The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Sunrize Radio

Chapter 14

This is a fictional story. These are fictional characters. Any resemblance to the living is just a coincidence. If you are under 18 then go somewhere else.

In the separate story line I had mentioned Dawn and Shelly coming on the show to be pony girls with Lacey and Farrah. Grady used their hypnotic triggers to convince them it would be fun and that they wanted to be part of the show. This will come up later in this chapter.

This chapter has little sex. It tries to beef up the story line. If you don’t want to go through it, I will include a brief summary in chapter 15

* * *

What the hell.

Grady was always the first person in. But today someone was there ahead of him. He could hear someone inside. The door was still locked and there was no sign of forced entry so it had to be one of the crew.

Tony looked around as he came in. Everything seemed to be in its place. The sound was coming from down the hall. It sounded like... like a woman crying.

He followed the sound. It was coming from the set, from the couch.

As he made his way around it, he found Lacey there. She was curled up in a ball, crying. As he got closer, he noticed the bruises. Someone had roughed her up a bit, quite a bit.

“Lacey are you alright?”

She nodded.

“Should I call the police?” It must have been a mugging.

She shook her head no.

“It was... It... Frank.” She managed.

“Frank did this?”

She nodded.

What the hell! He would pulverize the freak.

“Why?”

She sat up, still hunched over. She avoided looking at him. “I hesitated when he tried to get me to fuck one of his coworkers, for money. I fucked him but I wouldn’t take the money. Frank was furious. He called me... It wasn’t nice. Then he slapped me around. Told me he was the man and I was his whore.”

Grady felt sick. Now it all made a sick kind of sense.

When Ray had first hypnotized Frank, he had told him to like what Lacey was doing on the show. Lacey was to like doing it for Frank. So as the show went, so went Frank and Lacey’s relationship. The prostitution must have been too much for both of them.

He bet when the man had offered her the money, Lacey had seen it wasn’t “Sunrize” cash and refused it. Frank didn’t know about the fake cash. He must have taken on the role of the pimp and smacked her around. He would see what he could do.

“If I can talk with Frank, do you want to go back to him?”

“No,” she said meekly. “He has been getting meaner and meaner with me since...” She burst into tears.

FUCK! WHAT HAD HE DONE!!

It was all Tony’s fault. But that did not seem to help. It was Grady who had agreed to make the hypnosis permanent. It had been him who had set it ups so that Lacey and Farrah had to prostitute themselves for “Sunrize” cash. He hadn’t fixed Frank so that he would not try it at home using real cash.

“Hello,” Rusty comes in. “Fuck what the hell happened?”

For the next half-an-hour Grady explains what has happened as each member comes in. While the others comfort her, Grady calls Dawn to explain.

“I am coming right over,” she tells him.

“You don’t have...”

“Like hell. Lacey is family,” she hangs up.

When Grady comes back in, he mouths, “Dawn is coming over,” to Tony and Rusty.

Rusty mouths back, “Shelly too.”

Great, Grady is sure everything was about to blow up.

“I am going to take Lacy into bedroom 1,” Farrah tells them. “She needs some rest.”

“You are right,” Grady agrees. “We will figure what to do about the show today. Lacey is obviously going to need a break.”

Lacey looks at him strangely.

Even now, Grady realizes, the impulse to perform in front of men is pushing her. He would have to do something about that, at least until she recovered.

As the women head off, the guys consult among themselves.

“What will we do for the show today?” Tony asks.

“Let’s run that segment from the XYZ’s company party we taped a few weeks ago. That will give us a good hour and a half to figure everything out.”

“I’ll set up the recording,” Rusty disappears to go to the control room.

“What the hell was Frank thinking?” Tony asks. “I am going to kill him.”

“No you won’t,” Grady told him. He explains his theory. Frank has seen Lacey be a whore on the show. Through hypnosis, they have encouraged Frank to use Lacey’s new talents at home. He tried hiring Lacey out, he became her pimp. Lacey would only whore for Sunrize bucks. She could refuse real cash and she did. Thus the beating.

“Can we just fix it?” Rusty asks.

“Lacey doesn’t want to go back to him,” Grady explains. “And I am not sure we could change Frank. Lacey has already confided with me that he has changed in his attitude towards her in the last few weeks. Even with the hypnosis, his love for her has been twisted with his lust. We just need to help her end it.”

“She could stay with me,” Tony offers.

Grady barely manages to keep a straight face. He bet Tony would love her to stay with him. “I have been thinking, that maybe she could stay here. This is a house. There are 2 bedrooms we only use for storage. We could consolidate the stuff and give her a private bedroom.”

“Yeah,” Tony concedes. Then he perks up. “We could put the site on 24/7. We can invite Farrah to move in with Lacey.”

“That could be a great idea,” Rusty agrees as he gets back.

“Well,” Grady starts.

“You would be guiltless Grady. It is my idea.”

Guiltless. “We would have to wait a week or two until Lacey is healed up.”

By now, Rusty has figured out that ‘Guiltless Grady’ is a trigger in Grady that allows Tony to get Grady to agree to his ideas. It does not seem to always work but it does work most of the time. Rusty thinks about blowing the whistle for all of ten minutes. Then he realizes he would be missing out on all the fun they were having with Lacey and Farrah. He decides to keep quiet. He only wishes he could use the trigger.

“Of course,” agrees Tony.

“Hello,” comes a feminine voice.

Grady and the men quiet down as Dawn joins them.

“Where is she?”

“Farrah is helping her get some rest, second bedroom on the left.”

“Does she have a place to stay?”

“We are talking about letting her stay here,” Grady explains. “We are going to ask Farrah to keep her company. I was going to see if Tony’s friends could go over with her and get her stuff later this week. She should have enough clothes here to be able to make it a few days.”

“That will work. I’ll go out later today and get her some hygiene stuff.” Dawn starts to leave and then turns around. “What are you going to do with her out of commission?”

“We will have to figure that out. We have a pre-recording playing now.”

She nods and continues down the hall.

* * *

Dawn cannot believe Frank would do this. She can’t believe Lacey isn’t going to press charges. She is so busy thinking about this that she misses the moaning coming from behind the door as she turns the handle.

She finds both of the women lying on the bed nude. Farrah is giving Lacey comfort in the only way she currently knows how; she is between Lacey’s legs kissing up her pussy. It does seem to be taking Lacey’s mind off her troubles.

Not long ago, Dawn would have turned around and left. Now she is drawn to the scene before her. She has had slight bi-tendencies ever since she experimented with a friend in college. But it was only been a short lived thing and never a temptation. But since the mud-wrestling contest, her enjoyment of women had increased. Then when Grady had allowed her and Shelly to be on a second episode as horses, the admiration of feminine bodies had blossomed. She still loved sex with her husband the most, the most she had in all her life, but she found scenes like this very hot.

It all made sense in some perverted way. So she surprises even herself when she strips down and joins them. When she starts kissing Lacey’s lips, Lacey’s eyes spring open in surprise. But then there is a wonderful look of happiness in her face. That clinches it.

When a short time later, Shelly joins them, Dawn is not surprised. They have talked with each other about their growing arousal with women. Shelly already knows she has leanings this way, most of her life. The last month or so have only increased them.

The women start by gently kissing each bruise. Dawn and Shelly concentrate on Lacey’s tits, each taking one. Farrah continues working on Lacey’s pussy.

“Please?” Lacey asks, giving Dawn a look.

Dawn nods. Getting up she squats over Lacey’s face while facing the other two women. As Lacey’s tongue comes in contact with Dawn’s pussy, she reaches out, cuddling Lacey’s free tit and tweaking one of Shelly’s tits. Shelly just looks at her and smiles, turning to give her more access.

Dawn loves what Lacey’s tongue is doing to her. She is rising quickly. So when Lacey loses it and begins moaning into Dawn’s pussy, she too goes over the edge.

Dawn moves off of Lacey who has a huge grin on her face. Her eyes already half closed. Dawn signals the other two women, and they all stop. Farrah crawls up on one side of Lacey and Shelly lies down on the other side. Dawn is able to curl like an upside down horse shoe over Lacey’s head.

Soon it is obvious that Lacey is sleeping. Thank God.

* * *

If any of them had been half aware, they might have seen the red light above the door pop on. Tony, having come down the hall to check on them, hears the groans from behind the door. He goes further down the hall to one of the spare rooms they had been talking about. There he grabs a travel laptop from one of the cases and logs into the system. It is a shock for him to see Dawn naked on the bed with the other two women. Damn, since she has lost weight, had become very hot. He himself prefers younger women but Dawn was a hot milf.

It is then that the idea forms in his head.

He texts messages Dawn.

* * *

Dawn hears her phone buzz from her purse. She looks around, by this time Tony has turned off the camera and the red light is off. What would Grady think if he comes in? She would be humiliated if someone caught her like this. A small shudder passes through her body at the thought of it.

She slides off the bed and gets her purse. It is Tony...

“Look, we need a replacement for Lacey while she recovers. Why not her?” Tony asks. “It is my idea, you would be guiltless Grady.”

Even without feeling guilty, Grady cannot go along with it.

“Yeah, why not?” comes a woman’s voice from the hall.

“Dawn, you can’t be serious?” Grady asks. “I would never have you submit yourself to what Lacey has to do.”

“Don’t think I have it in me?” Dawn is glad that Tony texted her. At first she had thought the idea of her filling in for Lacey as ridiculous. Then she realizes it is quite a turn on. It would only be for a week or two. She remembers how embarrassing and humiliating it was when Grady had allowed her and Shelly to do a few episodes with the girls. The mud wrestling had been bad enough but then he allowed them to dress up as horses and the four ‘mares’ had pulled the wagon around the public park. She found herself experiencing a small orgasm at remembering it.

Work is slow right now and she was sure her boss will let her have the time off.

Damn it, she could do it. She wants to do it. She signals Shelly and Farrah over. In whispers she explains the whole idea. Shelly says she wants a part in it but isn’t sure she can get out of work for the full two weeks.

“Call in while I go talk to Grady about it.” That is when she walks in on the conversation.

“You don’t think I am sexy enough?” she presses him.

“No, it’s...”

“And I refuse to work if you don’t allow her to,” Farrah tells him as she comes down the hall.

“It is settled then,” Dawn tells her husband.

Grady just stares at her.

“What is the agenda for today?” Dawn fills in the silence.

“A brief explanation is on the site,” Tony tells her.

She goes over to a free computer and brings up the website. Just seeing the introduction pictures of Farrah and Lacey almost makes her back out. Damn it all, she can do this. Then she finds the agenda for today. What is so bad about this?

“We don’t have to do those sketches” Grady breaks in.

“Don’t be silly,” Dawn tells him. “And if I hear you have changed or cancelled something you were planning on doing because of me, you will not want to come home.”

“What about work?”

“Already called them, they are fine with it.”

What was Grady to do? It is all on Tony anyways, her reminds himself.

“OK,” he finally agrees.

Rusty is laughing at Grady’s predicament.

“Don’t laugh too hard,” Shelly tells him as she comes around the corner. “I want a part of this too.”

“Sounds great,” Grady quickly replies giving the pale faced Rusty a glare and an evil grin.

“I can’t be here every day but I worked it out with my boss to have a few days off the next several weeks to help fill in. Today is one of them.”

“Glad to have you two aboard,” Grady forces a smiles.

“Farrah can show you were the ‘uniforms’ are,” Tony tells them.

“Not before I see it in writing, on the site,” glares Dawn. “I am not having you talk me out of it.” Tony told her to insist on that when he texted her.

“OK, OK,” Grady agrees. He had been hoping to intercept them in the dressing room and to use their triggers to set things right.

“Yeah, follow me.” Farrah leads them to the closer bedroom.

“What the hell just happened?” Grady groans.

“Fuck,” was all Rusty could say.

“Come on, you guys didn’t mind me sharing Farrah with you. All is fair,” Tony gloats.