The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Sunrize Radio

Chapter 18

This is a fictional story. These are fictional characters. Any resemblance to the living is just a coincidence. If you are under 18 then go somewhere else.

It has taken me more than a year to bring it to a conclusion. I never intended it to go so far. Thanks for the encouragement along the way. Any comments, sent to

After the auction Lacey, now fully recovered, returned to work. Farrah moved in with her at the house and for the next few months the two of them keep the camera’s busy.

Dawn still struggles with her sexual appetite. She shudders at the thought of being a slave for one day and yet finds herself yearning for it. She tries returning to work after Lacey had come back but found herself continually distracted. Tom, Fred, Jeff, and Jake continually hit on her. Photos from the day as a slave circulated the office. She could not stay. When she gave her notice, the company had been somewhat relieved, not knowing how to deal with the aftermath of the show. She quit her job and now works permanently for the show.

With Dawn and Shelly working, Lacey and Farrah are able to make regular monthly trips to the farm. Some of the show is broadcast live while a portion of it is recorded and aired between their visits. This has become a spin off.

Shelly still fills in about once a week and for some of the fund raising parties. She also fills in for Lacey and Farrah when they are at the ranch. Rusty has grown more accepting of the whole situation. The show’s games only get cruder. More and more, they employ the audience both males and females.

Several lawsuits have been filed against the show but each of them has been handled by the new law firm that represents them. Between the law firm and XYZ labs, the women find that at least one night a week dedicated to attending ‘fund raising’ parties.

Grady still has days he struggles with what he has done. It is hard to believe what he has done to those who had call him a friend and especially what he has done to his loving wife.

It is on one of those days that he is struggling with his guilt that Ray makes another appearance. It is at the beginning of a new game when Ray walks in.

Grady is dumb struck. He looks around and no one else seems to notice him. Why is he the only one who notices him? He needs to stop and talk with him but the advertising break is ending. The show must come first.

Dawn and Lacey are dressed in their slut lingerie. Tight corsets with their tits hanging out, fuck-me thigh high boots, and open crotch panties. Lacey is in green and Dawn is in purple. Gold chains dangle between their breasts, attached to their nipple rings.

“For the last contest of the day,” Grady tells the listening and watching audience. He somehow manages to put Ray’s out of his mind as he continues with the show. “We are doing a Match the Manhood game today. I have added a few new twists.”

“First, two of our listeners, Bob and Ted are betting who will win this contest. Bob has chosen Dawn and Ted has Lacey. In front of each woman is… Well let’s have one of the women explain. Dawn?”

She blushes. There is something so wrong about having to explain this. Something so damn … erotic.

“Lacey and I have a mirror on a wall in front of us. There are three holes in each mirror.”

“Three holes for each of you?” Grady asks. “And how big are the holes?”

“Yes, three holes for each of us and they are about three inches in diameter. This means a little more of their manhood can stick out. On each side of the holes, about eight inches higher, are attached gloves. These gloves are the type you might see in a lab where a scientist could reach through and touch an experiment without being contaminated.”

“The gloves are currently empty,” Grady adds. “They have corrugated arms attached to them so a person, or a man in this case, can reach through and grab hold of what is immediately in front of the mirror. And what about the mirror?”

“The mirror is so we can see ourselves as we perform,” Dawn blushes as she tells the audience. She may have been doing these perverted things for a while but it still was embarrassing for her. Of course Grady had added a hypnotic command that every time she did something for the show, it should be as humiliating as if it was the first time. The audience loves it that way and she knows what the audience loves they should get.

“And in a few moments,” Grady adds continues, “six men will come out and fill those holes, three for each woman. The women will be only able to see one part of their anatomy that will protrude out of the hole. The men will be able to reach out and touch the women but their arms and hands will be covered with gloves.”

This is no shock to the ladies. They had done enough of these games to figure that out the holes were for.

“The women will first use touch to try to brail the identity of their men, hands only. For the second round will include intimate touch from using their lower front hole. The third round will include use of their back door. In the finally round they will attempt to identify the men by taste. Before each round, the ladies will be able to ask one yes or no question. Each of their three of their team members will answer. The question will have to be approved before they can answer. There can be no questions about their name, physical appearance, or questions the judge deems unfair. The women will have a set time to think about the answer before they continue on and ask their next teammate the same question.”

“Do each of your understand the rules?”

“Yes,” they both agree.

“But how will we guess a stranger’s name by yes and no questions?” Dawn starts. Then a queer look goes over her face. “No.”

“I think Dawn has guessed the twist in the game. They will not be strangers. Each of the three men on their team is someone that they know very well for at least ten years but have never slept with them before.”

Dawn looks especially ashen face. Even after fucking her nephew and friends, even after being a slave to four of her coworkers and an old professor of hers, she still feels humiliated to do these things to men she knows. Lacey has a slightly easier time with this but is still embarrasses her. Of course that is why Grady likes using people that they know.

“Let the games begin!” Grady announces

A shuffling sound is heard behind the boards as the men take their places. Their balls as well as their cocks fit through the hole with room to move around. Some of the cocks are standing at attention while others are limper. None of the men put their hands in the gloves yet.

“The men have a screen out back so they can watch the ladies,” Grady explains. “Gentlemen, wave at the ladies.”

Six cocks wiggle back and forth.

“The men are waving their flag poles at the ladies,” Grady tells the listening audience.

“Lacey is up first. Do you have a question ready?”

Lacey is in deep thought for a moment. “Have I talked to you in the last month?”

With all that has happened with her new found sexuality, her time at the farm, and her break up with Frank, she has lost a lot of her longtime friends.

“Oh, I should have mentioned, we are running their voices through a synthesizer to disguise them. You may answer number 1.”

“Yes,” is the one word answer in a mechanical voice. Number 1 had called her recently when her mother had asked him to. Her mother thought Lacey might listen to reason from him since she respected him so much. Number 1 was glad that her mother didn’t listen to the show anymore.

Even with the voice disguised, she can hear a slight waver. This combined with the gray pubic hairs and grayish color of his cock help to confirm that the man is fairly old. An older gentleman whom she has known for ten years and whom she has talked to in the last month. Hmm. There was her old neighbor but she had only known him for a few years and she hasn’t talked with him lately.

Ding!

“Time to hear from Number 2.”

“No,” comes the reply. Number 2 had not called her more from jealousy than because of what she had become. If she fucked all those other men and things, why wouldn’t she ever fuck him?

Even with the mechanical distortion, there was something familiar in the way he said no. But not enough to know who it is. Someone she knows well but has not talked to in the last month. Even only partially erect, she could tell he is long. She is afraid to admit that there are a lot of people who fit this answer.

Ding!

“Number 3?”

“No.” He hadn’t stopped talking to her; Lacey had been the one to break off any contact with him, over a year ago.

This time there is nothing she can pick up from his response. But his pubic hair is very light and not very hairy. He is most likely blond or light brown and younger than her. He doesn’t have much to brag about. He has one of the smaller cocks she had seen

Ding!

“Now it is Dawn’s turn. While she asks and gets answers from her three teammates, Lacey will be doing her touch test. The two minute limit helps to make sure no one accidently loses it.”

While Dawn gets ready to ask her first question, Lace walks over to cock number 1. Damn that cock looks old. She reaches down and strokes it, the limp cock becomes fully erect in her hands. Yet, even then, the skin on his skinny cock is loose. She tries to be gentle as she strokes it. Despite his age, with each stroke she finds herself being aroused.

“Dawn, do you have your question ready?”

Dawn is a little distracted watching Lacey’s hand stroke the first cock.

“Oh, I am sorry,” she apologizes. “My first question is, ‘Were you at Grady’s and my wedding?’” This will shrink the list down to friends she has kept in touch with since her and Grady tied the knot.

“Number 4, you may answer.”

“No.” He hadn’t been born then. That has been before he was born.

Dawn looks at his cock; it is nothing to brag about but it is nothing to be ashamed of. It hangs in a vibrant manner.

Ding!

Both Lacey moves to their next cock. Damn he is long, Lacey realizes as she grabs hold of his cock. He is going to bottom out in her and she is looking forward to it.

“Number 5?” Grady asks.

“Yes,” he had been a part of the ceremony.

His cock looks more like a weapon than an instrument of love. It is the thickest cock she has ever seen and that was saying a lot after the last few months. Its length is deceiving given its girth but she is sure it is over a foot long. She even likes how his balls hang. She can tell the owner is not a spring chick but the way his cock stands at attention is impressive.

Meanwhile Lacey has two hands on number two and is amazed to still see room on his cock.

Ding!

Both women move on to the next man.

“Number 6, would you answer Dawn’s question?”

“Yes,” he replies, though it is foggy due to the alcohol consumption.

Number 6’s cock is between number 4’s and number 5’s cock. It was above average in girth and length but not even close to the size of number 5. He had been at her wedding, hmm?

While Dawn pondered who it is, Lacey is enjoying playing with Number 3, big but not huge. But it is how he feels in her hands, so nice, smooth and lean. He is definitely the youngest cock in her group.

Ding!

The questions go on.

While Dawn feels up her team, as Lacey questions her team, “Were you at my last birthday party?” Number 2 and 3 had but number 1 hemmed and hawed a little. Grady went back and talked with him before he answered no. It made Lacey feel like he must have seen her on her birthday but had not been to the actual party.

Ding, Dawn is disappointed to find her time feeling up her three cocks is over. She could still feel number 2’s huge cock in her hand. It is her time to ask a question again.

Lacey heads back to the cocks. She bends over and backs into Number 1. Using her hands, she guides his coldish cock slide into her pussy. It startles her to feel his gloved hands grab her hips and pull her into him. But soon she is rocking away. The time limit for this round is doubled, four minutes long.

Because of the wall, it is easier to allow access to their pussies from the rear. Tony hands Lacey a walker to hold onto as she is bent over. The wiry feel of Number 1’s hands in the rubber gloves feels strange as he kneads her breasts, pulling her upward and backwards. She tries to think the clues as she is being fucked. An older man that was at least 70, whom had talked to her in the last month, whom had not been to her birthday party but had seen her that day, and whom she had known at least 10 years. Her pussy squeezes his cock as she feels a wave of pleasure was over her. Then her eyes widen as she comes to only possible conclusion to who it is.

Lacey grunts can be heard in the background as Dawn asks, “Are you within 10 years of my age?” Only Number 6 answers yes. That confirms her guess that Number 4 was quite a bit younger and Number 5 was quite a bit older.

Lacey is fucked by Number 2 and 3. She is right about number two bottoming out. She is sure he is in her womb as he fucks her. While she has several more orgasms, Grady watches the time, making sure the men don’t lose it prematurely. Though with the little blue pills they had taken earlier, he is sure they would stay hard for a while.

Dawn heads to the cocks as Lacey gets ready to ask her third question. Her own cum drips down her inner thighs as she contemplates what to ask. If Number 1 answers yes then she will know for sure who he is. “Are you related to me?”

“Yes,” Number I confirms Lacey’s fears. But she is surprised when number 3 also answers yes.

Dawn backs up against Number 5. It is a good thing she has been stretched by Number four. She feels like this monster cock is going to split her in two as she slowly backs up. Suddenly his big strong hands grab her by the waste and pull her onto him in one thrust. As he fully submerges himself in her she is surprised to find he fits. He is so dam big. Who the hell is he? He has been to their wedding and he is at least ten years older. He must be an uncle. Uncle Mark is definitely not built this way. Barely two strokes in and her thoughts are interrupted as waves of pleasure wash over her. “Fiddle, Faddle, Fiddle,” she half groans and half screams. It has taken a while to turn her screams into something that can be aired on the radio. Still it is embarrassing as hell. Not that she has a choice as the wave keeps washing over her.

It seems like eternity and yet way to short when the bell rings.

Ding!

As he releases her, she feels more like she just slides off him, barely staying on her feet.

Number 6 is very enjoyable but nothing like Number 5.

She tries to gather her thoughts to ask the next question. Damn, Lacy had the right idea. “Are any of you related to me on my father’s side?” “No,” answered Number 4. She was still trying to place him.

“Yes,” answers Number 5. That had to be Uncle Tom, Dad’s brother. He had hands just like Dad. A square built man who had been fit in his youth. And like Dad, though some of that muscle had slid down to his waste in his older years, he was still solid as a rock. She had only seen him a few times since Mom and Dad split up five years ago. Shit, he had been in a motorcycle accident two weeks before her and Grady had gotten married. He had missed the wedding. Fuck, who could this be?

Number 6 answers, “No.” She had no idea who this was.

Sally was taking number 3 up the ass. His smaller cock felt so good in her stretched out asshole. Her ass was lubed quite well from the first two men’s cum. Unlike the other rounds, the time was set by when the men reached their limits.

She was enjoying number 3’s hands, they were wonderful. One was massaging her left breast while the second was teasing her clit. It was amazing… She felt him explode, filling her already dripping asshole with more cum. Her body responded in another orgasm of its own.

Ding!

Last Round. She half crawled, half walked back to ask her last question. Lacey was fairly sure number who Number 1 is though it freaks her out. And she is almost certain now, who Number 3 is but Number 2 is still a mystery. She unconsciously scoops a glob of cum off the inside of her thighs and plunks it into her mouth as she tries to come up with a question.

“Have you been to Alfred’s?”

She had expected Number 1 and 3 to answer no, just as they did. When Number 2 answers, “Yes,” she now knew he was a one of her high school friends. There were not many who talked to her still.

Dawn felt like she was getting a bill club shoved up her ass as Number 4’s fucked her and yet she was enjoying it. She tried to listen to Lacey’s question and think of one of her own. She had a sneaking suspicion of who Number 4 was. One question would solidify it. Damn.

“Fiddle oh fuck!!” she cries as another wave washes over her. Grady would just have to bleep that one out.

By the time 6 done with her, she was walking like a cowboy who had been on the trail too long.

She turns around and faces the cocks.

“Do you have a question ready?” Grady asks Dawn.

“Yes,” she takes a breath. “Are you related to my mother?”

“Yes,” answers 4. Blake. It has to be her cousin Blake. Blake was Aunt Sally’s son. Aunt Sally was Mom’s sister and Blake was her youngest. That accounted for his youth. He could not be more than 24. Fuck, he had always looked up to her.

She still has to figure out Number 6.

Meanwhile, Lacey is happily sucking her cum and the men’s cum off the three cocks. Despite them having been in her ass, it did not take away from how much she enjoyed the taste of the mixed drinks. Damn if they weren’t getting hard again as she sucked on them. Fucking Grady must have given them the magic pill.

Ding!

Lacey reluctantly surrenders the last cock. She retreats her chair to review her answers in her mind.

“You will have a few minutes more to think about who is who,” Grady continues as Dawn heads towards her three cocks, “as Dawn finishes cleaning up the mess she has made.”

Dawn is already sucking Number 4’s cock clean. She hasn’t had any sperm in over two hours, she is almost going through withdrawals. Blake, she tells herself, feeling his young cock in her mouth. Just thinking that causes her to lose it. Her groans send waves of pleasure through Number 4. It isn’t long until he shoots his load into her mouth. She savors the taste even as Grady urges her on to the next cock.

As she sucks on the monster cock, she goes over his answers. His gloved hand grabs her head hand mashes her onto his cock. She has long since defeated the gag reflex and the cock easily slide down her throat. The sympathetic twinge in her pussy is welcoming feeling.

A male relative at least 10 years older than her, related to her dad, who had been at her wedding. That left no one .. well … She choked as sputtered as she realized whose cock was in her mouth. That was so wrong. That was so fucking wrong …

“FFFIIDDDDDLLLLEEE FFAADDDDLLLCCKELCIIDJ!!!”” she screams into the cock in her mouth as the biggest orgasm of the day, of the week, washes over her. Her scream causes the cock in her throat to start shooting its load. He withdraws it far enough to allow the cum to fill her mouth and then pulls her head tight against his cock as he empties his cock. Dawn’s nose is buried in his pubic hairs. Unable to swallow, she savors the taste of the cum trapped in her mouth.

She is a stupor as she gets to her feet and stumbles to number six, not even wiping away the cum dripping down her chin. Still, she is amazed to find she can reach another orgasm as she cleans up six.

Ding!

“OK ladies and gentlemen,” Grady announces. “Let’s see if the ladies know their manhood’s. Lacey, let’s start with you.”

Lacey does not want to be right. “Number 1, are you Grandpa Henry?”

“Yes,” the older man withdraws his cock. You can hear is zipper going up as he comes around the corner.

Damn, he is in good shape for his age, Lacey has to admit. A part of her old self is in utter disgust but she smiles and reaches over and gives him a hug.

“Ohh,” she grunts as he gooses her.

“Dawn,” Grady prompts.

“Number 4, are you Blake?” she asks.

He withdraws, zips up, and comes around front with a shy grin on his face.

“Hi, Aunt Dawn,” he waves at her. As she hugs him, she has to admit he has grown into quite a man.

Her sister would never talk to her again. Hell, she wasn’t talking to her now, she consoled herself.

“Lacey, your turn.”

Lacey glances at Number 2 but then points to Number 3, “I am going to save Number 2 for last. Number 3, are you Cousin Scott?”

“Damn straight Lacey,” he has already withdrawn his cock as he comes around. “You don’t know how many years I fantasized about fucking you! This has been a dream come true.”

She might have some idea, she chides herself. She can remember how he always wanted to sit with her and how his hugs were always a little more aggressive than the occasion called for. Still, despite the circumstances, it was nice to have some of her family on her side.

Scott’s hands wander as they hug.

“Dawn.”

Dawn looks at the cocks. She wants to not guess cock 5 but she cannot think who cock 6 could be.

“Cock 5,” again she hesitates. “Are you Eric? Are you my Dad?”

He withdraws and come forward. “It’s me in the flesh.”

Damn him! How could he!? She wanted to screech and yell at him. Yet as soon as she felt his hands around her she melted into his embrace. She was so fucked up!

“Looks like we have two family reunions going on there,” Grady jokes. “Lacey?”

Lacey looks at cock number 2. He had been to Alfred’s, he had been at her last birthday, and he was not related to her. “Number 2, are you Mark?”

When Mark comes around the corner, she almost cries. She thought she had lost his friendship. He was her confidant since high school. The only reason she never slept with him was because she had been afraid it would end their friendship. Damn! This is one surprise she is thrilled with.

“This is my friend who is like a brother,” Lacey starts to explain.

“Keeping it all in the family, I see,” Grady jokes.

Lacey just nods.

“Ok Dawn, this is your chance to tie. Do you know who number six is?”

He had been to her wedding, he was around her age, and he was not a blood relative. That last one meant a lot to her today. “Number 6, are you John?”

John was Grady’s friend. She had not seen him around for a while but it could be him.

She was shocked when Oliver walked around the corner. He was her best friend (her ex-best friend), Cindy’s ex-husband. Well, they had been friends before he and Cindy were an item, over twenty years ago. But when he and Cindy got divorced, Dawn couldn’t keep both of them for friends. So she hadn’t seen Oliver for over a year.

“You are quite a fuck Dawn,” he grins. “Wish I knew how good a one you were before I got together with Cindy.”

Dawn blushes. “This is my best friend’s, well ex-best friend’s, ex-husband,” she tells the audience. “We have known each other since we were teenagers.”

“Well Ted,” Grady speaks to the listener who had chosen Lacey,” you are the winner today. Lacey, tell Ted what he has won.”

“Ted, you won an evening with the two of us,” Lacey explains in a game show style voice. Damn is she wasn’t getting turned on telling him. “Next week, on a night of your choice, Dawn and I will be your escorts for the evening. We will go out with you and come home with you. From four in the afternoon until four in the morning, we will be yours to do as you please.”

“Yeah!” comes a disembodied voice from the phone. “I am already imagining what our night will be like.”

“You will need to stop by the studio for a quick screening by our station doctor,” Grady adds.

“Dawn, tell the runner up what he has won.”

“Bob, sorry I didn’t win it for you,” Dawn consoles him. “But come by the station anytime in the next week and Lacey and I will both give you a big kiss,” Dawn smiles. “Anywhere you would like us to kiss you.”

With a jerk, Grady remembers Ray standing there.

“The girls are going to entertain you for the closing,” he smiles. “They will switch dicks and make sure to juice the three fruits they have yet partaken of.”

He nods to Lacey and Dawn.

Shit, he is so damn quick to have me fucked by more men. What the hell is wrong with him? Damn, what the hell is wrong with me, I am dripping in anticipation?

None of them notice Grady step out of the studio with Ray.

* * *

You fuckin asshole!” Lacey yells at Grady. “How could you have done this to me? I mean, all those men I fucked. I mean, my own cousin my own grandfather. And, oh shit, all those animals.”

Grady just sits there with his head down, listening. He lets her take her anger out on him, he deserves it. He broke her trust. He hears the loud click as she slams the phone down.

Lacy is right, how could he have done this?

Dawn had left him this morning. That hurt even more. She had not even left him a message or anything, he just awoke to her being gone.

Tony had called him earlier. It looked like Farrah had left him also. He was pretty upset but more understanding than the girls.

He was sure Rusty had had to deal with Shelly. He hadn’t called him but he wasn’t answering his phone either. He thought about all they had done with the women. He cursed the boner he was getting even now.

It was just as Ray had said. In the morning they remembered everything. Ray said, it was only fair to let them free. If they returned, it was their choice. If they returned? What the fuck, he would never see them again.

He is still kind of surprised that the police have not shown up at his door. Fucking hey, maybe they wouldn’t believe the women, maybe.

* * *

“Mom you got a believe me!” Dawn pleads with her mother. She tries to explain everything that had happened to her. “It hadn’t been my idea to do this, none of it. I would never do that voluntarily.”

“Then tell me who did it!” Her mom hollers back.

“It it it. It was all my idea,” Dawn finds herself saying. What the hell? What the hell!!??

It must be some type of posthypnotic suggestion, she realizes. She will never be able tell anyone what really happened.

“I love you Dawn but you cannot stay here.” Mom says, tearing up, “Shit, you fucked your own damn father!”

Dawn realizes it is useless. She had tried going to the cops earlier but found that she couldn’t pull into the parking lot. She thought it was because she was afraid they would not believe her. Now she can’t even tell her mother the truth. She is free but trapped

Where will she go? What will she do? She turns around hauling her suitcase with her back to the car.

* * *

“Frank,” Lacey pleads. “Please you have to understand. I mean it was some type of…” She can’t say it. She tries again, “It is some type of …”

“Some kind of what,” Frank shoots back.

Fuck! Fuck! Fuck me!

She realizes that she will never be able to tell anyone. Now she knows the truth but she can never tell anyone else the truth.

* * *

It is Sunday afternoon. He has gotten so drunk the night before that he didn’t wake up till closer to noon. He is so sick. Not from the booze he had consumed, he is sick from the guilt. He just wants to end it. He just wants to end it!! Grady has never thought he would’ve gotten this far, that it would’ve gotten this bad. The guilt is consuming him, he cannot forget all that he has done, the trust that he has broken.

But even as bad as he feels, even as low as he feels, he cannot get the handful of sleeping pills to his mouth, he cannot end it. Something holds him back.

He is not sure whether this is his will to live, or something else, some hypnotic command.

* * *

Monday morning.

Grady is not sure why he has even shown up. It is about an hour before the show and he does not expect anyone to show up, maybe Tony or Rusty, but he does not know what else to do. What he would he do with his life now?

Tony and Rusty come in together. They look as bad as he feels. No one says a word, no one knows why they have even showed up.

Then he hears the door opening again, he is in shock. He sees her as she enters the office, He never thought he would see her again but there she was, looking at him with pleading tear-streaked eyes.

“Grady, please. Please! Please!! Please change me back,” his wife pleads. Tears are rolling down her cheeks. She is dressed in one of her fuck-me outfit, though she looks uncomfortable in it.

“Now I know what is right and wrong but I cannot control my appetite,” she told Grady. “I still need to fuck, all the time, but now I feel so damn guilty about it. I spent the weekend Saturday with my old professor and some of his friends. Not just sex but raunchy sex. The worse they treated me the better it felt.”

Tears flowed down her face. “Then Sunday night,” she continued, “at Dad’s …. Oh fuck! “

Dawn knelt at Grady’s feet, her eyes fixed on his feet, her shoulders shaking from suppressed sobs.

Grady was still trying to think what to say what Farah and Shelly came in the door.

They too had that look in her eyes. “Please I can’t take it like this,” Farrah pleaded.

“I…,” started Shelly.” I mean we need to go back I need to go back to being a slut. I mean, I am a slut, but I can’t take the guilt.”

Grad looked at Farrah, she nodded her agreement.

Fuck!! What was he to do?

Then Lacey came in the door, like the other women, a look of desperation was on her face. The mascara she had put on that morning was already streaked down her face from crying.

“I have just spent the weekend at Tops,” Lacey confesses. “I lost count of the number of cocks I have sucked and fucked.. And I am still desperate!

None of them have asked if he can remove their abnormal sex drives or sexual cravings, he realizes. They have all asked to be turned back into wanton sluts.

Grady can understand in some small way. To live with the guilt that weighs on him is unbearable. He would be in misery all of his life and as much as it trouble him, as much as he hated it, as much as he despised himself for wanting it, he needed to go back to what it was a few days ago.

So he picked up the phone and dialed Ray.

“You were right,” Brady pleaded on the phone. “I was so wrong.”

“What do you want?” Ray asked him.

“Make it permanent.”

“Make what permanent?

Grady looked at the women and realized Ray was going to make him say it out loud.

“Give me control over the women again. Make me their master.”

“I’ll be right there,” he said.

In a few minutes he was knocking at the door.

“I knew it would come to this. Are you willing to give Grady complete control of you? Even after all he has done?” Ray asks them.

“Yes,” Lacey says meekly.

“Yes, “Dawn replies.

“Yes, “Farrah pleads “please!” ”

“Please… please,.. " pleads Shelley.

“You know what comes with a cost?” Ray tells them. “You be made to do more and more depraved sexual acts.”

“Like what?” Farrah asks.

“What more can we give?” Lacey asks.

“I am not sure I want to know,” Dawn replies.

The others look at each other. It doesn’t matter the cost, they conclude. They are willing to do it. They are willing to do anything.

“Yes,” they all say in unison.

“Rusty, you are willing to let your wife be a part of this?” he asked him.

“Yes,” comes the hoarse reply. He doubted she would stay with him otherwise.

“Andy?”

“Yes.”

“And you Grady” Ray asks. “Are you ready to take the responsibility?”

No, crazy things to himself. But how can he? He will have to be the one coming up with the depraved acts. How could he keep on living like this? But it is the least he can do for the women.

“Yes,” he meekly agrees, thinking of the irony of this. He was going to use, abuse and humiliate them for their own good.

“Gang bang screw them hard,” Ray spoke.

A misty look crosses their faces as Ray spike the group trigger phrase.

“So you desire,” Ray begins to quote, “So you shall be. As you have requested, so shall you be granted.”

“This weekend event will slowly morph and the knowledge of the hypnosis and my part in it will fade away. You will remember trying to go back to who you were and how your desires would not let you. You will be conscious of freely giving up who you were in order to be who you have become.” ”I will be adding more to your numbers in the coming months,” grinned Ray. ”Maybe it would be more appropriate to say you will be recruiting more members for your little group. Have a good life.”

“Now awaken.”

Almost immediately all of them could feel the change come over them. Ray saw a man leaving but could not make out who it was. For some reason, he thought he could almost make out a pointed tail and horn on his head.

The girl’s memory of the hypnosis was fading even as they tried to grasp and hold onto it. Why has it been so upset with Grady? How had they thought they could go back to who they were? They were sluts, ashamed of it but loving it just the same.

Already Grady could feel the ideas growing in his head. What would he put the women through next to humiliate them?

Even as he contemplated this, he felt something tug at his zipper. Looking down he found Lacey and Shelley looking back at him pleading eyes.

“You may.”

Grady was amazed how quick the woman changed back. It felt so good feeling Lacey’s lips on his cock and Shelly sucking his balls. He looked over to see his wife Dawn sucking on Tony’s cock and Farrah going down on Rusty.

What had he done? But as they continued all their smiles grew larger and regret grew less.

* * *

A week later.

Lacey rolls over as she awakens. She misses waking up to the two boys, Max and Buster, in the morning but the night before The Pet Fuck she sleeps alone.

She is starting to get used to the new routine. Ever since that one confusing weekend she can only vaguely remember, she and Farah had been trading weeks at the Ranch.

It has become a whole new online spinoff of the morning show. It has more action and less talk.

At least she and Farah have someone to keep them company now at the station. Farrah’s brother had moved in with them. He was the new janitor there.

At first Farrah had been upset with this arrangement. Her and her brother did not get along and Lacey could understand her not wanting to be fucked by her brother. Still he was a lot nicer than Frank had been. Grady said he had learned what not to do with Frank. Whatever that meant?

Her thoughts are interrupted by a knock on her door. A lean cowboy figure sticks his head in.

“Lacey, you better get ready. Adam has a dozen pets lined up for today.” Rick tells her as he leaves.

A dozen! That was the max set by Grady. Of course that included a limit of only one horse at the end of the show.

* * *

Later that night, back at home, Farah is trying to catch her breath.

She is at her brother’s friend men’s meeting. Every week it seemed like there is another party or a family gathering to go to. She almost envied her week at the ranch, it could be so much quieter.

“Slowdown bro! " she tries to holler at Brad as he rams her ass, “I am not stretched out yet.” But only a mumble makes it past the cock in her mouth. Meanwhile she has to keep a steady motion going as she rides Joey’s cock.

There were at least a dozen waiting for their turn. She would go home full for sure.

* * *

Meanwhile Dawn wonders who will be this time. She is squatting in another cake. Last week it’d been a brother-in-law’s Sammy’s birthday, although she could have sworn that it was still a month away. The week before it has been a celebration for Josh’s football team. Every week a new party.

Shelley was crammed in next to her in the cake. ‘The men liked their cakes double stuffed’ is one of Grady’s favorite sayings. She knew somehow, that whoever’s party it was, it would not be stranger she would be dancing for. It would not be stranger she fucked tonight. Would not be stranger she sucked off tonight. They would be people that she knew in the crowd. Grady would make sure of it. And as humiliating as it was, it was equally arousing

At least some of the women in her family talked to her now. Sara, her sister, was on speaking terms with her. Well, maybe more than speaking terms. She could still taste Sara’s cunt from this morning. Ray had brought her by just the week ago. Already she was asking if she could fill in on the show.

Get ready, she can hear Grady’s voice on the radio.

She found herself getting wet with anticipation.

The end