The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Sunrize Radio

Chapter 11

This is a fictional story. These are fictional characters. Any resemblance to the living is just a coincidence. If you are under 18 then go somewhere else. If you have any interesting ideas for this story, write me at . I would like to thank a wonderful writer for helping revise these stories. She helped me both grammatically and with several descriptive additions.

When Lacey first walked in this morning, she saw the posters. Posters of her and Farrah ‘lap dancing’. Life size portraits of them tasting the male ‘fruit’. She was still trying to find peace with what she has done. Now it stares at her right in the face.

Luckily she has an understanding boyfriend. When she came home Sunday morning, Frank met her with open arms—well, actually a bunch of arms.

He was in the kitchen with a bunch of his buddies. They were getting ready to go fishing so the apartment would be quiet and Lacey could sleep. Frank was so considerate.

So when he asked if she would blow him and his four buds before she went to bed, how could she refuse? She began to protest but then remembered that if she did something for work, she needed to allow her boyfriend to benefit from it. She now had experience giving blowjobs to many different men so she could use this experience for home.

She reluctantly agreed. She was trying to get them to come one at a time into the den but Frank just whipped out his cock in the living room and she automatically went down on him.

She unzipped her jeans so she could give a little attention to her aroused pussy. When Frank’s stream hit the back of her throat, she lost it with him.

With a mouthful of Frank in her, her inhibitions decreased. So when Jesse, next in line, asked if she would do a boob job, she had gone along with the idea. Hell, she had been serving them at Frank’s card games in her lingerie and they had seen more than her tits then.

While she was blowing Jesse, Tim helped her out of her pants. She had been getting frustrated at the limited access, so she was more than happy to let him help.

She was just finishing up the last guy when she felt several spurts hit her face. Frank and Jesse had recovered and had been jacking off on her!

It was so degrading, in front of all of these guys. And yet Lacey found that she was aroused by it. Her last orgasm was so big she nearly passed out. Frank helped her to the bedroom and into bed.

She woke up several hours later, still sticky from cum. She licked as much of it up as she could, though stale cum was nowhere near as good as fresh cum.

Yet, seeing herself on display in those photos makes Lacey really angry. At least until she talks it over with Grady.

But somehow he persuades her it is OK. He is right, they do look sexy and she is doing something she really loves doing. Grady has to have the same talk with Farrah when she arrives.

In the dressing booth, both girls find full leather outfits waiting. Steel studs and chains attach to various sections. What is this, biker day? Chunky high-heeled platform shoes adorn their feet. Even these have a gothic look to them.

With Lacey’s stuff is a snug fitting leather harness joined at the hips with metal rings, similar to what she has worn rock climbing. What is the purpose to this, she wonders as she puts it on? Heavy leather bracelets and anklets also accessorize her outfits. The large d-rings embedded in them clink as she moves around.

Farrah has long black leather gloves that lace up tightly to above her elbows.

“Today is bondage day,” she hears Grady announce as she leaves to the dressing area.

Bondage day? She doesn’t like the sound of that. She has a vague sense that there is some deep hidden fantasy about being tied up. Why would she ever fantasize about that?

“Here are our two ladies now,” Grady continues. “You should see their outfits. It looks like they want to be tied up.”

“Wow!” comes Tony’s voice.

“I second that,” Rusty agrees.

So maybe it is not so bad, Lacey thinks as she gets the ‘positive’ feedback from the guys.

“Well we have plenty of toys to try out today, supplied to us by Hogtied Adult wear.”

Lacey notices the stack of gear in the corner. What sticks out to her is something that looks like a torture rack. No way are they getting her into that.

“Lacey, how are you feeling after our little dance weekend?” Tony asks.

“Good,” she blushes as she glances at his crotch. Damn she is hungry for some cum, she realizes. The stuff is addicting.

“Would you like some juice this morning?” he asks.

“Umm, sure,” she replies. Fuck, why is he doing this on the air?

“Only if you promise to help us with our game,” Tony adds as a condition.

Game? Probably a game where she has to degrade herself by letting them cum all over her, she thinks. She would secretly enjoy that game.

“OK.”

“So you are willing to play our game?” he verifies.

Shit! She knows better than to agree before she hears the rules but somehow she had been tricked into agreeing to do it. “Yeah,” she says cautiously.

“It is called Blind Man, or Women in this case, Mystery. It is kind of like that game Mystery Box science teachers like to play on you when you are in school. The one they put something in a box and you reach your hand into it and try to guess what it is, except we don’t have a box. Instead we will blind fold you and you need to tell us what the item is we give to you,” Rust explains. “If you guess wrong, you will need to hold it until you guess one right.”

Sure, she thinks. They will place some slimy thing in her hand and try to get her to scream. She will be able to handle that.

“I am up for it,” Lacey tells them.

Tony comes over and puts a blind fold on her. “Can you see my hands?” he asks as he waves his hand in front of her face.

“No.”

“And we need to move you away from Grady so you cannot hear him narrate,” Rusty leads her to the far end of the studio.

“All set?” he asks.

“Yes.”

“First item,” Rusty tells Lacey as he hands her an item.

It is definitely made from leather. Feels like a handle but it is long. The other end is much more flexible.

“Whip,” she guesses.

“Correct. But we need to make this a little harder,” Tony tells her. “No hands next time. We will let you hold it against you and you need to guess.”

“Ah, sure,” she agrees again.

She hears some shuffling sounds.

“Hold your hands up,” Tony instructs her.

Whatever, she does as asked.

She can hear some chains rattle and there is a little tug on each wrist. She realizes they have clipped her hands to something over her head and about two feet apart. This can’t be good.

“Next item.”

She feels Tony flick her nipples.

“Hey,” she protests.

Then he clamps something onto one nipple and then the other.

“OHHH!!” she groans. Initially it hurts a little but as she gets used to them, it increases her arousal. She hears some bells ringing and the clamps feel heavy.

“Fuck, these must be nipple clamps with bells,” she tells them.

“Almost. They are nipple vibrators.” Rusty turns them on and they start vibrating. The bells gently ring. Her nipples instantly become rock—hard, standing straight out. She can feel her arousal level increase as juice starts leaking down her thigh.

“Now, when we led you over here we attached your arms to an object. Do you know what object this is?”

She pulls at it, no give. Must be something clamped in the ceiling.

“Eyebolts,” she tells them.

“Wrong. Tony, give her a hint.”

She can hear him cranks on a lever, her arms move backwards and up. She is standing on her tip toes and still they are rising.

“HEY!” she protests.

“Here,” Rusty directs her feet onto two foot pegs, barely big enough for the front of her shoes. She hears another click as her ankle is secured in place. She is too busy balancing to make much of a protest. Then he grabs her other foot and pulls it over to the other side. Damn , why are her feet spread three feet apart as she balances on her toes? Another click seals her fate.

“Fuck,” groans Lacey. They have locked her in the rack. She was determined to not get stuck in it and they did it... easily.

“Keeping cranking,” she hears Rusty tell Tony. The cuffs on her wrists tighten more.

“Careful, you are going to pull my arms off,” protests Lacey. At least the cuffs are padded.

Tony keeps cranking, now her feet just graze the foot pegs and the cuffs on her ankles hold her from going up any further. She is completely stretched out.

“Stop,” comes Rusty’s instructions. “Now her hips.”

“What the hell?” comes a panicked cry from Lacey.

She feels a cold bar across her stomach as they move it into place. Then there is a tug on the leather harness she put on with her lingerie. So that is what it is for, she realizes. Even blindfolded she can tell when they clip her to the bar. Then she hears some more cranking and some tugs at her hips. She can feel her legs stretch a little further as she is pulled up another inch but the stress in her arms lessens. The bar at her waist now holds the majority of her weight.

“Feel like you are trying to add a few inches to my height,” Lacey jokes, trying to make light of it.

“You are in the rack,” Rusty tells her. “This is a large metal circle that you are stretched between. Think of a dream catcher, and you are the dream we caught.”

“Ha ha!” It feels more like a nightmare to her but she tries to play along.

“The attachments at your wrists and ankles allow us to reposition your arms and legs while keeping you stretched. Show her Tony.”

A whirling sound can be heard as Lacey feels her feet being pulled farther apart.

“Careful,” she tells them.

“It has safety features,” Rusty assures her.

Slowly Lacey feel her feet spread. By the time it stops, she is doing a split. Damn if her ankles aren’t slightly higher than her crotch! She is glad she spent last week stretching. There was a split routine in her dance and it took most of the week before she was limber enough to stretch that far.

“It also allows us to spin you around a little. Release that clip.”

“FUCKKK!!” she hollers feeling herself fall forward. Then she realized the circle is just rotating on its axis. But with the blind fold on it feels very disconcerting. They have flipped her upside down. Blood rushes to her head.

“Don’t leave me like this,” Lacey tells them.

“Much easier access,” Tony lets her know.

“Are you ready for your next item?” Rusty addresses her like they are still playing the game.

“Sure,” she tells him hesitantly.

She feels something press against her pussy; it slowly opens under the pressure and the object enters her and then makes its way deeper. Luckily she is already moist.

“Slow down. That is a dildo.”

“Not just a dildo,” she hears Rusty’s voice.

As the dildo continues in, she feels a protrusion form it rest on her clit. Fuck. “A rabbit vibrating dildo,” she amends her guess.

“Correct,” he emphasizes his point by turning it on. “But you only get one guess and your first was wrong.”

“Ohhh!” escapes from her lips. She can barely think as her arousal climbs.

“And this is a?” she hears Rusty’s voice.

Then there is pressure on her nether hole. Not a dildo, it feels very small. Lacey tries to concentrate. “A... pinky...” she manages.

“Wrong again,” she hears Rusty say happily.

Then she feels it pop in and another press up against her asshole. And another. Each one stretches her ass a little further.

“AAAnnal BBB BB Beads,” she manages. This is her first experience with them but she has seen them before. Damn how big a bead set is this? By the ninth bead she is almost in tears. It hurts but feels good at the same time.

“Last one,” she hears Tony tell Rusty.

She can hear Grady’s voice in the background, “Oh my God ladies and gentlemen. This last one is huge. It must be an inch-and-a-half in diameter.”

And it feels much bigger than that. “Ohhhhh, please be gentle.” She wants them to stop but she knows the rules. She has agreed to play by them. Fuckkk. Then she feels it pop past her sphincter. Damn, it feels good once it is in.

They rotate her again. She is horizontal, facing downwards. She thinks she might faint if this goes on much longer. Maybe that won’t be such a terrible thing to happen.

She hears some shuffling. Something brushes against her arm. Someone is in the circle with her.

Then she hears Rusty beside her. “Open wide.”

She is pretty sure what is coming next and she needs her fix bad. As she complies, she feels a cock enter her mouth.

“Now this one is easy to guess what it is but you need to tell us whose it is.”

She sucks on it, running her tongue along its length. As she savors the wonderful taste, she wonders whose cock she is sucking. Not as thick as thick as Grady’s, not as long as Tony’s, and not as curved as Rusty’s. They must have brought someone in. But who? She still isn’t sure.

“It is someone that you know,” Rusty gives her a hint.

She tries to bob her head as she starts earnestly sucking him. Already she has swallowed his cock. There is almost a hesitation in the man.

“No, just grab her hair and fuck her face,” Rusty tells him. Lacey hates to admit it but she is glad Rusty is instructing him.

She feels him grab a hand full of hair. Then, slowly at first, he starts fucking her. Then faster and more aggressively. The attention in her pussy, ass, and vibration on her nipples already has her close to coming. The cock in her mouth finishes her off as she screams in ecstasy through his cock.

The man does not last much longer and soon he is shooting his load down her throat. Lacey groans at the delicious flavor.

“Pull out,” he hears Rusty tell him. And he does, shooting his load into her face and hair.

“Guess who?” Rusty asks.

“Damn. Someone I know,” she says again as she runs her tongue out to lick the cum off her lips. Would they have brought Jim back? But no, this man was too hesitant to be her father’s friend.

“Michael, from sales, she finally guesses. He is always checking her out and is somewhat timid.

“Tell her,” Rusty says.

“Tim. I used to mow your parents’ lawn.”

“Wait,” Rusty stops him. “I thought your college ID said John?”

“Tim’s my middle name,” he says quickly—a little too quickly. “Thanks for having me on the show.” Lacey can hear him shuffling away and a door opening and closing.

Tim is his middle name like hell. John is away at college. Tim is his little brother. But she has seen him driving around so he must at least be 16. She just blew a 16 year old. Fuck. She wonders if this was his first blowjob.

“Well, I can’t leave this mouth empty. So while we get our next object read...” She hears a zipper go down. Then a cock enters her mouth. Definitely Rusty’s.

She has just come down a little from her last orgasm. Hell she has two toys in her and two more dangle from her nipples. And Rusty sure tastes great.

“I am going to remove your toy for our next object,” comes Tony’s voice. She feels the vibrator retreat from her pussy. Then a dildo takes its place. A hot dildo. A long hot dildo. When she feels Tony’s balls slap the bottom of her pussy, she knows it isn’t a dildo, it is a cock. Tony is fucking her!!

She wants to holler for him to stop. But the thought of his cock in her in itself is enough to cause her body to overload. And orgasms keep on rolling over her. She is only half conscious as Tony pounds away at her pussy. She cums again when she feels him spurt inside her.

Even when they stop, she cannot speak.

“So what is that?” Tony asks.

“Ten seconds,” he answers her silence.

A pause. Still no answer. She is fighting to answer.

“Time is up,” Rusty declares. “Let’s take a break from the game.”

It is not really a fair contest. Grady has placed a subconscious hypnotic command in her to not say anything if she is confused about a situation. It is better to come to terms with what has happened than to just blurt something out. Lacey agreed with his logic.

“Clean her up,” she hears Tony tell someone. Then there is a tongue licking the cum off her face. When it is done, it continues to her crotch. The tongue belongs to Farrah. Lacey knows that tongue well.

“Farrah is our maid today,” she hears Grady tell the audience as he approaches. He must be on the wireless mike. “Farrah has to clean Lacey. The only problem is we have tied the bondage gloves together behind her back, she has to be creative in her cleaning techniques.”

Lacey loves the feel. It is so strange to have become comfortable with another woman in a sexual way. But she still loves men better, she smiles to herself, and men love to watch two women together.

She is still trying to come to terms with Tony screwing her. Hell, she had two guys screwing her at the same time—Rusty her face and Tony her cunt. That is something she would have never imagined doing. It is for the show, she reminds herself; the audience loves it and she enjoyed it. Frank will understand it is just work. Strange, yes. Humiliating, yes. FUCKING ENJOYEABLE, YES!!!

“My turn,” she hears Grady say. “Let’s flip her over.”

Another click and Lacey feels herself spinning. Still trying to come to grips with what is happening, she remains silent except for a few groans. When she stops, she is still in a split position but is now facing the ceiling. She feels Grady approach her pussy. Hell, she is so moist and loosened up that he enters easily with one push.

“Might as well clean my cock off while she services Grady,” she hears Tony. “And since the game is on hold for a while, let’s take the mask off.”

As her removes the blind fold, it takes several seconds for Lacey to get used to the light. As she squints, Tony guides his cock into her mouth. She has to look between his legs to get his cock to fit. From that position she can see a monitor behind Tony. The camera must be on the ceiling above her. She can see both Tony and Grady fucking her.

It is so sick, isn’t it? So wrong, isn’t it?

But it feels so damn good. Another wave of pleasure washes over her. She is not even sure when Grady cums inside her and takes Tony’s place in her mouth. It was only when Rusty removes the anal beads that she returns to full consciousness.

As each bead pops out, she lets a moan go through her into Grady’s cock. She loves the mixture of his sperm and her juice, just as she did with Tony’s.

“I want a fresh hole,” she heard Rusty say. “Just need a little lube.”

She feels him enter her pussy but after only a few strokes he pulls back out.

Fresh hole? Her eyes widen as she catches his meaning. Then his cock presses against her nether hole. The pressure keeps increasing until with a pop, his head penetrates. Damn it burns.

He starts a slow fuck. With each stroke in, he slides another inch deeper. Soon he is fully in her ass. This is the first live cock she has ever had in her ass, and soon the pleasure overcame the discomfort.

“Let’s see if I can fit this in at the same time.” Again Rusty. He doesn’t allow time for her to even wonder what he means as he slides a dildo into her pussy. He alternates thrust with the dildo and his cock. Three holes being fucked. FUCKKKKKK!!!!!!!!

Grady drives her home after work. She can hardly stand. Tony and Farrah will drop off her car later.

After getting her into the apartment, he whispers, “Nighty night,” to her. Instantly she is in a deep trance.

“What you have done today was for work, correct?”

“Yes.”

“No one was permanently hurt doing it, correct?”

“Yes.”

“The audience loved it. We had some of the highest ratings ever. Our internet site now draws more people than our radio show. It is good to please the audience, correct?”

“Yes.”

“And everyone involved enjoyed it. Now you must learn to accept it. It is OK to fuck people for the show. It has nothing to do with your relationship with Frank. The more you think about it, the more you will accept this. Any questions?”

“You think it is OK?”

Grady hesitates. No it is wrong but he can’t tell her that. It would destroy her. Guilt starts to overtake him when he remembers this was all Tony’s idea. Tony will bear the guilt.

“Yes.”