The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Sunrize Radio

Chapter 12

This is a fictional story. These are fictional characters. Any resemblance to the living is just a coincidence. If you are under 18 then go somewhere else. I would like to thank a wonderful writer for helping me sound more literate than I am. It was great to have her help.

While Lacey finishes getting ready, she reflects back on the past week. It has been a hell of a week.

Monday, she had been tied to a bondage rack and fucked repeatedly by her three coworkers. It was the first time someone had ever fucked her ass. Even O’Leary, the weather man, had joined in at one point. Frank tried her ass out that night, not to be left out.

Tuesday was the tamest day. Still on the bondage theme, both Lacey and Farrah had ended up in a stockade, the type that early American communities used for punishment by locking people up in the town square to be heckled by everyone. Grady, Tony, and Rusty took full advantage of their position to fuck them several times. By then, Lacey had come to terms about being fucked by the guys. It was for the show, she reminded herself. And everyone, including her, enjoyed it.

Wednesday had been career day. She had been dressed as a WEW (Women’s Extreme Wresting or Women’s Erotic Wrestling) wrestler. Of course the guys made it more like a WXW (Women’s X-Rated Wresting). She had on a pair of black spandex shorts with suspenders that hugged and showed every contour of her body underneath. A red shelf bra held her boobs up and gold nipple tassels had covered her tits. She completed the outfit with a pair of high-top black wresting sneakers; Farrah’s outfit matched Lacey’s.

They had gone to a local bar which the owner had opened in the morning just for the radio show. He had cleared some tables and set up a 12 foot by 12 foot mud pit. Lacey had thought that the bar would be about empty since it was early in the morning. She could not have been more wrong; the place was packed.

Dawn and Shelly had come to be the opposing tag team. Damn! They had gotten into shape the last few months. Dawn had not only lost her pouch, she was now very toned up. Shelly was also looking good though her change was not as extreme. The two wives wore spandex shorts with suspenders but on top they wore teal-green tank-tops over their bras.

Lacey and Dawn were first to wrestle. After Lacey tagged Farrah, Dawn had swapped with Shelly. Lacey’s and Farrah’s adhesive tassels fell off within minutes of being in the ring. Dawn’s and Kelley’s tank-tops became transparent when covered in wet mud. Strangely, all four of the short’s crotches tore out early in the match and no one was wearing underwear. They flashed quite a few people. The tag teams lasted about fifteen minutes before they all of them ended up in the pit together. They paired off with Dawn against Lacey and Shelly against Farrah. Thinking back, Lacey remembered that at one point Dawn was sitting down on her chest with her legs on either side of Lacey’s head. Lacking the strength to throw her off, Lacey had used her tongue on Dawn’s exposed pussy to distract her long enough to gain an edge. Then fingers started slipping in holes and nipples were sucked on. By the end, the four women were too busy getting each other off to care who was on top. Grady declared it a tie.

Dawn and Shelley quickly disappeared, embarrassed but turned on by what had transpired. Lacey and Farrah ended up staying to pose for pictures with the remaining patrons. Although they were still embarrassed by the fondling they were getting from strangers, they both were becoming accustomed to having their boobs squeezed and their pussy and ass fingered. It is all for the audience, Lacey had to keep reminding herself.

Thursday, Lacey and Kelley were tied to the fuck machines again. It was another Truth or Lie session. Lacey won this time, though only by a couple of seconds as she was cumming shortly after Farrah. The guys again took advantage of them, making sure both holes were filled at times. She had wondered how they were keeping going so long until she had seen Tony handing out the blue pills. Even they have to do unnatural things for the show, she reasoned.

Today was ‘Pet Day’. Lacey catches a reflection of herself in a mirror. She can’t believe she has allowed herself to be talked into this. ‘Race Day’, is another idea of Tony’s, but Grady has gone along with it. The reader poll shows the audience loves the idea.

So here she is, on pet day, dressed as a horse. Well, dressed is the wrong word. She is painted as a horse. She has shown up two hours early so a team of body painters from Classic Wrap can paint her up. Now she is painted from head to toe as a taupe brown horse, with large white spots. The largest swatch of white is on her shoulders. Another three inch diameter circle is over her left eye. She is almost completely painted. The painters have left her breasts, her ass cheeks, and a small wedge of skin around her pussy white. It ‘accentuates’ her figure, they assured her. Even ‘horse’ ears have been attached over her normal ears.

She wears white knee-high platform boots with low heels. A white furry fabric stretches from the top of the boot to the toe, giving her feet a Clydesdale look, and she is wearing white bondage gloves on her arms. Tony has attached nipple-ring jewelry to her that has tiny bells that jingle as she moves. It reminds her of the nipple clips from Monday. At least these nipple rings are held on with thin clear elastic like what might be used for orthodontic braces and they aren’t painful. Still, the thought of her exposed, banded nipples being on display and the tugging at them as she moved is keeping her nipples in a constant state of erection.

Of course they have not forgotten the dildo/vibrator black horse tail. For a mane, they have added hair extensions. With these, they have also braided leather strips into her hair in a French braid. Combined with the extensions, her hair now makes it half-way down her back. The leather strips continue down her back and attach to the base of her tail. This serves a dual purpose. It keeps the base of her tail securely seated in her asshole, her tail itself arched up over her rump and it keeps her head pulled back and her chest thrust out.

“Need to fix those hands,” she hears one of the men say. “Here, let me help you with that. Just relax.” As he talks he pulls her hands behind her back and starts lacing them into the leather strips going from her ass to her head.

“Whoa. What are you doing?” Lacey demands.

“Part of the rules to this race,” he explains. “All the women have to comply.”

“What if I trip or fall?”

“That doesn’t happen. The rig is set to keep you from falling to the ground.”

“Keep me from... Did he say rig?” Lacey stops as she sees Farrah coming out. They have already laced her hands up to her elbows behind her back.

Farrah’s horse body is a dark brown version of Lacey’s. Even her hair has been temporarily dyed black. Her boots and gloves are white and her tail is black to match her mane. Looking at Farrah, Lacey has to admit it is a very sexy look.

“There,” she hears the man behind her say. She is trussed up tight. She will have to talk to Grady and get him to change the rules for today. She heads off to find him. Farrah trails behind.

She finds him already on the air. “Wow, there they are! How are my mares,” chuckles Grady as he puts the mike towards them.

“Neigh! Neigh! Snort.” Lacey does her best imitation of a horse, stamping her stamping her feet. Farrah joins in. It is for the audience, she reminds herself.

“If you don’t have the online service, you are missing quite a sexy sight. I will post a few pictures on the free site, just to give you a taste. Lacey is a taupe brown horse and Farah is a deep-dark brown horse.”

“Today we are down at the horse tracks. We cannot give you the exact location because of legal issues but it is the defunct one near the state border. If you can figure where that is, you are welcome to join us today.”

“With us today are members of the local “Pony Girl” society. For them it is not a novelty to dress their women as horses but a fairly common occurrence. Isn’t that correct, Allen?”

“Yes,” agrees an older gentleman. “We run our ponies as often as we can. We have several organized races throughout the year.”

“Wow!” comments Grady. “Allen is the president of the club. I just wanted to comment that not all the owners are men. Several lady owners seem to be out here today.”

“You are correct. Although there are not as many woman owners as men, there are several lady owners who love their mares and love to watch them run.”

Lacey feels so strange being talked about like she is a piece of property, so cheap. Fuck she is horny. Unable to rub her pussy with her hands trussed, she tries relieving her growing itch by secretly rubbing her thighs together.

‘Are there male ponies?”

“Indeed there are. We have one or two events during the year where we share a track. There is only one event were they race each other. ”

“Lacey and Farrah need to get their harnesses on. Tony will lead our mares down. There are a couple of men who have offered their services to us today.”

As Grady continues with the interview Tony reaches over Lacey’s head and starts to slip a bar into her mouth. Not a metal bar but a leather cylinder. She tries to relax. It is a damn halter bridle, complete with a bit! It even has a large red puffy feather on the headgear which stands straight up from her forehead. A fucking Bridle?! They are making her wear a bridle! It even has small blinders on them. This cuts her peripheral vision down to almost nothing. She wants to just end this whole charade but there is the audience to consider.

Then Tony attaches the reins to the halter. And not only to the halter, but two leather straps hang down from the reins which he clips to those damn nipple rings they have put on her. As Tony tugs on them, she feels the bands around her nipples tighten. Damn they are sensitive.

As she heads down to the track, she notices several pony girls in the center. The people guiding them are having them parade around like they are horses. There is even a small steeple section where the women are jumping.

The crowd cheers. It is a hell of a crowd, the largest the pony girl event had ever seen. To Lacey, it was made even larger by Grady’s suggestion that she was to see three times as many people as were there. The crowd of several hundred became a crowd of a thousand. It was quite intimidating.

Looking back at the other pony girls, she notices none of the other women are painted up like Lacey and Farrah but all have leather bodices or similar horse tack.

Then Lacey sees a group of women preparing for the race. Shit, when she finally agreed to the race idea, she thought of it as several women, dressed as horses, running around the track. But she had never considered sulkies. They were hooking them up to sulkies! Even as she watched, one woman was prancing around with a man cracking a whip at her.

“Tony, I can’t do this,” she tries to tell him, but only mumbles came out through the bit in her mouth. She tries pulling back but the reins tug on her nipples and keep her from resisting. She feels like she is being dragged around by her nipples. This is for the listeners, she chants to herself. Oh shit.

As they approach they see Rusty dressed as a jockey. “You’re my ride,” he smiles at Lacey. “We had to get Farrah’s younger brother, Brad, to be the jockey for her.”

Poor Farrah. Her twenty-year-old brother has always been a little prick. He seems to have stopped maturing mentally at thirteen, and he is always teasing his older sister.

Smack! “Hey sis,” she hears Brad greet Farrah with a smack on her bare ass. “It is going to be fun to ride your ass for once.”

“Look, there is Lacey,” she hears someone shout. There was a cheer from the crowd. When the applause dies down, so does her resistance. She doesn’t like her position any more than she did a few minutes before but the listeners want it. For the listeners, she tells herself again.

“You are racing in the amateur class,” Rusty informs her as two men start strapping a harness to her. One part of the harness goes over her shoulders, attaching to a wide belt around her waist. The front straps join at a ring between her breasts and a single strap continues through the ring to the belt around her waist.

The bars from the sulky attach at her waist and also at the tops of her shoulder straps. The bars continue on in front of her and two leg stands point down towards the ground. While standing, the bars are about ten inches off the ground but Lacey realizes that, if she falls, the bars will keep her suspended off the ground and the straps attached to her shoulders will keep her from falling forward. That is what the man meant when he said the rigs would catch her if she fell. The sulky is made to keep the pony from hitting the ground, one small benefit.

“You cannot have run in more than two previous races to race in this heat,” she hears someone say. Well, that’s good; maybe she won’t make such a fool of herself. Then she laughs through the bridle bit. Hell, how much more of a fool could she be?

“All set,” one of the men tells Rusty, slapping Lacey on the ass.

She feels the sulky wiggle as Rusty climbs in. The reins bounce as he flicks them and calls, “walk”.

Grady had sent Lacey a link to a you-tube video of a training video for “pony girls.” On the video, the women did not have a sulky on but were in a show. She had watch as the video demonstrated the difference between walk, trot, canter and gallop. Grady had told her to practice it last night. Frank had loved the idea and he sat on the couch calling the commands to her. She had worked up quite a sweat by the time she was done. Frank loved fucking her when she was sweaty.

“Trot.” Lacey lifts her legs and bounces more as she trots.

“Canter.” Lacey starts pumping her knees in a more pronounced upward motion as she begins to jog. Her tits start bouncing up and down. She is an avid runner and even runs without bras lately. Still it has not prepared her for how much nude tits bounce when running. They bells are ringing merrily as her boobs fly up and down. She follows the lead of Rusty as he directs her with the reins. Each tug reminds her of how the reins are attached to her.

“Look at those boobs bounce,” she hears a man’s voice call from the crowd. She has to turn her head to see him because of the blinders. There is quite a crowd standing by watching her prance.

Rusty snaps the reins. The tug on her nipples gets her attention as she turns to face forward.

“Love to ride that pony,” comes another voice. The comments keep coming with the ensuing laugher from the crowd. The attention gets her very moist.

“Gallop.” She begins the motion most people have done as a young person.

“Whoa,” he pulls back on the reins. “Almost time for the race. We better head back to the gates.” He directs her back.

There are eight pony girls in the gates. Three of them look overweight and one of them is fairly short. Of the five left, only three give her concern—Farrah and two of the other ponies. Women, Lacey reminds herself.

In the gate, she finds Grady waiting. “I thought you might want a carrot before the race.” He unzips his pants and unclips the harness at her shoulders. A clip on the halter allows the bit to be removed. Now is her chance to tell him to call this off.

“Grady,” she starts.

“Yeah,” he seems impatient with her as she delays his blowjob.

“Thanks for the carrot,” she hears herself joke as she goes down on him. It is an awkward position, still strapped to the sulky. She feels so exposes as she sucks him off outdoors, but his cock tastes delicious.

She manages to get him off just before the official comes by.

“One minute,” the elderly man tells them, leering at her as she licks the cum from her lips.

Grady slips the bit back into place and resets the harness.

“Good Luck, girl.” He slaps her ass as she leaves.

Why didn’t she speak up? Grady had seemed to be enjoying her humiliating role. Did she really want his approval that badly? The taste of his cum in her mouth says it all, though.

A bugle sounds. Lacey gets ready.

A true Harness Race uses a moving gate. But for simplification, a standing gate is used at the pony girl races.

Ding! Ding! Ding! The gate opens.

Lacey does not try any fancy struts as she springs from the gates. She is on full force forward mode. She can hear the ponies and jockeys around her but her blinders keep her focused on the track ahead.

She sprints for all she is worth. A normal harness race is close to a mile long. The pony girl race is a 5/8 of a mile event or one time around the track.

Rusty is slapping the reins against her back to encourage her to run faster. She can only see one rider and pony in front of her. She pushes herself a little harder. Slowly she is catching up. She can see the sweat on the women’s ass as she comes along side. The driver whips the other pony’s ass. The whip might not be a full-fledged whip but it cracks like a real one and it leaves a red stripe across her ass.

Lacey wonders if Rusty has a whip like that.

They manage to pass the other pony just beyond the halfway point. Damn her tits hurt from all the bouncing around.

As she closes in on the finish line, she can hear someone coming up beside her. It is then that Rusty uses his ‘whip’. This is not a conventional whip. It is a whip handle with cloth extending off for the whip part. But the cloth is not the motivator. It is the wireless remote built into the handle that motivates. It activates the vibrator in the tail of Lacey’s ass, and it sends a low current up her ass, shocking her.

When Lacey feels it, she just about jumps out of her skin. FUCK! That hurts. It fucking hurts and sends shivers of pleasure through her. Lacey is still getting used to the idea that pain can be pleasurable but this is definitely one time it is true.

And motivate her it does. She almost forgets how spent she is as she picks up her pace. Rusty zaps her several more times until she crosses the finish line.

She is going to shove this tail up his ass, she thinks to herself.

Then the cheers go up and someone place a lea on her neck. Rusty gets out and pets her ass. “Good girl.”

Tony comes and clips a rope onto her halter. “I’ll take her for a cool down walk.” She needs it, sweat is pouring off her body.

“Can I have a picture with her,” one man asks.

“Sure,” Tonty agrees.

For the half-hour she poses with men and even some women. Some want to be in the sulky. Others want to stand next to her. Some even fondle her in front of the camera. She knows several of them; there is the bagger at her grocery store, the guy who sold her a car last year, and her dental hygienist, just to name a few.

And she knows they will be sharing those photos. She will be all over the internet by the end of the day.

“You must be thirsty, follow me,” Tony finally leads her to the stalls.

Two guys from earlier help her out of the sulky. She hopes they will untie her arms but no one offers and no one takes off her bridle.

Tony leads into a narrow stall. There is a bucket of water tied on the wall at the end of the stall and it is about waist high. At least it is a clean bucket, Lacey thinks to herself. She stares at it for a few seconds before realizing what is expected. Bending over and keeping her knees straight, staying in character, she starts sucking the water in. Damn, if she could talk she would have them remove the bit.

She is about to straighten up when Tony ties the rope to a peg on the wall. This only gives her inches of lead and she finds herself stuck in a bent over position.

“Let me up,” she tries to say. Again it comes out as just mumbles.

“I’ll be right back,” Tony tells her. He squeezes past her to get out.

He is only gone a few minutes when Lacey hears some talking. Did Tony remember to close the stall door? She tries to look back but the rope holding her head and the blinders do not allow her to see behind her.

Then someone enters the stall. She hears a zipper being opened. It must be Tony. He pushes her tail aside and strokes her pussy.

Then, with his hands on her hips, he slides his cock into her pussy. She is no longer sure it is Tony. Maybe it is Rusty? She tries to guess which of the guys it could be. It doesn’t seem to matter; she is getting off from it. The idea of being bent over, tied down, and screwing some guy in a partially public place is an aphrodisiac. It isn’t long until she is groaning through her bit and pushing back against each forward thrust. It is exhilarating. It is... A wave of pleasure washes over her and keeps washing over her as the man behind her squirts into her pussy and finishes up.

“Hey guys, she is in here,” hollers the guy behind her.

Lacey stiffens. She does not know who the voice belonged to. Has some total stranger just fucked her? Has she gotten off being fucked by a stranger? What if they kidnap her?

It might have eased her fear to know that these weren’t some random strangers. The station crew won’t let just anyone fuck her; she is their friend and a valuable commodity. Lacey had drawn these men’s names yesterday from what she thought was random callers. It was actually a list of several of the men who had hoped to enter in the sperm tasting contest. Their samples had already come back clean.

Grady, Tony, and Rusty are just a few stalls down, recording and broadcasting the event live onto the internet site.

Meanwhile the first man has made to Lacey’s face, and he is definitely a stranger. He moves the bucket out of the way and sticks his cock in her face. “Want a carrot,” he jokes.

Lacey does what any self-respecting woman dressed in a horse harness would do; she immediately opens her mouth, swallows his cock and starts sucking. She loves the mixture of her sperm and his cum. While she sucks, another man comes in and moves into position behind her. With one shove he is deeply lodged in her. Fuck he has the biggest cock she has ever felt. Her nipple bells start ringing as he bangs into her.

It is several hours later before all six of the winners have finished. Aroused by her erotic costume and her enthusiasm, the men have fucked her at least twice each. Unbeknownst to Lacey, Farrah is having her own fun with her jockey and another group of winners further down.

What would Frank think, she wonders, as Tony comes back and unties her? Would he understand? How could he?

She needn’t worry. Grady has talked to Frank about ‘Lusty Lacey’ at least once a day all this week. It no longer upsets Frank to think about having his girl fucked by other men. Hell, it excites him. So much so that he looks forward to sharing Lacey with his poker buddies.

Well that adventure is for another time.

(To Be Continued)