’ under the deflated cock.

She goes on to Number 3 whom she is fairly certain is Joe. She repeats her boob procedure but finds his cock does not make it out from between her boobs. Abandoning this, she quickly sucks him in. His cock hits the back of her throat but does not make it any farther. This makes it more difficult sucking him off. By backing off so that his cock does not hit the back of her throat, she can still enjoy it. She massages his ball as she sucks him off.

Again, her conditioning causes her to go over the edge as blows his load into her mouth. He is the saltiest of the batch she has tried. Removing her fingers from her sopping pussy, she goes over to the table and swigs down the sample labelled Joe, definitely him. She puts the cup under his deflated cock and moves his picture to the peg above it.

Frank and Peter give her mouth and throat a work out. Their larger cocks have a tighter fit. Frank tries pumping his cock as she sucks him off. She has no doubt that he would have a handful of her hair in his hands and be fucking her face if he could. Despite the depravity of this idea, she finds it very exciting and reaches her crest even before Frank does.

Peter is gentler but his giant cock is amazing. The idea of having a cock that size in her mouth is extremely arousing. As with Frank, she reaches it prior to him. He cock shoots his load as she groans around his cock throws him over the edge.

She has no problem identifying Frank’s more bland juice or Peter’s thicker load.

She approaches Stan’s cock almost reverently. Somehow, his reaction to the situation has strung a note in her heart. She does her best to tease him kisses and licks before cuddling him in her boobs. She almost hesitates to suck him into her mouth, wanting to savor it. The instant his cock is in her mouth, she finds her body responding. Each stroke as she sucks him in is like a mini-orgasm.

Stan is amazed at the attention his cock is receiving. He wants to run his hands through her hair and see her face as she sucks him off. He can feel her groans around his cock. The vibration is superb. Unable to hold it back, he shoots it into her awaiting mouth.

He feels a kind of regret as she pulls off.

Dawn is amazed at how good he tastes. She walks to the table and drinks in his cup of juice. She wishes she could keep it for a future snack. As it is she swishes around in her mouth savoring it before swallowing it. Finally she walks over and places the cup under his cock. Seeing a droplet on the tip of his limp cock, she bends down and kisses of off.

She becomes aware that all the attention is on her. Farrah has finished a few minutes ago and everyone is enthralled at her attention to Stan’s cock.

What a slut she has become, she thinks again.

“Wow! That was some juicing,” Grady tells the audience. The pleasure he takes from it both infuriates and excites Dawn. Why does he enjoy having her do this? Why does his enjoyment cause her to be more aroused? DAMN IT ALL! She manages to keep a smile on her face for the watching audience.

“Let’s check their results. Dawn thinks Number 1 is Frank. Will Number 1 step out?”

The cock withdraws from hole number 1 and a zipping sound can be heard. Frank walks around and stands in front of hole number 1. He has a huge grin on his face and winks at Dawn with lust in his eyes.

How will she ever buy meat from him again? Looking over at Grady’s smile she realizes that going to another butcher will be out of the point. He will enjoy knowing his wife is buying the household meat from someone whom she as tasted his meat.

And so it went down the line. Peter steps out and stands in front of hole number 2. Joe steps out and stands in front of hole number 3. Stan steps out and stands in front of hole number 4. Stan looks sheepishly at her as he comes out. Dawn blows him a kiss which makes him blush. Robert St. James steps out and stands in front of hole number 5. She ignored his leering look.

Then Farrah’s turn came. She has also guessed all five of her contestants correctly.

“Ladies and gentlemen, we have a tie. We have planned for this eventuality and do have a tie breaker to be played. We will need to let these men have a little recovery time. There is about 2 hours left in the show and we will return to the games in 1 hour.

Tie Breaker, Dawn shudders at the thought of what Grady has come up with for a tie breaker.

There is an interview with a porn star that with commercial breaks takes up the hour. Dawn surprises even herself with some of the questions she asks the woman.

After an hour, she and her team are waiting with Farrah and her team to hear what the tie breaker is. The all look at the 2 tarps Tony and Rusty have stretched out.

“For a tie breaker, we are playing ‘The Facial’,” Grady introduces the game. “Certain juices are known to help ones complexion. It has been said that the juices of men give a woman’s skin a healthy glow.”

“It has been said by us,” breaks in Rusty with a sardonic smile. “I don’t know if anyone else believes this.”

“I think we count,” Grady continues. “As I was saying, it has been said that the juices of men give a woman’s skin a healthy glow. To that extent, Dawn and Farrah must apply their own facial. The mixture will require fresh juice from each man on their team. Since it is their facial, they will need to get the juice and apply it. The men cannot touch their own fruit. Does everyone understand?”

“First place score goes to the team whose female member juices all five men. That is worth 1000 points. Bonus points are given in the following combinations. Have all five men juiced within 30 seconds of each other is 800 points. Have four men juiced within 30 seconds of each other is 700 points. Having 3 men juiced within 30 seconds of each other is 500 points. Have 2 men juiced within 30 seconds of each other is 200 points. Points can be combined.

Dawn looks at him. This is gross. He wants her to jack off five men and wear their cum? This will take some time. She keeps silent and smiles back for the camera. This is all for the show.

“The men can’t touch their own fruit,” Dawn hears Farrah start to ask, “but we can use any part of our body to get the juice?”

“Yes.”

Dawn nods. This makes more sense.

“You have two minutes to strategize. After which, no legible words can be uttered until your team finishes.”

She huddles with her group. Points can be combined, she reminds them. They work on a strategy which that will net them the most points. Dawn takes a paper and rips off five pieces. Then she draws a diagram of a body lying down and numbers 1 to 5 around the outside of it.

“This is to decide where everyone will start. And remember you have to use the signal to tell me when you are ready.”

“Are the teams set to go?” Grady asks. “Team 1?”

Dawn’s team roars. She is amazed at the camaraderie that has sprung up though it is more lust inspired than anything else.

“Team 2?”

Farrah’s team answers Dawn team with an equally loud roar.

“Now no touching is allowed until I say go. Now take your places.” The men strip off their pants. Amazingly they are all hard again. Joe lies on the floor, while Dawn kneels with him between her legs. Robert goes behind her. Frank goes to her left and Peter goes to her right. Stan lines up in front of her. She looks over towards Farrah; they seem to have the same idea.

“On your mark, get set, go!” Grady hollers. Dawn has her hand to her pussy, spreading it as she descends on Joe’s cock. She feels Robert as he none to gently press his finger into her ass. She tries to decide if the ice cold lube she has gave him helps or hurts. Luckily her ass is still somewhat stretched from earlier. Soon his cock replaces his finger. This is the first time she has had someone in her pussy and another in her ass. She sucks Stan in her mouth as she works Peter in one hand and the other on Frank. Only Joe’s hands on her boobs keep her up.

This goes on for a few minutes until Robert smacks her ass. She spits Stan out and all the men move. Dawn figures her ass is the tightest hole and it will be the quickest juicer. Since they cannot talk, they needed to do something to signal a need to change. Frank came up with the idea of slapping her ass. She hates to agree but it is the only thing any of them could come up with.

Frank lies down next to her as she scoots up off of Joe and drops back down on top of him. Joe moves to her ass. Robert come around front as Stan switches to one of her hands. Peter is the only one that does not have to move.

The time between ass slapping shrinks as the men all get close to the edge. The strategy is to get them close without them losing it. They had already agreed that there would be no way to get all five of them to lose it at once and still be the first ones done but they could get the most points by having three of them lose it together and then have the last two loose it together.

By the third slap, Robert and Joe are on the edge and in her hands. She keeps a slow gentle pace so they can last a little longer. Frank is getting the finest blow job she can give. She does her best to time it, as she pulls back to allow Frank to cum over her face; she works her hands on the other two as fast as she can. Frank’s cum is the first to strike her face, then Joe’s and then Robert’s.

The hot cum hitting her sends Dawn on a pleasure loop. She tries to catch as much as she can in her mouth but wears the majority of it. It has such an erotic feel.

A slap on her ass lets her know Peter is close to losing it. As he pulls out, Stan slide out from under her and slides into her ass. There are the only two left.

It is not long before Stan slaps her ass. She takes Peter in one hand and Stan in the other hand. This gives her better control over the timing. Soon they reach it together, sending their hot jism spilling over her face.

Dawn is so lost in the feeling that she temporarily forgets about it being a game. That is until the men grab her hands and raise them in victory.

Dawn looks over at Farrah who has two cocks in her mouth and alternating three cocks in her hands. A few moments later, one after the other shoots their load at her face. She manages to get the full deck to reach it at once but Dawn’s first finish points plus the three-combo and the two-combo put her in the winning position. It has been quite a day.

“Great job Team Dawn!” Grady hollers.

“Time for pictures,” Tony tells her.

Pictures, she looks for something to wipe her face off with.

“Oh, no. Leave it on,” Grady tells her. And so she poses with for a team photo and individual photos. She doesn’t resist the lewd poses they put her in.

“And don’t forget you have won tickets to Saturday’s party.”

Saturdays Party was a fund raiser for the local soup kitchens. She didn’t know the details yet but Farrah, Shelly and her were doing some type of entertainment.

Dawn finds herself a little sore. She cannot believe how many fuckings and orgasms she has had today.

“Better get cleaned up for the web cast,” Grady tells her.

The web cast!

The web cast seemed tame compared to the day. Again, Farrah and Dawn formed the teams, every other call being for Dawn’s Team or Farrah’s team. The audience would call in and Grady would ask them some trivia. If they got it right, the could choose what hole Farrah and her would get a dildo shoved in. The dildo was a vibrator of course and would stay in until the next question was answered. Then it would be moved to the next hole

As she head in for the fourth shower of the day, Grady intercepts her.

Dawn,” Grady blushes. “I need to ask you to do an extra shift today.”

“Extra shift?” What the hell is he talking about?

“Well,” Grady explains. “Part of the employee benefit package is that the men, or ladies, can hire out the women for three parties a year. Of course the women are paid and they can keep any tips they made.”

She didn’t like the sounds of where this conversation was going. “And... ”

“And one of the guys hired Lacey out for a party today. It starts at 7:00 tonight.”

“What about Farrah?” she asks hopefully.

“She already had plans.”

And she can’t tell him she already had plans too. He knew she was headed home after this, one of the bad points of having your husband for a boss.

“OK,” she concedes. She has to keep reminding herself that she volunteered for this. She wonders who party is for.

Grady is the one who had hired Lacey out but if Dawn knew who it was for, she would refuse to do it. He would have canceled it altogether but he hated to disappoint the person who the party was for and he had to admit he was enjoying sharing his wife. He had confirmed it with the person who was throwing the surprise party. The man said that Dawn would be even better than Lacey. Talking about Dawn, he had told Grady, “He (the birthday boy) has had a crush on her for a long time.”

“A birthday party for a friend,” he tells her.

Grady is acting a little strange, Dawn thinks. But then again he is asking his wife to do a strip routine for a group of men. That would be strange enough. She shouldn’t hassle him, he had tried to talk her out of this whole thing.

“OK,” she agrees. At least she will have the whole afternoon to rest and recover. She wonders if her holes will shrink back to normal by then, she feels likes she is so loose.. At the thought she starts her kegel exercises. She does her best to stay tight.

That evening, Dawn finds herself dressed as a bunny in pink high heels. Her thigh-high stockings are powder puff pink while her bunny ears are white. She would call it a playboy bunny outfit but it is much to abbreviated for that. At least it will be when she sheds the white skirt and jacket. The powder pink top does not cover her tits or that the crotch is only a leather strap. The an inch-and-a-half crotch strap does little to covers her privates as it already starts sinking into her pussy and is hidden in the back by her ass cheeks. Seeing the bunny tail, she shudders.

The last tail she had worn like this had been when she had asked to be a part of the show. They had let Shelly and her be part of a horse team with Lacey and Farrah. That tale had held in place by a dildo and had a built in vibrator. The bunny tail looks like it might have the same attachment. Dammit, she knows Lacey would not complain hell she does this all the time. And she is filling in for Lacey.

“Hand me the fucking lube,” Dawn growls at Grady. He hands it to her and stands back to watch with Tony and Rusty. She still isn’t sure why all of them had to come.

She finds herself turning and bending over to allow the guys to get a better view as she reaches back between her legs and starts lubing her asshole. She finds her finger easily slide into her nether region. This morning’s show has loosened it up. Still it is a tight fit. She starts a circular motion, gaining a little with each rotation. Soon she is working a second finger in.

“Damn, she has a nice ass,” she hears Tony comment. Shit, she has come to like that kind of attention.

She reaches back with the tail and spreads her cheeks with one hand and slips the dildo through the slot in the crotch strap with her other hand. She carefully starts working it into her ass.

“Let me help you with that,” Rusty reaches over and starts gently pumping it. Fuck! Her best friend’s husband is fucking her ass with a dildo and she is enjoying it. This is so wrong.

Grady slaps Rusty’s hand. “Don’t get her too worked up. She has to sit in the cake for a little while.”

Dam him, she thought he might have been getting jealous but he seems to only care about her performance.

She stands up and puts on her bunny ears. With a smile, she models the costume for the guys. She can tell by their whistles and lustful stares that she is hot looking.

Grady looks at his watch and then tell her, “It is almost time, better get in the cake.”

Grad and Tony help lift her into the cake. She squeezed into the abbreviated barrel that is in the middle of the large cake. It is quite small and she has to fight a little claustrophobia, especially when they put the top on. Grady has given her a small headset and will give the signal when to pop out. The men touch up the frosting around the top.

“Double D Dawn,” comes a voice over her headset. Her body relaxes as she falls into a trance. “You are going to be a performer tonight. A performer has to learn to flow with whatever happens. When something unexpected happens on stage, they need to keep a happy face and learn to flow with it. Many performers don’t like to act in front of audiences. But when they are acting they do what they are not comfortable doing. It works bet if they let go over their discomfort and enjoy the act. Tonight when anything happens you do not expect, flow with it. Don’t let it show but flow with it. Learn to enjoy it as it happens. A performer must keep performing. So when you reach a crest, you must only come down a small part. You need to keep going from crescendo to crescendo; you need to keep gaining in energy as the performance continues.”

Grady hopes that will cover it.

“And while you wait, it would be good if you were already warmed up. A singer, who is a performer, warms up her vocal cords by singing different notes. A dancer stretches out her muscles before dancing. You need to warm up your sex before going in front of the audience.” He let her figure out the rest.

“Remember, in order to make it easier to do things that are embarrassing, the more embarrassing and humiliating a situation is, the more aroused you will become. The more help you need overcoming your inhibitions, the more aroused you will become.” Grady tells her. “When you become mad at Grady, remember last October 18th.” Finishing up, he gives her the standard commands not to consciously but only subconsciously remember the commands and to not remember being under. Then he awakes her in the cake.

Dawn awakes thinking about how lucky she is to be performing tonight. She loves showing off her body and she is going to do it before a group of men. Her hands start running over her body as she wonders what kind of audience she will be performing for. She will give them a show to remember.

She is so glad she had started the exotic dance class over a month ago. The originally idea was that she could be better able to please Grady. Plus it is great exercise. Now it will help her performance be one to remember. She is an excellent performer. Performers need to warm up. It only takes a few seconds for her to think of how she should warm up.

Her fingers find her pussy. It is extra tight in the position she is in but her pussy is already moist. She slides a finger along the slick surface. As she applies pressure, it slowly sinks in. Her other hand brushes across her sensitive nipples, it is a wonderful feeling.

Outside the cake, the men can hear the muffled groans and see the cake’s slight wobble.

“You did tell her just to warm up?” Tony asks.

“Of Course,” Grady assures him.

Sure enough, the sounds and motions stops a few moments later. Then, after a ten minute respite, they begin again.

A man shows his head in the kitchen door. He is about to say something when he hears the sounds coming from the cake.

“Is that really Dawn,” he asks.

“Yes,” Grady assures him.

“Joey is going to be thrilled.”

Joey? Grady notices a bulge in Rick’s pants; you are the one who is thrilled. Grady is ashamed to admit that he relishes the idea of Rick enjoying his wife.

“Oh,” Rick says, remembering why he had come in, “They are ready for the cake.”

“We will be right out,” Grady keys the radio in his hand. “We are going out. Come out when I click it twice.”

The sounds in the cake stop. As Rick goes back to the party, the sound of male voices having fun can be heard. Grady lights the six-inch candles on the cake. It is a chocolate cake with chocolate frosting and red icing. The top reads, “Happy Eighteenth Birthday Joey!”

Grady and Tony pull the cake out while Rusty holds open the doors. The room is full of young men and they start singing Happy Birthday as they wheel in the cake.

They stop in front of a young man. “Wow, that is a huge cake,” the man says.

Rick snaps a picture, “That is for your mother,” he grins. “So she can see what the cake looked like. “

His mother had let the boys go out for a men’s birthday party, though she did not know what was in store.

“Make a wish and blow out the candles,” Grady tells him with a grin. “If you get them all, I will grant you one wish.” This was going to be great.

Joey grins and rises to the challenge. As he finishes blowing out the candles, Grady inconspicuously double-clicked the radio on his belt.

Joey jumps back as the top of the cake begins to bulge upward.

Dawn has been waiting for this moment. She has brought herself so close to the edge several times while waiting. She is so damn horny she can hardly think.

Bursting from the top, she can see a room full of men. Her eyes are still adjusting to the light and she cannot make out their faces. Grady and Tony hold out their hands as she jumps up and out of the cake.

“Happy Birthday!” she leans down to kiss the young man in front of her. Only as she closes in on him does she see his face. JOEY!!! Her sister’s son!!?? She freezes but manages to keep a smile on her face.

What the hell has Grady doing!? This is Joey, her sister’s son. And there is Rick, her sister’s husband. And those are the boys from Joey’s football team as well as some of the fathers.

What would her sister think? What would her mother say? Not that they could have a lower opinion of her. They berated her for the pony show, wanted to take her to a psychologist. Then yesterday they had text and left her messages pleading with her to get help. Would they ever talk to her again?

“Aunt Dawn,” Joey asks wide-eyed.

His voice is so sweet.

She smiles a bigger smile. “Happy Birthday Joey!” Fuck this wrong. Yet despite this or because of this, she finds herself only getting more aroused. All great performers learned to flow with the unexpected, she cannot stop. She bends down giving him a big kiss. Feeling his tentativeness, she becomes more forceful, slipping her tongue into his mouth.

Standing back up she starts dancing seductively for Joey to the music Grady has started. Swaying her hips she flashes her ass in Joey’s face.

Joey is like a son to her and Grady. October 18th comes to her head. It was Grady’s niece Nichole’s birthday. Not having kids of their own, Grady and Dawn had adopted their nieces and nephews as their own. On her last birthday, Grady and her had shared some wine with Nichole before Dawn had taken her to a strip club with male dancers. Grady had been OK with it. She should be OK with this?

What she knows is that the more she flaunts herself in front of Joey and his friends, the hotter she becomes.

On inspiration, she scoops a handful of frosting from the cake and applies it to her breasts. Turning back, she offers Joey her frosted breast. When he looks her in the eyes, she almost baulks, but then her lust overrides her guilt and she nods yes.

She surprises even herself when she loses it as his tongue comes in contact with her breasts.

“Umm,” she groans. This seems to be all the encouragement Joey needs. He starts eagerly licking and then sucking the frosting from her tits. He pays special attention to her nipples.

As he does Grady presses a remote and her tale starts wiggling. Dawn jumps almost into Joey as it starts vibrating her ass.

“Look the tale is wiggling,” she hears a voice.

“Here, give it a try,” she hears Grady tell the voice.

Again there is a jolt but now she is expecting it. She does not jump but a surge goes through her body.

“Give me a try,” she recognizes the voice and is trying to place it.

“It is a fucking vibrating dildo,” she hears the voice say. Gary, she realizes one of Joey’s close friend. As Joey’s hands join his tongue on Dawn’s breast, Gary begins pressing the button on and off. Her hips start bucking with on their own.

“She is one horny bitch,” she hears Gary declare. “Let’s help her out.”

“Joey’s birthday,” Tom, another friend of Joey tells him. “He should have first dibs.

Part of Dawn realizes she needs to stop, part of her wants to go so much further. Another jolt from the tale decides it and the later wins out.

“My turn.”

Freeing her breasts from Joey’s grasps, she turns around, kneels down, and unzips his pants. She starts her administration to his cock, starting at the base and then working up to the top. She teases his head before sucking it in. She spends several minutes on it before she stops. She wants to taste it but knows her other holes will be more of a present.

Standing back up, she presents her ass to him. “Are you ready to open your present,” she points to the bow holding the crotch strap in place.

Joey reaches out and pulls the bow. He pulls it down, the ass dildo coming free with it. Dawn grabs the dildo and sucks it down before handing it to Joey. Going to a nearby table she bends over, her breast pressed against the table.

“One hole for your carrot and the second hole for mine,” Dawn can’t believe she is saying this. Where the hell did that come from?

Joey approaches her from the back. Then shoving the tale back in her pussy, he begins to fuck her pussy with his cock.

“Can you take two,” she hears from in front of her. It is Gary and his cock is sitting on the table next to her face.

She tries to smile between pumps. “Sure,” she squeaks out.

Sliding off the table, she grabs Gary’s hips to steady herself. Not prelims are needed as Gary shoves his cock into her mouth. Grabbing her hair be shoves it down her throat.

“Let’s fuck this bitch, Joey.”

“Be nice, she is my aunt,” he hollers back. “But let’s give her a ride.”

Both boys begin to fuck her in unison. One of the boys in the audience presses and holds down the vibrator’s remote. Each of the boys has one of her tits in his hands as they pummel her. Dawn’s body is in overload as all three of her holes are being used. As she looks out she sees Grady snapping some pictures with his camera.

“For Joey to remember this by,” he tells her as he sees her look. “Rick confiscated all the other cell phones,” he assures her.

She feels Joey shove himself deep into her and warmth spreads over her as he pumps his load into her. Gary quickly follows; he pulls out as he shoots his load, giving her a facial. She is secretly glad for this as it gives her a chance to lick some of his cum up.

“Whose next?” she hears Gary holler. For the next three hours she becomes a fuck doll. Some fuck her ass with the dildo shoved in her pussy. Some of the boys are bolder, working out a threesome, filling all her holes with hot cocks. Joey comes back three more times, trying all her holes and her pussy twice.

When Rick is fucking her, at first she can only think of her sister. How can she be doing this, Sara would never forgive her if she found out. But again, the lust wins out and she gives in to the pleasure of the fucking. Damn it was good.

At the end of the evening after the guest have left, Grady has her clean herself up. Then adding a mask to her costume, he had Joey pose with her for some souvenir shots.

That night, Grady and Dawn had the most intense sex ever.