The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

A Story for Mike 4

Nexis Pas

‘David, please come in. Sorry to keep you waiting.’

‘I don’t mind waiting, Doctor.’ David huddled in one corner of the chair facing Doctor Phillips’s desk.

‘How have you been the past week, David?’

‘Fine, Doctor, I’ve been fine.’

‘Did you have another dream?’

‘Yes, Doctor. But I don’t want to talk about it. It upsets me to think about it.’

‘Why don’t we talk about why it upsets you, David?’

‘It’s horrible, that’s why. Why can’t the man just leave me alone? I’m not doing anything to him. Why does he keep hypnotising me and making me do things?’

‘It’s only a dream, isn’t it, David?’

‘Are you saying I’m making all of this up? That I’m crazy? I think the man is real. That it’s not really a dream. That he’s hypnotising me and making me do these things. He makes me think that I’m dreaming. He makes me think that it’s my subconscious that’s creating him, when really he’s implanting false memories in me so that I think I’m dreaming when I’m not.’

‘That’s very astute, David. Was the dream, the experience, you had this week different from the earlier ones? What made you conclude that these haven’t really been dreams, that you have been experiencing these things for real?’

‘He’s giving me presents. Things to wear now. Things I would never wear. And when I looked into my dresser and closet I found them. I know I didn’t buy them, but they’re there.’

‘What sorts of things?’

‘I found several jockstraps among my underwear. I never bought them. He must have broken into my house and left them in the drawer with the other underwear. And there is a pair of boots in my closet. I’ve never owned a pair of boots like that. Tall, black, shiny. They’re new. I only wore them once.’

‘Once? I’m afraid I don’t understand, David. If you wore them, aren’t they yours?’

‘He made me wear them, in the last dream, or whatever it was. He gave them to me as a present.’

‘Tell me about it.’

‘It starts the same way as all of them have. He opens the door. He makes polite remarks thanking me for coming and talks about the weather. How cold it is. He calls me “Mike,” and he takes my coat and then makes me sit in front of the fire and watch it. There’s a glass of wine to drink. When I’m comfortable, he makes me fall asleep and go into a trance. He makes me smoke this big cigar, and all the time he’s talking about how good I feel and how I like to smoke. And I just can’t help myself. I want to please him so much, and I feel so good being there with him, and I like smoking the cigar and drinking the wine and watching the flames.

‘Then he tells me to take my clothes off. He gives me this jockstrap to wear. It’s like the one he gave me the time before, except the pouch part, the part that covers the genitals, is silky smooth. It feels so cool and soft against me. It just moulds itself around my cock and balls. It’s like a smooth, soft hand is caressing me. Then he says, “Mike, it pleases me so much that you shaved all the hair off your body. You look even better than you did last time.” I look down at myself, and I realise that I don’t have any hair on my body. That except on my head, all my hair is gone. I hadn’t noticed that before. And I don’t remember shaving my body, but I must have because I don’t have any hair left. And he’s right, it does look good, and I feel so much better to be free of all that hair. I feel so good knowing that I’ve pleased him. And I want always to be hairless. So smooth. The jockstrap feels so good next to my bare skin.

‘He calls me over to him and makes me stand beside his chair. He sits there sipping his wine and smoking his cigar. All the time he is stroking me, petting me, and he’s saying:

“Good, Mike, good. Now it’s time to just open your mind and listen to me for a while. Just listen to my voice and let yourself relax. You’re going to relax in a whole new way. My voice controls you. My voice reverberates through your body, touching you. Touching your legs, and your arms, touching your nipples, and your groin. My hands, my touch, makes your body glow with excitement, glow with the excitement of being touched. It excites you so much when I run my hands over you. Nothing makes you feel as good as my touch. My touch makes your body pulse with excitement as you get hotter and hotter, and more and more aroused. You are becoming aroused, and I am causing that arousal.

“Only I can arouse you now. Feel it. You are becoming more and more aroused with each and every word I speak. My words are exciting to you. Only my words can make you aroused. They are increasing your arousal, and you are deeply in trance now. I am taking away your control, your self-control. The more aroused you become, the less control you will have. The less control you have, the deeper you will fall into trance. The more helpless you are, the less you can avoid the arousal that is happening to you. As my fingers stroke the insides of your thighs, working their way up, closer and closer to your groin, you become more and more excited, more and more aroused.

“At the same time, you go deeper and deeper into trance. The excitement is taking you into trance. The more excited you get, the deeper you go into trance. You are already very, very hard with anticipation. You need the trance. You need the excitement. You can feel my voice in your head. You can feel it through your body. My fingers running across your chest, excite you, causing your nipples to harden. The more my voice excites you, the deeper you will go, and the less control you will have over yourself. You are losing control of yourself, all control, all of it, and that too excites you. The more aroused you become, the more you need my touch, the greater my control over you, the more my words sink down into your mind and take more and more control over you, making you more and more completely helpless to do anything but what I command.

“Your body needs my voice, needs my touch. You need the feelings that you are experiencing right now. You feel so good when I stroke your nipples, you feel so good, when my finger traces a path across your stomach, down towards your groin. You want this. You are becoming more and more aroused by it. You love to feel this way. And the more you want to feel this way, the deeper your mind sinks into trance, the more your mind needs my voice, needs my control going through your mind. My hands running over your body, just ever so gently touching you, cause you to feel such pleasure, cause you to shake with arousal and desire.

“Feel the desire growing, and, as it grows, you feel more and more completely helpless in my words. Feel them reverberating through your mind carrying you down into a deeper and deeper trance. Feel them penetrating you and carrying you into a deeper and deeper trance. You feel so helpless right now, so out of control of your own body. My words are touching you, taking you, controlling you, penetrating you, and, as they do, your arousal heightens and becomes greater and greater. You are already so very, very hard. You can already imagine me penetrating you, pushing you to higher and higher heights of arousal. And as you imagine these things, you begin to shake, and shudder, and lose more and more control over yourself. You are becoming harder and more aroused than you ever have before, and it is my voice that is taking you there.

“And as my voice takes you there, it takes control of you. You can feel my voice working its way into your mind, taking control over every inch of your body. You are helplessly trapped in my voice, becoming more and more aroused with every word. And as my words arouse you, they control you. They make you more and more completely helpless to do anything but obey my words. You can feel my words now, sinking into your mind, penetrating you, taking away what little self-control you have as you become more and more sexually aroused. My voice brings you to the edge of orgasm. Just hearing me takes you there, and every time you get there, every time my voice arouses you, it also strips away all of your control over yourself. You are losing all control over yourself to my voice. You cannot help yourself. You hear my words, and they cut through your mind and they take you. I am taking control of your mind and carrying it down deeper and deeper, more and more completely helpless, more and more totally unable to disobey.

“And as I take you down, you will become more and more aroused. My voice is always going to carry you to the edge of orgasm and keep you there for as long as you hear it. For as long as you hear it, you will respond. My voice takes you into a deep, deep trance, and you have to obey it. That is the only way to get the arousal that you need, the excitement, the thrill, the electricity that pulses through your body as my words penetrate you. Feel my voice pushing into you, penetrating deeper and deeper, more and more in control as you go deeper and deeper into trance, making you vibrate with pleasure. I’m going to count to five. From one to five. Each number will increase your excitement, doubling it, bringing you closer and closer to orgasm. You will not orgasm until I tell you to, but you will be brought to the edge, and each number will heighten your excitement and make you more completely helplessly trapped in my words.

“One. Feel the warmth spreading through your groin. Feel the excitement doubling. Two. Feel it burning through you, flowing through you. You are so very, very aroused. Three. Feel the excitement building. Your whole body feels as if it’s being caressed, touched, probed, in the most beautifully delicious manner. You are on fire, and all you can do is feel your excitement growing and growing, and as your excitement grows, you just simply become more and more trapped in my words, more and more obedient. Feel the excitement burning through you. Feel it. You are so very, very hot. Four. You can barely handle it now. Your body simply needs release. It needs orgasm, but you cannot have one because I am not going to allow it to happen right now. You are trapped in my words, writhing uncontrollably, unable to escape, unable to do anything but just simply listen and surrender and obey. Feel the final number approaching.

“The next number, the final number, the number that traps your mind in my will and makes you obey, makes you obey because only by obeying me will you get the pleasure of my voice. You need that pleasure. You need it so very, very badly. You are addicted to the pleasure that only I can bring you. It is a pleasure you crave, you desire, you want, a pleasure you seek out, and therefore you have to keep coming back to me, over and over.

“Five. You are on fire, trapped in my words, trapped in my spell, unable to get out. There is no escape. The only thing you can do is listen and obey and give yourself over totally to my voice. You are helpless, completely trapped in what I am saying and what I am doing to you. You need this arousal and you need what I am doing to you and you will accept anything that I command to get it. You simply need these things. Surrender to my voice. You will obey me perfectly because you want to feel this pleasure over and over again. And if you do not obey, you will not receive the enormous pleasure you are experiencing now. And you need it. You need the fire burning between your legs, you need it so very, very badly. You need my voice, my control, my command, and you have surrendered utterly to it.”

‘I was helpless, Doctor. I have never felt so good in all my life. The pleasure, I had never imagined I could feel so good. But he made me feel even better. He makes me kneel before him and accept this box from him. It’s wrapped in deep blue paper and tied with a silver ribbon. I kneel before him without speaking. I carefully remove the ribbon and then the paper. It’s a way of showing him how much I respect him and thank him for what he is doing. I lift the lid of the box and carefully place it on the floor next to me. Then I fold the tissue paper back, and there inside the box is this wonderful pair of black, shiny boots for me. He is talking to me and telling me to lift them out of the box. That he has had them made just for me. That they will fit me perfectly. I stand the boots on the floor and move the box out of the way. I place the boots in front of him. The light from the fire flickers in the shine of the boots. I can’t take my eyes off of them. I feel drawn into them, Into the shine. They smell so wonderful. I feel dizzy from the smell of the fresh leather and the polish. He blows a puff of cigar smoke over me as I kneel there, and the smell makes me feel so weak. The cigar and the boots make me feel so helpless. I am so aroused, I have to obey him. Only he can make me feel so wonderful.

‘I can’t help myself. I have to bend forward and lick them. To feel my tongue glide over that smooth flawless surface. To taste the leather. To feel it against my face. And then he is telling me that I can wear the boots. That the pleasure that I have been experiencing will only increase if I put the boots on.

“Stand up, Mike. Raise your left leg. Now slowly slide it into the boot. Savour the feeling as your foot descends into the boot, as the boot encases your foot and calf, enclosing it snugly, tightly, surrounding your foot and leg with the caress of leather. Now put on the right boot. Lift your leg and slide it into the boot. And as you do so, it will feel as if your cock is also sliding into a tight warm welcoming embrace.

“I am very pleased with you, Mike. You understand now that only I can bring you this pleasure. Only by listening to my voice can you experience such pleasure. And you will come back to me over and over again because only by listening to my voice, by being with me, by coming to me, only by being here can you experience such pleasure. And you are addicted to that pleasure.

“Feel how the boots caress your legs. It is as if someone is caressing your cock and balls and your entire body. As if your entire body is encased in soft warm leather that is caressing you and making you more and more excited. You are so aroused now. Your cock is so hard. You are on the brink of orgasm. In a moment, you will orgasm for me. You will orgasm when I tell you to. It will be the strongest, most intense, more pleasure-filled orgasm of your life. Nothing matters to you now except the orgasm. You are getting harder and harder, more and more aroused. Look into the mirror. See how beautiful you are. Your boots encasing your feet and calves. Your flawless smooth body. The white jockstrap glowing in the light against your skin. You are so excited. Only I can make you feel this excited. And you want this excitement, You need this excitement.

“Look at yourself in the mirror. It arouses you to see yourself. You can see your hard cock straining the jockstrap. See how it stretches the fabric. The wet fabric around the head of your cock as you become more and more excited. Now focus on the image in the mirror. In a moment I will tell you to orgasm. All your attention will be focussed on your orgasm. Your body is frozen. You cannot move. Watch yourself in the mirror as I make you orgasm.”

‘I couldn’t move, Doctor. My entire existence was in that orgasm. He counted me up to an ejaculation. I was helpless. I couldn’t stop it. I didn’t want to stop it. I watched as the cum spurted out and oozed through the fabric of the jockstrap. All that sticky hot white cum oozing through the jockstrap, the mound of cum growing on the tip of my cock and flowing slowly down the pouch of the jockstrap as I shot over and over again.’

* * *

Doctor Phillips sat in his office. He had turned the lights off and was sitting in the dark, watching the computer screen as the recording of David’s session and his case notes were transmitted to the transcription service. He was barely aware of his surroundings. Soon after he had finished relating his dream, David had fled the office. Doctor Phillips had called through the open door to Susan telling her she could leave. David’s recital had caused him to become erect and become excited. As David’s narrative had reached its climax, his own cock had become erect and his balls had begun to pump. It was only with a great effort of will power that he had kept his excitement from being noticed by Mike, by David, he meant. At least he was sure that David had been too focussed on his own story to realize that he had orgasmed. He has sat through what had seemed an hour of agony, his shorts and pants clammy with cum as David had confirmed the time for his next appointment with Susan. He had called through the open door and told Susan that she could leave, but she “just had one thing to finish” before she left. He could smell his cum and hoped that she wouldn’t linger. Did she step into his office when she left? Not often, he thought. But he usually walked into her office to say good night and then locked the door behind her when she left. What would she do if he deviated from the normal procedure? Now was when he needed a cigar to cover the odour. He swivelled his chair around to face his computer and tried to concentrate on typing up his notes on the session with David Hamilton. But his clothing was beginning to dry, and every movement caused his cum-drenched shorts to tug at his penis and send .

Finally, he heard Susan shut off her computer. He thought she was about to leave, when her cell phone rang. Really, what had possessed her to select such an annoying ring tone to signal her husband’s calls. And why couldn’t she answer it immediately? Did she have to listen to the entire tune before clicked the phone on? And did she and the man she found it necessary to call “Sweetie” at the end of every remark really need to discuss what she would buy at the market on the way home in such details? Fish or chops? Sprouts or beetroots, did it matter?

He had his back turned to the door and was pretending to type away vigorously at his notes on David when she eventually finished talking to her husband. He was acutely aware of her opening the closet door in the outer office. As she pulled her coat off the hanger, he could hear the hangers jangling against one another. This was followed shortly by the sound of a drawer being pulled open. Without turning around, he knew that she was pulled her purse out of her desk. “I’ll say goodbye then, Doctor.” He could feel her standing at his office door. He looked over his shoulder. “Have a good weekend, Susan. Could you lock the front door behind you? I’m right in the middle of writing up an idea I had about Mr Hamilton’s case and I want to get my thoughts down before I forget. Thanks.”

He could imagine her silent speculations on the oddity of this unprecedented request. Her disapproval of his hasty dismissal of her was apparent in the rigid stance and the sudden locking of her expression on her face. “Have a good weekend. I’ll see you on Monday, then.” The snick of the door as she pulled it shut and used her key to turn the lock was far louder than necessary. He would have to make amends on Monday. But he would think about that later. The thought of the relief that was just a few seconds away was bliss. He leaped to his feet and for the first time dared to survey the damage. A stain the size of a small plate spread over the crotch of his trousers and extended down the front of the legs. He unbuttoned and lowered his pants. Even the tails of his shirt were wet. His briefs were a mess. He had become so aroused that he had ejaculated copiously. Far more than usual. Just as in Mike’s story, the cum had oozed through the fabric. Now it was drying, leaving his briefs stained. He gritted his teeth and pulled the fabric away. There was a brief stab of pain in his cock as the flesh came free of the cloth. Damn, he had forgotten to take his shoes off. As best he could, he eased his pants and his briefs off and then took off his tie and shirt.

He had stepped into his bathroom and quickly wiped his body clean and washed up, flushing away the cum-stained tissues and spraying the deodorizer to mask the smell from the cleaners. He quickly wrote off the briefs and wrapped them securely in a plastic bag. They would go into the trash bin at home. He sponged off his shirt and pants as best he could.

Either he would have to throw his pants and shirt away or think up some story for the laundry. Perhaps a tea spill. He positioned the stained shirt beneath the spot on his trousers and tossed David’s half-drunk cup of milky tea over them. He thought that David used sugar. That would help account for any stickiness. The splash made a rather convincing pattern, he thought. Clearly he had had a regrettable accident. He rinsed the stained areas in his bathroom sink and then squeezed the excess water out of them. That, he thought, will do it for the dry cleaners. He could already see that buxom woman behind the counter sympathising with him over the “accident” and saying that they would do their best but they couldn’t promise success, not with a tea stain. A pity it was milky tea with sugar. That only made it harder to remove the stain.

Luckily he had been to the gym that morning and had his sweat pants and shirt to wear home. He did not have an extra pair of briefs in his gym bag, but the supporter would do until he could get home. At least he felt clean again. It had been a most unprofessional episode, the first time in his experience that he had become aroused when listening to a patient. David’s recital had somehow put him into a trance. His voice had deepened as he spoke the “man’s” words. It had become both more beguiling and more commanding. It was as if David had acquired another personality and become the man he claimed was hypnotising and seducing him. For a few minutes, he had joined “Mike” in that room with the entrancing fire, the sheer pleasure of smoking a cigar, the aroma, the flames dancing in the shining boots. The incredibly erotic sensation as the boots had slid up over his calves. As he played back David’s account in his mind, Doctor Phillips felt his cock stiffen. Even in memory the events were arousing. His disgust quickly ended that and his cock shrank back. David’s words seem to have struck some chord in his subconscious, which was ridiculous. He had neither a leather nor a control fetish. He would have to think about what had happened and analyze it. It would not happen again.

On his screen, the program finished transmitting David’s files to the transcription service and the revolving arrow on the screen stopped. He exited the program and logged on to his email account. The automatic notice of a successful transmission was there. There was also another of those annoying messages offering cigars for sale. He clicked on it. As before, it held only some numbers. He wished he knew what the purpose of these messages was. An advertisement he could understand, but why email someone a row of numbers?