The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Sunrize Radio

Chapter 15

This is a fictional story. These are fictional characters. Any resemblance to the living is just a coincidence. If you are under 18 then go somewhere else.

Chapter 14 dealt with Lacey getting beaten up by Frank. He had used her as a hooker but since Lacey was only obligated to hook for “Sunrize” cash, she refused payment. Dawn and Shelly, with a little help from Tony, decide to fill in for Lacey. Grady and Rusty were not too happy about it.

“So what is the catch with this game, are we going to have to order the happy meals in a bikini,” joked Dawn as she saw Farrah carrying some bikinis up to out of the trailer. They were in a local park getting ready for the first game of the day. “They even come with mini-skirts.”

“It is a little more difficult than that,” Grady blushes. They have asked to do this, he reminds himself. “There is a special addition to the bikini bottoms.

Dawn frowns, and then she goes over and grabs a pair.

“What the hell is this?” she asks, pointing at the silver elongated egg-shaped object with what looks like an antenna.

“Breaks over,” hollers Tony.

“You can find out with the listeners,” Grady explains. “I have to get on the air and you three need to change.”

Dawn heads to the trailer to change.

“Hello Tony. We are here and set. We will be taking over from here and you can head on down,” Grady informs Tony. Then he opens up with. “Just to fill in those of you who just tuned in, we are at Green Park, enjoying the weather. We are about to start our first game of the day, ‘Played to Order’. We have three groups of three players. The first group is composed of Jason, Randy, and Phillip. They won the chance to plat during a phone in contest yesterday. Say hello.”

“Hi, I am Jason. I am going to cream the competition.”

“Hi, I am Randy. The competition is going to shudder under my onslaught.”

“Hi, I am Phil. I will bring the competition to their knees.”

Dawn can’t help but check them out. Jason and Randy are both college-age men. Randy is definitely a jock where Jason looks like he drinks more than he works out. Phil is a middle aged man with a beer belly.

“Well you heard it hear folks. They are ready to play. And here come our girls. For those of you who don’t know, Lacey has had to take a break for a week or so. My wife Dawn and Rusty’s wife Shelly have agreed to fill in. Farrah is playing for Jason, Dawn is playing for Randy, and Shelly is playing for Phillip. Say hello to the audience.”

“Hello, this is Farrah and Jason and I are going to whip up the competition.”

“And tell the audience what you are wearing.”

“I have a tropical bikini on, though the palm leaves look more like tomato leaves because they had to be shrunken small enough to fit on the itsy, bitsy, teeny weeny bikini. Over my bikini, I have on micro skirt that my ass threatens to peak out of whenever I move. It does help to make the toy I am wearing a little less noticeable.” She blushes as she confesses this.

“Toy?” asks Grady.

“Ha, ha!” Farrah gives him a nervous laugh. “The toy vibrator that is deep in my… my slot. It has a finger that hangs out and rubs against my pleasure button, if you know what I mean.”

“Not just any toy; that is a customized silver bullet with fingers. The ‘fingers’ are rubber appendages that keep it turned correctly in the hole while the girls move around. The longer finger is long enough to, like she said, ‘push her button’. Dawn,” he points the mike at his wife. “Are you similarly equipped?”

“Yes,” she says hoarsely, then clearing her throat she repeats it, “Yes, Shelly and I are both similarly equipped.”

“Those tops don’t seem to have much padding,” Grady comments on the fact that you can clearly see the women nipples standing up in arousal.

“None at all,” she confirms.

“Could you show the cameras?” Grady hopes he can dissuade her by pushing her to her limit.

“Sure,” she smiles. She is extremely embarrassed and aroused at the same time. She turns to the camera that Rusty is holding and pulls the fabric tight against her nipples. The cloth is so thin that her areoles are visible.

“And Shelly, how do we know you are wearing a bullet and that it is snugly against you?”

She blushes before she answers. “Each of us has helped the other put it in and make sure the antenna is attached to the mini.”

“So what did this help involve?” He continues before she can answer. “I am sure those of you with the web access already know since the encounter was documented. Could you give us a peak? How about all three of you show us so we can verify you are wearing them?”

The three ladies pull up their skirts and slide the bikini bottom aside enough that the antenna and a little of the ‘fingers’ can be seen protruding from their pussies before letting them slide back in place.

It is just like wearing a bikini in public, Dawn tries to console herself. But the small thin cloth with the black wire hanging out of her is obscene looking. The small triangle narrows down and then disappears in the rear were it is being pulled deep into her ass crack.

“And that leads us to the challenge of the game,” Grady smiles. “The ladies will be going to the local fast food store and ordering one kid’s meal, an ice latte, 3 large cheese burgers, one without pickles, one without mayo, and one without mustard, and three small sodas. While they are doing this, one of men form the other team will be trying to distract them with the toy. We were originally planning on two rounds with a run off using the winner of the first two heaps. With the addition of a third woman, we decided to go three rounds and have a run off with the top three men. This gave us 5 additional spots for male participation. Five men from the audience were quick to volunteer their help. It is a large crowd out here to watch the festivities.”

“Rusty, do you want to explain how they are scored?”

“Sure,” he hands the camera to Grady. “On the first three rounds, the woman will need to get the order and bring it back here as Grady described. The first one back will get 100 points. Any dropped or spilled item will be a subtraction of 10 points per item. Any wrong order is also a 10 point deduction per item. There are additional points in the final round but we will explain that latter.”

“And the buzzers …”

“Oh yeah. Each male member will have the opposing team’s buzzer for half the race. When the first woman is finished giving the order, we will ring a bell and the buzzers will be switched. Each man has four minutes of buzz time per lady and he can use it all at once or in spurts.”

Tony arrives as Rusty finished up.

“Hey, I made it. Is everything all set? Did you explain the warm up or the cameras?”

“No, why don’t you explain,” Grady instructs him

“The men on each team will be able to follow the women but we cannot all follow them, it would be too obvious. So we made a deal with the owner of a local fast food joint. He let us install several cameras in the restaurant. We have also set up some along the route. Lastly,” he picks up what looks like a small pen on a garter. “We picked up a couple of spy cameras and mounted them on garters. This way you cans see the toys in action as it is happening. Here put these on,” He hands them out to the ladies.

Dawn can’t believe she is doing this but Farrah barley hesitates. She was the one who had insisted on filling in for Lacey. She looks at Shelly and both give a small shrug as the slide it up their leg to mid-thigh, cameras facing up.

“Great. Shelly, turn it inward a little more.” Tony directs. Dawn looks over to the HG bank of TV’s Tony is looking at. Fuck. There is a bank of 9 cameras. The majority are from inside the restaurant. A few show glimpses of the sidewalk were they will be racing. The three bottom ones are labeled ‘F-C-Cam’, ‘D- C-Cam’, and ‘S C-Cam’. She can see how thin and tight her bottoms, the outline of her camel toes and the silver bullet finger is clearly visible.

“The middle C?” Dawn asks Farrah.

“’C’ as in Cunt-Camera.”

She knew it had to be something like that.

“So for a warm up and to check all the systems, we will have the women run to the far oak tree over there and run back. The men can try out the buzzers.” Tony hands each of the men an object that looked like a car remote.

Shelly groans next to her. Even as Dawn is starting to realize what is happening, her buzzer goes off and a groan escapes her lips. Farrah is next to let out a groan.

She looks at Grady and the men. Obviously there is not going to be an official start for the warm up. The tree, she has to make it to the tree and back. Dawn starts running but the vibrator is doing its thing way to good. She can feel the moisture on the inside of her thighs. She can do this. She is almost to the tree when the first wave hits. She sinks on her knees letting it was over her. She hears someone go by her.

It was still buzzing as she gets up but she regains enough control to start walking fast. Farrah makes it to the tree ahead of her and is rounding the bend when she sinks to her knees. Dawn continues past to the tree and past her.

It takes almost ten minutes to make that two minute run but she makes it. It is a relief and not a relief when the buzzer shuts down. Farrah has beaten her by a few steps but not much. She is panting away on the side line. Dawn looks back and sees Shelly on her knees a few steps away.

“You can do it, Shelly. You’re almost there.” Dawn gets up and goes out to help her friend. As she lifts her up she feels the buzzing return.

“You are back on the field,” Tony tells her as she watches him hold his finger down on the remote. There is such a contrast between that seemingly boring little remote and the big feeling she feels within her.

“Fuck you,” she mouths. Seconds later both Shelly and Dawn cross the line together.

“That was quite a warm up.”

Standing up, Dawn catches a glimpse of the screen. Dawn’s C-Cams reveals her wet crotch. She fights the urge to clamp her thighs together to hide. Instead she manages to spread her feet further apart. ‘This is the show. This is what the viewers want to see,’ the thoughts echo in her head. Thoughts Grady had put in her head when he had gotten her to volunteer to be a horse on an earlier show. ‘She wants to please the viewers.’

“Time to start the game,” Grady motions the contestants over to a white line drawn in the grass. “You have all seen where the restaurant is. You know the order. One kid’s meal, an ice latte, 3 large cheese burgers, one without pickles, one without mayo, and one without mustard, and three large sodas. Oh and here is your cash.” He holds out three wads of money. “Shit no place to put them,” he grins. Despite the fact it is his wife in front of him and maybe because it is his wife, he is getting into it. “I guess you will have to hold it in your bikini top.”

Dawn give him a playful evil-look as she grabs the money and shoves it in her bikini top.

“It is time to line up.” The women line up at the chalk line. The men line up behind them. Jason is holding Dawn’s remote, Randy has Shelly’s remote, and Phillip has Farrah’s remote.

“On you mark, get set, go!” Grady hollers.

Dawn is waiting for the vibrator to start but it doesn’t. It is only when she reaches the first corner that it goes off. The intensity and the fact that she is still buzzing from the first dose almost causes her to drop to the ground there. She can imagine that the cunt-cam shows her lips quiver as the vibrator continues. If it were not for a little hypnotic persuasion from Grady to always give the audience what they want to see, she would have clamped a hand over her crotch.

Somehow she manages to stay on her feet but has to slow down and bend over. It is a struggle not to help the vibrator do its job by funning her hands over her body. Hearing foots steps; she turns and watches first Farrah and then Shelly blow by her.

The vibrator barely lasts a minute she surmises, though it feels like much longer. She isn’t sure she is more relieved it stops or disappointed it hasn’t lasted longer. At least an orgasm will take the edge off her. As she starts running again, the feeling of her moist thighs rubbing against each other is almost enough to sets her off.

She can see Shelly 10 yards ahead of her. With each bounding stride, her skirt bounces upward giving a clear view of her scantily clad ass. She knows she is giving just a good of a show for anyone who is nearby. It is distressingly stimulating.

Shelly slows down and Dawn passes her. She can hear Shelly’s groans as she goes by.

When she first enters she sees Farrah. She is seated at one of the tables. Her face down on the table and Dawn can hear grunts and groans sneak past her lips. Her hands are bunched in her lap as she fights to keep them from her pussy. She is covered in sweat.

The patrons have moved away from her except for one man in a neighboring booth who is facing her. It is Phillip. His finger is firmly pressed on the remote. She can’t help but think of Phillip doing that to her when he gets her remote.

There are three registers open even though there is very little business. They are manned by three teenage boys. She is sure this is something that Grady has set up with the owner.

As she approaches, she is hit with a 10 second wave of pleasure. She pauses to let the feeling subside a little before continuing. Ten seconds had never seemed so long. Again, after 2 steps, another 10 second burst hits. And again. By the time she gets to the counter, she knows Josh has used up another minute of his time. That means he only has about two minutes left.

The server is looking at her weird. Well looking is a nice word. She is sure has a hard on behind the counter. He catches her trying to look at his crotch. Both of them blush. If she had a son, he would be about his age.

“I need a….” Another 10 second surge. She needs his cock, she thinks. When it is finishes, she starts again. “I need a kid’s meal. Ah…” She fights to concentrate as Josh keeps giving little bursts of pleasure.

“… Three large cheeseburgers, one without pickles, one …,” she gasps.

“Three cheeseburgers…” she hears Farrah’s voice next to her.

“One without mustard.” What is the last thing? “One without mayo.”

“As meals or just sandwiches?”

“Sandwiches. Oh and a. …,” Josh must be out of time by now, “a latte and three large cookies. I mean cokes, three large cokes.” She knows she smells of sex. Hell, her own juice moistens her inner thighs. A droplet makes its way down her leg as she tries her best to not notice it.

“And three large …. Fuck,” she hears Shelly’s voice. Looking over, she sees Farrah standing almost relaxed. Phillip must have used up all his time. Shelly is on her knees, a look of pain and ecstasy on her face. You can see a shudder go through her before she could finally stand up.

It had been almost a minute without any new vibrations; she realizes Jason must be out of time. She looks back and sees all three men at the same table, exchanging remotes. Fuck.

Her order comes in at the same time. She is the first with her order. But even as she turns to go, the buzzing starts afresh. It is all she can do not to spill the drinks. Phil is looking right at her with a big grin on his face.

She notices an open mouthed face just beyond him. It is Steven, Cindy’s teenage son. Cindy was one of her old friends who no longer hang around with her. She babysat Steven many a time.

The shock almost takes the edge off her, almost. Then he manages to take out his phone and snap a picture. The combination of the thought of Steven seeing her this way, the thought of him jacking off to this image of her, and the hammering her pussy is taking from heavy handed Phil, sends her over the edge.

“Ummmmm,” she groans, losing one of the sodas even as she manages to get the rest of the order onto a countertop nearby. The ice cold soda dripping down her hot pussy is an amazing contrast of sensations. She feels like she can cum forever when Phil lets up. She has to still stand there several more seconds, watching Farrah and Shelly leave the restaurant before she regains her composure.

She is flush with humiliation and arousal as she wills herself onward. She wants to get as far from here as possible.

She will have to tell Grady she can’t go through with this.

The ladies race on. Fist Farrah is in the lead, then Dawn. Even Shelly leads for a short time.

After what seems like eternity and more orgasms then she has ever experienced in one day, Dawn sees the finish line ahead of her. She hasn’t felt Phil’s hand for the last few minutes and she assumes he is out of time. But as she is about ten yards from the white line, it comes back. She manages one step between clenched thighs, then a second step. Each step is both agonizing and exhilarating as her climax seems to turn into a continual drawn out orgasm. The ice cold latte spills, the shock giving her enough clarity to make it across the finish a half step in front of Farrah.

Grady is there Grady was there helping her up. She can hear Tony in the background giving a play by play.

“We can call this off,” Grady whispers to her.

Yes, is halfway out her mouth as she looks around at the cheering crowd. She hears Tony give the scores.

“65 for Dawn and Randy, she only had half of soda left. Farrah and Jason are in second with 55 points with two missing drinks. Shelly and Phillip are in third with 40 points. Randy advances to the final round. Let’s give three cheer for the ladies.”

A loud roar of approval can be heard from the crowd. It is like Dawn’s pussy is attached to a sound meter and a jolt goes through her just listening to them. There is no way she can disappoint them now.

“Back to the line ladies,” Andy is telling them.

She looks at Grady and then kissing him; she stands back up and walks over to the start line.

Grady can hardly believe this is his wife.

The women’s engines are running and with each race they spend more down time in the throes of passion. At one point Dawn is hugging a column of a nearby office building, trying to press the silver bullet more tightly against her.

Farrah’s men win the next two races, although the last is only by 5 points. The women are coated and sticky from spilled soda and lattes mixed with their own juices.

The last heap of the day is Randy with Dawn, Farrah with Jeff, and Shelly with Tom.

At the finish line, Dawn is literally crawling, the bag with the food held between her teeth for the last ten yards. She knows Shelly and Farrah are close behind her. All of her sodas and the latte have spilled but by that point in the day but then none of the ladies are making it back with the drinks.

She crosses the finish line with Farrah beside her, only one more additional obstacle to do for the final race. It is the added rule Rusty had alluded to. She has to put special sauce on the cheese burger without mayo and then eat it.

She looks at Randy as he runs to the condiment booth. They are in public and even though the web version will have footage of this, they need to shield it from anyone walking by. The booth is a curtained off box a little higher than belt height.

Racing to the booth, she reconsiders her strategy. She had intended just to give him a hand job to get his ‘sauce’ on her cheeseburger but she knows a blowjob will make him cum faster. It is just that she has never given anyone but Grady a blowjob before. Hell, she has never really enjoyed it or swallowed until a few months ago.

At least he is a stud. She slips inside the booth and kneels down in front of him. Her legs protrude out of curtain behind her and if she straightens up, she can see over the top of it. Seeing her head bob up and down will make it fairly obvious to anyone who looks what she is doing.

Steeling up her nerves, she unzips his pants.

When she pulls him out, she realizes he is huge. Much bigger than any man’s she has seen in person. Maybe not porno size but definitely close.

She only hesitates a moment before she starts kissing it up from the base to the tip. She knows Farrah will not hesitate and she needs her sauce fast.

She looks up into his eyes as she wraps her lips around his cock. She knows how much Grady loves it when she looks into his eyes while servicing him. She draws his cock in, until it reaches the back of her throat. Then concentrating on not gagging, she swallows.

Soon he is lodged in her throat and her head begins bouncing up and down on his cock. She massages his balls with one hand, squeezing his ass up with the other. On the downward strokes, she manages a few licks on his balls.

His groans let her know she is doing good. Then his hips start thrusting forward, meeting her mouth on her downward stroke. Each thrust becomes more aggressive.

Realizing he is getting close, she removes her hand from his ass and reaches down to grab a cheeseburger. It takes her two tries to get the correct one while still sucking on him.

Feeling his balls tighten and his cock stiffen up, she barely manages to get the hamburger lined up before he starts shooting his load. The first glob misses and hits her face that is directly behind it. Sandwiching his cock between the meat and bun, she continues the jacking motion with her hand.

The rules say that she must pump him dry but it does not say she cannot start eating as he finishes. So even as his cock spurts its last few drops into the burger, she starts chewing the hamburger around it, being careful not to bite him. The cum adds a wonderful flavor to the burger.

Realizing he is done, she removes his cock, unable to resist sucking it clean before exiting the booth. She wipes a few drops of cum from her face and sucks it off her fingers.

She runs over and sits at the table. Farrah is already seated but has only eaten a few bites. They are close.

Shelly comes out a minute later. She is only on her first bite; there is very little chance that she can catch up. Still she attacks the Hamburg with relish. Dawn realized Shelly loves the flavor and being turned on by the experience. Dawn is embarrassed to realize she was also loves it. She would have continued just as Shelly was.

She crams the remainder of the burger in her mouth. She almost hesitates before swallowing, enjoying the taste as it goes down.

She is surprised when Grady and Rusty hold up her hands. She has won. Feeling wind on her right nipple she looks down to see that her right boob has completely popped out. She wants to tell them to let go so she can adjust her top but then decides to just enjoy the admiring glances. Even the cell phones snapping shots make it more erotic.

“You won!” Grady seems proud of her. “That was great!”

Randy comes over and gives her a big hug. As Tony takes pictures of them, Randy’s hand sneaks over and tweaks her exposed nipple. Shit, she forgot to adjust it, not that her nipples did not enjoy the attention.

When they get back to the studio, Lacey is waiting to congratulate her. She greets Dawn with a long hug.

“You need to clean up. Let me help you,” She smiles, “Part of the spoils of winning.”

Dawn finds she does not mind the attention from Lacey. Hell, she likes it, a lot. Both are well sated by the end of the shower. Looking at the camera mounted in the shower, she knows the viewers have gotten a good show.

Having changed into another set of lingerie, she meets the others in the studio.

“Is there time for one BJ before we start the internet only portion of the show?” Tony asks.

Grady gives him and evil eye but then starts towards Dawn.

She holds up her hand. “I have given a lot of thought to this today,” she starts. “I just need to be able to keep home and work separate. So while I am at work, I don’t want to give you a blowjob or any type of sex.”

Grady nods his understanding.

“But that does not mean I can’t help someone else out and someone else cannot help you out.”

Grady blushes at the thought of seeing her get one of his friends off. Somehow, it had been erotic watching her go down on Randy earlier. And what she said did make sense in a twisted sort of way.

“I guess you are right.” he acquiesces.

“That is a good idea,” Shelly agrees.

She looks at Tony and then Rusty. Shelly can’t stay for the second portion of the show, so Dawn heads towards Rusty. She will let Shelly see whether Tony is as big as his bragging.

Dawn unzips Rusty’s pants. She looks up at him. It is such a strange feeling. The two couples have been friends for years. She almost turns away. Damn it all, she had promised to fill in for Lacy and Lacey would not hesitate. She looks again at his cock. It has such a nice curve to it. Although not as broad as Grady’s it is slightly longer. She starts licking his cock from the base.

It is so arousing to be sucking on his cock. He gasps as she mouths his balls. Yes he loves that, she smiles. Then she works her way up his pole, one hand holding his cock steady as her lips slide up his cock. By going sideways, she is able to keep more than half his cock covered with her lips as her tong flickers on the shaft.

More groans encourage her as free hand makes its way to her pussy and then her clit. She lightly strokes this as she sucks his cock in. Already she is close to losing it.

Within a few strokes he reaches her throat. She swallows him as she goes deeper onto his cock. A few weeks ago, she had been struggling with this part but now deep throating seems natural.

After a few minutes of this, Dawn begins groaning. She is so close and she knows Grady loves feeling her groan on his cock. Just thinking of Grady watching her pushes her the remaining way as her body surges with pleasure.

Rusty quickens the pace. No longer is her head bobbing as his hips thrust his cock into her. Then he groans louder, pulling her head towards his hips, and shoots his load into her throat, pulling back in time to give her a few shots of flavor in her mouth.

Damn it is a good taste.

She looks over at Grady; sure enough he is watching her as he began pumping his load into Farrah’s mouth.

What will the web session hold?