The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Sunrize Radio

CHAPTER 13

This is a fictional story. These are fictional characters. Any resemblance to the living is just a coincidence. If you are under 18 then go somewhere else. Those who read my story should be thankful for a wonderful reader who helps edit my stories.

There are a few chapters that were broken off as a separate story (At The Ranch). They deal with bestiality and I wanted to keep them separate from this story line. It won’t enter this storyline at all. You will need to know that Lacey and Farrah when to Adam’s ranch (tasting contest) and experienced some animal sex. This takes place after they have returned.

A honk from a passing car catches Lacey’s attention. It is a dark night, lit only by the lights of the buildings around her and the street light she is standing under. A breeze stirred up by the cars passing causes the ruffled edge of her ultra-short yellow dress to brush against her upper thighs. The thin strip of material from her thong does little to shield her pussy from the breeze.

She smiles and waves seductively at the driver. Other than the leer on his face, he looks fairly average in appearance. He holds two fingers up to his face, licking between them. A small shudder goes through her body thinking of him licking her pussy. He stops the car at and backs up, opening the passenger window as he comes along side of her. She walks over and bends towards the open window. She can feel her boobs stretch the dangerously low hoop neckline on her dress. The gaudy faux-diamond necklace dangles down and her large matching earrings sway. She steadies herself on the edge of the window, balancing on her ridiculously tall heels and platforms of her thigh high black leather boots.

“Hey baby, want to go for a test ride.” He holds several bills out, hoping to entice her. Instead it disgusts her, as she realizes what she is doing. Still, she keeps a smile on her face to maintain her role.

“Fuck off,” she says whiles still smiling. “I am sure one of my friends will help you.”

He looks mad. He starts to lean forward to grab her when he sees something behind her. His eyes get big and he sits back.

“Yeah, whatever.”

As she stands back up, the guy squeals his tires in a hasty exit. Lacey looks behind her at Bruno, he had come forward from a door opening when she had given him the signal.

“Thanks,” she smiles at them. “Maybe I can give you a small reward at the end of the night.”

He smiles hungrily at her. “I promised Tony I would look after you. Hell, I would do it anyways.”

As he headed back to his ‘stations’ Lacey had to reflect on what she is doing.

* * *

‘Investigative reporting,’ Grady called it. When he talked to her about it on Monday, it sounded exciting. It sounded important. She was going to be more than a pretty face; she was going to do some real reporting. Then he had told her what her subject was, ‘Prostitution in the Community’.

It was not the most savory subject, but most stories done by serious reporter weren’t. She could ‘man up.’ They had talked about how to do it. Lacey was the one who said she had to blend in to the environment. This eventually morphed into her dressing as a hooker. Not that it was a drastic change from what she normally wore to work. Just more makeup and learning how to ‘sell’ her body.

So here she was on a street corner. The only other hooker around was Farrah, standing a street lamp away. She looked hot in her tight white shorts, leopard skin midriff shirt. Her white boots ended just short of her knees. She could just see the outline of Mario, another of Tony’s friends, in a doorway near her.

Grady had convinced Lacey that Farrah would help give her a credible witness, someone to back up her findings. Farrah had not taken long to convince. She was so eager to be part of it, she did not want to be left out.

* * *

She sees a car approaching. She makes a show of adjusting her thigh high stockings, hiking her dress up high enough for anyone passing by to catch a glimpse of her scantily clad pussy. Playing the role, she reminds herself.

An older man approaches in a car. He must be in his forties. He is holding up some money as he pulls up. Suddenly she gets a better look at him. He is much older than she first thought. Wonder if he still has his teeth. She bends over and hangs her head in the car window. The stench coming from him is awful.

“Looking for some fun,” he tells her with a smile on his face. His breath is disgusting. “Looking for a slut to play with.”

Lacey tries not to cringe; she tries to play the part of a lady-of-the-night. It is good money. She should go with him. A hooker wouldn’t refuse him.

Lacey looks around for any cops, seeing none, she hops in the car. It is only a few blocks from her corner to the cheap motel. She already has a key for room 69. After directing him where to park, she gets out of the car and hooks his arm, leading him to her seedy room.

Click away in her high heels, she reaches into her sparkling red sequence purse for the key. It is only as she goes to open the door that she realizes the enormity of what she is doing. She is prostituting herself. She is selling her body for money. She can stop now.

She is being a reporter, she reminds herself. How can she report on prostitution without experiencing it?

As they enter the room, the old man pinches her ass. She turns around and tries to distract him with a huge long kiss. Just ignore the smell, she tells herself. In seconds, he has her skirt hiked up around her waist as his hands maul her ass. She manages to kick the door closed so no one can see.

Finally breaking his hold, she walks into the room, signaling the ‘John’ to sit on the bed. The room is run down. Peeling wall paper hangs on the walls that are thin enough that she can hear the groans and moans of other women and men from the adjoining room, some other whore turning a trick. As she walks across the room, she catches a glimpse of herself in the mirror.

She has her makeup on heavy. Bright rouge lips stands out on her face with heavy eye liner and purple eye shade. The skimpy dress looks more like a paint job and the black fishnet stocking being held up with black garters that are plainly visible.

Even as she unzips the dress she feels so dirty. ‘STOP!’ she tells her hands, even as she steps out of the dress. Her boobs bounce freely, unrestrained by any bra.

Turning around she finds the man has already stripped his pants.

Kissing her again, she feels his cock rub against her barely covered pussy. Turning he pushes her to the bed. Pulling her panties to the side, he slides unceremoniously in.

She expects to be dry but she is not. The excitement and humiliation has again caused her body to respond. As the man pumps his cock in her even as he keeps a constant chatter up.

“You cheap whore. You smelly slut. Just a cum bucket looking to hold some of my cum.”

It is degrading to listen to this man. It is humiliating. It is extremely arousing. It isn’t long until she feels his pace quicken. He is going to lose it. She wants to be disgusted but she finds herself riding the edge with him.

“Fill your filthy whore with your filthy load!” She hears herself cheering. “Yes, fuck me!! Fuck me hard!! Give it all to your cum bucket!!”

At the last minute he pulls out and points his cock at her face. Spurt after spurt hits her face. The hot feel of the cum hitting her causes her body to exploded. Even in the throes of passion, she tries to get all the cum she can.

Pulling her face to his cock, he commands her, “Now clean up your mess.”

Eagerly she sucks every last drop of his and her cum from his cock. Finally letting go over her head, she falls back against the bed.

“Not a bad fuck,” he comments, throwing the money he had offered earlier at her. Then her turns around, pulls on his pants, and leaves.

Lacey lays there for a little while, taking in all she had just done. She feels so filthy and used. Finally she gets up. She stuffs the money in her purse as she heads to the bathroom to clean up. She uses a douche to freshen up.

After applying new makeup, she straightens out her skirt and heads back to the streets. She has a long night ahead of her.

The guys are in the room next door. There is only a recording of heavy sex playing to add to the ambiance for Lacey. Several monitors show Lacey’s room from different angles. Rusty is busy editing the video before uploading it to their site. The ‘old man’ sits with several other men. They are all congratulating him. He is only in his 40’s, in jeans and a t-shirt. Other than the smell of sex, he is quite clean.

“Who’s next?” Grady asks.

“I am,” says a college age man.

“Here,” Grady hands him some play money. “Remember, she is really into this fantasy that she is a whore. Treat her like one. Got it?”

“Yeah,” he grins. “Can I take her ass?”

“Just have to pay for it,” Grady jokes, handing him a few more fake bills.

Grady holds him there, giving Lacey time to walk back to the street corner. As he leaves, he looks at the remaining ten men. “Did some of you want to double team her?” he asks

“Triple team,” grins a couple of twenty-year olds.

“I call the pussy,” one of them hollers.

“No way,” another protest.

“Just take your turns,” Grady assures them. “I will send you three in last and you can have a few hours with her.”

They grin at him.

It has worked out so well. After convincing her to act as a whore, he had convinced her she might have to do a few tricks in order to keep up appearance. Investigative reporters had to do things like that.

* * *

At first Lacey balked at the idea.

He continued working on her. “Are you a little afraid to do it?”

“Yes. And I won’t sell my body. That makes me a sex object. It is so wrong.”

“How about if you didn’t do it for real money?” he probed her.

“What? What would I do it for if not for real money?”

She had a confused look on her face.

“You have played sex games? What if we make it a sex game?”

“How?” she asked.

“We will have a contest and the contestants will win ‘Sunrize’ cash. With ‘Sunrize’ cash, they will be able to proposition you and Farrah. This will allow us to screen who the men are and help to keep you and Farrah safe.”

It wasn’t much different than some of the other contests they had played recently. “OK,” she reluctantly agreed.

They worked out a contest where the callers would try to guess which of the ladies holes was filled. If they guessed correctly, one of the girls would spin the prize wheel and awarded the amount shown. Amounts on the board ranged from 50 to 500. If they guess which guys cock was in the hole, they could double their money. They guys loved this game.

On Wednesday, after the end of the show, Grady took it a step further.

Grady started out with, “If you know it is a setup, would you truly get the feel of a hooker?”

“I suppose not.” Lacey answered.

“Then while you are doing it, it would be better if you did not remember it was setup. That would make it more real. Does that make sense?”

“I guess,” she conceded.

“The men will still use ‘Sunrize’ cash but it would look like real money to you. But your subconscious will see the difference. If someone approaches with real cash, you will be able to refuse the pickup. But if they pay with ‘Sunrize’ cash, you will go with them. Do you understand?”

“Yes.”

“Who do you think uses cheap whores?” he asks her.

“Filthy men. Toothless, greasy, dirty men.”

“Then that is how you must imagine the men who I send to you.”

“When it is done, you will know it all part of the show. A part of you will remember seeing the ‘Sunrize’ cash and you will remember that the customers were listeners and what they really looked like. You know it was all your imagination but, in order to report on the investigation, it will all seem real to you. It will almost seem like separate instances.” Grady finishes the hypnosis session.

The girls were nervous but ready.

“Now go home and get some sleep, it is going to be a long night tonight.

* * *

The women perform perfectly. If you watch their faces, brief glimpses of horror cross their face as they realize what they are doing. These are replaced with looks of extreme lust and pleasure as the humiliation causes them to go to even higher heights.

“Three? At one time?” Lacey asks as the last set of guys approach her. They are a motley bunch, she is not sure the youngest is more than sixteen. (In reality, they are the college kids Grady had talked to earlier. One of them is only 5′—4″ but he would never be mistaken for a teenager). They all hold out the ‘Sunrize’ cash. How can she refuse?

Two of them cram into the back seat with her on the ride to the hotel. The whole time their hands are running over her legs, crotch, or breasts. She is so worked up by the time they get to the hotel room she can barely walk. They help her to the room. She wonders briefly how they know which room to bring her to but the though is lost in all that is happening.

The dark haired man, reeking of alcohol, seems in charge. She nicknames him ‘Boss’. He directs the other two, telling them to get their dicks out. He guides her to her knees between them. She knows what is expected of her at this juncture.

She imagines that the cock of the druggy loser is already slimy. She shudders thinking about what is on it. (The most drugs the guy has done in his life is a joint during his senior year of high school.)

The man on her left looks like and smells like a filthy truck driver. His cock feels very thick in her hands. (He was slightly heavy but only just noticeably so.)

The man in charge pulls out his cock and shoves it in her face. She quickly sucks it up. Maybe this would be easy money, she tells herself.

“Enough of that,” Boss withdraws from her mouth, “Time for some real fun.” He sits on the bed. “Get rid of the clothes, they only get in the way.”

She pulls the skirt over her head and goes to take off her stocking.

“Leave those on,” he interrupts, “just take off your panties.”

As she takes off her panties, he pulls off his pants. His large cock stands at attention for her.

It is like a drug to her, seeing that hard cock. She is drunk on lust. She wants it so bad.

When he says, “What are you waiting for?” It draws her like a magnet. She jumps up and sits on his lap, her legs on either side of him. He nods to the Kid, who climbs up on the bed next to him. She bends down, almost in half to reach his cock. Guiding it to her mouth, she starts sucking on him and massaging his cock. Both of them manhandle her tits. Kid grabs a hand full of her hair, pulling her mouth down until he is completely submerged.

She was not surprised to feel Trucky’s cock pressed up against her asshole.

Stopping, she manages to pull her head free and holler, “Lube it first, asshole!” She feels his grimy hands slide along her thighs, scooping up the extra moisture is already oozing from her. She cannot believe how moist she is. A minute later, the cock is again pressing against the nether regions, now moist with her own juices.

Luckily, she has already had one cock up her ass tonight, so it does not take much pressure until Lacey feels him penetrate her ass.

“Nice and tight,” he comments. “We will try to alleviate that.”

It takes several thrusts before his thick cock is able to make it completely in. After a few minutes, the discomfort becomes pleasurable. They work on timing their thrusts but are only partially successful in this. Still the feel in her pussy and ass of being rubbed between the two cocks is unbelievable. It is not long until she is groaning.

“Fuck yeah.” Kid loves the feel of her groans on his cock.

Then the reality of the situation hits her. She is whoring out her body, She has three men gang banging her and she doesn’t even know their names. Her mouth, ass, and pussy are full. It is wrong, so very wrong... ..

“YES. Slam it in me. DO ME GOOD!!” Lacey screams as she reaches and goes over the peak. It is so wonderful a feeling. The kid spurts his load over her face as she releases his cock... Soon after she feels a warm feeling flood her bowels followed shortly by Boss’s load in her cunt. The wave continues as she is filled up.

The men take a short break, allowing Lacey to come back. She sucks them clean and is amazed to find them hard again. This is thanks to the blue pills Grady had sold them shortly before they had headed out to pick Lacey up.

It all starts again, this time the kid is lying on his back and has his cock in her pussy, Trucky is getting his cock sucked clean and Boss is working on her rear entrance.

By the end of the two hour whoring session, they have each had a turn in each of her holes. She is very sore and exhausted. It is only after the men leave and Grady comes and picks her up that she remember that she isn’t really a whore, those weren’t slime balls but faithful listeners, and the money has all been fake. It was all for her investigative reporting, wasn’t it?

It was Thursday morning and she and Farrah had to go right from the working the streets to working the radio.

“The two of you, catch some shut eye. The three of us took cat naps while you were busy.”

Lacey finds herself blushing at the thought of the whole night. Farrah and she curl up in the back of the SUV and fall asleep together.

Grady wishes them sweat dreams, “Nighty night, finger fucking Farrah.”

A short time later that Lacey wakes up. They have arrived at the office, the new office. As much as management still wants to keep the show, they need to distance themselves somewhat. Grady found this house and bought it as an investment. From here they could host the show. It is much bigger than what they had. They had the basic equipment installed while they were away at the ranch. More goodies were added each day. The addition of bedrooms and shower were a needed necessity due to the new games they now played.

Farrah and Lacey were hardly aware of their surroundings until they got to the new studio. Next thing she was aware of she was sitting in front of the mike. She must be sleep walking.

A smell of sweat and sex assaults her nose and she is momentarily translated back to the previous night. A small ripple of pleasure shoots through her. Grady has made sure that they are good with what they have done, embarrassed about enjoying it but with no lasting guilt.

“Good Morning all you Joes,” Grady greets the audience. “We have two very special guests with us today.”

Lacey looks around in confusion.

“Our very own whores,” he jokes.

Lacey gives him a playful punch. Both she and Farrah turn several shades of red.

“They are still dressed in their working clothes. So Lacey, how many men did you fuck?”

“Ten... well if you count seconds or thirds. More than 10.”

“Farrah?”

“Twelve if you count Bruno and Mario.”

Grady turns his attention to the camera mounted near him and directs his speech towards the audience. “If you have any questions you would like to ask our two whores, call 1800-FUK-YOUU. That is 1800-FUK-YOUU.”

He turns back towards the women. “Was it enjoyable?”

“Yes,” the both answered, extremely embarrassed at their own enthusiasm.

“What did it feel like to sell your body?”

“It was very degrading,” Lacey starts looking at the floor. She starts squirming in her seat as her arousal increases. Farrah just nods.

“In what way?” Grady asks and then holds up his hands. “We will get back to that. Right now our phones are ringing off the hook.”

Clicking a button, he answers the line, “Hello, you have reached the Sunrize.”

“Hello, this is Fred. I would like to ask Lacey a question?”

“Yes,” Lacey prompts him.

“How did it feel to have my c**** shoved in your p****? You were one great F***.”

“OK, folks,” Brady is shaking his head as he hangs up on him. “You have to remember we still need to keep our language clean on the air.”

“Well, I am sure I enjoyed it,” blushes Lacey. “You were all very enjoyable.”

“Hello, you have reached the Sunrize.”

“Hello, this is Tom. Farrah, what were your most favorite tricks last night?”

Farrah looks very uncomfortable. “I have to admit it was having two men at one time.”

“What was so good about it?” Tom continues.

“Well. This is embarrassing. But... I never had someone in my back... ah door and ah... my front door at the same time.”

“Hello, you have reached the Sunrize,” Grady tries to keep things rolling. There is quite a queue of phone calls.

“Hello, this is Jeff. Lacey, did you have two men at the same time and did you enjoy it?”

She squirms thinking about it. “Not two men. I did have three at one time.”

“And you did all three together?” he asks somewhat aghast.

“Technically I had two of them doing me and was kissing the third,” she answered. Would this day never end?

“Hello, you have reached the Sunrize,” Grady goes to the next call.

“Lacey, you were great last night,” comes a quick compliment before he hangs up.

“Thank you,” Lacey manages.

“Hello, you have reached the Sunrize.”

“Did either of you do anyone you know?”

“Yes,” Farrah admits. “One of my brother’s friends.”

“Have you or would you have ever slept with him otherwise?”

“No.”

“Hello, you have reached the Sunrize.”

“Did either of you try any new things last night?”

“You mean besides doing three guys?” Lacey jokes. “Well I did kiss someone while lying on my back. That was a new experience.”

“Was it good?”

“Yes. I did enjoy it. Not more than any other position though,” she hesitates for a second. Should she share this? It was for the listeners’ enjoyment even if it made her uncomfortable. “I did enjoy the ease of being able to give some attention to some lower parts of my body at the same time.”

“Hello, you have reached the Sunrize.”

“Farrah...”

And so the questioning continued, almost the complete hour.

“Our two whores have been very forthcoming,” Grady ended the segment. “It you want to see more, check out the podcasts on our site, they were filmed during their investigative reporting. Right now, the women are barely able to sit up. We are sending off to shower and sleep. They both need a little rest.”

Grady shoos them off.

They headed to the bathroom together.

“Do you mind if I shower first?” Lacey ask.

“How about we shower at the same time?” Farrah asks back.

It only takes a second for Lacey to agree. For one, she loves being with Farrah. Secondly, she knows the internet audience will love to see them in the shower together. The whole house has cameras in it, she knew the shower must.

Stripping off their stinky whore outfits feels good and sad. Part of them enjoyed the role, part was so glad to get out of it.

The Shower stall is easily big enough for the two of them. Hell, it could have fit a couple more people in it. The hot shower feels so good. Lacey loves washing Farrah off. Sudsing up her breasts feels so good. She can tell Farrah loves it. Lacey grabs Farrah’s ass with both hands and pulls her in close. They both started French kissing, rubbing their bodies together to soap up.

Finally done, they dry each other off. By the time they get to the king size bed they are all over each other. Lacey loves the taste of Farrah’s pussy, especially with the mingled flavors of several of the men from the previous night. She finds herself wishing she could have been there with them. It would have been such...

She arches her back as Farrah’s tongue and fingers bring her over the edge. Damn that felt so good. She manages to return the favor before passing out on the bed. None of the audience complains about them forgetting to pull up the sheets.

As she dozes off, Lacey wonders what Frank will make of all this.